Jump to content
    HinderToyBL
  • Author
  • 3,300 Words
  • 4,025 Views
  • 8 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Lust and Chastity - 4. Chapter 4

Finian took a quick, cold shower, as he tried his best to clear his mind from any lingering thoughts of Alistair and his dreams. He wasn't successful. But, at the very least, he managed to calm his body down enough for his erection to wilt.

On Saturday mornings, he usually slept in late. However, he woke up far earlier than usual due to his sultry dream. The teenager decided to cook up a traditional breakfast for his dad, Robert Fair, and himself since he was already up and about. He made some fried eggs, hash browns, and bacon. The scent of the bacon must have carried all the way to the master bedroom because, as soon as Fin served both plates, his father sat down on a stool near the counter to eat it.

"Good morning," Fin greeted him as he placed a full plate in front of him.

"Mornin'," His father replied groggily as he scooped some of the hash browns with his fork. "You're up early." He added with a loud yawn.

"Yeah...couldn't quite sleep." The teen admitted with a slight blush. "Hey dad...think I can go hang out at Jack's for a while today?"

"Fine with me. Just don't stay out past nine PM." His dad replied.

"I'll be back way before then," Fin admitted. He then took a seat next to his dad and began to dig into his meal. A guttural moan escaped him as he savored the taste of the bacon and hash browns dipped in the warm, soft yolk. "Why does everything fried taste so amazing?"

Robert let out a snort and a deep chuckle. "You remind me of your mother when you get like that, you know that?" He prompted, a smile briefly forming on his face before it was replaced with a slight scowl. "She...really had a zest for food."

Finian found it a little hard to swallow his following bite. When the food went down his throat, he made no happy noises that time. "...sorry." He whispered as he began to pick at the food on his plate. If he hadn't been so enthusiastic about the food, then his father wouldn't be hurting right then.

"Here, let's finish up. You cooked, so I'll wash all the dishes." His dad insisted.

The two of them finished their meals in silence after that. Fin then rushed off to brush his teeth and put his socks and shoes on. "Heading out, dad!" He called as he walked out the front door and closed it behind him. The teenager rushed over to Jack's house and rang the doorbell two times.

Jack's dad, Walter Kierny, answered the door with a scowl on his face. "Good grief, what is it?" He looked the petite teen up and down before walking away with a grumble. "Go on up, the lazy bum is still asleep. He had some girl up there last night until way too late. Tell him to spray some air freshener or something. Smells like a couple of rutting animals up there."

His words were harsh but there was a gleam of approval in Walter's eyes as he thought of his son being so virile with women. He wandered back to the kitchen to get his coffee, leaving Finian to go find Jack on his own.

Finian blushed down to his neck at the very thought, but then he remembered just who he had left Jack with the night before. Could he have really done all that with Lee'en? Fin took the steps two at a time as he rushed over to his best friend's room.

"Jack?" He questioned as he burst in. The first thing he saw was a disgruntled Lee'en rubbing his eyes.

"What's the bloody emergency?" the unicorn grumbled.

Jack blinked, sitting up with a yawn, his sleep-mussed brown hair sticking in all directions. "Mmf?" He rubbed a hand over his face. "Baby, I don't know if I can go again, but I can try." He yawned. "Get the lube..."

Finian's face began to glow bright red. "Whoa, I guess it really was Lee'en that you had with you all night."

Lee'en had quite the salacious smirk on his face. "Like I would have really allowed anyone else when I had his whole attention to myself!" He then jerked to a full upright position. "What the-" He took a long breath and then began to sniff the air. "What's that scent?"

"You mean the results of what went on in this room all night long?" Finian questioned.

"You!" The pink-haired Unicorn gasped as he rushed over, clambering over Jack's body on the bed on this way, and pointing an accusing finger into Fin's face. "Whyyyy do you smell a bit like wine, freshly baked bread, and spices?"

Fin tilted his head to the side in confusion. "What do you mean?"

"You usually smell of chocolate, caramel, and coffee!" Lee'en insisted.

The teenager's navy blue eyes widened as he realized what he meant. Could Alistair's scent be of wine, freshly baked bread, and spices? He couldn't quite make out what his scent was in the dream...but, could that really be his scent?

"Oh, that." Finian said, looking to the side.

Jack rubbed his belly where Lee'en had stomped him in his rush to get to Fin.

"What's going on?" Jack sat blearily on the edge of the bed, sheet falling away to show him completely naked. Finian realized that there wasn't a stitch on Lee'en either.

"Can we, uh, have this conversation after the two of you are actually dressed?" Fin asked as he rubbed the back of his neck and glanced pointedly away.

