Jump to content
    HinderToyBL
  • Author
  • 5,678 Words
  • 8,331 Views
  • 44 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Crossing the Moon - 5. January

The balcony area was filled with comfortable seating covered in deep red velvet. A large area was roped off and marked for VIPs only. Pax and Mateo were glancing around for a quiet, private corner when Eli squeaked and then giggled.

"I'm friggin' shiny!" the Omega blurted in delight.

Mateo's eyes widened as he turned to his smallest mate. The bonding stone was pulsing with a soft glow.

::

"One of our mates must be nearby," Pax concluded with a slight frown. Their plans for privacy were quickly being derailed. He leaned down to gently speak near the Omega's ear. "Do you want to look for our new mate tonight or do you want to wait?"

"I wanna see him!" Elias announced with a giggle and an unsteady bounce.

Mateo looked pained as he quickly caught the Omega and steered him further from the stairs. The bonding stone flashed faster. Elias held it out in front of him, squinting his eyes against the light. Whispers spread through the room. Soon, every werewolf's eyes were trained on the trio.

A few vampires looked rather confused, some appeared downright irritated, but most just went about their evening as though a petite wolf wasn't standing near the second floor bar holding a gem pulsing with magical light. As they passed every few tables, a few of the vampires knew enough to quickly get out of their way as they searched.

:::

At the first corner of the second floor's balcony sat a sulking vampire. He had alabaster skin that stood out in stark contrast to the two black studs in his ears and his black clothing. He had dark, red-violet hair that reached down to his waist in an intricate braid which he draped over his shoulder. His eyes were a vivid purple that almost appeared as if they glowed due to the thin black liner that surrounded them.

A half-empty glass of champagne was on the table next to the vampire's elbows, which were propped on the surface. He pressed his lips against a pair of interlaced hands that were covered in fingerless gloves and showcased his black nail polish. He'd have made quite the artistic portrait, not that anyone had ever taken the time to paint him.

His name was January. And, though his body sat there at the club, his mind was miles away. The redhead had been born a vampire, and his family had been around for more than a millennium. He, himself, had been alive for centuries. Though he had made special connections with people of all races and species throughout the years, he couldn't seem to get any of them stay by his side for more than a decade. Was his personality that repulsive?

That particular year, he had come across a vivacious and kind human named Quinlan. The man's skin was golden from being out in the sun so long and he was blond with royal blue eyes. But, it was his kindness and acceptance that drew the redhead in. The problem was that Quin was an adventurer, a traveler. He never stuck around a town for too long. January was in the club sulking because he had asked the human to stay with him, but the blond man already had traveling plans. The purple-eyed vampire would be alone yet again.

January frowned when he caught sight of a small group of werewolves walking around, helping an Omega search for his mate. How he envied the young werewolves who could effortlessly find their soulmates. All they needed to do was to find the person on the other side of their glowing stones. His purple eyes narrowed as the light from the stone flickered faster and brighter. He briefly wondered if any nearby humans developed epileptic seizures from Omega mate hunts when he felt something pressed against his forehead.

"Boop," said the young Omega as he held the bonding stone to the incredibly handsome man's forehead.

The petite wolf held up the stone and peered at it, watching the colors swirling within.

"Purple!" he chirped with a crooked smile as he looked back at the vampire. "You're purple! Just like your pretty-pretty eyes." The Omega swayed slightly as he gestured to the much larger male wolves standing right behind him. "Pax is yellow," he continued with a slight slur, pointing at the lovely silver-haired wolf. "Mateo's red." He pointed to a tall, muscular Hispanic wolf showing off a delicious amount of skin. The auburn-haired Omega sighed gustily. "I'm Elias. I don't have a color. I wish I had a color." Eli shook his head. "But that's okay, I guess. I get to hold everyone else's colors."

The little wolf plopped himself in the other redhead's lap.

"I think I'm drunk," Elias whispered in the vampire's ear. "I've never been drunk before." Eli laid his head on the pale man's shoulder. "You should come home with us."

