Jump to content
    Headstall
  • Author
  • 6,538 Words
  • 8,030 Views
  • 44 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Cards on the Table - 53. Chapter 53 Two Winning Hands

Sometimes, there are no losers...

Cards on the Table

 

 

Chapter 53

 

 

Nate had no doubt he was beaming as he strode into the kitchen with his new boyfriend at his side. He was met by a raucous chorus of ‘Happy Birthdays!’ from his seated family. Reluctant to release the warm hand he gripped possessively, he tried to appear nonchalant as they approached their side-by-side chairs. Expecting the razzing to begin right away, he looked to Bodie, reassuring him with a slightly cocky grin. Bodie smiled in return, and Nate felt on top of the world. Looking around the table, he wondered who would be the first to comment. Likely Uncle Mike, and he was right, except it wasn’t what he was expecting.

“What are you waiting for, birthday boy? Sit down and load up. Your grams made us hold off till you got here, and I’m starving.” Not a word about their joined hands as he piled food on his plate, and Nate was stymied by the lack of reaction.

“Okay, you sit yourself down, young man, and make yourself at home. There’s plenty to go round, and lots more on the stove, so don’t be shy,” Colleen ordered Bodie. Again, nothing about their handholding, and Nate found himself both a little disappointed and a little suspicious. They let go of each other as they took their seats.

“So, what do you guys think about going skating at the outdoor rink later? It’s nice and sunny out, and it’s been cold enough the ice should be in great shape,” Kendall offered with a questioning look on his face.

“Ah, I think it’s a great idea,” Bodie answered, looking to Nate for the final word.

Nate smirked at the boy beside him. “I’m game if you are. I have to check out whether you’re a decent skater or not,” he said as he started to relax. Bodie let out a confident snort at the remark, and Nate decided it felt good they were being treated as no big deal after all. He reached over under the table and reclaimed the comfort of his boyfriend’s hand, thankful the blonde was a leftie.

“I can’t wait to get on skates again,” Michael enthused.

“Hold on, big guy. Remember your promise?”

“Yes, dear. No fancy stuff, and I wear my knee sleeve.” Michael rolled his eyes at the rest of them, and then blew a kiss at his partner.

“And?”

Michael sighed. “And rest after ten minutes. Satisfied?” The little exchange had Colleen giggling, and she received an amusing scowl and head shake from her son.

“Yup. Satisfied,” Kendall said as he returned the blown kiss, this time getting giggles from the two boys.

“Okay, it sounds like we have a plan. What time are your parents calling, Nate?” Michael asked as he shoveled scrambled eggs into his mouth, glancing up from his plate.

“Um, ten o’clock our time, so, not long. They’re going to call from the house so Kelsey and Lacey can wish me a happy birthday before they get dropped off at our neighbor’s for the day.”

“Okay then, we’ll leave after you talk to them,” Kendall interjected. “Are you coming with us, Mom?”

“Not this time, dear; I have some things to finish up around here. My skates are getting a little tight, anyway.” Colleen smiled before sipping her tea.

“What about you, Pop? Are you in?”

“Well, I wasn’t going to, but now I’m rethinking it… it could be entertaining.”

“Kendall and I skating is always entertaining, Dad.” Michael smiled playfully at his father.

“Of course it is, Son… you two are a sight to behold,” he teased, “but I wasn’t talking about your graceful moves on the ice. I was referring to Nate and Bodie here.” Big Mike looked at the boys, and they both stopped eating and met his gaze.

“Huh?” Nate asked.

“Well, Grandson, I’ve just been thinking it’d be fun watching you two try to tie your skates with one hand, seeing as how you can’t seem to be able to let go of one another. You’re eating one-handed okay, so maybe you’ll be able to get it done.” Big Mike’s expression stayed blank, but Nate could see the twinkle in his eye. He slowly looked around the table, and everyone began to chuckle… until, in no time, they were full-out laughing. When his Uncle Mike gave his grandfather a high-five, he gave a sheepish grin to Bodie, who was a lovely shade of red. It was a good sign, though, that he returned the grin.

Nate was surprised when his new boyfriend spoke up. “I was thinking I could tie Nate’s skates for him, and then he could tie mine.” He was obviously embarrassed as he made the joke, but Nate felt such pride in him at that moment.

The laughter had died for a few seconds, but soon started up again. “Looks like we got us another Kendall in the family,” Big Mike stated through his laughter. Nate didn’t understand what he meant, but obviously the rest of them did, as this time, Michael high-fived his fiancé. “Great comeback, Bodie… I’m guessing you boys are more than just good friends now?” Big Mike’s gaze had shifted to Nate.

Nate swallowed as the laughter died down, and four sets of eyes settled on him. He pulled Bodie’s hand up onto the table, and managed a timid smile. “Yes, Gramps. Bodie asked me to be his boyfriend, and I said yes. We’re going to take it slow, though,” he directed towards his grandmother.

“That’s a good idea, baby boy. Oh, sorry, Nate… I wasn’t supposed to call you that, was I?” Nate couldn’t help his smile broadening at the giggle that followed.

“Not that any of us are all that surprised you ended up more than friends, but this happened kind of quick, don’t you think?”

Kendall’s question caught Nate by surprise, and he looked from him to Bodie, and back again. “I… I don’t think so, Uncle Kendall… I, we talked and….”

Bodie squeezed Nate’s hand, and got his attention. “I’m sorry to interrupt, but what Nate said was true, sir... we are going to take it slow. I know it seems quick, but we really like each other a lot, and it’s been that way since that day on our road, when we met.” He took a deep breath, and glanced back and forth between Michael and Kendall. “Like Nate said, we talked… we talked in the kennel, and at the school, and then this morning, about what we’ve been through, and what we mean to one another. I guess maybe it would have been better to ask your permission first, but it felt like the right time and the right thing to do, at least to us.” It was a long speech, and Nate could hear the nervous breathlessness in his voice as Bodie ended it. He increased the strength of his grip on the blonde’s hand in support and appreciation, and waited for his family’s, and in particular, his uncles’ reactions.

“Sir?” Kendall admonished with a chuckle. “Chill out, Bodie. Just call me by my name, and what you said was impressive. I get it… anyone can see how you click… and I think it’s a good thing, and I’m happy for you both. You don’t need our permission to be boyfriends… we do trust you… but there will be some rules, right, Michael?”

