Jump to content
    HinderToyBL
  • Author
  • 5,573 Words
  • 4,877 Views
  • 6 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Lust and Chastity - 3. Chapter 3

Finian had quite the headache when he emerged from his shower in his pajamas and flopped on his bed. First, the pink-haired unicorn was all over him like he was the only human in the world, and then he went all ga-ga for his best friend! On one hand, he no longer had to worry as much about doing embarrassing things while trying to get through to stubborn invisible people. But, on the other hand, was it really the right thing to do to leave him alone with Jack? What if he drove Jack crazy? What if they got into some kind of fight?

He didn't know when the troubled thoughts faded into the background and he started dreaming. But, the next thing Fin saw was a nude man sprawled across a waterbed.

"I...am pretty sure that I have never seen you in my entire life." Fin stated with finality.

"Why, helloooo lovely maiden," The man cooed. "Do you like what you see?"

"I'm quite sure he does not," a familiar voice boomed through the space before Alistair appeared to stand protectively in front of Finian, eyes narrowed on the young nightmare spread on the bed.

"M-Mr. Montcroix!" The Nightmare yelped as he scampered off the bed and covered his privates with his hands. "My apologies! I didn't know he was yours!" He added as he ran off and disappeared from the dream entirely.

Fin frowned, wondering what that was all about. "Was that someone you knew?" He asked Alistair as his navy blue eyes peered over at him.

"Just a young pup who should still be at his mother's knee." Alistair scowled as he walked over to the bed. "Waterbed." He snorted. "He must be from the Diego house." His voice was condescending but he couldn't keep himself from wobbling the warm surface of the bed. "They may be onto something, though..." Alistair said to himself.

Fin snickered and walked over to carefully sit and then drop back onto the waterbed. He patted the spot next to him in invitation. "I have a lot to talk to you about, 'Mr. Montcroix.'" He began. "To start...is Montcroix your last name?"

Alistair was more than happy to slide onto the wavy bed next to his chaste maiden. "Yes. Alistair Montcroix. But I like hearing my first name from your lips."

"Alistair? Why is that?" The teenager questioned.

"It makes me feel closer you to." The nightmare rolled to his side to look Fin in the eye. "And I can imagine you calling it out in passion."

Fin's face blossomed into a pink hue. "A-Alistair..." He continued. "I was trying to tell my best friend Jack about you, but Lee'en appeared out of nowhere again and started freaking out. He even began t-to sniff me and said that I was still chaste. Do I...do I smell funny to you?"

Alistair leaned into Finian's space, drawing in his scent. "You smell... delicious." He nuzzled in to scent behind the human's ear. "Like coffee and chocolate and caramel." Fin felt a whisper of a kiss behind his ear. "It's intoxicating."

The human's heart skipped a beat and he felt heat pooling in very embarrassing places. "B-But, is that what my 'chastity' smells like? What happens when I'm no longer a virgin?" He wondered out loud.

"The basic notes of your scent won't change, especially to the mate you choose." Alistair traced a swirling finger on Finian's hip. "But it won't broadcast like it does while you're a chaste maiden."

"Lee'en said that I had to choose someone when I turn eighteen or all of you would die." Fin relayed.

Alistair looked shocked then angry. "I can't believe he told you that."

"I-Is it true?" Finian asked, his blue eyes seeking cobalt. "I wouldn't want any of you to die just like that."

"Oh course not!" Alistair growled. "That manipulative lying little..." The nightmare took a deep breath to calm himself. "I'd like to tell you I'm surprised a unicorn would lie to you so he could pressure you into mating with him, but I’m not." Alistair sighed. "To claim a chaste maiden is the ultimate achievement for one of them. They sometimes don't even keep the deflowered maiden as a mate after taking them to bed." The look in Alistair's eyes showed his disapproval. "Here I can protect you from any nightmares that might seek you in your dreams, but I am... needed in my world during your daytime." The larger man's voice became tender as he cupped Finian's cheek. "Ask it of me, though, and I will stay by your side, day or night, for as long as you need me."

The human once again subconsciously leaned towards the warmth of Alistair's hand as he let out a sigh of relief. "So, neither of you would die." He deduced. "He also said that when I turned eighteen, I could cross over into your world. Was that a lie, as well?" He asked.

