Jump to content
    Hawkeye
  • Author
  • 2,927 Words
  • 2,288 Views
  • 2 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Destiny - 10. Chapter 10

My advice, get some tissues, you going to need it…. Gentlemen, I give you Destiny Chapter 10.

Destiny by Hawkeye

Hawkeyestorys@yahoo.com

Edited by Alex

atgtrn1@yahoo.com

My advice, get some tissues, you going to need it…. Gentlemen, I give you Destiny Chapter 10.

Chapter 10

Nate opened his eyes and gasped. His eyes teared up, and he took a tight hold of Derek's hand. He just stood there to take in the sight of something special, that someone had put time and effort into preparing for him, for the first time in his life. Nate felt very loved and cared for, and he couldn’t stop crying.

“Thank you soo much, sweetie!”

“Anything for you love!” Derek turned Nate around so he could look into Nate's eyes. Seeing the tears in his eyes, he knew he'd done good and made his boyfriend happy. Derek placed both of his hands on Nate's soft cheeks and draw Nate closer to him. As their lips meet, sparks ignited, and their hearts pumped harder. Derek took his time and savored the taste of Nate's lips. Nate move back and slowly opened his eyes. Something was hitting his soul, his heart and nearly knocked him over.

‘Is that love?’ Nate thought to himself. It was a heavy feeling, something he never knew before, and it was new to him. Looking at Derek, Nate couldn’t utter the words that he felt. He was in pure ecstasy, all his hopes and dream were alive and at this moment, he was living it.

“What are you thinking? Love?” Derek looked into Nate's eyes.

Nate smiled, not knowing if he should tell him. At the last minute, Nate decided not to let him know how he truly felt. “I love the picnic. No one's done this for me before.”

“Aww, anything for you babe.” Derek smiled and knew the food was getting cold. He took Nate's hand and walked over to the basket and sat on the blanket. Derek grabbed a glass and poured some yellow bubbly drink into it, and handed it to his lover.

“What’s this?” Nate raised the glass to look through it.

Derek laughed when he saw Nate's eyes were two times bigger then normal. “Wine, silly!”

“Oh, okay.” Nate took the glass and took a sip of the wine. The taste was strong for him, causing his left eyebrow to raise up while the other lowered, and caused his eyes to close.

Derek smiled when he saw Nate react to the drink, and got on his knee and bent over to kiss Nate on the lips.

“You like? Hehehe.” Derek giggled after parting lips.

“Yes, it's very lovely!” Nate tried to pass off a lie. Then he drank all the wine at once. Nate shook violently as he reacted to the nasty taste.

“Don’t drink too fast, I don’t want to carry a drunk boy to his bedroom.” Derek said with a smile.

“Maybe I want you to!” Nate raised his glass for more wine.

“Hehehe.” All Derek could do was giggle. He raised his arm and turn on the music on his comm-pad. A slow soft song started playing in the background.

Nate listened to the music for a moment, but he didn’t know the song. “What song is this?”

“In The Air Tonight, by Phil Collins.”

“Nice,” Nate listened to the music as he watched Derek get his plate ready, with mashed potatoes and chicken wings accompanied by some boiled veggies. Derek handed Nate his paper plate and a napkin, like a perfect gentleman.

Nate smiled at Derek; this was one side of him he hadn’t seen before. The feeling in his heart was still there and getting heavier and more intense.

They ate their meal and sipped the wine while the music played in the background. Nate and Derek shared stories about their lives, where they grew up and experiences they'd had. Nate really enjoyed listening to Derek, and noticed that his eyes wandered a bit when he was thinking and talking at once. Nate thought it was cute, along with how Derek's hands were never still. He was constantly making hand gestures when telling a story. Nate especially liked it when Derek got excited. Derek had a habit of bouncing up and down as his voice picked up with speed and excitement.

“Really? That's how you got that scar above your right eye?” Derek asked.

“Yup, never play baseball with a rock and shovel! Hehehe.” Nate smiled.

Nate looked over at the balcony and saw the sun was starting to set. Derek saw Nate looking and decided it was time to cuddle; he got up and sat behind Nate, letting him rest against his chest. Nate grabbed Derek's arms and wrapped them around himself. He could feel Derek's chest rising and falling calmly. Feeling the warmth from the sun with a light breeze in his hair, Nate was at peace with himself and calm. Derek was softly rubbing Nate's belly over his shirt as they watched the sunset.

Nate wanted him to stroke his bare skin, so he raised his shirt a little and let Derek's hand touch his belly. He could hear Derek breath more rapidly, and Nate's belly was shaking from not being touched for so long.

Nate felt Derek's head rest on his left shoulder, and Derek could see Nate's soft neck. Inviting for his lips, he inched his lips toward Nate's supple neck. He could smell Nate's musky smell , inhaling his boyfriend's scent. Derek couldn’t help himself, he softly kissed Nate's neck, using his lips and a hint of his tongue.

