Jump to content
    Headstall
  • Author
  • 7,018 Words
  • 8,722 Views
  • 49 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Cards on the Table - 40. Chapter 40 Jackpot!

"There's really no way to lose here."
Warning: Sexual Content.

Cards on the Table

 

 

Chapter 40

 

 

“He’s beautiful,” Michael whispered, as if afraid to break the spell that had wound around them in the truck.

Kendall sighed, and then snickered. “Well to be honest, he looks like a skinny alien, but I know what you mean. Just looking at him does something to my heart… makes it swell to where it feels like it could burst.” He hesitated for a few heartbeats. “I’m sorry you only get to see the video, because you deserved to be there more than I did.” He watched and waited as Michael finally turned the thirty second video of the ultrasound off. They must have exceeded twenty… maybe even thirty views of it.

“That’s not true. I don’t deserve anything more than you do. Would you mind if it was reversed and I was the one in that room, and you were out here in the truck?”

“No, of course not. I would have preferred it that way.”

“Why? He’s ours, not mine... or yours.”

“I know, but you’re his biological father, and it’s not right for you to be excluded. I feel bad about it. That’s all I’m saying.”

“Okay, we have to get this straight right now. You’re feeling guilty and that’s just dumb. We can’t both be the biological father… it's impossible, so this time it’s me, and next time it’ll be you. This thing with Candy has been tricky so we have to take what we can get, and that happens to be you getting to film the ultrasound so I can see it. Hey, that’s more than enough for me. I don’t like the woman, and I don’t want to be around her, and she feels the same about me, right? So this works out perfectly, except for you feeling guilty. That’s the only downside here. Do you get what I’m telling you?” Michael reached up and caressed the side of Kendall’s face, and he automatically leaned into his hand.

“I understand your point, and you’re right. Thanks for setting me straight. I learned something today… about what’s going on with Candy, I mean.”

“Is it bad or good? My money’s on bad,” Michael joked.

“I don’t think it’s either. She explained why she doesn’t want you around. She apparently can’t handle it, but not because of you being gay, and it’s not only about being dumped and angry. I think she was in love with you and now that she’s seeing more clearly, she’s feeling some guilt about what she did. I mean the trying to trick you... sending Lanny after you, and maybe even the attempt to keep you from finding out about our son.”

Michael scoffed at Kendall’s supposition. “Do you really believe that? I don’t think that woman gives a shit about anyone but herself. Don’t let her lead you down the garden path. Remember what Janine said about her... she’s been a controlling, conniving bitch her whole life, so why would she change now?” He was adamant, but Kendall had more to say.

“Maybe because she’s pregnant and alone? She has to keep this from a family who sounds like they would judge her pretty harshly, and we’ve treated her the opposite to what she expected, with decency and compassion even after what she did. I’m not saying I totally trust her, but I saw a human side to her today, and it’s made me kind of re-evaluate her. You’ve got to admit we’ve both seen some differences. Look what she said about us being good fathers.”

He gave that a few seconds to sink in. “Anyway, it took some guts to tell me what she did. She was admitting she made mistakes and that’s a big turnaround in the Candy we’ve been dealing with.”

“Maybe, but I wouldn’t count on any change in that woman lasting.” A skeptical expression showed his doubts. “I’m not sure that woman knows what love is. I still remember her telling me she loved me the same night you did, and I didn’t buy it then and I don’t buy it now. When you said it, I felt it. I know what love is,” he said softly, “and it still scares me that she could have interfered with you and me. I can’t imagine a life without you. As happy as I am about the baby, she had no right to fuck with my life… maybe even our life together. I’m sorry, but it’s how I feel, and I’m not sure I can ever forgive her.”

“There’s no need to apologize. I get it, and I can’t imagine a life without you either. There’s something more, and I’m not so sure you’re going to like it.” Kendall watched his partner's expression go grim.

“I knew it. She’s up to something, isn’t she?” His disgusted annoyance revved up to agitation.

“Honestly, I don’t think so. She asked me to do something, and that’s what brought this all up. She, ah… well, she asked me to be her labor coach, and like, go to classes with her, and it would mean I would be in the delivery room when the baby is born. I said yes, but only after asking her to consider you.” Kendall rushed those final words out.

Michael said nothing for about a minute. He blew out air through pursed lips a few times, and Kendall waited while he collected his thoughts. “I’m torn, Babe. On the one hand, I’m happy you’ll get to see our son born, and trust me, you do not need to video the birth for me. But, on the other hand, the woman scares me, although for the life of me I don’t see what she could possibly do to cause a problem.

"You know what? I’m worrying about problems that aren’t there. I think this is an amazing thing. You’ll get to experience all the stuff leading up to the birth, and actually be there for it… and I’ll get to experience it vicariously through you, and I won’t have to get near that woman. It’s a win win for me, and for you.” He finally began to look genuinely pleased, and Kendall felt the relief flow through him.

“I’m so glad you feel this way.” He let a smile take over his face, showing how much he was looking forward to being included in the birth. “Once she told me there was no chance she could be around you, and it was me or no one, there wasn’t any way I could turn it down… even without talking to you first. Our son already has a hold on me.”

“Yeah, he has one on me too. I meant what I said, Deuce. I’m glad you said yes. It blows my mind she even asked. Maybe you have a point about her changing… I don’t know. I guess I can see Candy feeling alone in this, and you’re the perfect person to have in her corner. You’ve made it impossible for that woman not to see what a good person you are.”

Michael hesitated for a few seconds. “I appreciate you asking about including me, but it’s not something I want… not from her. There’s still too much anger on my part, and it’s why I don’t want to be in her vicinity. I don’t want my anger to spill out. And you were right earlier… I would feel terrible if I yelled at a pregnant woman, even if that woman was Candy. So, you’re not going to feel guilty about doing this despite what I’ve said, are you?”

“No way!. I know you meant all that stuff, and I totally get how you feel. It’s a little easier for me to not think about the shit she’s pulled. I know it’s in your mind that the pregnancy might have made me walk away from you, but I know it wouldn’t have, once I knew how you really felt. I would have fought for you. I will fight anyone or anything for you. You’re mine, Sunshine… always.”

“Says my husband-to-be,” Michael said, while leaning in to kiss him softly and thoroughly. “I needed to hear that, so thank you.”

“You’re welcome."

“So what do you want to do now?”

“I’m doing it. I’m spending the day with my fiancé.”

“Okay, but what do you want to do… together?”

“Are you making a pass at me?” Kendall chuckled, knowing he was exasperating Michael.

“Always. Seriously though, we have some obligations to let our family know we’re engaged, don’t you think?” Michael squirmed when Kendall started stroking his upper thigh.

