Jump to content
    HinderToyBL
  • Author
  • 7,951 Words
  • 3,425 Views
  • 8 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Lust and Chastity - 6. Chapter 6

Quinton woke up with the first rays of the rising sun the following morning. He rubbed the sleep from his face and shifted into a sitting position before standing up. The Unicorn's breath hitched when he caught sight of his guest, having briefly forgotten that the teenager was even there. As he peered over to the other mattress, he felt a surge of warmth at the sight. The Nightmare's pewter hair splayed across the pillow, and his body was all wrapped up in the blanket like a little burrito. He let out a soft snicker and gently ruffled the top of Synan's head before going to the shower.

The Nightmare woke up blearily a while later when he heard the spray of water. He sat up and stretched, heading for the bathroom himself. He stripped out of his clothes, setting them next to the sink so that he could wash them later. Synan yawned widely before climbing into the shower with Quinton.

"Mornin'," The Nightmare greeted as he scratched his tummy sleepily.

"Whoa!" The Unicorn jumped back, hitting the shower wall clumsily. "Good morning? I would have given you a turn in the shower, you know..." He half groaned.

He finished rinsing himself off and handed the glycerin soap to Synan, intending to leave.

"It's all good," Synan said in a sleepy manner as he started to soap up. "I'm used to the public bath houses. I can't remember the last time I bathed alone."

Quinton inwardly winced. "Do you...need me to stay, then?" If the Nightmare was uncomfortable bathing alone, then he didn't want to cause him that kind of discomfort.

Synan blinked at the Unicorn, his brain finally waking up. He paused his lathering and stared at Quin.

"Shit," the Nightmare swore as he finally realized it. "You wanted to shower by yourself, didn’t you? Damn, I'm sorry. I wasn't even thinking." He groaned. "I should not be allowed around normal people," he muttered under his breath.

The Nightmare reached for the shower curtain so Sy could leave Quin to finish his shower in peace. He would wipe any leftover soap off himself with his shirt. It needed to be washed anyway.

"Hey, no. Wait," Quin called out as he gently held one of Sy's elbows. "I'm all done." He placed a hand on the Nightmare's hip and carefully maneuvered him until he was back in the spray of the water. He then leaned down to whisper in his ear. "All yours." The blond gave Sy a kiss on the cheek and then gingerly stepped out of the shower to dry himself. "Stay there. I'm going to find you a clean towel." He said as he opened the drawers beneath the sink and retrieved the fluffiest towel he could find, placing it on top of the toilet seat for him.

The teenager wasn't long in the shower. His hair was short on the sides but longer on the top. He usually kept it in a faux hawk, but after washing, the longer hair hung in his eyes. The Nightmare turned off the water and peeked out past the curtain.

He was alone.

Synan found the fresh towel. It was so soft that he just nuzzled his face into it for a moment. The teen smiled and dried himself off. His clothes had disappeared from by the sink, so he wrapped the thick towel around his waist.

The Nightmare found Quinton in the other room, scooting the mattress so it wasn't so much in the way.

"Umm, hey." Synan pushed pewter-hued hair out of his eyes again, the towel slipping low on his hips. "My clothes? I don't have anything else. I was going to wash them in the sink and then use what little magic I have to dry them."

"Oh, I put them in the wash," Quin replied. He ended up doing a double take when he saw the state of young Nightmare. Averting his gaze, he handed Synan a set of the smallest clothes he had. "Try these on. If you don't like them, you can always wear your clothes when they've dried."

The Nightmare carelessly dropped the towel and pulled on the clean clothes. They were loose but comfortable. He just had to roll up the pants and sleeves a little.

"These were yours?" Sy asked as he ducked into the bathroom to hang up the towel. "You weren't always a big beefcake?"

Synan plopped on the edge of Quinton's bed to pull on the clean socks. The blond swallowed hard at the sight of the Nightmare getting dressed. Why was it almost as alluring as when the boy undressed?

"No..." The Unicorn responded. "I was always tall, but skinny."

“You really muscled up,” Synan complimented before patting the bed next to him, inviting the blond to sit.

Quin walked over and sat down beside him. "I had no choice." He admitted. "There were...reasons that I had to learn how to physically defend myself."

"Reasons?" Synan asked, leaning back on his hands.

"Reasons I don't entirely want to talk about right now. Come on, let's get something to eat in the cafeteria and then I'm going to ask around about dream traveling." Quinton suggested as he stood back up and headed towards the door.

“Alright,” Sy conceded as he pulled on his boots and stood, still surprised the Unicorn hadn’t tried to jump him yet.

The Nightmare had attempted to stay back as Quinton got himself food. Synan had no money to pay with. Quin was having none of it, though, dragging Sy along and filling a tray for him when the teenager tried to just take a piece of bread. Synan was confused and out of breath by the time they sat down.

“The food is cheap and it all just gets added to my college bill.” The Unicorn explained. “It’s fine. Eat.”

Synan awkwardly started in on some crisp meat and eggs. He wondered how he was going to pay the Unicorn back for all of this. It made it hard to swallow, though his stomach continued to grumble in hunger.

