Jump to content
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Be Myself! - 13. Good Sex

Edited to the best of my ability.
Oscar and Olivia are at it again. Sorry if it's not what the kind of thing you enjoy the most, but it definitely has a reason for being there. I promise. ;)

“So, looks like you and Jean had a good time…” Olivia told me, examining me up and down as if looking for any lingering signs of our deeds in the forest. Her gaze was slightly unnerving, though at least she seemed a lot more cheerful now that she had eaten her breakfast. During the time I was gone she had changed to a black loose shirt and comfortable-looking baggy trousers. “What were you doing back there?”

“Jean was giving me tips to use on you.” I answered, surprised that I managed to say such a thing without feeling like digging a hole on the ground to disappear under.

“Oh, really?” Olivia seemed even more surprised than I had been at first. “Did you learn anything useful?”

“I hope so.”

“When do you want to find out?” My girlfriend grinned, looking over my body again, this time not just for ‘research’.

“Not now. I’m a bit tired. I think I’ll go lie down until lunch.” I told Olivia, hoping she would not mind waiting. My body would need a lot of time to recover after everything.

“Ok, good luck with that. Helena was saying she wants us to play a game, so I think I’ll join them.” She said, pointing at where Helena, Ariadne, Hannah and Edward seemed to be arguing about something while Emma watched with interest.

“Good luck with that too.” I nodded, just vaguely interested in what their argument could be about. The only thing I was capable of caring about at that moment was a place vaguely comfortable to lie down and sleep.

“Thanks.”

Olivia jumped to peck me on the cheek and ran to join the rest of our friends. I reached our tent at about the time my eyelids became too much hassle to keep opened. I woke up with the smell of food being cooked somewhere near by.

(...)

“And how come you let Emma know so much anyway?” Helena asked Mr Smith. We had just finished lunch and were all sitting around the campfire in small clusters of people. Jean had tried to jump on Edward as soon as he returned from whatever he had been doing in the woods, but his foster-brother moved close to Ariadne, who then became sinisterly happy to use her oversized chest as a shield against the blond. As was to be expected Jean then turned to me, and after a brief argument and some grabbing around that resembled a war for demarcation of territory I ended up between him and my girlfriend. Emma sat very close to us, and Mr Smith sat very close to his daughter. Hannah sat on Edward’s other side and Helena sat beside her girlfriend. The duo acted like they were Edward and Ariadne’s bodyguards throughout lunch.

Most of the meal-time conversation spun around ‘safe’ topics of our plans for school, exams, and hobbies. As we finished the food and digestion took over the blood that would otherwise go into our brains, however, things began to change. Jean gave some hints about what we had done in the morning, prompting the girls to talk about some of the things they had done the night before. Edward and I were the only ones who blushed as the conversation carried on. Emma pointed this out and this led to Helena’s question.

“My wife used to say that we should be frank with our children about sex. She believed it would make them more empowered to take the right decisions when the time came for them to experience it.” Mr Smith answered, sounding reminiscent. Emma and Edward turned to their father and observed his reaction very closely.

“She was right. Shame I never got to meet her!” Jean nodded, smiling rather proudly. Edward sent him a dirty look, but Emma and Mr Smith seemed to agree with him.

“Why not?” Olivia asked, raising an eyebrow. Jean smirked and turned to Mr Smith. Emma and Edward looked at him too, but they seemed a bit more concerned.

“She died two years ago.” Mr Smith answered. There was a collective gasp from the four people who did not know about this.

“I’m sorry, Mr Smith.” Olivia said, blushing until her face matched the colour of her hair.

“It’s not a problem.” Mr Smith, said, face turned towards Olivia, though he seemed to be looking elsewhere. “It was a long time ago. I’m mostly used to it now.”

“And by that he means he’s stopped crying himself to sleep every night.” Edward interjected, rolling his eyes. Mr Smith reprimanded him, but his tone was slightly playful.

“That’s not true, Edward. I stopped crying after a month.” Jean and Emma laughed; Edward rolled his eyes again. “She died very suddenly; her bike was hit by a bus when she was on her way to work. No one expected it.”

“Dad was sad for months.” Emma said, hugging her father. “He sent us to live with grandma for a while until he could pull himself together.”

