Jump to content
    Jack Scribe
  • Author
  • 4,179 Words
  • 4,503 Views
  • 0 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

It Stays In Vegas - 2. Chapter 2 Phi Alpha

They both showered and Drew shaved for the day at the gym. After picking up a couple of sliced turkey, lettuce, and tomato sandwiches at the deli, Drew and Bob drove through the city streets to a neighborhood in an older area off Tropicana, midway between UNLV and the Strip.

“This town really stretches out, doesn’t it?” Bob asked. “I’ve been to Vegas several times, but only to the casinos on the Strip and downtown.”

“The city has grown at least 400% in the past 15 years. I guess that the state not having an income tax was a real carrot for a lot of people from back east and California.”

“Looks like a well-maintained place. I assume the building has been here for awhile?” Bob said. They turned into the apartment complex and parked in a covered parking space.

“Probably 20 years or so, but the landlord takes care of it. That’s why I’m still here. Some day I’d like to live in a newer area in Green Valley or Henderson, when I make a few more bucks,” Drew replied as they got out of the SUV and walked towards the first floor apartment door. He was curious about how to advance the physical interest he felt towards Bob.

“Hey, Drew, this is a pretty nice place,” Bob remarked as the door was opened for him to enter.

“I bought several pieces of used hotel furniture on sale when the Golden Nugget remodeled three years ago. It’s okay for right now. Come on back to the kitchen area. You want a Coke or a beer? Since I’m on duty in a couple of hours, it’s a soft drink for me.”

“Yeah, one beer won’t hurt. We had a good workout,” Bob replied as his host got a couple of plates down from the cupboard. Drew retrieved the beverages from the refrigerator and handed a beer to Bob.

After placing the sandwiches on the plates, Drew said, “Why don’t you carry the plates over to the dining table and I’ll grab some chips and dill pickles. If you don’t mind, I’ll just use some paper towels for napkins.”

“Sounds good. Paper towels work at my place, too.”

Drew joined Bob at the table and opened the bag of chips and the jar of Kosher-style half-sour dill pickle spears. They both helped themselves and started eating.

“If Mike Diamond, our sales and marketing veep, is going to interview you, HR must think pretty highly of you?”

“I think that Mr. Bromley put in a good word for me. But I graduated with a 3.4 grade point average.”

“Brighter than the average bear,” Drew said with a laugh. Bob joined in the laughter as they looked at each other, each having something on their mind other than a lame joke.

As the laughter subsided, almost in unison, they eased their legs over to gently touch each other in a replay of the steam room. Each man looked at the other with an expression of questioning.

While munching on a bite of the sandwich, Drew asked, “Ah, Bob. I’m receiving a message from you. Can you help me interpret it?”

“Since you haven’t pulled away or slugged me, I assume that you sense I am attracted to you in…um…a…err…personal way?”

“Well, brother Bob, I’m not going to pull away. I guess the only thing I want to do right now is make a statement and find out how it plays out.”

“Statement?” Bob asked as he pressed his leg into Drew’s more aggressively.

“Just to get any misunderstanding out of the way, I want to let you know that your new Las Vegas friend and frat brother is gay. I find you to be a nice guy and very attractive, bro.”

“And I’ll clear the air.” He grabbed Drew’s hand and placed it over the outline of a hard cock that angled over to Bob’s thigh. “This should answer your question. I’ve been thinking about you ever since we met yesterday.”

“Oh, yeah, this answers my question, big guy,” Drew replied as his finger and thumb traced the raging hard-on underneath Bob’s pants. Taking Bob’s hand, he brought it over to his tenting crotch. “I’ve got a similar problem.”

“Well, I’m a problem solver.” Bob slid his hand up and under Drew’s pants, past the pubes, to come into contact with the hot flesh of the erect man meat. He slowly stroked it. “Buddy, why don’t we finish lunch later. Since we seem to be of like mind, I’d like to closely inspect what I’m stroking.”

“Let’s continue the apartment tour,” Drew replied as he gently removed the welcome invading hand. They both pushed away from the table and stood. Grabbing a hand, he led Bob back to the bedroom. Turning, he continued, “This is the most important room in our tour.” He pulled Bob close and leaned forward for the initial kiss. Bob met him halfway and they immediately lip-locked, with each tongue dueling for position as they traded saliva.