"No one will die if you don't lay with one of us. It's despicable the unicorns use such tactics to coerce maidens." Alistair rubbed his thumb over Finian's cheekbone gently. "It is true that you can cross over when you're eighteen." Alistair was so close the tips of their noses touched. Fin's vision was filled with eyes like cobalt crystals. "I dream that when the time comes, you'd choose to cross over with me. I want to be with you... forever." Alistair blinked slowly, dark lashes fanning down and then lifting. "It will take you even if you've given yourself to me, but the portal accepts the chaste most easily. It will take others as long as they are of age, though the magic has a bit more trouble holding onto them. It's dangerous, but I won't let harm come to you."

Fin's blush became a vibrant red hue that seeped all the way down to his neck. The Nightmare was so close that he wanted to fan himself to fend off the heat that radiated from his own skin.

"Why with me?" He whispered, confused. "We hardly know each other!"

"I've seen your dreams, read your heart," Alistair said softly. "I know you, Fin. I want you... and I want you to know me."

"Would you show me your dreams?" Fin asked. He couldn't very well read Alistair's heart himself, but thus far he seemed kind.

"I would be honored." Alistair pulled back slightly. "You're sure? It might be a bumpy ride."

The human nodded. "I want to see what your dreams are like."

"I won't be able to guide you, but you can wander wherever you'd like." The nightmare's eyes twinkled with excitement. "I'd never hurt you, not even in my mind, so you'll be safe. I'll be watching, opening any paths you need. Let me know when you want out." Alistair snuck a kiss to Finian's cheek. "Are you ready?"

"Yes, I think so." Finian responded, feeling a bit excited about the idea of seeing the Nightmare's dreams.

Alistair scooted up on the bed, making small waves under them. He lay on his back, reclining on the pillows.

"Come lay on top of me." the nightmare beckoned with a raised hand, fingers curling invitingly.

Goodness, Finian thought to himself. But, he carefully scooted closer until he could snuggle against the Nightmare.

"You trust me," Alistair said with happy wonder, stroking a hand through Fin's blue and black hair.

"You haven't given me a reason not to yet," Fin pointed out as he snuggled just a bit closer.

"I never will." Alistair promised. "Now, lay your ear over my heart and close your eyes."

The teenager ignored his blush that time and did as instructed. He heard the Nightmare's heart skip a beat and it brought a gentle smile to his face even as he shut his eyes.

"I love how you feel against me," Alistair confessed. "Listen to me heartbeat. Let it beat for you. Let the sound fill you until it's all you hear. Let your heart match mine. When the time comes, let yourself fall. I'll catch you."

Though he was a bit concerned about the falling bit, Finian did as he was told. He took deep breaths and listened carefully. When the pulsing of both their hearts aligned, he gasped as he felt a sudden wave of vertigo. "Whoa!"

"Hush," came a gentle whisper in Finian's mind. "I've got you. Open your eyes."

The human blinked cautiously, surprised to find himself in a garden. It was no little tilled up patch of dirt, though. Rows of squash and peppers hid behind lush rose bushes. It was a riot of vegetables and flowers everywhere he looked. The wild garden was surrounded by tall willows, their branches swaying in the breeze. Movement caught his attention, and he turned to find a little oasis in the middle of the carefully weeded plantings. A tiny pond, flashing with the whites and golds of koi, was circled with paving stones. A woman with midnight blue hair tied in a high ponytail sat on a wooden bench, watching the fish and tossing them breadcrumbs.

"She's beautiful," Fin whispered. "Who is she?"

"I'm Alistair's mother, silly boy." She didn't look up but a smile curved her lips. "Are you going to come over or keep hiding behind the clematis?"

Finian flushed with embarrassment, but slowly made his way over. "Y-You're very lovely, madam." He admitted quietly. His gaze shifted to the colorful koi. "How many of them are there?"

"Thank you. This is how Alistair sees me, the truth is likely less kind." She looked to the fish that, now that Finian was closer, he realized were the strangest koi he'd ever seens. They all had odd gray symbols on them. It was almost like some foreign writing. "There are more than I can count. We can't see all of them all the time." She dropped a handful of breadcrumbs into Finian's palm. "You should pet one."

