Jump to content
    grahamsealby
  • Author
  • 2,818 Words
  • 1,905 Views
  • 0 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Padrick - Prologue. Prologue

Introducing the two main players. This section contains a raw sex scene which is explicit. Apologies to anyone who is troubled by the detail.

It was dark now; the only light came from the sparsely positioned lamps that threw a comforting soft light over the street. The object of his attention was just a door, a simple door with an ordinary looking sign above that advertised 'Turkish Bathes'

He waited and watched . . . he watched and waited. He began to get nervous; he was courting danger but his needs were too strong to ignore.

He glanced up and down the street; there was no one in sight, but he needed to bolster his resolve with another snort of powdered courage. The warm glow suffusing through his body fortified his resolution; he briskly walked across the street, opened the door and presented himself to the ugly little man behind the counter.

'Yes?' inquired the repulsive creature. 'Wadda yer want? The rates are up there behind me.'

The notice board read;

TWO pounds [1]for a massage;

TEN shillings [2]for the steam room and;

ONE shilling for a towel

Of course it was a subterfuge; it only read that way to make it seem that activities were legitimate. Quickly he paid over the required amount and was given directions to the locker room.

'Make sure ya lock up yer locker,' the ugly turd shouted after him. 'We don't take no responsibility for any theft.'

He stripped down to bare skin, and then used the towel for modesty. Not that he had any worries; his physical condition was perfect and he was proud to display his body. Already some males sauntering past had stared hungrily at him; he realised that he could probably have any number of partners if he so wished. On the other hand, inside he was a mess.

This is wrong, wrong, wrong. I'm putting my whole life on the line just for a quick fuck, but I can't go on denying my urges; I need sex. The relief I get from masturbation is only temporary; I need to share my thoughts, my fears, my desires and my hopes with another man; a man who has the same urges as I do. I know that a sleazy steam room is no place to find a partner but I have to start somewhere.

The combined locker room, showers and toilet facilities were housed in the same open room; apparently privacy was not a high priority. It seemed that getting dressed or undressed, showering, pissing and shitting was open for all to see. It certainly gave the patrons ample time to view the merchandise.

With his towel safely secured around his midriff he ventured into the steam room proper. Tiers of wooden benches were on three levels; lower, middle and on top. The walls were tiled, and in one corner stood a small heater which was the source of thick clouds of steam. There was also a purveying aroma of male sweat. If there was any talking it was muted, but from the background gasps and small groans, it was obvious that some sexual activities were taking place.

Not wanting to sit, he noticed several persons standing against a wall so, he stood with them before committing to a bench seat.

He brushed aside several attempts to fondle him; he wasn't going to rush right in before he'd had a chance to suss out any potential partner. Then he had an uncanny feeling that someone was observing him and looking around he spied an older man, perhaps late forties to early fifties who sat on a top bench playing with himself. His craggy face was topped by an almost bald head but he owned an incredible muscled, tanned and hairy body; he wasn't 'pretty' but radiated animal sex appeal.

Suddenly his heartbeat soared along with some very strong and conflicting emotions. Fear, desire, revulsion and disgust fought for control but eventually only one emotion emerged . . . lust.

A wave of desire swept through him; he was amazed that this rough character would provoke such intense sexual feelings. As their eyes met his heart started pounding and he became short of breath. The man was grotty, grubby and unpleasant; the evil grin showed poorly maintained teeth and hygiene. Without looking he could feel himself getting aroused.

Rudely elbowing several men aside, the man stepped down onto the floor, placed a rough hand on his shoulder and virtually pinned him to the wall. Rather than decreasing his sexual excitement, the closeness caused his heart to pound furiously.

'Well, (sneering) what 'ave we 'ere? You'se a juicy one aren't ya. Hey, 'aven't seen you'se 'afore 'av we? If'n it's a good fuck yer after I can do. I'll 'ave you'se screamin' for more, hey pretty boy.'

Up close now the fellow had obviously showered before entering the steam room; a pleasant aroma belied his course appearance. He could feel the eyes of other patrons watching the encounter but his world now centred upon the man standing before him. The muscled, hairy chest completely blocked and dominated all; a vague weakness flooded through him as the guy grabbed his arm just above the elbow and pulled him closer.

'Cat (whispering hoarsely) got yer tongue, eh? Come, I know the gypo (Egyptian) who runs this place and he keeps a massage room available for my use. Don't argue (now compelling him to follow); come with me and I promise you'se'll have a good time. I guarantee's it.'

