Jump to content
    HinderToyBL
  • Author
  • 5,549 Words
  • 5,368 Views
  • 14 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Crossing the Moon - 9. Alpha Love

a/n: Yes, it was a double update this week!

::

"I have a rather interesting diary in my possession," Viktor revealed with obvious delight. "Would that interest you? It's possible it was written by the elder vampire in question and describes in delicious detail his interactions with an upstart alpha wolf bent on peace."

The werewolves and January couldn't help their reactions to the news. Quinlan was still lost and confused. But, he kept quiet and observed what was going on. Jany frowned.

"A diary could belong to anyone," Jany responded. "It could very well be a coincidence. And you still believe our debt not to be enough to warrant a look at that diary?"

"Oh, it is the one you seek. I've read it often enough, I can be certain of that. And our debt is great, I must admit," Viktor said thoughtfully. "Perhaps, had you approached me with grace I would relinquish it easily, a loan of the book to a lover, to a comrade." The vampire's back straightened and each of the wolves' skin prickled. "But you did not. You did not approach me as a friend or even with the respect I might expect as one who was your lover for decades. If I am not your friend and I hold none of your respect, I will extract a higher price, if only for my pride."

::

Elias snarled, taking an angry step toward the vampire who was clearly trying to twist something from the Omega's mate that January wouldn't want to give.

Quin and Mat gently held Elias back.

"Then, what would you ask of me?" Jany questioned. "I apologize if I've done anything to tarnish your pride. But, I can't very well do something that my current lovers would disapprove of."

"So many of them share you already," Viktor purred, fingertips trailing across January's chest. "Surely they would allow you a single night with an old flame."

"You had your chances, Viktor," January replied. "Many of them. I grew tired of waiting for the day you viewed me as something other than a play thing. I will do nothing that would upset my current lovers, and they don't seem to want me to bed anyone other than them."

"Truly?" Viktor, slid close to January, but his eyes were on the others, especially the fiery little Omega. "Are they so closed-minded and greedy they can't spare but a moment of pleasure for me? I've missed you, the bliss we drowned ourselves in." Viktor's palm slid across January's stomach to grip his hip. "They could join us if you'd like."

"Get your fucking hands off my Jany, you snaggle-toothed viper," Elias shouted, nearly breaking free. Mateo had to wrap his arms around the Omega's waist to keep him from taking a bite out of the old vampire. The Omega wasn't usually so quick to temper, but the unfinished bond to Quinlan and his desire for his mates to be safe made him more volatile than was normal.

"I will assume that means no," Viktor said with a smoky chuckle as he slowly removed his hands from January's body. "Very well, you only play with your little harem, and I'm not allowed to touch. Then, let me watch you with one of them. That's my price for a loan of the diary for as long as you need it, and our debt forgiven."

January's eyes widened in surprise. He thought that Viktor would press the issue just to cause grief to his beloved mates. But, for him to have lowered the stakes… "I agree."

Elias was about to argue, but Quin took the moment to give the Omega a rather deep kiss. He still didn't know what was going on, but he realized enough to understand that the 'snaggle-toothed viper' had something that Jany needed. The human couldn't do much to help, so if distracting Eli was all he could do, then he'd do it.

The red-violet haired vampire held out his hand to Pax. "Would you join me, Pax?" He asked with a pleading tone. "Viktor's willing to allow us to borrow the diary if we entertain him visually."

Pax took hold of his mate's hand and nodded. He preferred to be the one on display rather than Elias or any of his other mates.

Mateo wasn't sure where to look, whether it was better to keep an eye on the pervy vampire, in case he decided to get handsy, or Elias, who seemed quite occupied with Quinlan but might try to tear a strip off their vampire host at any moment. Watching January and Pax was rather tempting as well.

Eli moaned softly into the kiss that Quin had bestowed on him, his instincts urging him to keep the contact going. Viktor felt threatening to Elias. That made him a threat to the Omega's mates as well. Eli would defend his non-human mates but was well aware that they were more capable in a fight than an Omega runt. Quinlan was a different story.

