Jump to content
    HinderToyBL
  • Author
  • 4,822 Words
  • 1,799 Views
  • 6 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Lust and Propriety - 11. From Trio to Quartet

After their awkward dinner, in which Hazeth had returned with Winter to eat while Andyvion and Tyr were already halfway into their dessert, Andy and Tyr retired for the night. The Unicorn was eager to discuss with the guard about how to get his mates out of Cha Borolan.

The teal-haired man wore one of Tyr's shirts as a nightgown as he sat on his knees on the corner of the guard's bed. "There has to be a way to sneak them out!" He stated as the much larger man emerged from the bathroom.

"Of course," Tyr said kindly, a blush on his face as he saw the smaller Unicorn wearing his clothes.

The shirt covered him from neck to ankle. The captain's heart knocked in his chest as he wondered what Andyvion was wearing beneath it. Tyr shook his head. Focus.

"With your help, we've mapped every possible entrance and exit." Tyr sat next to Andy on the oversized bed. Button grumbled, hopping off to lay down with Kimset. "I have Prince Winter's permission to go ahead with the rescue. We just need a plan." Tyr frowned. "We won't be able to bring many others with us. If we're caught, we can't be mistaken for an invading force. It would mean war."

"I can sneak you in after I don my maid uniform," Andyvion suggested as he lightly leaned against the other man's side. "I think we can get a few more soldiers inside. I know where they can hide...." The top three buttons of the shirt were undone, which provided a peek at the Unicorn's nipples from overhead.

"We can go as soon as Rathburn arrives." Tyr wrapped a long arm around the smaller Unicorn, trying to avert his eyes and failing miserably. "So pretty..." the captain murmured, making Andyvion look up. Tyr cleared his throat. "So, pretty much we just need to gather supplies, choose who's coming, and finalize our plans." He gave Andy's hair a gentle stroke. "It's going to be alright."

Andy gave the guard a blinding smile. "Thank you so much, Sir Tyr," he began. "I am so very grateful for all that you've done."

"Ah," the captain rubbed the back of his neck and blushed. "It was entirely my pleasure."

From across the room, Button snorted and rolled her eyes. Kimset cocked his head, looking from the Direwolf to the Unicorns and back again. The big cat shrugged, licking Button's cheek with a purr.

The teal-haired Unicorn bit his bottom lip. "I think it would be best if my mates knew what to expect..." he thought aloud. "Would you be willing to come into a dreamscape with me?"

"I wouldn't want to intrude..." Tyr looked at the ceiling. Being in someone's dreamscape was very...intimate. The thought of being in Andyvion's made his heart feel funny. "But if you think it would help, I'd be honored."

Button snorted again. Kimset began inspecting her nose with concern. The wolf sighed but allowed it. It was a welcome distraction from the ridiculous Unicorns.

"It's important, so it's no intrusion at all," Andy insisted. He then turned and clambered to one side of the bed, the hem of the shirt fluttering to show off his nude bottom. "Come lay down and I'll pull us in." He instructed as he patted the spot next to him.

Tyr could only stare for several long seconds until Andyvion looked at him with a smile and patted the bed next to him. The captain slid in next to the smaller Unicorn, laying down hesitantly.

"Andy?"

"Ready?" he prompted.

"Yeah... Do you think they'll like me?"

"You saved my life. I think they'll do more than like you," he responded with a snicker. He then took hold of the giant's hand and pulled them into a dreamscape.

Andyvion's mind conjured up an immense, teal-hued, silk-covered pillow the size of an entire room. He wanted a soft, cushiony material for everyone to sit or lay on comfortably. He then summoned his loves.

"ANDY!"

The twins appeared, tackling their mate onto the massive pillow.

"Are you alright?"

"Did you miss us?"

"We missed you!"

"Are you staying warm?"

"It's supposed to be colder than Rathbutt's heart in Peraza."

"Have you been wearing layers?"

"Layering is very important when it's cold."

Once again, Andyvion felt the bond between himself and his mates ease up. He nuzzled them both and kissed them each on the mouth. "I'm fine. I've been well taken care of by Prince Winter," He explained as he motioned towards Tyr. "This is Sir Tyr. He's the guard that saved me!"

Tyr jumped when two faces snapped over to look at him. Their violet eyes seemed to glow in the low light. It felt like someone had socked him in the gut. They were beautiful; like some fae creatures plucked from a flowered meadow. Tyr looked closer and frowned. One brother had a black eye. The other had a ring of yellowing bruises around his throat.

