Jump to content
    jkwsquirrel
  • Author
  • 2,506 Words
  • 4,360 Views
  • 37 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Commencement - 9. Privilege

We had a nasty winter storm come through the week between my birthday and Christmas, but for the most part, it was a mild winter. It wasn’t too cold, and there wasn’t a lot of snow. That meant we didn’t have any days off from school for weather, which meant we would all be able to graduate on time and get the hell out of there.

 

As December turned to January, my thoughts and the conversations with my fellow classmates turned toward what was next on the horizon. What were we going to do after we got out of school? College started to turn up in more and more discussions. Sarah Taylor had already been accepted to Stanford. Joey would be following in his father’s footsteps at NYU. Bobby was going to go to Ohio State on a football scholarship. Emily was considering either Washington and Jefferson or Duquesne University. Dustin was considering going to one of the nearby state colleges, but was waiting to see if someone would offer him a scholarship after the baseball season. Brett hadn’t thought about college at all, as he had no intention of going if he could help it.

 

“I don’t like school now,” he said. “Why would I want to pay to go be miserable?”

 

As for me? I was trying to figure out how I would pay to go to either Pitt or Penn State. With my knack for mathematics, my guidance counselor and most of my teachers were telling me to get into accounting or business management. One teacher was telling me to consider something else though.

 

“You can do a lot with a Law degree,” Miss Winston told me one day after class. Our relationship had greatly improved since I’d snapped at her before the Christmas break. She knew that it had been a stressful time for me and we had put the confrontation behind us.

 

“Are you trying to get me to be your little gay hero again?” I asked.

 

“No, I know you’re not looking to do something like that. But I do think you have the debate skills that could serve you well once you learn to contain your emotions. You have a strong sense for justice. I think you could do the world a whole lot more good than just making more money for rich people.”

 

“Let’s see. I could become a rich person myself, or I can save the world with my brilliant mind. I might need a minute or two to work on this one.”

 

“You don’t always have to be a smart ass,” Miss Winston replied.

 

Then, in the middle of January something very weird happened. Sarah Taylor missed a week of school. There were rumors that she’d gotten pregnant and had an abortion. Who knows what really happened, but I do know that what happened afterward threw the school into a huge controversy. Sarah didn’t do any of her school work during her little vacation. She’d missed a major exam in Mr. Hartley’s history class and she hadn’t turned in a paper that was due in Miss Winston’s advanced biology class. Mr. Hartley gave her a make-up exam and according to reports I’d heard she bombed it, but Mr. Hartley still gave her an A anyway. Then she turned in her paper to Miss Winston a week late, and it was so poorly written that Miss Winston suggested she re-write it. Sarah refused, and Miss Winston gave her an F for the paper, and a C for the grading period. That grade would have knocked her out of contention with me and Joey for valedictorian. But then a funny thing happened. Miss Winston had a meeting with the principal and the school board president who just happened to be Sarah’s father. After that meeting Sarah just miraculously happened to get an A for the grading period.

 

“Are you fucking kidding me?” Joey was heard angrily protesting in the hallway once the news got out just before lunch on Friday.

 

I shared that sentiment. “It’s fucking bullshit,” I said as I vented my frustration to Brett at lunch. “If I had tried to do that garbage, I would have ended up with an F instead of an A!”

 

Before Brett could reply to me, Joey stormed up to our table and sat down. “Can you believe that shit?” he asked.

 

“Guys, what did you think was going to happen?” Brett asked.

 

Joey was livid. “That fucking bitch takes a week off to get an abortion and then that stupid dyke Winston gives her an A? It’s fucking ridiculous! I can’t believe that cunt got away with it! If I tried that shit my dad would have fucking kicked my ass, not gone and had my grade changed! I’ve been paying for getting that dumb bitch pregnant for a year now! It’s not fucking fair!”

 

“It sucks when people use their influence to make your life miserable, doesn’t it?” I said.

 

“Fucking right, Roberts!” Joey replied, missing the irony of my statement. “You better talk to Winston about this before I do. I’m going to kick that dyke right in the cunt!” Joey stormed off to his friends, where he was obviously expressing the same frustrations he’d shared with us. “Grades don’t mean anything in this stupid piss ant school! It’s all about who you know!” he ranted loud enough for most of the cafeteria to hear.