Derek was aiming to please and taste his lover. Nate moaned slightly as he felt Derek kissing him on the neck, leaning his head to the side, so Derek could have more access. With Derek kissing on his neck and softly rubbing his belly, Nate felt his penis hardening, with a hint of pre-cum oozing out. He moaned with approval.

Derek moved his right hand higher to find Nate's nipple, he gently rubbed until it became hard. His left hand lowered until he could feel the top of Nate's pants. Derek used his fingers and slowly circled Nate's belly button and the edge of his pants.

Nate arched his back, he couldn’t take it any more. His senses were beginning to go into overdrive. ‘Now or never’ Nate thought to himself.

He reached down and undid his pants, not taking them off but giving a clue to Derek to touch him there. Derek got it, and he slowly took his fingers and dug under his tight briefs. He slowly reached down and felt Nate's pubes so soft and light, reaching further south he found Nate's hard penis and he felt pre-cum on the tip.

Feeling the warmth, dampness and soft skin of his boyfriend's hard dick, Derek massaged Nate's hard dick and released it from his underwear. Nate raised his bum off the blanket to make it easier for Derek to push his underwear further down. Barely covering Nate's soft delicate balls, Derek stopped kissing Nate's neck to take a good look at him. Derek moaned at the sight of a little patch of pubes above Nate's dick and his smooth balls. He reached down to feel Nate's balls and, nearly cummed in his own pants.

Derek stopped what he was doing and kissed Nate on the cheek, he got up and let Nate lay down on his back. Exposing himself to Derek, Nate motioned to Derek to come closer. Derek laid on top of Nate's almost naked body and started to make out with him. Exchanging tongue actions, tasting each other as Nate rubbed himself against Derek.

Stopping for air, Nate smiled and said. “Am I going to be the only one naked here?”

Derek cracked a smile and leaned back while taking his shirt off, reaching down to undo his pants. He leaned back down over Nate while using his hands to hold himself up, creating a space between them. Derek stole kisses here and there all over Nate's face and neck. Nate wanted to touch Derek so bad, he pushed Derek onto his side and turned him on his back while Nate got on top, and started to rub Derek's soft belly and touch his tanned skin. Seeing Derek's underwear, Nate dug under the waistband and found his boyfriend's pride and joy. Massaging it slowly, Nate wanted to see him naked. He grabbed the pants and started to pull them off, as Derek lifted his butt off the floor.

After Derek's pants and underwear were off, Nate looked at the full view of Derek's naked body, a 6 inch dick, cut, soft balls with some hair. He could see Derek's light 6 pack, almost like a swimmer's build, along with pre-cum leaking out of Derek's penis. Nate licked his lips, he couldn’t wait any more, he wanted it, he wanted to taste Derek. He lowered himself on to Derek, kissing his belly, using his tongue to trace down to his belly button. Derek giggled at the sensation Nate was giving him. Derek's hard dick was mere inches from Nate's face. Nate closed his eyes, and opened his mouth. He felt Derek's penis enters his mouth, and he closed his wet red lips around the head, and swirled his tongue around the head. Nate pulled away slowly off the head. He heard Derek moan and breath shakily at the same time.

He opened his mouth again and took more of Derek's now wet hard dick into his mouth and used his tongue around the head and repeated the pulling out motion. He moved his right hand and cupped Derek's balls, feeling its' warmth and fuzziness. Derek spread his legs, giving Nate more access. He laid there with eyes closed feeling that Nate was slowly wetting his dick with his warm mouth and his balls were being massage. His breaths were panting and shallow as Nate was sucking his dick faster and faster and using his tongue on his dick head. Inside Derek's loins start to stir, he knew he wasn’t going to last long. He took his hand and held Nate's head and pulled him off his dick. Derek pushed Nate to the floor, and started to lick Nate's nipple.

Derek licked Nate's chest and traced down to Nate's belly button, as Nate did to him before. Nate pulled his pants and underwear off, revealing his naked body to Derek, his 5.5 inch uncut penis, with a small patch of pubes and hairless balls. In Derek's eyes, Nate was beautiful both as a person and a body. Derek moved down in between Nate's legs and took a hold of Nate's penis and softly massaged it, looking at it and seeing the pre-cum leaking out slowly. He bent over and took his tongue and licked the top of the head. Taste his first pre-cum ever, Derek bent over more and wrapped his red hot lips around Nate's penis head and used the same tongue action around the head as Nate did. Nate arched his back, gasping for air. With Nate's approval, Derek took all of Nate's penis wetting it and massaging it with his tongue, Derek was in heaven. The skin around Nate's dick was perfect, soft, no veins showing, it was a pure pink penis that was meant to be worshipped.

Nate also felt his loins begin to stir, and he didn’t want to cum yet. The moment was too prefect to end now. Nate reached and grabbed Derek's shoulders and pulled him up to his face. He looked into Derek's eyes and reached up to kiss him on the lips. Nate's mouth parted and let Derek's tongue enter his mouth. As they were making out, Derek was grinding his loins into Nate's loins. Nate began to suck on Derek's tongue as though it was his penis in his mouth. Derek was breathing harder and harder as Nate sucked on his tongue.