The myth that a vampire's heart didn't beat was a complete and utter lie. Vampires had their own special blood pumping through their veins, albeit, at a much slower and stronger rate. The vampire heart pumped the blood in slow and strong measures, circulating the blood at its own pace. January's heartbeat had been slow and steady since his birth. If he came across a person he felt attracted to, it would occasionally beat a little faster, giving him a similar kind of rush as a human's heart racing.

When he saw the color solidify within the Omega's stone, January's heart skipped a damn beat. As his heart rate picked up, his mind raced with the information he was given.

Mate.

He was an Omega's mate.

He was an Omega's mate!

January took deep, steadying breaths as his eyes flew from the golden hue of Pax's, to the warm brown of Mateo's, and back to the stunning emerald green of Elias's. He felt more than he saw the Omega sit himself onto his lap, whispering into his ear. Vampires didn't cry blood, but their tears weren't salty. They were clear and sometimes tasted of fruit, but that was a tale for another night.

At that moment, January wept. The clear tears mixed with the liner beneath his eyes, and he was vain enough to quickly reach for a small square napkin to wipe the black make-up away. He felt that the God his kind worshiped in the past had finally come through for him. I promise to give a hefty donation to one of your temples, Anubis. Thank you!

Meanwhile, Pax and Mateo were frozen in shock. The man before them was quite gorgeous, no one could deny that. It was the fact that he was a vampire that was so damn shocking. In all of their kind's history, there wasn't a single mention of a werewolf having ever come across a vampire as a soulmate. Yes, there were alliances between vampire covens in the past and a legend about a rather angsty star-crossed werewolf and vampire couple. However, they knew of no past Omega whose stone led them to a vampire.

Pax took a deep breath as he took in the sight of his beloved Elias curled against their new mate. If it were any other vampire, he knew that his werewolf instincts would have been to rip the Omega right out of the vampire's grasp in order to protect him. But, he felt no malice in the air between them. Hell, the lovely thing was even crying.

The silver-haired werewolf coughed as if to clear his throat. "What should we call you?" He asked softly.

"January," the vampire replied. "My name is January, hermoso. Friends call me Jany, but any of you can call me whatever you want." (hermoso= handsome)

"Mmmm, call you mine," Elias said with a sweet smile, nuzzling into January's shoulder, enjoying his new mate's scent.

January's heart skipped another beat, and he began to feel light-headed. "I don't think my heart can take much more of this...can we slip into a VIP area? We'd be able to hear each other better there, too," the vampire suggested.

Mateo nodded, a startled look on his darkly handsome face. The muscular wolf looked down at his Omega, nearly purring in the vamp's lap.

"Um, do you need me to take drunky Eli?" Mateo asked awkwardly, although there was something quite appealing about seeing Elias snuggled up to Jany like a happy kitten.

January gave the gorgeous werewolf a salacious smirk before effortlessly standing up in one fast, smooth motion. The Omega was held in his arms securely. "I can carry him, guapo," He stated as he led the men towards a set of curtains. (guapo= gorgeous/good-lookin')

Mateo briefly wondered where the vampire had picked up Spanish from, since the accent was different than he was used to hearing while growing up, but authentic. Maybe from a different region? Though the tall werewolf could understand the language fine, he barely spoke it past a few broken sentences. A part of him felt a little jealous of January's skills.

The vampire that stood guard at the second floor's VIP merely pulled the curtain open for the redhead and the weres to go through.

"Now then," Jany prompted as he carefully sat down on one of the plush, red velvet love seats. "This seems to be quite the rare occurrence...I've never heard of any vampires being an Omega's mate."

"Super duper shooper rare," Elias agreed, tracing his fingertips over January's skin as though memorizing the feel of him. "That means you're special. We're special."

"He may be shnockered, but he's right," Mateo said as he settled himself next to the vampire. "My abuela knows everything about Omega matings. She's a historian that the local devotees of the Goddess have hired a lot. She says that there can't be a mistake with mates." The dark-haired wolf leaned forward. "She said it's something about how the bonding stones are created. Some complicated thing about tuning to each other's souls, or something. If mates aren't right, the bonding stone will crack." Mateo shrugged. "I guess a really long time ago some jerk tried to mess with a bonding. The souls were discordant. The stone blew up as soon as the Omega touched it." (abuela= grandma)

"This is gonna be so fun!" Elias announced, holding January's face between his palms. "Are you gonna bite me? Cuz you can. I like bities." The tipsy Omega frowned. "But you should probably have Pax or Mateo pin my wrists down. I get scratchy when I get too excited. Pinning me down worked good before." Eli's face lit up, suddenly. "Oh! Or you can tie me down!"