 

“Not very self-aware, that one,” I said.

 

“He’s just mad because he’s not used to being screwed.”

 

“You’re saying he’s used to being the screwer instead of the screwee?”

 

“Something like that. He is right though, we should talk to Miss Winston.”

 

I was hoping to do just that, but when I got to her room for class, she wasn’t there. In her place was a substitute teacher who informed us that Miss Winston would not be returning and that someone else would be teaching her classes for the remainder of the year when the board could find someone qualified.

 

“Damn lucky, too,” Joey fumed. If looks could kill, he would have blasted Sarah Taylor with laser beams right through her skull. I was more worried about what had happened to Miss Winston. After school that day, I asked Brett to drive to the farm where she lived with Susan. Brett and I walked onto the porch and knocked. Susan answered the door.

 

“I thought we might be hearing from you,” she said. “She’s in the den. Come on in, boys.”

 

We found Miss Winston sitting quietly in a chair, watching television.

 

“Pat, they’re here,” Susan said.

 

Miss Winston smiled and welcomed us to come and sit down on the couch. Susan left us alone to talk.

 

“I suppose you want to know why I changed Sarah’s grade?” she asked.

 

“I’m more concerned about why you left.”

 

“I resigned in protest,” she replied.

 

“What? No!” both Brett and I replied.

 

“I’m afraid so. When the school board starts deciding what grades we as teachers are allowed to give to our students, it’s time to get out.”

 

“What are you going to do?” Brett asked.

 

“I’m going to enjoy my retirement. There’s more to life than Mon Valley High School, boys. We’ve got enough money, invested well, I’ll have a nice pension from the school, and Susan is still working for a few more years. I started teaching in 1975. Thirty years is a long time to do anything. It was time to leave. I only kept teaching as long as I did because I enjoyed it. But if I’m not enjoying it anymore, it’s time to go. I’m going to enjoy my season tickets to the Steelers, maybe go to more Pirate games, and enjoy my time with Susan. I’m going to be fine.”

 

“And what about your students?” I asked.

 

“You mean what about you, Billy? You’re going to be fine. You’re tougher than I ever was, and you have this cutie here to watch over you. You’ll be okay without me. I always thought you were a fine young man, Billy. I’ve been close to other students before, but no one ever challenged me like you did. You’ve got a sharp mind and a good heart. I hope you use it to make a real difference in the world.”

 

“What about your other students? What is the club going to do without you?” I asked.

 

“The club you never wanted to join?” Miss Winston asked. “They’ll be in good hands, won’t they Brett?”

 

“We’ll need a new sponsor, but yeah, we’ll be okay.”

 

“You’re in the gay club?” I asked.

 

“Dude, how do you think I know who all the gay kids are?” Brett replied. “And it’s not the ‘gay club,’ you homophobe. It’s the ‘LGBT Alliance.’”

 

“Why didn’t you tell me?”

 

“You never asked. It’s not like it’s a big secret. I’m the vice president for Pete’s sake. All you had to do was come to a meeting.”

 

“You never asked me!”

 

“Billy, you’re the one who had to make that decision. If there’s one thing I know about you it’s that the more someone tries to push you to do something the more you resist it. You wanted to be a closet case, so I let you be.”

 

“Whatever. It doesn’t change the fact that there are people in that school who still need you, Pat. You’re walking away from a lot of people.”

 

“I suppose you still think I’m being hypocritical?” Miss Winston asked.

 

“No. I know you’re not a hypocrite. You’re the best teacher I’ve ever had. They’re never going to be able to find someone to replace you. I’m sorry if you ever thought that I didn’t respect you. I guess I give people that impression sometimes. I know life is different for everybody, and that you have your reasons for doing things your way. I’m afraid of what’s going to happen to that school without your voice to speak up for us.”