After their meal, Quin found a few of his Nightmare friends and asked them which books explained, in detail, everything about dream traveling. His friends were eager to let him borrow three different volumes.

"This is the beginner basics, this one is for manipulating the dreamscape, and this one is for more personal connections." One of the Nightmares said as he handed the books to Quin.

"No rush in returning them, we know them inside and out." Another one piped up.

"Yeah, dream traveling's the best!" The third one agreed.

Quinton thanked them all and walked back over to Synan, a broad grin on his face. "Ready to start?"

"Y-yeah," Synan answered, a sick feeling settling in his stomach. His debt to the Unicorn just kept increasing, but he didn't know what else he could do. So, he followed Quinton obediently back to the man's room.

The two of them sat with their legs crossed and facing each other on Sy’s mattress as Quin opened up the book on the basics. "Alright...I'm remembering now." He said as he browsed through the chapters. "I'm going to pull you into my dream the first few times so that you can get used to the feeling. That's how our instructors taught us." He held both his hands out for Synan to take. "Trust me?"

"Okay..." Sy took Quin's hands, trying not to think too hard about the comforting warmth of the larger hands arounds his.

When the two of them closed their eyes, Quinton used his magic to gently tug Synan's subconscious mind into his dreamscape. The two of them were standing on the rocky waterfront of a crystal clear lake surrounded by undisturbed trees.

"Take it all in, five minutes to adjust to the feeling. Feel free to explore or touch the water." The blond stated as he sat down on a boulder.

Synan's knees felt wobbly and his head spun. He refused to throw up in front of the Unicorn, though. He had at least a little dignity left. Besides, it seemed rude to puke in someone's mind. The Nightmare took a few careful steps, happy to find the ground solid beneath him. He kept his back straight as he walked carefully toward the water, feeling like a drunk trying to play sober. Sy found a little grassy patch next to the lake and tried to sit gracefully. The teen looked over at Quinton, who didn't seem to notice when Synan flopped more than sat.

Okay, so maybe the Nightmare was still a little disoriented.

Synan rolled his eyes at himself. He was supposed to be naturally adept at this. It was just another reminder for Sy that there was really only one thing he was good at, a single marketable skill. He sighed softly as he looked into the clear water.

Quinton carefully observed the Nightmare, remembering fully well how queasy it felt to dream travel for the first time. He tried to give Sy some space to recover, but in the end, he walked over and dipped his hands in the cold water and then pressed them to the Nightmare's forehead.

"How are you feeling, little one?" He asked softly as his silvery blue eyes carefully observed the teen.

"Better now." Synan closed his eyes, enjoying the cool hands on his brow. "Thanks." He blinked his color-changing eyes up at the Unicorn, not realizing how endearing he looked. "What now, boss?"

Unable to help himself, the Unicorn leaned down to press a gentle kiss on Synan's lips. "Now, we go back." He whispered against them. A shift was felt as they opened their eyes in their home world. Quin quickly reached out to tug Synan's body snuggly against his to stabilize him. "Are you ok?"

"Just a little... fuck..." The Nightmare slumped in Quin's arms. He looked up at the Unicorn, a blush staining his cheeks. "My arms and legs apparently need a moment." He blew his silvery-dark hair out of his eyes.

A deep chuckle resonated from Quin's chest as he reached down to rake the strands away from the Nightmare's face. "Take all the time that you need. The first few times are always tough. That's why it's easier when you are guided into the dreamscape with help first."

"Sorry, I'm not very good at it." Synan sighed and rested his cheek on Quin's chest. "I'm not much of a Nightmare."

"You're doing fine, Sy," Quinton countered. "I really did throw up the first time, and I was limp on the ground for half an hour if I remember correctly."

"You aren't a Nightmare, though," Synan reminded quietly. He forced his legs to hold him and his arms to lift. "Alright, what's next? I'm ready."

This time, the Unicorn gently wrapped his arms around Synan's waist and cradled his head at the nook of his neck and shoulder.

"Here we go." He warned as they once again traveled into his dreamscape.

They were on a cloud near a castle in the sky. The ground was as soft as cotton balls.

"Damn, nice." Sy poked the poofy ground with a toe. "Have you ever fucked on here? It looks like it would be amazing."

Quinton let out a snort of amusement. "No, though perhaps I might try to someday. How are you feeling? Can you stand?"

Synan held his arms out for balance as Quin gingerly let go of him. The Nightmare was a little wobbly, but not bad, and no nausea. Sy smiled up at his teacher.

"Got it!" the Nightmare said with a grin.

"Well done," The blond replied with a smile of his own. He tugged the Nightmare against him and gave him another kiss, a slightly deeper one, as they traveled back home. "How about now?" He asked as he waited for Sy to assess his limbs.

Synan looked up wonderingly at the Unicorn. He reached up and touched his lips. The blond had kissed Sy before, but the Nightmare had thought it was just a fluke. It was becoming a regular pattern, one that the teenager was enjoying much more than he ought to. Quin was supposed to be his competition, but it was becoming more and more difficult to remember that when the big blond held him.

