Jump to content
    Headstall
  • Author
  • 4,986 Words
  • 10,291 Views
  • 45 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Cards on the Table - 21. Chapter 21 Lucky Charm

Playing for the house.
Warning: Sexual content.

Cards on the Table

 

 

Chapter 21

 

 

Kendall was stretched out on top of a very naked, very aroused Michael, his legs positioned between his partner’s spread ones, being careful of the quickly improving knee. They had been at it for a good ten minutes, and this is how they’d ended up. The situation was so erotic; this powerful man was writhing beneath him, a perfect example of strength and masculinity. There was a needy pliancy contained in Michael’s strength that had him undulating under Kendall’s extremely stimulated body, striving for as much connection with the man above him as he could get. Kendall felt dominant, yet weak-as-mush at the same time. He was in a position of control, but he knew in his mind and heart he was at the mercy of this black-haired, blue-eyed god of a man who was practically vibrating beneath him.

The same desire oozing from every part of Michael also sparked every nerve ending that made up Kendall. With their lips glued together, their harmonized moans were muffled, as labored breaths escaped their nostrils in bursts. Most of their two bodies were in sustained contact with each other, and the feelings being created were mind-blowing. Kendall’s hands alternated between Michael’s biceps, forearms, and hands as he held those sublimely muscled arms against the cool, crisp sheets above his head. His body was grinding into Michael’s of its own volition, directed by instinct, and no conscious thought was needed as their cocks continually rubbed against one another in the furnace their combined bodies created.

His lips moved from that intoxicating mouth to slide over to Michael’s left underarm, burying his face there, to take in more Michael, licking and nibbling at the taste of him before returning to those swollen, beckoning lips. He alternated over to the right one, driving Michael insane with the intensity before taking control of his mouth again. The whimpering responses from Michael were bordering on submissive, as if he was fighting to hold his strength in check, allowing Kendall to have his way with him physically and emotionally, giving himself over completely. There were so many blissful sensations running through them, all at the same time. Lips against lips, whiskers against whiskers, the caress of chest hair against chest hair, and the slide and scrape of hardened nipples through the mix of black and dark gold hair to rub against equally erect ones, were all astonishingly sensual.

Planting one knee between Michael’s powerful legs, Kendall slid the other one slowly up and down the outside of Michael’s right leg in an attempt for more contact, the glide of hairy muscle against hairy muscle sending tingles from the pebbled goose bumps that had formed, through both of them. It was such an erotic caress that ended up turning into something more, as Kendall’s cock thrust up and down the crease where Michael’s leg joined his torso, delivering different stimulation to them both.

Sliding that leg back over and down between Michael’s legs nudged his right leg outward, allowing their balls to come back into closer contact, and their leaking, throbbing cocks to realign. The return to this position heightened their arousal, bringing them to another level. The movement of their hips in a strangely rhythmic pattern that made perfect sense, kept up the grinding of achingly hard cocks, one against the other, constantly massaged by ridged abdominal muscles that stroked and squeezed, spreading the wetness between them. This was a dance of love performed since time began, but it felt as if they alone had discovered it, and the sexual magic it created. This frantic need to be close, to be joined with the other, skin to skin, was all-consuming. It wasn’t about the parts; it was about the whole… body and mind.

Michael, his hands finally freed up, had found Kendall’s ass, and taking back a little bit of the relinquished control, was using it as leverage to pull them closer… to obtain more Kendall. The grinds became more like thrusts against one another, as slippery, wet skin between their stomachs created a cocoon for their cocks to embed themselves in, the friction becoming a constant in the dance. The intimacy increased as the thrusts grew more purposeful, igniting the flare of need to an uncontrollable compulsion. Michael’s grip tightened and he exposed Kendall’s hole to the air with each kneading pull of his hands on his lover’s ass. His fingers found Kendall’s center, and pressing inward with each pull, made it another part of their personal ballet.

Kendall’s head moved to Michael’s neck, spurred by the necessity to take in more air, relishing the roughness of his stubble, and the other sensations of touch, taste and smell that were intensifying in every part of him. He loved Michael’s attention to his ass as much as his partner did. There was a devotion displayed in the act that reached him on an emotional level. Michael’s movements had become more determined beneath him, their purpose obvious, and Kendall matched him in the striving towards their ultimate goal. Moments later Michael’s body was locked in a full-length strain and a raspy bellow tore out of his throat as his trapped cock began to unload liquid heat into the confined space between them.

The pulsing of Michael’s cock, and the soul-piercing sound of Michael’s release in his ear triggered a response in Kendall. The finger still pressing on his hole aided in pushing Kendall to thrust himself over the edge and add his own donation to the pool of cum puddling on Michael’s quivering stomach muscles. His extended moan filled the whole room before slowly dwindling away, until the only sound to be heard was the necessary panting of two very satisfied lovers. Thankfully, there was no one else in the house to hear those uninhibited sounds of sexual celebration. Michael’s arms pulled him tight as Kendall settled his full weight on his partner, reveling in the aftershocks of the love they’d shared.