The expression on the teenager's face brightened right up at the very idea. "I'd love to!" He carefully sprinkled the bread crumbs over the area where she had not fed yet and carefully reached down to slide his finger along the back of one of the fish. "Wow..."

The fish suddenly turned, catching Fin's finger in its toothless mouth. It didn't hurt, but a strange tingle raced up his arm to his head. His vision blurred and his view was suddenly replaced with a view of what looked like a mostly empty classroom.

"Mr. Montcroix," called a tall austere man with maroon hair back in a tight braid. A red diamond sat like a tattoo on his forehead. "Are you ready to tell the truth about who released the hart from its enclosure?"

Finian's vision moved from left to right and he heard a young voice answer.

"I have nothing to say, sir, other than it is wrong to keep such a creature captive, especially in a tiny enclosure where it can't escape any cruel passerby who wishes to torment it."

"Then you'll accept the punishment for all of them," the man said icily. "Two others were seen with you. You'll take their punishment as well." He pulled a thin cane from a drawer.

"I understand, sir."

The vision faded, and Finian realized the fish had swum away.

The human desperately searched for the fish that he had touched and tossed him the biggest chunk of bread from his hand, for brave little Alistair.

"Your son is brave and kind." He whispered to the elegant woman.

The woman looked very pleased. "I agree, but I am biased." She brushed a few crumbs off her skirt. "You must not have seen the memory of when he was five and painted his entire body with my rouge and then hid up a tree, refusing a bath."

Finian laughed, the sound a bit louder than he had intended. "Forgive me, I just...think that is incredibly charming." He admitted. "He sounds like he was quite the handful."

"He was something." The woman smiled wistfully. "So, he's chosen you? You must be something special."

The blush came back full force and Finian wondered if he would ever be able to control it. "I...I don't know about that. I'm just a kid." He muttered.

"We'll see." She smiled knowingly, jeweled eyes twinkling. "What brings you here, little one? Alistair's never let anyone see his mind before."

"Alistair has seen my dreams, so I wanted to see some of his." Fin replied honestly. "I-I want to get to know him."

"You should look around." The woman smiled gently. "You can see some of his childhood here. This place is where he feels most safe and comfortable. Maybe you'll see it for real someday. I have more bread if you want to play with the fish." She nodded to a break in the willows. He noticed the crest on her forehead as her bangs shifted. It was a branching vine circling a rose, all in deep indigo. "When you're ready, go that way."

Ever more curious, Fin stood and gave her a smile. "Thank you. It was nice meeting you!" He said as he headed towards the break in the willows, as instructed.

The woman waved and returned to tossing treats to the strange koi. Finian stepped between the trees, finding a worn path. He followed it, stepping over roots and fallen trees, surprised at how thick the woods had become. When he looked back, he couldn't see the willows. The path thinned, becoming difficult to follow. Fin was relieved when he saw light through the trees. Finian brushed leaves from his hair as he stepped out on the sunbaked dirt. The young human squinted as he peered at what was nearly a mountain in front of him. As his eyes adjusted to the light he saw he had a choice to make. There was a trail cut into the side of the mountain, meandering jaggedly up the slope. Below it was the wide mouth of a cave, the flickering light of flames beckoning from within.

Finian looked longingly up at the slope that curved upwards, but in the end, he chose to follow the flickering light in the cave.

"I wonder where this one leads..."

As Finian entered the cool darkness of the cave, flickering flames set in the wall and shielded by glass chimneys. At first the rock beneath his feet was rough but as he continued forward, it grew smooth, then was covered by a soft red carpet. Stone walls gave way to wood and led to a long hall. Fin didn't even know if he was still in a cave. Doors began to appear, first one, then more, until the hall was lined with them. Every door had a small window with a wooden shutter hiding what was behind it.

The teenager hesitated, but walked over to the first door. After he went through it, he opened the window’s shutter, letting him see back into the hall. A soft moan made Finian straighten, hand still on the door. He couldn't seem to stop himself from turning to see who'd made the erotic noise.