 

“Well I appreciate that, Billy. And I wish I could tell you that everything was going to be okay at school. But I can’t. Things are only going to get worse. I can see the writing on the wall. Manipulating teachers to change grades is only the latest in a long string of offenses and indignities. The school board has been trying to squash the Alliance since it started. I don’t foresee anyone from the faculty stepping up to lead it, since many of them were against it in the first place. The board will disband it. The board has fallen under the influence of Carl Stevens. I believe you know him, Billy.”

 

“Oh, we might have met a time or two,” I replied.

 

“Stevens has been gunning for the school board ever since he came to town. He doesn’t run himself, but he has put people in place who answer more to him than they do the voters and the students. They vote exactly how he wants them to. He’s been trying to force me out and end the Alliance for a few years now. Now that he’s stacked the board with his men, he’ll be able to do what he wants. John Taylor wasn’t one of Stevens’ guys, but he might as well be. Billy, you’re in a lot of danger. John Taylor won’t be content to let his daughter share valedictorian with you. To those people, you’re just a faggot who doesn’t deserve to live, let alone represent the school as valedictorian. I’m afraid my resignation is only going to embolden the board.”

 

“What about Joey?” Brett asked. “He could be valedictorian too.”

 

“He could have been, until his private life became a public scandal.”

 

Brett looked at me. I gulped.

 

“But his dad is on the board too,” I suggested.

 

“True, he is the solicitor, but he has no vote and barely has a voice. He has influence, but Carl has more. Carl Stevens is interested in power, nothing more. He doesn’t need Jack McKenzie anymore. That makes Joey expendable. They’ll cast him aside if he gets in the way. You can already see the poor boy is starting to crack under the pressure. He never wanted to be the perfect angel those people wanted him to be. It won’t be long before he crashes and burns. It won’t be hard for them to find something to take him out, and once he’s out of the way they’ll be gunning for you. You can’t win against these people, Billy. They are vicious and cruel. They don’t care who they hurt.”

 

“But I didn’t do anything!” I protested.

 

“You didn’t have to. You’re in the way of what they want. But you did do something. You challenged Pastor Carl in the middle of his own church. That’s not something he’s likely to forget. I’m afraid you boys are in for a lot of abuse in the next few months. John wants his daughter to be valedictorian, and Carl wants you to be punished for daring to defy him. They both wanted me out of the way so they could get rid of any opposition. They won’t stop until they get everything they want.”

 

Brett and I just sat there on the couch for a moment, stunned by the gravity of Miss Winston’s words.

 

“God, what is wrong with people?” Brett finally said.

 

“You can’t win over everybody, but you don’t have to let hate win, boys. Stay in love with each other. It’s not going to be easy. But as long as you have each other you’ll be okay. And you’re welcome to stay for dinner. Susan and I were hoping you boys would stay, now that I’m not your teacher.”

 

That’s just what we did. Susan was an excellent cook, and it was great to be able to see how a mature couple who had been together for years could still be in love with each other. Now that she had time on her hands, Miss Winston was planning to spend more time fighting for the right for her and Susan to get married in Pennsylvania.

 

“Somebody has to stand up against the bullies,” she said. “As long as you boys stay strong and united, you’ll make it through. I promise.”

Things are going to start picking up steam now!

Next Time - The Erotic Adventures of a Boy and His Bike
Copyright © 2017 jkwsquirrel; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 23
  • Love 7
  • Wow 9
  • Sad 2
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments



Son of a biscuit eater but I thought I'd never say this but I agree with joey! It wasn't fair one bit. But I'm glad Winston stood up for herself. You did the impossible, I felt sorry for Joey a little bit. Not much maybe an iota. Is there anything smaller than that? By the way the next chapter sounds intriguing.

Edited by Wesley8890
  • Like 2
  • Love 3
Link to comment

Ditto again!  ;-)

 

When will Brett’s mother start behaving like a mother? Couldn’t she generate some anger on her son’s behalf and defend the LGBT Alliance? She should have some extra credibility as a Psychiatrist!  ;-)

 

 

And this is yet another reason why we all need to research candidates as much as possible and get out to actually vote! You might be surprised to find out that there are LGBTQ candidates running for office where you live! I did a little digging and found two Gay men running for City Council seats in two different cities that I lived in (10 years apart). Unfortunately neither one won their races, but unless we have candidates running for lesser positions, we can’t have experienced candidates for more vital races!  ;-)

 

The religious fundamentalists have been doing this for decades and it’s been paying off for them. In many races, name recognition trumps policy positions. It’s extremely difficult to overcome that advantage, especially if you don’t have deep pockets. We don’t have weekly brainwashing services like they do.  ;-)

Link to comment

Is there even any hope for Joey to be sane?  I can’t stand him, but I can see the pressure he’s under.  When he cracks, it’s going to be ugly!

