Jump to content
    grahamsealby
  • Author
  • 7,877 Words
  • 1,879 Views
  • 2 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Padrick - 3. Chapter 3

Introducing two young characters who are a big part of the story

Chief Inspector Miles O'Donnell looked at the seven persons sitting around the conference table at Police Headquarters in Collins Street Sydney. It was an old fashioned room panelled in dark wood with the obligatory photos of past Chief Commissioners and of course, the King.

The conference table was solid mahogany and built in an oval shape. In front of each position was a glass tumbler of water and a notepad with pencil. The windows were covered by blinds that could adjust the amount of light filtering through into the room. At one end was a cupboard which carried stocks of hard liquor as well as three kinds of beer for the connoisseurs. He surveyed the expectant faces before him and cleared his throat.

'Gentlemen and lady; (Mary Gordon was the first woman cop ever admitted to the police force) I have asked you all here because I know that rumours have been flying around about a special force that’s being formed; (pause) a special force has been created and you are it. (A soft mumbling was heard as each member tried to comprehend what the Chief Super was saying) Just the other day the Premier authorised an elite group of persons with proven track records and absolute loyalty to tackle the mob underworld in this city and this state. We have been given full authority and unlimited budget to put all the bastards behind bars. The line of command runs from you, to myself and finally to the Police Commissioner. Of course, we all report ultimately to the Premier.

Now before I go any further I'm going to ask all of you to stand and tell the rest of us your name, rank and special qualifications. I'll start with myself and then go clockwise around the room. (Clearing his throat and taking a sip of water).

When the Chief Inspector finished describing his background, they went around the room; Bill Delaney, Senior sergeant, 18 years' service; Dan Hartmann, Sergeant, 15 years' service; Giles Madden, Senior Constable, 8 years' service; Paddy Langdon, Constable, 7 years' service; Gary (Gazza) Styles, Constable, 5 years' service, and finally; Mary Gordon, Constable, 3 years' service. When they all finished the Chief Inspector resumed speaking.

'The team will be split between administrative back up and foot soldiers. Senior Sergeant Bill Delaney and I will deal with our ultimate superiors and will help organise incursions that will hopefully be necessitated as a result of intelligence gathered. Mary Gordon has a journalistic background and will deal with Public Relation issues as well as being our press liaison. The rest of you; Dan, Giles, Paddy and Gazza will be our foot soldiers. So there you have it. Go get yer dogs[1] and start the ball rolling; any questions?'

'Yes sir (from Giles) where will we be located?'

'Fair enough Giles, you'll be located here at Police Headquarters. Bill will go over the admin fiddly bits after we’re finished here, but I can assure you no expense will be spared to get you the best and most up-to-date equipment available. OK? Now go get us some crims!'

Bill Delaney got to his feet as people were getting up to leave,

'Wait a mo'; I'm having a BBQ at my place Sunday week so's we can socialize and get to know each other outside work. You're all invited.'

 

***

'Hey . . . you made it; have any trouble finding me?'

'Nah, not really; I asked one old cove[2] at the front and he pointed me in the right direction (pause) Ummm . . . . , are you gonna ask me in?'

'Oh shit . . . , sorry; come in, come in.'

Ken's caravan was in a park in Bondi set aside for people on holidays. The caravan was rented out; the internal layout was basic, a double bed, a kitchen galley and a small lounge settee. Surprisingly, inside it was spotlessly clean and tidy. Ken shut the door behind Paddy.

'I ahhh . . . been a bit nervous that yer wouldn't turn up; shit now I'm embarrassed.'

'Now, (laughing) you now know how I felt last week? God I've missed you; come here.'

Paddy reached out and took Ken in his arms at first gently, then more passionately as both men succumbed to their inflamed desire. They clung to each other silently; no words were necessary to impart the depth of their feelings. Paddy gently disengaged and slowly undressed Ken; first removing his singlet and then undoing the belt around Ken's shorts, causing them to fall to the ground.

With Ken totally nude, Paddy drew him back into his embrace and let his hands wander over his nakedness. His hands caressed Ken's muscled back and wandered down to his taut buttocks. Gripping both mounds of his rump, Paddy pressed Ken hard into his own body.

'Here (whispering) Paddy let me undress you; I (removing Paddy's shirt) want to feel your nakedness. I want nothing (removing his pants) between us; nothing at all.'

With Paddy naked, both young men resumed kissing and, using each other's buttocks, pressed their loins together. Both cocks were now painfully hard and leaking juice.

'God Paddy slow down mate, I'm too randy to take much more of this; I don't want to burst too soon. What about you?'

'Same here (sounding hoarse), my cocks like a slimy iron rod; I'm close to losing control. But we've got to do something; my balls are turning blue.'