Mateo's blush showed through his bronze skin as he pinched the bridge of his nose.

The proximity of his werewolf mates made January feel a tingling thrill all over his body. The fact that they confirmed the oddity that they were currently in made him feel relieved. They must truly be mates.

"Mmm," the redhead purred as he gently raked his nails up and down Eli's back with one hand. His other hand was placed on the Omega's hip, but he slowly slid it downwards so that his thumb dipped into the crease where Eli's upper legs met. "I like scratches. But, I don't mind bondage, either. Hell, there's very little I actually don't like."

Pax took in a shaky breath and raked his fingers through his hair. "How are we going to protect a vampire?" He asked out loud, though the question was aimless.

Mateo was distracted by Elias making a soft mewling noise and arching into January's touch, but he forced himself to look at Pax.

"What are we protecting Jany from?" Mateo asked his glance roving back to where Eli had pulled up his shirt to expose his flat belly to January.

Mat lifted his eyebrows. Elias had certainly taken to their vampire mate without difficulty. Flashing his tummy showed submission and trust, as well as an invitation to touch. Mateo shifted in his seat as his jeans grew uncomfortably tight.

The redhead's purple gaze settled on the tallest werewolf. A part of him felt a rush of pleasure at the sound of his name falling from those luscious lips. He kept his eyes on Mateo as his hand gently splayed across Eli's stomach and then slowly turned to rake his nails along the Omega's lower belly, dipping beneath the hem of the pants. "Mateo...acércate, cariño," He invited in a sultry tone. (acércate, cariño= come closer, my dear)

As the brown-eyed werewolf drew closer to the vampire, he was both aroused and confused. The words didn't sound like another language to him, he understood them clearly. But, it was still a bit strange hearing them from his new mate.

Pax covered his mouth with his hands. He wasn't entirely oblivious to what was happening beside him, but his mind raced to find solutions. "What do we need to protect Jany from?" He ranted. "Everything! Did our Goddess Khonsu not manifest to specifically call out any Omega oddities? I get the feeling she's not going to like us bringing a vampire into our side of town as a mate."

The distress he heard in Pax's voice should have concerned him, but it merely fanned the flames of attraction that January already felt. The silver-haired werewolf knew nothing about him, only that his Omega's stone declared him a mate, as well. And yet, he was already worrying about his safety. January hadn't so much as touched him and Pax was rearing to protect him. The vampire wanted to give them all a night they wouldn't forget. The VIP section of the club was suddenly not good enough for him.

"Viens alors! Allons-y!" January called out, startling Mateo with the new language, as he stood up with Elias still in his arms. He walked over to the wall behind the loveseats and held out his palm as his eyes narrowed. A portal slowly formed, swirling from the center outward. "This portal leads to my condo. We should be safe there for the time being," He explained as he tossed Mateo and Pax a salacious wink. "And we can get to know one another better in privacy." His gaze settled on the Omega in his arms. "What do you say, Elias, mon amour? Would you like to see where I live?" (viens alors, allons-y, mon amour= alrighty, let's go, my love)

"Wow!" Elias looked at the portal in amazement. "That's so cool. I wanna see where you live." The Omega snuggled into January's arms, resting his head on the vampire's shoulder and gazing up at him happily. "I'm glad we found you. I won't let anybody hurt you, okay? Not even my goddess." Eli's words may have been a little slurred, but they were clearly sincere. "We'll figure it out. Pax and Mat are really smart and strong. And I will bite the shit out of anybody who tries to take you away from us. I mean like really hard. They will seriously cry I'll bite them so hard."

"A warmth fills my heart at the thought," January confessed as he pressed a gentle kiss to the Omega's temple.

The group walked through the portal. January walked through without any hesitation, but Pax and Mateo were more cautious. As soon as they all passed through, the portal disappeared behind them. They found themselves in a luxurious condo. From the view of the balcony, they could tell that they were on a high floor. The doors to the balcony and the windows had thick curtains tucked on either end, probably used to block out the sunlight during the day.