  • Like 4
  • Love 1
Link to comment
1 hour ago, Shadow086 said:

Just a little correction, Pat should've started teaching in 1975, since I was under the impression that the story took place in 2005.

D'oh!  Yes, 1975 not 1985 with the story now in 2005.  I fixed it.  -JW

  • Like 3
  • Haha 1
Link to comment

I watched Tuesday's episode of The Fosters last night, that I had taped. Lena was fed up with the Anchor Beach school's board of trustees misgoverning the place. So, she called for over 3/4 of the faculty to sign a petition for the trustees' resignation and her nomination for school president, or they'd all quit their jobs. Miss Winston's stand reminded me of that. :D

  • Like 4
  • Love 1
Link to comment

This was the first chapter I could comment on. This section of book has had me HOT!! So much so I had to take a break. Well written J.

I think the good pastor messed with wrong person. Billy is going to tumble school board and church like a house of cards. Ms. Winston has his personality pegged. He has the right intelligence and fire. He could use Brett’s father information to ally the Dr, Joey and his father. A chance for Paula to see her righteous, hypocrite of a pastor for what he really is.

  • Like 4
  • Haha 1
Link to comment

Just realizing that the fallout from using the "Nuclear Option" can fall back to earth years later.  Not really sure why Billy would be so upset about Joey being out of the mix, unless this is an "Enemy of my Enemy" situation.  As big an ass as he is at least Joey would have earned it honestly!!

  • Like 3
  • Love 1
Link to comment

Great chapter as always Jeff, I can't be surprised what a small town can do to get what they want.I hope Billy, Brett, and Joey get through this without being devastated and hopefully dear Pastor Carl receives the wrath he deserves to be dealt. 

  • Like 3
  • Love 2
Link to comment

B)................... Hmmm, I'll try to opine tomorrow.  Between my eyes and non-existent desk (since the move)

  • Like 3
  • Haha 1
Link to comment

From what I gathered from previous statements, Billy hasn’t really expected to actually achieve Valedictorian.  That’s why he seems way less rattled by what’s happening than Joey.  Or at least that’s how I interpreted that.  

 

I was cracking up when Ms. Winston suggested Billy become a lawyer.  I want him to do that now.  He could finally use all those smarts, mixed with his insanely stubborn argumentative nature, toward something productive.  

 

Oh, and I wanted to puke by the time Joey’s dialogue finished this chapter.  Seriously, fuck that guy.  I have zero sympathy for him cracking under pressure.  That guy, and likewise his father, need a taste of humility.  This is a case of chickens coming home to roost.  

 

That all being said, that level of corruption on the school board, and the head actually coercing teachers to alter grades could lead to serious issues for the entire student body.  Aren’t there legal avenues that could be pursued here?  I mean, Joey’s dad is a lawyer.  Wouldn’t he consider taking some kind of action?

Edited by spikey582
  • Like 3
  • Love 1
Link to comment
17 hours ago, Wesley8890 said:

Son of a biscuit eater but I thought I'd never say this but I agree with joey! It wasn't fair one bit. But I'm glad Winston stood up for herself. You did the impossible, I felt sorry for Joey a little bit. Not much maybe an iota. Is there anything smaller than that? By the way the next chapter sounds intriguing.

I'm sure there's something less than an iota.  Let's not feel too bad for ol' Joey.  If the situation were reversed, he'd have reveled in taking the better grade.

  • Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Haha 1
Link to comment
17 hours ago, Shadow086 said:

There's the regular small-town bullshit that goes on all the time.  I have to wonder though, whether being so obvious about it wasn't a mistake.  I get the feeling that Joey's still popular in the school, and if he teamed up with B&B, they could brew a real shitstorm in there.  And Dustin.  Imagine if he started talking about what he knows.