“Is that what you think?” Kendall’s hand moved higher. “I don’t want to wait.”

“Then, do you want to drive up to Mom and Dad’s and tell them first?”

“Nope.”

“So we tell Mom and Pop first then?”

“Nope.” His hand made contact with the ever increasing bulge in Michael’s jeans.

Michael grabbed his hand and stilled the movement. “If you don’t stop that, you’re going to have to follow through, and we’re in a public parking lot,” he warned, giving him a quizzical look. “I thought you didn’t want to wait to tell our parents?”

“That’s not what I said. I said I didn’t want to wait.” His words were accompanied by a gentle squeeze under Michael’s hand. Yup, definite hardness there.

“What? Are you... are you saying what I think you’re saying?”

“I’m saying take us home… now.”

The man appeared dumbfounded, and the first thing out of his mouth was, “But, we haven’t had lunch yet?”

Kendall snorted before rolling his eyes. “Are you really that hungry, because I’m not? At least, not for food. There’s only one thing I want, and that’s you… all of you.” His face heated with rising excitement, and maybe a little shyness.

“This isn’t one of those times where you’re teasing me, is it?” Michael’s face was showing the same quick flush.

He felt a surge of movement from the bulge beneath his hand as he slid it along the fabric-covered length. Michael didn’t stop him this time. “No, this isn’t one of those times. I promise you I’m ready if you are. I’ve been thinking about it since we talked last night. I even dreamed about it. I am ready… so fucking ready.” He searched Michael’s eager face before moving in and breathing warm air into his ear. “So fucking ready.” He whispered it this time.

Michael squirmed at the sensation, and pulled his head away. “Oh fuck, so am I. I’ve been ready for a long, long time… you have to take your hand away. No, seriously… move your hand… what I’m picturing has me so close and if you keep doing that, I’m gonna blow.” There was a grimace on his face that clued Kendall in to his battle.

Stopping his hand movement, he slowly took it away. “You’re really that close just thinking about it?”

“Hell, yes. What do you expect when you rub my dick and tell me we’re finally going to be making love?” He grinned ruefully. “I think my brain’s connected to my cock, Babe.”

Kendall couldn’t stop the laughter that bubbled up. “You think? Sunshine, that’s something I’ve known for a long time, and I wouldn’t want it any other way… now could you start the damn truck, and take us home? I promise I won’t touch your dick until we get there,” he pledged with a smirk.

“Yeah, maybe that’s for the best,” Michael said with a hugely happy grin. “We don’t want to waste any.”

Kendall almost choked at that. “I happen to know you have a never-ending supply, so no worries there.”

Michael chuckled as he pulled out of the parking lot and headed straight for home. “So, I think I should go first, okay?” He took his eyes off the road just long enough to give him a sincere look.

“Why?”

“I don’t know. I just want to. I want to make you happy.”

Kendall studied his partner for a minute. “Ace, when you said you were picturing something… what was it?”

“I was picturing us making love. Being as intimate as we can be.” His cheeks turned slightly rosy, and Kendall knew.

“What were you picturing, exactly? Were you inside me or was I inside you?”

His cheeks got a little redder. “What does it matter?” They were in Saturday afternoon traffic, so he had to keep his eyes on the road with all the Christmas shoppers out and about.

“It doesn’t really, but to be honest I was picturing it too, and you were inside me.”

Michael shot him a glance. “Really?”

“Yeah, really, so if you were picturing being inside me, then I think we should go with what our first thoughts were. I’m not sure why, but I feel the need to go first. It’s definitely what I want.” It was his turn to blush. They were at a stoplight when Michael turned to him.

“Okay then, the truth is… I did picture myself sliding into you, but I don’t know why that was either, because I want to feel you making love to me. I really want that… like a lot.” He resumed driving.

“Then it’s settled. You are making love to me first. Your turn will come next time, okay?” He waited patiently while Michael considered his proposal.

“All right. There’s really no way to lose here, is there?”

“No, there isn’t.” Now that it was settled they both became quiet. Kendall felt excitement building down deep inside as he anticipated what was to come. His cock was as hard as he could see Michael’s still was. God, he loved his horn-dog.

Inside the door of their apartment, Michael barely got his coat off before Kendall took control, practically slamming him against the closed door. The hunger his mouth showed for his partner was voracious as he laid claim to his neck and throat, sucking and nibbling fiercely before moving to those full lips. He held his arms in a firm grip as he repeatedly ravaged his mouth. “Goddammit, I need you. You’re my whole fucking world, and I’ve never wanted you more than I do right now.” He had stopped his onslaught, feeling breathless as he growled out the words.

“Fuck, what was that? I thought you were going to eat my face,” Michael joked through the sexual tension that crackled between them. “You caught me by surprise, but that was so fucking hot.” He was apparently just as breathless as Kendall, only he was wearing a shit-eating grin, while Kendall's need made him feel too feral to return it . “We've got all day, and I want to take advantage of that.” The grin was still there as he released his grip on Michael’s biceps and stepped back.

“Sorry. I guess I was a little rough there, wasn’t I? It’s just the thought of finally…,” he trailed off.

“Hey, that wasn’t rough at all. I was feeling the love, and don’t you ever apologize for showing it to me.” He took his turn at pulling Kendall into an embrace, locking their lips together in a more subdued kiss. “I think you’re as excited as I am… am I right?” He was reassuring his lover that he was right there with him, and Kendall knew it.

“Good God yes. Can’t you tell?” he said as he ground his hips into his partner, feeling better about being so aggressive earlier.

Michael chuckled as he pushed his own erection into his. “You been hard the whole way home, Babe.”

“So have you.” He found himself calming down to a less feverish level. “Do you need to use the bathroom, before I go get, um… prepared?” He managed a grin, trying to hide the nervousness that was simmering in him.

“I’ll just have a quick piss and then it’s all yours. I’ll wait for you in our room. It’s gonna be good, I promise... there’s no pressure between you and me, okay? Remember the other night when I was on top of you? If all we do is more of that, I’ll be a happy man."

He met Michael’s caring gaze and nodded. “I’m just a little over-excited. I know there’s no pressure.”

“I’m pretty excited too. It’s okay for us to be nervous, but it’s always good between us no matter what we do. This is just our next step, right?”

“Right. Next step coming up,” he joked, feeling so much more relaxed after Michael had done his thing. “Go take your piss, and then I’ll be in as soon as I’m done.” The atmosphere had returned to normal and the nervous, frantic feeling he'd experienced was replaced by wonderful anticipation. As they separated, and Michael turned around, Kendall smacked his ass playfully. “Make sure you’re naked when I get in there."

“Count on it.”