“Wow.” Ariadne exclaimed, and then abruptly closed her mouth; she probably did not intend to say it out loud. “Sorry.”

“Well, it is the truth.” Mr Smith answered, smiling gently. “I didn’t want Ed and Emma to have to deal with me being an emotional wreck as well as having to come to term with their own loss.”

“I suppose it makes sense.” Olivia commented, looking from our teacher to Edward and Emma. The girl was still hugging her father, while Edward sat hugging his knees trying to avoid everyone’s gazes.

“And then Edgar met me and got his life back.” Jean beamed, jumping from me to Mr Smith, hugging him from behind. “I was very good at distracting him…”

“Don’t make it sound like we did inappropriate things.” Mr Smith censored his foster son, though in surprisingly good spirits. “It is true you made me focus on other things and pull myself together enough to sort your problems, but it’s not nice to make your friends think it ever went beyond that.”

It amazed me how Mr Smith could speak so calmly about Jean’s creepy advances, though he was probably so used to them by now that they had lost their shock power. Our teacher’s face only darkened once Helena asked how exactly he had met Jean. We immediately realised it was not something he was comfortable talking about, though Jean did not share his inhibitions.

“Well, I was doing my thing in this park and…” The blond began to answer, but Mr Smith cut him off harshly.

“I don’t think this is the most appropriate moment to get into this kind of details. Let’s tidy up and enjoy the rest of the day; it would be a shame to waste such a beautiful afternoon.”

We did as we were told, cleaning up the mess from our lunch and scattering around to finish digestion. Edward did not leave Ariadne’s side, and incredibly Helena did not seem to mind it that much. Hannah returned to her tent while Emma invited her father for a walk in the woods. Just as I thought Jean was going to jump on me and demand we do something ‘fun’ to pass the time, he got up and joined his foster father and sister.

“Well, that was unexpected.” Olivia voiced my thoughts. She then turned to me with a smirk that had become eerily familiar over the last couple of days. “Maybe we should go back to our tent too. I’m curious about the things Jean has been teaching you…”

“You want to try them now?” I asked, panic rising to my throat and making my voice sound unusually high. She giggled.

“If you are too shy to have sex in daylight when our friends are all busy doing something else I figured we could at least talk about it so that later we have a better idea of what we want to do.” Olivia answered, trying to sound reassuring, though I was convinced that no talk that involved sex would ever make me reassured of anything apart from my own internalised shame.

“Ok, then…” I agreed, despite my insecurities. I did not want to disappoint Olivia once again, so I was determined to do my best to make her happy and have a great time.

“Cool, let’s go then!” Olivia took me by the hand and guided me eagerly to our tent. It took me some coaching and lots of blushing to start talking about the things Jean told me, but Olivia seemed very interested and willing to follow his advice. I did not mention anything to do with boobs, though; I did not think it was right to add her insecurities to the talk when we were having so much trouble getting past mine. In the end we decided to try again at night and made a vague plan of action that incorporated all of Jean’s tips.

(...)

My anxiety about our night time adventure made it difficult for me to enjoy the rest of the afternoon. Jean, Emma and Mr Smith returned from their walk after about an hour, by which point Edward, Helena and Ariadne had already disappeared. They took considerably longer to come back. Hannah only emerged from her tent near dinner time. Olivia and I also remained in our tent even after ‘the talk’ was over. We cuddled for a while and probably fell asleep in each other’s arms, though it was surprisingly hard to tell.

As we retreated to our tents for the night, Jean, Helena and Hannah send us knowing glances, making me blush, though Olivia returned the greeting. It would not have been so embarrassing if Jean had not shouted ‘good shagging’ loud enough for people outside the camping area to hear.

“Ok, clothes off.” Olivia demanded as soon as I zipped the door shut. She was already taking off her shorts. I did as I was told and soon we were both naked in the semidarkness, with a partially covered torch providing just enough light for us to find each other’s bodies and any necessary equipment without alerting outsiders of our activities. “It was blowjob first, right?” She asked, approaching me and touching my body for added sexy effect until she got to the part she was aiming at. She squealed happily as she explored my penis with her hands.

