Jump to content
    Ivor Slipper
  • Author
  • 1,345 Words
  • 1,102 Views
  • 14 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Danilo's Bill - 1. Chapter 1

Of course it was all Danilo’s fault, but then it always is as it can’t possibly ever be mine. To be fair to him though I suppose on this occasion it was really the dog that caused it.

 

But then it was him who chose a corgi of all things! Who does he think he is – the Queen? Well, he is a queen I suppose you could say, with him prancing around in his ultra-tight sleeveless t-shirts and those skinny jeans that must take him ten minutes to get into every morning. And then there are his long, slim, fingers with the manicured and painted nails…… I could go on, but he’s such a sweet young man really and has fitted in so well as my houseboy.

 

When he first came to me I had an apartment in the city, but after a year or so I decided that it was time to move to the country and breathe fresh air. So we moved to this heavenly place that is in the middle of nowhere – it was so peaceful and I could get on with my writing undisturbed. After a while Danilo asked me if we could have a dog and I surprised myself by agreeing. It just seemed right for country life. Letting him go and choose it was a big mistake though. I fully expected him to come back with something appropriate for country life like a labrador or golden retriever, instead of which he appears with this corgi! I told him to take it back, but he said it had ‘spoken’ to him at the Rescue Centre and he just had to save it, so in the end I agreed he could keep it. I soon found out about the speaking though, as it seems to yap constantly whenever he isn’t around – so much for the peace of the countryside…...

 

So today I’d shut myself in my study as I needed to finish the manuscript of my latest novel. My publishers are chasing me for it and I have to admit it is a little overdue, but as I said out loud when I listened to the last phone message they left the other day – ‘greatness cannot be rushed’. You see I am a very successful author and this book will be the thirteenth in my series about the ruggedly handsome private detective, Nathan Child.

 

I’d been working solidly for most of the morning and honestly thought that I could catch a glimpse, somewhere on the horizon, of the surprise ending I wanted for the story, but I finally had to give in to the call of nature. As I came out of the study I simply didn’t see the damned dog lying there and tripped over it. I went flying and ended up winded on the floor while the dog started making noises as if I’d tried to kill it. Danilo came running from the kitchen when he heard the noise and blow me if he didn’t start making a fuss of the dog before attending to me! I suppose he did at least quieten the dog, but even so his priorities were all wrong; after all I’m the one who pays him. However, having attended to the dog he came and helped me to my feet and started to escort me to a nearby sofa where I could lie down and recover. As we were making our way there I heard a horrible crunching noise and on looking down I could just make out one of Danilo’s feet standing on my spectacles. That was all I needed – a pair of broken glasses when I am trying to not only finish the manuscript but have the idea in mind with which achieve that.

After I’d recovered I sent Danilo off into town to get me a pair of replacement spectacles. I’m sure my optician will have something available that will be suitable on a temporary basis until a new pair can be produced. Of course there will be a bill for them which will have to be paid and as I’m sure Danilo is aware that is not the only bill that will have to be settled.

 

Danilo is of Philippine descent. His parents came here about twenty five years ago and he was born three years after they arrived. He is such a looker with his slim body, olive skin and black hair which he wears in a little fringe coming down over his forehead. To look at you could easily think he was only seventeen or eighteen which is why I insist he always has his driver’s licence with him when he goes out in the car. I wouldn’t want my houseboy being arrested and put in a cell where goodness only knows what might happen to him.

 

I first met Danilo when he was performing at a club I frequented. There was just something about him that appealed to me in a way no other performer ever had. Often after he’d performed I’d invite him to join me at my table, buy him a drink and have the opportunity to run my hands over the sweaty skin of his arms and legs while we talked. I found out that he still lived at home, but wasn’t happy there. So one evening I took the plunge, gave him my card and told him to call me as I had a proposition for him.

 

I wasn’t sure he’d call, but a couple of days later he did and I invited him to come round to my apartment. He was understandably reluctant even when I told him I didn’t want sex, but I was considering offering him a job. I don’t think he really believed me, but he agreed to come. When he arrived I settled him down in a chair and told him about myself, what I did and the job I had in mind for him. Basically I wanted someone to keep the apartment clean, do the shopping, washing and some cooking, in return for which he would have a room of his own and a small wage.

Danilo accepted my offer and moved in a few days later. Having him there to attend to the mundane things of life enabled me to get on with my writing and the eleventh Nathan Child novel almost flew off my typewriter. About a month after he’d moved in we had a severe thunderstorm one night, during which a naked and shivering Danilo came into my room, slid under my duvet and clung tightly to me until the storm had passed. The next evening there was no thunderstorm, but there was a Danilo in my bed! And so our relationship went from that of employer and employee to lovers. Also, before you get totally the wrong idea, I should say that I am in my late thirties, with a full head of russet coloured hair, and, judging by the photo on the dust jacket of my twelfth Nathan Child novel, still quite good looking.