He followed the bloke [3]and watched hungrily as his taut bum cheeks dimpled with each step. They approached a simple green door and the guy knocked softly. When it opened, words were exchanged and they entered a room which had been set up as a massage chamber. The walls were painted a soft green and at one end a low table contained massage items. Although no steam escaped into the room, it was pleasantly warm. They were alone.

He stood anxiously waiting for his seducer to make the first move. The older man adjusted the massage table by lowering it about 20cm thus making it easier to mount.

'Now, let's 'ave a look at ya; you sure are cute; Let me tell ya what's gonna happen. You'll swallow me cock until I'm good an' ready, OK? Then I'm gonna play with yer hole until I reckon you'se is ready for me cock. 'Ave yer been fucked 'afore?'

'No (nervously) no, but I've practised penetrating meself so's I know what I can take. Just go slow . . .'

'Well, wadda ya know; I got meself a genuine virgin. Woopy do! Believe me baby, you'se'll enjoy this; I might look rough but I'm a bloody good lover; I'll go easy. If yer wants me to stop just holler and I'll back off. OK? Now get down and say howdy to me cock.'

As he did as commanded, he was enthralled by the man's tough muscled body. He greedily licked the course black hairs that covered his stomach. Further down, he traced his pubic hairs until at last he reached the man's cock which was hard as a rock. He was mesmerized at the size of the head; a very slimy head, dripping clear nectar. At once his mouth devoured the slimy flesh, suckling the juice right out of the fleshy tube. He was lost in a world of desire.

Soon the guy started to moan softly indicating how well he was pleasuring the swollen flesh. It was a strange cock; the head was wide and much larger than the shaft itself.

Oh shit! How on earth is he gonna get that thing past my virgin hole . . . it's gonna hurt but fuck it, that’s what I came for. If I can just get the head inside it'll be OK. I hope!

'Hey, hey, yer gonna make me cum 'afore I'm ready. Quickly, get yerself up on the table; put yer bum up in the air and yer head down. Do it now!'

And he did. Now his virgin hole was wide-open and little currents of air caressed the bared fissure. Behind him, he could hear the guy lubricating his dick; then a generous amount of grease was applied to his own cavity. It was show time.

In a heartbeat the massive cockhead was placed expertly and the first pressure applied to penetrate his body. At once there was a searing pain and he yelped in protest.

'Just relax pretty boy and I'll go easy. Push out as If'n yer gonna 'ave a poop. It'll help, I promise.'

There followed several extremely uncomfortable moments which became almost unbearable but, doing as he was told, he pushed against the intruder and suddenly the head popped through. His teaser paused, allowing time for his hole to adjust to the incursion. Soon the pain eased and in its place was a warm sensation as the rock hard shaft of flesh stole purposely deep into him.

'Ya ok young'un? Ok to start fucking you proper-like?'

'Oh shit yes. Please, please do it; go, go, please go.'

And he did. The massive head started to slide up and down his passage and each thrust brought sobs of joy. Shivers of ecstasy raced through him as the massive head came in contact with an incredibly sensitive spot. He cried in rapture each time contact was made; he could also feel his climax approaching with each thrust. The guy lay on top his body so's they melded into one; all the time the hard cock kept thrusting and probing. That the man was pleasuring himself was made evident by the sounds coming from him. Then he was commanded to,

'Turn over, baby. Let me look at ya as I cum.'

But when he rolled over, it wasn't the face of the older man he saw but . . . Giles, Giles Madden. He was transported from the steam rooms to another place where Giles Madden, the guy who'd starred in all his fantasies was using his cock to pleasure them both. Giles tanned features with his green eyes and aggressive chin was leering down on him and feeding his orgasm.

Giles, Giles at last! How long have I lusted after you; how long have I secretly loved you; how long have I had to endure one-sided love? And now you're here, pleasuring me . . . Giles, baby, I'm getting close . . . don't stop; keep thrusting baby, I can't hold back . . . can't hold back!

With a long slow moan he climaxed and, at the same time, a loud yell announced his partner's voluminous release. He lay in a fog of euphoria until a hard slap against his face brought him back to reality. Peering down at him wasn't the handsome face of Giles Madden but the craggy face of the older man who'd just seduced him.

'Geese, you really were out to it weren't ya. Must admit though, it was a great ride; you and me make a great fuck-couple, eh? Give me half'n hour and I'll be ready to go agin. Wadda ya say? Like another fuck?'

'Another day, if that's OK? I reckon I'm a mite sore. You're sort of big aren't you? Hey, don't think me rude, but can I ask what you do? I mean work-wise; for a guy your age you've got an incredible body.'