I think that Billy will try to discredit the Valedictorian position since it's obviously rigged in Sarah's favour.  Hell, I could even see Billy going in front of the whole school demanding that they give her valedictorian right now, since they don't plan to award it on merit.

 

I also think this is the beginning of Pastor Carl's downfall.  Maybe Carl's more powerful, but Jack McKenzie still has influence in the community, and he won't accept having his son be cast aside for such petty reasons.  And the school?  Does Carl think taking over the school board will give him magic powers to turn all the students against gays?  They didn't care before, and it wasn't just because Miss Winston was there.  You can only abuse your power so much before people start fighting back.

 

Just a little correction, Pat should've started teaching in 1975, since I was under the impression that the story took place in 2005.

 

I'll be curious to see what Paula will think/do when she sees her beloved pastor trying to destroy Billy's future because of his sexuality.  She'll probably take Carl's side, as usual.  But what about Dave?  He hasn't really had his time in the spotlight yet.

 

The Erotic Adventures of a Boy and His Bike:  I have no idea what that's supposed to be about.  Maybe Brett gets a motorcycle?

I don't think Mr. Taylor thought Miss Winston would resign.  He's probably had these little meetings before and no one's made a big deal about it.

 

Billy teaming up with Joey reminds me of those games where Mario and Bowser team up to handle a larger threat.  Once it's over, Bowser goes right back to trying to kidnap the Princess.

 

  • Like 2
  • Haha 1
Link to comment
17 hours ago, droughtquake said:

Ditto again!  ;-)

 

When will Brett’s mother start behaving like a mother? Couldn’t she generate some anger on her son’s behalf and defend the LGBT Alliance? She should have some extra credibility as a Psychiatrist!  ;-)

 

 

And this is yet another reason why we all need to research candidates as much as possible and get out to actually vote! You might be surprised to find out that there are LGBTQ candidates running for office where you live! I did a little digging and found two Gay men running for City Council seats in two different cities that I lived in (10 years apart). Unfortunately neither one won their races, but unless we have candidates running for lesser positions, we can’t have experienced candidates for more vital races!  ;-)

 

The religious fundamentalists have been doing this for decades and it’s been paying off for them. In many races, name recognition trumps policy positions. It’s extremely difficult to overcome that advantage, especially if you don’t have deep pockets. We don’t have weekly brainwashing services like they do.  ;-)

You know those little off-year elections that happen on odd numbered years when no one shows up to vote because it's not a big presidential election?  Or those primaries that only old people show up for at 8 o'clock in the morning?  Yeah, those are the truly important elections where local power is formed.  They just tell you they're not important.

  • Like 2
  • Love 2
Link to comment
17 hours ago, Okiegrad said:

Is there even any hope for Joey to be sane?  I can’t stand him, but I can see the pressure he’s under.  When he cracks, it’s going to be ugly!

You've got to listen to Linkin Park's "Numb."  That's my "Joey song."

  • Like 3
  • Haha 2
Link to comment
1 minute ago, jkwsquirrel said:

I don't think Mr. Taylor thought Miss Winston would resign.  He's probably had these little meetings before and no one's made a big deal about it.

 

Billy teaming up with Joey reminds me of those games where Mario and Bowser team up to handle a larger threat.  Once it's over, Bowser goes right back to trying to kidnap the Princess.

 

It'll be fun to see the fallout from that incident.  I can see a bit of a parallel between Miss Winston resigning and the way Paula tried to scare Billy by threatening to take away his insulin.  I have a feeling Mr. Taylor might realise he went too far and tries to backpedal, but I'm not holding my breath.

 

I still think Joey knows more than he lets on about his father's indiscretions.  If that's the case, I think he's want to protect his good friend/half-brother, even if it means putting up with Billy in the process.

 

9 hours ago, spikey582 said:

From what I gathered from previous statements, Billy hasn’t really expected to actually achieve Valedictorian.  That’s why he seems way less rattled by what’s happening than Joey.  Or at least that’s how I interpreted that.  