 

Kendall entered a bedroom different from the one he was used to. He stopped dead just inside the doorway. The blinds he’d almost forgotten were there, had been dropped, and the heavy curtains drawn. One bedside lamp was turned on, but it had a red tee-shirt thrown over the small shade, turning it into a more magical source of illumination. Fat candles dotted the room, and if Kendall hadn’t known better, he’d have thought it was nighttime. It took him seconds to take it all in before his attention went to the man on the bed.

He was gloriously naked. Kendall had no doubt there wasn’t a sexier man anywhere in the world. He looked magnificent lying there, his hard cock touching his abdomen with the partly exposed head covering his navel. Propped like he was, against the headboard, his stomach muscles were shown in sharp relief by the muted light. His whole body looked like it was glowing amidst the illumination and shadows cast over him by the reddish lamplight on one side, and the flickering candles on the other.

“Close the door and come here. You’re too far away, and you’re still wet… you look so fucking hot standing there,” Michael whispered with awe tingeing his voice. Eager eyes swept over his own naked body before they focused on his steadily rising cock.

“It looks great in here. You’ve made it feel like nighttime.” While he spoke, his eyes never strayed from Michael’s perfect form. He would never tire of this view. A shudder of excitement went through him as he settled his attention on what would soon be inside him. As nervous as he was, he was ready.

“Are you okay?” Michael asked as he reached for his hand, gently pulling him into their bed. The contact of their bodies made everything right.

“I am now. I missed you.”

“You did? It’s only been twenty minutes,” he teased as he slid some of his body onto Kendall and licked a water droplet from just below his sideburn. “Your hair’s still pretty wet… are you warm enough?” He rubbed the goosebumps on Kendall’s skin.

“I will be now that I’ve got my own personal heating pad warming me up.” Sighing, he smiled as he looked into those dark blue eyes. “I guess I didn’t dry my hair very well… I was kind of in a hurry to see you again,” he confessed, feeling suddenly vulnerable.

“Don’t go anywhere.” Michael pulled away and jumped out of bed, his hard cock slapping his stomach as he hurried to the closet and grabbed a towel.

Kendall loved watching him move, especially naked, and he felt a growing hunger as his eyes devoured this gorgeous man approaching the bed. There was no more limping. He was as fluid as a panther.

Michael perched on the side of the bed with towel in hand. “Sit up so I can dry your hair. It just needs a little rub.” He chuckled. “You really must have been in a hurry.” It only took a couple of vigorous hand movements over his head, neck, and shoulders before he was done.

When he was finished, Kendall bent down and took the head of his lover’s cock in his mouth, eliciting a throaty noise in response. He had an overwhelming need for some of his partner’s unique taste. Michael lay back on the bed to allow for better access. The angle was doable, and Kendall took advantage immediately, diving down with a vengeance, not stopping till he had taken it all in.

“Jesus, Babe. You usually work up to that. Holy fuck!”

He came up for air, and grinned. “Are you saying I’m predictable?”

Michael let out an explosive snort. “No, it’s just, no… never that… transparent maybe, but never predictable.” He did his deep version of the Colleen giggle before he turned his head to lock eyes with him. “I love you, Kendall Dooley, and as much as I love your mouth on my dick… I want… no, need… I need your spectacular ass right now. I want to kiss it and nibble it, and stick my tongue inside you, and I want….” Even in the soft flicker of candlelight, he was flushing red.

“You want to fuck me… you can say it… I want to hear you say it….”

“Oh God, yeah. I do. I want to fuck you. So fucking bad. I want to slide my dick inside you and make you mine.”

“I’m already yours, Ace, but I know what you mean. I love hearing the words from you… how much you want me.” He let go of Michael’s cock so he could maneuver over to kiss his lover. It was a soulful but scorching kiss between two men who knew how to love one another. In one continuous movement, Kendall had turned his body around and laid himself flat out on his stomach almost sideways across the bed. He could feel the mattress shift as Michael moved in behind him.

“You are so beautiful,” he murmured as his slightly trembling fingertips traced patterns on the globes of Kendall’s ass. It rose towards the touch, and the dance began.

Michael, with one foot still on the floor, placed his other knee between his partner’s legs, encouraging them to part more. His hands roamed over the body before him, and Kendall could feel the adoration in every movement, but unlike other times, this was different. His lover was going to fuck him, and he wanted it as much as he’d ever wanted anything. There were no nerves now that they’d begun. He found his ass rising higher and higher off the bed as Michael intensified his attention. Before long, he was on his knees, his ass on full display, the pinkness of his hole exposed to his lover. It was easy to admit to himself he loved being in this position.

When he felt warm breath caress his opening after the gentle spreading of his ass cheeks, Kendall moaned into the mattress. It was only the beginning. Michael had become very good at rimming, and this time he seemed to raise his skill to a new level. He was so light as to almost not be there, but that was only a tease to what came after. It was a steady climb for Kendall as the worship became more dedicated. Michael was a man on a mission, and his mission was succeeding as he felt himself relax into the probing of that spongy, spear-like tongue. God, the feeling was incredible as a part of Michael entered him farther than ever before. Kendall became aware of the needy noises he was making, but he didn’t try to curtail them. He was with the man who loved him, and there was no reason to be shy. He found himself requesting more, brazenly, and Michael delivered, merciless with his tongue and lips. It was by far the best assault on his ass Michael had ever undertaken and that was saying something.

He whimpered when the ministrations stopped. His head was still buried in his arms on the bed beneath him, but he heard the snap of the lube bottle lid as clear as a gunshot. “Are you ready, Babe?” This was the first actual sentence spoken since Kendall had first turned over.

“I am so ready. Fuck. That was amazing. My ass is yours, Ace,” Kendall answered dreamily, and he could hear Michael’s quiet chuckle. The next thing he felt was one of his large fingers spreading lube in small circles around his hole. Again, his touch was feather-light. It wasn’t long before the circle grew smaller and contact was centered at his opening. Kendall was surprised he had no trouble relaxing as he felt the pressure begin. He knew what to do, and his instinct seemed to take over as he pushed his muscles outward against that finger, welcoming its entry. The ease with which that finger passed through was encouraging, and Kendall instantly liked the feeling of fullness. He heard Michael’s sigh of relief, as if he had been holding his breath.

“Is that all right? I never pushed in like this before.” There was a quaver in his voice that told Kendall he needed some reassurance.

He lifted his head slightly. “I like it. It feels good... it... it belongs there. Just keep doing what you’re doing because I don’t think I ever want your finger to leave.” He was able to force the words out despite the overwhelming sensations he was getting from the constant little movements of that magical finger.