One of the walls featured black shelves in random shapes, housing vases, books, movies, and other miscellaneous objects. The couches were a neutral grey with red and black pillows on them. A black, immense round rug was in the center of the living room with a glass table on top of it. The rest of the floor was tiled in soft grey.

The kitchen was almost the same size as the living room, and they walked past it as they continued to follow January to his master bedroom. The walls were a medium gray, but the ceiling and the floor were a softer shade. The vampire's bed was enormous, enough to fit all of them comfortably. The pillows were dark red, but the bedsheet was black, thick, soft, and fuzzy.

"Wow, I like your condo!" Elias peered around, January adjusting his hold, so the feisty little Omega didn't tumble out of his arms.

"It's very nice," Mateo agreed, running his hand over the soft blanket covering the bed. "I have an uncle who could sell us anything we'd need to lightproof our house." Mat looked at Jany and blushed again. "If you wanted to stay with us, I mean. We'd never make you do anything you don't want to. We understand if you want to have your own place. Wolves like to group up, especially families and mates."

"I don't want to be understanding," Elias protested, looking up at the vampire with big green puppy dog eyes. "I want Jany with us."

"I don't think my heart can take much more of this. You are all just so..." January replied fervently as he sat down on the bed, settled Elias back onto his lap, and then kissed the breath right out of the Omega.

Elias returned the kiss with clumsy passion. Eli whined when he found his punk pants prevented him from being able to straddle his vampire's lap. The Omega threw his arms around January's neck and pressed their chests together instead.

"Oh, damn," Mat murmured, pressing down on the bulge that was becoming painful in his tight jeans.

Without even looking, January reached out with one of his hands and tugged Mateo closer by the hem of his pants. He pulled away from Elias to shoot the brown-eyed werewolf a heady gaze. "Jacket...off," he urged him as he then glanced towards Pax.

For a brief moment, Pax felt like taking a startled step back. But, there was something in the vampire's eyes that pleaded for him to come closer. "Are you sure about doing something like this so soon? Eli's not even fully sober..."

"Elias is ready for any one of us," Jany countered as his hand slipped into the Omega's pants to gently stroke the rising member. "And I've waited long enough. If you are all meant to be mine, then allow me a taste of each of you."

Mateo whipped off his jacket, his nipples hardening to poke through the mesh of his shirt. He popped the button of his jeans but didn't go further, wanting January to tell him to do it. The thought of having this sexy vamp guiding him, even ordering him, made precum escape the tip of his cock, making a wet spot inside his pants. Mateo nearly moaned along with Eli as the Omega arched into January's skilled touch.

"I'm not - ah, fuck - so drunk I can't decide." Elias thrust upward wanting more. "I won't regret this in the morning. I'd regret it if Jany stopped." Eli looked at Pax with lust-glazed eyes. "Don't you want him? Can't you feel how right it is?"

Pax took another steadying breath. Elias was right. He did want him. Every werewolf in the room wanted the vampire. The very thought was incredible to him. "How do you want us, then?" he prompted.

A wide, salacious smirk formed on the vampire's face. "Pants off, Mateo. Then lay down here on your back with your knees bent on the edge of the bed." January then nuzzled the side of Eli's neck. "You're going to be facing him, my beloved emerald. Would you like him to take the mesh shirt off, or would you rather keep it on and play with it?"

"On," Elias said breathlessly. "He's so damn sexy with all those muscles playing peekaboo." Eli nuzzled January's throat, taking in his mate's spicy scent, so different from a wolf, yet still so appealing. "You're sexy, too."

Mat's deep brown eyes, usually so warm, were hot with desire as he watched his new mate and his Omega. Mateo drew his zipper down slowly, tormenting himself. He could feel each tiny vibration as the metal teeth of the zipper parted one by one. When it was down completely, Mat let out a small sigh of pleasure as his hardened cock sprang free. He was extremely glad Pax and Eli had suggested the jeans were a bit too tight for underwear. Mateo turned his back to the bed, bending over slowly to take off his boots and socks. A pleased smile quirked Mat's lips as he peeked at his mates to find that all three were ogling his behind. Mateo grinned, slowly working the dark material down his hips. The jeans finally fell to the floor and Mat stepped out of them, a single drop off precum escaping his tip to slide down his shaft.