“Yes.” I nodded, feeling short bolts of pleasure run through my spine at her every touch. She smiled triumphantly and greedily, lowering her body so that her mouth was in position. All I could see of her was her wild mane of red hair and her naked ass, which she wiggled rather cutely in anticipation.

“I wonder if I could take it all in…”

“Don’t do anything that will hurt you.” I warned, worried that Olivia would end up going too far in her determination to make our night work. During our talk she mentioned she had always wanted to try giving the kind of blowjobs she saw in porn and that she fantasised about it sometimes (she had to describe scenes to me, because I had no idea what she meant. Her explanation reminded me of Jean far too frequently).

“I promise I’ll stop before I choke!” She laughed, playing down my worries. I decided not to argue further, letting my back relax against the plastic wall of our tent. Olivia got to work almost immediately, and she was a lot better than I had been expecting. She only managed to put a little bit past the tip in, so it was nothing like the blowjobs Jean had given me, but it felt good nonetheless. I was relieved to notice that I was not thinking of the blonde so much this time around, concentrating instead on the good feelings from my lower body and on how sexy Olivia’s ass looked from that angle.

“Stop, it’s getting a bit too much…” I told her after a couple of minutes. I was getting close to a point when I would definitely not want her to stop, but we had agreed to try many more things, so I could not get there just yet.

“Did you like it?” She asked, grinning eagerly.

“Yes.” I nodded, smiling a little. For some reason she seemed a lot sexier than the previous night. I felt much more enthusiastic to do things now that we had a vague idea of what we were doing. “Payback time?”

“If you want to try...” Despite Olivia’s words, she knew what my answer would be, so she leaned back against the opposite plastic wall as she spoke, spreading her legs in front of me. I felt a tingle of excitement mixed with anxiety and fear of screwing up in the most ridiculously impossible way, but Olivia grabbed me by my ponytail and made me go forward anyway. “Just start licking and see where it goes. I’ll let you know how you’re doing.”

She was right. My knowledge of female anatomy was not very detailed in the general area between hips and thigh, so I had to do some searching before I reached the point I was looking for. Olivia giggled and laughed during my exploration, always encouraging me to carry on, until her laughter suddenly morphed into something lower and sexier. I concentrated in that general area from them on, and soon she was grabbing my hair and thrusting her hips against my mouth.

The realisation that I was making her feel really good was a lot more arousing than I had expected. It was such a good feeling I did not even mind when her moans became louder and more desperate and she shouted for me to stop, yanking some of my hair out in the process.

“Fuck, Oscar, I need your cock now!” Olivia announced, pulling me up so that our faces were level again.

“You said we wouldn’t try it again for a while.” I reminded her, wary of spoiling what had been such a good experience so far. Olivia had mentioned she still felt a bit sore in the area, so we had agreed that penetration was out of the question for the time being.

“Then at least let me suck you again. I need to come!” Seeing her desperation, I leaned back to give her what she wanted. Her mouth found my dick easily while her hands worked for her own pleasure. Her legs trembled, her body clenched in increasingly frequent spasms, and soon after that she let go of my dick in a loud moan and collapsed on top of me.

“Did you…?”

“Hell yeah!” Her head rested against my chest and her hands slowly found their way to my hips. I caressed her hair, waiting for her to recover. Her belly rustled against my dick, and the whole thing was still so incredibly sexy I found it hard to believe we had screwed up so much before. We should have done something like this from the start. “Kiss me.” Olivia demanded, adjusting her body to get in the right position for it.

“You sure? I probably taste of your…”

“So what? It’s my own stuff anyway, no big deal.” She pulled me by the shoulders until our heads were less than an inch apart. “It’s actually quite sexy because then it reminds me of what you were just doing…”

It was a weird way of thinking, at least it seemed to me, but I said nothing as we finally locked our mouths in our most passionate kiss to date. Soon I was on top of her, propped on my forearms and grabbing her hair. One of her hands at first ventured around my back and ass, but was soon gripping my shoulder tightly. I felt her other hand touching herself again. Shortly after that, she bit my shoulder to stifle what would otherwise have become her loudest moan so far. She let go of me and relaxed her body, looking smug and very satisfied with life.

