Jump to content

A Game of Fox and Hare

   (5 reviews)

It started as a chance encounter in the park. Billy Mitchell met the friend of a friend, and was instantly smitten. Little did he know he was now a player in a game - and a very special game, indeed!

Copyright © 2018 Geron Kees; All Rights Reserved.

Story Recommendations (2 members)

  • Action Packed 0
  • Addictive/Pacing 2
  • Characters 2
  • Chills 0
  • Cliffhanger 0
  • Compelling 2
  • Feel-Good 2
  • Humor 2
  • Smoldering 1
  • Tearjerker 0
  • Unique 1
  • World Building 1

Select Chapter
Table of Contents
  • 1. Chapter 1
    • 8,273 Words
    • 3,258 Views
    • 31 Comments

Recommended Comments

User Feedback

View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to leave a review

You need to be a member in order to leave a review

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

Headstall

   8 of 8 members found this review helpful 8 / 8 members

A wonderful sweet tale, beautifully told by a superb writer. I highly recommend it. You won't be disappointed. 

  • Like 3
  • Love 3
Link to review
chris191070

   6 of 6 members found this review helpful 6 / 6 members

A fantastic sweet tale of two boys. Not your typical story this is based on the fable the fox and the hare. Well worth reading.

  • Like 3
  • Love 3
Link to review
raven1

   3 of 3 members found this review helpful 3 / 3 members

A game of fox and hare, but who is the fox and who is the hare.  In this warm and fun tale of young teen romance you will only find out which is which about one pair.  Dimi, Poytr, Beanie or Bika?  You'll have to read to find out.  Smoldering and fun, this is a great story for those nights you feel romantic.  Serve with a nice red wine.  Or a good vodka if your in the mood for blonde Europeans.

Response from the author:

Thank you! I think the wine will do! :)

 

  • Like 1
  • Love 3
Link to review
Mancunian

   3 of 3 members found this review helpful 3 / 3 members

A beautifully sweet story of the innocence of the chase between two boys, it captures you and melts your heart. A recommended story that is well worth reading more than once.

  • Love 3
Link to review
KrisK

   2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

Another delightful tale from Geron. This one a short story inspired by a photo prompt, the link for which is posted at the end of the story. Billy and Peter are the two main characters, two young teens navigating their way through the age-old question of 'does he like me in the same way that I like him'?

There is some romancing and flirting exchanged between Billy and Peter in such a way that it is never quite certain which of the two boys will be the first to go out on the limb to declare his feelings; thus the title, "The fox and the hare". 

As with all of Geron's stories I've read so far, this tale is well told and very much a feel-good kind of short story. I recommend it.

Response from the author:

Thank you! :)

 

  • Like 1
  • Love 2
Link to review
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..