January's eyes never left that lovely shaft. He let out a low purr. "Pax, I have a special bottle of lubrication tablets on my dresser. Go grab one and prep Elias up while I tend to Mateo," He urged as he carefully undid the Omega's pants and set him on his feet so he could wiggle out of them. The vampire then grabbed the dark-haired werewolf's hips and tugged Mat closer with surprising strength. As soon as Mateo's back hit the bed and his legs were bent and suspended in the air, Jany knelt down on the floor and took the entire length of him into his mouth in one smooth motion.

Pax and Elias gaped at the sight for a moment in surprise, as Mateo's flesh was quite sizeable. The silver-haired werewolf gave Eli a kiss. He then urged the younger man to lay down next to Mateo and then brought the bottle full of the tablets with him to the bed, shaking one out. The tablets were about the size of his forefinger up to his second knuckle. When he held it to his face, he realized that the lubrication was held in a gel-like container that had a tiny hole on one end from which to squeeze the substance out. Pax squeezed it enough to coat the tips of his two fingers before sliding them into Elias. After he coated and stretched the skin a bit, he then slid the tablet halfway in and squeezed the rest of the lubrication inside.

As Pax continued to diligently stretch the Omega, he realized that the quantity contained in the 'tablet' was just the right amount. He used the last amount of the capsule to coat himself and then worked his way into Eli's heat while the Omega enjoyed the show beside him. The golden-eyed werewolf slid slowly inside and out again, his hands holding firmly to his mate's hips so that he wouldn't try to speed the pace back up. His aim was to prep him for Mateo, not to have him come too soon.

January's purple eyes were trained on Mateo's face as he gauged his expressions and swiped his tongue along the areas that caused the werewolf to react the most. His fangs were expertly tucked away. He hummed in pleasure when he finally got Mat to actually buck into his mouth. His hands gave the brown-eyed man's balls a gentle squeeze as he finally pulled off of him, giving the tip of the shaft a final swipe.

"Eli, mon joyau," Jany called. "He's ready for you." (mon joyau= my jewel)

For some reason, the French that fell from January's lips sounded impossibly sexy to Mateo. He was finally starting to realize how another language could be arousing.

Pax withdrew from Elias, but gave him another kiss in apology before January guided the Omega to straddle Mateo.

Eli wriggled until he felt Mat's sizable length against the cleft of his ass. Elias moaned, rubbing Mateo's thick cock between his cheeks, teasing himself. Mat groaned, holding Eli's hips and grinding against him.

"Jany," Elias said shakily, peeking over his shoulder at the vampire. "I love sex with Mat...but, don't you want me?"

January gave Elias a tender kiss that deepened and deepened until he all but ate at the Omega's mouth before finally pulling away. "Oh, my precious gem...it's because I want you so badly that I'm urging you to saddle up the lovely man beneath your legs. I plan to enter you while he's still inside you," he explained. "Have you not tried double penetration before?"

"The thought has occurred to us, but..." Pax responded. "We haven't gotten around to the actual act just yet."

The vampire gave them a smile that was so bright it should have been illegal. "Then your first DP will be with me? What a wonderful gift!" He then took hold of Pax's hand. "And you know where you will be, don't you?"

The silver-haired werewolf frowned in a confused manner.

Jany shook his head as if the setup were the most natural thing in the world. "You'll be behind me, of course. Mateo and I will be inside of Eli, and you will be inside me." He concluded.

"Holy...If you keep talking like that, I'm going to cum as soon as Elias - Ah, f-fuck!" Mateo cried out as his Omega mate took the opportunity to press Mat's tip against his entrance and sat down heavily on his mate's thick cock.

The redhead immediately rushed over and hooked two of his fingers carefully into the Omega's entrance to begin stretching him even further. One of the best parts about werewolves was their ability to accommodate their mates...any number of them. Elias wouldn't be hurt during the process. The first time would feel a lot tighter than usual, but it wouldn't hurt him.