“Okay, just checking,” he said, and Kendall was with it enough to notice the quaver was no longer there.

Once he knew Michael was okay, he let himself drift back into the euphoria the gentle manipulations triggered. When he asked for more once again, he meant it. As big as Michael’s finger was, he knew they had a ways to go, and he was greedy for the next one. When Michael obliged with a second finger, Kendall, totally relaxed, pushed outward again, and both the index and middle fingers slid in, one atop the other. The feeling of fullness increased, but there was no pain… only a blissful feeling of being possessed. He had to concentrate a few times as his sphincter muscles attempted to contract, but he was soon in sync with the added fullness, and his body became more animated of its own accord, with gentle pushes and wriggles against the delicious intrusion.

Michael’s movements may have had a purpose, but while he was loosening up his partner he was providing him with a pleasure that had his mind muddled and his dick leaking a steady stream of liquid on the sheets. He allowed himself to get so lost in this new form of lovemaking, it was a surprise when he felt those cherished fingers leave.

He heard the snap of the lube cap again, followed by the stroking of three fingers around his hole. He took a deep breath as he waited for the inevitable push to occur. He felt Michael’s other hand on the small of his back just before the group of fingers advanced. The start was easy, and he sighed at being filled again. In the short time he was empty, he missed the feeling of fullness.

As the advancement proceeded, he felt the difference in the stretch. This one was more challenging, and if he hadn’t had complete faith in Michael, he might have tensed up. As it was, armed with total trust, he stayed relaxed and receptive while Michael worked his magic again, as if he had done this a hundred times before. Every movement felt exactly right. He eased in and out as if by instinct, paying attention his partner’s every move, every sound, and every reaction, and Kendall reaped the benefits. His head was lolling back and forth on his arms, and he realized it was time. “Michael,” he moaned, trying to relay his need.

“You’re ready, aren’t you?” Michael’s hand moved up Kendall’s back to his shoulder as he slowly withdrew from him.

Kendall rolled over on his back, his legs spread, and his dripping wet cock standing proudly. “You are so good at that. I’m as ready as I’m ever going to be. I need you to fuck me now… I need your cock inside me. I have to feel it there. Please don’t make me wait.” Their eyes were connected the whole time, and Kendall was held in thrall by his partner’s love-filled ones.

“Your wish is my command... always. Doing this with you has me so turned on… this could be over real quick.”

“I don’t care, as long as I get to feel you inside.” Kendall craned his neck, and watched as Michael generously applied the lube to his already wet cock. For some reason it looked bigger than he'd ever seen it, but it didn’t dampen his desire in the least.

“Ah, you want to turn back over, Babe? On your hands and knees is supposed to be the easiest.” He was looking very eager, but also a little nervous.

“I know, but I want to try it this way. I want to be able to look at you as you fuck me.” Struggling as their eyes locked, he piled all the pillows behind his head and shoulders.

Michael groaned at his words, and Kendall smiled, knowing he would get his wish. This was the only time it was awkward so far as Michael moved into position between his legs. Seeing the unsure look on his partner's face, Kendall hooked his forearms behind his knees and pulled his legs upwards, exposing himself in the most vulnerable way possible. Hungry eyes swept the body in front of him. “God Almighty, you look good. Are you okay?”

“I’ve never been better. Now fuck me... please.”

His plea hit the mark, and Michael groaned again as he moved closer, positioning his slicked cockhead at Kendall’s opening.

"It looks so small in comparison, Babe."

"Don't worry. It'll open for you."

With eyes locked, Michael began his push. Nothing happened, and he slipped out of position a couple of times.

“Don’t be afraid to push harder. I know you don’t want to hurt me but in order to get that big dick in me, you’re going to have to keep the pressure going. I promise you I’ll be fine. It’s okay if it hurts at first. I trust you.”

Michael nodded, and pushed harder, steadily increasing the contact and holding his dick in place while Kendall took a couple of deep breaths, and pushed his rectal muscles outwards. In a heartbeat, maybe two, Michael’s cock slipped past the opening and into the channel, and both men hissed at the same time.

Kendall finally understood the meaning of ‘seeing stars’. Being entered by something that large literally took his breath away. He fought for air as his body tried to adapt to the intensity of a burn that caused his ass muscles to clamp down on this new intrusion. As each second passed, it lessened by degrees until he could finally unclench his eyes and relax his sphincter, allowing him to focus on the concerned-looking man frozen above him.

Their faces were closer than he remembered, and the weight of his legs was resting on a leaning-forward Michael. He gave him a grin to ease his worry, and it had the desired effect, the fearful look leaving that handsome face. His grin grew bigger as the burning sting dissipated completely, and his mind tuned in to the fact Michael was inside him… not very far, maybe, but he was there, right where he belonged.

“Holy fuck. Are you okay?”

Kendall kept grinning, and nodded his head, not quite ready to speak yet. He placed the fingers of one hand against Michael’s torso, silently telling him not to move while staring into his eyes, the smile never leaving his face. Michael began grinning back. A minute of feeling blissful accomplishment passed before he spoke. In the meantime, his softened cock started filling back up with blood.

“It’s all good now, big guy. All I feel is full... and very happy. It’s okay to get on with it. Just go slow in case I need to adjust again. You feel amazing inside me.” Kendall wriggled a little and found he could easily push back onto Michael’s cock, so he did. That was all the man needed to unfreeze his body. He matched Kendall’s movement with an inching forward of his own. He didn’t tighten up again, thankfully, and a sigh escaped as the big cock continued its advance. Watching Michael’s face as he slid further and further in, he enjoyed the look of sheer pleasure he saw there.

If he was wondering how Kendall was doing all he had to do was look down to see his partner’s cock back to full hardness. Two pairs of eyes widened as he reached bottom, something Kendall hadn't been sure was possible. The slide had been slow and steady, and now he was all the way in, his balls draped against Kendall. Both men smiled as Michael braced his hands on the bed and lowered his body so he could meld their lips together. The kiss was as hot as any they’d ever had, the passion of it intense. As soon as he could, Kendall whispered, “Fuck me,” in his lover’s ear… and he complied.

He started out slow and easy, with short strokes that had Kendall groaning in appreciation. Instinct and need took over for the two men. This was something they both understood without having actually experienced. Fucking was fucking, and Kendall marveled at how skilled Michael was. He never asked for more than Kendall could handle as he lay over him, alternating the power of his thrusts. He was in heaven, and it was pretty obvious Michael was right with him. He kept getting electric tingles with each thrust, but it wasn’t until Michael eased back on his haunches for longer strokes, that the tingles became charges, and then he jerked at the jolts that happened on almost every slide.