The human was like a delicate flower made of spun glass, precious but terrifyingly breakable. Eli's mind and heart knew he had the power to strengthen his new mate. It was extremely difficult not to drag the poor man off to a closet and pounce on him. The Omega knew he couldn't do that. Eli couldn't help how he burned for Quinlan, though, and it came through in the desperate kiss the Omega couldn't bring himself to break, clinging tightly to his human mate.

Quin hadn't known what he had started. The Omega's tongue was doing things in his mouth that he didn't realize were possible. With how close their bodies were, he briefly wondered if Viktor wouldn't decide to have the two of them be his entertainment, instead. For the human, it felt as if he were constantly fighting with the rock hard erection in his pants for the last fifteen minutes. He knew it couldn't possibly be true, lest he'd be in far more pain at the moment. But, it still felt like it.

When he was able to pull away, the blond was actually breathing hard. He couldn't remember if anyone had ever kissed him like that. "Pax, can we wait for you in the car?" he keened.

Elias was all over that idea. The Omega wasn't overjoyed at leaving his other mates with that fang-faced letch but knew that between the three of them they could likely handle just about anything thrown their way. Getting his human mate scooted out of there and into a locked car, away from Viktor and the unfamiliar mansion, seemed like a priority. After being handed the key by Jany, Elias snagged Quinlan's hand and marched for the door.

"I'll keep him safe," Eli promised, looking over his shoulder and practically dragging Quin behind him. "I'll lock the doors, and anybody who tries to touch him on the way out is going to be pulling back a bloody stump." The Omega pointed at Mateo. "And you tear Count Voyeur's arms off if he tries anything, yeah?"

"Can do," Mat said with a little salute. "But maybe I should walk you to the-" The doors of the mansion slammed behind Quin and Eli. "Car."

"Such a fierce little thing," Viktor practically cooed. "I believe I like him. Perhaps next time you require my help, he could be part of the negotiation."

"I'll tear off something more sensitive than your arms if you ever so much as accidentally bump into our Omega," Mateo growled, voice dropping.

"No need to threaten," Viktor said with a wicked smile. "I merely meant that perhaps one of you would mount him and let me watch. I wouldn't lay a finger on the lovely creature."

January reached out a hand to gently tug Mateo closer by his wrist. "Please join us, mon grenat," he urged as he wrapped his arms around the tall man and whispered softly so that only the russet-skinned wolf could hear. "If we put on a better show than he expects, he will forget all about Elias for a long while." (mon grenat= my garnet)

"Shouldn't someone keep an eye on Viktor in case he tries something?" Mat said, just as softly, as he drew in January's scent from just behind the vampire's ear.

"I know him well," Jany replied. "He's quite pleased to watch, it is a fetish of his. One of many. He won't touch us now that we've set the rules. He likely hopes for a repeat performance some day and wouldn't risk ruining that possibility."

Mateo frowned, glancing over at Viktor, who sat comfortably on a lounge. The vampire's eyes were hot and eager, but he showed nothing in his body language that suggested he was planning to move.

"Yeah, alright," Mat agreed. "Just tell me what to do."

January gave the bottom of Mateo's ear a gentle bite and then raked his teeth gently down the side of his throat as he took hold of the collar of the werewolf's shirt and literally ripped it open in one sharp move. Pax's mouth dropped open in surprise, but he quickly tugged off his own shirt so it wouldn't meet the same fate. Jany tugged Mateo forward by his belt loops as he sent a heated glance towards Pax.

The golden-eyed werewolf was a bit apprehensive, feeling the steady gaze of Viktor on them. But, he walked over to the redheaded vampire. He couldn't help the shiver that rolled down his spine at the candid desire he saw in those deep purple eyes. A part of him wondered if they were going to have to lay down on the floor when the familiar sound of a portal reached his sharp ears.