"Jack, he smells of someone else! Someone's corrupting him!" Lee'en whimpered as he tugged at the taller human's wrist.

Jack smiled happily at the tugging. "Lee's still here!"

He kissed at the phantom fingers on his arm before hunting down a pair of sweatpants to tug on. He also found a shirt that was too small for him. He held it out in the air and the unicorn took it from him. It hovered in the air for a moment, but when Lee'en put it on, the shirt became as transparent to Jack as the rest of the unicorn.

"Damn," Jack grumped. "I'd hoped I'd be able to make out a bit of him from my shirt."

"Sorry big guy," Lee'en responded with a pout.

"You might not make him out, but it's plenty disturbing to me to see him wearing one of your shirts with one side falling over his shoulder like that." Fin pointed out.

"Unf." Jack adjusted the sudden partial-erection in his sweat pants. "Does he look hot? Damn, I bet he does." Jack plopped back onto his bed. "I have to tell you about my night last night."

"And I'm kinda scared to tell you about mine," Fin admitted as he shot a wary glance at Lee'en, but the unicorn simply sat next to Jack with his legs akimbo and folded his arms petulantly across his chest.

"You had a night?" Jack made gimme motions with his hands. "Tell me! Tell me everything."

Fin's face turned pink as he tried to figure out where to even begin. "Do you remember when I spoke of the Nightmare that visited my dreams? Well, first of all, he's not the only one that can show up there. Last night, some other naked Nightmare dude was sprawled on a waterbed. But, as soon as Alistair showed up, he just took off."

"Oh? Is he that ugly, then? Did his face scare him away?" Lee'en teased sharply.

"No, Alistair's beautiful! His face didn't scare him away...but, maybe the expression on his face did." Fin admitted.

"What happened after the other one took off with his, uh, tail between his legs?" Jack asked with a smirk.

"Well, I, er...I ended up peeking into Alistair's dreams this time and he showed me some of his childhood memories, one of his raunchy teenage memories, and a very beautiful futuristic vision that had me in tears." Finian continued. "One that featured a child that called me 'Daddy' and I just about lost it crying...b-but, he pulled me back out of his dreams and we talked." He bit his lower lip. "And, somehow, we ended up...not talking and doing something else."

Lee'en bristled from his spot, not liking where this was going one bit. "Go on, what did he do to you?"

"First, I need to know much more about this raunchy teen memory and a complete description of 'something else'." Jack was leaning forward, eager for more information, unable to hear Lee’en’s comments.

Fin's blush darkened. "There's not much to tell! He was around my age and was fooling around with some guy named Simon, which made me more than a bit jealous..." He explained. "And when I got back, we ended up...that is to say, I ended up...I mean, he got all hot and bothered that I was jealous over him and he ended up getting a rise out of it." He covered his face in his hands, the final part a bit muffled. "And I...kind of gave him a handjob?"

"He coerced you into giving him a handjob!?" Lee'en cried out.

"He didn't coerce me into anything, I was the one who was curious enough to do it!" Fin countered.

"Nice job, Fin!" Jack crowed. "I didn't know you had it in you. What did you think? Did you love it? Does he have a nice cock?"

"He's...well, he's bigger than any of us in this room," He confessed. "And at the end, I don't know why, but I...I may have licked a bit of cum off his chin?" He whimpered.

Lee'en let out another loud gasp. "You tasted him? It's no wonder you now smell a little like him! You better not go much further than that until after you're eighteen, you hear?"

"Why can't I go further than that until I'm eighteen?" Fin questioned.

It was the Unicorn's turn to finally blush. "Because...you're the only chance of Jack getting into our world right now. And it's not like your Nightmare wouldn't want to see you in person!"

"Naughty little cumlicker," Jack grinned. "I like it." He cocked his head. "I feel like I'm missing a lot of this conversation. What's going on when you're eighteen?"

"Oh, Lee'en just reminded me that if I get any more...soiled? Then, I can't cross over. And you wouldn't be able to come with." Fin concluded. "But, I promise I won't let it get too far. Like Lee'en said, he'd want to meet me in person and I...well, I guess I really want to meet him in person, too."

"Ooo," Jack said with delight. "You've got it bad for this one. Finally! I guess I won't have to try to hook you up with Chester now. He'll be bummed." The brunet winked. "I'll comfort him."

"Like hell will I let him 'comfort' that so-called Chester." Lee'en growled.

"Lee'en doesn't like the idea of you comforting Chester." Fin supplied.