"Hi?" the captain said uncertainly. "I'm Tyr. I'm honored to meet you."

The twins looked at each other and back to the giant of a Unicorn. Matching grins graced their faces as they pounced, knocking Tyr over in a hug.

"Thank you."

"So very much."

They gave him a squeeze, making the captain shiver pleasantly.

"Please, I was only doing my duty," the green Unicorn said humbly, patting the twins awkwardly.

While his mates thanked the guard, Andy was able to take in their injuries. "What happened?" He asked them. "What has he done to you?"

"We're fine, love," Nico soothed, pulling his collar up but failing to hide the bruises.

"Nothing is wrong now that you're here," Vincent said with a winsome smile, turning his head so his black eye was away from them.

"Rathburn, did this?" Tyr growled.

The twins weren't just lovely; they seemed so sweet. He didn't understand how anyone could abuse them. The man had to be stopped, Tyr realized. And Andyvion was right. They needed to get the brothers away from that madman. The sooner, the better.

"Just a few bruises," Nico placated, patting one of Tyr's muscular biceps. "Ooo." He gave it a testing squeeze. "Very nice."

"It really wasn't bad," Vin chimed in, giving the captain's other arm an appreciative squeeze. "Nothing was even broken this time."

"This time?" Tyr choked out.

Andyvion pressed a kiss to Vincent's shoulder and then Nico's. "They've been hurt far worse. Sometimes the healers are able to help. Other times...." he trailed off. "Please, Tyr, help me bring them to Peraza."

"I swear, it will be done." He looked down at the purple Unicorns still hugging him. "As soon as possible."

"Really?" Nico glanced up, excited.

"Only if it's safe for you, Andyvion," Vincent added.

"We have a plan," Tyr told them gently. They looked worn down, like anything from a harsh word to a strong wind might break them. "And several back-up plans."

"Tell us," Vincent said, all playfulness and teasing gone from his voice.

Tyr explained about the plans they had formulated, with Andy piping up when needed. Nico nibbled his bottom lip as he listened. They'd heard a rumor that very day that Prince Winter was married. Thank all that was holy, Rathburn had already left for Peraza. He was sure to find out soon. He'd be enraged and looking for someone to take it out on. They didn't want Andy to worry, but they were afraid. They prayed that they would be gone before he returned, not allowing the awful man the chance to work out his frustrations with them.

Vincent reached out to take his brother's hand.

"It'll work," Vin whispered. "We'll be with Andy and go live in Peraza with our parents. We'll be safe."

Nico nodded, but he looked unsure.

"If Rathburn is already on his way here, then I can think of no better time than to break in and out," Andyvion agreed. "And should anyone try to stop us, we have Tyr, his men, Kimset, and Button!"

"Who's Button?" the brothers asked, tilting their heads to the side.

Andy grinned as he described and used his hands. "She's a dire wolf that's thiiiis big and she's Kimset's new best friend!"

The twins sat up with a gasp.

"Is it.."

"A girl?"

"Yes!" the teal-haired Unicorn responded. "And she's very pretty."

The twins gave each other a high-five. Nico then pretended to sniffle.

"They grow up so fast!"

Vincent scooted over to Andy while Nico began interrogating Tyr about Button's intentions towards their sweet baby Kimset.

"So," Vin whispered in his mate's ear. "Tell me about your captain."

Andyvion couldn't help the blush that rose to his cheeks. "He is very kind," he whispered back. "...and big all over!"

"Reeeeeaaaaally..." Vincent slid a hand up Andy's inner thigh to cup his crotch. "Tell me more, baby."

The petite Unicorn immediately began to react to his mate's touch, despite it being a dreamscape. "When I woke up from the last time we were in dreamscape, I was um...I was apparently grabby with poor Tyr," he began. "And he was so hard and big and I felt bad, so I helped him out a little with my hands and m-mouth."

"Mmmm." Vincent leaned close to nibble behind his love's ear. "And did you enjoy it? Did you make him cum so hard?"

"Y-Yes!" Andy replied though it came out as a guttural moan, his hips humping against Vin's hand.

"You like him?" Vin whispered, his fingers sneaking into Andy's pants, skin warm and velvety against his fingertips. "You want him? Such a big man over you, taking you so deeply?"

Andy reached a hand back to gently tug at Vincent's curly locks. He grinded upwards almost desperately. "Yes...o-or taking either of you," he admitted.

