Jump to content
    HinderToyBL
  • Author
  • 5,992 Words
  • 4,564 Views
  • 12 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Crossing the Moon - 21. Together

"Pax hasn't taken you yet...and you haven't taken me. So, you wanna knock two birds down with one stone? Have Pax inside you while you're inside me?" He asked.

"Y-you would let me?" Nolan asked, surprised, an excited flush rising to his pale cheeks. "You do so well with Eli; I thought you prefer that."

"I like either way equally. I find pleasure in both," Quin confessed. He then gently slapped a hand against Pax's chest. "Pax here is the only one that prefers topping to bottoming. Though, he can be convinced to bottom on occasion."

"I-I think I'd enjoy him topping me," Nolan whispered shyly. "Very much."

"Which is why I suggested it," Quin pointed out. "But first, how do you want me?"

::

Nolan thought about it seriously.

"I can't do it that way, he'd be underwater," the vampire muttered to himself.

But Nolan longed to have Quinlan holding him from beneath as Nolan thrust into Quinlan, while Pax covered Nolan from behind and held him that way. The dark-haired vampire craved touch from his mates. When he didn't watch himself, Nolan would find himself pressed against his nearest mate like a hypothermic man seeking warmth.

"We don't have to actually be in the tub, babe," Quin teased. "Do you want me to lay down on my back, is that it?"

Nolan couldn't seem to answer, the blood in his body couldn't seem to decide if it wanted to run to his cheeks in a blush or much lower in arousal. He decided to nod. He couldn't say the wrong thing and ruin it if he just nodded. Everything was going better than he'd expected. He'd thought maybe Quinlan would eventually forgive him. This was more than he'd ever dreamed, to have the beautiful blond reveal that he was never angry or upset about being turned in the first place.

A wide grin formed on the nubile vampire's face as his blue eyes seemed to light up even more than before. "Alright then...let's see," he mused aloud as he gracefully got out of the immense tub and rushed about laying down several fluffy towels on the ground and rolling up a few as a makeshift pillow for his head before laying down on it. Everything was done at a speed much faster than a human's, thought it didn't feel that way at all to Quin. "How's this?"

Pax could only gape at what he had seen...or, rather, not seen. "This is going to take some getting used to," he commented. "We can't take the fact that you're alive for granted. There are new rules in place for you. No sunlight, less food, more blood...we can't keep thinking of you as a human anymore, not that it's a bad thing. You're a lot stronger now."

"Safer," Nolan murmured, forgetting his decision not to speak. "He won't die or be hurt easily anymore."

"That's right," Pax agreed as he pressed a gentle kiss to Nolan's cheek. "And I'm very grateful to you for that."

Quinlan reached out a hand. "Come on Nono, join me."

Nolan smiled tremulously, climbing carefully from the tub. He dried off quickly and grabbed another towel for Pax. Nolan looked between Pax and Quin, torn between following Quinlan's request and the desire to serve his master and offer to dry Pax.

Pax smiled as he dried himself off and then helped Nolan do the same. "Are you sure you want to do this?" He asked gently. "Quin wouldn't like it if he forced you into anything you were too uncomfortable for."

"I don't feel forced," Nolan said, genuinely surprised Pax thought that. "And I'm always uncomfortable. It's okay."

The slender vampire leaned against the wolf's warm skin. Pax was so big, but Nolan always found it strange he didn't feel threatening to him. The vampire wondered if it was the mating bond that helped him with that. It might also be how Pax look at Nolan and the rest of his mates. There was always something warm in the wolf's honey-gold eyes that made it seem as though Pax was constantly assessing how his mates were doing, feeling, and their safety. It was nice, like being wrapped in a hug even though no one might be touching him.

That thought led to the idea of Pax inside him, strong arms wrapped around Nolan, pulling him into every thrust. It made Nolan's breath stutter, and a soft moan fall from his lips as he rubbed his warm cheeks against Pax's even warmer chest.

Quinlan let out a snicker at the sight and threaded his hands behind his head, elbows up, in a relaxed gesture. "Well, guess you're halfway there," he mused aloud.

