Jump to content
    HinderToyBL
  • Author
  • 4,459 Words
  • 2,697 Views
  • 2 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Lust and Chastity - 8. Chapter 8

em style="font-size:1em;line-height:1.3em;">a/n: The next chapter after this is prom night! Brace yourselves, lovelies.

 

Habacuc Alexander had served the Montcroix family since he was six years old. He was in his forties and was quite handsome. The scholar wore rimless glasses that framed his deep, amber eyes. His hair was a dark violet. The entire Alexander family line had assisted the Montcroix family line for centuries upon centuries. Habacuc was proud of having tutored and raised Master Alistair Montcroix since infancy. The Nightmare himself was well-educated, well-behaved, and well-groomed. The young Nightmare before him, however, was most certainly not any of those things.

"Young Master, you shouldn't pile books with red and orange covers on the ground in that manner. What if someone needs to use one of those books as research and cannot find it?” The scholar prompted.

Felix Montcroix completely ignored the man. "Habby, did you know that there was a tribe on Earth where humans ran around in nothing but loincloths around a fire?" He commented as he quickly tugged off his pants and underwear and began to skip around the pile of red and orange books. "I'm sure it went something like this!" He said as he began to wiggle his butt and dance.

"Y-Young Master!" Habacuc gasped. "I insist that you dress yourself this instant!" Though it was true that Alistair had his moments of mischief as a young child, he was most certainly nowhere near as a handful as Felix. At least, from what Habby remembered. He may have blocked out a few instances in the past.

The Nightmare teenager simply began to chant and trill as he skipped and danced about half naked.

"Felix Elliocutious Montcroix!" hissed a six foot tall Nightmare as he took in the scene upon walking into the library. The newcomer wore a business suit, had dark copper hued hair that was slicked back tidily, and a set of piercing ruby red eyes, eyes that were currently narrowed. "Firstly, it would be an insult to the culture to presume what their tribal dances would be. Secondly, it is a mockery to perform as such in the royal library, and thirdly, you are late for your dancing lessons."

"In rebuttal," Felix called while continuing to gyrate around his fire-colored book pile. "Firstly, artistic license is a thing. Two, the royal library could use some excitement." The brown-haired teen shook his ass at his ruby-eyed tutor. "And, tertiary, I am dancing right now, therefore going to dancing lessons seems a waste of time, especially considering the ridiculous monkey suit I am forced to wear while doing it." The young Nightmare threw his pants on the pretend fire. "Burn, monkey suit! Burn!"

Though Habby himself was only a few inches shorter than the red-eyed man, he had to admit that the younger scholar had a strong aura around him. Habacuc felt that there wasn’t another Nightmare in the world that would have the patience to try to keep Felix in line.

The young tutor straightened his tie and posture as his eyes hardened. "My sincerest apologies, Sir Habacuc." He said with a tilt of his head as he took a few long strides towards the youth. The teenage Nightmare had chocolate brown hair and peridot green eyes. His skin was evenly tanned, as was apparent by the hue of his quivering butt cheeks. The boy was clever but rebellious. Lucien had just about enough of his misbehavior. "That will be quite enough." He ground out as he hefted the Nightmare over his shoulder and gave a sharp slap across both butt cheeks with his large hand. He then picked up the pants and underwear with the other hand as he walked all the way to the ballroom, undaunted.

Habacuc shook his head as he watched them leave, a small smile on his face. He had almost forgotten the final card that Lucien had hidden in his hand. The Nightmare began to hum to himself as he began to put the books back in their proper place.

"Hey!" Felix protested when he was picked up, before yelping at the stinging smack to his bare buns. He kicked his legs ineffectually as his tutor strode purposefully through the halls. "Lucy, come on. Let me down." Felix let out a little gasp as his body shifted, rubbing his crotch across the fine fabric of Lucien's shirt. "Unf. You better hurry or I'm going to get a chub from you bouncing me around to hump your shoulder." The teen's words were crass and bold, but a blush stained his face.

When they finally walked through the doors, Lucien dismissed any of the lingering servers and walked over to one of the chairs lined up against the wall. He placed the clothes on the chair beside him and draped the squabbling Nightmare across his lap, giving him another sharp smack across his backside. "My given name is Lucien, not Lucy."

"What the fuck are you doing?" Felix squawked, struggling to escape from the embarrassing position.