“Oh, fuck, I’m in heaven. Now that we’ve opened up to each other, I want to get ‘nekkid’ right now,” Bob said, snickering. He immediately lifted Drew’s UNLV tee before loosening the cargo pants button and unzipping the fly. Drew eased out of them as they dropped to the ground. He had not put on the briefs and now was in complete ‘nekkid’ glory. Bob then rapidly took off his clothes to match his friend’s nudeness and pulled their bodies together. The two hard dicks, almost mirrored in similar shape and size, pressed against each other as the initial pre-cum leaked.

“Part of the tour is a test of the standard-issue mattress,” Drew whispered with lust. He firmly pulled his partner onto the unmade bed and held him tightly. He looked into Bob’s eyes and went down to his chest, where he proceeded to gently chew and suck on the nipples. He looked up at Bob and asked, “How do you feel about getting rimmed?”

“From you, I’d love it.” Bob rolled further up on his back while Drew eased down. Spreading his legs and holding the knees for support, Drew leaned in and started sucking his balls and lightly nibbled on the scrotum. With light pressure, Bob felt a finger and thumb massaging the perineum and hot lips on his pulsing, straining dick head. While sucking and aided by a strong swirling tongue, the two thumbs were stroking the wrinkled area around his pucker.

“Oh, shit, Drew, you cock sucker…ohhh, mother…’ Bob groaned as Drew’s mouth moved away and came down to the lower crotch area.

Drew inhaled as his nose passed through the ass crack. “I love your smell.” Taking one more pass, he stopped as the two thumbs spread open the dark, hot entrance to Bob’s love tunnel. Lapping all around the surface with surrounding sparse light brown hair, the tongue finally started probing the rosebud with short strokes. Reaching up, Drew started stroking Bob’s hard cock while he thrust his pointed tongue in further.

“Urrgh, oh yes, god of…faster…” With agility and an amazingly long reach, Drew was exploring the hot inside cavity with confidence. With no advance warning, he rose up, scooted Bob’s body down the bed and flipped around so that each was facing his partner’s member. Immediately the two young, virile men moved in to take the available hard, dripping cock in his mouth. They both had their mouths full as audible grunting and slurping prevailed. Several times, they slowed down when it was obvious that one of them was ready to release.

“Let’s do it,” Drew growled on the last rest. “I’m ready for us to cum together.”

As they resumed and sped up, Bob was the first to tense as his body started signaling the beginning of an orgasm. His abdomen tightened as the climax erupted. Drew was right behind. Bob could hardly hold Drew’s dick in his mouth because of the agitated body convulsions. Both had their mouths full of the other’s semen. ‘Wow,’ Bob considered, as he experienced a pleasant, slightly nutty, residual aftertaste.

Drew swung back around and faced his new friend. Trading spit and cum was a given. That they kissed with such passion was not planned. “Bob, I hope you enjoyed this as much as I did?” he said, looking into Bob’s eyes with a hopeful expression.

“Phi Alpha, brother,” Bob said as he started kissing Drew’s cheeks and nose.

“That means you approve?”

“Yeah, I approve. You?”

“Phi Alpha, big time,” Drew replied as he lay on his back, closed his eyes, and savored the moment. “This was wonderful.”

Bob snuggled close to his new friend’s warm body and draped an arm around Drew’s torso. “I’d just like to be close like this for a while,” he said. “Can we?”

“A little nap time before I go to work? Yeah, it feels great. I figure that we’ve got about an hour before I have to get ready.” Drew shifted his body so that his back was offered to Bob for some early afternoon spooning. In a natural movement, his L.A. friend’s soft dick nestled in his asscrack.

*****

About a half-hour later, Drew opened his eyes and saw the bedside clock register 1:45 p.m. He felt his friend breathing deeply against his back. He also felt a hot human spear jabbing at his butt. He rolled over to see his bedmate still sleeping. Carefully, he leaned in to kiss his beautiful guest.

Bob’s eyes slowly opened. Once he got his bearings, Bob started grinning broadly. “Hey, bro,” he said to his host.

“I can’t tell you how wonderful it is waking up having you next to me,” Drew said with a dreamy smile.

“Well, I guess you can tell how much I’m enjoying it,” Bob replied as he pushed his hard penis into Drew’s crotch.