Pax pressed a kiss to the top of Nolan's head and then gently lifted the skinny vampire into his arms bridal style as he walked them the rest of the way to their blond mate.

"You know, we can always do this backward and have you enter Pax instead, Nolan...which one would you prefer?" Quin asked. "Ya gotta have him one way or another."

"Mmm, I want to feel him inside me," Nolan said dreamily. "While I'm squished between you..."

The blue-eyed vampire let out a low hiss, his shaft giving a twitch at the very thought of it. "Then come here inside me first," he urged as he spread his legs further open.

The sight caused Pax to harden even further. He quickly hunted down some lube for them. "Does this mean that Quin will stretch easier now, like with you and Jany?" he asked Nolan.

"He shouldn't have any trouble," Nolan said with a nod, allowing Pax to lay him down next to Quinlan on the impromptu bed the new vampire had put together.

Nolan froze, imagining Quinlan's already impressive stamina paired with the speed and endurance of a vampire. The older vamp's length seemed to turn to steel, a drop of precum shining on the tip.

How would it be to have that in action with Eli, Quin's thrusts lightning fast and utterly sure. Nolan laid himself on top of Quinlan with a moan, rubbing his overexcited length against smooth skin. Nolan's eyes fluttered closed as he imagined the blond fledgling bringing the Omega to complete satisfaction before moving on to another mate. Perhaps the next in line could even be Nolan.

Quinlan eagerly grinded right back against him. "Fuck," he hissed. "I don't mind if you'd rather we frot, either. You feel so good against me, baby. Warm and perfect..."

"Want you to hug me everywhere," Nolan whispered, his voice far off, again, lost in desire and pleasure.

The ebony-haired vamp scooted back so he could rub his shaft against Quinlan's balls and perineum.

The blond bit his lower lip and rose up to meet him, his arms wrapping around the paler vampire as he carefully gave him a kiss. It was a bit difficult since his fangs wanted to come down. It took quite a bit of concentration to keep them tucked away so that he could taste Nolan's tongue without their obstruction. He had kissed the orange-eyed beauty before, but as a vampire, his senses seemed to expand, and he felt more layers of pleasure than usual.

While his mates seemed to reacquaint themselves, Pax smiled and reached beneath them to gently insert a lube-slicked finger into Quin. He was glad that the flesh really did give way easier than before. Soon, he had enough fingers inside to stretch him properly for Nolan.

Nolan was beyond pleasantly surprised when he hit a slick bit and slid all the way inside Quinlan until they were snug together. The orange-eyed vampire nearly pulled an Eli and forgot to breathe. "Ohhhhh," Nolan mewled, his breath sighing out of him as he shivered in bliss. "Quinlan..."

Pax couldn't help the grin that formed on his face as he pulled his hand back from where he had gently lifted Quinlan's butt cheeks into Nolan's path, especially when it had drawn such a colorful response from Quin.

"Oh god, yes!" the blond cried out. "That felt so freaking good. Please, keep going, Nono."

"O-Okay," Nolan said breathlessly.

He pulled himself out of Quinlan completely before letting his body fall forward again, piercing and filling his fledgling. "Again?" Nolan asked, his eyes burning bright.

"Yeah," Quin responded as he quelled down the urge to wrap his legs around Nolan to tug him closer. "And again and again...as much as you want," he added fervently.

Pax took that moment to kneel behind Nolan, pressing a kiss to the back of the ravenet's shoulder. "Unless you feel you're ready for me," the alpha pointed out.

Nolan whimpered, body shaking with desire that was nearly overwhelming in its strength.

"Master," Nolan begged, spreading his knees to make room for the big wolf as he thrust deep into Quinlan and held himself there, grinding his hips in needy circles.

Quinlan downright keened at the movements. "Come on, Pax," he begged. "Get a move on."

A chuckle resonated from the back of the mocha-skinned man's throat as his hands gently spread Nolan's butt cheeks and began to stretch the slim vampire with his other hand.

A sweet trembling sound of pure desire fell from Nolan's lips.

"H-hurry," the ebony-haired vampire begged as he pushed back into the touch, then forward into Quinlan's tight heat. "Please, Master."

