Jump to content
    Hawkeye
  • Author
  • 4,708 Words
  • 1,976 Views
  • 4 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Destiny - 13. Chapter 13

Gentlemen, I give you chapter 13. My advice get some tissues. :)

Destiny by Hawkeye

Hawkeyestorys@yahoo.com

 

Edited by Pete

 

Chapter 13

 

Day 12 of 20

 

“No, I don’t want vanilla cake, maybe chocolate cake with strawberries for topping.” Nate looked at the replicator’s food process control panel.

 

“Well it’s your choice, Son, but just remember, everyone else has to eat it too,” Beth said, as she wiped down the table for the birthday party.

 

“Well, we could have chocolate cake and everyone could choose their own topping, if they like.” Nate looked at his mother, seeking approval from her. Beth looked up at Nate and nodded.

 

“So what would go with chocolate cake?” Nate asked, because he wasn’t so sure.

 

“I would pick chocolate, vanilla and peanut butter sauce and blueberry and strawberry toppings.” Beth walked over to the couches and pated the cushions.

 

“Sounds good.” Nate entered the information into the control panel and the replicators started to zap in the cake and side dishes of all the sauces. Nate reached in and grabbed the dishes and put them on the table. After all the dishes were placed, Nate ordered extras dishes, forks, knifes and spoons.

 

‘Something seems to be missing?’ Nate thought to himself, he looked over the stuff. His stomach started to growl a little. He hadn’t had breakfast and it was almost lunch time.

 

Nate looked at the food panel and searched for something simple to eat until everyone started to arrive for his party. Knowing he turned 16 years old a few days ago, Saturday was the only day that everyone could all come to his party. He asked everyone not to get him anything because, in his heart, he’d rather have all his friends close to him, since it would be the last time they’d be together as a group.

 

Nate grabbed his food and slowly sat down with a little grunt. Training had turned from reading and listening to the teachers, to space walks, firing weapons, exercises, climbing walls and running. Nate’s body was taking a beating from the physical training. Beth and Missy didn’t have to endure this training, only Nate; he would be a bridge officer, so this training was required.

 

Beth’s com-pad beeped while she was making sure the apartment was straightened up and neat. She looked at her Com-pad and sighed, then answered the call and saw it was Dan. her husband.

 

“Dan, don’t forget to bring that item home,” Beth said, without saying hello to her husband.

 

“About that, I afraid I’m not able to come home as we planned.” Dan sighs and continues “Something came up and the Captain needs me to check on it, I’ll be home later.” Dan spoke as if he was in a hurry.

 

“Really, Dan!! Did you even tell him that your son’s 16th birthday is today?” Beth sneered at Dan.

 

“I did and he said he wouldn’t ask if it wasn’t that important,” Dan snapped back at Beth.

 

“Whatever.” Beth slapped her com-pad off. Visibly Beth was upset. She looked over to her son and saw him watching what just took place. Beth smiled and nodded to him.

 

“He’ll be here as soon as he can,” Beth tried to reassure Nate.

 

“It doesn’t matter, Mom.” Nate got up and put his dishes into the food processor for recycling and reuse and went into his bedroom. Only a few more hours before everyone comes over, Nate decided to take a nice hot bath to relax his body. Nate turned on the hot water to fill his 6 foot bathtub and activated the jet streams. Nate looked at his mirror and saw his personal razor. Once a week... he needed to use it so rarely that it seldom goes dull. A thought popped into his head and a grin appeared on his face. After dropping his cloths to the floor, naked to the world, Nate got into his bathtub and slowly eased himself in the hot water.

 

Laying there and letting the jets do their job, Nate closed his eyes and let out a sigh, enjoying the moment of peace and quiet. Nate reached down and started to pull his hair around his anus. Remembering, he got his razor. Nate gently shaved the hair off around his ass. Figuring that since that was done, he might as well do his balls, so he shaved the hair from his nuts. After a few minutes, Nate noticed the softness and began to sport a boner. He grabbed his stiff uncut dick and stroked it few times, but thought against it because he might get a chance to make love with Derek again. Nate unplugged the tub to let the water out. He stood up and started the shower to wash his hair.

 

After he got out and dried himself, Nate inspected his shaving job, making sure it looked good. Nate fixed himself up and got his cloths for the day. Black Jeans with red t-shirt with brown belt and a pair of brown dress shoes. He used a spray of cologne, something smelling sexy, just for his lover boy.

