Jump to content

The Charm of the Sea and the Sky 6. A Charmed Life

   (2 reviews)

Jesse and Marty are off on their long-awaited vacation to California. There they will find sun and sand...and a few other things to keep them busy.

Reader's Note: This story contains overt sexual scenes between teens. If this bothers you, you may want to pass.
Copyright © 2017 Geron Kees; All Rights Reserved.

Story Recommendations (2 members)

  • Action Packed 1
  • Addictive/Pacing 1
  • Characters 2
  • Chills 0
  • Cliffhanger 0
  • Compelling 0
  • Feel-Good 0
  • Humor 0
  • Smoldering 2
  • Tearjerker 0
  • Unique 2
  • World Building 0

Select Chapter
Table of Contents
  • 1. Chapter 1
    • 44,871 Words
    • 2,907 Views
    • 11 Comments

Recommended Comments

User Feedback

View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to leave a review

You need to be a member in order to leave a review

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

raven1

  

This is a sweet story about two charismatic young lovers who are exploring their love and sexuality.  They are loving and adventuresome, cherishing each other as they make friends they will always remember, even though they may never see these friends again.  I was reminded many times of my coming out as gay youth growing to adulthood.  Geron Kees has the ability to make the characters and situations feel so real, I was able to relate them to my life.  I was constantly reminded by the story of friends long gone, but the happy memories I have of them were still with me.  This is a great story to read if you wish to remember your younger days and those who shared their lives with you at that time.

  • Like 2
Link to review
William King

   5 of 5 members found this review helpful 5 / 5 members

Geron is an excellent author who has a unique ability to portray the lives of his young protagonists with such feeling and reality that the reader is inexorably drawn into the story.

 

This book was no exception and succeeded in conjuring up those moments which I am certain nearly everyone has experienced when young. The friendships made which we are only too aware will be transitory, and yet we loved each and everyone of those friends. Their memories remain in our hearts and steal us against the overwhelming emotions caused by the inevitable separation.

 

As Jesse says, "People were going to come into his life quite suddenly throughout it, and many would leave again just as quickly. Jesse knew he was going to feel special things about some of them - things which would be as hard to part with as the people he felt them for."

 

It was an pure joy to read and I could not put it down until I reached the final line. 

 

If you have not read the other books in the series, then I recommend those to you, before you read this. But do read this, because you cannot fail to enjoy it! 

  • Like 7
Link to review
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..