'Yeah, ummm . . . remember last time I mentioned fucking (Paddy nodded yes), well we can if you'se wants. I (hesitantly) got meself ready, hoping you'd agree. I really want to feel ya inside me boyo[3], I've had done it before and knows how to do it so's it don't hurt. Is that OK?'

'I (huskily) reckon; just so's I don't hurt ya; what about cumin' do you want me to spurt inside ya?'

'Yeah (hoarsely), that'd be good. Just take yer time; let's try and make it last as long as we can.'

'OK (croakily) tell me what to do.'

'I'm gonna lay down on me back with me legs up. That'll expose me butt hole; all ya have to do is oil me crack and give yer cock a good grease-up. I'll grab yer penis and guide it in. Man I want this; been giving meself wet dreams just thinkn' of doin' it. Ready?'

Ken sat down on the bed and rolled onto his back; with some experience he pulled his legs back giving Paddy a look at his manhole. Paddy was immediately excited; the sight of Ken's exposed bum hole glistening with lubricant nearly drove him mad. For a moment he wondered if he could fit inside that small opening, but he saw that Ken was looking at him strangely; his eyes were pleading and lustful. Gently, he took hold of Paddy's penis and placed it against his glistening opening. Then,

'Just (whispering) push gently Paddy; you'll soon feel the head of yer cock pop through.'

As Paddy pushed gradually Ken gasped; at the same time he felt his penis burst through into the boy's body.

It was like someone had wrapped a warm towel around his shaft; then as Ken squeezed his muscles, it felt like he was being sucked down into an abyss. After a few moments of adjustment, Paddy's body automatically started thrusting, sending waves of pleasure through him. Watching Kens face and the faraway look in his eyes, Paddy leaned forward and kissed him passionately. Soon Ken started to emulate Paddy's rhythm and they moved together as one. It could not last.

'Ken, Ken, mate I'm getting close, real close; are you sure ya wants me to unload inside ya?'

'Don't care, don't care; yer cock is driving me crazy. I'm so close; just go for it.'

Just then Ken started to spasm and shudder. This sent Paddy over the edge, moaning as his cock dumped loads of juice inside Ken. Even whilst Paddy was spurting, Ken reached his own climax, sending his abundant nectar over his face, chest and thighs.

It took several moments before the flow of juices stopped, the shuddering subsided and their breathing returned to normal. They had more or less collapsed into each other's arms letting the waste products of sex remain on and around them.

Silence; they lay comfortably in each other's arms, neither wanting to break the magic spell with words. Eventually,

'Hey man, did I hurt you? I guess I was pretty forceful at the end. What about the mess; do ya want to clean up?'

'Hmmm . . . maybe, but not now; no, yer didn't hurt, I knows how to take care. One day soon I'll stick me cock into you, and then you can tell me how it feels; but only when yer ready . . . hmmm.'

'OK (laughing) hey, I'm just happy to lay here with you if that's OK?'

'Good (muzzling Paddy's chest) whatcha want to say?'

'I'm just so glad I met you baby; I haven't had much experience with loving another man but if that's the direction we're heading I'm happy. Thing is, I don't know much about you and it's hard to think of a permanent relationship when you don't know much about the other person.'

'I hear ya. I understand Paddy, really I do. I told ya I had an upbringing that was totally devoid of care and love. I don't know what love feels like; it'll take some time for me to accept that someone loves me. Thing is I don't know much about you and I reckon it should stay that way. I don't want gory details to stand in the way of a good relationship; I say let's get to know each other better before we start baring our souls. Does this make sense?'

'(Wistfully) yeah, I guess. Actually, that make a lot of sense; even for an idiot like you (Ken punched Paddy playfully). I only know that when I'm with you I feel different; good different. You're easy to talk to; you have a sexy body; your face is angelic and you're sexy in bed. You really satisfy me Ken; it's like we give completely to each other so after cumming I feel both drained and relaxed.'

'Have you ever had a relationship before?'

'No, not really; I was always afraid of being exposed. No . . . , but there was one guy who I did lust over; an unrequited lust, a very hurtful unrequited lust. I'd given up any kind of meaningful relationship . . . until you came along (kissing Ken softly).

'Thanks . . . , just you saying that means a lot to me; I want you to know that I would love to be in a relationship with you. I told you my growing up was filled with hurt, both physical and emotional; I want to put that all behind me.'

'Sounds understandable (kissing Ken gently behind his ears); am I going to see you again next week . . . , at my place?'

'Yep . . . , did you give me the address?'

'Shit stupid! I already gave you my address; ya wrote it on back of a bus ticket. Just in case I'll get a pen and write it on yer stomach . . . , dipshit!'

'OK thanks; now enough of this crap. I bet ya that the Saints will beat the crap out of the Roosters [4]come Saturday.