The teen had earned the occasional swat from his tutor when he was younger, but even as a child, the man had never gone so far as to take him over his knee, especially not bare-assed. Though, Felix internally admitted that the nakedness of his butt was his really his own fault. Still, Lucien spanking him like a naughty little boy was certainly beyond the pale, and Felix's continued protests commented on that, loudly.

"A Nightmare of your status and breeding does not defile his mouth with profanity," Lucien growled as his hand came down once again against the soft skin. "Nor does he ever raise his voice." He added as he gave him two more slaps. The young man had grown tired of the teenager's antics.

"That hurts!" Felix yelped indignantly. "Shit, Lucien, ease off!"

His words only seemed to inflame his copper-haired tutor further. He continued to spank the defiant Nightmare even when his hand began to sting. The fight started to go out of Felix as he exhausted himself. He was finally reduced to kicking his feet as Lucien continued swatting his bare backside.

Lucien's hand stung, but he ignored it as he slid his hand along the reddened skin, his long fingers dipping into the crease as he gave the Nightmare's butt cheek a gentle squeeze.

"Why do you insist on misbehaving, little one?" He hissed.

Felix turned his head, refusing to answer. Tears had sprung to his eyes, but he refused to let them fall. The worst thing, the most awful and terrible thing, was that the burn in his backside wasn't entirely unpleasant. It seemed to spread its tingling warmth through his ass and teased his cock and balls. He couldn't help but squirm a little as his penis plumped.

"Are you refusing to respond?" He questioned with a raised brow as he used his hand to spread the cheeks, gently sliding his thumb along the puckered skin hidden within. There was a time that he would have never been so crass as to touch the boy in such private places. However, he was at his last straw. The teenager was finally of age. He needed to understand the consequences of his actions.

"Ahn!" Felix cried out, his back arching. The brunet Nightmare bit his lip and closed his peridot eyes tight. His breath came in hurried pants.

The taller Nightmare dug his fingers harder into the tender flesh, pressing his thumb along the patch of skin beneath Felix's entrance and just before the base of his shaft. "Act like a child and you will be treated like one." He spoke firmly. "However..." He said as he slid his thumb down between the boy's balls, gliding it from side to side. "...whenever you feel you are ready to act like the young adult that you are, it might draw forth a different kind of attention altogether." He used his other hand to hold the base of Felix's spine in place as he grinded him down against his thigh.

"S-sir," the smaller Nightmare moaned out, reverting to the title he'd called his tutor for years. "Please..." Felix clung to the firm thigh under him.

Lucien felt the sound of his pupil’s voice all the way down to his gut. It was one thing to discipline a teen that was well overdue a spanking. It was another thing to take advantage of the situation. As one of his hands slid up and down a soft, tanned thigh, the scholar made his decision. He pinched one of the tempting butt cheeks before him.

"Please what? Speak in proper sentences." He instructed.

"Sir," Felix swallowed hard. "Please, do something to me..."

With his two forefingers, Lucien dragged a line down the sides of the boy's spine from the base of his neck all the way back down to the base. "Something? That's not specific enough. 'Something' could be pain." He rumbled as he dug his free hand into Felix's locks and tugged hard enough to hurt. "'Something' could be a pleasure." He articulated as he snuck his other hand below to cup and squeeze the teenager's partially erect member.

"Whatever you want," Felix whispered, his hips moving to rub himself on the muscled leg under him, his pre-cum leaving a damp smear on the fabric.

Lucien's breath hitched. He maneuvered the boy so that he straddled the tutor. He shoved Felix’s hips down against his own, mindful of the fact that the new position would cause the teenager discomfort in regards to his stinging backside.

"Look at me." He ordered as he held the younger man’s hip in place with one hand and used the other to get a firm hold of the back of Felix's head. "You are to take responsibility for your actions, just as I accept responsibility for my actions." He demanded just before he dove down to kiss the very life out of the smaller Nightmare. His kiss was not gentle in the slightest; it was savage. His tongue, teeth, and lips dominated every corner of the teenager's mouth.

Felix gasped and then moaned. The ache against his burning ass was delicious, and it made his cock throb. The kiss completely overwhelmed him. The Nightmare had never experienced anything like it. He was eighteen; he had fooled around with friends and the occasional servant. But, none had been as skilled and dominating as his tutor.

Felix hoped it would never stop.

The teenager threw his arms around Lucien's neck, wriggling to press himself further against the scholar, begging with his body for more.

"Responsibilities," Felix gasped. "Yes, sir."

