Jump to content
    grahamsealby
  • Author
  • 2,045 Words
  • 1,818 Views
  • 2 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Padrick - 2. Chapter 2

The Coogee beach baths were open to the ocean which meant that every high tide the waters were refreshed; it was also deemed to be a safe meeting place for homosexual men. Around the headland were walks for the adventurous and rock caves that afforded seclusion and privacy.

He arrived at the appointed time and place, waiting anxiously for the younger man to appear. He was filled with misgivings; would the lad turn up, would he be compromised and was he making an error of judgement just agreeing to the meeting. However, when the lad appeared all his doubts dissipated. January in Sydney is a hot month and he noted that the lad was dressed in a singlet and shorts, the same as himself. The conversation began tentatively and was somewhat sterile.

'Hey . . . ' and,

'HiYa . . . ' then he ventured,

'Before we go any further my names Patrick . . . . And you are . . . ?'

'Ken . . . hi Patrick; do people call you Paddy?'

'Yeah (laughing) . . . Paddy's fine; I don't suppose you get called "Baby face" huh?'

'(Laughing) only me mum sometimes; only when she wants to piss me off. Me friends just call me Ken and that's what I'd like you to call me.'

'OK, (awkward silence) . . . I didn't know whether you'd turn up; I've never done this before. Always scared of the risk; Ummm . . . you know, when you don't know a person too well.'

'Yeah I know Paddy; we queers are always targets for those homophobic arseholes like coppers, clergy and polies[1]. I don't reckon I'se doin' anything wrong; it's the way I was made and that's all there is too it.'

(Awkward silence) then,

'Oh shit Paddy . . . please, can I kiss ya?'

Being slightly taller, Paddy took Ken in his arms and lowering his head, kissed him gently on the lips. The contact was electric; hungry waves of passion coursed through both bodies and soon tongues became aggressive and ravenous. As lust intensified the need to abandon clothes became imperative; Ken unzipped and unbuttoned until both pairs of shorts fell to the ground. Now each penis, painfully erect, naked and wet, ground against each other, sending waves of pleasure through them both.

Coming up for air but with cocks jammed together, Paddy warned,

'I don't think I can last much longer Ken, I'm too close; my balls have contracted and I'm at a point of no return, how about . . . . '

'I don't want to stop Paddy; I'm close too, but I don't want to stop. Please I want to feel you cum.'

Abandoning any restraint, Paddy thrust against Ken's cock and soon felt that delicious feeling that precedes orgasm. Rapidly all his nerve endings started to throb and like being drenched by a rogue ocean wave, Paddy cried out as his sperm erupted, spilling seed between them both. His orgasm seemed to last forever and certainly produced a large quantity of juice.

Lost, as he was in his own ecstasy he didn't hear Ken moaning as his orgasm started to build. Using Paddy's semen as a lubricant Ken thrust violently until with a deep growl he released his nectar to join Paddy's copious effort.

Still clinging to each other as their orgasms subsided, they looked into each other's eyes and smiled. Paddy gave Ken a soft kiss on his nose and remarked,

'Wow, that was unreal; I didn't think my balls could hold so much spunk.

'You didn't fare too bad yerself; our bodies are wallowing in warm and slippery cum. Can you smell it?'

'Yeah, smells great; you're a noisy cumpuppy.'

'I am, indeed I am. Do you want to clean up with a dip in the water?'

'Nah, if it's alright with you I'd just like to sit awhile. I like the feel of dried cum on me; especially the smell. What about you?'

'Deal; let's go sit awhile.'

Making a makeshift bed out of their clothing, they sat together naked and let the warm summer breezes caress their skins. Paddy put his arm around Ken and snuggled close.

'You don't mind do ya? I've wanted to cuddle you since we first met. I must confess that when I saw you at Turkish place I felt a strange wave of happiness; never happened to me before and I can't understand it. Maybe I'm getting a bit heavy, but I feel it now even after we've had sex; am I getting too personal?'

'Nah (turning round and kissing Paddy) no yer not; I ain't had much love in me life, and a cuddle, particularly from another cobber[2] is sumfin' I ain't never had. Hey Paddy, I like you'se. I've never done this; I mean sitting with a guy that I'd just 'ad sex with and just talk'n like two cobbers. Are you'se in a rush to get home; by the way where's home?'

'Close by; I've got a small flat[3] on the Esplanade that runs along the beach front. What 'bout you, where are your digs[4].'

'Right now I'm livin' in a caravan park; until I gets me a good job that is,'

The settled into a quiet easy silence, then

'Ummm Paddy, what do yer think 'bout anal sex. Have you ever done it?'

'Err . . . (lying) no, have you?'

'Yes . . . Ummm, I've been fucked a few times, so it's not new to me. Ahhh . . . if you want to fuck me, that'd be OK; fact is I'd like for you to fuck me. Been thinkn' about it a lot.'

'You don't mean right now . . . ?'

'Nah; best set a time and prepare. We ain't got no lubricant and I'se probably a bit messy . . . (laughing) if ya knows what I mean.'

'Alright; when yer ready just let me know. I'd love t' get inside you and . . . do you want me to cum inside ya?'

'I reckon.'

Silence, as they both dealt with their thoughts, then

'Ken baby, you've got me hard as hell. Can you help me out?'