 

***

Riding back home Paddy let his thoughts and memories wander.

I like him, I really like him. The feeling of being deep inside him was something I had never experienced before. I guess that's what a hetro person must feel as he enters a vagina. Incredible sensations, incredible; I mean its two people being joined together and giving each other pleasure. It's so, so good. Cumming inside him was an experience far, far better than wanking. In fact I can't wait to do it again; hmmm . . . , hmmm, should I let him know that I've already been fucked? No, it might spoil it for him. Right now he thinks I'm a virgin so's it's better to let him think it's something special.

He raised a good point regarding not knowing too much about each other; I'm glad we think the same. If he knew I was a cop he could turn nasty. That's why it's much better to get to know each other really well before opening up to personal secrets. Yeah, I invited him over next week so I'll have to hide anything that says Im a cop. (Sigh) if only Giles . . .?'

***

Driving slowly down Rushcutters Bay Road something caught his attention; two young boys had sneaked into the bushes of Rushcutters Bay Park. He pulled over and just watched for a few minutes to see if they came out. When they didn't his cop instinct cut in; something about their manner looked almost clandestine, almost furtive.

They seem suspicious; what the hell are two young lads apparently in their very early teens, doing in a park where gay men use for cruising. Best go and investigate; if they were planning on bashing up homosexuals I'd better stop them before they do any damage.

Paddy parked his car quietly and silently moved to where he'd last seen the boys. He's only gone a short way into the bushes when he heard whispering and some rustling. Then someone said,

'Hey, not so fast, go slow.'

Now fully intrigued Paddy moved quickly to the sound of voices, parted the bushes and stood with his mouth agape. There, two young guys were having sex; the taller one was sodomising the smaller (and younger) kid. They both looked at Paddy in shock. The elder one (about fifteen) choked and mumbled,

'Oh shit, please mister, please . . . ' the younger one just started to cry,

'Don't hurt me, please don't hurt me . . . I'm sorry . . .'

'Calm down; I'm not here to hurt or get you into any trouble. So calm down; I'm not concerned about what you're doing but where you're doing it. Don't ya realise that this is a dangerous place; there are nasty gangs that come here to find men having sex and attack them. You could get bashed up real bad.'

The older boy was trying to console the younger lad who was totally terrified. Paddy motioned them to sit down. The older boy was trying to be brave but not making a very good job of it. The younger boy was ashen. Paddy's next words did nothing to soothe the situation,

'Now I'm a cop . . . ('oh shit', from the younger) no, no don't be alarmed, I'm not gonna bust you; I feel sorry that you've got to pick a place like this that's downright dangerous, to indulge yourselves. What you do together is none of my business. (Pause, in the background the younger boy was sniffling) I take it that this is your secret; no one else knows that you want to have sex with each other?'

'No,' managed the older kid. 'We just found out we'se attracted to each other and, well . . .'

'Yeah, I know what you mean. I was about your age when I first did it with another bloke; fact is I can still remember it. What I can't forget is the horrible fear of getting caught.'

'You means yer queer . . . a poofter; a queer cop?'

'Don't (sounding angry) ever use those terms in front of me again, OK! Nobody's queer, or sick, or sinful. Both you and I just happen to be attracted to other men and there's no problem with that. Right through history famous people have been homosexuals; I can name, Achilles, Alexander the Great, Frederick the great of Germany, Richard the Lionheart, just to name a few, so we're in good company. You understand?'

'I thinks so (from the elder boy), but we ain't had no schooling; we'se poor.'

'Yeah, I know; incidentally I suspect your fathers are in a gang, eh; they both run with Tilly's mob, right?'

Both lads nodded.

Paddy leaned over and ruffled the younger boys head 'How old are you tiger; I want the truth now.'

'(Stammering) Th . . . Th. err. . , teen, ummm . . . thirteen, sir.'

'Ok, now let's not stay here any longer, it's not safe; follow me to me car so's we can talk. I'd like to offer you a deal.'

They followed Paddy to his car; the two lads sat in the back seat whilst Paddy sat front and turned around to face them.

'First, let's get some names sorted; you (pointing at the older boy), your names gonna be Tim and you (looking at the younger) will be . . . what's yer real name?

'Simon . . .'

Ok we'll use yer real name. You call me Rick. The reason I want code names will become apparent. You kids comfortable with that? (They both nodded yes, but not really understanding. However like youths everywhere they loved intrigue)

Here's what I want you to think about; I'm gonna do two things for ya and all I ask is one favour in return. Ok? (Nodding) First, I won't report you nor will I tell yer fathers what you were doing, OK? Second, I'll give you a key to a safe place where you can screw to yer hearts content and nobody'll be any the wiser. OK?'