A satisfied, salacious smirk formed on Lucien's face. One that Felix had never seen before. "Would you give yourself to me, little one?" He asked as he slid a hand beneath the Nightmare's shirt and stroked a path up Felix's chest, taking a moment to scratch at a nipple. "And turn others away?"

Felix arched into the rough touch. His mind swirled. He wasn't entirely sure what Lucien was asking. The scholar wanted him, wanted his body, at least. He couldn't imagine the handsome and proper man could want him for his personality. Felix knew he was barely more than a shallow brat. But if the scholar wanted him in only a physical way, the young Nightmare would take it. If Lucien didn't want Felix to fool around with others, that was probably just pride or propriety. He could do that. The tutor was probably more than the teen could handle, in any case.

The tall, ruby-eyed Nightmare brought out something strange in Felix. He wanted the scholar's eyes on him, always. When he was younger, he worked harder to get his praise. Something had changed over the last few years. The teenager had grown strangely frustrated, a feeling that sat in his belly and pulled at him to act out. Felix seemed to draw more and more scoldings instead of praise. There was an attraction to it, seeing the put-together Lucien with his ruby eyes flaring and his cheeks flushed. When Felix had pushed the scholar too far, this time, Lucien's domination had left the green-eyed Nightmare pliant and submissive. It was new and exciting for Felix. He found that he craved it, wanted more.

"Yes, sir," the smaller Nightmare closed his eyes and rested his forehead against Lucien's. Felix's crest, hidden by his hair, tingled. "Take me, please."

"Not in this form," Lucien replied, sending a jolt of magic through his crest and onto Felix's, compelling the teenager's body to shift into his faun form. "And not in this ballroom." He added as he pulled the rest of the Nightmare's formal clothes off, laying them neatly on top of the pants in the chair beside them. He regarded the faun in his lap, bare-chested and erect. When Felix's horn protruded, it finally parted the messy locks on either side of it. "Come." He ordered as he stood up and, once again, hefted the boy over his shoulder. He carried him over to estate's private woods, over to the meadow where he had first taught the younger man about a variety of plant life. The scholar set Felix down and began to undo his tie. "Do you remember what I've told you about mating in faun form?" He asked as he slowly dragged the tie loose.

The young Nightmare squirmed as he watched his tutor disrobe, having trouble focusing on anything else in his excited state of arousal. Felix's eyes fell to the still-covered bulge in his copper-haired tutor's pants.

"As a faun, the… the penis creates its own lubrication to ease insertion." Felix clutched the thick grass beneath him, his cock throbbing and slick with the lubricant he'd just spoken of. "The penis is also semi-equine, thicker and longer. In some, the erogenous zones are more sensitive, and orgasms can be more intense." the teen's eyes slid up the scholar's toned body. Lucien always said he believed in working the body as well as the mind. As a result, the tutor was muscled in all the right places. When Lucien paused in folding his recently removed shirt and looked at Felix expectantly, the brunet continued. "Um, it's considered the most romantic form. As a faun, the person's heart and mind are more gentle and docile, but their sexual appetites aren't decreased." Felix's heart began to pound as Lucien unfastened his pants. "Did I forget anything, sir?" The smaller Nightmare licked his lips.

"No, you did quite well." The older Nightmare responded after putting aside the last remnants of his clothing. "Although, you have forgotten one thing." He stated as he pressed Felix down on the grass with a hand to his chest and held himself above him. "In faun form, you can more easily stretch to accommodate any penetration without being injured." He added as he took hold of the teen's hybrid shaft and began to stroke it skillfully. He kissed the faun hard as his hands continued to work him mercilessly.

"Ahn," Felix gasped, his hips jerking. "S-sir, please..."

Lucien bit Felix's lower lip as he continued to exploit every sensitive area of the faun's shaft. He kissed and sucked on the side of the Nightmare's neck, working his way down until he could lick and suck on a pert nipple. The ruby-eyed man continued to stroke and pump him at different speeds, fearless, due to the secretions that leaked from the flesh. "Don't hold back," He instructed as his fingers dipped and swirled along the slightly flattened tip.

Felix shuddered and came, not even having the mental awareness to be embarrassed at how quickly and skillfully his tutor could bring him to orgasm. Soft whimpers and groans fell from his lips as he spilled generously across Lucien's hands and his own flat belly.

The older Nightmare had a half-smirk on his face as he pressed another kiss to Felix's lips. "Perfect," He practically purred as he scooped up the secretions, along with some of the semen to use as a lubricant. He spread the mixture over Felix’s twitching entrance and began to stretch and diligently spread the young Nightmare open. Just as he had stated earlier, the skin and flesh gave way for the fingers fairly quickly. "Look at you," He rumbled. "Spreading so wide so fast for me." He commented as his fingers stroked along the faun's prostate. "Do you feel that, little one?"