As he carefully stretched Eli, Jany's other hand slid down to gently cup and squeeze Mateo's balls. "You're doing so well, Mateo, mon chéri," he praised. "Just keep as still and steady as you can." (mon chéri= my darling)

Mat clenched his eyes closed and concentrated on holding on. It wasn't easy. He felt January's clever fingers against his shaft as the vampire pushed Eli's limits. Elias didn't help at all, moaning and writhing on top of him.

January then lifted one knee onto the bed as he carefully worked his way into the Omega's stuffed ring. A rolling growl escaped him as he lowered his foot back to the floor and leaned over to rest both his arms on either side of Mat below. "How...does that feel...Elias?" He asked between deep breaths of restraint.

Elias trembled, gasping for breath as he adjusted.

"Maybe we should stop," Mateo murmured, stroking Eli's flushed face. "If it's too much..."

"Don't...Don't stop," Elias demanded breathlessly. "It's good, just...just slow. Go slow."

The Omega moaned as he shifted his hips into a more comfortable position. January's rigid length slid in another inch, pushing Mateo's cock against Eli's prostate. Mat cursed colorfully in Spanish as Elias whimpered and writhed on the shafts filling him, his walls pulsing around them.

As Pax listened to the chorus of moans and curses, he became more and more aroused. When January continued to slowly make his way inside Elias, Pax leaned over to give Mateo a firm kiss and raked the dark locks of hair away from his face. He gently ran his other hand up and down the Omega's back as he adjusted to every movement.

When January slid inside as much as he could, he ran his thumbs along Eli's hips in circles. "Need more time, my gem?" He asked softly as he bit his lip and stopped trying to move in spite of wanting to grind inside him.

"Ahh, no, f-fuck me." Elias bucked his hips back, his vision whiting out for a moment from the intensity of the sensation. "Oh Goddess, please."

"Pax...come over here and get inside me," January urged.

"Where are the tablets-?" Pax began, only to be interrupted by the vampire.

"I already lubed myself up earlier while I was giving Mat head," the redhead insisted with a low growl. "Just get over here already."

The golden-eyed werewolf stood up behind the beautiful man and spread Jany's buttcheeks as one of his thumbs checked for lubrication. When he got over the surprise of how quickly the vampire must have moved to do so, he then pressed the head of his shaft to the puckered entrance and carefully worked his way inside. He was quite surprised with how the flesh gave way for his shaft, causing him to sink in further than he had planned. The movement drew January further into Elias, as well.

Eli cried out, his nails digging into Mateo's shoulders. The large wolf winced, gently grasping his Omega's wrists and extracting Eli's claws from his flesh. Elias didn't seem to notice, rolling his narrow hips as wanton noises fell from his lips.

January took a deep, shuddering breath when Pax slid out and back in. The triple stimulation of the underside of his member sliding along Mateo's while encased in Eli's heat, and feeling the silver-haired werewolf's hot rod inside him made several colorful sentences fall from the vampire's lips in three different languages. He reached a hand behind him to grasp Pax's thigh.

"Hold still, my fierce topaz," the redhead pleaded. "Let me do the moving for a little bit and just feel." That being said, the vampire began a careful, steady pace, which quickly increased in speed and force. The bed creaked beneath them as his thrusts rocked them into the mattress. His hips swung down so hard that his sack slapped against Mateo's below.

Then, January lifted his hands from Eli's hips to the Omega's shoulders as Pax began to rock into the vampire's pace. The golden-eyed werewolf reached his long arms over to take hold of Elias's hips to steady them even further. Every now and then, Elias would whimper whenever the vampire's shaft slipped out. But, they would always slow down enough so that Jany could slide back in.

"So good," Elias moaned, rocking back with every thrust. "H-harder... Please. Fuck me harder."

Mateo groaned, shifting his hold to twine his fingers with Eli's as he thrust upward into the Omega's tight heat. January and Mat rubbed together inside Elias faster, the friction nearly making Mateo's eyes cross from the pleasure.

Pax let out a noise close to a howl as he leaned forward and began to thrust harder from his side, as well. January could barely move, so he began to grind against Mateo's shaft and Eli's inner walls. The vampire was the first to release, letting out a trilling moan and then gently biting the Omega's shoulder.