In spite of the urging, Pax made sure to stretch Nolan well. The alpha wasn't small by any means and he didn't want to cause their new mate any pain. When he was finally satisfied, he wiped his hands with a washcloth and positioned himself before carefully working halfway into the vampire's depths. "How do you feel? Are you alright?" He asked.

Nolan shook his head, his inky locks tossing wildly. Pax's heart nearly stopped, terrified that he'd frightened his poor mate who'd already been through so much.

"No, I need all of you," Nolan gasped out. "Need your arms around me and filling me up. I still feel empty. It's not enough." Nolan whimpered, too submissive with his master to simply push back and take what he wanted.

Pax gulped hard while Quinlan began to grind beneath Nolan in eagerness. "Alright," the alpha whispered as he slowly slid the rest of himself down as far as he could go. He then reached his long arms past Nolan to firmly hold Quin's hips still.

"Fuck!" the blond gasped. "Try not to cum yet, Nono, try not to cum," he pleaded.

Nolan bit his lip, it was as though Quin had read his mind. The older vampire's breaths were ragged. He buried his face under Quinlan's chin, pressing their bodies together and wallowing in the feel of being surrounded by the touch and warmth of his mates. The blond was close to Nolan's own temperature, making Pax's fiery heat feel quite dramatic behind him. The wolf was like a living blanket, covering them both in his protective embrace.

The blue-eyed vampire raked his fingers through Nolan's hair. "Ready for him to move?" he asked with a smirk firmly set on his lips.

Nolan nodded, the movement bumping gently against Quinlan's chin as the smaller vamp made small needy noises. The motion caused Nolan's lips to brush against Quin's throat. Nolan nuzzled the smooth skin, pressing tiny kisses to the sensitive flesh. His tongue darted out, stealing a taste and making a little happy noise.

Quin took a sharp intake of breath, but allowed the other vampire to do as he wished. "If at any point, you want to stop, you better tell us," he urged. "We can always continue a different way."

"I agree with Quin," Pax added, though most of his concentration was on keeping as still as possible. He slowly pulled out and slid back in again. "That being said," he gasped. "You can also let us know when we've done something you like."

"I like it all," Nolan struggled to say, his thoughts wanting to scatter like dandelion fluff.

The vampire was swamped by the sensations thrilling through his body. There was the euphoric bliss of being filled so perfectly from behind and filling another in the front, but there were also the arms around him, the bodies pressing close, the hands touching him as though he was more precious than a dragon's hoard.

Then, they spoke and echoed what their touches conveyed. They cared more about Nolan's wants and needs than their own. And they offered him something he'd had so little of in his life, the ability to choose for himself, to say no if something frightened him or made him unhappy. Though, he couldn't imagine his mates offering him much that the orange-eyed vampire would want to refuse.

"A-and you," Nolan said, one hand reaching to find Pax's while the other squeezed Quinlan's shoulder. "If either of you aren't comfortable for any reason, I'll stop and do whatever you need to make everything okay," he blurted in a rush, needing to get the words out while he was still even slightly lucid. His mates deserved every consideration they had offered Nolan and much more.

Quinlan let out a snort as he squirmed against the orange-eyed vampire. "Actually, I'm a bit too comfortable," he admitted. "I'd much rather feel you moving inside me, love."

Pax placed a firm kiss against the back of Nolan's shoulder once more before he began to move again, at a gentle and controlled pace. His knees and forelegs were braced on two towels so that their movements wouldn't cause him much pain later on.

A tremulous moan was muffled into Quinlan's throat as Nolan arched happily into Pax's movements. Nolan pushed back, following Pax's careful thrusts, then let the alpha wolf moved him forward again in a careful rhythm that pressed Nolan's length deep into the fledgling vampire beneath him.

It was utter bliss, making the dark-haired vampire's mind scatter. His world was composed of caressing touch, warm skin, and pleasure that seemed to tangle from his body into his heart. Tears pricked his orange eyes, so Nolan clenched them closed and let himself be swept away in the gift his mates offered. Everything was safety, affection, and bright pleasure.