Vincent sucked in a breath, pressing his hardness against Andyvion's hip.

"Would you like me inside you as he fucks me, love?" Vin nipped Andy's earlobe. "Each of his thrusts pounding me into you?"

"Anh!" The thought alone made Andy spew all over Vin's hand. "Stars above..."

Vincent's smile was blinding as he lifted his hand to lick it clean. His amethyst eyes flicked to the side, making Andy look over. Tyr was sitting, wide-eyed and open-mouthed, an overly small throw-pillow shoved over his lap. Nico had clambered onto the captain's back and was gazing, doe-eyed, at Andy.

"Isn't he pretty?" Nico whispered.

Tyr could only nod and press the pillow down harder.

Most of Andy's body glowed pink with embarrassment. "F-Forgive me, Sir Tyr. My mates can be quite handfuls..."

"I thought you said he was the handful?" Vincent asked Andy.

"I wanna see!" Nico crowed, toppling over Tyr's shoulder into his lap.

Nico grabbed the pillow and started yanking, initiating a rather desperate game of tug of war. It ended, with Nico as the undisputed winner when Vincent snuck behind the giant and licked his throat.

"Wowwwww," Nico breathed, eyes full of amazement.

"Hey, big fella," Vincent added, looking over Tyr's shoulder.

"I told you," Andy murmured as he walked over to sit between Tyr's legs. "I truly am sorry, Sir Tyr. They're very curious by nature."

"They certainly are!" Tyr squeaked as twins pulled his hands back so he couldn't cover himself.

"So, Captain?" Vin straddled the larger Unicorn, pressing their clothed hard lengths together, making Tyr nearly swallow his tongue. "Have you ever thought about fucking person A, that would be me, while fucking person B, Andy." Vincent winked at his twin. "All while person B sucks off person C?"

Nico raised his hand and waved it enthusiastically. "That's me!"

"I... uh... I..." Tyr's silvery-green eyes widened comically, but his cock throbbed against Vincent's.

"Y-You don't have to!" Andy added hastily. "Being naughty in dreamscape isn't real, but you do usually wake up to find that you've cum all over yourself..." He rambled.

Vin rolled to the side, sitting on Tyr's left while Nico sat to the right. Each brother grabbed one of Andy's arms and yanked, flinging him into Tyr's lap.

"Or you could both wake up..."

"Covered in each other's cum!"

"Isn't that more fun?"

"Whoa!" Andy gasped as he fell forward right next to the guard's immense shaft. "S-So, what do you say, Sir Tyr?" He asked as he took hold of the base and gave it a gentle squeeze. "Want to have fun with us?"

Tyr glanced at the twins, unsure.

"Join us," Vin purred, his hand joining Andyvion’s.

"Pretty please?" Nico begged, leaning in to steal a kiss.

The captain looked like he might have an aneurysm at any moment. He held himself stiff for a moment, then threw his arms around Nico and kissed him deeply. Nico's breaths were fast when their lips parted.

"You smell so nice," Tyr whispered.

"You, too," Nico whispered back.

"I think Tyr is amenable to our attentions, love," Vin told Andy with a wicked grin.

"He's not the only one," Andy agreed as he reached out to take Vincent's shaft in his hand and stroking it. Having created the dreamscape, he also had a say in whether the others could wear clothes or not. In the blink of an eye, they were all naked.

"Yay!" Nico cried, his eyes glued to Tyr's lap.

"I think we should keep him, Andy-love," Vin murmured as he ran his hands over his mate's lovely body.

"K-Keep him? Coco, what do you think?" Andy asked as his mind gleefully recalled when the twins said similar things to him before they were mated. "What if he doesn't want to?"

"You know I can hear you, right?" Tyr asked, face burning.

"Woohoo! We get to keep the big sexy giant!" Nico crowed. "Can he fuck me first? Prettyprettypretty please? Ah, he's going to look so hot with our mating marks on him!"

"We can't mate him in dreamscape and we still have to ask!" Andy countered as he turned his large aqua-hued eyes towards the captain. "Tyr, would you like to be our mate?"

"I...you..." He blinked twice, looked at each of them and blinked again. "Yes?"

Andyvion beamed. "Then, after we're all reunited in Peraza again, you'll be our mate!" He concluded.

"I...okay?" Tyr stammered. "Are you sure?"

The twins looked at him, grinning.

"Yesssssss."

"And we can prove it!"

"And then we'll prove it again after you and Andy rescue us!"