Michael nodded and winked at his partner as he surveyed the attentive young men. “Yup, there will be rules, but we can talk about those later.” He gave them a huge and approving smile. “Nice birthday present you gave yourself, Nathanial.” Michael paused to laugh while his nephew gave him a smug look, surmising the worst was over. “For now, I propose a toast… to Nate and Bodie… congratulations to our young lovebirds,” he teased as he raised his glass of juice. Everyone joined him as they toasted the blushing and grinning couple, before they all calmed back down to finish off their breakfast. It wasn’t long before the happy pair’s hands found each other under the table once again. Nate knew how special this environment was, to be able to hold his boyfriend’s hand while they ate with his family… but he couldn’t help wondering how his father would handle such a development.

He didn’t have long to wait as the house phone rang in the living room. Colleen was quick to jump up and go answer it, and when Nate heard her say his mother’s name in greeting, he reacted. In his eagerness to get up, he knocked his remaining juice over, but Kendall waved him away with a smile. Nate put on the brakes at the doorway. Turning around, he held his hand out to Bodie. He wanted his boyfriend with him, and Bodie complied, getting up almost as quickly at the inviting gesture. Connected once again, they headed for the living room.

 

“He’s right here, darling girl. I love you sweetheart, and I’ll talk to you later, and yes, we’ll take care of it.” Colleen passed the phone to her grandson.

“Hi, Mom.”

“Happy birthday, Nathanial! How’s my son doing? Are you having a good day so far?

Nate looked at Bodie as they sat down together, and smiled. “It’s been a great day so far. I miss you guys, though… a lot.”

“Oh, honey, we miss you too. I wish we could be there, but we need to get everything in order here. It’s all coming together, though. We have some interest in the business, and we’re almost ready to list the house. Your father has been working very hard, sprucing up the place.”

“Mom, don’t worry. I understand. I know you’re doing this for me, and….”

“For us, Nate. It’s for all of us, and to be honest, we’re all really excited about moving back home.”

“Even the girls?”

“Yes, even them. Lacey wasn’t sure at first, but we promised her she would get her own room and would get to see her grams all the time, and now she’s pretty excited. She really misses you, Nate.”

“I miss her too. Is she there?”

“Yes, they’re both right here, dying to wish you a happy birthday.”

Nate smiled when he heard his two sisters speak into the phone at once, and he teared up when they sang him ‘Happy Birthday.’ Bodie put an arm around his shoulder in understanding. “Thank you, munchkins, and I can’t wait till I see you both again.”

Kelsey just squealed and giggled like the six-year-old she was, and Lacey, at nine years of age, simply said, “I miss you, Nate, and Mom and Dad say we have to be patient.”

“Mom and Dad are right, Lace. The time will go by quick. Thank you for the birthday song, and I think you should write me a letter, and tell me whatever you want to. Then Mom could scan it and send it to me in an email. That would be a great present, and Kelsey could do a drawing for me.” Nate wiped a few tears off his cheek.

“Okay, we’ll do that today for your birthday present, and I know how to send an email now, so I’ll do it. Here’s Mom back. I love you.”

“I love you too, Lace.”

“There… now they’re happy. Those girls were practicing their singing all last night and again this morning, all through breakfast. Maybe now, they’ll quiet down.”

“It was sweet, Mom. Lacey sounded so grown up.”

“It happens fast, Nate… just look at you… you’re fourteen now, and you look even older. My little boy is way bigger than me, now. When I watched you walk onto the plane, I saw the young man you’d become.”

Nate could hear that wistful tone in his mother’s voice, and he remembered their goodbye before he got on the plane alone, and a few more tears were generated as he pictured her face. The warmth of Bodie at his side soothed him, and made the ache he felt for his family, bearable. “Is Dad around?”

“He’s right here, being mildly impatient. Okay, Mark, you can take over. Bye, my sweet boy, I love you. Oh, and your dad will tell you about your gift.”

“I love you too. Bye.”

“Happy Birthday, Son! How’s my boy doing?”

“I’m great, Dad. How are you doing?”

“Well, other than missing you, I’m good. We’re getting all our ducks in a row, and we have some interest in the business, like your mother told you, but the one who’s most interested wants to buy just the heavy equipment division, and we’re not sure we should do that. What do you think, Nathanial?”

Without having to think about it, Nate replied. “It seems to me they would be worth more together than they would separately, Dad. I mean, it’s what put the business over the top in the first place, wasn’t it?”

“Out of the mouths of babes… see, I knew you’d have an opinion. The real estate agent is trying to get me to go for it, but I agree with you… I think it would be a mistake.”

Nate had spent a lot of time in the shop, and had listened to all their conversations with regards to the business, so he had a good foundation to form his opinion, and he got a warm feeling at his father’s interest in what he thought. “There’s no big rush, Dad… I’m doing well here, so why not wait and see what other interest develops. One of the things I’ve learned so far, in ‘Economics’ class, is that real estate often slows before Christmas and picks up in the New Year.”

“That’s my boy! That’s good advice, and I think your mom is starting to see it too. She’s eager to get to Ontario, but it’s important we get this right for our future. Anyway, enough about business… we arranged a birthday present for you, and your grams has all the stuff for it. We opened you a bank account, Nate, and put $500 in it… that’s for whatever you feel you need… not to play with, okay?”

“Wow… that’s awesome, thank you, so much.” He practically squealed, and gave a big smile and fist pump to Bodie. He heard his dad laughing at the sound he made.

“I’m not done yet, Nathanial. Every month we’re going to put $50 in it, and that’s for you to do what you want with. That’ll start at the beginning of January. Just dip into the $500 if you need more for something important. And don’t worry about what you cost your uncles. We’re taking care of your expenses, okay?”

“Okay. That’s an amazing gift, Dad. I don’t know what to say.”

“You don’t have to say anything. You’re our son and we love you. I wish we could be there, but it’s the price I have to pay. I’m doing my best to make it right.”

Nate could hear the sincerity and remorse in his father’s voice, and it gave him strength. “You are, Dad. I know what you did for Josh. He finally emailed me early this morning… he’s not doing so well, and what you did really helped him.”

