Jump to content
    JMH
  • Author
  • 4,648 Words
  • 5,250 Views
  • 1 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

The Shunning - 15. Chapter 15

Half awakened by the sounds of whispering Daryl jolted his eyes open when he felt several pairs of hands lift him off the bed and transfer him to a gurney.

 

"He's awake," An unfamiliar voice said before one that Daryl had longed to hear spoke.

 

"Don't make a sound Daryl, we're trying to rescue you," Steven or Patrick said; Daryl did not know which. If his mind was clear of fog he would have guessed Patrick.

 

Holding back the pain caused from being jostled around, Daryl's heart quickened as he was wheeled out of the clinic and taken to the airfield where he was put onto a helicopter.

 

It was only when the internal light popped on that Daryl could see the faces of his rescuers, finding to his surprise that it was Steven, not Patrick who was now holding his hand.

 

"God Daryl, you look like shit," Steven said as tears began to roll down his face.

 

"That's about how I feel," Daryl said. "What are you doing here?"

 

"I already told you, I'm rescuing you. Didn't think I had it in me, did you?" Steven chuckled.

 

"But where's Patrick?" Daryl asked.

 

"Where's Patrick," Steven said as if he had been offended. "Not thank you, not I love you, not where's my nephews?"

 

"Stan told you where they are?" Daryl said excitedly.

 

"Yes, that's where Patrick is, getting your boys. By the time we land and clean you up a bit they should be halfway home," Steven promised.

 

"Thank you God," Daryl cried.

 

"Don't forget me," Steven insisted.

 

"Yes, thank you Steven."

 

 

              

 

 

"These have to be them." Patrick said once the gas had cleared. They didn't want any of the children to wake up and witness the boys' kidnapping.

 

"How do you know," Hector asked from behind his gas mask.

 

"Don't they look like twins to you?"

 

"I guess."

 

"Take that mask off." Patrick scolded.

 

"Sorry sir, yes, they do look similar."

 

"They look like Steve and I when we were kids," Patrick chuckled, looking with affection on how the two were embraced.

 

"We should get moving sir."

 

"Yeah, you take the one on the left."

 

Carrying the twins down the ladder, it was a short jog to the waiting Suburban. Once everyone was inside and back on the highway toward New Hope, Patrick took out his cell phone and gave Alex the all clear.

 

Halfway back, the gas began to wear off, as both twins slowly opened their eyes, it taking several minutes before they were lucid enough to realize they were no longer in their beds."

 

"Hello you two," Patrick said in his friendliest of voices.

 

One of them yawned. "What?"

 

"Aaron," the other twin said, a hint of worry in his voice. It seemed he was the more lucid of the two.

 

"Don't worry, this is a rescue mission," Patrick explained.

 

"Uh," the scared one said as he tried to shake the one named Aaron awake.

 

"Stop it!" Aaron barked, finally waking up.

 

"Hello," Patrick grinned, causing both boys to scream.

 

"Want me to gas them again," Hector joked.

 

"I wish," Patrick sighed, before turning back to the kids. "Shut Up!"

 

Both boys went dead silent.

 

"Good, now listen you two. As I said before this is a rescue mission. Your Uncle Daryl sent me to get you away from that awful woman you were living with.

 

"Uncle?" Both boys said, taken aback. They've never heard of them having any uncle.

 

"Yes, and before you two start wondering why he didn't come for you all sooner, he only found out where you were today."

 

"Why do you have guns? You didn't kill anyone did you," Aaron asked concerned.

 

"What a stupid question," Adam scolded. "Do you really think that old hag would let us go? They most likely had blown off her head with a machine gun."

 

"No Aaron, we didn't kill anyone. One of my friends kept 'the old hag busy while Hector and me rescued you."

 

"Rats, I would have liked to have seen the old hag full of holes," Adam said disappointed.

 

"Don't mind Adam, he likes being difficult," Aaron apologized on his brother's behalf, only to be elbowed by Adam.

 

"Trust me I know how twins can be, I am one."

 

"Cool." Both brothers said at the same time.

 

"Is our uncle your twin," Aaron asked, while Adam busied himself looking out the car window.

 

"No, but he had a twin. His brother was your father."

 

"And what happened to him?" Aaron asked.

 

"I'm afraid he died before you were born."

 

"And our mother?" Aaron asked, elbowing his brother to get his attention.

 

"She's alive," Patrick replied.

 

"See, I told you we were abandoned," Adam said before going back to looking out the window.

 

"Not true at all Aaron," Patrick said, seeing the pained look on the young man's face.

 

"Then why did she leave us at Whitmore? Why didn't she come back for us?" Aaron demanded, on the verge of tears.

 

"Just like we are kidnapping you, you were kidnapped from your mother." Patrick explained.

 

"Kidnappings are fun," Adam blurted out, bouncing in his chair.

 

"Don't mind him, he's retarded," Aaron said, his eyes not leaving Patrick's face.