"I'm, uh... What?" Synan blinked stupidly. "Legs, yes. Good." He stood on his own, but didn't pull away.

"Ready for the last dream travel for today?" Quinton questioned. Three was always the max for beginners. He didn't want to push it, seeing as how the two of them would still have to cross over to visit the maiden and his kin.

"Bring it." Synan tried not to let the tremble in his limbs show.

The Unicorn gave him a genuine smile. He once again aligned the both of them in a comfortable manner before sending them both through to the dreamscape. The two of them were then on a shaded beach with white sand and clean waves rolling to the edge.

"Feel free to explore." He said as he stood up and helped the Nightmare onto his feet. "But, don't go too far just yet."

Synan felt steadier on his feet as he wandered up the beach, curious to look around in Quin's head.

"The water should be lukewarm," The Unicorn added as he walked along behind him. "The beaches in our world and the human world rarely have extended shade like this. So, I dreamed an ideal beach up."

Synan smiled, peeking to the side to look at Quin. "You mean we can swim?"

"If you want, you should be stable enough to." The blond replied with a smile.

The Nightmare gave a little happy wiggle before stripping out of his clothes in seconds flat and stowing them on top of a dry rock. He streaked past the Unicorn to bound, splashing into the warm water.

"Gods," Sy said with a laugh. "I haven't been swimming since I was a little kid!"

Quinton should have expected the young Nightmare to rush into the water naked, but he still felt a bit of shock seeing Synan rush past without any of his clothing. Feeling a bit defeated, the Unicorn decided to strip, as well, walking until he was waist deep in the water. "Remind me to take you swimming for real in either world." He noted.

Synan splashed happily in the water, looking more like a child than Quin had ever seen him. The Nightmare laughed in delight, a bright happy sound that pulled an answering smile from the Unicorn. Sy smirked mischievously before pushing his hands to splash a plume of seawater onto the bigger man.

"Oh, it's on now, little one!" Quinton called out as he splashed the Nightmare back playfully.

Sy whooped loudly then dove under the water. He kicked hard, circling behind Quin. He popped up a few feet behind him and began splashing him mercilessly as he crowed in victory.

The taller Unicorn couldn't help but laugh at the Nightmare's antics. He swam up to him and grabbed him around the waist to tug him flush against him.

"Are you quite done, Synan?" He prompted, a smile still on his face.

Sy shook his head slowly, a little smirk on his lips, before spraying a mouthful of water directly into the Unicorn's face.

"If it's like that," Quin responded after backing up a bit. He then dove for the Nightmare and effortlessly lifted him by the hips and tossed him into the water.

Sy squeaked as he was thrown backward, eyes wide. Water went up his nose, and he came up sputtering but laughing.

"Big bully!" Synan called as he paddled away from the Unicorn. "I was just helping you wash your face!"

Startled, Quinton swam after him. "Hey, I'm sorry. Did I throw you too hard? I didn't mean to toss you that far..."

The Nightmare let a wave pull him under and swam sneakily toward Quin. The Unicorn was treading water, looking around in distress. He became overcome with worry. Had Sy been too tired to fight the current? The teenager did say that it had been years since he'd last been swimming. Perhaps the little Nightmare just wasn't a strong swimmer. Quinton' eyes scanned the water, panic blooming in his gut.

Synan suddenly burst from the water behind the Unicorn in a spray of seawater. He leaped on Quin's back, dunking himself and the big man under the water. Sy came up with a laugh, wiping water from his eyes.

Quinton sputtered out water but was too relieved to care.

"I was worried, Sy!" He chastised as he walked them over to shore and sharply pinched the teenager's thigh. "Don't disappear like that again." He knelt onto the sand and looped Synan around until he straddled his lap.

"I'm sorry," the little Nightmare peeped. "I was just playing." He hunched his shoulders. "I shouldn't have. I messed up again." He threaded his fingers through his dark silvery hair and tugged hard. "Fuck!"

"Hey, it's ok." Quin said in a calmer tone of voice, taking hold of the Nightmare's face in both his hands. "I'm still going to take you swimming later, and this changes nothing. I just...I don't want anything bad to happen to you."

"Bad things happen," Synan said softly. "You can't stop that." The Nightmare shook his head sadly. "This thing with the maiden will be resolved one way or another. I know I probably won't convince him to choose me. Then you'll move on and I'll go back to where I was. I'll look for a maiden for as long as I can. I'll hold out until I can't anymore." Sy shrugged. His eyes seemed flat, the varied colors no longer shifting like sunshine on a peacock feather. "Then I'll go back to where I was and I'll stay there. I'll make the best I can of the whole thing until I die."

Quinton knew that look. He recognized it immediately. It was the look of numbness that once even made its way onto his own face in the past. "If a maiden is what you want so badly, then I'll help you obtain one." He insisted. "You're already on your way, aren't you? You've never dream traveled before this and look at where you are." He tugged him into a tight hug, one of his hands cradling the back of Sy's head while the other wrapped around his back. "But, I'll be damned if I ever let you go back to wherever you were before this. I refuse to let you go. You can go anywhere else but there."