The voice had been startlingly familiar.

Finian found himself gazing at the long bare lines of Alistair's body. The nightmare was completely nude, his hair like an ebony and blue waterfall down his back. He had a smaller man pressed against a wall. The man's legs were spread and he stood on his tiptoes. Their bodies shook with Alistair's sinuous thrusts.

The human teen gasped as he looked on. If that was Alistair, then who was the smaller man?

Finian crept closer, unable to stop himself. He didn't know why it was so important to know who the man was, but it was suddenly the most important thing in the world.

Alistair threw his head back in ecstasy and Fin was fascinated to see Alistair's familiar face softened by youth. He looked about sixteen or seventeen. His cheekbones were softer, his cheeks rounder.

When the smaller man looked back over his shoulder at Alistair with lust-lidded eyes, Fin saw he was about the same age. His hair was an inky purple streaked with green, tied in a quickly failing braid. The crest on his forehead was a jagged star.

"Gods, Simon..." Alistair moaned.

Finian had mixed feelings about what he was seeing. He felt a surge of lust seeing Alistair in such a state, even if it was a younger version. He also couldn't help but glare at the one called Simon, feeling a stab of jealousy. In the end, he felt the crushing weight of inadequacy. He couldn't give that kind of satisfaction to Alistair. Not as he was now. Not quite yet.

"Touch me," Simon gasped. "I'm close."

Alistair wrapped his arms around the purple-haired man, one hand catching his erection and pumping it swiftly. Alistair's thrusts were steady and deep as Simon's moans and gasps became more desperate until the man's entire body tensed tight as a bow string. Thick splashes of white decorated the wall in front of him, dripping slowly towards the floor.

Alistair kept thrusting, clearly excited by the orgasm that had taken Simon. His jaw tensed as he clenched his teeth.

"Don't you dare cum inside me," Simon warned, still panting from his own orgasm.

Alistair only made it a few more thrusts before he stumbled back, pulling out of the smaller man. The nightmare took himself in hand, pumping himself roughly until he came, seed arching from the tip of his cock to splatter on the floor.

The teenager was nearly in a trance as he watched Alistair finally releasing. Even if it were his younger version, he was still so beautiful.

"I'd let you come inside me..." He whispered aloud and immediately covered his mouth with a hand, shocked at himself and the words that came out of him.

Simon tugged on a pair of pants and pulled a handkerchief from the pocket. He used it to clean the wall then tossed it to Alistair. The nightmare wiped himself off then crouched to clean his cum off the floor.

"Come on," Simon called, walking to a desk Finian hadn't noticed. "You keep distracting me and we'll never get this done."

"Me?" Alistair sounded affronted. "You started this!"

The two bickered good-naturedly as they slowly faded from view. Finian was alone in the room. It lasted a moment and then Simon and Alistair were with him again, clothed this time.

"Come on, Alistair..." Simon cooed. "It'll still be there after you get me off."

Alistair sighed but there was a smile on his face. "You're terrible, Simon."

He began unbuttoning his shirt.

Fin looked and the wet spots were gone from where Simon and Alistair had made their messes. Everything was tidy. As the two men stood and Alistair pressed Simon against the wall, he realized the scene was repeating itself. He'd first come in at the middle, now it had started over again.

Fin backed away, back out the door of this scene, wondering where to go next.

"So are all the doors these kinds of memories?" He wondered.

Finian pressed forward, no longer tempted to peek into any of the rooms he passed. The hall finally ended in a door. There was no window on this one, it was solid dark wood. Finian hesitantly opened it, bracing himself for what he might find. Fin let out a deep sigh of relief when no fornication was evident in the very normal looking room. There was a couch and a desk, as well as a computer and a few bookcases. A thick ornate carpet covered the wood floor. It looked like a den. He waited, but no one magically appeared, much to his relief.

He was definitely surprised when the door opposite him swung wide and an apple-cheeked little boy with platinum blond hair and eyes like sapphires darted in. A little blue oval with an infinity symbol within in it was in the middle of his forehead.

He took one look at Finian and a gap-toothed grin split his face.

"Daddy!" he shouted as he bound across the room to wrap his arms around Fin's waist.