“Oh, good. I’m so glad to hear that. He was pretty upset when I talked to him. Do you think there’s anything more I can do? It’s my fault this all happened in the first place.”

Nate was tempted to let his father off the hook, but he refrained. “Not right now, but I’ll let you know after he contacts me again. He and I are good, so I think we’ll be keeping in touch. I don’t like him being so scared, though.”

“What’s he afraid of?

Nate sighed. “It’s hard to explain… everything is scary when you’re going through it. You don’t know who to trust, and you can feel pretty alone. Josh knows most everyone at that school will treat him like they treated me if they find out he’s gay. He has no one near him to talk to, unless he tells his mom.”

“Jeez… it’s not right…. do me a favor, Nate, and tell Josh he can come over here anytime, for any reason, and we’ll be here for him… whatever he needs. He’s a good kid… dammit, this never should have happened.”

Nate heard the sorrow in his father’s voice again, and decided it was time to switch topics. He gave Bodie’s hand a gentle squeeze. “I will Dad. Dad, do you remember me telling you I met someone who was a neighbor at Uncle Michael’s and Uncle Kendall’s new house… the guy that was going to Markham High?”

“Yeah. What about him?”

Nate took a deep breath. “Well, his name’s Bodie, and I really like him, and… we agreed to be boyfriends… he’s been through a lot of the same things I have, and he’s a really great guy.”

“I’m sure he is. What does being boyfriends mean exactly?”

It took Nate a few seconds to figure out what his dad was asking. “It means we like each other a lot, but we’re going to take it slow… really slow.”

“That’s what I wanted to hear, Nate. I don’t want to see you get hurt, but if you take it slow, then you should be all right. Do you understand my concern?”

“Yeah, I do. Are you really okay with this?” Nate felt like he had just run a 300 meter wind sprint.

“Do your uncles like him?”

“Um, yeah, everyone loves him.” Nate took note of Bodie’s slightly worried expression, and realized he was gripping his hand pretty hard.

“Then I’m definitely fine with it. I’m really glad you found someone, and honestly, it makes me less worried for you. Is he there, by any chance?”

Nate saw a quick flash of relief followed by a few seconds of alarm appear on Bodie’s face before it became a look of resignation. “Yes, he’s right here. His mom dropped him off this morning so we could spend my birthday together.”

“Do you think he’d talk to me for a minute… don’t worry… just to say ‘hi’….”

Bodie nodded and reached for the phone, his eyes locking with Nate’s as he spoke. “Hello, Mr. Grant. I’m Bodie Cavanaugh. It’s nice to meet you, sir… or rather, talk to you.”

“Hello, Bodie. It’s nice to meet you too. And you can call me Mark. If you don’t mind me asking, how old are you?”

“I’m 14, sir, sorry… Mark. I’ll be 15 in February.”

“That’s good. You’re not going to hurt my son, are you?”

“Oh no, sir. Nate’s the only boyfriend I’ve ever had, and I would never hurt him… never... him and I, we’re on the same wavelength….”

“Okay, relax, son. That’s good enough for me. Are your parents okay with this?”

“My parents don’t know yet… I mean, they know how much I like Nate… and they’ll be very happy when I tell them. They’ve been kind of worried about me, sir… my friends deserted me like Nate’s did.”

“I’m beginning to understand just how tough it is for gay kids... how much you have to go through. Just know that I have learned from my own mistakes, and I’m glad Nate has found a good guy. Please make sure you have each other’s backs and are careful in whatever you do. It can be a scary world out there. Do you understand what I mean?”

“Yes, sir, I do, and don’t worry, sir.”

Nate could hear his dad’s chuckle through the phone, and he knew it was because of more ‘sirs’ from Bodie.

“Well, it was nice talking to you, Bodie, and I’m sure we’ll speak again soon. Can you put Nate back on so I can say good bye?”

“Nice talking to you too, sir. Here he is.” Bodie handed the phone to his boyfriend with a grateful look he found hilarious. Nate was relieved it went so well, and he felt proud of both of them.

“Hey, Dad, I’m back.”

“Hey again. I won’t keep you any longer. I just want to say Bodie seems nice… I like what I heard from him… enjoy your birthday, and I’ll call you in the next couple of days. I love you, and I’m so proud of you, Nathanial.”

“Thanks, Dad… I’m proud of you too.”

“Really? Do you mean that?”

“Yeah, I do. I see how hard you’re trying, and I love you for it.”

“Thanks, Nate. I feel like it’s my birthday and you just gave me the greatest gift. I’ll talk to you soon.”

“Okay, bye, Dad.” Nate had heard the emotion in his father’s voice as he hung up, and he felt a surge of joy that he was able to give him that. His dad had come through big time, and Nate realized he didn’t want him to feel bad anymore.

 

Bodie had slumped on the couch, looking spaced out, and Nate snickered at his boyfriend. “Sorry, Bodie. Were you nervous talking to my dad?”

“Heck yeah, I was, but he seems cool. I like him. He did kind of scare me though,” he admitted.

“Well, thanks for doing it. I know it wasn’t easy, but it’s nice to see my dad react the way he did to you.” He pulled Bodie’s hand to his lips and kissed it, and Bodie looked mesmerized by the action.

“No problem, boyfriend,” he said as he returned the gesture. “You have to meet my dad face-to-face,” he reminded him with a put-on evil grin.

“Oh crap, yeah.”

Bodie’s evil grin became an evil laugh, and Nate ended up tackling and wrestling him to the carpet. This time it was their lips that ended up meeting in their second ever kiss.

They both jumped when they heard Michael’s voice. “Oh God, it’s started already. Kendall! Quick, get the hose.”

Nate grabbed Bodie’s hand and hauled him up and towards the stairs while his Uncle Mike continued to crow at them, enjoying himself way too much. The last words he heard were ‘sucking face.’ Bodie thought it was funny as they rushed up the stairs and into their bedroom, and he collapsed on the bed in a fit of giggles. Nate flopped down beside him, giving into the amusement he felt. He wasn’t sure what he was laughing at more… his uncle, or Bodie’s hysterics. They soon settled down, laying on their backs side by side on the narrow bed with fingers entwined.

“I guess we should get ready to go skating. Uncle Mike will probably be banging on the door any minute now.”

“He’s a riot, isn’t he?”