It took a while before either could manage thought or speech. “Jesus, Babe, you just rocked my fucking world again.” Michael’s breathing was still erratic, his voice tremulous as his arms moved up to Kendall’s neck, nudging the side of his face with his own to request a kiss from his man. Kendall, lifting up onto his elbows, obliged with still simmering passion, his orgasm only partly sating his need for the man beneath him. The kiss lingered, then built again before slowly returning to a tender loving one. They were reluctant to let go of the enhanced feeling of connection their lovemaking had given them. The need for joined skin had not diminished.

“Is your knee okay? I think we were pushing it there. Did we get carried away?” As reality forced its way into the bliss enveloping him, Kendall’s concern became evident through the turquoise eyes he focused on Michael’s.

“It’s fine. I have to admit I put some pressure on it a few times, especially when I came. I straightened it right out, but it feels really good, so no worries. I didn’t feel a twinge… at least not in my knee. It won’t be long before there won’t be any restrictions on what we can do.” He gave a grin and wiggled his eyebrows, making his partner laugh. “I love you so much, Kendall; I never ever want this to end, and I can’t wait till we can go further. I want it all, Babe.” The love in his eyes was matched by that in Kendall’s, as their lips met again in a futile but enjoyable attempt to satisfy the addiction they shared for each other. Kendall felt a grin through the kiss.

Speaking through it, he sought an answer. “Why are you smiling… are you planning something devious?” he chuckled as their breath intermingled, still savoring the taste of one another.

Michael separated his now puffy lips from Kendall’s and gave himself a little space to talk. “Not at the moment, no. I’m just so fucking happy I get to do this with you. Every so often it hits me like a sledgehammer, how lucky I am to have the hottest, sweetest man on the planet as my partner. You waited all that time for me, and I’ll never forget that, or ever take you or what we have for granted. I love you so fucking much it hurts, Deuce. What we just did, makes me feel so close to you, and you can call me a horn-dog all you want… I will never get enough of this. Every inch of you is so goddam hot, I almost lose my mind trying to figure out what part I want to touch or hold or kiss or suck or… ” he didn’t get to finish.

“Hold on, Sunshine. You’re making me hard as nails again; I need to get off you, and we need to clean up the mess we made before we even think of anything else… horn-dog,” he laughed with a deep throaty sound that had its own effect on Michael’s tender but eager cock.

“Do you mean ‘get off me’ or do you mean ‘get me off’? I’m still horny and you shouldn’t tease me like that,” he pouted, refusing to let go. Kendall had to laugh at the sexually-charged pout Michael was becoming so good at.

“We’re soon going to be stuck together if I don’t get off you.

“What would be so wrong with being stuck together? It sounds like heaven to me."

“On the one hand, yes, I agree with you; on the other hand, with the amount of hair you and I have, it’s going to hurt like hell, and I don’t want my big, beautiful baby to suffer,” Kendall joked. “Besides, I must be getting pretty heavy by now, so you should let go of me before I crush you.”

“Never. I’ll let you up but I’ll never let you go… you’re mine forever.” Michael sighed. “All it’ll cost you is one more kiss.”

“You’re a sweet-talking bastard, Sunshine, and don’t you ever change,” Kendall murmured into the mouth he attacked once again, leaving both of them breathless and happy. Michael’s arms slipped from around Kendall’s neck and fell down to his sides, releasing his partner temporarily.

The shower was not-so-short and sweet as they washed each other thoroughly, paying adoring attention to every detail. There was no real conversation as they explored slippery body parts with soapy hands that stroked and caressed while they examined. It all felt so natural to them, as if they'd engaged in this kind of intimate interaction forever. Smiles, smirks, grins, and occasional kisses were interspersed with the sensual play they indulged in, and both men left the shower with stiff cocks leading the way. Michael was surprised when Kendall threw him a pair of shorts after they got back to their room.

“Why am I putting shorts on? I thought you wanted me naked?”

“I always want you naked, but I can’t think when I can see your penis.” Kendall’s words caused Michael to look smug.

“We don’t need you to think; just do whatever comes to your mind.” He started to walk towards Kendall, only using one crutch, with his shorts at his side, and erection swaying with every step. Kendall found the sexy walk towards him mesmerizing, and he almost forgot why he wanted to be able to think.

“Hold it right there, Michael… I need you to put your shorts on so I can take them off of you again… later.”

“Later?” Michael had stopped partway across the room, looking confused and a little disappointed.

“Yeah, I want us to talk for a bit. We have a lot to talk about, you know, like different stuff, right?”

“What different stuff?”

“First, put that big thing away,” Kendall stared pointedly at the still swaying dick that showed no signs of deflating any time soon.

“You put yours away first,” Michael comically leered at the hard cock pointing upwards from Kendall’s groin and laughed.

Kendall looked down, before looking up sheepishly. “That’s why you have to cover up. Mine won’t go down as long as I can see yours.”

They entered Agnes’s kitchen as a team, dressed in sweat shorts and tee-shirts, searching in a coordinated effort for something to fix for lunch. With the promise of ‘later,' Michael had stopped teasing Kendall, and gotten dressed. A quick phone call to Agnes verified they had the house to themselves for the rest of the day, and that all was well with Carson. Michael may have been curious about Kendall’s need for them to talk, but not enough to delay putting something in his stomach. The athletic intensity of their lovemaking had made them both hungry as hell. Working together, they put together a couple of impressive man-sized club sandwiches with potato chips and dill pickles on the side, Michael surprisingly useful despite the crutches. Seated side by side at the kitchen eating counter, they dug in, thighs and shoulders touching as they continued to feed their need for closeness. It had been a stressful week, and this was their reward; this total enjoyment of one another.