"He's jelly?" Jack laughed. "How cute. So, you going to let this guy feel you up tonight?"

"I don't think that's very wise...but, maybe just a little?" Fin decided.

"Rawr." Jack made little clawing motions in the air. "Go get him, tiger. And then tell me all the sordid details. Speaking of sordid details, I had the most amazing fuck of my life last night."

Lee'en stretched and flopped onto his side on the bed, curling one of his hands around Jack's waist to gently scratch at the skin beneath the human's bellybutton. "It was quite amazing for me too, big guy."

"Lee'en agrees." Fin replied.

Jack smiled, patting the unicorn's hand. "I'm glad. I couldn't tell for sure, since I couldn't see, but it felt like he came buckets. He took it like a champ. I pounded him so hard I nearly broke the bed."

Finian was the only one that could see the bright pink blush that formed on the Unicorn's face, blending right into his pink hair so that he looked barely more than a fluffy, pink ball.

"Lee'en, I still don't fully understand. And, please don't lie to me, Alistair debunked your death theory."

Lee'en simply let out a huff and shifted back into a sitting position, leaning against Jack's side. "I'm not apologizing for that. I would much rather you choose one of us than one of them in any case." When the human glared at him, he let out a sigh. "Alright, alright. Shoot."

"Why do Unicorns and Nightmares not get along? Don't all of you share your world fairly peacefully?" Fin questioned.

"It's a genetic thing, I guess? Our behavior creates a natural conflict." Lee'en responded.

"...so you're saying it's like a cats versus dogs thing?" Fin drawled.

"Something like that!" The unicorn agreed.

"Can the unicorns be like bunnies?" Jack piped up. "I always really wanted a rabbit and Lee'en is soft as an angora." He petted the skin of the unicorn's arm.

"You think I'm soft now, babe? Wait til you feel this!" Lee'en piped up. The Unicorn's crest began to glow and a horn began to protrude from it as he shrunk and shifted into an actual equine form.

"Goodness!" Finian gasped. "He's small and fluffy!" He said as he rushed over to pet him. "Jack, touch him." He insisted as he placed one of Jack's hands on the Unicorn's back.

"Even softer than an angora." Jack whispered with wide eyes. He began petting everywhere he could reach. "Tell me just what he looks like, Fin?"

"Well, he looks like a miniature horse with a horn. He's white with a pink mane, tail, and tufts on the bottom near his hooves, which are the same color as his magenta eyes. His horn is small and slightly rounded at the tip, shimmering like an opal." Finian described. "He is quite adorable."

"Of course I am," Lee'en replied with a slight snort and a whinny.

"Adoooooorable." Jack whispered. "I want to keep him forever." The human teen didn't even seem aware of his words as he continued to pet and scratch the small unicorn.

"You can if you agree to be my mate, big guy." Lee'en practically purred, allowing the taller teen to do as he wished.

"He said you can keep him forever if you chose him as a mate." Fin relayed.

Jack rubbed Lee'en's velvety nose. "We'll see when I get older. I'm too young to get married right now." He draped himself over the unicorn's back without putting all his weight on Lee'en. Jack rubbed his face in the unicorn's soft fur, making little happy noises. "You're even better than a rabbit, though. I can't wait until I can really see you."

Lee'en's tail gave a gentle flick as he settled his head and neck down onto the bed. "I think I can wait for you, Jack Kierny." He stated.

"He said he'd wait for you." Fin told his friend. "Alistair told me the same."

Jack sat back. "You don't have to do that." He said softly. "Stay with me until you feel you want to go somewhere else, and you can always come back even if you do. I don't want you to make promises you might regret later."

His words were sweet and sincere. They might have had more impact if he weren't professing them to Lee'en's butt.

Serious conversations with invisible beings had their difficulties.

Lee'en turned about and licked the human's cheek. "The only thing I would regret is if you choose someone else." He grumbled.

"...he said if you choose someone else, you'll regret it." Finian translated.

"I did not say it in such a manner!" Lee'en huffed.

"You might not have said it that way, but that's how it sounded to me!" Fin defended.

"Umm..." Jack looked uncomfortable as he scratched the back of his head. "Does he know I've never been in a monogamous relationship before?"

"Polygamy is fine with me, so long as I’m the first and I get to help choose the others." Lee'en replied, undaunted.

"He says so long as he's the first and has a say in it, he doesn't care how many partners you have." The blue-eyed teen responded.

"Hmm, how will I know if there's someone he doesn't want me to fool around with if you're not there, Fin?" Jack pondered.

"Believe me, he'll know." The Unicorn preened.