“That’s one word for it,” Nate joked. “I’m pretty lucky to have both of them as my uncles. You know, when I was here a couple of years ago, I had a crush on Uncle Kendall… it’s when I knew for certain I was gay… but, that’s not my point.” Nate turned his head to look into those incredible blue eyes, and he had to work hard to keep his train of thought. “Even back then, when I was just a kid, I knew they really cared about each other… and now when I think back on what I noticed between them, I can see it was love. I envy them, but in a good way.”

“Yeah, I feel the same way… who knows, Nate… like you said, your parents met when they weren’t much older than us, and they’re still together… right?” Bodie spoke softly, his eyes intent on those dark blue ones.

“Right,” Nate whispered. He smiled as he enjoyed the feel of Bodie’s breath gently caressing his face.

“So, do you want your gift now, birthday boy?”

“What? Um, sure, but I told you not to get me anything.”

“Yeah well, be warned I might not always do what you tell me,” he teased as he jumped over Nate and landed on the floor. Nate raised himself up on one elbow and watched him go to the duffel bag beside the dresser and rummage around in the bottom. He was fascinated by the small wooden box his boyfriend pulled out. Rising up to a sitting position, he focused on it, seeing the intricate carving along the sides, highlighted by a painting on the lid. As Bodie reached him with the object held in front of him, Nate’s breath caught. The lid was adorned with a painting of a house, the stone house he was soon to move into. The detail of it was breathtaking… the amber-tinted laquer or varnish covering the paint made the box look old, and only served to make the winter scene all the more special… a scene that included two guys and a dog at the end of a driveway. Bodie had somehow managed to make the edges of the painting fade into the wood surrounding it.

“Did you make this?” Nate was too entranced to take his moistened eyes off of what was being presented.

“My dad helped, but yeah, I did most of it. He did the dovetailing, and helped me fit the lid, but I did the rest… and the carving and painting… the design.”

Nate could hear the pride in Bodie’s voice. “That’s us,” Nate whispered, his own voice full of emotion. “Holy crap, you’re talented. It’s so beautiful. Thank you so much.” Nate was finally able to look up at the handsome blond boy who’d taken the time to do this for him. “This must have taken forever to do… how did you manage to get this done?”

Bodie laughed. “Well, to tell you the truth, I was a little worried the finish wouldn’t be completely dry, which would have really sucked. I was pretty relieved this morning it wasn’t tacky. So… go ahead and open it… there’s another part to it.”

“There’s more?”

“Of course there is… that’s just the wrapping. Go ahead,” he coaxed with a nervous grin.

Nate slowly lifted the perfectly fitted lid off the already treasured box, to be greeted by the sight of a chain of silver on black velvet, and he was blown away. It was masculine looking, but not bulky, and there were six evenly spaced flat sections, about one and a half inches long and the width of the chain itself, that could be engraved. Nate reached in and grasped the chain, noticing the word strength already engraved on one piece, and when he flipped it over, he saw Nate on the opposite side. The rest were blank. “Bodie, this must have cost a fortune? It’s incredible.”

“Nah, it wasn’t that much. It’s only silver. You like it?”

Nate heard the uncertainty in his boyfriend’s voice, and placed the box on the bed, before standing up, chain in hand. He wrapped his arms around Bodie, pulling him close, speaking into his neck. “I love it… I freaking love it… it’s beautiful, and I love the engraving.”

“Well, strength is what I see when I look at you, Nate. You can decide what else you might want to engrave on it… and we can go get it done.”

“I already know I want your name on it,” he whispered into the blond boy’s ear, making him shiver and then squirm.

“Ah, when you breathe in my ear, it feels amazing, and it tickles.”

Nate giggled. “So does yours. Thank you, for the best gift ever… I would have been happy with just the box.” They both giggled at Nate’s confession.

“I’m glad you like it… the box and the chain… you’ve come to mean so much to me in such a short time. I wanted to get you something special to show you that.”

“Well, if I had any doubts before, I sure don’t now. You proved you like me as much as I like you. Will you put it on for me?”

“I’d be glad to. I've been looking forward to doing this,” he said with a sincere smile on his flushed face.

Nate loved the feel of it around his neck. It was just the right length, and it laid flat and solid against his skin. Their third kiss happened as they stood face to face. While Bodie admired the way it looked on his boyfriend, Nate admired him. He wondered if the sight of this guy would always make his heart race like it was now. It was impossible not to lean in and kiss those sculpted lips, and this time, the kiss simmered with a passion new to Nate. There was a sweetness and strength to it that electrified him… not just his body, but his brain too.

When their lips drew apart, Bodie, with closed eyes, muttered, “Wow,” and Nate wholeheartedly agreed. When those bright blue eyes finally opened, Nate met them with a look he knew showed the devotion he was feeling.

The spell was broken when a whistle sounded from Nate’s phone, still plugged into its charger. “Um, that could be Josh.”

“A text?”

“No, that’s my email alert. I told you I heard from him.”

“Yeah, you did.”

“He sent me an email, and I sent him one back… so that’s probably him answering it… unless it’s Lacey already.”

“Aren’t you gonna check?”

“Yeah, but um, Bodie? You have to let go of me.” He raised his eyebrows at the blonde with a smirk.

“Oh yeah. What if I don’t want to?” he teased.

“Then don’t.” Nate leaned in for another taste of Bodie’s mouth, and it was still as delicious as it was seconds ago. “The email can wait… I have something better to do.” His soft giggle made his boyfriend laugh.

“Okay, I’m letting go now. You need to check out that message, and I need to step away for a minute.” Bodie’s flush was very evident, and Nate could feel what he was talking about. He was in the same condition.

“Me too,” he said as they detached from one another. He quickly turned away and headed for his computer desk, sinking gratefully into the seat. Opening his laptop, he checked, and sure enough there was new mail from jayfire. He motioned without looking, for Bodie to come over. When he felt his hands on the back of the chair, Nate opened up the first email again so he could read it. At first Bodie objected, but Nate soon set him straight that it was his business too, and convinced him to read it, and his reply. Once his boyfriend was done, he opened the new one.