“Buddy, as much as I’d like to find out exactly how much you’re enjoying yourself, I gotta get ready for work. You want something to drink while I shower…again?”

“Cool. I’ll get dressed and have a beer,” Bob replied as they got out of bed. They embraced and kissed as they ground their crotches into each other before going separate ways.

Drew considered what had happened on this very eventful weekend…so far…as he regulated the shower water. While applying shampoo and massaging his scalp vigorously, he wondered what this new man meant in his life? Was this a one-time trick? A ‘Let’s go to Vegas and fuck around for 48 hours’ mentality? He didn’t want to get hurt because he read too much into the encounter.

Bob dressed and grabbed a beer from the sparsely provisioned refrigerator. ‘Was I being used as a fuck toy?’ he wondered. ‘Did Drew have these little affairettes every weekend with a visiting fireman? Was I just another notch on Drew’s pistol?’ Bob questioned. All these questions floated through his mind when his host re-appeared in a shirt and tie business ensemble.

“Hey, guy, I’m ready. Let me get our lunch stuff cleaned up and we can go back to the hotel.” Drew went over to Bob, seated on the couch, and reached down for a brief kiss. “Just for the record, I really enjoyed our lunch hour together.”

“Um, Drew, I really liked it too. Ya wanna get together again, or is this it?” Bob asked with wide, soulful eyes. Drew considered the question as he rinsed off the dishes.

“I’d be very disappointed if this was all there was, Bob. I’d love to get together tonight, but I was worried that this was just going to be a one-time thing with you. I mean, Christ, you must have tons of guys in L.A. waiting for you to come back?”

“Tons of guys? Shit, Drew, I have one fuck buddy and that’s about it. I’m not very promiscuous. I’ve got plenty of friends. Straight guys that we all enjoy hanging with. I feel different about you and that isn’t bullshit. I was worried that I was this weekend’s latest import for you,” Bob said as he got up from the couch and walked over to Drew in the kitchen.

“Import? Buddy, the only thing I import is an occasional hot porno DVD for jerking off,” Drew said with a laugh. He pulled Bob into a long, wet kiss before he replied, “I had a brief friendship with someone from the hotel, but it turned pretty nasty last year. Since then, I’ve only had a few guys that I met at the bars. Nothing special.”

“Drew, I think you’re kinda special. And I’d like to show you how special,” Bob said with an intense expression on his face.

“If I hear right, you’d like to get to know me…all of me…better? Cuz I would really like to be with you soon. Like in nine hours or so.”

“Oh, fuck, I’m really relieved. Sounds like we’ve both obsessed over nothing. I definitely want to get to know you better…everywhere. You got a game plan, Drew?”

“We’re going back to Nero’s. I start work at 3:00 p.m. About 11:15 p.m., meet me in the front of the hotel again. Dress casually so we can hit a few dance bars before we come back here. Al and Trish won’t miss you, will they?”

“Naw, they’re hopelessly in love. Tonight’s the big question time with ring and all. We’re all supposed to meet at the Sunday brunch around noon to celebrate.”

“Then, we’ve got plenty of time to explore,” Drew said with a wink.

“I’d like that, sincerely. In addition to being a hot-looking man, you’ve got an honest quality that I find appealing. And the rest of the package isn’t bad, either,” Bob replied as he moved in for another kiss, while his hands found their way to Drew’s crotch.

“Hey, buddy, whoa. I’m ready for work. The last thing I need are wet pecker tracks on my pants when I arrive at Nero’s this afternoon. There’ll be plenty of time tonight. Our secret handshake and a little peck on the lips will be good enough for right now.” He smiled and pulled Bob close for a very friendly hug. Drew closed his eyes as the ‘little peck’ became a full, passionate embrace with major tongue. Sensibility ruled as they detangled, before going over the point of no return.

Drew locked up and they returned to Nero’s. Bob was let off at the front of the hotel and Drew headed for the management parking lot in the rear of the sprawling property. At 2:55 p.m., Drew Reichardt was at the VIP guest services command post.

For the next several hours he juggled reservations in the various Nero’s restaurants and showroom. At this point the Nero venues were only taking reservations for those rated players who had earned the RF & B privilege.

Stan Lasky cruised by around 7:00 p.m. with a worried expression. “Drew, I’m in deep shit. You got any magic left to find a suite? Kendall Packard just came in from Sydney.” Packard was one of the legendary ‘whales’ that would drop a couple of million at one sitting playing baccarat.