One of Quinlan's hands slid up the side of Nolan's neck to cup the side of the vampire's face. He lifted his leg to hook it behind one of Pax's thighs, surprised at how more flexible he was as a vampire. "Mmm," he moaned. "Yeah, he's happy. You can go harder, Pax. I wanna feel your movements through him."

A low growl rumbled at the back of Pax's throat as he reached over to brace his hands on Quin's shoulders and began to move faster and just a tad rougher. His pace had never reached the speed of the blond's, but none of his mates had ever complained about it.

"L-like it," Nolan gasped, rubbing his body between his mates, wallowing in the feel of their skin against his, surrounding him and how Pax filled him and he filled Quinlan. "Ahn, like it so much..."

"Yes," the blond vampire hissed. "That's what I'm talking about...Nono rubbing against me..." A gasp. "And Pax driving him further into me..."

When Pax found his rhythm again, he leaned down to gently bite Nolan's shoulder and aimed his thrusts towards the dark-haired vampire's more sensitive areas.

Nolan began to tremble, then shake. He clung to Quinlan with one hand as the other found Pax's muscled forearm, wrapping around it and tightening with every thrust. Nolan could feel Quin's hard length against his stomach, slick with precum. The blond was enjoying this, enjoying him. Nolan moved more, back and forth, wanting to give Quinlan as much pleasure as the new vampire was giving him. Not only from the tight heat that caressed him with every stroke, but also the touch of skin on skin and the wonderful, impossible praises that fell from the fledgling's lips.

Nolan couldn't reach between them, there was no space, and he doubted he'd have enough coordination to do anything useful with his hands at that moment. So, he used his body instead. It made Pax's thick cock inside him press harder against those delicious areas that begged for contact. Nolan's body tightened as his cries grew louder. He was so close.

"Fuck!" Quin cried out as he released. For a moment, it felt as if the world stopped, and then continued at full force. As a vampire, he felt everything twice as strong than when he was a human, and that apparently included orgasms. "God, just...God," he hissed between heaving breaths. He shifted closer so that he could press his lips firmly against Nolan's, effectively stopping the other vampire's motion so that they were both rocked by Pax's movements.

Nolan felt like his being had been reduced to thrilling sensation. He felt the space between himself and Quin grow slicker as his fledging mate's body tightened on him exquisitely. Then he was held still in an embrace that felt safe instead of restricting. It allowed Pax to hit every sweet spot, major and minor within Nolan, playing the orange-eyed vampire like a violin. When Quinlan smiled impishly and purposely tightened his muscles around Nolan, the older vampire couldn't hold out any longer. He'd wanted to give his mates as much pleasure as he could, for as long as he was able, but he couldn't resist anymore. He had no idea how he'd lasted so long, as it was.

Nolan's vision when white with sparks of color dancing through his sight as he keened his release, his body rigid and his muscles trembling.

Pax's own peak seemed to chase right after Nolan into bliss. "Ahh!" Pax gasped as he felt a surge of energy filling him immediately after he emptied himself within Nolan's depths. Then, a deep sense of peace washed over him as their bond was firmly locked into place. "Nolan...are you alright?" He asked after another moment.

"Mmmmm," was all Nolan could say, smiling softly as he nuzzled against Quinlan's shoulder. His body felt like it was vibrating softly, his skin humming its happiness as his heart sang with a feeling of completion and safety.

Quin couldn't help but snicker as he gently scratched the back of Nolan's scalp. "He's fine," he added cheekily. "And I sure hope he understands my feelings enough now to stop feeling guilty for saving my life."

"For now, we should opt for a shower to clean up again. The others are still awaiting their turn," Pax suggested.

Pax ended up holding Nolan for most of their quick shower, since the vampire had been turned into a boneless puddle by their attentions, much to Quinlan's delight. The orange-eyed vampire spent their time under the water nuzzling against warm wet flesh and dreamily tracing the path of water droplets against the skin. When Nolan was stood on his feet to be dried by a soft fluffy towel, he whimpered softly, reaching for Quin as Pax rubbed the warm cotton against Nolan's skin.

"Awww, such a cuddler," Quinlan cooed, kissing the tip of his maker's nose and accepting the hug. No one seemed to mind that it took twice as long to dry as it should have.