"Umm, he says you'll know?" Fin passed on.

Jack shrugged. "Okay." The human teen smiled sheepishly. "Fin, could you ask him if I hurt him last night? Things got kind of, umm, rowdy. The signals we worked out told me he was okay, but... seriously, I've never fucked anyone so hard before. My muscles are sore... It's a nice reminder of the good time we had last night."

The shorter teenager blushed hard at all the colorful imagery Jack painted for him. "...so, Lee'en, h-how was it?" He asked him.

"I could take even rougher than last night, so I was just fine. I rather enjoyed it." Lee'en confided.

"He said he's good and he could handle even rougher." Fin said awkwardly. "Said he really enjoyed it."

"Damn, baby..." Jack bit his lip as his hazel eyes sparkled wickedly. "He and I are going to have to have a chat on the laptop later." The human teen looked delighted as he turned his attention back to Fin. "You never told me what happened when you met this Al guy the first time."

Another blush rose to Finian's cheeks. "W-Well I didn't realize he was what he was...I thought I had dreamed him up somehow. So, dummy me ended up babbling all sorts of embarrassing things to him. I told him he was beautiful and that I didn't like how girly I looked." He explained. "He said I was p-perfect and that he wanted e-everything from me." His voice fell to a panicked whisper. "I...I even think I flirted with him."

"Nice!" Jack gave Finian two thumbs up. "He's right, too. You are just right for you. I wish my ass was as fine as yours. And if you hadn't been my best friend since forever, I would have seriously been chasing you to get a piece. And you have dozens of admirers at school." Jack dropped a wink. "There's no reason for you not to have the confidence to flirt."

"You know that if I were ready, I wouldn't have hesitated with you," Finian countered. "And those admirers don't know anything about me."

Jack stood, sauntering over to Fin to wrap him in a hug. "I love you, man. I'm glad you're finally letting someone in, even if he's not human." Jack patted Finian's shoulder before wandering around the room with his hands out looking for Lee'en. "If your nightmare is as awesome as my little unicorn, you're a damn lucky guy. You should go for it. Make a leap."

A surge of warmth hit Finian right in the chest. He was quite moved by his friend's acceptance and support. "Thanks, Jack. Your opinions mean so much to me." He admitted.

Lee'en shifted back into his human form and gave Jack a tight hug. "We have unfinished business, you and I." He stated.

"Well, I better leave you two alone for now. I'll see you later!" He said as he rushed off.

"Take it easy," Jack laughed. "Don't do anything I wouldn't do." The teen pulled out his laptop and cuddled the invisible Lee'en to his side. "I have a couple of websites to show you, baby. We'll see what you like the best..."

Copyright © 2017 HinderToyBL, Rambling Robin, Thirdly; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 18
  • Love 6
  • Haha 3
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

Hmmm, I have the feeling Jack's father is in for a bit of a surprise. :lol: Le'en and Jack certainly suit each other well.

Link to comment
On 02/06/2016 11:07 PM, Timothy M. said:

Hmmm, I have the feeling Jack's father is in for a bit of a surprise. :lol: Le'en and Jack certainly suit each other well.

Oh yeah. Jack's dad is in total denial. That might be rough. At least his mom is cool. Lee'en and Jack are my OTP. I see little hearts when we write them. ;) Thank you for the review! I hope you like the next chapters! xoxo

  • Like 1
Link to comment

Such a charming fantasy!  Even though this isn’t usually my genre of choice (fantasy, creatures from other dimensions),  I’m really enjoying this story. A sweet romantic story transcends the limitations of reality.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
12 hours ago, tesao said:

Such a charming fantasy!  Even though this isn’t usually my genre of choice (fantasy, creatures from other dimensions),  I’m really enjoying this story. A sweet romantic story transcends the limitations of reality.

 

Yes, in spite of the different species and cultures, all of our stories are humane at heart. Many heartfelt moments and, hopefully, several funny ones along the way. 

Link to comment
On 12/28/2018 at 7:31 PM, Lizzydolphin37 said:

This story puts a whole new meaning to dream guy. It's wonderful so far. I just hope Alister is as good as he seems.

 

Yes, in this tale, we did a bit of a spin on how Unicorns and Nightmares are perceived. 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
1 hour ago, cmk762 said:

So here I am being happily sucked into another world of y'alls creation!

 

Oh. BIG warning on this one. A bonfire happens towards the final chapters where there were outcries on behalf of Finian. If you dislike any rape scenes, I suggest you read the slightly tamer version of this story here (where the rape scene does not really happen): https://tapas.io/series/Lust-and-Chastity

Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..