 

It was a couple of months into this new stage of our relationship that I accidentally discovered Danilo enjoys being spanked as part of our foreplay. Over a period this has evolved to the point where I keep a tally of things he has done wrong during the week and each Saturday present him with a bill. The bill specifies the number of spanks I am going to deliver to his olive coloured round mounds that night. Tonight, because he broke my spectacles the bill should be quite substantial. The problem I have though is that Danilo so enjoys being spanked it is no real punishment, so perhaps in order to truly punish him I should refrain from spanking him tonight? However, if I do that I will also be punishing myself, because the sex we have on a Saturday night is always the best of the week.

 

 

                                                         ------------------------

Copyright © 2018 Ivor Slipper; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 5
  • Haha 3
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

Huh? Where did this one come from??

 

It's nice to see you off again so soon after the other tale has just started. I am already intrigued by this one.

 

And where can I buy these Nathan Child mysteries? Or...haven't you written them yet? :)

 

  • Like 1
  • Haha 1
Link to comment

I agree about Corgis. What and why were they ever created? There once was a reason but it's unknown now and yet the breed still lingers...

The entire gay houseboy journey is rarely simple, but can be both rewarding and confusing, -especially if it escalates to a sexual level.

This story speaks of one such complexity. It's like love, - You're damned if you do and damned if you don't.

 

A real royal pain in the ass.

 

  • Like 3
Link to comment

corgi were originally bred to be herding dogs. specifically to be heelers to cattle. they nip at the "heels" of cattle to control them.

 

loving the story!

  • Like 3
Link to comment

I wonder if we'll hear more of these guys...I only read one gay mystery novel years back...Aldyne was either the author or detective, can't remember now.  I'll stick with my MC Beaton and Rita Mae Brown.  Agatha Christie never really appealed to me, though some of the great actresses who played Miss Marple were wonderful.  :)

Of course, I don't have a dog now, being in a city with only a small yard compared to the full acre I had in the country--there I had a German Shepherd until after high school, then a Harlequin Great Dane.  One of my sisters once had a chihuahua--nasty piece of crap only good for sneak biting, yapping insanely and peeing on the floor.

Give me a cat for city life any day.  :)

  • Like 3
Link to comment
17 hours ago, Geron Kees said:

Huh? Where did this one come from??

 

It's nice to see you off again so soon after the other tale has just started. I am already intrigued by this one.

 

And where can I buy these Nathan Child mysteries? Or...haven't you written them yet? :)

 

 

It was also rather a surprise to me, but the words in the prompt just fell nicely into line in my mind.

 

As for Nathan, I'm sorry to say the child is in an orphanage hoping someone will adopt him :)

  • Like 3
Link to comment
8 hours ago, deville said:

Goodness ... what a sweet little story ....  with a sting in its tail . 

LOL! Thanks. Glad you enjoyed.

  • Like 2
Link to comment
2 hours ago, Stephen said:

I agree about Corgis. What and why were they ever created? There once was a reason but it's unknown now and yet the breed still lingers...

The entire gay houseboy journey is rarely simple, but can be both rewarding and confusing, -especially if it escalates to a sexual level.

This story speaks of one such complexity. It's like love, - You're damned if you do and damned if you don't.

 

A real royal pain in the ass.

 

I see Mogwhy has given you the answer about corgis, but I have to agree that they are not for me.

 

But in this case the pain in the ass would appear to be a pleasure for both - a complex situation indeed.

  • Like 2
Link to comment
2 hours ago, mogwhy said:

corgi were originally bred to be herding dogs. specifically to be heelers to cattle. they nip at the "heels" of cattle to control them.

 

loving the story!

  Thanks for providing the answer to  Stephen's question :)

 

Pleased you enjoyed the story.

  • Like 2
Link to comment
6 minutes ago, ColumbusGuy said:

I wonder if we'll hear more of these guys...I only read one gay mystery novel years back...Aldyne was either the author or detective, can't remember now.  I'll stick with my MC Beaton and Rita Mae Brown.  Agatha Christie never really appealed to me, though some of the great actresses who played Miss Marple were wonderful.  :)

Of course, I don't have a dog now, being in a city with only a small yard compared to the full acre I had in the country--there I had a German Shepherd until after high school, then a Harlequin Great Dane.  One of my sisters once had a chihuahua--nasty piece of crap only good for sneak biting, yapping insanely and peeing on the floor.

Give me a cat for city life any day.  :)

 

Hi CG!  It has been suggested that they should appear again, but I'm not too sure their activities would go down too well here :)

 

Have to say I agree with you about small dogs - and cats.

  • Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Haha 1
Link to comment
15 hours ago, mogwhy said:

corgi were originally bred to be herding dogs. specifically to be heelers to cattle. they nip at the "heels" of cattle to control them.

 

Hmm... Bred to be irritating. That works well with the plot, doesn't it?

  • Like 3
Link to comment

cats rule! but if i had to chose between a corgi or one of those "designer pocket-book dogs", give me a corgi. i'm not much of a dog person but i did love the Eskie we had. 

  • Like 2
Link to comment

Very droll, I love the prissy queen calling his houseboy a queen. 

Edited by Rigby Taylor
Link to comment
1 hour ago, Rigby Taylor said:

Very droll, I love the prissy queen calling his houseboy a queen. 

 

 

Sums it up neatly :)

Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..