(Tim spoke up) That’s great mate . . . err . . . Rick, and we 'ppreciate that, but why are yer being so good to us? What's the catch?'

'Simple; I want you to give me info on happenings in Tilly's gang and also if youse hears anything about Katie's mob, let me know also . . . . '

' . . . Bullshit (they chorused) we ain't dogs copper.' Then Tim responded. We ain't gonna give ya any info that gonna put our dads in jail. Nothin' doin' . . .'

'And I don't want anything that puts yer dads in jail. All I'm askin' is info that everyone in the mob knows which you can tell me without naming yer dads. For instance, if someone new joins the group, just let me know his, or her, name; nothing sinister in that is there?'

'Well (Tim sounding thoughtful), I heard Tilly just put a new fella on mane of . . . . Teddy.'

'(the younger lad cut in) No his names Freddie; yeah, Freddie.'

'Well see, that's exactly the sort of stuff I'm talking about. It doesn't hurt you, or yer dads or anybody; it just keeps me up to date with what's happening. That’s not too hard eh?' (They both nodded OK?)

'How often do you want to meet with us?'

'Up to you, but only when you've got somethin' to tell. 'Look, I'll take a chance; here's me home phone number (grabbing a piece of paper and writing his number down). Call me; ummm . . . you’ve got a public phone nearby haven't you? (both nodded yes) well just give me a call at home in the morning. Make it short . . . no discussions over the phone.'

There was silence as the two boys digested the whole scenario. After a little while they just looked at each other, then at Paddy and nodded OK? Now that all the business had finished the three of them relaxed; Paddy told of some of his exploits when he was their age. This helped to create a feeling of camaraderie.

 

***

Paddy tossed and turned in his sleep; he was dreaming . . . ;

Ken . . . ken's face and eyes; he's looking at me . . . lost in lust . . . the feeling . . . the feeling of your cock entrapped in warm hot flesh . . . wonderful; Giles . . . those muscled arms; those . . . black hairs against a tanned skin . . . Ken; eyes pleading to; eyes locked on mine . . . . The feeling of having no control . . . Giles; Giles sitting next to me; his powerful aroma . . . . Ken, sobbing in ecstasy; Giles; those green eyes x-raying me, deep into my soul; Ken . . . no . . . Giles, Giles, Giles . . .

 

***

Mickey Grainger was a dock worker, married with two kids to feed; he also earned a little money running errands for Tilly making sure that 'special' goods earmarked for her made their way smoothly through the customs. As such, he was a small but relatively important member of Tilly's gang. His favourite boozer was the Crown hotel, from which he staggered this cold winters night on his way home. It wasn't a long walk and indeed it was a regular occurrence. He staggered (because of too many beers) along with his head down just wanting to get home for dinner and play with the kids.

He had just rounded the corner into his street when he was assaulted by five thugs. Two held his legs down while two more tried to restrain his arms. But Mickey was a fighter.

'Get off me yer bastards! Get the fuck off! I'll kill yers.'

'Keep his legs steady, yelled one of the assailants . . .'

'Oh, shit!' Mickey's thrashing around had kicked one of the thugs in the balls. He continued to struggle but four against one made the final conclusion inevitable. Even restrained as he was above and below, Mickey didn't give in; he made his attackers fight for every hold on him.

'What do ya bastards want? I ain't got no money, dickheads. Dunno who yer think I am but I'm skint[5] ; got no dough[6] on me, go on check me pockets, go on.'

Then the thug who wasn't holding Mickey did something that terrified him; he pulled out a barber's razor and waved it in front of Mickey's horrified face.

'Oh no, no . . . please no . . .'

'We don't want yer money, Mickey; we want ya to take a message from Katie to Tilly.'

And with that he cut off the top of Mickeys left ear. Mickey screamed in shock and in pain. Copious blood started pouring down his neck until his collar was drenched. Mickey was screaming with pain and yelling for help but the more he threshed about the more blood surged.

'That's from Katie, Mickey and this is from me.'

With a vicious cut he sliced Mickey's cheek open from his eyes down to his chin. It was a deep cut and added more blood to an already bloody scene. Then he cut along Mickey's forehead just above his eyes. Blood ran quickly down from the cut until Mickey was completely blind. It was carnage.

'And that's for me mate that you kicked in the balls. You have a good night now.'

They left Mickey drenched in blood, crying for help and too blind with blood to see where he was going. Help arrived eventually but not before Mickey had endured at least an hour in complete agony. He was taken to hospital, where his wife and children waited in the Emergency Room as the hospital staff tried to stem the blood and see to his wounds. One of the kids was young Tim.