“This is good, Babe. The bacon is perfect. I think I’ll keep you around as long as your cooking keeps improving.”

“That’s fair. I’ll keep you around as long as the sex keeps improving.”

Michael sputtered at that. He turned his indignant expression towards Kendall, who continued to stare straight ahead. “Are you telling me I need to improve my sexual skills?”

Kendall slowly turned his face towards Michael’s, intent on giving him a hard time for the wisecrack about his cooking, but he couldn’t pull it off. The look on his partner’s face broke his resolve, and he let loose with peals of laughter. Michael just continued to stare at him until Kendall snuck in and gave him a greasy kiss that left a blob of mayonnaise on his face. Still laughing, Kendall reached over and scraped it off with his finger. With Michael watching him, he stuck the finger in his mouth and sucked on it, smirking at his man. He pulled his finger out of his mouth and gave Michael a sexy smile. “This is what I’m going to do to you later, only it won’t be your finger.”

Michael’s previously blank expression disappeared beneath the smile that burst across his face. “That was so hot when you sucked on your finger, Babe. Fuck, everything you do is hot! So... the more practice I get, the better my skills will get,” he razzed his partner for his earlier comment.

“You know I was kidding. If you get any better at making love, you’ll probably kill me, and I’m not kidding this time. Everything you do is hot as hell too. Trust me, Sunshine, no improvement is needed… just keep loving me like you do, and I will always be a happy man,” the joking had ended, and the sincerity came through loud and clear.

“Right back at you.” Michael leaned over and kissed his man. They were completely content except for their demanding stomachs, so they settled in to demolishing their lunch, leaning against each other every so often.

“Okay, so what’s on your mind? What do we need to talk about?” They were back in the bedroom, their own little refuge from the world, propped up on a mound of pillows against the headboard. Kendall didn’t answer Michael right away.

“I’m really happy. You know that right?”

Michael looked at his partner and nodded. “Should I be worried, Babe… is something wrong?” The concern was evident in the look and the tone.

“No, it’s just the opposite. Everything is so right. Not even two months ago, I was really struggling. I was getting ready to walk away from the man of my dreams… that would be you,” he said with a grin. “Now we’re living together, and it’s all so perfect. You’re perfect. And then there’s my fucked-up family. I thought I didn’t have a family of my own and I accepted that. I have you and your parents and that was more than enough. Now it’s all changed. My dying father is no longer dying, at least that’s what it looks like. I have my mom back, and both of them love you to death. My dad is this whole different person… one that I never knew existed. He’s becoming like this perfect father all of a sudden, and it’s freaking me out.”

“Kendall….”

“No wait, Michael. I honestly don’t know where I’m going with this. I just need to talk out loud to my partner, who always knows what to say to me.” Michael nodded at that, and grabbed Kendall’s hand in his. “See, it’s all going so well now. We’re going to buy a house together, and my parents are going to visit us… my fucking parents! I can hardly believe this is happening. Your parents accept us, and my parents accept us, and my dad’s even going to give us forty-two thousand fucking dollars towards a house, and it’s like all of a sudden, I’m living in this alternate universe fairy-tale. Jesus, it’s too much for me to wrap my head around. Even the nightmare of what happened to your knee has worked out better than we could have hoped. It’s like all the luck in the world has fallen on me, on us, you know? I’m afraid, Michael. I’m afraid it’s too much luck and something is going to swoop in and take it away from me… and what if it’s you who gets taken away. I couldn’t handle that... I really couldn’t.” Kendall turned to Michael with tortured tears threatening to spill from his eyes, and found himself wrapped in strong, loving arms. “I know I’m being silly,” Kendall managed to squeak out before his ability to speak was taken over by the need to let go, and cry. Michael stroked Kendall’s back and head while Kendall shuddered in his arms.

“It’s okay. I understand, and you’re not being silly at all. This has been a really tough week for you. You’ve had to be so strong for so long; I don’t know how you’ve managed to get through everything, but you did, so you go ahead and let it out. I’ve got you, and I promise you’re never gonna lose me, Kendall. That’s something you never have to worry about… you have my oath on that.” Michael could hear Kendall mutter something into his neck. “What was that?”

“You’re a cop… you can’t make that promise,” Kendall buried his face again as he faced a fear that became more real once the words left his mouth.

“Oh, Babe, is that what this is about? You’re worried about me being a cop? Do you not want me to be a cop, because you know I would do anything…?”

Kendall pulled back abruptly, meeting Michael’s eyes with newly-risen strength. “Don’t you dare finish what you were going to say. I would never ask you to stop being a cop; it’s who you are. I never should have said that, and I’m sorry. I’m just feeling a little freaked out by everything. I don’t feel like I deserve all this luck.” Kendall hung his head down, the tears beginning to slow. “I am really confused about how I’m feeling and I don’t know what’s wrong with me? I should be happy as a pig in shit, but I feel all messed up, trying to process everything.” Kendall shook his head in self-disgust as he tried to snap out of the state he was in. He was feeling embarrassed by all the drama he was creating.