Derek broke the kiss and smiled at Nate; with an evil look in his eyes, Derek lowered himself and lifted Nate's legs in the air. He lowered his head and began to lick Nate's balls slowly, then he reached lower until he found Nate's rose bud. Derek took a deep breath to inhale Nate's musky smell. As his head started to spin, Derek spreaded Nate's legs and dove into Nate's love hole, using his tongue to wet Nate's anus, using a circling motion and probing inside him with his tongue. Nate took a hold of his legs and pulled his knees up so Derek could have complete access. He was moaning every time Derek stuck his tongue up in him, feeling pre-cum dipping from his uncut penis. Nate's eyes were closed, enjoying every second and not wanting it to end.

Derek wet one finger and slowly inserted it into Nate, feeling the warmth from inside him, he was able to find the g-spot and slowly massage it. Slowing moving his finger in and out, Nate was moaning with almost every movement. Derek slipped his finger out and wet two fingers this time. After two minutes of finger fucking Nate, Derek stopped and leaned forward to kiss Nate on the lips, a deep passionate kiss. A kiss to say “I love you” without words.

Nate placed his hand on Derek's hips and pulled him closer to him, feeling Derek's dick touching his anus, Nate pulled him in harder. Derek's penis slowly entered Nate, taking time to move past his sphincter.

Without warning, Derek dick slid his dick all the way into Nate's love tunnel. For the first time in Nate's and Derek's life, they become one. Derek gasped as he felt the hot damp tightness that gripped his penis, to the point of almost sucking him in. Nate gasped as he felt for the first time someone enter him, the feeling of fullness, the feel of intense pressure against his g-spot. With every breath that Derek took, Nate's body was hit with a charge. Nate wanted Derek now. He wanted Derek to do whatever he wanted. Nate pushed Derek away a little and then pulled him in.

Derek slowly entered and exited Nate's love tunnel, and Nate wrapped his legs around Derek, using them to guide his boyfriend. He reached up and kissed Derek on the lips and looked into Derek's eyes. Derek looked down at Nate with a look of pure ecstasy on his face. Nate pushed against hi, as he entered, giving Derek the clue to go full speed. Derek spread his legs a little and started to pick up the pace. Nate's head was bouncing so much, he rested his head on the floor and put his arms above his head, and closed his eyes. Nate's legs were dangling in the air and bouncing as Derek pounded Nate's sweet tender anus as hard as he could. Derek grunted as Nate moaned and cried with ecstasy. Nate's penis was drooling with pre-cum all over his belly, as if he was peeing on himself. Nate had tears in his eyes, all the emotions in his soul were on fire. He could feel Derek's dick inside him, every shape and bump, and his balls slapping against his bum.

Nate felt something inside him, something intense. Without touching himself, Nate felt as though his loins, soul, and heart were on fire and were about to explode. He reached up and grabbed Derek's head and pulled him in to suck on his tongue.

Nate screamed out “FUCK ME HARDER, CUM IN ME, GIVE ME EVERYTHING YOU GOT!”

Derek picked up the pace and fucked the hardest that he could, pounding him enough to hurt his balls. He drove his dick all the way into Nate's body, feeling the heat, and wet tightness.

Nate screamed and cried at the same time, as cum poured out of his dick, shooting past his head. With every shot Nate's anus tightened on Derek's dick, Derek lost control and arched his back and begin to unload his essence into Nate. Both Nate and Derek cried as the cum forcefully came out of their dicks. Shot after shot, the intensity grew and grew. Nate was begin to feel high, as though the room was spinning. As he was cumming he also felt his anus filling up with his lover's essence, which made him cum even harder.

After the fifth shot from Nate's balls and sixth shot from Derek's loins, Nate opened his eyes and began to cry. Not in sadness, but in pure happiness. Wiping the tears away from his face, Derek looked at him and began to tear up too. Words could not be spoken, they were beyond words now, they had bonded for life. Their two souls were now one. In essence they had become soul mates.

Derek gently pulled himself out of Nate's love tunnel and laid beside him, both as the naked as the day they were born. Cum was all over their bodies, Derek licking up the cum with his tongue. Nate looked up into the night sky, though he was unable to see the stars. He moved over and cuddled with his lover, placing his head in Derek's armpit. Derek reached over and played a song from his comm-pad. They just stared into the starless night sky as they listened to Celine Dion's I’m alive.

I hope you enjoy that, I really enjoyed this chapter… Please email me or write a review for me. I would love to hear from you. Also I have a facebook page you may add me anytime.

Thank you… Hawkeye

hawkeyestorys@yaoo.com

http://www.facebook....

Copyright 2009 to 2010 by Hawkeye
  • Like 6
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this story. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new chapters.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

So, the guys have made love. Which is great and nice, but Nate is leaving earth. Big time hurt on it's way.

Link to comment

OMG!!..thanks hawkeye!

so much pain to come...i dont want to read it ..but i must!!

sorry for being away for so long...got hooked on com's stuff..your fault!!

but thank you for a great read!!

 

hugz...

Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..