 

***

Paddy and Gary Styles rushed to the hospital following a call from the medical staff; this was standard procedure for violent criminal attacks. They hurried to the Emergency waiting room where Mickey's family anxiously awaited news of his condition. On seeing Paddy, Tim began to run to him but Paddy discouraged him with a firm shake of his head. At this point, there wasn't any news of Mickey's situation but they were able to ascertain that he'd been severely cut about the face; he'd also lost a lot of blood.

Tim was in tears so Paddy gave him a comforting hug and was able to whisper for him to meet tomorrow at the warehouse. Gary interrupted,

'A doctor just told me he had part of his ear severed, but he's also sustained cuts to his forehead and cheek. He's in shock and receiving a blood transfusion; it's unlikely Paddy, that he'll be able to talk for another day; at least.'

'The cunts! Attacking a gentle soul like Mickey Grainger sucks. (Turning to Mickey's family) We'll get the bastards I promise you; in the meantime if you get any info about who done this you must tell us . . . OK? Especially you Tim . . .'

'(His mother piped up) He ain't called Tim; he be named Billy . . .'

'Sorry . . . (winking) Arthur; give me a call if ya hears anything.

'Yeh, I will officer; I hate the bastards that done this to me dad. I won't rest until the shithead . . .'

'(His mom) Billy, language! . . . .,

'. . . , until the shithead's pushing up daisies.'

'Billy! . . . .'

***

Some of the boys in Tilly's mob were gathered at The Crown hotel and had been there long enough to be well plastered; the subject, of course, was Mickey Grainger. Said one,

'Jesus, there was so much blood it looked like a smorgasbord for vampires; I felt like chucking my guts out when I saw the mess. There's no doubt it was one of that bitch Kate's gang; but why? There's got to be a reason for doing such a savage thing.'

'A reason (said another), why does there have to be a reason; there are some bastards who would do it just for fun.'

And so the conversation went; going round and round as they went round for round with booze. Eventually young Freddie spoke up,

'I been sittn' here listening to youse talkin' bullshit! (Bringing out his gun) Here's what we should do; put a slug up someone's arse and watch the bastard scream. C'mon . . . who's with me?'

'Hey young fella, put the piece away, ya knows they're not legal. Ya'll get into more trouble shootin' someone; and ya knows what Tilly thinks of guns . . . they're out! So listen young'un; I knows yer wants to make ya mark, that’s ok, we understand, but not with a gun OK?'

Then someone poked his nose in the door and told the group that Tilly wants to see everybody now! At that, they finished their drinks and ambled off to hear what Tilly had to say.

***

They all crammed into the front parlour of Tilly's Palmer street brothel; it was a very motley crew. Burley men aged in their twenties, thirties and forties mixed with scantily clad young girls and even a couple of older prostitutes. When they were all assembled, Tilly spoke,

'First I want youse all to know that what those mongrels did to poor little Mickey will not go unavenged; nobody and I mean nobody, can attack my crew without any payback. Have anyone of youse done anything to the bitch's mob that required payback, eh?'

There was a moments silence until one of the older mobsters spoke up,

'No Tilly, we'se been talking to find out if'n one of us done anything to warrant this bloody attack. If it wasn't one of us then we figured it must've been you that’s done someth'n.'

'Nah weren't me or Jim (looking at Jim who shook his head); which leaves only the bitch Katie Leigh. Well I always reckoned she had a few screws loose but ordinarily I would just let sumfin' minor go past. Not this time now, she's gone too far and it's payback time; any of youse got any ideas.'

'Wait a bit missus (from Freddie), what say it wasn't missus Leigh what done it? What if'n it's someone else what's keen to see us two mobs fightin' each other?'

'(From an older mobster) the lads got a good point; what if'n it's someone else?'

Tilly looked thoughtful as she considered this idea.

'Maybe . . . , maybe youse got a point, but who; who'd do sumfin' like this? I mean shitabricks, what was done to Mickey weren't gentle, eh?'

'Ya know (from an older bloke) there's this cove in the pub the other day was talkin' big mouth about him commin' up from Melbourne[7] to stir the pot here. We'se all laughed at 'im; told 'im to go home and such his thumb. He didn't take too kindly to that and pissed off pretty upset. Maybe we'se should've taken 'im more seriously; sorry Tilly we just didn't think he was any serious.'

'Not your fault, don't fret; let me and Jim start askin' around to see what we can learn. It'd be a big help if'n youse could keep yer eyes and ears open too; we need all the info we can get.'

'Oh (from a mob member) can ya tell this youngster here to put his gun away; better if'n it comes from you.'

'Freddie . . .'

'Yes missus . . . '

'Can it!'

***

Paddy quietly slipped into the warehouse and softly called,

'Hey Billy . . . it's me Rick. Come out man.'

'I'm over here mister . . . I mean Rick, behind the wool bale.'