“Stan, let me see what’s up in the reservations world,” he replied, as he typed in his security code on the keyboard.

Scanning the reservations computer, he located a high-roller mega-suite that was marked ‘OOO’, or out of order. ‘Strange,’ he thought, ‘there was no mention of any of the top floor suites being out of commission at the staff briefing.’ On a hunch, he called the Apollo suite. “Hello, um…Bill, this is Drew down at the VIP desk. Are you by chance checking out the suite for availability? Stan Lasky is having kittens about a suite needed for Kendall Packard…It will be…Great…I’ll tell Stan that the suite should be back on line in 30 minutes.”

Drew had been pretty certain that Bill Buckner, the resident manager, was using the suite to entertain some young lovely he probably had met earlier. Bill was known by a few of the staff to use a vacant suite on occasion to entertain. Bill also knew that it he ever got into a pissing match with the Casino VP, it would be a no-win situation.

“Stan, good news. The Apollo suite is down for minor repairs. It will be ready in about 30 minutes. Can you pacify Packard until then?”

“That’s fucking great, Drew. I’ll entertain him at the steak house. He’s a sucker for a New York strip steak and a bottle of Greg Norman’s Shiraz.” Drew could tell that Stan was pretty sure he knew why the suite was out of commission by the knowing expression on his face.

Drew reviewed the computer-generated guest history before asking, “It says that Packard likes a bottle of Black Label and Perrier in his suite. I’ll call room service right away.”

“Thanks, pal. You came through again. I won’t forget,” he said as he shook Drew’s hand.

“All in the line of service, Sir,” Drew said with a smile and wink. He knew that Stan had a major say in promotions in the hotel.

Around 9:00 p.m., another major player called from his suite. The display screen at the VIP desk automatically showed who was calling and the suite number. “Guest services, Drew Reichardt speaking. How may I help you, Mr. Dyson?”

~~~ “Drew, howya doin’, kid?”

“Just great, Mr. Dyson. I knew you were in the hotel. Welcome back.” Donald Dyson ran the largest meatpacking company in the country. Nero’s could always count on Dyson to wager $100,000 minimum when he visited. “What may I do for you?”

~~~ “Mrs. Dyson and I want to take a little drive out to Lake Mead tomorrow morning and wondered if maybe there would be a set of wheels available?”