 

Natey! I’m so happy you answered. Thank you! I don’t feel like I deserved to be forgiven, but I’m glad you can. I was kind of shocked, n I didn’t know what to say back. I want to be your friend too, Natey. I wish we could be more. I miss you so much dude, U have no idea. I dream about you every night, n I wish we could have really kissed that time. I’ve been thinking Natey. Maybe I could go live with my dad in Ontario, n then maybe we could see each other again. Windsor can’t be that far away from you. I should look it up online. It would be great if I could get out of here, n we could see each other. I would never do that to you again, Natey. I thought about what you said n maybe I’m gonna tell my mom. It will be super hard but I’m going crazy here, and If I have any hope of moving to my dad’s I’m gonna have to tell her. I don’t know about my dad though. He doesn’t seem too interested in me with his new family n he might hate me for being gay. I don’t really know him anymore, you know- n I would miss my mom. Anyway, thanks dude for giving me another chance. I’ve gotta think some more on telling my mom. I feel better knowing you n me can talk. I hope you meant what you said Natey. This being gay shit is hard. It’s nice to know there’s someone I can talk to who understands. Sorry for going on n on. Happy Birthday again, Natey. I love you, man. J.

 

Nate wasn’t sure what he thought, but he was definitely shook up. He reached back and placed his hand over Bodie’s, and received instant comfort. He reread the email, and tried to sort out his thoughts. “I’m going to tell him about you and me, Bode. I have to.” The sigh that followed was resigned.

“Nate, I don’t want to tell you what to do, but I don’t think you should.”

“Really? Why not? I thought you’d want me too.”

Bodie moved to the side of Nate’s chair so he could look at him. “I don’t know the guy, but I can tell he’s in a tough spot right now, and I think he needs to have some hope. Remember what it felt like to feel all alone in who you were, and you were just looking for something… anything, to hold onto?”

“Of course I do. But I can’t lead him on. It wouldn’t be right.”

“No, it wouldn’t be. You can be realistic with him without telling him about me… about having a boyfriend. Windsor is over five hours away from here… probably closer to six, and he’s just dreaming, trying to get to a better place. Right now, Nate, he thinks you’re that place. If you tell him you have someone else, you’ll take that away from him. He’s probably looked it up online already, and he’s likely already realized moving to his dad’s still puts you too far away. And if he talks to his mom, that will change things as well. If his mom loves him, there’s no way she’ll let him move in with a dad who doesn’t seem to care that much. Am I right about that?

“Oh yeah, exactly right. Carol worships her little boy, and his dad really is a dick.”

“Then, why not let him hold on to hope while he figures all this stuff out for himself? You won’t be leading him on, Nate, and who knows… you might just be saving him.”

Nate stood, and pulled Bodie into a hug. “Thank you. You’re an amazing guy, you know that?”

Bodie smiled as he drew back to look at his glossy-haired guy. “No, but you can keep thinking that if you want, and I won’t mind in the least. I happen to think the same thing about you. I love how you still care about what happens to Josh, even after what he did to you. Now… I think you should reply to this so we can go skating. I can’t wait to skate circles around you.”

Nate scoffed. “Yeah, like that’s gonna happen. Nobody skates circles around me. You’ll be lucky to keep up, boyfriend.”

“I’ll be happy to follow behind you, anytime,” Bodie said while wriggling his eyebrows, reminding Nate of his Uncle Mike, and making him laugh and blush at the same time. He relinquished his hold on this boy who was fast owning the biggest piece of his heart, and sat down at the keyboard once again.

 

Hey, J! Of course I meant what I said. You will always be very important to me. I miss you too, and even though it’s turned out the way it has, I still feel close to you. You can talk to me about anything. You know, Windsor is a long way from here… like 5-6 hours… and your mom is the coolest, J. I don’t think I’d want to not live with her anymore if I was you, but that is something you have to decide. You always complained your dad was a dick, so don’t expect too much from him, okay? I don’t want to see you pin your hopes on him and get disappointed again. Before you even try to decide what’s best, I think you should talk to your mom. Maybe she would consider moving so you could go to a bigger high school. Anyway, just be careful, and take your time deciding what to do. I would love to be able to hang out with you again, but I think realistically, the chances of that happening are pretty slim. Who knows, though… maybe someday? In the meantime, we are friends, just as much as we always were, and you can count on me, even if we don’t get to see each other. Make sure you keep in touch, J. I love you too, man! PS. My uncles are taking me skating at an outdoor rink. I will be back home in a few hours if you want to talk. Bye for now… Natey.

 

Nate let out a big breath and asked, “What do you think?”

Bodie was standing right behind him, at Nate’s request, and said, “Perfect. I think that’s exactly what he needs to hear at this point. You’re giving him some advice, but you’re letting him come to his own conclusions. He has a great friend in you, Nate.”

“And I have a great boyfriend in you, Bode. You gave me good advice, and showed you care about Josh, when you could have been like… jealous… because I used to really like Josh, you know?”

“Nate… I know what we have, and I trust everything you’ve told me, and he needs you the same way we all need someone to talk too. Besides… he’s really far away.” The smirk on his face made Nate laugh, and the pressure he’d been feeling, up and left.

“So, you were jealous, then?”

Bodie laughed. “Ah, I’m not admit…” He was interrupted at the perfect time when Kendall called for them to grab their skates and to get ready to go. “Saved by the bell. I really like Kendall,” he joked.

“You could still answer the question, Bode.” Nate was teasing now.

“That’s like the third time you called me Bode. I like it.”

“You’re changing the subject.”

“What subject… we better get a move on.”

“The subject is jealousy.” It was Nate’s turn to smirk.

“Geez, you’re persistent, aren’t you?

“Yup.”

“Okay, yes, I felt that way a little bit at first, when you first told me he contacted you, but that’s not the way I want us to be. We’re just new, but we need to trust each other, and I do. Satisfied?”

“Very. Smart and handsome. I really lucked out.” Nate’s grin was enormous.

“Yes, you did,” Bodie said arrogantly as he turned and headed for the door.

“Um, Bode, aren’t you forgetting something?”

“What? I have my skates.”

Nate raised an eyebrow, and he saw the realization dawn on his smart boyfriend.

He grinned at Nate as he walked back over to him. After a gentle kiss he said, “I lucked out too… big time.”

Nate smiled in approval. “Now that’s more like it.”