I don't remember what chapter it was, but Billy pretty much explicitly said that he expected something like this to happen.  So it's no wonder he's not surprised.  What's more interesting to me is if he'll let it go or fight in on principle even if he knows it won't benefit him in any way.

  • Like 2
  • Love 1
Link to comment
15 hours ago, glennish said:

Well that sucked big time.  If you can have a teacher turn a shit grade into a good grade, then you can have a teacher turn a good grade into a shit grade,  that should eliminate Joey and Billy from the running.  I'm sure Paula would believe that Billy deserved the Bad grade and she will not believe her son.  Joey seems to be taking this a lot harder that Billy is, Probably more parental pressure to be perfect and live up to the McKenzie family name. 

 

Jeff I am laughing here that you took an erotic story title from Retaliation 8 (Brett's Reward) and made it the chapter title for the next chapter, how long have you been planning this??????

 

Thanks for the new chapter LOL

Yes - for Joey it's much more personal.  For one, Sarah was once his girlfriend.  But for another, there's much more pressure on Joey to be top dog than Billy.  Billy's parents just wanted Billy to live up to his own potential.  George always insisted that Billy do his own personal best, and not worry about what someone else is doing.  His parents got on him for relying too much on his intelligence to the point that he didn't try very hard.  George couldn't have cared less what someone else was doing.  (Think of when Billy and Joey got into a fight at school.  George didn't care what Sarah did to Billy, he only cared about what Billy did.)  Joey's parents not only expect him to do his best, but to be the best, period. (And if you have to take out your competition along the way, so be it...)  Joey's always had the expectation of perfection thrust upon him and he's growing resentful and even hateful of it.

 

As for "The Erotic Adventures of a Boy and His Bike,"  I've had that one planned for a very long time!  :D  I like to reward readers who pay attention to the silly little things!

  • Like 2
  • Love 2
Link to comment
15 hours ago, Page Scrawler said:

I watched Tuesday's episode of The Fosters last night, that I had taped. Lena was fed up with the Anchor Beach school's board of trustees misgoverning the place. So, she called for over 3/4 of the faculty to sign a petition for the trustees' resignation and her nomination for school president, or they'd all quit their jobs. Miss Winston's stand reminded me of that. :D

Billy set the whole situation with Miss Winston into motion a few chapters back when he accused her of being a hypocrite.  That really bothered her.  She even brought it back up in this chapter.  Billy really touched a nerve with her.  She grew tired of the politics that had oppressed her for years and finally took a last stand for the sake of her integrity.  

  • Like 3
  • Love 1
Link to comment
15 hours ago, BlindAmbition said:

This was the first chapter I could comment on. This section of book has had me HOT!! So much so I had to take a break. Well written J.

I think the good pastor messed with wrong person. Billy is going to tumble school board and church like a house of cards. Ms. Winston has his personality pegged. He has the right intelligence and fire. He could use Brett’s father information to ally the Dr, Joey and his father. A chance for Paula to see her righteous, hypocrite of a pastor for what he really is.

Thank you so much!  It's going to be fun to see how it all works out!

  • Like 2
  • Love 1
Link to comment
13 hours ago, glennish said:

Just realizing that the fallout from using the "Nuclear Option" can fall back to earth years later.  Not really sure why Billy would be so upset about Joey being out of the mix, unless this is an "Enemy of my Enemy" situation.  As big an ass as he is at least Joey would have earned it honestly!!

I don't think Billy really cares all that much about Joey's plight.  He knows he screwed up Joey's life, and he really doesn't feel all that bad about it because of what Joey did to him.  Brett, on the other hand...

  • Like 2
  • Love 1
Link to comment
12 hours ago, Dahawk said:

Great chapter as always Jeff, I can't be surprised what a small town can do to get what they want.I hope Billy, Brett, and Joey get through this without being devastated and hopefully dear Pastor Carl receives the wrath he deserves to be dealt. 

It's like a scene right out of those old movies where everything is just grand in the small town world!  Mom, apple pie, and the American flag for all!  Just don't look behind the curtain or under the rug, or in the closet...

  • Like 2
  • Love 2
Link to comment

View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..