A moment later, a large bed in the shape of a gaudy heart seemed to rise from the floor behind them. In spite of its shape, the bedspread itself was ornate and intricate. The pillows were bordered by golden ruffles and decorated with silk roses. Layers of the same ruffle adorned the quilt with dangling gems that Pax couldn't tell if they were real or not. Considering that Viktor was supposedly older than January, he imagined that they were.

Jany didn't waste any time in tugging Mateo over to the bed. He made a motion for Pax to join them. As soon as the other man was close enough, the vampire took hold of the back of the silver-haired head and tugged him down into a heady kiss. He was thorough and earnest, eager to keep the wolf's mind off of their audience.

Mateo's eyes flicked once to Viktor, still lounging happily. The dark-haired wolf took a breath and blew it out, allowing himself to focus on his mates while keeping an ear listening for any warning the other vampire might be trying something.

Mat slid behind Pax, kissing over the curved muscle of a shoulder, up to the back of his neck, nuzzling aside soft silver locks. Mateo's arms wrapped around the golden-eyed werewolf, fingers dragging gently against warm skin. A moment of clarity flashed through Mat, an appreciation for Pax, his alpha. The silver wolf listened more than he spoke, gave more than he took. He led them quietly, gently, lovingly.

The man was strong, mentally and physically, yet never used that strength to force his mates to his will. Mateo realized that in every interaction he'd had with him, Pax had always been watching carefully, assuring that his mates were safe and happy. His mocha-skinned mate took care of them so subtly, sometimes it was hard to see. He did it so well, it felt like something that just happened, the feelings of safety and happiness that filled them whenever Pax was there.

Mateo wanted to give something back, wanted to take care of Pax's happiness, even if only a small amount of time. Pax couldn't be pleased with the situation with Viktor, with being on display like the strange vamp's personal porno. Yet, their alpha hadn't hesitated to step forward, taking January's hand to do it. He hadn't betrayed a flicker of complaint. Mateo hugged Pax's body to his chest.

"I love you," Mat whispered into his alpha's ear, too quiet for Viktor to hear. The words were private, special, only for his mates.

At that moment, Pax could think of nothing but his mates. Mateo's words sang right through his entire being. He took hold of one of the russet wolf's hands and pressed it against his rapidly beating heart. "I feel the same, Mat," he replied gruffly, his voice strained with emotion. And though he couldn't say the same to January just yet, he knew it was only a matter of time before he could honestly admit as much to him, as well.

Pax's fingers threaded through Mat's as he took in a shuddering breath. "I want you inside me," he confessed. The golden-eyed werewolf had never been taken in that manner and had never been interested in the mere thought of it. But, he wanted to show Mateo that he trusted him and wanted to get closer to him. He wanted the dark-haired werewolf to be his first in that respect.

Mat's hips bucked, his cock suddenly hard as stone, grinding into his alpha's upper thigh.

"Pax," Mateo moaned.

Mat could top or bottom. Before Eli and Pax had found him, he had never been able to get his lovers to dominate him. It made what he had with his mates even more precious. He could take or be taken. There were never raised eyebrows or scoffing if he chose the submissive role. But what Pax had just offered him wasn't just about positioning and who put what where. Pax was an exclusive top.

To offer such a thing to Mateo was about more than just sex and dominance. It was a gift. Pax was giving something of himself that he never had before. Showing love and trust for Mateo to take care of his alpha for a change. That he would do it in the presence of a possible threat conveyed that he respected Mat's strength and mind to watch over him. He was showing eloquently that he trusted Mateo utterly and viewed him as an equal.

Also, it was fucking hot.

"Are you sure?" Mat asked, hugging his alpha's back tighter to his chest.

"Oh, he's sure, my sweet garnet," January agreed for him as he urged them both onto the fancy bed. "How do you want Mat to take you, Pax?"

"I just want to be able to see him," Pax mused.