Thanks to Timothy M for editing, and thanks to all those who support this story. Reviews are truly appreciated.
Join us in the COTT forum if you dare: www.gayauthors.org/forums/topic/39932-cards-on-the-table-by-headstall/
Copyright © 2017 Headstall; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 60
  • Love 18
  • Haha 4
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Story Discussion Topic

You are not currently following this story. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new chapters.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments



*sigh* Nate and Bodie... Bodie and Nate. So sweet together :wub: I love the fact that it was Big Mike who brought up the hand holding and the skate tying :lol: that was awesome! Bodie is a great and understanding boyfriend. He could have easily been jealous because Josh sounds like he wants Nate back, but instead, he is understanding and gave Nate some great advice.
I'm really happy that Mark talked to Bodie. It let it sink in to Nate even more that his dad is working on things and accepts him.

 

Beautiful, Gary. Thank you :hug:

  • Love 1
Link to comment
On 12/29/2015 09:46 AM, LitLover said:

*sigh* Nate and Bodie... Bodie and Nate. So sweet together :wub: I love the fact that it was Big Mike who brought up the hand holding and the skate tying :lol: that was awesome! Bodie is a great and understanding boyfriend. He could have easily been jealous because Josh sounds like he wants Nate back, but instead, he is understanding and gave Nate some great advice.

I'm really happy that Mark talked to Bodie. It let it sink in to Nate even more that his dad is working on things and accepts him.

 

Beautiful, Gary. Thank you :hug:

Thanks, Lit! I worry that some might be sick of 'Nodie' but it feels right to explore their situation, and how they deal. I wanted it to be Big Mike who did the razzing... he's good at the sneak attack because no one expects it lol. I also really want to show the maturity of the two boys. I really do believe they've had to grow up quicker because of the way the world can be. I'm glad you liked the Mark scene. I thought when Nate said he was proud of his father, that Mark had earned that. So did Nate. I also loved writing the ending where this previously suicidal young man was confident enough to razz his boyfriend about not responding romantically to Nate's comment. So relieved you liked this... Great review, as always... cheers, my friend... Gary...

  • Love 1
Link to comment

"smart and handsome" yep. Bodie came through big time today!

 

And Mark did too. I'll admit it, I think I wrote some bad sh*t about him some chapters ago. I really had no hope for him.
As usual, Big Mike has a knack for stealing the scene with very few, but well timed, words.

 

I can't wait until everyone sees Bodie's gift box. I wonder which trait Nate will choose to have engraved on Bodie's charm?

 

Thanks for this fine chapter Gary!

  • Love 1
Link to comment
On 12/29/2015 10:34 AM, skinnydragon said:

"smart and handsome" yep. Bodie came through big time today!

 

And Mark did too. I'll admit it, I think I wrote some bad sh*t about him some chapters ago. I really had no hope for him.

As usual, Big Mike has a knack for stealing the scene with very few, but well timed, words.

 

I can't wait until everyone sees Bodie's gift box. I wonder which trait Nate will choose to have engraved on Bodie's charm?

 

Thanks for this fine chapter Gary!

Thanks, skinny! I really appreciate the review. I love writing Big Mike... he doesn't say much, but he is the rock of the family, and wicked funny. I'm glad Mark has turned you around... the man is doing his penance, and with what he did for Josh, and his talk with Bodie, Nate sees it too. He really does have his dad back... his respect for Nate's opinion on the business was telling in how he respects his son. Yeah, the birthday isn't over yet... there are a few more things to be revealed... the box should blow everyone away... it's a forever kind of thing... wonderful review, buddy... cheers... Gary...

Link to comment

Nate and Bodie really can't get any sweeter can they? Oh to be young and in love.. They really have something special between them, and it's beautiful to watch it bloom. I'm curious as to what the engraving will be on the chain. Can't imagine what the uncles will say once the see it. Also the box sounded really cool.
Unfortunately, Josh missed out on Nate as a boyfriend, but he has a great friend who gives good advice. I really hope things go well for Josh as well and he doesn't have to be scared.
I appreciate the great strides that Mark is making, especially by talking to Bodie. His offer to be there for Josh shows how far he is willing to go.
As usual Big Mike had me smiling big.. All sorts of things can happen at the skating rink. Can't wait to see what comes next..

 

Thank you for another lovely chapter Gary.

Link to comment

Another great chapter. Nate and Bodie are really sweet together. It's good that they're trying to help Josh but I'm a little worried that he will get his hopes up of reconnecting someday with Nate. Oh, well. Time will tell It's also very satisfying to see the changes Mark has made. Good communication is definitely the key. Look forward to more,

Link to comment

So sweet, what a cute couple. Mark seems to be making real progress. And you just have to love Big Mike.
Josh is a bit of a worry but a good friend should help him through

Link to comment

Absolutely love Nate and Bodie! They're so sweet together. Laughed at Big Mike's comment about the boys tying their laces with one hand because they hadn't let go of each other. Loved the gift Bodie gave to Nate. I would have been happy with just the box too! Lol! Always look forward to new chapters!

Link to comment

Nodie... :heart: They are so adorable! I have thought a whole lot on the "is this too soon/rushed?" I mean Bodie and Nate just met and they are teenagers.
But there is no denying that they are far more mature than most of their peers (Hell, they are wise beyond their years) and they have connected with each other on a level that it seems as if they've known each other for years. So, in all honesty, it is a natural progression in their relationship.
Plus, I think that if Kendall and Michael had met at the age of 15, their relationship would have mirrored that of Nodie's.

 

As for the breakfast, I cracked up at that scene. Like Nate, I expected the teasing to start immediately. But it didn't happen. Of course, I waited for the other shoe to drop. And I wasn't disappointed :gikkle: Big Mike is amazing! Add to that, Colleen calling Nate "Baby Boy" and I was laughing hysterically. But what made my day, was when Michael caught Nate and Bodie kissing. The "Kendall! Quick, get the hose" was priceless. :D

 

On other matters, I am so proud of Mark. He's made such great strides. Mark reaching out to Josh, talking to Bodie, and reestablishing a connection with Nate has me smiling. Despite the mistakes he has made, he's a good father. It just goes to show, no one's perfect. I echo what has often been said, this is a story of redemption. We saw that with Lanny and Carson. Now we are seeing that with Mark.
With Josh, I'm happy he's reached out to Nate and thinking about confiding in his mom. I'm also happy with how Nate has responded, especially him offering any help he can give. I think that when all is said and done, Nate and Josh will once again become great friends.