“Okay, Deuce, now it’s my turn to tell you not to dare feeling bad about trusting me with how you’re feeling. This is what we’re supposed to do. When we have these emotions, or fears or we’re just confused, we need to know we can always count on each other to help us sort through it. I would never judge you for struggling with something, and truthfully, you should be feeling freaked out by everything that’s been happening. You and me, we’re new, and we’re solid, but it was no easy road, especially for you. It’s incredible what you took on with school, and the lack of support from your parents. You had to cut them off in your mind in order to move on with your life. You've had one hell of a lot of challenges; your dad played some pretty mean games with you, and he hurt you. Now you’re asking yourself to put all those memories and feelings aside and learn to trust him; it’s tough, but Kendall, it should be. Most people would fold under all this crap, or they wouldn’t have it in them to forgive like you do.

“The whole time you were grappling with those issues, you had to keep your feelings for me hidden when we saw each other every single day. I buried mine deep enough to be oblivious, but you didn’t do that. You had to face it for all those years without anyone to help you, without me to help you, and I still feel bad for letting you down like that. I know you don’t hold it against me, and I appreciate the way you look at it, I really do, but it doesn’t change the fact you dealt with it alone. You’re my life now, my partner, and if I could go back and change things, I would. You’ve been under pressure since you were just a kid, and I admire your strength more than you could ever realize. You handle everything that’s thrown at you. You’re like my super-hero, Kendall Dooley.”

Kendall’s eyes showed life as he smirked at that. “Super-hero? Seriously?”

“Yes, seriously. You have no idea how much respect I have for you, how you’ve made so much out of all that adversity. Nothing keeps you down, Kendall. You even managed to turn ridiculously unfair rejection into a great career, so when you think you don’t deserve all this ‘luck,' it boggles my mind. If anyone deserves it, it’s you. You’ve gotten the shitty end of the stick for far too long, and you deserve nothing but the best. Your dad has changed, and that may seem like a miracle, but it’s really happened. It is something I think you can trust in. Your mom is an amazing woman, now that she’s come into her own. She won’t be kept under Carson’s thumb any longer, and I’m sure she will never be taken away from you again, not by anything or anyone… I mean, she’ll die someday, but everyone does. She’s in your corner to stay, and you need to believe in that. These things don’t mean you’re being lucky; it’s the way it always should have been. I know you don’t want me to stop being a cop, but I understand your fears. I have them too, about you. What I can promise you is that I’ll always be careful, and I’ll never be reckless, and I expect the same promise from you.”

“You’ve got it, Ace. I promise you the same thing.” Kendall was transfixed by what Michael was saying.

“Thanks, Babe,” he smiled. “We have way too much to live for, you and me. We have a whole life to build together, and there’s no way I want to miss any of it. It’s you and me forever. You are my super-hero, but we’re partners now, and you don’t have to tackle anything by yourself anymore. We deserve this, and nobody’s taking anything away from us.”

There was no missing the sincerity and love in Michael’s eyes. It was clear he meant every word he said, and the passion of it reached into Kendall’s heart, soothing that unsettled feeling he’d been carrying around for the past week.

“Thanks. I knew I could count on you to say the right thing. You’re my rock. I guess I just needed to get some of this stuff out. I didn’t even realize how much I was freaked out until I started talking, and I feel a lot better now. I love you, Michael.”

“Me too, Babe. Come here,” he opened his arms and Kendall folded back into them, feeling calm and secure, trusting in Michael’s words. “You know, you’re my rock too,” Michael whispered into his ear and Kendall smiled. “So is there anything more we should talk about… anything else on your mind?”

Kendall was silent for a minute, before letting out a groan. “You know what? There is something I think we should talk about and it’s what made me start all this in the first place. I ended up getting sidetracked. When Dad offered to help us financially with the house… when he asked if we thought about buying one together, well, I need to make sure you didn’t feel pressured in the moment to say it was what you wanted, like, for my sake. I mean, we never discussed it before he brought it up, so I don’t want you to think you should go along with it because I said it was something I thought about... something I wanted. I can wait until you think we’re ready, if you have any doubts or second thoughts at all.”

Michael let out a huge sigh, and stayed silent for a bit, while Kendall waited for him to respond. Another sigh followed. “Deuce, you’re an idiot. You’re my idiot, but you’re still an idiot. What am I gonna do with you, huh?”

“I just want to be sure we’re on the same page, is all.”

“Kendall, do I ever say something I don’t mean, especially to you?”

“No, you don’t. You never have."

“Okay then, if you’d listened to me you’d know this, but just to clarify, I, Michael Aceto, would like nothing better than to buy a house with you, Kendall Dooley, because we’re a team, and I want to build a life with you, whatever that entails. Kids, dog, picket fence, three-car garage… all of it; the whole shebang. Got it?”

“Yes, I do." Kendall smiled now. "I got it loud and clear, but you know me. I’m always going to double-check.”

“Yeah, you are, but you don’t ever have to double-check my commitment to us. And another thing; if you are at all uncomfortable with taking that money from Pop, then I’ll totally support you on it. You have to feel right about accepting their contribution, or it won’t work. It’s only money, and your peace of mind is more important. We’ll be able to swing a house by ourselves if that’s what we decide. I’ve got some savings to kick in that should take care of a lot of the down payment, okay?”

