Jump to content
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

A Fairy Out of Her Tale - Dear Diary - 19. Scene 19

Shape-shifters have some... interesting control over their anatomy.

9th January 1995

Dear Diary of the Unsettling Things in my Stomach,

 

I’m only doing this so I have a written record of what the demon officer is doing. Nobody seems to care they’ve left a demon in charge of guarding me. People bow their heads slightly to the demon as they pass by - I guess that’s how shape-shifters greet each other? Everyone is always smiling, like the demon is a friend.

Maybe they are. Maybe the police told me all those lies about me being innocent so I would be easier prey to their friend. I don’t know what the demons is waiting for. They could’ve kidnapped me at any point in the last 24 hours and I wouldn’t have been able to stop them.

The demon is chatting to the nurse. I think they’re laughing. The nurse changed their hair colour to to a golden yellow that matches the demon’s horns. They’re holding hands, smiling. Flirting?

That’s so disgusting! Those nurses are nasty people who’ll hurt their patients without remorse (though maybe I deserve it). And the officer is definitely working for the evil demon boss. Two disgusting people flirting, getting together… it’s so unfair! And disgusting.

Have I said disgusting yet? I think I haven’t said it enough.

Disgusting.

They’re definitely flirting. The nurse groped the demon’s breasts. Do they even realise I can see them?

Also that’s even more disgusting - the nurse is growing their own breasts under their uniform. They’re inflating like balloons. I didn’t think shape-shifting could be so horrible to witness.

The officer is touching the nurses’s balloon-breasts too. Another nurse passed by and just winked at them. Is it just me who has an issue with two people making out at work?

Though if it makes the demon officer forget to abduct me, I won’t complain. I’ll just try to look away. It’s really hard to not look at them, for some reason. I don’t want to see the demon and the shape-shifter making out in front of my room.

Mother Deity’s Sacred Cornucopia, they’re kissing!

And by kissing I mean “one bite away from eating each other’s face”.

If the nurses were likeable people, I would’ve thought they’re doing it on purpose to distract the demon until the other officers get here. But none of the nurses here like me, so they can’t be doing it to help me.

Maybe they already know each other. Maybe they’re already dating. I shouldn’t be so quick to judge. I mean, if I was a bored nurse and the person standing in front of me happened to be the most attractive fairy in the entire universe (and by sheer coincidence look exactly like one of my old best friends), maybe I would be happy to shove my tongue down their throat too.

Mayb————————-

 

Forget everything I wrote about the demon officer. They just saved my life.

It was almost too quick to see properly. The officer let go of the nurse and threw the door opened with magic. I’m guessing they threw something else like a dagger or a needle, because the next thing I know, another demon materialised out of thin air in front of my bed. They looked like they were about to jump on me, but then they got hit by whatever it was that the officer threw at them. The intruder howled in pain. And disappeared into a cloud of smoke that still smells like recycled underwear.

The officer ignored me when I tried to ask more questions. They’re back to snogging the nurse like nothing happened. And I’m here writing with one hand and holding my chest with the other. Someone give me passion fruit juice to calm my nerves!

The rest of the officers are coming now. Maybe they’ll be more wiling to answer me?

Thanks for reading!
 
Raise your hands if you were surprised the demon guard turned out to not be trying to hurt Nessa! :) 
Raise your hands if you didn’t see the make-out with balloon boobs coming! :( 
Yeah, though so too. I didn’t come to me until I was half-way through writing Scene 20, so it sort of literally came out of nowhere… (not that it’s a bad thing)
If you really like the story so far and would like to make me feel like the best person in the world to celebrate the incoming Scene 20, I have a Patreon page in my profile that could do with some new visitors. *wink wink*
See you Tuesday, hopefully earlier than 23:25... 
Copyright © 2018 James Hiwatari; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 3
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

On 2/12/2018 at 12:10 AM, Wesley8890 said:

Dang it these short chapters leave me hungry for more!!!! Go demon guard! 

The scene's shortness is a well-though feature, not a bug... ;)
I mean, which author doesn't want a hoard of famished readers banging on their door and demanding to be fed the newest chapter as soon as possible or else...

 

Ok, maybe not that in those terms. 

There is a book somewhere that is about an author getting kidnapped by a fan, isn't there? I forgot what it's called, but it doesn't sound like a pleasant reading.

 

The good thing about short scenes, though, is that you only have to wait 2 days at most for an update instead of a week or (as is unfortunately the case with my other stories) a few months. -_- 

Link to comment
6 minutes ago, James Hiwatari said:

The scene's shortness is a well-though feature, not a bug... ;)
I mean, which author doesn't want a hoard of famished readers banging on their door and demanding to be fed the newest chapter as soon as possible or else...

 

Ok, maybe not that in those terms. 

There is a book somewhere that is about an author getting kidnapped by a fan, isn't there? I forgot what it's called, but it doesn't sound like a pleasant reading.

 

The good thing about short scenes, though, is that you only have to wait 2 days at most for an update instead of a week or (as is unfortunately the case with my other stories) a few months. -_- 

It was misery by Stephen king even a movie starring James caan, Kathy bates, and Lauren bacall

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Just now, Wesley8890 said:

It was misery by Stephen king even a movie starring James caan, Kathy bates, and Lauren bacall

Thanks. I'm good at remembering things that happen and overall ideas, but never the name of those involved. :) 

Link to comment

I think you mentioned it enough, but for one more time "Disgusting. Absolutely disgusting behaviour from the demon officer which we perhaps promote." I was surmising as I was reading that maybe the bad guy turns out to be something beneficial in the long run and, though I hope she gets over her upset stomach soon enough it is still being mentioned.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
On 4/24/2018 at 8:07 PM, D.K. Daniels said:

I think you mentioned it enough, but for one more time "Disgusting. Absolutely disgusting behaviour from the demon officer which we perhaps promote." I was surmising as I was reading that maybe the bad guy turns out to be something beneficial in the long run and, though I hope she gets over her upset stomach soon enough it is still being mentioned.

Here's hoping that taking almost 2 months to react to a comment doesn't put me in too much a bad light...

(Le'ts leave the negative reputation for the people treating Nessa, shall we?)

At least answering your comments makes me look back into the story and sometimes even find things I had little memory of... ;) 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
3 hours ago, James Hiwatari said:

Here's hoping that taking almost 2 months to react to a comment doesn't put me in too much a bad light...

(Le'ts leave the negative reputation for the people treating Nessa, shall we?)

At least answering your comments makes me look back into the story and sometimes even find things I had little memory of... ;) 

Lol, nawh its grand. One gets busy I understand, hooray to me,  at least your revisiting the bits of story you forget... because of me. lol

  • Like 1
Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..