They left the steaming bathroom with Nolan in Pax's arms, Quinlan walking beside them petting Nolan's damp hair that spilled like wet ink around his face.

Quin couldn't help his grin as he saw his other mates. Mateo was curled against January's side, looking a bit dazed. Elias was sprawled across both of them, clearly passed out from intense erotic extracurricular activities. January looked like the cat who had eaten a flock of canaries, running his fingers through Eli's auburn hair with his other arm around Mateo's shoulders.

"Our turn, I think, my Latin rose," Jany purred to Mateo, standing with Eli's sleeping form held easily in one arm. The other he extended to Mat, leading the still slightly sex-muddled wolf into the bathroom. The door clicked shut softly behind them.

Quinlan burst out laughing at Pax's loud sigh when the alpha regarded the soiled bedding.

"I got this," he told him with a smug smile as he rushed about to change the bed into clean sheets. Everything felt at normal speed to him, but the look on the werewolf's face told him that he had done his vampire-speed thing again. He blushed. "Ah, sorry...I don't actually know when I'm doing it, so I can't really warn ya."

Pax shook his head. "It's alright," he said as he pressed a kiss to Nolan's temple and laid the paler vampire down.

After the three of them were settled and snuggled together, Quin couldn't help but grin. "Hey, do you think that what we were doing in the bath sort of synchronized with them out here?"

"Sounds plausible," Pax agreed.

"They could hear us," Nolan murmured, happily sandwiched between his mates. "Likely they could smell us, too. Mateo and Elias, anyway. Scenting sensitivity varies between vampires, but with Master January's age and level of power, he could probably scent our activities, as well."

Quin shook his head. "Knowing Jany, they probably got more than one romp in. He looked way too pleased with himself." Pax couldn't help but laugh at that.

Nolan nodded, taking a deep breath and letting it out. He felt calm, languid, even. It was strange. There were no fears or worries darting through his head. He wasn't planning for the next few minutes, hours, or days on what he would need to do to please his masters and mates or avoid any possibly unpleasant scenario. Those hypotheticals weren't swirling in his head, as they usually did, with ways he would ruin everything and drive them all away or even just make them unhappy. It was bizarre. Nolan wondered if the sex with Quinlan and Pax had scrambled something in his brain.

"What a nice way to be broken," Nolan murmured, not realizing he'd spoken his thought aloud. "I hope I stay like this."

"Broken?" Pax asked, immediately concerned. "Did either of us hurt you, Nolan? Where does it hurt?"

"Oh, no," Nolan said, blinking up at the concerned wolf. "It's just my head. It's being weird. I'm usually thinking all the time about how everything will go wrong and what I should do when it does." Nolan shook his head, a dark lock of hair falling over his eye which he pushed behind his ear. "And I'm not thinking about any of that. So, I think my brain must be broken, but I think it's okay. I like it. Worrying all the time makes me so tired."

"Exactly, you should worry less around us," Quin commented with a grin. "Though I'd prefer it if you didn't worry at all. I can compromise."

Pax let out a sigh at Quin's response. "Nolan, there's nothing wrong with thinking ahead. But, it's always better to do so with a clear head. If you're always worrying and panicking about things that have yet to happen, then there's a chance that your plans might backfire." The alpha paused for a moment as a thought came to him. "Have you ever thought about learning martial arts?"

"Martial arts?" Nolan blinked at the subject change. "I've never thought about it, Master. I've never had the opportunity."

"When it comes to thinking and reacting, you have an amazing talent for it," the werewolf pointed out. "You were able to react fast enough to save Quinlan, after all. I believe if you then train and focus your body, you would be quite the force to recon with."

"Whoa, I see what you're saying!" Quin added. "Nono, we should learn together! We'd be unstoppable."

Nolan nodded, blushing, but looking pleased at the thought of doing any kind of activity with his mates.

"I'd like to try," Nolan admitted shyly. "I don't know if I'll be any good at it, but I'd like to make the effort if you don't mind. You'll probably have to be very patient with me."