"Don't make such promises." Synan rested his head on Quin's shoulder, suddenly tired. "I'm not your responsibility. I refuse to weigh you down that way. If I don't find a maiden to love me, that's on me, not you. You have your own shit to deal with. You don't need mine, as well." The Nightmare released a shuddering sigh. "I would hold you back, hold you down. Eventually, you'll tire of me or resent me and things will get ugly and bad."

"Then let them get ugly and bad." Quin stated with finality as he brought them back to the physical world. He still held the Nightmare close, though Synan was positioned between his legs and with his back pressed against the blond's chest when they traveled back. "I only hope that, in the absence of a suitable maiden, you'd chose me."

“Wh-what?” Sy turned to look at the Unicorn, confusion painting his face. “What are you talking about?”

"I've decided." Quinton told him sincerely. "Should Finian not choose either of us, I would like you to be my mate."

"You can't do that..." Synan stammered. "How could you possibly want to be my mate? I offer nothing to you. I bring nothing of value to the mating." His brows drew together. "Are you mad?"

"We could teach each other! I could teach you everything I've learned in my studies thus far, and you could teach me how to view everything through new eyes again." Quin insisted. "We could go to many different places in the future. In the meantime, you are more than welcome to see those places in my dreams."

"We should go." Synan stood, stumbling backwards, nearly tripping over his own boots paired next to the bed. "It will take a few minutes to walk to the crossing point."

The Nightmare kept his eyes averted from Quinton as he tugged on his boots. Sy felt like his heart was being crushed in his chest. He heard the Unicorn's words and knew what they were. They were either some kind of terrible pity or an attempt to gain total control over Synan. Neither option was acceptable.

Sy knew that Quinton was likely, given enough time, to find a chaste maiden for himself. The Unicorn was strong, tall, intelligent, and beautiful. Quin was educated and going places. Synan couldn't see how he could fit anywhere in that.

The Nightmare wrapped his arms around himself as he headed for the door.

The Unicorn felt the sting of rejection, so he allowed the Nightmare to walk on ahead of him. He had hoped that the teenager would feel the same, that he'd understand how they should both forget about the maiden and form a bond together. The man took a moment to steel himself before heading towards the boundary, catching up with the short teen. When they crossed over, they realized that Finian had left the back door open for them, and they let themselves in.

"Finian?" Quin called out.

"In the kitchen!" Fin responded. He had ordered enough Chinese food for four people, just in case they showed up. He figured that if they didn't, he could save the food for the following day.

"Let me help," Synan said quietly, pulling a cardboard carton out of the paper bag.

The Nightmare was almost like a different person from the one Fin had first met. Gone was the wild and confident flirting. Instead, the Nightmare was quiet. His shoulders were slightly hunched, as though Synan were hiding from something, and didn't want to be noticed. Even his hair was different, no longer spiked into a faux hawk, it hung down for him to brush out of his downcast eyes.

"Thanks," Fin replied with a slight frown. For a moment, he hadn't even recognized the Nightmare. "Synan? Is everything alright?" He asked.

"What?" The Nightmare looked up from putting a spoon in the rice. "Oh, everything is...I'm just tired." His eyes flicked to Quinton. "I'm getting used to a new mattress, but I think I'm going to have to go back to the old one."

"You are not going back to the old one." Quin hissed as Fin served him a plate and placed it in front of him. "And if you do, I will go with you."

Fin looked from the Unicorn to the Nightmare and sat down after serving Synan and himself. "Did something happen between you two since yesterday?" He asked.

"Quinton decided he doesn't like my old mattress, even though he doesn't even know where I got it." The spark seemed to come back to the Nightmare's eyes. "So, he wants me to keep sleeping on the new mattress, either because he pities me too much for the bed I had before or because he wants to be able to control my bedding choices!" He ranted. "He'd make me sleep on satin sheets even if I tell him I hate sleeping on them because they are too damn slippery!" Synan slammed a carton down, slopping Mongolian beef sauce across his fingers, which he sucked off violently.

The blond nearly made a noise as he openly stared at the intense sucking of fingers in a half-aroused manner. "F-First of all, I don't pity you, I only wanted to help you get on even ground with me." He countered. "And all of my sheets are high thread count cotton! They're not slippery at all!"

The human let out a small sigh, sensing another quibble about to occur between his guests.

"Fine!" Synan grabbed the chopstick pairs out of the bag. "Maybe you aren't trying to force uncomfortable sheets on me. You say now that it isn't pity, but eventually I'm going to start bringing in my own quilts and throw pillows and you're going to hate it. It doesn't match your stuff!" He insisted. "You are high thread count cotton and I'm second hand burlap! That shit is going to rub you the wrong way until you lose your shit and set fire to the whole bedroom set!" The Nightmare then threw a set of chopsticks at Quinton' chest in a fit frustration.