"Perfect. Plenty of space for me to take Mateo from behind after he's inside you," Jany agreed with no shame.

"F-fuck," Mat gasped, the mental image-making his mind nearly flicker with overload.

It was a good thing he'd gotten off in the car watching his mates in the backseat, or Mateo would have shot off before he got anywhere near Pax's backside. That would have been embarrassing, especially considering they had an audience.

Mat pulled his thoughts away from the watching vampire until Viktor was simply a presence Mateo was monitoring for any change of position or demeanor that might be a threat.

"Goddess, I want you both so much," Mat blurted, blushing. He covered his awkward feelings by sliding his hand over Pax's tight stomach to open the button of his alpha's pants with a flick of his fingers.

Pax's golden eyes darkened with lust. "Then, by all means," he responded. "Have us."

While Mat worked on Pax's pants, January's lithe arms reached over to undo Mateo's pants.

Mat wriggled out of his jeans before hooking his fingers through Pax's belt loops. Mateo was sweet, he was gentle and caring with his mates. But he was also a wolf, a predator, and the beast inside him glowed from his dark eyes as he stripped the rest of Pax's clothes away. A low inhuman growl of excitement bubbled up his throat as he licked and nibbled the exposed skin, sharp teeth kept in careful check.

Though it took some maneuvering, January helped Mateo rid himself of his clothes and set his own aside while the two wolves began to touch. The vampire gave gentle caresses and licks to each of the paw prints running down Mat's back. Knowing how Viktor's mind worked, he reached under one of the pillows for two tubes of lube. He handed one to the brown-eyed werewolf and used the other one himself. He wasted no time in sliding his fingers inside the taller man's entrance. "Though I've felt you thrusting against me, I've yet to experience your heat, my garnet," he practically purred. "Do you like it slow? Hard? Rough?"

"Rough," Mateo growled. "Really rough, if I can have it." His voice softened as he kissed Pax, rolling the alpha onto his back. "What about you, Pax? I'll be as gentle as you need."

Pax's fingers raked through Mateo's wavy, dark locks. "Gentle to begin with," he decided as he thought back to his first time with Elias. "Eli seemed to like more halfway through it...either way, I trust you."

"Pax, my topaz," Jany said with a smirk as he gave one of Mat's buttcheeks a sharp slap. "You are going to love this...and then, when you allow me to have you, you won't be able to live without it."

Mateo sucked in a startled breath as the sharp sound of the smack against his flesh seemed to echo in the room. The dark-haired wolf froze where he was kissing down Pax's chest. A shining dribble of precum fell from Mateo's flushed tip, dropping to make a cool, wet line against his alpha's inner thigh. Mat whined in his throat, sounding more like Eli at that moment as the big wolf's back curved in, arching his ass toward January submissively. If he'd been in his wolf form, Mat's tail would have dropped to the side in blatant, shameless invitation.

January raked his nails up the russet wolf's outer thighs as he whispered into his ear. "Want me to stretch him for you? Make him beg until you slide inside?" He offered heatedly.

"Please, ah, please," Mateo begged, as though the vampire were talking about Mat's body singing with desire, begging for cock. Because Mateo was already there, skin tingling and desperate, wanting to watch Pax writhe and beg for it, for him.

The vampire gave Mateo a gentle nip on the shoulder and then gently moved him aside so that he could slide his lube-slicked fingers expertly into Pax's entrance. He stretched and sought out Pax's more sensitive areas to exploit them while his hand slid up the werewolf's chest. When he heard the silver-haired man's breath hitch, his smirk widened. His fingers pressed harder against that area until Pax let out a delicious moan and arched his back.

January gave the dark shaft a gentle stroke as he continued. "These fingers surely aren't enough for you, hmm?" He taunted in a low voice. "Don't you want something harder? Larger?"

Pax used both his hands to tug his silver hair back in frustration. "Yes," he gasped. "Mat, please."