 

Walking into the dining room area, Nate sat beside his mom, waiting for people to show up. His fingers tapped on the table and he looked into the void, hating to wait for something, trying to think of a way to kill the time.

 

“Mom, where is Missy?” Nate noticed that she wasn’t around today.

 

“She is over at a friend’s house, she’ll be back this evening.” Beth looked at Nate and gave him a smile.

 

“Beside, this is your party, sweetie,” Beth explained.

 

“Oh, okay.” Nate looked at his mom. Nate got up and as he started to walk towards his bedroom, a chime emitted from the door. Nate turned around to answer the door and saw it was Uncle Andy and he was bearing a gift.

 

“Happy birthday to my favorite nephew!” Uncle Andy smiled and handed the gift to Nate.

 

“I’m your only nephew!” Nate said with a smile.

 

“Yes, but you are my favorite!” Uncle Andy smirks from Nate’s comment.

 

“Don’t open that until you get into your bedroom!” Uncle Andy said while he waved at his sister Beth, who was sitting at the table. “Anyway, it can’t be here. I have work to do, but I wanted to stop by”

 

After Uncle Andy left, Nate took his gift into his bedroom. Sitting on his bed, he looked at the gift; it looked like a book, felt like a book. Just as he was unwrapping the gift, Beth called out for him. He chose to ignore her for a second, wanting to see if it was a book. After getting the entire wrap off he saw the box was taped up in its own prison. Nate got up to look for a sharp object to cut the tape, looking in his night stand and in his desk.

 

“NATE! GET OUT HERE!” Beth shouted in the hallway, making Nate jumped in his bedroom.

 

“Dammit,” Nate mumbles to himself. Putting the box on his nightstand, he figured he could come back to it in a minute, after he helped his mom or whatever she wanted him to do. Nate walked out and saw everyone was there and screaming Happy Birthday to him. Stopping in his track, he couldn’t help but smile as he felt loved. Derek, Thomas and Jen were in the living room. Nate walked up and gave everyone a hug and an extra long hug to Derek. Thomas broke them up and grinned. “Now now boys, behave,” Thomas said.

 

“Alex isn’t here yet?” Nate asked him mom.

 

“Well, the thing about that Nate, sorry to say...” Beth was saying, but was interrupted by a door chime that echoed in the room. Nate looked at his Mom, raised his eyebrow trying to figure out what she was going to say as he walked over and opened the door.

 

“Oh hey Alex, we were just talking about ya!” Nate was excited to see Alex did show up to the party.

 

“Oh? I hope it was all good then.” Alex smiled at Nate.

 

“Nope, all meanie things,” Nate giggled. Alex turned around and pretended to walk away. Nate laughed as he grabbed Alex and pulled him into his apartment.

 

“Hey everyone, this is Alex. We are shipmates and going on Destiny together, I wanted to invite him here. Alex, you know Thomas, this is his girlfriend and sweetest girl I know, Jen. And this is my boyfriend Derek,” Nate said, as he introduced Alex to everyone. Alex waved hi to all of them and shook Thomas’ hand. Nate looked at Alex and rolled his eyes, knowing Alex has a thing for Thomas too. After the formal introduction was done, everyone looked at each other in silence.

 

“Good lord, you folks are boring!” Beth said, she walked over to the display and started to play some music in the background. After the music eased the tension in the room, everyone started to talk to everyone else about school and training. Laughs were heard from the physical tickling and teasing of Nate. At one point, Thomas tackled Nate to the floor and everyone took their turn spanking the birthday boy. Derek spanked the hardest, and whispered in Nate ear that he would be performing first aid at the first chance he got. Nate grinned at Derek while he was rubbing his sore red ass.

 

After a few hours of gossip and telling stories to Alex about Thomas’ and Nate’s adventures, Beth told everyone to come to the table and get ready for the cake. Everyone huddled around Nate as he blew out the 16 candles on the bare naked cake. He cut a piece for everyone and instructed them to pick their own toppings. Once everyone ate, Thomas shouted out, “Presents!” as Beth walked out with two gifts in her hands.

 

“This is from Missy.” Beth handed it to Nate. After looking at the wrapping, he knew she did this herself.