His prostate. It had to be. He wasn’t capable of much thought beyond that as he rode a wave of pleasure he never could have imagined. Michael, in tune with his partner, must have figured out the same thing he did because he proceeded to play him like a fiddle. Every poke of his prostate sent him higher, and with almost no warning, his cock unloaded, shooting spurt after spurt of cum up his torso, much of it landing on his face and neck.

His orgasm was almost unbearable with the new sensation of being fucked during it, and before he was finished, Michael was back to laying on him, pumping his cock in quick little strokes as he bellowed out his partner’s name. The feel of Michael’s stomach ridges on his cock drew a couple more spurting spasms from him. When Michael’s weight dropped onto him, it was welcomed. As close as they had always been, he felt like they'd achieved another level after this union of their bodies.

Neither man spoke for a while as they recuperated from their first real coupling. It may not have lasted a long time, but Kendall felt like he had run up a mountain. His heart hammered in his chest as it overflowed with love. Michael had just rocked his world.

“Am I too heavy?” Michael had pushed some of his weight up on to his hands again.

“No, stay where you are for a few minutes. I like the feel of your weight. You can kiss me though… I can’t raise my head just yet."

Michael responded with a smirk. “I think I need to clean something off your face first.” As he started licking Kendall’s cum off his face, the movement of his still hard cock inside Kendall instigated a long low moan from Kendall. “Sorry, Babe, are you sore?”

“No, not at all. It feels so good.”

“What, this?” Michael pumped his cock slowly in and out a few times and got the same groan from him.

“God, yes. Keep doing it. I want you to fuck me again,” he pleaded, not caring if he sounded needy.

“Are you sure?” Michael appeared stunned, and Kendall, despite the situation, had to chuckle.

“Can you not feel how hard my dick is? Just fuck me a little longer. We don’t need to cum, but I don’t want it to end yet. The feel of you sliding in and out of me feels so fucking good.”

“Works for me. I’m still hard as nails, and if you want me to keep fucking then I’ll keep fucking.” This time he adopted a slow grind that drove Kendall crazy. He didn’t know if he’d become more sensitized, or if it got better the more you did it. He just knew what his lover was doing was bringing him back to the edge. He hadn’t really expected that to happen, but the longer Michael’s strokes got and the more his abs rubbed Kendall’s dick, the closer he came to another orgasm. It became clear Michael’s excitement was rising too when he picked up speed. Maybe a little soreness was happening but it only served to heighten the sensations. He felt a shift in Michael’s position, and the light pressure on his prostate became an almost constant stimulation, sending him flying towards the precipice again.

“Fuuuuccck, Aaaacce!” he screamed as another orgasm hit full-force, and Michael’s voice joined his as he came again, flooding him once more.

“Dear God in heaven.” Michael was panting, sweat dripping from his beet-red face in the cool air of the bedroom.

“Yeah. I agree,” Kendall gasped out. “That was fucking intense. Okay, now I might be a little sore,” he admitted with a grin.

“Oh geez. I’m sorry. We shouldn’t have done that a second time. I don’t know what I was thinking.” He started to pull out, but Kendall stopped him.

“Relax, okay? It was fucking amazing, and you did exactly what I wanted you to.” He took a couple of deep breaths. “I’m just feeling a little tender now, and to be honest, I like it because I feel well and truly fucked."

A still overheated Michael searched his face, absorbing those words, and with a few deep breaths of his own, his face broke out in a smile to match his own. “It was fucking amazing, wasn’t it?”

“Damn right it was.” His smile turned to laughter as he felt Michael’s softened cock slide out of him with a wet plop and a thump when it hit the bed.

“Sound effects,” Michael commented drily before joining his lover in kid-like laughter for a couple of minutes, trading kisses, and constant touches as they lay facing one another. They ended up licking Kendall’s cum off of each others' stomachs before settling down and trading the taste back and forth. “We’ve made one hell of a mess. There’s cum everywhere,” Kendall said, “and there’s more leaking out of me."

“It’s just sheets. I put a couple of big towels under the fitted sheet to protect the mattress.” Michael jumped up to grab two more towels, and then returned to the bed, Kendall ogling him the whole time. Michael smirked at the obvious perusal. “Lie back and let me clean you up a little.”

At first he was going to insist on doing it himself, but the sweet caring look on Michael’s face dispelled that urge. He lay back on a clean spot on the bed and let him wipe the remaining cum and lube from his body, being very gentle around Kendall’s opening.

“How are you really feeling. Are you getting any sorer?” Michael covered the bigger wet spot with a clean towel.

“No, it’s not all that bad. It’s kind of a nice soreness. I feel stretched, but that feels good too. You’ll find out soon enough what it feels like,” he teased as Michael turned his full attention back to him.

“Bring it on. I’m so looking forward to you being inside me. Thank you for today. It was by far the best experience I’ve ever had. You are the perfect friend, the perfect partner, and the perfect lover. I love you with every inch of my heart. It beats for you, Babe, and it always will.” He frowned when Kendall’s eyes fill with tears. “Sorry. Too much?”

“No, just right. Don’t ever stop saying things like that to me. I can’t imagine a better friend, or partner, or lover either. I trusted you completely today, and you were amazing. Everything you did was exactly right.” Saying that got him a goofy and rather smug grin.

“So, what you’re saying is I am the best lover in the universe?”

He rolled his eyes at the man whose face was inches from his. “Yes, that’s what I’m saying.”

“Good. Just checking,” Michael said as he kissed the tip of his nose. “ Can men be nymphomaniacs?”

Kendall sighed. He suspected his chain was being yanked. “No, I think men are called sex addicts… not nymphos. Why?”

“Well, after today, I’m starting to think you’re one of those sex addicts."

“Very funny. I’m not a sex addict, I’m a Michael Aceto addict.”

“Hmmm. Just like I’m Kendall-sexual.”

“Yup, just like that.” His heavy eyes began to close when Michael spoke again.

“I’m fucking starving.”

“Michael, if you just let us nap for a little while, I promise I’ll cook something for us when we wake up, okay, because I can’t keep my eyes open right now. Aren’t you tired?”

“Yeah, I am,” he answered. “You don’t have to cook when we wake up. We can just order something in.” He reached for the comforter that lay on the floor, and spread it over the both of them.

“Something wrong with my cooking?” Kendall asked with a sleepy grin, as he snuggled closer still.

“Nah, Babe, but anyone who’s as good a lay as you are shouldn’t have to cook too.”

There was a smile in the kiss he gave Kendall, but he was too tired to open his own eyes. “I’ll take that as a compliment.”

“That was how it was meant. You're definitely the best lover in my universe.”

He smiled his way to sleep while Michael held him close. He had never felt so contented.