Mateo's chest rumbled, something between a growl and a purr. Inhuman and excited. Mat slipped between Pax's legs, spreading them with his thighs. Dark chocolate eyes caught and held his alpha's golden ones as Mateo's hands skimmed down Pax's hips and thighs, the sides of his knees, to grasp Pax's calves, lifting and opening him wider.

"I won't hurt you," Mateo rumbled, voice deep and rough, as though the words had to climb through rocks to pass his lips.

"I know," Pax assured, his chest rising and falling with every rushed panting exhale.

January kissed Pax's ankle, then Mat's shoulder, before reaching between his mates to wrap long graceful fingers around Mateo's length, spreading a generous amount of lubricant over every inch. Mat sucked in a hissing breath as though pained, though the opposite was true. He had to swallow hard, dropping his head back with a moan as Jany stroked him.

"Let me help you, mon loup," the vampire murmured, flicking the tip of his tongue over Mateo's pulse point, making the large wolf shiver. (mon loup= my wolf)

January guided Mat's rigid length forward with one hand on Mateo's hip and the other circling his cock, pressing the tip to Pax's entrance. Mat's head rolled forward, watching with heavy breaths as his vampire mate slid the throbbing tip in a circle around Pax's hole.

"See how he quivers for you there? His body desperate to draw you inside him?" January purred. "Show him why you love to be taken."

January pressed forward on Mateo's hip, pushing until the head of the Hispanic wolf's cock disappeared inside his alpha.

"Ah, so tight," Mat groaned. "So good."

Pax took in a sharp breath of air at the new sensation. But, January didn't stop there, urging Mateo even further inside. "How does it feel to have his hot flesh hugging you so?" the redhead continued. "You are the first to know. The first to breach him."

The silver-haired werewolf beneath lifted his arms further over his head to clutch at the ruffles of the ornate pillow. It made for quite the unintended erotic sight. He knew it would be warm and a stretch, but it still wasn't what he had expected it to feel like. There was something about being intimately connected in the opposite way than normal that made Pax's entire body heat up.

"H-he's so warm," Mateo said with a moan, sinking in another inch. Mat's gaze was hot on Pax's body, the alpha could feel it searing him. "Fuck, he's so..." Mateo's fingers tightened on Pax's legs as he strained with the effort to go slowly, carefully. But Mat adored it. It was the most delicious torture. "Beautiful. Sexy. Strong. He's so...so much," Mateo said through gritted teeth, sliding deeper with every word.

Pax gave the other werewolf a smile. His teeth were such a stark contrast to his skin that it was almost blinding. That was when January switched tactics. The vampire's arms dove down to grab a hold of Pax's waist and used it to tug him closer, allowing Mateo's shaft to slide almost all the way in. The expression on the golden-eyed werewolf's face was a mixture of surprise and pleasure.

"Have at him, my gem," Jany all but ordered as he began to suck on each of Mat's paw prints one at a time. "He wants it, can't you see? He aches for you."

Mateo wanted to draw it out longer, the muscles roping across his back twitching, the cords in his forearms tensing, thighs tightening with his struggle for control. The best he could do was go slow, a languid slide until he was buried deep. Mat kept pushing, shoving Pax's body a few inches up the bed, an aching need to fill his alpha utterly consuming the brunet wolf.

January continued to move from paw print to paw print, whispering words of encouragement to the werewolf between him and Pax. "That's it...now take your time. Make him keen for us."

Mateo's harsh breaths cut the air as he drew himself from Pax's body until he was nearly out. Mat didn't pause even a moment before pushing back in with a long slow glide, making Pax feel every slick inch, thick and throbbing with every beat of Mateo's heart. Mat kept the rhythm. Steady and deep, with an extra arch of his hips when their bodies met, grinding inside and making Pax suck in a short gasp with every inexorable thrust.

A pleasure that Pax had never felt before began to build and build. "Please, Mat, I-" the mocha-skinned werewolf implored only to cut off at a cry when he felt January's hand steadily pumping him. "J-Jany!"

