Jump to content

Time To Grow Up

   (2 reviews)

SHORT STORY. 2007 Fairy Tale Anthology - It's been 70 years since Peter Pan romped around Neverland with Wendy and The Boys, and he's lonely. Tink picks up on Peter's unhappiness and hatches a plan to change that.

To understand this short story better, please take a few moments and review the following: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Peter-Pan. Time To Grow Up was created and written with all appropriate apologies to Sir James Barrie.
© 2007 Jack Scribe

Story Recommendations

  • Action Packed 0
  • Addictive/Pacing 0
  • Characters 0
  • Chills 0
  • Cliffhanger 0
  • Compelling 0
  • Feel-Good 0
  • Humor 0
  • Smoldering 0
  • Tearjerker 0
  • Unique 0
  • World Building 0

Select Chapter
Table of Contents

Recommended Comments

User Feedback

View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to leave a review

You need to be a member in order to leave a review

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

Myr

   1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

This really is a great version of Peter Pan.  I got a few good laughs and enjoyed the cuteness of it all.  Definitely a great contribution to the site.  We miss you Jack.

  • Like 1
Link to review
Carlos Hazday

· Edited by Carlos Hazday

   1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

A delightful take on a classic story. Peter Pan has been alone in Neverland for years when his fairy companion convinces him it's time for a change. What follows is a funny and at times tender, very gay tale.

The late Jack Scribe is one of my favorite authors in the world of gay-men stories. His clear, down-to-earth style is captivating and his characters are extremely relatable. The story is sprinkled with modern cultural references which in a couple of instances have already become dated: Who the heck has a MySpace account these days? The majority are still relevant and will make you chuckle.

Are you ready to find out what kind of stud Peter turns into as he nears his twentieth birthday? Well, stop reading the review and get on to the story. You won't regret it.

  • Like 1
Link to review
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..