“Thanks for saying that, but I really think I’m okay with accepting the money for us. It’ll make them both happy, and while I might be able to say no to Dad, I wouldn’t want to disappoint my mom like that, you know?”

“I think you’re right. For all your sake's, if you’re okay with it, then it’s the right thing to do. It seems like it’s a bigger deal for your parents than it is for you. My guess is they’ll both feel more secure in their relationship with their son, if you allow them to do this.”

“Yeah, that’s pretty much what I was thinking too. I’m glad you see it the same way. And I believe you meant ‘sons.' They don’t have one son; they have two now, whether you like it or not,” Kendall teased.

“Hey, by the time I’m done, they’re gonna like me best,” Michael said while sticking his tongue out, echoing words Kendall had said to him not that long ago. Kendall found great humor in that, and he shook with laughter at his partner’s sneaky wit.

“Hey, that was my line… and just so you know, I’ve got a fair amount of savings too. It looks like we’ll be in decent shape financially when it comes to buying our own house.” Kendall couldn’t disguise the happy feeling he got when he said that. “Ah, three-car garage, Michael?”

Michael smirked and said, “A man can dream can’t he?” He looked as happy as Kendall did.

As they lay cuddled up on the bed, Kendall felt great about their afternoon together, and the ease with which they could talk to one another. They were getting adept at the intricacies of being a couple, like they were meant to be, and the sex was incredible; it was totally off the fucking charts. Snuggled together with Michael’s strong arms around him, he was truly content. The irrational fears that had festered in him this past week had all been laid to rest, thanks to his partner's support and his way of seeing things so clearly. He did deserve all the good fortune bestowed upon him. He could see now it wasn’t just him that reaped the benefits… it was his mom, his dad, and Michael too. Maybe Michael was his lucky charm. The thought was a comforting one.

Michael cleared his throat. “Hey, are you falling asleep?”

“No, not at all. I’m just enjoying your arms around me. Why?”

Michael put his mouth next to Kendall’s ear. “I was just wondering if it’s later yet?”

Kendall laughed at his horn-dog partner. “Seriously?”

“Well, you did promise, and I’m still horny,” Michael whined.

“Have I ever broken a promise to you?”

Michael pretended to be deep in thought. “Hmm, while I think about that question, could you maybe do that finger-sucking thing again, except with my dick this time?”

Thank you Lightning Tim, all those readers who support this story with 'likes' and reviews... you help keep me going.
Please join us in the COTT forum...where it is crazy fun!
http://www.gayauthors.org/forums/topic/39932-cards-on-the-table-by-headstall/
Copyright © 2017 Headstall; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 66
  • Love 19
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Story Discussion Topic

You are not currently following this story. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new chapters.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments



Wow, nice beginning to the chapter :wub: and then Kendall :gikkle:

Sniggering is probably not the reaction you were going for but I saw so much of myself in the that moment that it was funny. Good old horn dog came up with the right words and he is right, so much has changed in K's life, its not unreasonable to be waiting for the other shoe to drop. Or at least give himself time to process what is happening in his life.

Great read and (sorry but I can't help it) bring on the next one :lol:

  • Like 1
  • Haha 1
Link to comment

A hot and sweet start to the chapter. I love how playful they are together - even when they are making love. And yes - Michael is a horn dog :P

 

I can understand Kendall's (anxiety)? A lot has changed for him in such a short period of time. He finally has the man he never thought would love him like he needed. He has a mother he thought abandoned him to his father's tyranny. He has a father who wants to make amends for being such a bastard to him and wants to be his dad. Now he is going to have a home with the love of his life. Who wouldn't wonder when the other shoe was going to drop? Michael was again a great listener and was able to calm Kendall's fears without downplaying them. He needs time to get used to this new reality. He just needed some reassurance from the man he loves that taking that time was ok.

  • Love 1
Link to comment

Umm... That was just...wow!

Michael and Kendall just always keep it real. Their banter, their silliness is just part of who they are, and it is so organic to their chemistry. I love that Kendall can be honest and raw in his feelings about this huge sudden change. That Michael can tell Kendall what he already knows, and validate his feelings. They keep each other grounded.

This chapter was smokin'.

  • Love 1
Link to comment

A wonderful chapter from start to finish, G. Except for the hair. :)

The way Kendall opened up and confessed to feeling he was too lucky was completely right--it can easily seem that way at times, and Michael said just the right thing to reassure his partner. The man is just so in touch with himself and his partner it defies description.

And Kendall double checking about the house and other things isn't insecurity at all, it's incredulity that something he wants so badly can actually be something the other wants too.

I just had to laugh when Michael asked if it was 'later' yet!

More please!

  • Love 1
Link to comment

I think it's good that they dealt with how Kendall was feeling all those years he was burdening himself with a secret love for Michael. Michael was good and brave to make his partner deal with them, or at least let them come to the surface. When he says: "I don’t know how you’ve managed to get through everything, but you did, so you go ahead and let it out." Brilliant, what a wonderful man.

 

The sex was hot, as always with you, Gary. I like the finger in the mouth references too…

 

I'm relieved that this was not a 'bad news from the hospital' chapter, as I had feared. It's nice that the boys have a change to re-affirm their bonds.

 

Great job, now – where's the next, lol!