Many thanks to my editor, Lightning Tim, and to all my loyal readers. Please join us in the COTT forum/thread:
www.gayauthors.org/forums/topic/39932-cards-on-the-table-by-headstall/
Copyright © 2017 Headstall; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 60
  • Love 20
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Story Discussion Topic

You are not currently following this story. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new chapters.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments



Another fantastic chapter Gary! :D

 

Last chapter, I was saddened when Candy didn't want Michael to be in the room with her when she finally gave birth. of course I understood that she wouldn't be able to handle it. I am really happy with the talk Kendall and Michael had :) and I agree that with them, the baby is their son, and as long as one of them is there with Candy when the time comes, it is fine. :D

 

Lastly, and certainly not least, Gary I remember you saying that Chapter 9 was the first time you wrote such a sex scene like that :) CoTT doesn't have many sex scenes, so I assume you are still rather new to writing them, but you always manage to hit them out of the park. As for the latest one, all I have to say is: Wow... :worship: The love making was gorgeous. Seeing the care they took before and the passion during their love making was perfect :hug: All of it was defined by their love for each other.

 

Thank you for this beautiful chapter Gary :kiss:

Link to comment

Wow - Michael. I hadn't considered that he would be holding such deep resentment toward Candy. Considering most of us readers feel the same way, I get it. Thankfully those feelings are balanced in Kendall, which makes it that much easier for him to hand the reins over to Kendall. It is after all THEIR baby. Loved Michael's reasoning over Kendals doubts.

 

With a title like Jackpot, I dared to hope! That hope was rewarded nicely.
M & K's first time was of course steamy, sensual and hot! They were emotionall ready, and with that level of trust, it couldn't be anything less than mind blowing. Their nervous excitement dissipated, and they just enjoyed the moment. Then it ends in the typical comedy duo fashion that is Michael and Kendall.
Great chapter Gary!
Soo, how soon do we get to round two?

Link to comment

Wow Gary. You are still the master of a love scene. You could feel the love between Michael and Kendall with every touch, every breath, every kiss and every stroke. Their lovemaking has been a long time in coming and I would say it was well worth the wait - for Michael and Kendall AND your salivating readers ;)

 

I can relate to Michael's feelings about Candy. It has to be hard for him having one of the best things in his life tied to one of the worst. Candy might not be evil but what she did to Michael was reprehensible. Having Kendall there to support him and to be there for the birth of their son has to be such a relief for him. Their son will have someone there who loves him from the moment he is born.

Link to comment
On 09/15/2015 05:15 AM, Drew Espinosa said:

Another fantastic chapter Gary! :D

 

Last chapter, I was saddened when Candy didn't want Michael to be in the room with her when she finally gave birth. of course I understood that she wouldn't be able to handle it. I am really happy with the talk Kendall and Michael had :) and I agree that with them, the baby is their son, and as long as one of them is there with Candy when the time comes, it is fine. :D

 

Lastly, and certainly not least, Gary I remember you saying that Chapter 9 was the first time you wrote such a sex scene like that :) CoTT doesn't have many sex scenes, so I assume you are still rather new to writing them, but you always manage to hit them out of the park. As for the latest one, all I have to say is: Wow... :worship: The love making was gorgeous. Seeing the care they took before and the passion during their love making was perfect :hug: All of it was defined by their love for each other.

 

Thank you for this beautiful chapter Gary :kiss:

Thanks for another great review, Drew. I think once again we see how M and K balance each other out. Michael doesn't want it for himself, but he wants Kendall to be included, and he makes K understand that. Thanks for getting what you did from the love scene. It's only words, but when they are about the celebration of love, I think they can become magical. I'm glad you found the scene 'gorgeous'. I really love these guys, and I tried to give them the best I could. This was wonderful, drew... thanks and cheers... Gary...

Link to comment
On 09/15/2015 05:29 AM, Defiance19 said:

Wow - Michael. I hadn't considered that he would be holding such deep resentment toward Candy. Considering most of us readers feel the same way, I get it. Thankfully those feelings are balanced in Kendall, which makes it that much easier for him to hand the reins over to Kendall. It is after all THEIR baby. Loved Michael's reasoning over Kendals doubts.

 

With a title like Jackpot, I dared to hope! That hope was rewarded nicely.

M & K's first time was of course steamy, sensual and hot! They were emotionall ready, and with that level of trust, it couldn't be anything less than mind blowing. Their nervous excitement dissipated, and they just enjoyed the moment. Then it ends in the typical comedy duo fashion that is Michael and Kendall.

Great chapter Gary!

Soo, how soon do we get to round two?

Thanks, Def. If you think about their first meeting with Candy, Michael lost control. Again, on the phone when she wanted more money, he lost control. And in her apartment, he couldn't handle being near here. So yeah, he has trouble forgiving what she did. In his mind, she could have cost him Kendall, so he needed to hear Kendall say that wasn't possible. Maybe now he can let go of some resentment. As I said in my response to Drew, we see the balance between M and K once again. I'm so pleased you like their love scene. I wanted it to be as special as I could make it, and trust was a big part of it, so I'm glad you mentioned the level of trust. And, yeah, it would be M and K without a little levity. There's nothing sexier than a man who can laugh at themselves. Round two could be right around the corner... you just never know. Great review, Def... thanks and cheers... Gary...

Link to comment
On 09/15/2015 10:00 AM, EagleIsaac said:

Wow Gary. You are still the master of a love scene. You could feel the love between Michael and Kendall with every touch, every breath, every kiss and every stroke. Their lovemaking has been a long time in coming and I would say it was well worth the wait - for Michael and Kendall AND your salivating readers ;)

 

I can relate to Michael's feelings about Candy. It has to be hard for him having one of the best things in his life tied to one of the worst. Candy might not be evil but what she did to Michael was reprehensible. Having Kendall there to support him and to be there for the birth of their son has to be such a relief for him. Their son will have someone there who loves him from the moment he is born.

Thanks for the kind words, Eagle. This love scene was so important to me. I'm pleased you liked it. I know they did :) . I think the fear that he might have not had a chance with Kendall is what bothers Michael the most.... I think we now see and understand Michael's prior actions around Candy. He doesn't need to deal with her too much because he has Kendall. In every way, they are a team. Thanks for a great review, buddy... cheers... Gary...

Link to comment

Impressively written.

 

You know I am not a fan of sex scenes, still struggling with the whole peeking in the window issue. That being said you've done a masterful job in this chapter. This is love expressed beautifully. I still feel creepy as this seems such a personal time meant only for them but that too emphasizes your skill. You made it real.

 

Frighteningly, I also commiserate with Candy and her plight. M&K, Kendall in particular, are all she currently has as support. It has to be beyond difficult on many levels.