'Woowa, bonny lad, don't go there. We don't ask personal questions here. Ya never knows, but there could be cops sniffin' round. Get me meaning? We comes here, meets up, if it works out, we go somewhere else to sex. We don't take no risks and so should you . . . be careful that is.'

(Pause)

'Yeah . . . I guess; yeah that makes sense. Sorry, didn't mean to be snoopy . . . I get yer point. Ummm . . . thanks for being considerate with me; you know, being my first time an' all, I 'ppreciate what you did. Will you be here tomorrow night? I'd like to go again; reckon I won't be sore by then.'

'Might be . . . might not; perhaps next time we can organize somewhere else to meet up, hey?'

'Sounds good; gonna take a shower now and hit the street . . . see ya round.

***

They parted and he made his way to the locker room/shower complex.

What a night! Did the right thing commin' here. A least I'm not a virgin anymore; it wasn't half as bad as I thought it might be. What a fella; ugly to look at but gentle as a lamb. I think I'll take up his offer and perhaps arrange a place to meet regular; after all I'm not looking for a love affair, just good reliable sex. Yeah, why not, it could . . . .,

He stopped dead in his tracks. A young man, late teens early twenties, had just walked into the complex and he just gawked at him. He was blond, about 165cm with the most beautiful baby face. In fact, they both just stared at each other; one person naked (except for a towel) and the other as yet to divest himself of his street clothes. The kid was the first to recover and started looking at numbers on lockers to match the key he'd been given; as chance would have it, the locker turned out to be next to his.

The atmospherics became uncomfortable as they turned towards each other and shyly smiled hello. The lad was wearing a white singlet under his leather jacket and well-worn pants that fit snugly around the hips.

Neither moved; they just stared at each other, obviously scoping each other out. Neither stirred; neither wanted to break this magic spell. Never before had he experienced such a good feeling; his heart was pounding and his throat became dry. This was an angel sent from heaven.

They managed another cautious smile, suggesting a mutual attraction. It was obvious that the younger bloke was awestruck by the other's nude torso . . . particularly his chest.

'Hi, (from the young man) looks like you're settin' to leave. I've never seen you'se here before, mostly desperate old blokes; young guys like you and me don't come here often.'

'Yeah you're right (laughing), most of the patrons here are oldies; the only thing goin' for 'em is their cocks. Yeah, (turning to open his locker) this is only me first time here; even so but I wouldn't have expected to see a young lad like you here.'

'Hey, (indignant) I'se not a youngster; I'm nearly 21yo, It's me face; been told I've got a baby face so most folks just think I'se a lot younger than I am. So don't sweat it, I'm legally aged, and that’s all I'm gonna tell. Don't do any good to give out too much personal stuff.'

'Yeah, (serious) been told not to give out personal junk and I reckon it's a sensible rule.'

'Nah, it's not a rule like been written down; nah it's just takin' precaution.'

Silence; uncomfortable silence.

The young guy started to undress by first taking off his jacket, then untying his laces and getting rid of his footgear. When he took off his singlet his muscled torso was exposed earning a gasp of appreciation. But when he removed his pants and underwear, (knowing that he was being watched) the full extent of his impressive physique was displayed.

'Look (from the youngster) I'll take a chance here and ask if I can see you some more; I'd like to see you'se again; reckon we'se about the same age and lookin' for some fun. Am I right?'

'Yep, I'd like that; I mean I really want to see you again. I don't know anybody my age that has same needs like I do; can you suggest somewhere?'

'Cuppla places, but the best is the Coogee baths; bit far out of town but not dangerous like. Places such as the beat at the Archibald fountain are too risky and I don't wanna get picked up by the cops for soliciting. That OK?'

'Hey, (enthusiastically) yeah that's great; I live out that way so it's good for me. Ummm . . . I'm not married; are you?'

'Nah (laughing) no ties; I'm like to keep it that way. Not an option for folks like me . . . err, us.'

'True . . . (softly) OK then.'

They arranged a time and shook hands. The younger man went off in the direction of the steam room while he got himself dressed.

As he was putting his coat on he felt something hard in the breast pocket. Pulling it out he recoiled in horror; it was his Police Identity Wallet.

 

 

[1] Original Australian currency before converting to decimal. Roughly 1 pound = $A2

[2] 20 shillings in a Pound

[3] Slang for man

Copyright © 2017 grahamsealby; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 16
  • Love 1
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

There are no comments to display.

View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..