 

Thank you so much for this amazing chapter Gary :hug:

Link to comment

There are no losers indeed, Gary. Their grins happen to be infectious, you know? :lol: Mark is really making the effort of showing Nate that he's changed and wants to do what he feels is the right thing. Accepting Nate and Bodie's relationship is like the final proof. And Bodie couldn't be anymore perfect with the advise he gave Nate about Josh. Every gay kid (and any kid that questions his/her sexuality) needs someone to turn to for words of wisdom, confort or just listening. Now, even though I love this new pair, I love even more our old pair and it'll be great to read about them (when is Michael returning to work, how's Candy and the baby, will Kendal adjust his schedule in order to get home in time for their son). I'm counting the days for next chapter :thumbup:

Link to comment
On 12/29/2015 12:18 PM, Defiance19 said:

Nate and Bodie really can't get any sweeter can they? Oh to be young and in love.. They really have something special between them, and it's beautiful to watch it bloom. I'm curious as to what the engraving will be on the chain. Can't imagine what the uncles will say once the see it. Also the box sounded really cool.

Unfortunately, Josh missed out on Nate as a boyfriend, but he has a great friend who gives good advice. I really hope things go well for Josh as well and he doesn't have to be scared.

I appreciate the great strides that Mark is making, especially by talking to Bodie. His offer to be there for Josh shows how far he is willing to go.

As usual Big Mike had me smiling big.. All sorts of things can happen at the skating rink. Can't wait to see what comes next..

 

Thank you for another lovely chapter Gary.

Thanks, Def. This was meant to be a feel good chapter, so I'm glad you enjoyed it. Young love is beautiful, and they are both in the right environment to celebrate it. Mark continues his journey to personal redemption, and I'm sure he felt great relief that his son told him he was proud of him. I hope things go well for Josh too... fear is a horrible companion, especially when you feel all alone... Nate will help him in that. I appreciate your constant support and great reviews, Def... you are a good friend... cheers... Gary...

Link to comment
On 12/29/2015 12:33 PM, avidreadr said:

Another great chapter. Nate and Bodie are really sweet together. It's good that they're trying to help Josh but I'm a little worried that he will get his hopes up of reconnecting someday with Nate. Oh, well. Time will tell It's also very satisfying to see the changes Mark has made. Good communication is definitely the key. Look forward to more,

Thanks, avid! As always, I appreciate the support and the review. I so enjoy seeing Bodie and Nate start their journey together. I think, as Bodie says, Josh will get to a better place where he can better handle that Nate is with someone else. Hopefully, Mark can continue to help there too. I'm glad you are looking forward to more... cheers... Gary...

Link to comment
On 12/29/2015 12:40 PM, Bucket1 said:

So sweet, what a cute couple. Mark seems to be making real progress. And you just have to love Big Mike.

Josh is a bit of a worry but a good friend should help him through

Thanks, Bucket. I do love Big Mike. For the little amount that I write him, he is always rewarding for me. I think this couple of young men are for real... the have the perfect examples to help guide them... and Josh is in a tough spot, but getting his mom on his side would be a good step... and he has Nate... thanks for the great review, buddy... it means so much... cheers... Gary...

Link to comment
On 12/29/2015 01:18 PM, jaysalmn said:

Absolutely love Nate and Bodie! They're so sweet together. Laughed at Big Mike's comment about the boys tying their laces with one hand because they hadn't let go of each other. Loved the gift Bodie gave to Nate. I would have been happy with just the box too! Lol! Always look forward to new chapters!

Thanks, jaysalmn! I love them too. I think, with the box, Bodie showed how much Nate means to him... he gave him a one-of-a-kind something of himself, leaving no doubt as to his feelings. I'm so glad you liked it. When someone says they look forward to more, it is so encouraging... there will be more lol... cheers... Gary...

Link to comment
On 12/29/2015 02:04 PM, Drew Espinosa said:

Nodie... :heart: They are so adorable! I have thought a whole lot on the "is this too soon/rushed?" I mean Bodie and Nate just met and they are teenagers.

But there is no denying that they are far more mature than most of their peers (Hell, they are wise beyond their years) and they have connected with each other on a level that it seems as if they've known each other for years. So, in all honesty, it is a natural progression in their relationship.

Plus, I think that if Kendall and Michael had met at the age of 15, their relationship would have mirrored that of Nodie's.

 

As for the breakfast, I cracked up at that scene. Like Nate, I expected the teasing to start immediately. But it didn't happen. Of course, I waited for the other shoe to drop. And I wasn't disappointed :gikkle: Big Mike is amazing! Add to that, Colleen calling Nate "Baby Boy" and I was laughing hysterically. But what made my day, was when Michael caught Nate and Bodie kissing. The "Kendall! Quick, get the hose" was priceless. :D

 

On other matters, I am so proud of Mark. He's made such great strides. Mark reaching out to Josh, talking to Bodie, and reestablishing a connection with Nate has me smiling. Despite the mistakes he has made, he's a good father. It just goes to show, no one's perfect. I echo what has often been said, this is a story of redemption. We saw that with Lanny and Carson. Now we are seeing that with Mark.

With Josh, I'm happy he's reached out to Nate and thinking about confiding in his mom. I'm also happy with how Nate has responded, especially him offering any help he can give. I think that when all is said and done, Nate and Josh will once again become great friends.

 

Thank you so much for this amazing chapter Gary :hug:

Geez, Drew... this is a perfect review... you got it,, the entire thing... the reality of where Nodie is, first of all. they are wise beyond their years... they had the strength to turn away from suicide, and now they had been given each other, almost as a reward. What they feel IS real... and they are young, and anything could happen... but for now they are in a good place. Mark suffered momentary stupidity that almost cost him everything. He, better than anyone, knows that. I'm glad you liked the breakfast scene... it was a lot of fun to write... thank you so much, Drew... I needed this... cheers... Gary...