“I’ll check the availability right now.” Nero’s had a fleet of 12 Lexus RX330’s available to high rollers. Drew was one of three hotel division managers who had the authority to issue a vehicle. He locked in a reservation on the computer and said, “No problem, Mr. Dyson. I’ll have a Lexus SUV, washed and gassed up, in front of the hotel entrance tomorrow morning. What time should I have it there?”

~~~ “10:00 a.m. is fine. Drew, you’re a champ. I’ll see you early tomorrow evening before we check out.” Mr. Dyson usually had his G-5 and crew primed for a 7:00 p.m. Sunday take-off, getting him back to Omaha by midnight.

“Anytime, Sir. Good night.” There would be a special ‘thank you’ in an envelope tomorrow night. Drew knew to make a follow-up call in the morning from home to make sure no one dropped the ball on readying the SUV.

As the final hour slowly ticked away, he thought about his new friend. ‘Would Bob really want to ratchet up the relationship a little further?’ he wondered. Drew figured that going to Gypsy on Paradise, or Goodtimes near his apartment on East Tropicana, would be fun on a Saturday night. Both had good DJ’s and a fun crowd.

At 10:50 p.m., the graveyard shift concierge arrived. Drew had all the reports finished and the final Saturday morning amenities forwarded to Room Service. “Hi, Susan,” he said to the relief. “I’ve got everything pretty well covered.” He reviewed all of the VIP requests for the next day before departing for his small office and a fast change.

At the appointed hour, now dressed in polo and Lucky jeans, Drew pulled up to the hotel entrance. At this hour of the evening, the activity was approaching mayhem as cabs, limos and private autos waiting for valet parking filled the six lanes of vehicular control. Drew saw his new friend in khakis and aloha shirt as the SUV inched forward to the front. Bob beamed an effervescent smile when he recognized the Explorer and its driver.

“Hi, Drew. Crazy out here,” Bob said as he swung his body into the passenger seat.

“This is Vegas. The town is just starting to crank up,” Drew said, turning to his new friend. As he eased the SUV into outgoing traffic, Drew lightly gave Bob’s thigh a tender squeeze. “I gotta be honest, Bob. I’ve been thinking of nothing but us getting together again.”

“Buddy, that makes two of us.”

“You know I’ve been nailed at the VIP desk all evening. What kind of mischief did you manage to get into tonight?” Drew asked as they motored south on Las Vegas Boulevard.

“Well, after I got to know this incredible man last night, I spent some time at the pool today where I observed the most mammoth fake tits a woman could want on several of my chaise lounge neighbors. Not getting turned on by silicone enhancements, I changed and went to the casino. Robert Harrington is now $33.00 poorer.”

“Rewind back to ‘incredible man.’ Hmm, incredible? How?”

“I come across this stud, I mean really hot, and we become friends. Not only is he a nice guy, the sex is incredible,” Bob said with a laugh. It was his turn to squeeze a thigh. His aim was near the groin area. Although the traffic was heavy, he leaned over and gave Drew a light kiss on the neck.

The overall effect gave Drew a slight chill and surge of energy through his body. His dick was certainly paying attention as a hand stayed in place just inches away. “Um, we’ve got two choices I thought about. One, we can go to Gypsy or Goodtimes. They’re both fun dance bars with a pretty lively crowd. Prolly Goodtimes will have more of the UNLV crowd because it’s close to the campus. And, we’re almost there.”

“And, choice number two.”

“That we go to my place. I make a mean margarita.”

“Can I choose both, Drew? I’d love to check out one of the bars and a couple of dances before going back to Casa Reichardt,” Bob replied with a sly grin.

“I could get into that,” Drew said with a low laugh.

“Be warned, brother, that I plan on having my way with you tonight.” Bob’s hand emphasized each word on Drew’s thigh before it moved over to a hard cock beneath the denim.

“Whaduya mean, having your way with me, Brother Bob?”

“Let’s just say that when I think of rimming, it isn’t working salt around the edge of a margarita glass.” They both momentarily looked at each other and grinned.

“What exactly do you like to do?” Drew asked sincerely. He knew that he wouldn’t mind getting plowed by this hot guy.

“I’m kinda versatile, babe. Tonight, if you don’t mind, I’d very much like to be in you. Is that okay?”

“That’s more than okay. I’d love it. But, I’d like a chance to repay the favor.” Drew turned into a parking lot that was behind a building that had a small sign reading “Goodtimes,” in red neon.

“We could make that a wake-up call in the morning. I do get to stay with you tonight, don’t I?”

“Fuckin’ A. I have every intention of taking care of my fraternity brother. In the meantime, let’s boogie for a while and work up a sweat.” Drew squeezed the back of his friend’s neck before they got out of the SUV. He adjusted his semi-hard cock before they arrived at the club door so it was not too obvious.

After having their I.D.’s checked, Drew and Bob made their way to the dance floor. In addition to a live D.J., Goodtime had several plasma flat-screen TVs around the room and bar all playing a vintage Prince music video, “Lemon Crush”, with the speakers blasting and the strobe lights flashing.

“All it takes is a little bitty
of your ooh! pretty, pretty
and I'm the wildest in the city
ooh! pretty, pretty one
come on, come on
I'm ready 4 the crush.”

Drew and Bob moved in with the rest of the mostly young men grooving to the music and joined the dancing. Several of the guys were shirtless…the ones who knew they had something to show. The DJ transitioned to a slower song by Usher as the guys slowly walked to the side of the floor as the music poured out more emotionally:

“Craving your body all through the night
Feels like I'm going through withdrawals
I wanna hold you
I want you inside of these arms
I'm dying to taste you I can't deny
Can't get it out of my mind
Please let me hold you
Cause I need your lovin' tonight.”

“Ya want a beer or sumpin?” asked Drew, almost shouting in Bob’s ear.

“How about a margarita…back at your place. I’ve seen enough.” He placed his arm around Drew’s waist and they walked to the exit doors.

When they got back to the car, Drew grabbed Bob and pulled him close for a kiss. “Babe, I’ll make the margaritas. But, I’m holding you to that special rimming you mentioned.”

“Count on it, Drew.”

Copyright © 2011 Jack Scribe; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 24
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

There are no comments to display.

View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..