Quinton caught the chopsticks and slammed them down on the table, standing up. "The only thing that rubs me the wrong way is the fact that you refuse to understand that I've grown to care about you, childish behaviorisms, stubbornness, and all!" He countered. "What you bring in or not is of little consequence to me because I don't care about anything material. I would set fire to the whole bedroom set if it meant that you would accept me."

"Stop." Synan threaded his fingers through his hair and tugged hard. "You don't understand what you're saying. You don't know me. You'd be throwing away everything. I'm no chaste maiden, I'm about as far from it as possible." He waved a hand to a wide-eyed Finian. "That is what you should have! A beautiful, chaste maiden who can lift you up and help you rise to all your possibilities, not hold you down like an anchor around your throat." Synan took a deep breath and turned to Fin and asked sweetly. "Do you have a spoon for this meat and onion stuff with the brown sauce?"

Finian shakily handed the spoon to the Nightmare, but Quin quickly reached forward to take the spoon out of his hands, setting it down on the table next to the chopsticks.

"Forgive me, Finian. Please do not take offense to this, but I don't want you for my mate," Quinton confessed. "No. I want a short, stubborn, sultry, and scared Nightmare by the name of Synan as my mate." He continued as he focused his gaze on a set of peacock topaz-hued eyes. "And, in spite of what he thinks of himself, I would much rather have him by my side than the most chaste maiden in the human world!"

Synan reached over to grab the spoon, shoving it violently into the Mongolian beef carton before throwing himself at the Unicorn, covering the larger man's lips with his hands.

"Stop!" Synan snapped, stomping his foot. "Stop saying these things...You'll...You'll break my heart, so stop!" He keened desperately before stepping back and wrapping his arms around himself. "If I have to go back to the Elders now to be their whore again, I can do it. I'll survive. But if you do this and I have to go back..." His fingers raked up to his pewter locks, tugging. "I won't be able to spin it to anything positive this time. I'll break."

Finian kept quiet and still as he watched the argument unfold. He didn't care about the food getting cold, as he could always microwave it afterward.

"What do I have to do to convince you that you will never go anywhere near an Elder ever again?" The Unicorn countered. "I won't allow it. I want you to be mine, Synan. It's a decision you have to make yourself. If you allow me to, I would be yours to do with as you please, as well!" Quin admitted. "If all of this means that I have to break your heart, then so be it. I will shatter it into a million pieces and then I will piece it back together stronger than it has ever been before."

"Stop, please..." Synan sunk to the floor, fingers still clenched in his hair as he struggled for breath. "I just don't want...Please." He clenched his eyes shut to fight off the tears threatening to fall.

By that point, Fin's heart went out to both his new friends. Apparently, something had happened between them for them to be suffering so much. He quietly went back to the kitchen to make a few batches of hot cocoa for the three of them. They seemed to need it.

The blond Unicorn followed Synan to the floor and hugged him tightly. "I will tell you everything about me. You've told me so much. I owe you everything that I am. I will give it all to you, Synan."

"Please, don't break me," the teenager begged. "Please."

"Let me in, little one," Quin whispered softly. "Let me into your heart and I will love you until our bodies become dust in the ground. Put your trust in me."

"O-Okay." Sy nodded shakily. "Just know that when you tire of me... I'll die."

Quinton felt his heart skip a beat at the consent. He gave Synan a hard kiss on the lips and immediately began to shift into his faun form. His clothes grew hazy, then disappeared. A curved, opal horn emerged from the Pisces crest on his forehead, and his legs became equine in form, with hooves replacing feet and long, wispy tufts towards the ankles. "I declare you, Synan, to be my mate," He spoke out loud.

Synan's shift was just as smooth as Quinton's. The triple spiral crest on his forehead was replaced by a horn that looked like it had been carved from a peacock topaz, all the colors of a peacock's wing shifting across its smooth surface. The slight point to the tips of his ears became more pronounced than in his human form. His legs shifted and curved until ebony hooves replaced feet and his lower body was covered with soft pewter fur. A long tail sprang out behind him, matching the hair on his head and the tufts on his ankles. It was pewter shot with strands of green, blue, purple, and turquoise.

"I-I declare you, Quinton, to be my mate." Synan's voice shook as he stepped forward to allow their horns to touch. There was a blinding flash of light that filled the room. When he could see again, Sy pressed his palm to the front of Quin's hip just above where his wheat-gold fur began. When he lifted his hand, a perfect replica of Synan's triskelion crest was visible on Quinton' hip.

Quinton, in turn, placed his palm on the side of the Nightmare's neck. His Pisces crest was transferred onto it. He could think of no other time in his life when he felt happier and stronger. The magic bond between mates was a powerful thing. The blond pressed a tender kiss on Synan's lips, one that gradually grew in intensity until his tongue slipped inside to taste the Nightmare's own.

Finian had rushed over when he felt something strange in the air. He got back just in time to see both of his new friends in, what appeared to be, half-forms. He was nearly blinded by the light that shone upon their joining and was surprised at the crest transferring. Was all of that part of becoming mates? When the timer on his microwave chimed, he rushed over to make sure that the milk with the grated chocolate that he was heating up didn't boil over. He poured the hot chocolate evenly into three mugs and placed the cups on a tray to bring it over to the table. The make-out session that had sparked up between Quinton and Synan became so heated that he began to see hands wandering to sensitive places.