"I haven't felt anything like..." Felix let out a groan and shivered as Lucien's fingers moved, making the green-eyed Nightmare's cock begin to harden again. "Is that my sweet spot?" The teen blushed.

The scholar pressed harder against the flesh. "That's right." He admitted. "And you will feel me pushing against it very soon." He warned as he grabbed his suit jacket and laid it satin-side down on the ground next to Felix. He then rolled him over on top of it so that the young Nightmare was on his stomach. He reached for his tie and used it to carefully, but firmly tie Felix's arms behind his back. "Hold still." He instructed as he shifted into his faun form. His pelt was blue-gray below his hips and his shaft, which was quite sizeable in human form, was ever larger in its hybrid form. His tail gave a flick as he allowed Felix to get a good look at him before he reached over to tug the teen's hips high in the air. "No matter what happens, do not allow your hips to slide down, understood?" He ordered.

"Y-yes, sir," Felix gasped as he held himself presented to his tutor.

As he handed himself over willingly, something strange and euphoric clicked on in Felix's mind. His submission and Lucien's conquering felt so right. Had this been what he'd been looking for whenever he let out the little devil within him? He found himself wanting it desperately.

Lucien did not hesitate to spread and squeeze a butt cheek as he rocked his way inside. When he was halfway in, he took hold of both hips and grinded his way down to the hilt. "Feel me," He growled. "No one else is to fill you up like this, only me."

"Only you can fill me," Felix agreed breathlessly as he fought to stay still, trying not to move on the thick rod splitting him wide.

Satisfied with his response, the older Nightmare began to thrust gently into his depths. For this first time, he would be as gentle as he could stand it. He quickly increased the pace and force until he had Felix mewling beneath him. He then shifted until his hands were pressed on either side of the teenager's head. "Brace yourself," was the only warning he had given before he began to shift into his equine form. His arms moved and then bent until he was kneeling forward. His shaft grew twice in girth and a third in length as it stretched Felix to capacity. He gave a soft whinny but kept still until the young one adjusted to the size.

The smaller Nightmare sucked in a breath. If he hadn't been in his faun form, Lucien's shift could have hurt him. As it was, Felix felt a nice stretch. He felt so full. His head tipped back, and his mouth fell open and his hands clenched in their bindings. It felt amazing. Felix's faun tail lashed from side to side as he held his body in the position his tutor had demanded.

When he felt that the faun was ready, the Nightmare began to make shallow thrusts into the surrounding heat. He then began to rut faster and deeper. "You take me in so well, little one." He encouraged as he kicked up the pace another notch.

The brown-furred Nightmare was unable to respond. He was far too busy trying to keep his ass up for Lucien to continue thrusting into him. He braced his hooves and rested his cheek on the jacket the scholar had laid on the grass under him. The teen whimpered and moaned as Lucien took him completely.

The equine shifted slightly, aiming right at the faun's prostate, each thrust dragging along the sensitive area mercilessly.

Felix wailed, his body rocking with every pounding thrust. His muscles burned with the effort of holding himself still. His cock was ridiculously hard and dripping. He wanted to touch himself, but couldn't with his hands tied. In a few more moments, though, it didn't matter. He was at the precipice.

"Lucien!" Felix cried out, his channel quivering around the Nightmare's thick shaft as the teen let himself fall over the edge into his second orgasm.

The Nightmare held still as he released a copious amount of cum into the faun below. He shifted into his own faun form and leaned down to press his horn to Felix's before grabbing hold of the younger Nightmare's right butt cheek, leaving his crest there. His gaze settled on the ruby red marking, the symbol for Pluto, and felt a deep satisfaction. He then finally untied Felix's arms and allowed him a moment to adjust as he waited for the teenager to mark him.

Felix lay trembling on the ground, waiting for his lungs and heart to return to a normal functioning rate. A strange warmth radiated from where Lucien has marked him. The young Nightmare was trying to wrap his head around what had happened.

"What did you do?" Felix asked, peridot eyes wide.

Lucien couldn't help but chuckle at the teenager's confusion. "What do you think I did?" He teased. "I marked you, my young mate. Now, it's your turn to mark me."

"Are you sure?" All of Felix's built up confidence drained away. "I thought you were just... I don't know. You want me forever?" The brunet faun clasped his shaking hands together.