  • Like 1
Link to comment

Awesome, a stress break, just what the doctor ordered. A chance to get hearts and minds settled on the same page in the same song book. Levity arriving at just the right time to keep it all real, very well done. I am looking forward to the next chapter, thank you for sharing your tale.

  • Like 1
Link to comment

A steamy hot beginning to the chapter. (Fanning myself just thinking about it). I think my favourite thing about K and M are how playful they are together. Yes, the sex is hot as hell, but its the tenderness and the playfulness after the sexual need has been fulfilled that really makes me love these two men. Michael especially makes me smile. He is funny and sweet and clearly adores Kendall and only wants to see him smiling. I think they needed this alone time and Kendall clearly needed to get some things off of his chest. I am really not surprised by his reaction. I would probably be reacting the same way...with disbelief that so many good things (that he never expected to happen) seem to be happening all at once. Thank you for another great chapter Gary :)

  • Like 1
  • Love 1
Link to comment
On 04/20/2015 05:22 AM, Bucket1 said:
Wow, nice beginning to the chapter :wub: and then Kendall :gikkle:

Sniggering is probably not the reaction you were going for but I saw so much of myself in the that moment that it was funny. Good old horn dog came up with the right words and he is right, so much has changed in K's life, its not unreasonable to be waiting for the other shoe to drop. Or at least give himself time to process what is happening in his life.

Great read and (sorry but I can't help it) bring on the next one :lol:

Thanks for the great review Bucket. It's great that you snigger...K is always holding M off, and I find it funny. Even though M is very intelligent, K is more cerebral... usually he is concerned about M's knee, but this time he needed something else from M, that he has come to rely on. For years he has held everything inside and dealt with it on his own, but now he has found that with all the barriers down, M has the ability to make things better. M's focus is ALWAYS on K, whether it's his body or his peace of mind... In a word, the man is PERFECT... cheers...
  • Like 2
Link to comment
On 04/20/2015 06:48 AM, EagleIsaac said:
A hot and sweet start to the chapter. I love how playful they are together - even when they are making love. And yes - Michael is a horn dog :P

 

I can understand Kendall's (anxiety)? A lot has changed for him in such a short period of time. He finally has the man he never thought would love him like he needed. He has a mother he thought abandoned him to his father's tyranny. He has a father who wants to make amends for being such a bastard to him and wants to be his dad. Now he is going to have a home with the love of his life. Who wouldn't wonder when the other shoe was going to drop? Michael was again a great listener and was able to calm Kendall's fears without downplaying them. He needs time to get used to this new reality. He just needed some reassurance from the man he loves that taking that time was ok.

Thanks, Isaac. In the past, Kendall would have sucked it up, and gotten through it, but underneath would have felt like that scared little boy. He is fast learning that he has the most amazing partner to lean on. He is not used to everything going his way... just that fact that M is his partner is hard for him to comprehend sometimes... in fact, I think they both have to pinch themselves at times. Your word 'reassurance' is perfect for what K needs and M provides. I find it telling that K didn't even know what was really bothering him until he started to talk. He is used to hiding his hurts and fears... he never had the outlet of a true partner before and there is no need to hold back... terrific review my friend... cheers...
  • Like 2
Link to comment
On 04/20/2015 07:58 AM, Defiance19 said:
Umm... That was just...wow!

Michael and Kendall just always keep it real. Their banter, their silliness is just part of who they are, and it is so organic to their chemistry. I love that Kendall can be honest and raw in his feelings about this huge sudden change. That Michael can tell Kendall what he already knows, and validate his feelings. They keep each other grounded.

This chapter was smokin'.

'Wow' back. I love this review, Defiance. I'm glad you found it 'smokin''and I like how you sum them up. Your line about their banter, silliness, organic, chemistry is so true. They do keep each other grounded. Michael keeps reinforcing Kendall's needs and fears, and if it weren't for Kendall, Michael would have crippled himself during sex :) Thanks for a wonderful review... Cheers...
  • Like 2
Link to comment
On 04/20/2015 08:15 AM, ColumbusGuy said:
A wonderful chapter from start to finish, G. Except for the hair. :)

The way Kendall opened up and confessed to feeling he was too lucky was completely right--it can easily seem that way at times, and Michael said just the right thing to reassure his partner. The man is just so in touch with himself and his partner it defies description.

And Kendall double checking about the house and other things isn't insecurity at all, it's incredulity that something he wants so badly can actually be something the other wants too.

I just had to laugh when Michael asked if it was 'later' yet!

More please!

LOL. They're not furry bears, CG... they just have hair in the right places :) I'm glad the 'later' made you laugh. Michael always knows when to be serious and when to joke. He is a master at lightening a situation. I like how you say he is so in touch with himself and his partner that it defies description... that is so true. Kendall is the center of his world... his best friend and the love he has gone without for too long. Michael knows how lucky they are in finally finding each other and he is not one to look a gift horse in the mouth. Kendall is still in that disbelief stage, but he is learning that what they have is the real deal, as Michael slowly shows him the way. Another truly great review, Buddy... cheers...
  • Like 2
Link to comment
On 04/20/2015 10:10 AM, AC Benus said:
I think it's good that they dealt with how Kendall was feeling all those years he was burdening himself with a secret love for Michael. Michael was good and brave to make his partner deal with them, or at least let them come to the surface. When he says: "I don’t know how you’ve managed to get through everything, but you did, so you go ahead and let it out." Brilliant, what a wonderful man.

