Jump to content

Kombat Kids

   (2 reviews)

The Kombat Kids belong to Unit One. Unit One was Started by James and Matt Bateman to give the local boys an option to the mostly homophobic Church run youth groups and the scouting programs. The Unit is located near the Columbia river in the South East Corner of Washington State and is made up of mostly gay boys and men. Members learn to cope with their own fears and problems during the first year and a half of the Units existence.

Copyright © 2011 GhostRyder15; All Rights Reserved.

Story Recommendations (2 members)

  • Action Packed 2
  • Addictive/Pacing 2
  • Characters 2
  • Chills 0
  • Cliffhanger 0
  • Compelling 0
  • Feel-Good 0
  • Humor 0
  • Smoldering 0
  • Tearjerker 2
  • Unique 2
  • World Building 0

Select Chapter
Table of Contents

Recommended Comments

User Feedback

View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to leave a review

You need to be a member in order to leave a review

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

quokka

  

This is the third time, I have read this story, and I still enjoy every single chapter of it.

Well done mate… Rest well and in peace…

Link to review
Myr

   4 of 4 members found this review helpful 4 / 4 members

Kombat Kids sits in a different place for me.  Ghostryder15 was an early recruit to Gay Authors and his story hit some emotional places for me just after finishing college and getting started in my career at the same time we were growing Gay Authors.  It is not a story for everyone, especially if you are whiny about grammar.  I really miss Ghostryder15 as we had some good conversations back in the day.

 

Kombat Kids is one of those gay teen modern fantasy stories.  You know the ones... lots and lots of really hot boys in town are all gay and there are some super rich benefactors involved.   The story happens in the real world, but couldn't actually happen.

 

Kombat Kids is an emotional rollercoaster of a story.  Tons of funny one liners.  A lot of deep dark emotional pits to fall in.  You'll laugh.  You'll cry.  You'll cringe.  You'll swear.  You'll grumble about some grammar issues.  But chances are good if you start reading it, you'll keep reading it.

  • Like 1
  • Love 1
Link to review
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..