The copper-haired Nightmare couldn't help but laugh once more. He tugged Felix into his arms and kissed him headily, his tongue raking over every surface of the teen's mouth.

"Forever, little one." A smirk formed on his face at the very thought. "Certainly not so little now...but, mine, just the same."

Felix blushed as he hesitantly raised his hand to the center of Lucien's broad chest. He closed his eyes and quickly pressed his palm to the warm skin. When he lifted it, a green, stylized image of a flower with five points like a star was left on Lucien.

"I... I did it." He looked up at the scholar with startled eyes.

Lucien lifted the teenager's hand to his lips to press a kiss against the palm. "Did you think that it would not appear, Felix?" He asked.

"Maybe?" The smaller Nightmare traced his fingers around the crest on his tutor's chest. "This is all so crazy... I feel like I'm dreaming." He sighed. "If it were a dream, I'd have a different crest to mark you with. I'm sorry you have to carry my ridiculous one." The teen looked down. "Stupid thing...Whoever heard of a Nightmare with a flower for a crest? Mom swears there's no unicorn blood in me, but I don't know." Felix peeked upward. "Sorry, rambling."

The tutor had a frown on his face. He held the green-eyed Nightmare's chin as his ruby red eyes gazed into them. "Time and time again, I've said that you should accept all that you are, crest and all. As for me, I will wear your crest with pride and the deepest honor." He vowed.

Felix's eyes slid to the side. "You and Uncle Alistair always say the same things. I swear that you and he practice lectures together when I'm not around."

"He too is a grand Nightmare. Worthy of the blood that courses through him, just as you will be, so long as I have anything to say about it." He insisted.

Felix threw his arms around the scholar's neck with a sigh.

"Are Mom, Dad, and Uncle Alistair going to kill you for mating me?" the younger Nightmare asked worriedly.

Lucien raised an eyebrow. "You were promised to me for years. I merely waited for you to come of age, little one." He confessed. He didn't reveal the fact that Felix's parents practically begged him to mate him in the hopes that the teenager would become more grounded with the help of a mature mate.

Felix sat up, suddenly bristling. "No one thought that just maybe, I should be consulted about that?"

"You were, Felix, I gave you a choice." Lucien pointed out as he pressed their horns together. "I asked if you would you give yourself to me and turn others away, and you said yes. From that moment on, you became mine."

"Yeah, but I thought..." the anger fizzled out of the teen, and he looked away. “I figured you were just playing with me, but being possessive until you were done. I didn't imagine you'd ever really want me." Felix fidgeted. "You always are saying I'm driving you mad or that I'm going to make you bald from tearing your hair out..."

"When have I ever played with you or lied to you?" The scholar insisted. "Of course you drive me mad. You drive me absolutely crazy." Lucien admitted as he kissed the young Nightmare hard. "Do you have any idea how difficult it was to remain professional and respectful for so long? I was going to ask you to be my mate after our dance lesson, but then I found you displaying yourself in such an uncouth manner in front of someone else..." He hissed, a touch of jealousy bleeding into his voice.

However, the kiss had knocked the wits right out of Felix's head.

"I..." Confusion swirled in his green-jeweled eyes. "What did I do? And you planned this?"

The moment that the older Nightmare realized that Felix was a bit dazed, he couldn't help but let out a deep laugh. "You were half naked in front of Habacuc." He reminded him. "And my plan clearly did not take flight after that."

"Oh..." The brunet blushed. "So, you were going to ask me all romantic-like?"

"That was the original plan,” He pointed out, a smirk tugging on the corner of his lips. "Honestly, I think it's better that we did things the hard way at first." Lucien mused out loud. "Neither of us would have been able to keep our hands to ourselves for long, and we would have surely consummated our mating in the ballroom and have gotten caught long before I was able to properly ask you." He stood up and carried the younger Nightmare up bridal style. "Come, my young mate. Join me in my room tonight. Tomorrow, we can decide which room to share from now on."

=

 

em style="font-size:1em;line-height:1.3em;">Reviews, as always, are greatly appreciated.
Copyright © 2017 HinderToyBL, Rambling Robin, Thirdly; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 18
  • Love 1
  • Haha 1
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

On 05/13/2016 02:30 PM, Timothy M. said:

Hot and sweet at the same time. I'm glad Felix finally found what he wanted and needed.

Felix is something else. Glad you enjoyed reading about them!

  • Like 2
Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..