Jump to content

Michael + Jason: Beyond Brotherly Love

There are currently no reviews.
Genres: General Fiction
Sub-genres: Drama

What do you do when you're in a relationship that could destroy not only your life but your family? This is the situation the Chambers' brothers find themselves.

I never thought I would write a story on incest but one day I sat down and this first chapter flowed out of me. I want to give it and honest go. I hope others are willing to go on this emotional roller coaster with me. I understand there are people who are leery about the subject matter and that's okay. 
 
Please DO NOT READ if the subject of incest upsets you!
Copyright © 2017 huktaunluv; All Rights Reserved.

Story Recommendations

  • Action Packed 0
  • Addictive/Pacing 0
  • Characters 0
  • Chills 0
  • Cliffhanger 0
  • Compelling 0
  • Feel-Good 0
  • Humor 0
  • Smoldering 0
  • Tearjerker 0
  • Unique 0
  • World Building 0

Select Chapter
Table of Contents

Recommended Comments

User Feedback

When i picked up this story, I didnt know what to expect, a few of them are a "daddy son" type of thing and yeah thats ok, not my thing but thats ok. Alot of the brother ones ive read are a bit boring and lack that "something", this story? I love it so far, Its one of those stories that if you could close your eyes and be in the moment, its like listening to two brothers hare some sort of special thing away from the outside world. Lets face it, drop the inhibitions and its some dirty secret we could go all wide eyed and whisper about, in secret. I'll admit if had a brother like this and I was like that, I'd go there (I dont have a brother so its kind of a moot point), I love what the author has written so far and think its just brilliant. I love a story where you can "be in the moment" this has it. Thanks huktaunluv!!

  • Like 1
Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..