Mmmm . . . Yes boss I can, I will.'

Ken reached over and found Paddy's erection, and as he fondled it, he pushed Paddy so that he was lying on his back. The scant cloths did not make a very comfortable mattress, but Paddy couldn't care; Ken started with a soft lingering kiss and then moved gently down to Paddy's nipples.

'Oh my god (paddy whispered), that's fantastic; where . . .'

'Shut up!'

Paddy surrendered to the erotic ministrations of Ken's lips as they kissed their way down his abdomen. As he reached dried semen his lips would linger and lick up the previous ejaculated honey. With sobs of 'oh my god' and 'Jesus Ken' Paddy's whole body became an erotic zone. Ken's tongue now moved down to Paddy's pubic hairs and he couldn't help moaning in anticipation.

But Ken had more tormenting plans in store.

He straddled Paddy with his bum up in the air and his mouth in line with Paddy's toes. Now he continued the same technique and used his lips and tongue to suckle Paddy's toes, slowly moving up over his shin, then knee caps, then thighs until he reached Paddy's balls.

By this time Paddy's cock was ready to burst; drops of pre-cum oozed down his shaft and puddled onto his pubic hairs. When Ken placed his mouth over the engorged pole Paddy cried out. As Ken continued sucking and fondling Paddy heard someone whimpering and it was a while before he realised it was him. Without any intention, Paddy's fingers wandered up Ken's perineum and found his anus. Without thinking, he inserted a finger in the damp opening; immediately Ken groaned and for a moment stopped suckling Paddy. At once, Ken's cock twitched and drops of pre-cum landed on Paddy's chest.

With Ken attacking Paddy's shaft and the latter's fingers probing inside Ken's bum, the end came quickly. Paddy screamed as he orgasmed into Ken's mouth and Ken groaned loudly as he plastered nectar all over Paddy's naked body. It took some time, but when their orgasms finally subsided, they both collapsed sexually exhausted and lay silently side by side.

'Hey Ken thanks, that orgasm involved my whole body; I must have drained myself totally into your mouth. And you . . . wow, as soon as I stuck me fingers up yer hole you started to blow; Impressive!'

'Told ya din't I; me butt hole's extra sensitive. I love bein' fucked, hey.'

'I can't wait baby; so . . . where do we go from here?'

'Up t' you'se Paddy; do ya want to meet next time in me Caravan, it's quiet and secluded but a bit out of the way in Bondi. I assume you'se got wheels?'

'Sounds great; yeah I got wheels, got a Harley. Whens best time?'

And so they made arrangements for the next meet; hopefully, the first of many.

 

***

Later on that night Paddy lay thinking about the encounter with Ken.

I feel good, real good. There's something about Ken that makes me feel good. He's gentle, considerate, strong and attractive; if I were to become vulnerable, lower my defences and succumb to his charm, would I allow meself to get hurt. Is it worth the risk? I mean I've been hurt before; hurt by carrying an unrequited love for Giles.

Giles . . . . Geeze those growing up years were filled with sadness. I can still remember Giles sitting at our table, our sleeping together like brothers, indulging in pre-teen rough stuff, and him being treated as a member of my family. I fell in love with him sometime between the ages of 7 and 12.

Where Giles was outgoing , cheerful and cheeky, I was a very solitary person. Some people said that we were a perfect foil for each other but I never could appreciate not understand the comment. Not being very comfortable with yourself can be traumatic when you're young. I lacked confidence in team sports; it was Giles who pressured me into playing Rugby and I became a reasonable player. Living so close to the sea my other sport of choice was surfing. Again, this suited my desire to be a loner; surfing became my escape and I'd spend many hours riding the swells or just sitting on my long board.

For every brick I added to my wall of solitude, Giles would pull two down. I suppose I should be grateful for his help; my folks certainly were, as they encouraged Giles to spend as much time as possible with me. That's when I came to love the guy; he always had the ability to get me out of my fog and lift my spirits. I must have been a real drag in those days.

And then came puberty. It didn't take me long to understand I wasn't attracted to girls. This became a terrible secret that must be protected at all costs. I was terrified; stories were abundant about queer bashings and even deaths. As I grew older the pressure increased until I just had to tell someone . . . but who? Not my parents, not my grandparents, not the local priest, not my schoolmaster, not my school friends . . . . there was no one. Until one day when I was really in the depths of misery, Giles came to my aid and asked was I a homo.

To my shame I broke down and cried. All the fears and misery spilled out and it was several moments before I could speak sensibly. Of course by crying I affirmed Giles's question but to my amazement he just hugged me and said he'd always be there to protect me. Such a friend is very rare. So now, here I am thinking about Ken but also thinking about Giles. Maybe I should have a chat with him.

 

[1] Slang for Politicians

[2] Aussie slang for good friend

[3] Aussie term for a condominium.

[4] Aussie slang for a place to live

Just a short chapter; our two lads get to know each other
Copyright © 2017 grahamsealby; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 12
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

I enjoyed the guys getting to know and enjoy each other. It was good to learn more about Paddy's past. Thanks. Jeff

Link to comment

Thnx for commenting. Whilst writing my story I became immersed in the Paddy character. I wondered what hell it must have been in those days to be gay and criminalised. How lucky we are to live in a more enlightened world.

Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..