Link to comment
On 12/29/2015 02:09 PM, bignick said:

There are no losers indeed, Gary. Their grins happen to be infectious, you know? :lol: Mark is really making the effort of showing Nate that he's changed and wants to do what he feels is the right thing. Accepting Nate and Bodie's relationship is like the final proof. And Bodie couldn't be anymore perfect with the advise he gave Nate about Josh. Every gay kid (and any kid that questions his/her sexuality) needs someone to turn to for words of wisdom, confort or just listening. Now, even though I love this new pair, I love even more our old pair and it'll be great to read about them (when is Michael returning to work, how's Candy and the baby, will Kendal adjust his schedule in order to get home in time for their son). I'm counting the days for next chapter :thumbup:

Thanks, Nick! This is another superb review. I miss the other guys too, but they will be back full force before they say good bye. The next chapter will likely be a combination, so hang in there :) . I'm glad you appreciate how hard Mark has been working at redeeming himself, and repairing his family... cheers, my friend... Gary...

Link to comment

Well, I finally managed to catch up. Now I will have to complain I don't have anything to read. :read: Just kidding, but it was nice having all those chapters to read. :boy:
Nice chapter and I will be looking or the next. Do you have a regular schedule or just when it comes, it comes. ​

Link to comment
On 12/31/2015 09:17 AM, JimCarter said:

Well, I finally managed to catch up. Now I will have to complain I don't have anything to read. :read: Just kidding, but it was nice having all those chapters to read. :boy:

Nice chapter and I will be looking or the next. Do you have a regular schedule or just when it comes, it comes. ​

Hey, Jim! Thanks for the review. I'm glad you hung in there with the story. I have slowed down in posting to about once a week. It's been hard lately, with the anthology and Secret Santa contest, to post on a regular day, but I should get back to it soon. I'm warring with myself about when to wrap this story up, so your views on the subject would be appreciated... thanks again, and cheers... Gary...

Link to comment

I'm late, but here now. Nice that things are going so well for everyone currently. Things seem to be falling into place.

 

Nice chapter.

 

tim

Link to comment
On 01/03/2016 01:45 AM, Mikiesboy said:

I'm late, but here now. Nice that things are going so well for everyone currently. Things seem to be falling into place.

 

Nice chapter.

 

tim

Thanks for the review, tim... much appreciated... cheers... Gary...

Link to comment

I've spent quite a while trying to work out what the title refers to. Are the two winning hands simply Nate and Bodie both being lucky in each other as they admit at the end? Or could it be how well Bodie did in the meet the family of your new boyfriend game? He made a great argument for them becoming official boyfriends and he conviced Mark Nate had made a good choice. There were nothing but winners all around in that game. He even helped Nate do his best for Josh, but I guess it's easier to let go of any worry when you've just put a chain on your willing boyfriend and gotten a hot-n-sweet kiss in return. :lol::D
You know, somehow I think becoming boyfriends will help them with developing their friendship. The spark was there right from the start and ignoring it would have made their time together awkward. Now they are on the same level and they can get to know each other slowly, sharing interests and likes, studying together, hanging out like besties.

Link to comment
On 01/03/2016 09:04 AM, Timothy M. said:

I've spent quite a while trying to work out what the title refers to. Are the two winning hands simply Nate and Bodie both being lucky in each other as they admit at the end? Or could it be how well Bodie did in the meet the family of your new boyfriend game? He made a great argument for them becoming official boyfriends and he conviced Mark Nate had made a good choice. There were nothing but winners all around in that game. He even helped Nate do his best for Josh, but I guess it's easier to let go of any worry when you've just put a chain on your willing boyfriend and gotten a hot-n-sweet kiss in return. :lol::D

You know, somehow I think becoming boyfriends will help them with developing their friendship. The spark was there right from the start and ignoring it would have made their time together awkward. Now they are on the same level and they can get to know each other slowly, sharing interests and likes, studying together, hanging out like besties.

For me, the title was about the whole chapter... there were a lot of what I thought were special moments... with the Acetos, and Nate's dad, and Bodie coming through again and again, and of course, showing how much he cares by making that box for Nate. They can be themselves here, at this house, and as you said, at the end they recognized they both were winners. I think they showed each other something important in how they handled the Josh thing. They did something really good together. Thanks for another well thought out review... cheers... Gary... And I totally agree with what you say in your last paragraph... so glad you saw it they way I did...

Link to comment
  • Site Moderator

I have to say one of the things I truly love about this story is how close everyone is to each other. The emphasis throughout has always been about caring very deeply about what someone else thinks or feels.

 

Bodie, despite his young age, is showing that he too knows the importance of caring for someone else. Even if he doesn't know that person personally. His compassion for Josh s evident in his not wanting to add to his heartache by telling him that he and Nate are boyfriends. It is a given that what he went through when he was outed is a factor, but I think it is an inherent part of his nature to be so kind and considerate of another's feelings.

 

There is a lot of other points in the chapter I enjoyed, but this was the topper for me.

 

As always, a wonderful chapter. Thank you Gary. :)

Link to comment
On 01/07/2016 01:51 PM, Reader1810 said:

I have to say one of the things I truly love about this story is how close everyone is to each other. The emphasis throughout has always been about caring very deeply about what someone else thinks or feels.

 

Bodie, despite his young age, is showing that he too knows the importance of caring for someone else. Even if he doesn't know that person personally. His compassion for Josh s evident in his not wanting to add to his heartache by telling him that he and Nate are boyfriends. It is a given that what he went through when he was outed is a factor, but I think it is an inherent part of his nature to be so kind and considerate of another's feelings.

 

There is a lot of other points in the chapter I enjoyed, but this was the topper for me.

 

As always, a wonderful chapter. Thank you Gary. :)

Thanks, Reader. I'm glad that was the topper for you. I have gotten to know Bodie, and he is just as you say. He is very deserving of the boy Nate is, and the family he is a part of. I like what you say about the story itself. It may not be for everyone, but I think it has its place. The emotions and the feel good aspects of it are something I'm proud of. I want that for the readers, as well as myself. Thank you for another great review... I have come to rely on your opinion, my friend... cheers... Gary....

Link to comment

I just got caught up and Awwwwww. Version 2.0 has begun!! :wub: I seriously don't remember being anywhere near that wise at 14!! Hell, I don't think I am now. :gikkle: The relationships in this story just keep getting stronger and stronger. I am so in love with this story...can it be "The Neverending Story"? :yes:

Link to comment

View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..