"If you don't enjoy it, you don't have to continue," Pax insisted as he nuzzled the top of the vampire's head. "We will never force you to do anything you don't want to."

"I don't know what I ever did to deserve all of you," Nolan whispered, clinging to Pax and rubbing his cheek against the big alpha's broad chest. "I love you, all of you, so much."

"Well, that just melted my heart," Elias mused aloud as he clambered onto the bed. Mateo and January joined in, as well. The group moved about until they were all comfortably against one another.

Mateo reached out to kiss the palm of Nolan's hands. "We feel the same about you," he admitted. "And each other."

"Couldn't have said it better myself, mon rubis." (my ruby)

::

As image after image of an increasingly broken-hearted Anubis continued to surface in his mind, Khonsu continued to rub at his temples. Tears of frustration fell down his cheeks. He was furious with himself. Ra had sent a Sylph to him explaining everything. Nephthys had apparently taken on the guise of Hapi in order to place a curse on him whenever he donned a female form. When Nephthys had been mortalized, more and more memories flooded his mind. A whisper, she had been the whisper in his ear that had gradually driven him mad with jealousy. She had been the whisper that implanted the idea of punishing Anubis by donning a female form in the first place.

The goddess of lamentation would not have been able to taint his heart if he didn't already have the slightest sliver of jealousy towards Anu's children. Khonsu's heart ached. How could he possibly be forgiven for all the hurt he had caused? How could he even look at his beloved Anubis without recalling the pained expressions that the moon god was responsible for again and again throughout the span of a hundred mortal years?

The moon god sat down along the edge of a pool at the base of a waterfall. He tugged his robes up to his knees and dipped his bare legs into the water. For a moment, his reflection was mirrored. He had made a mess of his hair, and his eyes were red and puffy from weeping. Even the tip of his nose was a pink hue. Such a pathetic, weak god who was so easily manipulated by Nephthys from a distance had no right to long for someone as kind and steadfast as Anubis. The god of the night would surely be better off with someone else. So, why did the very thought make his heart throb in agony?

The moon god was so lost in self-recrimination and despair; he didn't hear the light footsteps on the grass and stones until a shadow fell over him.

"Khonsu."

The voice was soft, full of hope and fear of rejection. Khonsu couldn't bring himself to look up. He thought his heart might break. Instead the other sat next to him.

"When you weren't at your home, I hoped I might find you here." The jackal god flicked his toes in the cool water, releasing a deep sigh. "Ra and Nut explained everything. They told me what my... my mother had done." The dark god buried his fingers in his silver mottled hair and tugged in frustration. "I can't tell you how sorry I am. I know the words mean little, now, when it's done and over."

He hunched over himself, gazing into the reflection of the moon in the rippling water.

"I should have seen that it wasn't you, that something wasn't right." Anubis drew in a ragged breath. "I let myself be blinded by my own anger and heartache, while you were suffering, being used for my mother's spite against my father and me." The god blinked his onyx eyes and looked away from the image of the moon on the water. "I know it may take time for you to forgive me, and that you may never be able to do so. But know that I would spend every day trying to make amends for my mistake and show you how much I care for you if you'd let me."

Khonsu didn't know how he still had any tears left in him, but they kept falling the more he heard the night god taking the blame. "No, Anu, if a part of me hadn't already been jealous of your children, she would have never been able to exploit it. It's not your fault, but mine! I wasn't strong enough..." He took a long, shuddering breath. "You don't deserve a pathetic being like me. You deserve so much better!"

"I don't see you like that," Anubis said quickly. Unable to hold himself away from his mate any longer, he swept the smaller god into his arms and held him tight. "And deserving be damned! Maybe we deserve each other. And if we don't, I don't care. I need you, Khonsu. I don't think I deserve you, but I'm selfish. I need you. I'll do anything I have to in order to keep you by my side."

The tears continued to overflow, and Khonsu's shoulders shook as he sobbed into Anubis's chest. "C-can't stop crying..." he gasped for breath for a moment before continuing. "G-Going to wet your robes..."

"You're fine," Anubis said gently, rubbing his mate's back in big circles. "I'll just take them off. Maybe we can go skinny-dipping again."