"Right, Andyvion?"

The petite man nodded, feeling quite happy. "Yes, this feels right, all of us together," he said with a smile still lingering on his face. He then looked at each of the twins. "How do you want to do this, loves? I like Vincent's idea of my sucking off Nico while Tyr drives Vin further inside me. But if Coco wants to do him first, then I can suck off Vin instead?"

"I can't believe this is happening..." Tyr sat back, stunned. "I want to, you know. I think I just need a second. It's just...I've been waiting so long for a mate. I started to think it would never happen." He looked at the men around him. "I didn't think I would find one mate, let alone three!" Tyr suddenly paled. "What if you meet me and you change your minds? I mean, you don't know me at all. I'm terrible to live with. Button barely puts up with me. I snore, I hog the blankets, I can't remember birthdays, I forget to pick up my boots, and I-"

Nico cut Tyr off with a kiss.

"Hush, silly man." Nico giggled. "You're adorable, though."

"You think we don't know you?" Vincent asked with a lifted brow. "We've clearly been waiting for you just like you've been waiting for us."

"We know you here," Nico added, pressing his palm over Tyr's heart. "And we've missed you so much."

"Can't you feel it?" Vincent asked.

"Yes." Tyr closed his eyes, laying his hand over Nico's. "I can feel it."

"Besides," Andy chimed in. "When they meet you in person, they'll only want you more. And we can remind each other of birthdays!" He added as an afterthought. "Seriously," the teal-haired Unicorn continued. "I've been a maid for the last few years. I don't mind messes. And if you hog all the blankets, Vin or Coco's body could be my blanket."

"And if you want to wait until we meet you in person to make love..." Nico looked pained but sincere as he said it.

"We will wait for you," Vincent finished, putting a hand on Tyr's knee and giving it a gentle squeeze.

"No," the captain said with a blush. "I want to. I just wanted to make sure that you're sure about the mating."

"We're sure!" the twins chirped with wide matching smiles.

Tyr looked hopefully at Andyvion.

"I would like nothing more than for you to become a part of us," Andy agreed. "You've been waiting for so long...we're it Tyr, we were meant to be yours."

Tears filled the big Unicorn's eyes as he gathered the three men in his large arms, hugging all of them at once.

"Thank you," he whispered.

The twins cooed and petted him, peppering the sweet man with kisses.

Andy himself pressed a kiss to Tyr's forehead. "Now then...who wants to feel Tyr first?" He asked cheerfully.

Nico whined pitifully but didn't say anything. Vincent laughed, poking his brother in the side.

"Fine, Coco. You can go first. But you owe me."

Nico clapped his hands gleefully and plastered himself against Tyr, pulling him into another kiss. The tall Unicorn didn't resist, melting at Nico's touch. Vin grinned and pulled Andy into their own deep kiss, the longing and hope making it even sweeter.

Andy's hands took hold of the back of Vincent's head and kissed him back carefully, not wanting to brush against and irritate the side of the purple Unicorn's bruised face. When they pulled away, his aqua eyes looked right into darkened amethyst. "I love you," Andy whispered.

Vincent beamed at him. The dark exhaustion in his eyes disappeared and he looked almost childlike in his happiness.

"Love you, too." Vin dropped a quick peck on the tip of Andyvion's nose. "So much."

The purple Unicorn pulled Andy into his lap and nuzzled his throat.

"Thank you for bringing Tyr," he murmured as his lips and hands reacquainted themselves with his mate's lovely body.

Andy peered over at the other two, who were already heatedly making out. A smile formed on his face. "I think he's a perfect fit. Most importantly, he'll help me get you both to a safer place." He admitted as he leaned down to lick and suck on one of Vin's nipples.

Vincent moaned, his fingers threading through Andy's thick hair.

"I've missed you." Vin's hand slid down Andy's back to give his rounded backside a squeeze. "I can't wait to watch Nico taking you while Tyr takes him. It's going to be beautiful."

Andy kissed his way up the side of Vincent's throat back to his lips. "I've missed you, too. Both of you. It's been so frustrating not seeing you," he whimpered.

"We'll be together soon," Vin soothed. "Everything's going to work out, I can feel it." His hand slid down to stroke Andy's hard shaft. "Ooo, I found something else to feel."

Andyvion gasped and reached down to gently tug Vincent's hands off his member. He shook his head. "I won't last if you touch me there," he confessed. "Not one bit."

Vincent's amethyst eyes darkened with lust.

"Coco," he called.