"Tell me when you want harder," Mateo gritted out, shifting his grip on Pax's legs.

It changed the angle, and on the next thrust, the thick head of Mat's cock found Pax's prostate, pressing against it and dragging against the spot as Mateo pushed deep.

Pax cried out. "There...please, right there," he panted.

The hand that Jany had on Pax's shaft retreated only to gently cup Mateo's balls. "You heard him."

Mateo widened his stance, drawing back slowly once more before snapping his hips forward, driving into the place that had made his mate tighten around him and beg for more.

The pinned alpha felt the pressure as the pleasure spread to different areas. His hips began to meet Mateo's thrusts quite fervently. His elbows bent as his fingers dug into his own scalp and he tilted his head back. "Mat!" he mewled as he spilled forth, soiling his abdomen and chest.

Mateo fucked Pax through the alpha's orgasm, his face tight with concentration as his dark hair tumbled around his face in loose waves. Mat stopped when Pax went limp, amber eyes blinking languidly up at Mateo. A sated smile lifted the alpha's lips, and Mat couldn't resist sweeping down to catch them with his own.

January once again got back to stretching Mateo's entrance while the two werewolves kissed. "You've done so well," he preened as he sought out Mateo's weak spots. "Both of you."

Mat shuddered and moaned into Pax's mouth, pushing back into January's skilled touch, his still rigid length slipping from his alpha's body.

"Now, if you don't mind, my garnet..." January asked in a low voice as he slid his arms around Mateo from behind and used them to tug the werewolf into a kneeling position. "I think we should show Pax an example of what he can have later on, croyez-moi." The vampire urged Mat to spread his legs as he pressed his leaking shaft between the clefts of his butt cheeks. "May I?" (croyez-moi= believe me)

"J-Jany, ah, f-fuck me... Please..." Mateo begged, his heart thundering in his ears as arousal roared through him at how January had so neatly and confidently flipped Mat's sub switch to the full 'on' position.

"Mmm," January rumbled as he pressed a kiss to the back of Mateo's damp neck. His hands slowly slid up to pinch light brown buds. "You are exquisite, Mateo." He gave a few shallow thrusts until he was halfway in. "I hope you're paying close attention, Pax."

The vampire's hands shifted down to take hold of Mat's hips so fast that the movement was a blur. The red head thrusted sharply into the heat and then grinded slowly while inside.

Mateo reached back trying to hold the vampire close, pressing his back to January's chest. The wolf couldn't seem to settle his arms or hands as he moaned, running a hand across Jany's cheek, tangling another in his long hair.

"Nnn, harder," Mat begged.

January didn't respond in words. His hips snapped as he leaned back slightly and began to drive himself vigorously into the werewolf's depths. At the sight of Mateo's expressions changing, Pax couldn't help himself. The alpha clambered onto his knees, as well, and cradled the back of Mat's neck so that he could claim his mouth.

Mateo kept one hand in January's red-violet locks, but the other hand fell forward to cling to Pax as the alpha plundered his eager mouth. The feeling of being caught between his mates left his skin tingling and his body buzzing. They had accepted the control he offered, that he wanted to lose. Pax was fully aware again, even as he teased Mat's nipples with the flick of a finger or mapped Mateo's mouth with his tongue. The alpha's eyes stayed open, flicking occasionally to monitor Viktor to confirm the vampire was behaving himself.

It meant Mateo could let go and let his mates catch him and drag him into what could be found amongst kisses so desperate teeth clicked, the sound of a thrusting body smacking loudly into another, bruising fingertips that dug into willing flesh, and erotic animalistic cries of pleasure.

It flicked another switch inside of Mateo, leaving him dizzy and enraptured, every kiss and touch and pounding thrust smearing together like watercolors into something damn near transcendental.

Pax's mouth and tongue attached to one of Mat's nipples, causing the brown-eyed werewolf to cling to the back of his silvery head.