 

The sex was hot, as always with you, Gary. I like the finger in the mouth references too…

 

I'm relieved that this was not a 'bad news from the hospital' chapter, as I had feared. It's nice that the boys have a change to re-affirm their bonds.

 

Great job, now – where's the next, lol!

Thanks, AC. Michael understands how far back Kendall's issues go. He has watched the man face stacked odds and come out ahead, and he is proud of him for it. But he also understands the toll it has taken, and wonderful man that he is, he knows what his partner needs. The biggest thing about Michael is that he is not at all self absorbed, and Kendall always has his entire focus... glad you liked the sex... it's still the most vulnerable part of writing for me... What's next? We'll see... cheers and thanks, AC...
  • Like 2
Link to comment
On 04/20/2015 10:10 AM, AC Benus said:
I think it's good that they dealt with how Kendall was feeling all those years he was burdening himself with a secret love for Michael. Michael was good and brave to make his partner deal with them, or at least let them come to the surface. When he says: "I don’t know how you’ve managed to get through everything, but you did, so you go ahead and let it out." Brilliant, what a wonderful man.

 

The sex was hot, as always with you, Gary. I like the finger in the mouth references too…

 

I'm relieved that this was not a 'bad news from the hospital' chapter, as I had feared. It's nice that the boys have a change to re-affirm their bonds.

 

Great job, now – where's the next, lol!

Thanks, AC. Michael understands how far back Kendall's issues go. He has watched the man face stacked odds and come out ahead, and he is proud of him for it. But he also understands the toll it has taken, and wonderful man that he is, he knows what his partner needs. The biggest thing about Michael is that he is not at all self absorbed, and Kendall always has his entire focus... glad you liked the sex... it's still the most vulnerable part of writing for me... What's next? We'll see... cheers and thanks, AC...
  • Like 1
Link to comment
On 04/20/2015 05:52 PM, Dathi said:
Awesome, a stress break, just what the doctor ordered. A chance to get hearts and minds settled on the same page in the same song book. Levity arriving at just the right time to keep it all real, very well done. I am looking forward to the next chapter, thank you for sharing your tale.
Thanks Dathi, for another encouraging review. I thought the stress break was important. Kendall especially was crumbling around the edges, and Michael is always ready to oblige lol. It's always important in any relationship, to communicate, and Michael is always there for Kendall. Before, he was always there as a friend, but it's different now... being partners opens up a whole new level of support, and Kendall doesn't need to handle it all alone... these two seem meant to be together... there is incredible balance with them and the levity is a huge part of that... cheers and thanks...
  • Like 2
Link to comment
On 04/21/2015 12:05 AM, LitLover said:
A steamy hot beginning to the chapter. (Fanning myself just thinking about it). I think my favourite thing about K and M are how playful they are together. Yes, the sex is hot as hell, but its the tenderness and the playfulness after the sexual need has been fulfilled that really makes me love these two men. Michael especially makes me smile. He is funny and sweet and clearly adores Kendall and only wants to see him smiling. I think they needed this alone time and Kendall clearly needed to get some things off of his chest. I am really not surprised by his reaction. I would probably be reacting the same way...with disbelief that so many good things (that he never expected to happen) seem to be happening all at once. Thank you for another great chapter Gary :)
Thanks, Lit. I'm glad you get how Kendall is feeling... I would feel that way too, with all that's happened. And I'm happy you like the steamy parts, but like you, it is how they are together afterwards that warms my heart. Taking this day for themselves was the best idea... we are watching them build something special, brick by brick, right before our eyes... as always, a great review...cheers..
  • Like 2
Link to comment

what a great feel good chapter! Hot sex, clearing the air between them, and then the promise of more hot sex - - sounds like a great way to spend the day!

 

Seriously, you did well on this chapter. looking forward to more!

  • Like 1
Link to comment
On 04/21/2015 08:59 AM, Robert Rex said:
what a great feel good chapter! Hot sex, clearing the air between them, and then the promise of more hot sex - - sounds like a great way to spend the day!

 

Seriously, you did well on this chapter. looking forward to more!

Thanks for the nice review... I appreciate it... cheers...
  • Like 2
Link to comment

The part that made me laugh was K saying "I can't think when I can see your penis." But I know exactly when he means. :P:*)

Imagining those two hunky men naked and rubbing against each other distracted me so much I forgot to leave a review for this chapter. :facepalm: Plus all the drool made my keyboard slippery, even with the protective cover. :lol: I'm almost worried what will happen, when Michael's knee is fully recovered.

The title of the chapter was significant, not just because Deuce saw Ace as his Lucky Charm now, but because Michael has been his rock and his talisman all those years. He and his parents kept him afloat, and K survived stronger and more determined than ever. But I like how Michael pointed out that Kendall suffered unfairly due to those closest to him not doing their duty or understanding what K needed. This included Michael, and I agree he has a lot to make up for - but Ace certainly does is best and that's very good indeed.