 

“I want to wait until she’s home,” Nate said, as he put the present aside.

 

Jen looked at Nate and said, “Aww, you are a sweet brother!”

 

“I know; I’m awesome,” Nate smirked and Jen let out a laugh.

 

“Okay, this present is from Ted and Sarah” Beth said.

 

“Who?” Alex looked at Nate.

 

“Oh, they’re our family friends,” Nate explained.

 

Nate opened the present and saw it was a collection of classic movies. Nate read the description on the back and smiled. “Cool! I have to watch this tonight,” Nate said.

 

“What is it about?” Alex asked.

 

“End of the world stuff!” Nate smiled.

 

“Oh, anything with a happy ending?” Alex asked.

 

“Nope, I love SciFi end-of-the-world stuff.” Nate put the movies down on the table.

 

“And no musicals?” Alex looked over the movies.

 

“Nope, none at all,” Nate smiled.

 

“Wait, don’t forget our present!” Thomas spoke up.

 

“You guys didn’t have to get me anything,” Nate replied.

 

“Well we figure we’d get you something as a group.” Thomas handed over a small thin present. Nate looked at the gift and wondered what it could be, it seemed very small to him. Nate opened up the gift and see it was a holo-picture of Thomas, Jen, Tim, June and Derek, standing in front of a tall maple tree, hugging as a group, and smiling towards the camera. Nate pushed a button on the side and saw the hologram come alive, everyone was slowly moving and blowing kisses toward the camera. Nate looked up and had tears in his eyes.

 

“Thank you so much guys, I love it!” Nate said in a soft voice as he continued to look at the screen. After a moment of silence, Jen spoke up.

 

“We thought a picture of us would be better for you on your trip.” Jen said.

 

“I wish I was there when you guys took this picture,” Nate finally admitted.

 

“We can take a picture right now.” Jen thought it was a great idea. Something they all can share with each other. Everyone got in front of the fireplace as Beth got the holo-camera and got everyone around Nate.

 

“Alex, you’re getting your picture taken too.” Nate waved his hand to get Alex into the picture.

 

“Ummm, no. It’s better if I sit out on this.” Alex looked at the floor.

 

“No you’re not, I want you here and we can share this photo on board.” Nate smiled, trying to reassure Alex that he was welcomed.

 

“I’m not going with you, I just found out this afternoon. You will be going alone Nate.” Alex looked at the floor, feeling disappointed and knowing he let Nate down.

 

“What? You’re not coming with me?” Nate’s heart dropped... a perfect party killer.

 

“Wait, let’s take this picture then we talk. Okay?” Beth took a fake happy group picture. But the feeling was still in the air. Nate walked up to Alex and gazed at him, not knowing what he was going to say. All this time he knew and didn’t speak up.

 

“Why Alex? Why are you not coming?” Nate pleaded.

 

“At the last minute, my mom’s boss died from a heart attack and they promoted my mom. She is going to be the manager and the pay is good.” Alex looked at the floor then looked up towards Nate.

 

“I didn’t want you to know now because this is your day and, frankly, we will no longer be friends after today.” Alex looked at Nate, bluntly telling him how it’s going to be. Nate looked at Alex in shock of how blunt he could be.

 

“Also, Derek isn’t that cute and I think I saw his picture on an amateur porn site.” Alex stood up and began to gather his belongs.

 

“Bullshit, Alex! What’s with you?” Nate took a hold of Alex’s arm; he wasn’t going to let Alex go without explaining himself. He found a friend on the ship and he is gay, something to can relate too. And now Alex is leaving Nate alone on the star ship.

 

Alex looked into his eyes, a sad look washed over Alex’s face. “Look, it’s better this way, I lied okay. I didn’t see Derek on some perverted website. Just I want you to hate me so you can move on. I’m sorry, but I’m going to stay with Mom. I can say everything will be okay. These things do work out fine,” Alex said.

 

Nate let go of Alex’s arm and let it sink in. Alex was right and he knew it, Nate reached out and hugged Alex. This will be the last time they will see each other.

 

“Alex, thank you for being a friend,” Nate said.

 

“Nate, it was great. I will never forget you and I wish your trip will be a safe one,” Alex said while he was hugging Nate. After he and Alex parted, Alex swung his arm and slapped Nate’s ass.