"A-hem!" The human cleared his throat loudly. "Guys?"

"I'm sorry." Synan blinked dazedly at Finian as Quin kissed and nibbled the crest on his neck. "We're neglecting you. And we used your home for a mating ceremony without your permission..."

The blond Unicorn let out a sigh as he reluctantly pulled away from the Nightmare enough to speak. "If anyone should be asking for forgiveness, it's me, maiden. We meant no disrespect." He added as he reluctantly stood on his hooves, gently lifting Synan up with him.

The human teen looked them both over. "I've never seen that form before." He mused out loud as he handed each of them a mug of hot cocoa. "I don't exactly have champagne, as is our custom when forming a union. But, here's to your mating ceremony!" He toasted with a smile, clinking his mug to each of theirs. "Congratulations?"

Synan smiled shyly, clinking his mug against the others before taking a sip, all while Quinton still held him close.

"This is our faun form." Synan explained after taking a sip. "We have three forms. This is considered the most romantic and least threatening of our forms. Matings are often done in full animal form." Synan ducked his head. "I have a feeling Quin chose to be a faun so that he didn't scare me off. It's well known that the Elders like to use their animal forms to...torment the ones under their power." Sy looked up at Quinton, his eyes asking if it were true.

"Think no more of those corrupted Elders." Quinton replied softly.

"That sounds terrible." Finian said as he sat down at the table. "When I cross over, I plan to help do something about those Elders."

"Only Unicorns and Nightmares of high standing can overturn any of the Elders." Quin admitted as he took a seat and carefully tugged Synan onto his lap.

Synan snuggled happily into his mate's lap, hardly able to believe it was all true, that he wasn't dreaming.

"The Elders were able to slowly phase out the monarchy over many years." Synan shrugged. "The convinced the people that being led by a council of Elders was better than a King or Queen. At first, the Elders shared power with the King, they balanced each other and helped avoid corruption." Sy shook his head. "But when they saw an opportunity to take complete power, they didn't hesitate. That was a long time ago."

The Nightmare looked into his mug. "I think for most people it's fine. It's pretty good for those of high rank, the families that were once Royals or related to Royals." He elaborated. "For the poor, or those of very low status, though...the Elders can do whatever they want to them, and they do." The teenager swirled the chocolate in his cup and peered over at his mate nervously.

Quin merely held him closer and fed him warmth, silently encouraging him to keep going.

"They took me when I was a kid. I was on the street, had been for a while. My parents died when I was little. My uncle was supposed to take care of me, but he decided I was too much work, so he kicked me out." Synan continued. "The Elders didn't give me a choice. They pretended it was for my own good." The second time that the Nightmare looked up, anger flared in his eyes. "That's how they play it off, that they are taking in these poor street punks and taking care of them. It's bullshit. Everyone knows, but no one does anything about it." Synan sighed, taking another sip of his drink to calm himself.

Fin's eyes narrowed as he took in the injustice of it all. It was something he had to talk to Lee'en and Alastair about. Something had to be done.

"Sounds like you've been through so much, Synan." He responded. "Just know that you have a friend in me, Lee'en, and even Jack. We won't let anything else happen to you."

Quinton couldn't have put it any better himself. "And you also have me. We can study together, live together, and travel together. And, so long as Finian is fine with it, we can visit them and explore the human world to your heart's content."

"Thank you." Synan murmured, warming his hands on the hot mug. "I think I'd really like that." Sy looked up at Quinton. "You swear I never have to go back?"

The blond looked the Nightmare in the eye. "Never." He vowed.

The human smiled at the sight. "Alastair will be pleased when I tell him about this. Pleased and amused, I'm sure." He commented.

"That name is familiar." Synan said as he snuggled close to Quinton and sipped his chocolate. "I must have known an Alistair at some point. Is he good to you? You deserve only good things.

"He’s wonderful." Finian admitted with a blush. The human thought time and time again that Alastair deserved better than him, but he kept those worries to himself. "I’ll be sure to introduce him to all of you when I cross over."

Once again, Quin felt a nagging feeling about that name, but he paid it no mind. "Now then, if you would excuse us." He said as he effortlessly lifted Synan up into his arms. "We should consummate our bond before sunset."

"O-Oh!" Finian blushed harder but rushed over to open the back door for them. "Then, I will see you both tomorrow!"

"Bye!" Synan was barely able to set down his nearly empty mug before Quin swept him outside to the crossing point. "Quin, there's no rule about consummation before sunset..."

"I know, I just wanted to give him a viable excuse for letting us have some time alone." Quin admitted sheepishly. He continued to carry Synan all the way back to the dorm. Once inside, he carefully set him down on his bed. "We can consummate our bond whenever you wish it."

Synan shifted back to his human form. He looked at Quin, a little twinkle in his changeable eyes as he slowly tugged off his borrowed shirt.