“Was that another…?”

“Yeah, and if you keep kissing me like that there’ll be a third and maybe even a fourth one.” Olivia grinned and winked, moving one of her hands so it would just brush past my dick. It sent shivers down my spine, and her face was suddenly very like Jean’s, but somehow it did not bother me. I wanted to kiss her again and again, just as she was asking me to. Thinking that I had the power to make her fell this good and happy was in itself more arousing than any of Jean’s well-practiced blowjobs. “But maybe we should put a condom on you first, in case you…”

“Oh, the condom! I forgot…” I looked at her sheepishly, hoping she was not feeling too bad about my mistake. We were doing so well…

“It’s ok, I forgot about it too. I just realised that it’s probably not a good idea to have you cock uncovered when it’s lying just over my stomach. I don’t want to risk an accident.” Olivia said, smiling to try reassuring me. It worked somewhat, particularly when she signalled that we should switch places for her to put the condom on me. She made me sit on the floor and, once our safety device was in place with some added lubrication, sat on my lap so that my penis was touching her stomach again. “Now, where were we?”

She kissed me again. Our height difference had been shortened considerably, making our heads almost level. I remembered another one of Jean’s advices and grabbed Olivia’s ass. The way she wiggled her body made me believe I was doing it right. Her hands found my neck and my shoulders and for a moment I thought I was going to melt under her warm hands. Then her mouth found my neck, and my brain went wild with excitement.

“Olivia…” I tried to say something; anything that would tell her how happy she was making me fell, but any possibility of forming a complete sentence was taken away from me when I felt her hand closing around my dick.

“You know, it’s not fair that I came twice and you’re still hanging in there. I want to sit on and ride you so much, but for now you’ll have to imagine that I’m doing all that, ok?” There was nothing much I could do apart from nodding and trying to prevent my moans from getting too loud. Her mouth explored the rest of my body, I began shaking violently with the pleasure, and she smiled. “Do you like it?”

“Ye... yes!” I cried, no longer carrying who would hear it. Just as usually happened when Jean and I made out, I was beginning to lose any sense of shame or embarrassment.

“You’re really good!” Olivia shifted position, leaving my lap to stand on all fours in front of me. “This is going a lot better than I had hoped!” Much like when she had her first orgasm, her mouth closed around my tip and her hand moved to pleasure her own body. Not long after that my mind was shut down by a wave of endorphins and my body collapsed against the tent wall. Olivia looked at me very pleased with herself and climbed on my lap once again.

“Mind if I finish myself off to? You can grab my ass if you have the energy.” She beamed, her face flushed in the same shade of red as her hair. I just nodded, not trusting my brain to remember how to speak. “It won’t take long. You’ve made me very close with all that trembling and moaning…” Somewhere in an obscure part of my brain a couple of neurons was registering the fact that Olivia sounded eerily like Jean then, but the rest of my cells was too distracted to notice. She leaned forward and bit my shoulder, probably to muffle her moans, which increased in frequency and volume the longer she carried on. Her legs shook, her body was covered in sweat, and when she was finally done she made sure all our neighbours knew it too. Fortunately at that point I was still too drunk on endorphins to even remember we had neighbours, so I did not feel as embarrassed as I otherwise had a habit of doing.

“That was nice.” I told her after a while. Olivia’s body collapsed over mine and we lazily hugged for a couple of minutes until our brains recovered enough to do something else. She snuggled closer to me, laying her head against my chest.

“That was very nice. We should’ve done this yesterday.”

“I’m sorry I hurt you.” I said in an automatic reflex. The mess from the previous night had been mostly my fault for not doing what I needed to ensure my girlfriend was adequately prepared for the whole thing. Olivia had a different opinion, though.

“It wasn’t your fault. I was the one who was desperately rushing things because I wanted to fuck you so badly. If we had stopped to talk about things beforehand or allowed ourselves more time to explore our bodies before going for the big ride, I might have been able to take you tonight.”

“Either way, we know how things work now.” I told her, not on the mood for arguing. I still had enough pleasure hormones circulating around my body to make me believe I was in Heaven; I did not want to spoil the moment. “We can do it again some other time and try other things.”