Nico pulled away from the intense liplock he was enjoying with Tyr. Vin nodded at Andy and Nico clapped his hands, giving Tyr one last quick peck before rolling over onto his hands and knees and peeking back at the captain.

"Ready to play?" Nico purred, wiggling his behind.

"I...sweet heavens, the three of you are going to kill me," Tyr moaned. "What a way to go, though."

Andy gasped. "Wait, me first! Coco, enter me first!" He said as he clambered over to the purple Unicorn and gave him a sound kiss on the lips.

"You say the sexiest things, love," Nico told Andy with a teasing grin, but the amethyst Unicorn's eyes were hot with desire.

He wasted no time, quickly pulling Andyvion to his hands and knees. Nico wrapped his hands around Andy's full hips and gave thanks for the dreamscape taking away the need for lubrication and stretching. Nico needed inside his mate now. It was more than a lustful desire. The distance and stress were taking a toll on the twins. They did their best to hide it from Andy, but the smaller Unicorn could feel it, as well.

Nico held Andy tight and smoothly thrust himself deep, unable to take the time to even tease his lover as he normally would.

Andy's back dipped as he shifted onto his elbows and peered back into Nico's amethyst eyes. "Coco," he keened as he grinded against him. His aqua eyes then sought out Vincent's as he motioned for him to come over.

The older twin was kneeling in front of Andyvion in moments. Vin wrapped a fist around his cock and stroked it lazily.

"I have something for you, love," Vincent purred. "Would you like it?"

"Tyr," Nico whined. "These two are being all sexy. I don't know how long I can last with Vin being all naughty and Andy squeezing me so tight. I need you in me..."

Andy eagerly nuzzled against the shaft before him and gave the tip a lick. "Yes, Tyr...join us," he agreed.

"I'm...well...big," the captain murmured worriedly. "I don't want to hurt Nico."

"Haven't you ever-Ah, Andyvion, that's so good- ever made love in a dreamscape?" Vincent asked.

"No?" Tyr admitted awkwardly.

"Oh, honey," Nico drawled, kneading Andy's perfectly curved hips. "You're in for a treat. You don't have to worry about stretching or lubrication here. Watch," said with a wicked smile and a wink. "Andy's not stretched or slicked at all, but I can do this ." The amethyst Unicorn drew himself slowly out of his mate, then slammed himself deep.

"Anh! Coco!" Andy mewled after pulling back from Vin's shaft. He then wiggled his hips back against the purple Unicorn as he sucked Vincent back into his mouth.

Vin moaned appreciatively, then stretched a hand out to Tyr.

"Please," Vincent gasped. "Join us, love."

Tyr thought he might explode just from Vincent's breathy voice and come-hither eyes. The captain checked under the pillow and was relieved to see he hadn't embarrassed himself. By then, Vin was making grabby hands in Tyr's direction, eager for their new lover to join them. It made the large, green Unicorn laugh, a deep, rolling sound that seemed to wrap around them comfortingly.

Tyr knelt behind Nico, his mouth going dry as his shaking hands brushed the purple Unicorn's warm flesh. The touch made Nico shiver and spread his knees wider, pushing Andy's further apart, as well.

Andy keened, eager to feel Nico move once more. He took even more of Vin's flesh into his mouth and sucked hard.

Andyvion knew the moment Tyr entered Nico. A string of desperate moans fell from Coco's lips. His body stiffened. His grip tightened on Andy's hips. A deep rumbling groan of pleasure overlaid it all as Tyr pressed himself inside Nico as carefully as he could. It was too slow for the purple Unicorn, who took matters into his own hands, rolling his ass back to force Tyr's thick cock deep. The big Unicorn gasped and growled lustfully, unable to stop himself from thrusting forward hard and sheathing himself deep inside Nico's body, shoving Nico forward into Andyvion.

"Buck!" (Fuck) The teal Unicorn groaned around Vin's shaft as he shoved back against Nico and gently squeezed the base.

Nico's cries grew louder as Tyr found his rhythm, long deep strokes that grew steadily faster. Vincent grabbed the back of his brother's neck and tugged him into a kiss before he went deaf.

"Holy...they're kissing!" Andy head Tyr mutter.

A moment after, Nico and Andyvion were nearly knocked over with the strength of Tyr's suddenly much more vigorous thrusts.

Andy squeaked as he found himself deep-throating Vincent, but he took it in stride and wrapped his arms around the purple Unicorn's waist as they continued to sway.