Quinton swallowed hard at the sight. "I...I meant it didn't have to be tonight..."

Sy toed off his boots and socks before popping the button on his pants and slowly dropping the zipper. He turned his back to Quinton and laced his fingers on top of his head as he shifted his hips back and forth, making his pants inch downward.

"Damn it," Quin hissed under his breath as he quickly stripped out of his clothes, tossing them about in every which direction. "Sy." He murmured in the Nightmare's ear as he nuzzled the crest he had placed on Synan's neck. He wrapped his arms around the Nightmare's body from behind.

"Mmmm, yeah?" Synan wriggled his ass backward, rubbing against Quinton's growing erection.

"I don't think I can take it anymore," He whispered. "How do you want us to...which way would you prefer?" He fumbled.

"Any way that gets you inside me in the least amount of time." Synan tipped his head back to lick the side of Quin's throat.

"Gods," Quin's breath hitched, having felt that single lick all the way down to his toes. He shifted to press his lips against the Nightmare's firmly, seeking to kiss the very breath right out of him. As he sucked on Synan's tongue, he tugged him completely against him so that they were chest to chest. His larger hands slid down the teenager's sides, pausing at the hips so that his thumbs could stroke the skin along the bones.

Synan shivered. It was all like nothing he'd experienced before. The hands touching him were sure, but gentle. He sensed Quinton's strength. The Unicorn could crush him easily, or force him down and take whatever he wanted. Instead, Quin was firm without hurting. It made Synan's desire spike. All that power held in check... for him.

Synan melted against the bigger man, clinging to Quinton and moaning into his mouth.

Quinton reached down and lifted the Nightmare's thighs, maneuvering them so that he sat on the edge of the bed with Synan straddling his lap. When they both pulled away, the blond shifted into his faun form. The hybrid form not only elongated his shaft, but it provided a secretion that he could use as lube. He swiped some of that substance off as his mouth latched onto one of the teen's nipples and gave it a gentle bite and suck. He used one hand to carefully tug one of Sy's butt cheeks apart while the other hand spread the lube along the puckered flesh. He pressed the pad of his middle finger against the entrance and began to rub it in slow, warm circles.

Tiny whimpering moans fell from the Nightmare's lips. The sound nearly drove Quinton wild. He wanted so badly to hear all of the sweet noises he could pull from the smaller man.

"Please, more... Fuck..." Sy squirmed against the Unicorn as he begged.

Quin didn't hesitate to carefully insert two of his fingers, using the lubricant and a touch of magic to help him stretch the Nightmare safely. As he worked more fingers in, he took one of Sy's hands and placed it on his hybrid shaft. "Which form do you want me to be?" He asked him breathlessly. "Human, faun, or equine?"

"F-faun..." The little Nightmare stammered. "I need it deeper and thicker than a human form could give me right now. How do you want me?"

"Just as we are right now." Quin replied without hesitation. He shifted them so that he could press the head of his cock against the Nightmare's entrance. "Ready?"

"Yesssss," Sy hissed, arching to press his ass back, relishing the feel of the head of Quinton's cock so close to entering him.

The Unicorn's flesh slipped inside gradually at first, but then it slid the rest of the way in fairly smoothly. Quin let out a low groan as Synan's heat surrounded him. "Synan."

"Quin," Sy's voice was begging.

The Nightmare's breaths came in little pants. He loved how Quinton stretched and filled him. It was just on the cusp of pain, and it was bliss. He wanted Quin to move, to pump into him, rough and deep. He needed it hard. He needed to feel that intensity, to know this was real.

The crests that they marked each other with began to glow as the Unicorn gave a slow thrust or two and then began to pick it up at a steady pace. His hands held tightly to the Nightmare's hips, tugging them into each thrust. He was never more grateful for the secretions that coated his shaft.

Synan whimpered, begged, and swore as the muscled Unicorn pumped into him. He allowed himself to be moved where Quinton chose. He loved it, giving up control and knowing nothing bad would happen to him. It made a strange euphoria bloom in his chest. It felt exciting and dangerous.

A shift in Quin's hold had stars sparking behind Sy's eyes as the Unicorn's tip started nailing his sweet spot. The Nightmare keened as his orgasm was suddenly close. His channel tightened down on Quinton, making every thrust cause Sy to cry out.

The Unicorn didn't miss a single thing. He began to slide right into the Nightmare's weak spot. He reached down with one of his hands to take hold of Synan's straining member and began to stroke it, as well.

"Gods, Sy!" He hissed.

"Please, please, can I cum?" Synan begged as his eyes clenched tightly shut. "Please, let me..."

"Yes," Quin instructed. "Cum, Sy. Let go." He gasped as he thrusted a little faster, nearing his edge.

It was all Synan needed to fall over the edge. His orgasm flooded his body, making his legs shake, and his toes curl. His cum shot from him, making a mess of both them.

"Quin!" Synan whimpered even as his head was spinning.

The blond's hands held Synan steady as he gave a few final, sharp thrusts before releasing deep inside the Nightmare.