"Mateo," January whispered into the russet wolf's ear, slowing his thrusts down enough to draw his attention. "Would you allow me a bite?" He asked between deep breaths. "I promise you won't regret it."

It took a moment for Mat's pleasure-addled brain to make sense of his vampire's words. His tongue felt thick and clumsy in his mouth.

"Mmmm." Mateo let his head fall to the side, baring his throat to January. "Yeah," he forced out breathlessly.

Jany felt his shaft throb against Mateo's inner walls. He leaned forward, his fangs piercing through the russet skin just as Pax began to suck on the other nipple. The alpha took hold of Mateo's flesh and began to stroke him while the werewolf's delicious blood filled January's mouth. The vampire's power rolled over both their bodies in a wave of sublime pleasure that was so intense that Pax found release a second time, his cum streaking over Mat's hip and outer thigh.

January's thrusts became fierce. The hard pounding into Mateo's shaking body faster than human could possibly perform and more punishing than a human might survive. The feasting vampire's arms wrapped around Mat's chest and stomach, the only thing keeping the wolf upright and in position for every snap of January's hips. Pax's hand blurred, jerking hard and fast at Mateo's slick, straining length.

Mateo screamed, his balls drawing up so tight it hurt, his cum painting Pax and the bed beneath him, spurting over and over.

The redhead withdrew his fangs and gently licked Mateo's neck clean as a rush went through him. He hadn't consumed more than a cup of blood, but the heady essence that was Mateo brought with it an indescribable boost of energy and lightness. It caused his purple eyes to glow from within.

The sound of sharp clapping startled the two werewolves as they turned their heads towards the host they had briefly forgotten during their euphoria.

"I have to admit, that certainly was entertaining," Viktor purred as he regarded the three naked men, the three hues of skin were a beautiful contrast to see. Even more so when they were doing such wonderfully naughty things.

Viktor's lounge pants covered everything they were supposed to cover, although his shirt was completely unbuttoned, exposing a swath of pale skin. He pulled a handkerchief from his pocket, dabbing it against areas of his chest and stomach, suggesting that the vampire had thoroughly enjoyed the show but at least had the decency not to flash them. Pax tugged a blanket over a still-recovering Mateo before quickly clothing himself.

"I believe your effort deserves a reward," Viktor said, standing as January and Pax helped Mateo find his pants. Since Mat's shirt had been ripped earlier, Pax began to wrap his upper half in the blanket, wanting to shield his mates from any further gaze from the slate-eyed vampire.

"The diary is yours to keep," the older vampire insisted. "I had several copies made and what you've just shared with me will fuel my fantasies better than owning the little book ever could."

A small flash of regret passed through January as he dressed and joined his mates. Viktor hadn't been as bad as some of his other lovers, but the redhead realized that the time he had spent trying to make it work between them was all in vain. Purple eyes sought gold and brown. He barely knew his mates, but the time they spent together was already worth all the time he had wasted on Viktor, and then some.

"May we have that diary, then?" the redhead asked.

"Certainly," Viktor said with a gentle smile, stepping gracefully to the bookcase.

He withdrew a red leather-bound book from an overflowing shelf, plucking it free without hesitancy, as though he knew precisely where it would be. He pressed it into January's hands with a fond smile.

"I never meant you ill, Jany," Viktor said softly. "Never think I'm not sorry I couldn't be who you needed me to be. And I truly have missed you, not just the hedonistic delights. I apologize for insinuating at much, it was petty of me." Viktor let out a heavy sigh. "You are more than a pretty face and a delicious body. Conversations with you were always stimulating, and you never behaved like some of those slimy sycophants that bother me so."

The old vampire cleared his throat and stepped away from January. "You seem to have found several someones who can provide for your needs. I'm happy for you, and I wish you well. And...if you ever wished to visit, you'd be welcome. I will keep my wandering hands to myself, I give you my word. My eyes are another matter. I can guarantee I will look my fill, especially if you bring any of your lovers along. That little one of yours, I would enjoy sparring with him again."