January's shaft pulsed, throbbing against Mateo's length. The burly wolf shouted, snapping his hips upward, fucking Elias hard and fast as their Omega wailed and came with Mateo. Streaks of white painted Mat's chest, a few catching his cheek and chin.

Pax gave several fast, piercing thrusts into the vampire until he, too, fell off the edge into bliss. He swept long, red-violet strands aside and pressed an appreciative kiss to the back of Jany's neck as he gave his mates a moment to recover before backing up.

January carefully unsheathed himself from Eli's depths, pressing an apologetic kiss to the bite on his shoulder. He hadn't broken the skin, but the indentations of his teeth were still visible. When Elias finally rolled off of Mateo, a scent struck the vampire, and he trained his purple gaze onto the source.

"Your shoulders," Jany whispered into Mateo's ear in an incredibly sultry tone of voice. "Can I lick them clean?"

"My what?" Mateo asked, brain muddled by the explosive nature of his orgasm. He turned his head, seeing the blood that streaked his shoulders from Eli's overexcitement. "Umm, sure. Okay." Mat chuckled. "As long as I don't have to move."

A rumbling purr resonated from the back of the vampire's throat as his tongue deftly swiped along the werewolf's shoulders. The taste was downright exquisite. January had tasted werewolf blood before in the past. If a vampire consumed enough werewolf blood, the effects would be similar to a human's energy drinks. But, something was vastly different this time around. Jany wondered if the fact that they were soulmates made the tiniest taste of Mateo's blood so strong. The tiniest hint of copper remained on the redhead's tongue as he kissed Mateo languidly, all but eating at the man's mouth in gratitude.

Mat returned the kiss, resting his hand on the back of January's neck, rubbing his thumb across the soft red-violet hair at the back of the vampire's neck. Mateo only pulled back when he felt something pressing against his side. When he looked, he found Elias, clearly asleep, burrowing under his arm while making adorable sleepy noises.

Once again, January felt his heart pick up a few notches. "He's so precious, so very special." He whispered as he gently stroked the top of the Omega's head. "All of you are. I have a lot of forgiving to do to the Gods and Goddesses. I think I was close to breaking before you showed up..."

Pax pressed a kiss to the vampire's temple while Mateo made himself and Elias more comfortable on the massive bed. "We're together now," he responded. "You're not alone."

January gave Pax quite the heated kiss before he joined Mateo's other side on the bed and Pax snuggled up behind him. His curtains were bespelled to slide shut around 3 AM, so he didn't worry about daylight streaming through his windows. Jany's human friends throughout the years had described to him how soft, warm sunshine felt on their skin. The sensation was vastly different from the searing, high noon sunlight beating down on their skin. Vampires could never feel the soft and warm version of the sun, but as January settled into the warmth of his mates, he wondered if it was how soft, warm sunshine also felt.

::

 

a/n: Happy Early Valentine's Day, everyone! Also, a general apology if any of the Spanish or French is rusty and if I missed any translations. Now then, what do you think of January? Please, please, please let us know.
Copyright © 2018 HinderToyBL; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 30
  • Love 39
  • Wow 8
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments



1 hour ago, Thirdly said:

 

Yes, unfortunately, January's introduction also heralds the chaos to come. 

Can see that can’t wait so excited 

  • Like 5
Link to comment
5 hours ago, Sussins said:

Can see that can’t wait so excited 

 

Glad you're enjoying it so far.

  • Like 1
  • Love 3
Link to comment
3 minutes ago, Buz said:

Oh. I thought he would be the green one because they call him Emerald sometimes. The more the merrier. I wonder what they are being brought together for/to do?

 

Eli, Pax, Mat, Jany, Mate 5, Mate 6. Yep, 6 altogether. Secret balance.

  • Like 5
Link to comment

It's sort of funny to think about Jany having felt alone and unable to keep up relationships for more than a decade. And now he'll be in a house full of mates who wants him all the time. Not just for sex, but his company for conversation and moonlight walks and stuff. I still think Quinlan would be OK as a mate, he could still do his travel thing, but come home to them often. It's not as if he rejected January, he simply wasn't ready to settle down. And Jany thinks he's vivacious and kind, so that's a plus - and he's blond. :P 

  • Like 4
Link to comment

View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..