Jump to content

Rehabilitation 4. W.A.R.

   (2 reviews)
Genres: General Fiction
Sub-genres: Drama

As Billy Roberts begins to heal from a broken hand, he must work to heal his relationship with his father. But trouble looms as his best friend, Dustin Smith, and his boyfriend, Brett Reilly, have secrets which threaten to tear them, and Billy, apart.

You don't have to have read the first three books of W.A.R. to enjoy this story, but it will help!
This book contains adult language and sexual content between consenting teen characters.  Reader discretion is advised.
Copyright © 2017 jkwsquirrel; All Rights Reserved.

Story Recommendations (3 members)

  • Action Packed 3
  • Addictive/Pacing 2
  • Characters 3
  • Chills 0
  • Cliffhanger 1
  • Compelling 0
  • Feel-Good 0
  • Humor 0
  • Smoldering 1
  • Tearjerker 3
  • Unique 2
  • World Building 0

Select Chapter
Table of Contents

Recommended Comments

User Feedback

There is so much going on with Billy, Brett, and Dustin - not just the things we know, or think we know. They all have redeeming qualities, just the same as at certain times I could pick them up and shake them. They are all trying to find their way.

 

It is certainly interesting, all the ups and downs, my sympathy for the characters moves around with the action - and there's a lot of action.

 

One particular thing struck me; the dream Billy had about Dustin abusing him sexually. Just like Jerry Freemont said about himself - you can't put it all down to the drugs. The pain killers might induce bad dreams, but no way do they dictate the nature of those dreams. There is something inside Billy that makes him have a dream like that about Dustin.

Link to comment

Another great chapter!!  I get more wrapped up in this story with each new chapter!!   Billy and Dustin back together was a great thing to see.  They need each other.  It seems as though Billy can only have a relationship with either Dustin or Brett, but never both.  Just as he and Dustin reconcile, he and Brett are about to hit some rocky times.  Does Billy actually love Dustin more than he allows himself to admit??  Love this story!!!

  • Like 1
Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..