 

“Hey! That’s my boyfriend’s butt you just slapped!” Derek shouted from the corner.

 

“It’s okay, Derek, it’s yours. Well everyone, it was nice meeting all you folks.” Alex waved at everyone and picked up his jacket and left the apartment. Nate looked at the closed door and sighed.

 

‘Now I’m the only gay boy on the ship,’ Nate said to himself.

 

Derek walked over to Nate and kissed him from the behind on his neck and hugged him tightly. Derek lightly tapped Nate’s ass and tried to sneak his hands into his pants.

 

“Hey, NOT HERE!” Nate shouted whispery to Derek.

 

“He was right, I do own your sweet ass and I want it now,” Derek whispered in Nate ears, knowing it would turn him on.

 

“Ummm. Anyway ummm, let’s join the others.” Nate blushed and walked around, knowing he risked getting and showing a boner.

 

After an hour of socializing, Jen and Thomas were the first to go. Jen took her time expressing her feelings with countless hugs and kisses on Nate cheeks. Thomas had to pull her off Nate several times, knowing this would be the last time that Jen and Nate would be in the same room together. Nate knew Jen had something planned for Thomas after the party and felt sick to his stomach, knowing today could be the day that Thomas loses his cherry.

 

After Thomas and Jen left, Derek said he should head home since he had a lot of homework to do. Derek, stealing kisses when Beth was not in the room, hoped he could stay longer, but had a feeling that Beth wanted him to go home.

 

After everyone left, Nate helped his mom to put all the garbage in the recycler and cleaned up the living room and dining room areas. Once everything was cleared, Nate sat on the couch, looking over the movies that he just got, debating which movie he should watch first.

 

“Nate, your dad will be home in four or five hours. I have to go and get missy and visit Ted and Sarah. I don’t know when I’ll be back,” Beth said, as she got her purse and headed to the door. Not to lose a second, Nate reached over to his com-pad and tried to contact Derek.

 

“Derek, where are you now?” Nate franticly asked.

 

“Just about to get on the train and heading home. Why?” Derek was puzzled.

 

“GOOD, Mom just left and will not be back, Dad will be gone for god knows how long. So I was thinking maybe you should stay longer.” Nate was trying to tell Derek to come back.

 

“Really!” Derek grinned.

 

“Yeah. Wait for 10 minutes and then come up,” said Nate, thinking out his plan.

 

“I’ll be there shortly.” Derek smiled and closed his com-pad.

 

Nate went into his bedroom to make sure it was decent; he put his dirty cloths in the closet. Thinking of what he wanted to do, of what could happen, how lucky was he? Pacing in his bedroom waiting for Derek to show up, the minutes felt like hours.

 

Nate nearly jumped to the ceiling when he heard the door chime. Running and nearly tripping over his own feet, he answered the door and saw Derek standing there looking over his shoulder to make sure no one was watching. Nate grabbed Derek by the collar and pulled him into the apartment. Words weren’t spoken, they just locked lips. Kisses, hands are over each other’s body, lust overtook their minds. They never broke their kiss as they walked towards Nate’s bedroom. Nearly tripping over themselves and giggling, they never broke their lip lock.

 

Derek pushed Nate and he fell onto his bed. Derek bent over and continued to kiss as he rubbed his hands on Nate’s soft, smooth stomach. Derek mounted and sat on Nate and took Nate’s shirt off, admiring the beauty before him. Nate sat forward to kiss Derek on his lips and helped to take Derek’s shirt off. Their bare chests were touching, creating sparks between them. Derek’s hands were massaging Nate’s chest and their bellies rubbed softly. Just to tease Nate, Derek slowly moved down in front of Nate pants. He looked up and saw Nate watching his every move. With a grin on his face, Derek reached up and grabbed one of Nate’s pillows to cover Nate’s eyes and told him not to look.

 

Derek moved down and unbuttoned Nate’s pants and gently pulled them off, only black boxer-briefs were blocking Nate’s loins from Derek’s view. Unable to control himself, Derek tried to suck Nate off without removing his underwear. Hearing moaning emitting from Nate, Derek knew the other boy was enjoying it and he wanted more. With both index fingers, he hooked onto Nate’s undies and pulled them off slowly. Nate raised his bubble butt off the bed as Derek released Nate’s stiff uncut dick to the world. Derek looked at his lover’s naked body and moved above to kiss Nate again, sucking Nate’s tongue, grinding their loins together. Derek could feel the pre-cum leaking from Nate’s dick. Derek let go of Nate’s tongue and licked his way down to his lover’s loins. Seeing Nate blinded by his pillow, Derek sniffed Nate’s groin; it was sweet with a bit of sweat.