Following the sound of the voice, Paddy walked around to see the young boy huddled up in a miserable heap; he had made a bed out of a soft wool bale. He looked terrible; unwashed, unkempt and very, very miserable. Dried tears were evident on his face and he looked as it he was past caring. Paddy knelt down beside him.

'Hey little man; I guess you're worried about yer dad huh?'

Silence; except for quiet sobbing.

'C'mon here, (dragging Billy to him and putting his arms around the boy's shoulders) I know it looks bad but I'm sure yer dad will recover with probably only a coupla scars to show after the attack. Rest assured Billy, we'll get the bastard that done this; my word on it matey.'

Silence; Paddy held the boy close until he could feel the lad relax; then,

'Rick, why are yer bein' so good t'me? I'm just a bloody kid from a poor family and I'se queer. I can't do anything to thank you; I got no money but (long pause) . . .'

'Go on mate, what were yer gonna say . . . ?'

'Nah, you'll only get mad at me if . . .'

'How (laughing) do I know if I'll get mad at you if yer don't tell me what's on yer mind.'

'I'se wondering what's gonna become of me and other kids like Simon? I mean we can't indulge our sex drive 'cause it's illegal. What's more, there ain't no place to do anything about us bein' horny; we'se gotta go someplace out in the open like when you nabbed us. I get angry sumtimes, real angry; If'n I was banging some sheila I'd be patted on the back and called a stud, but if'n I'se caught stuffin' me cock up a boy's bum, like as not I'd be stoned to death . . . It ain't right! I'm frightened Rick; real frightened.'

Jesus . . . how can I answer the lad when I don't have answers meself. We homo's are denounced by the clergy, locked up by the police, condemned by the government and deplored by society. No place is safe and the consequences of being apprehended are horrendous; as the lad says it's just not right!

'Man I wish I could give you a straight answer Billy but . . . . I just can't.'

Silence . . . Billy wedged himself closer to Paddy who could feel the lad trembling.

'Hey man, what are you trembling for?'

'I dunno Rick, I just feel safe in yer arms; ain't had anybody cuddle me before. You smell nice, you smell clean and masculine like; never smelt a male before 'cept me dad and he stinks. Can we stay here like this a while, I don't want to go home just yet; I don't want to go home to misery. You make me feel happy.'

'Ok Billy, we can stay as long as you like. (Paddy leaned forward and gave Billy a gentle kiss on the cheek) I'm not going home fer a while so I can give you all the time that you need. I'm gonna try and give you some happiness.'

Bullshit Paddy . . . this boy is turning you on. Just the feel of his young muscles and the young boy smell is getting you aroused. He could do with a good wash but considering what he's been through his aroma is rather intoxicating.

Billy nestled closer holding him with his arm around Paddy's waist, so that their bodies were almost cleaved together. Billy's trembling had almost ceased and Paddy could feel his heartbeat.

'Geeze, I just love this Rick; if I had my way I'd stay here like this forever. I'm slowly putting the 'orrible thing that happened to me dad out of me mind; I gotta thank ya for that.'

'What (laughing) would yer dad think of you being here and been cuddled by a cop?'

'Not (sigh) much an' what's more, I don't care. It's my life and I gotta get as much happiness as I can . . . and where I can; but you'se is special, ain't never met someone like you before . . .(pause) . . . hey, (apprehensively) can I ask ya a special favour? It's real important to me, but I don't want ya to get mad . . . please.'

'Yeah champ, go ahead, ask away.'

'Umm (hesitantly) can I feel yer chest muscles? . . . Please? I'se never been close to a real man before an' I've (whispering) been dreaming of just feelin' yer muscles; please Rick . . . . It'd mean a lot to me.'

Oh shit, shit, shit! How did I get myself into this? It's harmless I know, and . . . and, I'd like it. But I'm getting turned on; just hope he don't go near my cock.

'I (serious) dunno Billy, that's getting personal; I'm not sure I should let you do that 'cause you're only sixteen and I'm an adult who should be protecting you from unpleasant advances; not to mention that I'm a cop and . . . '

'Whatcha mean . . . . unpleasant. All I'm asking is to feel yer chest muscles; what's wrong with that?'

'(Reluctantly) Oh shit, nothing I guess . . . , go on.'

Billy undid the buttons on Paddy's shirt and, lifting up his singlet, placed his hand gently on his warm skin. With a touch like a feather Billy started to trace the outline of Paddy's chest muscles.

Oh man, the kids touch is driving me crazy; please don’t touch my nipples . . . oh fuck!

'Sorry Rick, but I couldn't help but feel yer nipples; if yer like that . . . .'

(Mumbling) yes, it's ok; yes, I (hoarsely) do like it.'