"Andyvion, ah!" Vincent cried, pulling back from Nico's lips. "I can't..."

Vin's fingers tangled in Andy's shoulder-length teal hair, trying hard not to yank as he shot down his mate's convulsing throat.

The teal-haired Unicorn swallowed all that he could. The taste of Vin's seed on his tongue and the rocking from behind had him near the edge, as well. He reached down to stroke himself as he continued to ride out the onslaught of sensation.

"Coco..." Tyr moaned.

"Soon, baby," Nico gasped. "First, -ah, damn- we need to make Andy go off like a rocket."

Nico's hand wrapped around Andyvion's, urging him to pump himself faster.

"Stars!" Andy whimpered as he really did go off like a rocket. Some of his seed even splattered onto Vincent's leg. He all but plastered his upper half against the giant pillow beneath them as he kept his lower half up high for Nico.

"Hah! He's squeezing me so tight!" Nico tipped his upper body back, resting his head on Tyr's broad shoulder. "Andy rocketed, let me have it, big boy. Don't hold back. I want it."

Tyr's fingers tightened on Nico's hips. A low growl rumbled from the giant's throat. Andy found himself thrown into Vincent's lap, Nico on top of him, still buried deep inside the smaller man. Tyr's thrust had flung them both forward. The captain didn't let them get away, though, following them and pumping into Nico again and again. If Vincent weren't holding him, Andyvion thought he would probably be squished under Nico and Tyr.

The captain seemed to remember himself, propping his weight on his hands so he stopped crushing Nico into Andy. He kept moving. However, his ass tightening as he pounded deeply into the beautiful man beneath him.

Andy turned slightly to see the look of mixed bliss and agony on Nico's face. How much longer would the lovely Unicorn last? Andyvion bit his lower lip as what was left of his cum smeared between himself and Vincent.

"Tell him..." Vincent whispered to Andy. "Tell him you love him. He's fought so hard to stay strong, to not break." He stroked Andyvion's smooth cheek. "He's been holding on so tightly. Tell him to let go."

"Vin is right Coco. I love you so much. I want to feel you cum inside me. I've been aching for it." Andy keened.

Nico let out a choked sob, his arms wrapped around as much of Andy as he could reach and holding him tight as he came. His body jerked and stiffened. He was just starting to come down from his peak when Tyr let out a booming roar and held himself deep inside Nico, cock throbbing and jerking as he came. The amethyst Unicorn squirmed and moaned beneath him, feeling like his orgasm would never end.

Andy himself clutched on tightly to Vincent as he relished in the release of his mate and the sensation of being filled with his seed. "So happy..." he whimpered. "Love all of you."

"We love you, too," Nico sniffled.

Tyr frowned, rolling to the side and bringing Nico with him. The green Unicorn turned the smaller man in his arms so he could gently wipe the tears from his face.

"I-I think I love all of you, too," Tyr said gently. "It must be love if seeing you cry makes my heart feel like it's breaking." He petted Nico gently as the younger man buried his face in Tyr's broad chest. "Why are you crying? Please, let me help."

Nico shook his head and clutched at the Unicorn captain. Tyr looked worriedly at Vincent, hoping for an explanation.

"Little brother's been getting the worst of it from Rathburn," Vincent admitted, causing Nico to turn his head to glare at his twin. "Don't look at me like that, Coco. You try to hide it, but I'm not blind. I know you're protecting me." Vin sighed. "And he's been sick with worry about you, Andyvion. We both have missed you terribly, but Coco had so much to deal with on top of that."

Vincent stopped talking when Nico flung a pillow at him, nailing him in the side of the head.

The teal-haired unicorn crawled over to Nico to nuzzle his nose against his in an Eskimo kiss. "All the more reason for us to come get you," he insisted. "Right, Tyr?"

The tall Unicorn nodded seriously, worry shading his eyes.

"Yes," the captain agreed. "We're coming for you both. Soon."

Copyright © 2018 HinderToyBL, Rambling Robin, Thirdly; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 6
  • Love 5
  • Sad 1
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

10 hours ago, Hellsheild said:

Save them. Love them. That's all they need.

 

Pretty much, yes. :lol:

  • Like 2
Link to comment
On 3/27/2018 at 7:54 AM, elisabeth1 said:

Oh my goodness, go save the twins already! I’m so nervous for them. 

 

Rathburn is on the way to Peraza...the one you should be nervous for is our Winter. :devil:

  • Like 1
Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..