 

Derek didn’t want to give in to the temptation. He went farther down and rubbed his nose on Nate’s soft balls, licking on his hairless orbs and the surrounding area. Nate tried to rub his own dick, but Derek slapped his hand away.

 

As Derek continued his licking, he never took his eyes off his lover’s partly hidden face. He positioned himself over Nate’s dick and looked at it, not touching Nate at all. Derek leaned his head forward and took a hold of Nate’s uncut dripping dick with his lips. Washing Nate’s penis with his tongue, Nate arched his back and let out a gasps, Nate’s fists tightened and grabbed his sheets because of the wonders that Derek’s tongue was performing on him. Derek slowly went down on his lover dick, deep throating as far he could.

 

“I’m going to cum!” Nate told Derek, between heavy breaths.

 

Derek stopped and took a hold of Nate’s dick and applied pressure to the head, so Nate wouldn’t cum.

 

“Save it, please,” Derek whispered in Nate’s ear.

 

After a moment, having saved Nate from cumming, Derek kissed Nate again with passion and love. Nate pulled his pillow off his face and jumped on Derek’s body. Nate didn’t waste any time, he pulled Derek’s pants and undies at the same time. Nate wanted to taste Derek again. Wrapping his lips around Derek’s dick, Nate tried to perform the same tricks that Derek used on him. Moving slowly up and down and using his tongue, Nate massaged Derek’s balls and occasionally licked them. Derek watched as Nate tended to his member and enjoyed every bit of it. Nate climbed on top of Derek, slowly grinding their naked bodies against each other and locking them in a passionate kiss, unable to pull from each other.

 

Derek rolled his lover on the bed and started to lick Nate’s nipples. Enjoying every inch of Nate’s milky white skin. Nate started to raise his pelvis up and down. Derek knew Nate was ready for real loving.

 

“I want to try something. Is that okay?” Derek whispered in Nate’s ear. Nate only responded with a nod.

 

Derek rolled Nate over onto his belly, and began to do a deep massage on Nate’s back. Starting at his neck and slowly work himself down to the edge of Nate’s perfect bum, Derek moved himself between Nate’s legs by spreading them, seeing Nate’s soft vulnerable helpless ball sack on the bed. Derek touched them so lightly, just to feel the softness.

 

Nate raised his bum in the air, trying to give Derek more access. Derek stopped massaging Nate’s balls and looked at his boyfriend’s love hole. It was beautiful in Derek eyes, something he couldn’t take his eyes off. An invitation that he couldn’t escape, Derek raised Nate’s hips and body so he could get better access. Nate was on all fours and unable to see what was going on, but he could feel everything. Without warning, Derek spread Nate bum cheeks and took his tongue and gently licked Nate’s rosebud. It was like cocaine for Derek; he had to have more and he was going to get it. Derek buried his tongue deep into Nate’s love tunnel, digging and licking the softness of the skin, while he was massaging Nate’s soft hung balls. Hearing Nate moaning and pushing his ass in Derek’s face, Derek was in bliss and couldn’t stop himself.

 

“Fuck it, FUCK ME NOW! I WANT IT!” Nate screamed from his inner core. He couldn’t bear it anymore; he needed Derek to pound his asshole or he was going to die.

 

Derek release Nate’s balls and came out of Nate’s sacred area. Derek got on his knees, and seeing his dick was soaked with precum, Derek positioned himself and directly aimed his dick at the opening of Nate’s love tunnel. They had passed the point of no return. Derek took one hand and held Nate steady and his other hand guided his dick into Nate. Slowly entering the anus and passing the ring of fire, Derek sank deeper and deeper until he got his entire manhood was in Nate. Again Derek and Nate become one soul.

 

Derek rested his chest on Nate’s back as he slowly pumped in and out of Nate hot hole, feeling every inch, feeling the tightness, warmth and wetness. Derek kissed Nate’s neck from behind as he enjoyed pumping his super hardon into Nate. Derek’s loins were on fire, unable to stop moving. The feeling from his loins was taking over Derek’s body, moaning loudly as he watched Nate rest his head on the pillow, eyes closed and his mouth partly open.