Finian fell to his knees, stunned to silence as he held the little boy in his arms. He didn't even know when tears began rolling down his own cheeks. But, he wiped them away and lifted the boy up as he stood back up.

"H-Hey sweet one." He responded softly as he began to gently pet the soft platinum hair and rubbed the child's back.

"Daddy," the little boy said worriedly. "Don't cry. Are you sad or do you have a hurt?" The blond held Finian's face in his small hands. "Do you need Father? He always makes you smile all big and funny."

Fin let out a soft chuckle. "Yeah, I think I need your father." He told him. "Why don't you go get him for me?"

As soon as Finian set the boy's feet on the floor the little blond was scooting out the door, calling loudly for his father.

"Father!" He shouted as he ran. "Daddy needs you! He's crying and I don't like it!"

Fin sat heavily on the sofa. The little boy's hair was just the same shade as his before he dyed it and he had the same pale skin as well. The teen suddenly wished he'd asked the little boy his name. Finian knew this wasn't real, but it still seemed important somehow.

The other places he'd been seemed to hold memories and things from the past. Where the heck was Finian now?

Fin nearly jumped out of his skin as the door swung open with such force that it slammed into the wall, lodging the knob in the plaster. A wild-eyed Alistair charged through the doorway.

"Fin!" the nightmare shouted. "Where are you bleeding? Keep the injury above your heart!"

The little boy scooted in behind him carrying a small white metal box with a ruby plus-sign on it.

"We'll save you, Daddy!" the little boy shouted exuberantly.

Fin shook his head and rushed over to hug Alistair tightly. He didn't care if it was an illusion of a futuristic Alistair. At that moment, all he wanted to do was hold on tight.

"Alistair..." He sobbed into his chest. He wanted nothing more than to see that imagined future as reality someday.

As he cried, he was overwhelmed with vertigo. He blinked blearily as it slowly passed. He was still held in Alistair's arms, though they were back on the waterbed.

"I’ve upset you." Alistair's voice was heavy with sorrow. "I'm so sorry, Fin."

"Would you...?" Fin questioned with a shuddering breath as he wiped away his tears and looked up at the Nightmare.

"What can I do?" Alistair said gently. "Ask anything."

"Would you really wait for me?" The teenager asked.

"As long as you need." Alistair brushed Finian's hair from his damp eyes. "I know this is probably overwhelming. Tell me what I can do to help you, and I'll do it." The nightmare brushed a stray tear from Finian's cheek. "Just don't ask me to leave."

"On one condition," Finian countered.

"Tell me." Alistair held his breath, hoping.

"That you don't ask me to leave, either." Fin stated with finality.

"Never." The nightmare's breath left him in a rush. He pressed soft kisses to Finian's still damp cheeks. "Can I ask what upset you? I'm so sorry I hurt you."

"I wasn't upset, I was just...deeply moved." He confessed. "Your thoughts on our possible future together were absolutely lovely."

"Thank the gods." Alistair's body relaxed, pulling Fin backwards with him to sprawl on the pillows. "I was so afraid I'd hurt or upset you."

"My tears may have been due to your amazing vision, but that doesn't mean that I was pleased the entire time," Finian pointed out as he poked at Alistair's chest, a grumpy expression forming on his face. "Just who was that 'Simon' person?" He practically demanded before his voice fell to a mumble. "I don't like his face."

"Simon?" Alistair's brow furrowed. "You saw a memory with him. He's one of my oldest friends. Now he's practically my right hand back at home." The nightmare smiled. "He handles things when I'm here with you."

"Right hand, is he? Oldest friend indeed..." The teenager grumbled, his jealousy rising. "If you care about him so much, why be here with me?"

"Are you jealous?" Alistair couldn't fight his grin, though he knew Finian wasn't likely to appreciate it. "Of Simon?"

"Is there any reason I shouldn't be?" Fin retorted, sending the Nightmare a heated little glare.

"You have nothing to be jealous of." Alistair pulled Fin close, though the teen turned his face away and crossed his arms across his chest. The nightmare wasn't deterred. "Simon and I realized that we were much better friends than lovers. We stopped fooling around years ago."