'Wow, ya got hairs all over. Wow, I loves hairy chests; they're so . . . so . . . masculine and they go all the way down yer tummy. Wow Rick, ya got great tummy muscles; (whispering) 'spose ya works out every day . . . hey (looking up at Paddy) can I just touch . . . wow, yer cocks as hard as steel . . . wow.'

By this time Paddy had lost all pretence at control. Billy's fingers had brushed against his cock which was rigid and wet.

Oh . . . Oh . . . I can't break this off now 'cause my rod's so hard it's hurting. I love the way Billy's caressing my body. To hell with being in control; he's in control. A sixteen year old kid is seducing me and I love it . . . I love it; god, me balls are aching.

'(throaty) hey young'un if yer gonna have sex let's get comfortable. Get undressed so we can do this proper.'

Hardly hiding his excitement Billy helped Paddy remove his shirt, shoes and trousers until he was naked save for his underwear; he also stripped himself until he was completely naked and lay down beside Paddy. The course hessian bag irritated his skin but he didn't mind.

'Now Billy you've got me at yer mercy, and . . . . Jesus (feeling Billy's cock) you've got a real whopper there; wow, you're about my size and yet yer still growing. Do yer want to play with mine for a while?'

Without saying a word Billy gently kissed Paddy on the cheek, but then quickly transferred his mouth to Paddy's nipples; a groan of pleasure was his reward. He started to tremble as he let his hands drift down to Paddy's underwear and grasped the solid mound of hard flesh that was straining against the fabric.

'Take it out Billy; he needs to be freed and pleasured.'

'Hey Rick, you're dripping gunk; can I use this slimy stuff to play with ya? It's soaking yer undies, running down the sides of ya cock and makin' yer hairs all sticky. I've never seen anythin' like that before; can I taste it?'

'Yeah (huskily), go for it lad; tell me what it tastes like.'

With that, Billy lowered his head and swallowed the head of Paddy's cock, and . . .

Oh my god . . . oh fuck . . . oh fuck that feels incredible . . . don't stop Billy; keep suckling the head. Yeah . . . oh yes, take the whole cock in yer mouth . . . keep sucking . . . please, don't stop . . . that's it; swirl ya tongue around my cockhead and suck hard . . . . I'm nearly there; I can feel that tingling in me balls . . . Oh (moan) . . . better warn the kid . . .

'Billy, Billy, Billy . . . watch out, I'm about to explode; If'n yer (gasp) don't want a mouthful take yer mouth away . . . oh (moan) shit! . . . Oh Shit! . . . Here it comes . . . Billy . . . OH GOD . . .'

Billy could feel Paddy tensing and starting to moan, and from past experience with Simon he knew that Paddy was about to climax; he just wasn't prepared for the quantity of semen that flooded into his mouth.

Oh man (gulp) . . . , oh man (gulp), (gulp), (swallow), suck . . . (swallow), (swallow) . . . . Geeze, it tastes fantastic . . . salty, warm and a little bitter (swallow), suck . . . I'm gonna drain 'im dry! (Swallow), (swallow)!

Paddy's spasms started to subside as his balls drained themselves into Billy's waiting mouth. There was a moments silence as Paddy's body recovered from his orgasm and started to relax and readjust to being normal. Billy looked up at Paddy with a mouth still dripping with spunk and smiled.

'Wow that was fantastic. I ain't never tasted grown spunk before and I can tell ya it was wonderful, great. Ya spilled loads; I could hardly finish swallowing before ya shot another load. I loved it Ri . . .'

'Look before (still breathing heavy) we go any further, me names not Rick . . . it's Patrick; or as everybody calls me . . . , Paddy. Sorry but I only used Rick because I didn't know you, but after dumping a load of cum into yer mouth I guess we throw secrecy out the door. OK?'

That's Ok Ri . . . sorry, Paddy. Wow, I can still taste yer goo and I loves it. Let me get back on yer cock and suck it dry why I gets meself off; I'm so hard it's hurtin'.'

'Nothin' going laddie; I'm gonna tease ya so much I'll drive ya mad. Here, lie beside me and take my cock in yer mouth while I attend to yer needs. Christ yer big and hard, wow.'

In this position, while Billy used Paddy's penis as a teat, Paddy was able to focus on the lad's engorged cock; it was so swollen and hard it looked almost ready to explode.

With slow tantalising touches, Paddy traced up and around the pole. Coming to the glistening head he used natures lubricant to tease the bulging tip of Billy's cock; instantly, Billy emitted a low moan and'

'(hoarsly) Paddy . . . please . . . I got that funny feeling in me balls . . . it's like I can't stop . . . '

'I know laddie, I know. You're on yer sexual plateau and I can keep ya there until yer ready to spill over into an orgasm. If yer likes the torture, I can keep you there as long as yer wants me to.'