  • Like 1
  • Love 1
Link to comment
On 04/28/2015 04:58 AM, Timothy M. said:
The part that made me laugh was K saying "I can't think when I can see your penis." But I know exactly when he means. :P:*)

Imagining those two hunky men naked and rubbing against each other distracted me so much I forgot to leave a review for this chapter. :facepalm: Plus all the drool made my keyboard slippery, even with the protective cover. :lol: I'm almost worried what will happen, when Michael's knee is fully recovered.

The title of the chapter was significant, not just because Deuce saw Ace as his Lucky Charm now, but because Michael has been his rock and his talisman all those years. He and his parents kept him afloat, and K survived stronger and more determined than ever. But I like how Michael pointed out that Kendall suffered unfairly due to those closest to him not doing their duty or understanding what K needed. This included Michael, and I agree he has a lot to make up for - but Ace certainly does is best and that's very good indeed.

Thank you, Tim, for such a great review. I'm sorry about your keyboard :) but I'm glad you liked their lovemaking. I understand Kendall's need to talk and let out a mess of feelings, in order to sort through them. He needed Michael to point out how much he DID deserve his parent's turnaround and Michael both. He is so used to not having what he wanted, that a part thinks that is the way it is supposed to be. His 'lucky charm' turned that thinking on its head... and Kendall was able to relax into the changes going on. I think reassurance in a new relationship is an ongoing requirement for some people, and I think Michael really gets that... and you're right... he's very good at it... Cheers...
  • Like 2
Link to comment

I understand what Kendall feels, it's kinda unreal what happened. If something goes extremely well, we always think something bad will happen any minute, poetic justice and all. Why do we do this? Good thing he has Michael... :P . And it isn't as if Kendall didn't have his share of bad already.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
On 05/03/2015 11:42 PM, aditus said:
I understand what Kendall feels, it's kinda unreal what happened. If something goes extremely well, we always think something bad will happen any minute, poetic justice and all. Why do we do this? Good thing he has Michael... :P . And it isn't as if Kendall didn't have his share of bad already.
Thanks Adi! Kendall has taken his 'share of bad' in stride. He has dealt with it so long, he doesn't see the strength it took they way Michael does. Michael isn't kidding when he tells K he is his super-hero. You're right that we tend to think we don't deserve our good luck when it happens... it's like we go into self defense mode, and prepare ourselves for the worst. Once again, Michael is a godsend... I am so glad you understood this chapter...it means a lot...thanks for a wonderful review, Adi...Cheers...
  • Like 2
Link to comment

I liked the mixture of humour and seriousness in this chapter.
The conversation needed to be had but you managed to keep the tension from getting too much. Kendall really needed the reassurance and Michael as always was there with just what he needed.

 

And of course they're so hot together :worship:

  • Like 1
Link to comment
On 07/27/2015 03:55 AM, Caz Pedroso said:

I liked the mixture of humour and seriousness in this chapter.

The conversation needed to be had but you managed to keep the tension from getting too much. Kendall really needed the reassurance and Michael as always was there with just what he needed.

 

And of course they're so hot together :worship:

Kendall needed to have an emotional letdown after all he's been through, and he did it when he felt safe... after being intimate with Michael. They do that for each other, and they did it to a lesser degree all through the friendship part of their relationship. Humor is a big part of their dynamic and I love being able to write it now... I couldn't really, at the beginning of the story. I agree... they are hot together... Thanks for this, Caz...cheers... Gary...

  • Like 2
Link to comment

Ok scorching hot. Phew Gary. Give me a minute to think after that, my upper brain has shut down. I'm trying to re-engage it.
The sex scenes are well written, very hot and well moving as well. This wasn't just f'kg it was making love and they are quite different and you showed that perfectly. These guys are in love and that means giving everything to your partner...
Then the whole issue of how committed are we? Is this enough or are we going all the way? marriage? a house? I'm pretty sure these two can survive all the ups an downs that can come their way. I like the need they have to want to touch, to want to be close, that I understand.
Sometimes I listen at work to the women in my group describing their men and it's not like this. Are straight guys missing something, oh yeah sometimes I think so. I think there is a lot expectation for straight guys to fix into their stereotype.
Again, great chapter, hot and beautifully put together.
tim

  • Love 1
Link to comment
On 10/06/2015 05:23 AM, Mikiesboy said:

Ok scorching hot. Phew Gary. Give me a minute to think after that, my upper brain has shut down. I'm trying to re-engage it.

The sex scenes are well written, very hot and well moving as well. This wasn't just f'kg it was making love and they are quite different and you showed that perfectly. These guys are in love and that means giving everything to your partner...

Then the whole issue of how committed are we? Is this enough or are we going all the way? marriage? a house? I'm pretty sure these two can survive all the ups an downs that can come their way. I like the need they have to want to touch, to want to be close, that I understand.

Sometimes I listen at work to the women in my group describing their men and it's not like this. Are straight guys missing something, oh yeah sometimes I think so. I think there is a lot expectation for straight guys to fix into their stereotype.

Again, great chapter, hot and beautifully put together.

tim

Good points about the fitting in to stereotypes...I seen it in macho bullshit gay men too, who think 'men' should act a certain way. I have no use for that attitude. Being afraid of your feelings, of being romantic, and loving, is, to me, a weakness. I'm pleased you can see the difference between F'ing and Lovemaking... that is so important to me, as a writer. I love writing about these guys. Thanks for the review and the kind words, buddy... cheers...Gary...

  • Like 1
Link to comment

View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..