 

Congrats on what a wonderful tale you've spun.

Link to comment

I love the conversation between Kendall and Michael about the baby. I was feeling terrible for Michael that he wouldn't be there for the birth of his son but Michael is right, this is not just his son, he is Kendall's son too. With the anger that Michael has towards Candy it's probably best for him not to be there or it could turn into an argument and tears during the birth causing neither M or K being allowed in.
About that love scene...I am without words. It was hot (of course) but it was the love and the passion that really turned the whole scene into something special. It was..in a word...beautiful. (Ok so maybe I had a few words ;))

Link to comment

That was a great romantic scene, previously sharing their concerns about the baby, about Candy, about fatherly duties and helping with the birth and now moving towards a more physical display of their love and their bond. This is a perfect couple. Supporting each other and neither afraid to do what it takes to look after their one true love.
As I have said previous you fail at sex scenes because you have never written one but you are awesome at love scenes.
And the session after the love making, the bond these two share was sweet, pure love. They do make me laugh.
I love the interplay between Candy and Michael and their previous relationship - I'm not sure I would ever trust her either. Kendall is a good mediator between the two, clearly on Michael's side but able to cool down the situation.
Nicely done

Link to comment
On 09/15/2015 12:40 PM, ColumbusGuy said:

Two little statements, G-Man...not much else to addk:

WOW!! and:

Michael is gonna go ape-shit when K fucks him!

 

Sigh....

Thanks for the review, CG. Thanks for the 'WOW', and we'll see what happens with Michael... cheers... Gary

Link to comment
On 09/15/2015 08:15 PM, dughlas said:

Impressively written.

 

You know I am not a fan of sex scenes, still struggling with the whole peeking in the window issue. That being said you've done a masterful job in this chapter. This is love expressed beautifully. I still feel creepy as this seems such a personal time meant only for them but that too emphasizes your skill. You made it real.

 

Frighteningly, I also commiserate with Candy and her plight. M&K, Kendall in particular, are all she currently has as support. It has to be beyond difficult on many levels.

 

Congrats on what a wonderful tale you've spun.

Thanks, dugh! I really didn't expect to hear from you on this chapter. I do know that you are not a fan of these love scenes(they aren't just sex scenes to me) so I can't tell you how much it means that you reviewed anyway. I understand, and as a writer, I can honestly say that it would be a heck of a lot easier to just 'fade to black' rather than write these... but it is a natural extension of love, so I go there to show the wholeness of their love. Corny? I hope not. Thank you for saying I made it real. With regards to Candy, I want readers to have mixed views on here, because I do. I guess what I feel most is that she is a kid, and needs to grow up. I think she's doing that now. Michael, with regards to her, reacts out of fear more than anything. He quails at the thought he may have lost Kendall because of Candy's attempt to trap him. With this latest reassurance from Kendall, my hope is now, that Michael can let go of some of his anger. Thank you for your kind words, and your support. This review means so much, my friend... cheers... Gary...

Link to comment
On 09/15/2015 09:48 PM, LitLover said:

I love the conversation between Kendall and Michael about the baby. I was feeling terrible for Michael that he wouldn't be there for the birth of his son but Michael is right, this is not just his son, he is Kendall's son too. With the anger that Michael has towards Candy it's probably best for him not to be there or it could turn into an argument and tears during the birth causing neither M or K being allowed in.

About that love scene...I am without words. It was hot (of course) but it was the love and the passion that really turned the whole scene into something special. It was..in a word...beautiful. (Ok so maybe I had a few words ;))

Thank you, Lit. I think Kendall got through to Michael with regards to Candy. Michael's views are colored, but Kendall brings balance to them, so we'll see.

That love scene meant a lot to me, and I must admit, I felt some pressure. I wanted to give them the most wonderful experience I could, and they helped me do that. These are two men whose love has no limits, and I wanted that to come across in this. Thanks for the lovely validation... as always, your review is perfect... cheers, my good friend... Gary...

Link to comment
On 09/16/2015 12:14 AM, Bucket1 said:

That was a great romantic scene, previously sharing their concerns about the baby, about Candy, about fatherly duties and helping with the birth and now moving towards a more physical display of their love and their bond. This is a perfect couple. Supporting each other and neither afraid to do what it takes to look after their one true love.

As I have said previous you fail at sex scenes because you have never written one but you are awesome at love scenes.

And the session after the love making, the bond these two share was sweet, pure love. They do make me laugh.

I love the interplay between Candy and Michael and their previous relationship - I'm not sure I would ever trust her either. Kendall is a good mediator between the two, clearly on Michael's side but able to cool down the situation.

Nicely done

Thanks, Bucket! This chapter was a journey, for sure. I was worried it might be too long, but I needed the length(yikes) in order to show all that you got. I didn't want to be a chapter just about the love scene.

I love showing what they give to each other. Impressive as individuals, but it doesn't compare to who they are as a couple. I'm pleased you thought well of their first time... it was easy to infuse it with love because that's who these two are. And of course their sense of humor and the interplay of it is a given. Wonderful review, buddy... cheers... Gary...

Link to comment

...... :unsure: ..... :unsure:..... :unsure2: ..... :unsure2: ....... After reading the chapter, I am unsure of what to say..... let's start from the beginning .... when I read the title jackpot, I sort of expected ....it to happen :yes: ..... and your warning about the chapter containing sexual situations :gikkle::blushing: ....but I should say that you're a master at writing love scenes :yes: , the way they are concerned about each other is wonderful ..... and the love meaking feels like an extension of their love and not a sex scene :yes:
and as far as the baby is concerned, Michael was being right in saying that the baby is the son of both :yes: ..... I somehow have a feeling that the baby will grow closer to Kendall than Michael :unsure2: ...... and besides relations are not made by blood, they are made when we think of the other person as our own :yes: ........
okay enough ranting ....... this was such a beautiful chapter Gary :hug: , thank you for giving us this :heart:

Link to comment
On 09/16/2015 03:04 AM, Victor Gutte said:

...... :unsure: ..... :unsure:..... :unsure2: ..... :unsure2: ....... After reading the chapter, I am unsure of what to say..... let's start from the beginning .... when I read the title jackpot, I sort of expected ....it to happen :yes: ..... and your warning about the chapter containing sexual situations :gikkle::blushing: ....but I should say that you're a master at writing love scenes :yes: , the way they are concerned about each other is wonderful ..... and the love meaking feels like an extension of their love and not a sex scene :yes:

and as far as the baby is concerned, Michael was being right in saying that the baby is the son of both :yes: ..... I somehow have a feeling that the baby will grow closer to Kendall than Michael :unsure2: ...... and besides relations are not made by blood, they are made when we think of the other person as our own :yes: ........

okay enough ranting ....... this was such a beautiful chapter Gary :hug: , thank you for giving us this :heart:

Thank you, Victor.I'm happy you feel this way. The concern they have for each other is a constant thing, and that extends to the first time making full and complete love. I think that you have a point about Kendall and the baby, because Kendall will be the worrier, and that will likely make him the nurturer... not that Michael won't be as well. He will balance out whatever he needs to. Thanks for a terrific review. Your words have lifted me up... cheers... Gary...