The moon god's face and neck began to glow pink as he blushed. He remembered one of those times...Khonsu had impulsively gone skinny dipping in that pool on a moonlit night, and Anubis not only caught him in the act, but joined him. "I-If you want to..." he stammered.

"Do I want to see you bare, drops of water gleaming on your moon-kissed skin?" The jackal god's warm hand found Khonsu's knee and let his touch trail up his love's inner thigh.

"Do I want to touch you, everywhere?" Anubus asked. "To prove to myself that this isn't a dream? That I truly have you back? That my hands are welcome on your skin and can bring you pleasure?" The dark god swept the tears from Khonsu's cheeks and gazed at his love with utter adoration in his ebony eyes. "How could I want anything else?"

Khonsu whimpered and squirmed. "Any part of you is welcome on my skin and brings me pleasure," he whispered. His hands came up to cover Anu's own hands and kept them pressed against his face. As he blinked his silvery-blue eyes, both their robes disappeared. "Join me, Anubis. I refuse to be parted from you ever again."

The jackal god's breath hitched, one hand staying to gently cup Khonsu's cheek as the other wrapped around his mate, crashing their bodies together.

"I've waited, wanting to hear you say such a thing," Anubis choked out, pressing their foreheads together. "I feel like my heart might burst. It's so full."

Khonsu nuzzled the tips of their noses together in a show of affection. "I want to set things right between us, to make up for the time we've lost," he admitted.

Anubis nodded his eager agreement.

"I'm not sure I'll be able to let you out of my sight, for a while," Anubis admitted, tracing his lover's features with his dark eyes and fingertips as though making sure the moon god wasn't a mirage. "I'll no doubt annoy you to madness, following you around like a puppy."

The moon god gave Anubis a nearly blinding smile. "That won't be necessary. I will leave my head priests and priestesses in charge of the temples and my children. I plan to stay right beside you from now on. I don't want to be anywhere else."

Anubis clenched his eyes closed, as though in pain, holding Khonsu tightly. When they opened, the moonlight glinted on the tears caught in his dark lashes, but no more fell. Anubis tipped his head down, catching his mate's lips in a sweet kiss filled with all the love and longing that he could never hope to express in words.

Khonsu allowed the other god to kiss him as he wished. He was serious about making up for time lost. He'd send Tatiana a message the following day to pass along to the other temples about his decision. The pale-eyed god accepted the fact that they needed each other more than ever before. Both their children were strong and resilient. They would still thrive without them for a stretch of time.

Anubis drew them to the soft mossy ground next to the rocks.

"Let me love you," Anubis said desperately, the words interrupted by kisses to his mate's face and throat. Anu's hand slid between them to stroke Khonsu's length. "Let me taste you."

The moon god gasped loudly as he reached down to take Anubis's hand into both of his to stop the stroking. "Y-you won't get the chance to if I spill myself so soon...that is to say, I'm terribly close!" he confessed.

"Tell me what you want," Anubis whispered.

Khonsu's hands clenched Anu's hands even tighter. The night god could whisper just about anything to him, and it'd do nothing but push him closer to the edge. "Just slide inside me and keep talking," he whimpered.

Before Khonsu could blink his pretty eyes, Anubis was on his knees with his mate's legs spread wide. Anu paused, his rigid tip pressed against Khonsu's entrance. Anubis drank in the sight of his mate, etching it into his memory. Just as Khonsu was about to beg his lover to do something, Anubis snapped his hips forward, sheathing himself fully inside the moon god's welcoming depths.

Khonsu clung to the night god's shoulders so hard that his nails dug into the skin. The immortal flesh easily gave way for the length. A god's body provided whatever the being needed the most from his partner. If the god enjoyed pain with his pleasure, then that's what he would feel upon being breached. However, all that the moon god felt was pure pleasure, heat, and a connection that he could never replicate with anyone else. "Sorry, love," he gasped in a shuddering breath. "Can't...concentrate..."

"Let go," Anubis told him, thrusting again. "Don't be sorry." He began pumping his hips, pounding hard. "I love it. Give it to me." The jackal god's strong fingertips dug into Khonsu's hips, yanking him back into every rough thrust. "Let me have all of you."