 

“DO IT!” Nate shouted.

 

With that approval from Nate, Derek grabbed both of Nate’s hips and pulled his dick almost all the way out and slammed it back into Nate. Derek could hear his balls slapping Nate’s ass, and Nate moaned in ecstasy. Derek continued to pump his dick into Nate, eyes closed, head leaned back, as their bodies collided with force. The sound of slapping echoed in the room; Nate’s moaning and deep breathing filled Derek’s ears.

 

Derek’s dick was digging deeper inside Nate’s ass than the first time. The motion of Derek’s body became automatic and Nate reached down and grabbed his dick, jerking it off.

 

“I’m CUMMING” Nate spoke between breaths.

 

“GO, Cum,” Derek barely spoke.

 

“You cum in me,” Nate replied.

 

Nate arched his head back and released a gasp. Nate’s body tensed up and tightened around Derek’s dick. It was the point of no return. Nate’s body released his essence and shook Nate to his core. Unable to breath, Nate’s eyes were closed and he was lost within his own bliss. Derek couldn’t hold it back anymore; the tightness was too much for him. Derek gave his last bit of strength, his last breath, his last ounce of will and Derek’s loins release his own juice to go into Nate. Derek collapsed on Nate as Nate collapsed onto the bed. Words weren’t spoken; they just lay there and enjoyed the bliss they had received, still connected. Every breath Nate took, it shook Derek as he was still a part of Nate and didn’t want to leave.

 

Slowly, Derek’s penis exited Nate’s now worn out ass. Derek’s semen oozed out as well. Nate wrapped himself with Derek’s arms and cuddled on the bed in the nude.

 

 

After an hour had passed, Derek got up and started to put his clothes on. Nate laid there watching his lover dressing himself.

 

“What’s that?” Derek looked at a box on Nate’s night stand.

 

“Dunno, my uncle gave it to me.” Nate looked into his lover eyes.

 

“Can I?” Derek asked.

 

“Sure.” Nate began to pull himself up.

 

Derek opened the box and his eyes widened, his mouth dropped and he looked at Nate.

 

“What?!” Nate jumped up and saw what Derek was looking at, unable to speak himself, Derek flipped through the pages of the book. Both boys had their eyes glued to the pictures.

“I can’t believe your uncle gave you the KamaSutra for gay lovers book. So cool!” Derek burst out.

“I can’t believe it either.” Nate said as he looked at the pictures.

Copyright 2009 to 2010 by Hawkeye
  • Like 6
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this story. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new chapters.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

Wow, Anthony. That was... well HOT...

 

IT made me cry though, I know... Suck it up, well I cant I love this story. And I’m attached to it so :P heheh. Anyways, I liked how they all took a picture of them for Nate. And I especially love the ending, CAN YOU SAY HOT!!!!! LOL, and like always had to j/o! So yes, you always seem to do that with me, that’s plus if your wondering.

 

I know whats to come and I don’t want it too, but I don’t see it being inevitable, So with love Remijay <3 (Hugz) (Kizzes) 10/10 Rating!

 

 

Link to comment

I have this odd feeling that Derek and Nate aren't going to be apart. Not that you've given us any hint of that but it is terribly sad to think in a few days, Nate leaves forever.

 

Worse, as of now, there are no other gay kids on board - though there might be and he doesn't know it. But if it is true, Nate faces a very very lonely existence, not just on the ship but the colony as well unless and until others arrive. Of course that is the plan to send more people, but I can't imagine the ships are cheap to build so there probably aren't a whole fleet of them launching each day so the numbers will be a trickle.

 

Perhaps mom will have a change of heart and let him stay? And I don't mean just for him to be with Derek, first love's come and go, but two years of being the only one has to be cruel punishment.

Link to comment

Hmm Dan and Alex related by chance both are a bit of a Dick in some aspects. I really liked Alex but main just to cut everything off as soon as he finds out he isn't going. I loved the gift from his uncle figured it was something to do with his sexuality since he told him to make sure to open it in his bedroom. It's a good thing his uncle is a really nice guy cause really it's turning out his dad really isn't that nice

Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..