“Sure, I guess.” Olivia spoke with the same lazy voice I did, barely moving her mouth to articulate words. We spoke very little after that, just enough to agree to do a quick clean up, lie down and cuddle until sleep caught us. Next morning my body became one giant aching muscle because of the awkward position we slept in, but in the great scheme of things it mattered very little. Olivia also did not seem to mind that she could not raise her right arm without screaming in pain, or that her right leg complained every time she tried to stretch it.

“At least you guys finally did it!” Jean beamed, patting me on the back once Olivia told everyone what had happened the night before (not that they did not know, with all the random screams coming from our tent). “I think this calls for a special celebration! I suggest a massive orgy in the woods!”

Because the blond did not seem to be joking, Mr Smith found it necessary to explicitly forbid his foster son from trying anything of that nature with any of us. There was some pouting and some strangely sexy puppy eyes from Jean’s side, but fortunately no orgy took place at the camping site.

We gathered our things after lunch and sat on the same places in the van as we did for the way in. Everyone’s subject of choice seemed to be mine and Olivia’s sexual exploitations, which ensured that my face remained as red as my girlfriend’s hair for the duration of the journey. Thankfully Edward seemed to be just as embarrassed by the amount of detail circulating in the group as I was. It was comforting to know I was not alone in my prudishness.

“See you tomorrow at school!” Olivia beamed, jumping to kiss my cheek before we went our separate ways.

“See you!” I watched her leave, remembering the moments from last night until I realised I was in a public open space; definitely not the best place to be overwhelmed by sensual memories. I rushed home. To a cold shower.

Thank you for reading!
Feedback is appreciated.
Copyright © 2017 James Hiwatari; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 5
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this story. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new chapters.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

I'd be mortified too if the person I was with blabbed it to everyone, especially my teacher! lol And did Olivia honestly think that if Oscar's junk was on her stomach and he had an "accident", that she would get knocked up? Does her stomach have super-powers where it would absorb the fluid and it would go into her bloodstream and automatically flow into her uterus? lol

 

I was a bit surprised at the beginning when they were all eating lunch and Emma and Edward, (and Jean), were sort of on Mr. Smith's case b/c of his continued grief over his wife's death. It was only two years ago. And wasn't she Emma and Edward's mom? How can they think that their father wouldn't still be grieving? Why did they make fun of him for crying himself to sleep? I thought that was rather insensitive of them. Some people it takes years to get over a loss.

 

Anyway, just wanted to put my two cents in. lol

 

Great chapter as usual James! I wonder though: did Oscar like being with Olivia better, or Jean? =)

Link to comment
On 01/07/2013 10:07 AM, Lisa said:
I'd be mortified too if the person I was with blabbed it to everyone, especially my teacher! lol And did Olivia honestly think that if Oscar's junk was on her stomach and he had an "accident", that she would get knocked up? Does her stomach have super-powers where it would absorb the fluid and it would go into her bloodstream and automatically flow into her uterus? lol

 

I was a bit surprised at the beginning when they were all eating lunch and Emma and Edward, (and Jean), were sort of on Mr. Smith's case b/c of his continued grief over his wife's death. It was only two years ago. And wasn't she Emma and Edward's mom? How can they think that their father wouldn't still be grieving? Why did they make fun of him for crying himself to sleep? I thought that was rather insensitive of them. Some people it takes years to get over a loss.

 

Anyway, just wanted to put my two cents in. lol

 

Great chapter as usual James! I wonder though: did Oscar like being with Olivia better, or Jean? =)

Olivia's thought was more on the lines of "if this thing is on my stomach and I get up, it's going to run down there". It's still somewhat on the paranoid side, but if you're 15 and is absolutely horrified of the possibility of having children, you can't be too careful... ;)

 

Emma and Edward are still children. There's so much pressure out there for men to "man up" and not show their grieving (or general emotions) that the way Mr Smith dealt with it got its fair share of criticism. There will be more on that later, but for now this little explanation will do.

 

And poor Oscar, you shouldn't ask such a question, particularly when Jean is in the vicinity (his answer is largely influenced by this particular variable... =P)

 

Thanks for reading and I hope you enjoy the next chapter too!

Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..