"...How old are you now?" Fin asked hesitantly.

"Twenty-four." Alistair answered.

"Still sounds like you were 'fooling around' with him for a good few years," He grumbled.

"I haven't touched him since I was eighteen." Alistair said seriously, trying to catch Finian's gaze. "And I haven't, and won't, touch another since I've met you." The nightmare's eye's flashed. "The only one I want to touch," long fingers traced Fin's cheek, "is you."

Heat immediately rose to the teenager's cheeks as he remembered just what kind of situation he was in. Did he really have any right to reprimand Alistair his past conquests when he couldn't bring himself to be the one to bed him? Just what was wrong with him? A strange sadness welled up inside him, mixed with frustration and fear.

"I...I'm sorry." He whispered.

"Whatever for?" the nightmare looked bewildered.

"I shouldn't be so miffed about who you slept with in the past, not when I can't even..." He trailed off and glanced to the side, unable to look the Nightmare in the eye.

"I kind of like that you’re jealous," Alistair admitted with a little nip to Fin's shoulder. "And you should know, I'd rather be here, like this, with you, than with anyone else who would part their legs for me." He kissed where he'd bitten. "And I'll happily wait until you're ready for that. Until then, I'm more than content to hold you in my arms and take whatever you're comfortable sharing with me."

The teenager's nose began to practically glow red at the very thought. Alistair was so kind and patient. He reached his hands up to cup the Nightmare's face and placed a soft and, admittedly, chaste kiss on his lips.

"Thank you." He whispered.

Alistair's face lit up like Fin had offered him the stars. The nightmare rolled over on top of the smaller man, holding himself a few inches above the startled human. "I have to ask... did you imagine yourself in Simon's place? Pressed against the wall with me moaning your name?"

Finian shook his head even as the blush rolled over his entire face. "No, but I certainly am now..." He whimpered.

Alistair let his lower body drop to press against Finian's. "Someday we can try every position and find which are your favorites."

Fin squirmed beneath him, his mind already supplying him with the images. "E-Every position?"

"Oh yes." Alistair's jeweled eyes seemed to glow. "Would you like me to show you a few? You don't even have to take your clothes off... unless you want to."

"M-Maybe not just yet..." Fin responded. "Tomorrow maybe?"

"I greatly look forward to tomorrow, then." Alistair's voice was smoky and smooth.

The nightmare rolled them again, leaving a startled Finian straddling Alistair's hips. The bulge under him made it clear the nightmare was glad to have him there.

"But I would make the most of tonight," Alistair purred as his fingers traced Finian's thighs.

"Goodness!" Fin gasped as he felt just how awake little Alistair was. He fought not to squirm, but reached down to place a hand over it in curiosity. How could the Nightmare possibly be this hard for him? It made no sense. "D-Does it hurt?" He whispered. He never felt the need to touch himself, but he really seemed to want to touch Alistair.

"It aches for your touch." The nightmare shifted his hips, pressing himself to Finian's palm.

The human's breath hitched, but he scrounged up some of his reserve and gently undid Alistair's pants, tugging them down enough to downright gape at the flesh that was revealed. His own shaft was nothing to sneeze at, but Alistair's was definitely larger. It was one thing to feel it against him and another to see it. Fin held his breath as his small, dainty hands pressed against the sides of the length and his fingers curled around the tip.

"Finian," Alistair groaned. "Ah-That feels so good." The nightmare kept his body perfectly still, unwilling to do anything that might frighten off his maiden.

The teenager slid one of his hands down the side and then pressed three of his fingers along the center of the underside and dragged them all the way up. He was quite fascinated by its dusky color and texture. The fingers of his other hand curled and slid softly along the head.

"Quite honestly, I think I rather like touching yours more than mine." He admitted with a blush.

"You've never explored yourself fully, or you wouldn't still be chaste." Alistair let Finian explore him, reveling in every tentative touch. "Never grasped yourself in your hands and stroked, maybe imagining a lover taking you in his mouth..."