The smile that January gave the other vampire was genuine. "I also wish you well," He admitted. "And thank you, for everything." Though, he didn't mention aloud how he hoped the day never came that he'd have to pay him another visit.

Copyright © 2018 HinderToyBL; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 46
  • Love 36
  • Wow 1
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

Even though you told us we were getting a double update, for some reason I just thought that was a mistake. Thank you.

I am confused about Viktor? I thought he came across well in  this chapter but then Jany still does not want to ever see him again? And your mention about 'much different circumstances', I don't know if that is good or bad. This time was not so great, so?!?!

And Eli's "need" to "protect" Quin by ensuring he is given a measure of Wolfie powers, is that only Werewolves that can do that? Or does Quin have some Vampie powers too from Jany?

Thanks again for the double chapter. It was awesome to see The Pack again so soon...

  • Like 4
Link to comment
6 hours ago, Buz said:

Even though you told us we were getting a double update, for some reason I just thought that was a mistake. Thank you.

I am confused about Viktor? I thought he came across well in  this chapter but then Jany still does not want to ever see him again? And your mention about 'much different circumstances', I don't know if that is good or bad. This time was not so great, so?!?!

And Eli's "need" to "protect" Quin by ensuring he is given a measure of Wolfie powers, is that only Werewolves that can do that? Or does Quin have some Vampie powers too from Jany?

Thanks again for the double chapter. It was awesome to see The Pack again so soon...

 

 

Viktor broke Jany's heart. He respects him for his age and for not being as cruel as other vampires his age are. However, January doesn't like having to display his mates for entertainment against their will. They should be better friends than this, but Viktor is too selfish, he won't provide help without recompense. What Jany meant when he said he doesn't want to see Viktor again was that he didn't want to be in Viktor's debt the next time around. They got off easy this time only because Viktor owed Jany.

 

Every member of their 'pack' becomes stronger with every new mate (even if it's a human like Quin) upon consummation. So when they solidify their bond to Quin, his strength will increase a bit and he'll age slower. As for the vice versa, the boys gain a touch more empathy and adaptability from Quin. 

 

 

  • Like 4
Link to comment
6 minutes ago, BattleLord said:

The elder vampire and alpha werewolf couple the pack are seeking. Other beings in the world who don't have the stones to guide them to their soulmates still are able to find them. Werewolves just have an edge up on everyone else.

 

Exactly! Well said.

  • Like 4
Link to comment

Can’t help but feel sorry for Viktor he seems so jaded and tarnished.... the Alpha action did seem to give him a bit of a polish though! I’m glad Eli and Quin did not stay to witness. Quin can now get to meet his mates in all their glory , with a clear mind.... if not clear head! 

  • Like 3
Link to comment
5 hours ago, deville said:

Can’t help but feel sorry for Viktor he seems so jaded and tarnished.... the Alpha action did seem to give him a bit of a polish though! I’m glad Eli and Quin did not stay to witness. Quin can now get to meet his mates in all their glory , with a clear mind.... if not clear head! 

 

Oh, you haven't even begun to feel sorry for Viktor, just you wait. *evil chuckle* We will see him again.

  • Like 4
Link to comment

Oh wow, that was hot on so many levels; I have a feeling that Viktor would have paid any price for a chance to see that again.  Viktor comes across in this chapter more lonely and hollow than an ass, maybe he isn't as bad as he seems.  Can't wait to see where you take this next; plus who is the next mate going to be???

  • Like 3
Link to comment
48 minutes ago, centexhairysub said:

Oh wow, that was hot on so many levels; I have a feeling that Viktor would have paid any price for a chance to see that again.  Viktor comes across in this chapter more lonely and hollow than an ass, maybe he isn't as bad as he seems.  Can't wait to see where you take this next; plus who is the next mate going to be???

 

He's just very selfish and jaded. We'll see him again.

  • Like 2
Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..