The moon god switched his grip on his partner's shoulders so that he could wrap his legs tightly around Anubis, eagerly meeting his thrusts, and just about losing his mind. In an impulsive move, he ducked forward to suck a brown nipple into his mouth. Khonsu latched onto it as if it were a delicious treat, his tongue pressing hard along the tip.

"Ah!" Anubis gasped, thrusting deep and holding himself there, grinding inside his lover.

The moon god smiled against Anu's skin. He was able to grind right back against him, which would have been a great time to savor the god of night's reactions. But, Khonsu couldn't control his own reactions at the moment. He keened, whimpered, and came in a glorious spurt. "Anu!"

Anubis called out Khonsu's name as his mate's body tightened around him, pushing him over the edge, as well. The dark god drew back and thrust deep once more, filling his lover, before collapsing onto Khonsu's panting body.

After a moment of deep breaths, Khonsu sought out Anubis's lips, giving him a gentle kiss. "Let's clean up and go home," he suggested.

"Home," Anubis said softly, a sweet smile on his lips. "Yes, let's go home. Together."

Copyright © 2018 HinderToyBL; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 33
  • Love 35
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

Absofuckinglutely perfect.  From the Sensual Six bonding together then settling down for a happy nap, to Anubis and Khonsu each trying to take the blame for the situation, and then realizing that they loved each other and it didn't matter and was all over.  Quin in quick vampire mode is funny, How long before he gets that under control?  I hope the fact that Anubis and Khonsu are going to disappear for awhile to make up for lost time won't be a bad thing.  The wolves seem much more dependent on there God (Goddess???) whatever than the vampires do.  Looking forward to the next chapter.  Thanks.

  • Like 4
Link to comment
1 hour ago, glennish said:

I hope the fact that Anubis and Khonsu are going to disappear for awhile to make up for lost time won't be a bad thing.

That snake thing is probably someplace pissed because his wife is mortal, so he’ll want revenge. And parents leaving their kids alone for too long is never a good thing. Finally, I wonder if there are other beings plotting their own chance at world(s) domination? The Super Six were brought together for a reason.

 

I lost track with the mates! I can’t remember who still has to mate with whom!  LOLLL

  • Like 5
Link to comment
1 hour ago, centexhairysub said:

Damn, I need to take a shower now...  WOW, the writing was just so good. 

I’m with you! Nolan was just soo sweet in that bonding... While Quin is just so fricken sexy and insatiable. MMM!

  • Like 5
Link to comment
7 hours ago, Wesley8890 said:

There should be laws against such hotness! I love these guys so much! 

 

Success!

  • Like 3
Link to comment
6 hours ago, glennish said:

Quin in quick vampire mode is funny, How long before he gets that under control? 

 

It will be a little while, and the vampire speed won't be the only thing he has to deal with. My only hint at that are woodland creatures.

6 hours ago, glennish said:

I hope the fact that Anubis and Khonsu are going to disappear for awhile to make up for lost time won't be a bad thing.  The wolves seem much more dependent on there God (Goddess???) whatever than the vampires do.  Looking forward to the next chapter.  Thanks.

 

Yes, they are disappearing for a while to make up for lost time. 

  • Like 3
Link to comment
5 hours ago, Geemeedee said:

That snake thing is probably someplace pissed because his wife is mortal, so he’ll want revenge. And parents leaving their kids alone for too long is never a good thing. Finally, I wonder if there are other beings plotting their own chance at world(s) domination? The Super Six were brought together for a reason.

 

Oh no, Ra dealt with Apep already, so he's not a concern. Nice theories, we'll see how wrong or right you were in the sequel.

  • Like 5
Link to comment
4 hours ago, centexhairysub said:

Damn, I need to take a shower now...  WOW, the writing was just so good. 

 

:rofl: Success.

  • Like 1
  • Haha 4
Link to comment
2 hours ago, BlindAmbition said:

I’m with you! Nolan was just soo sweet in that bonding... While Quin is just so fricken sexy and insatiable. MMM!

 

Agreed!

  • Like 3
Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..