"I have imagined...that..." Fin muttered as he began to use both hands to gently stroke and squeeze Alistair's shaft, as if he were memorizing it by touch alone. "I just could never quite translate the 'someone else' part to mask my own hand. My body knew that it was my own hand and not someone else's...and it just never interested me. My hands were just used to wash myself with, that's all. That was their only purpose."

"And if it were my hands?" Alistair asked breathily, hands reaching back to cup the round soft globes of Fin's ass. "Do you think you'd like them touching you, stroking your length, teasing your tip with my fingers?"

The hands on Alistair's flesh ended up squeezing a little too hard.

"O-Oh!" Fin gasped. "I...y-yes. Just not until I'm older."

Alistair gasped, hips bucking once before he forced them back down. The motion made the waterbed roll under them. A drip of precum beaded at the nightmare's tip.

"Anything you want," Alistair promised, fingers tight on Finian's thighs.

Finian felt a touch of boldness as he gently raked his nails up the underside of Alistair's member. He then began to alternate his thumbs as he slid his fists over the flesh in alternating motions. Afterwards, he laced his fingers together and pumped up and down, digging both his thumbs into the length.

"Ah, Finian... Just like that," Alistair moaned as he encouraged the human teen.

With greater confidence, Fin moved faster, watching to see what made Alistair react strongest. He was so focused he was surprised when the nightmare groaned a warning.

"So close, love..." Alistair's voice was low and rough. "Do you want me to finish? I don't want you to do anything you don't want to..."

The human merely worked him faster, eager to see with his own eyes what the present time Alistair looked like when he reached completion.

"Yes, I want to see you finish." He responded huskily.

Alistair let his head fall back to the pillows, submitting to Finian's desires that so perfectly aligned with his own. Alistair didn't close his eyes, carefully watching Fin's lovely fascinated face as he focused on bringing the nightmare pleasure. The teen's deep blue eyes were bright as he watched Alistair's thick cock twitch under his stroking fingers. The tip of Finian's tongue peeked from between his soft lips as he concentrated, the bed sloshing gently under them.

Alistair sucked a breath through clenched teeth. His vision was filled with that soft pink tongue, barely visible between Finian's lips. He imagined the teen leaning forward, using that tongue to swipe the precum from his tip and lick a hot wet path down his shaft.

The nightmare grunted, hips thrusting up once, hard enough to lift Finian. The teen kept his balanced, not stopping in his attentive strokes. Alistair's heavy balls drew up tight and his cock grew even thicker in Finian's grasp. The teen's eyes widened as thick ropes of cum burst from Alistair's tip to paint his chest and abdomen, one shot catching him on the chin.

"Wow," Finian's breath hitched as he carefully clambered over to lick the spot on the nightmare’s chin clean. His eyes widened in surprise at his nerve. The shock was so strong that he immediately woke up from the dream.

"Goodness!" He groaned as he covered his face with his hands. He was breathing hard and wasn't surprised to feel that his own shaft was hard. "Just what is happening to me?"

===

We hope you’re liking our story! Reviews make us ridiculously happy! Thank you!

Copyright © 2017 HinderToyBL, Rambling Robin, Thirdly; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 24
  • Love 8
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

On 02/03/2016 02:19 AM, W.E_Rosenthal said:

I like this story a lot. I just wish Fin appreciated himself more. Keep up the good work!

I know! Fin is a really beautiful person inside and out. Don't worry. He has plenty of people to remind him. Thank you so much for reviewing! xoxo

  • Like 1
Link to comment
On 02/01/2016 01:27 PM, WriterJT said:

Another Amazing Chapter Hinder.... I can't wait to read more!

Thank you so much! We're really glad you liked it! We actually have quite a few chapters written. We just need to edit them so we can post them. Support like yours really encourages us to keep going, thank you! xoxo

  • Like 1
Link to comment

This story is a great favorite of mine, I imagine that Finn will make Alistair's dreams come true if he keeps doing what he dreams of. I can hardly wait to read more. 

 

  • Like 2
Link to comment
On 6/20/2017 at 7:53 PM, Butcher56 said:

This story is a great favorite of mine, I imagine that Finn will make Alistair's dreams come true if he keeps doing what he dreams of. I can hardly wait to read more. 

 

 

This is quite the late reply, but this comment was spot on.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..