With Billy nodding yes, Paddy expertly brought the boy to the point of orgasm and then took him back from the abyss. Billy's face mirrored his ecstasy; his eyes were unfocused, his mouth was open and drooling, his breathing was shallow and his whole body tensed. Paddy admired the lad's hard stomach muscles; his thin but muscled frame; his wide shoulders and his impressive cock. After a short time,

(Whimpering) Paddy please . . . I can't stand it no more . . . me balls are getting real sore . . . please mate, get me off . . . quick.'

Without any hesitation Paddy lowered his mouth to the boy's engorged head and sucked deeply. Instantly Billy cried out and loosed a gushing stream of cum into Paddy's waiting mouth. The kid moaned, thrashed around, humped and wailed as he sustained a long drawn out climax. When he finished and Paddy had swallowed and licked up all of Billy's spunk, they both relaxed and lay side by side.

It was a prolonged and comfortable silence, during which

This kid makes me feel good . . . about him and about meself. He's young in body but his minds grown up livin' on the streets; lookin' back he's much older than I was at his age. What's more, I feel protective; I want to keep this kid from the misery of poverty and bein' homosexual. I think he fills the void of a younger brother that I never had. Suddenly, I feel bad about him passing info on to me if it's gonna put him in danger.

'What're thinking Ri . . . sorry, Paddy? Are yer regretting what we'se done?'

'No, no, no. I've been thinking that you just might become somethin' special to me. I'm havin' second thoughts about you putting yerself in ganger by passing info on to me. If it became too dangerous then we'll stop it. I don't want you hurt. Now tell me, how d'yer feel now boyo? Sometimes after a heavy climax there is a feeling of remorse, a letdown, you feel a bit empty and embarrassed; if yer do, please tell me.'

In response Billy cuddled into Paddy so that their bodies were joined together. He started to run his hands over Paddy's chest and legs, then gently playing with his softened penis.

'I just feel good Paddy . . . and thanks for tellin' me yer real name. I promise I won't betray ya; I'll die first before I'd let on. I don't feel none of those things that ya said . . . none, I can't remember when I've felt so happy . . . but what about you'se?

Yeah what about me? Here I am lying beside a sixteen year old kid after just finishing a heavy sex session with him. Thing is, I don't feel guilty, or remorseful, or ashamed or regretful. Fact is I just feel real good, really good. What is it about this lad that attracts me, eh? I honestly can't say now; maybe my feelings will become clearer after I've been with him a while. Shit, I went and told him my real name; I've gotta trust him and he's gotta trust me . . . but I feel real good.

'I'll tell ya boyo, I feel great. I don't feel any of those negatives I asked ya about . . . I think you've invaded me heart. Even if we're not havin' sex and we're just lying here together like this . . . I'm happy mate; really, really happy.' After a moment's pause, Paddy continued,

'What about Simon? How are you gonna deal with him? Will you still have sex with him?'

'Would ya mind if I did? He's just as randy as me and needs to get off; he might get snarky if'n I just dumped him sudden like, and . . . . '

'Stop there; I'm not gonna be your only partner, just like you're not gonna be my only partner. It's too soon to make commitments like that. We'll just have to wait and see how our relationship develops; we've only just met and had our first intimate experience. No, I don't want you to stop seeing Simon; unless it becomes too dangerous, I still want feedback so I can stop any more shit like what happened to yer dad. If yer still comfortable we'll keep the original arraignment going. Is that OK?'

'Yeah . . . and thanks; I reckon yer right about bein' early days. I'm only sixteen and I guess got a lot of growing up to do; whatever ya say Paddy . . . yer the boss.'

***

. . . (RING, RING) . . . 'Hello. . , Oh it's you (pause); no, I haven't heard any further, but you did well . . . (pause). Yeah each side thinks the other cut Mickey Grainger. (Pause, listening). Yeah, it's gone just as we planned so . . .

 

(listening) . . . no, definitely not! It's too early to start the rest of the plan. Leave things be; events have a habit of creating their own momentum, we need . . . . (Listening) yeah, I know, but he'll come around once he sees that we've been successful . . . (listening) well tell 'im to be patient. Look, don't contact me for a few weeks and we'll decide if phase two should be put into action, OK. I'm hanging up now. (Click)

 

[1] Slang for police informers

[2] Aussie slang for older male person

[3] Aussie slang for male friend

[4] Rugby football teams

[5] Slang for being poor

[6] Slang for money

[7] Capital of the State of Victoria

Thanks for reading. I hope I don't offend anyone with a decription of under age sex.
Copyright © 2017 grahamsealby; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 8
  • Wow 1
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

My guess is that a Melbourne gang is trying to move in and take over. Maybe not, but a third party for sure. It's a mystery...

and I do like mysteries.

Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..