Link to comment
  • Site Moderator

It is obvious throughout the entire chapter that Kendall and Michael's love for one another is solid and will never waver. They have just too much love for each other for it to ever stop no matter what happens.
Candy's having chosen Kendall as her birthing partner, could have put Michael’s nose out of joint, but it didn’t because of his love for Kendall and the child they consider know to be “their” son. The repeated viewing of the ultrasound video was endearing.
The love scene was beautifully staged. Again, we were witness to the love and trust these two men share. It couldn’t have been sweeter.
As always, thanks Gary for the wonderful images and memories :thumbup::)

Link to comment
On 09/16/2015 12:04 PM, Reader1810 said:

It is obvious throughout the entire chapter that Kendall and Michael's love for one another is solid and will never waver. They have just too much love for each other for it to ever stop no matter what happens.

Candy's having chosen Kendall as her birthing partner, could have put Michael’s nose out of joint, but it didn’t because of his love for Kendall and the child they consider know to be “their” son. The repeated viewing of the ultrasound video was endearing.

The love scene was beautifully staged. Again, we were witness to the love and trust these two men share. It couldn’t have been sweeter.

As always, thanks Gary for the wonderful images and memories :thumbup::)

Thanks, Reader! When it's real, it's real. I felt it was important to hear how Michael was feeling about Candy... and for him to get some reassurance from Kendall. I believe that talk was very important for Michael... hopefully he will be able to let go of some of the anger Candy caused. As he said, the birthing partner thing is a win/win for both of them. "It couldn't have been sweeter". I love that. The love scene was very important to me, so I'm over the moon that you felt that way... great review, Reader... cheers... Gary...

Link to comment

Gary, First of all I want to apopogize for not commenting sooner as I have just recently have major oral surgery and have been thankfully quite medicated. I did however have the pleasure of reading Jackpot beforehand and it was a beautiful thought to help me through the ordeal.
I completely agree with others by stating that this chapter was not a sex scene, although it was sensual as hell.....this my friend was a love scene, pure and simple and you excelled in writing it as usual :heart:
It is a pleasure to read your work and I eagerly await the next chapter.....Deepest thanks :2thumbs: Mike

Link to comment
On 09/18/2015 12:44 AM, flamingo136 said:

Gary, First of all I want to apopogize for not commenting sooner as I have just recently have major oral surgery and have been thankfully quite medicated. I did however have the pleasure of reading Jackpot beforehand and it was a beautiful thought to help me through the ordeal.

I completely agree with others by stating that this chapter was not a sex scene, although it was sensual as hell.....this my friend was a love scene, pure and simple and you excelled in writing it as usual :heart:

It is a pleasure to read your work and I eagerly await the next chapter.....Deepest thanks :2thumbs: Mike

No apology necessary, buddy, and I hope you're feeling better. I'm glad you liked the love scene. I'm not sure I could write a strictly sex scene to tell you the truth. I mean, I guess I could, but if love wasn't involved, I'm pretty sure I wouldn't enjoy it. I'm no prude... not by a longshot... It's just that the feelings are what puts it over the top for me, so thanks for appreciating the difference. Thanks for the review, and the kind words, Mike... they come at a perfect time... cheers... Gary...

Link to comment

I think what I liked most about this chapter is that Kendall was in charge all the way. He made Ace confess what he was imagining, he told him he wanted to go first, he kissed him senseless on arrival, he told him to keep going, to give him more.
I could go on and on, but I think you know what I mean. Michael may have been the one topping, but he was doing everything for Kendall and giving him everything he wanted. And at the same time Kendall gave himself to the man he loves and who loves him back with his whole being.
It was beautiful - and hot as hell too. :P I keep expecting my laptop to catch fire every time I read this chapter. But maybe all the drooling and stuff prevent that... :blushing:Jackpot - oh yeah, you can say that again ! :D

Link to comment
On 09/18/2015 02:46 PM, Timothy M. said:

I think what I liked most about this chapter is that Kendall was in charge all the way. He made Ace confess what he was imagining, he told him he wanted to go first, he kissed him senseless on arrival, he told him to keep going, to give him more.

I could go on and on, but I think you know what I mean. Michael may have been the one topping, but he was doing everything for Kendall and giving him everything he wanted. And at the same time Kendall gave himself to the man he loves and who loves him back with his whole being.

It was beautiful - and hot as hell too. :P I keep expecting my laptop to catch fire every time I read this chapter. But maybe all the drooling and stuff prevent that... :blushing:Jackpot - oh yeah, you can say that again ! :D

In every relationship there has to be balance, and K and M have that. And you're right... Kendall was in total control, and Michael gave it to him. I loved writing how Kendall reacted when they got back to the apartment. It wasn't Michael who was the horn-dog... Kendall was in total HD mode.Your summation of what happened is perfect...I'm glad you thought it was beautiful AND hot. That lovemaking scene was very important to me. They and we deserved it. Thanks for such a spot-on review. Jackpot had to be the title :) .Cheers, my friend... Gary...

Link to comment

Quite understandable that Michael doesn't want to be involved with Candy, and the way he supported Kendall being part of the birth really shows how much Michael loves his soon to be husband.

 

And the rest of the chapter :wub:

Link to comment
On 10/28/2015 03:48 AM, Suvitar said:

Quite understandable that Michael doesn't want to be involved with Candy, and the way he supported Kendall being part of the birth really shows how much Michael loves his soon to be husband.

 

And the rest of the chapter :wub:

This chapter was a long time coming. I think Michael showed a lot in his conversation about Candy. I understand him, and more importantly, Kendall does too. His reassurance that he would have fought for him was an important thing for Michael to hear. It takes away the power of some of the fears he carried. As for the rest of the chapter... I did my best... and so did they :) . thanks, Suvitar for another great review... cheers... Gary...

Link to comment

Nicely done Gary. The lovemaking was beautifully written and believable. Sex in a loving relationship isn't just about the top or bottom .. its about both of you. Give everything you have to your partner, without wanting or expecting anything in return .. and it will be returned ten-fold.
Just words i live by...
tim

Link to comment

View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..