"Sy!" He breathed. As the two of them settled down, the glow from the crests dimmed, as well. "Soon as I catch my breath, I'm going to grab us something to eat. Name any food you wish, and I'll bring you anything you want." He all but gushed.

Sy's breath hitched as his eyes filled with tears. "It's... I don't deserve all this... I don't know how this is all real."

"Honestly? Neither do I." Quinton replied, a pleased smile forming on his face. "If this is the reality, then it's better than any dream I could have ever come up with."

Sy bit his lip, looking up at Quin with tears clumping his thick lashes together. "I'm really scared." He cupped the Unicorn's cheek. "But... I think maybe everything's going to be okay." He sighed softly and rested his cheek against Quinton's warm chest. "And I really like chocolate cake and strawberries."

The blond's tail began to sway happily behind him as he merely held the Nightmare in his arms. "I know just the pastry shop." He stated as he reached over with a hand to send the shop an order in advance. "There, they should have it ready for me when I get there, it's a shop on campus, so it would only take five minutes."

"I need to find a job or something," Synan mused aloud. "So I can help pay for things. I don't want to be a burden for you."

"There are many part-time jobs right here on campus. You can explore them while I talk to the heads about your enrollment tomorrow if you want." Quin explained.

"Enrollment?!" Synan sat up, startled. "I can't... School... I told you!"

"Of course you can, I'm right here to help you. And it wouldn't be advanced, third year things, but simple and basic first year courses. You'll like it. And if you hate it after a few weeks, then no one will force you to continue." Quin countered. "But, I have a feeling that you'll do just fine."

"You don't understand." Synan's fingers threaded into his hair and started tugging. "I'm not smart enough. I don't know school things. I know how to fuck. Seriously, that's all I know how to do."

"Calm down, little one." Quin responded in a calming manner as he fought not to laugh at him. "You are smart, and you have great instincts. You were able to go into someone else's dreamscape like a champ. I remember it took us at least three weeks in class. You managed it in one sitting."

"You're just saying that to make me feel better." His lips curled into a pout, but he stopped pulling his hair. "And that's not the same as real school stuff. I'll make a fool of myself... Besides, the collegiate big-wigs would never let me in. They are going to want to know why I don't have transcripts..."

"You let me handle all of that." The blond replied. He had an uncle that was a well-respected scholar and was one of the founders of the campus. "And all I'm saying is that you should give it a try. If it doesn't pan out, then I'll simply tutor you with what I know at your leisure." He gave the Nightmare a sound kiss and hefted him up with his arms as he walked towards the bathroom.

"Let's take a quick shower and then I'll pick up our order from the pastry shop." He suggested. "I have a feeling we are going to need more replenishment than we thought."

Copyright © 2017 HinderToyBL, Rambling Robin, Thirdly; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 16
  • Love 5
  • Haha 2
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

Thank you for making this sweet couple real. I hope we'll hear more of them as the story progresses. And those Elders need to be taught a lesson. :pissed:

  • Like 2
Link to comment
On 03/19/2016 12:13 AM, Timothy M. said:

Thank you for making this sweet couple real. I hope we'll hear more of them as the story progresses. And those Elders need to be taught a lesson. :pissed:

Yes, we haven't heard the last of Quin and Sy! And, agreed, the Elders are dabbling in things that won't be overlooked for much longer.

  • Like 2
Link to comment

Quin and Sy are such an adorable couple, and to top it all off they've only known one another for about a day or so. I'm sure that Quin has a real good feeling about Sy and getting him enrolled in the college especially since one of his uncles is one of the people who make the decision to let someone go to school there. I can't wait to read more about the 2 of them just to see where they go from here, especially if the sex is as good as they say it is. 

  • Like 3
Link to comment
On 6/20/2017 at 10:13 PM, Butcher56 said:

Quin and Sy are such an adorable couple, and to top it all off they've only known one another for about a day or so. I'm sure that Quin has a real good feeling about Sy and getting him enrolled in the college especially since one of his uncles is one of the people who make the decision to let someone go to school there. I can't wait to read more about the 2 of them just to see where they go from here, especially if the sex is as good as they say it is. 

 

Quin and Sy are always out and about though we don't hear from them often. Our responses to your comments are so late that you've probably caught up by now, ha ha.

Link to comment
On 12/28/2018 at 8:21 PM, Lizzydolphin37 said:

I have a really bad feeling Alister is an elder or something that would be awful.

 

You really caught many details in the story to have come to that harrowing thought! It's amazing. :lol:

Link to comment
On 12/28/2018 at 7:21 PM, Lizzydolphin37 said:

I have a really bad feeling Alister is an elder or something that would be awful.

I'm worried about the same thing, but Thirdly laughed, so I'm crossing my fingers that it isn't so!

  • Like 1
  • Love 1
Link to comment
52 minutes ago, cmk762 said:

I'm worried about the same thing, but Thirdly laughed, so I'm crossing my fingers that it isn't so!

 

No, absolutely not. Allie's something, but not an Elder.

Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..