 

"Am not, I'm smarter than you!" Adam insisted.

 

"Ok, he's a HDAD." Aaron corrected himself.

 

"Ritalin, Ritalin, Ritalin." Adam laughed.

 

"He never takes his meds," the brother explained.

 

"That's because they make me boring," Adam replied.

 

"I got a gas grenade right here, just say the word," Hector joked.

 

"Don't tempt me," Patrick said. Until Daryl was well enough, he was going to have his hands full with these two. At least they were taking their kidnapping well.

 

"Sir, can I ask you another question," Aaron asked politely.

 

"Of course, if you agree to call me your Uncle Patrick, or if you prefer Aunt Patty."

 

"Aunt Patty," Aaron and Adam both laughed.

 

"I'll explain it to you two later," Patrick promised.

 

"Why are we going to our uncle and not our mother," Aaron asked.

 

"Don't worry, your mother will be there when we arrive but it will be Uncle Daryl who will be mostly raising you two."

 

"Why," Aaron asked.

 

"Because that was what was decided," Patrick replied.

 

"Our uncle won't try to separate the two of us, will he?" Aaron asked worriedly.

 

"He loves you two too much to ever do a thing like that."

 

"He must be stupid then, nobody ever wants me," Adam replied.

 

"Shut up Adam. You are going to mess things up," Aaron said angrily.

 

"It's true," Adam insisted. "You're the only one people want to adopt."

 

"But haven't I always come back to you?" Aaron asked, clearly hurt.

 

Patrick let out a deep sigh. It was so clear to him. Aaron was in love with his brother but Adam was blind to the fact. "Don't worry Aaron. When we get home I'll force Adam to take his meds even if I have to shove them down his throat myself."

 

"Good," Aaron said, reaching over to hug Patrick's arm.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Daryl, they're here," Steven whispered to his lover when he heard the shouts of excited young voices.

 

"Can I see them,” Daryl asked hopefully from the bed where he was resting.

 

"Matt?” Steven asked, turning to the doctor.

 

"Just for a little bit. You really need your rest Daryl." Matt stressed.

 

Eventually Patrick's head darted popped in the room. "May we come in?"

 

"Yes," Daryl said eagerly. As he pushed a button to raise the bed.

 

The door opening wider, first Patrick then two lanky boys walked in nervously.

 

"I don't believe it, they look just like David." Daryl said amazed.

 

"Don't they," Patrick beamed. "They're like miniature versions of you. Boys, I would like you to meet your Uncle Daryl."

 

"Hello you two." Daryl smiled, glad he at least now had a full mouth of teeth.

 

"What happened to you?" Aaron frowned.

 

"Sort of fell out of a speeding car." Daryl chuckled.

 

"That was stupid," Adam laughed.

 

"Maybe it was." Daryl smiled.

 

"Cut it out," Aaron said, glaring at his brother.

 

"It's ok," Daryl said.

 

"Are you really our uncle," Aaron asked timidly.

 

"Don't he look like it," Steven said.

 

"He looks like one of Sister Margaret's patchwork quilts," Adam replied.

 

"Maybe I do, but I am your uncle," Daryl insisted.

 

"What are you going to do with us," Aaron asked.

 

"I'm going to try to raise you two boys, from what I've been told you're a pair of hellions."

 

"Dang, he knows our secret,” Adam said, glaring at Patrick.

 

"Don't worry, your father was a bit of a hell raiser himself, Daryl chuckled.

 

"I promise I'll try to keep Adam out of trouble if you don't try to separate us,” Aaron pleaded.

 

"I won't ever do that. I very much doubt I could keep the two of you apart if I tried."

 

"Thank you, Aaron whispered.

 

"Time for your nap," Matt finally interrupted.

 

"But," Both Daryl and Aaron protested.

 

"Doctor's orders," Patrick insisted. "Now go hug your uncle goodnight."

 

Aaron went first, taking great care to see that Daryl was not hurt. Adam was more hesitant, having to be nudged by his brother to lean forward and hug his uncle goodnight.

 

"Thank you Patrick," Daryl said as Matt started lowering the bed.

 

"Anything anytime," Patrick said, leaning down to kiss Daryl on the forehead. "You rest and get better now."

 

"Ewww!" Adam shouted.

 

"Shut up Adam!" Aaron said, threatening to elbow his brother.

 

"Come on you two, time for both of you to go to bed," Patrick said, leading the pair out of the room.

 

 

"Aaron,” Adam said an hour after he and his brother had been sent to their new bedroom.

 

"What Adam?” Aaron said, feeling both physically and emotionally exhausted after all that had happened.

 

"I think our uncle is a fag."

 

"Why do you say that?"

 

"I don't know, just this feeling I got. I think our Aunt Patty is his butt boy."

 

"Adam!" Aaron said, sitting up from his bed.

 

"Didn’t you notice?" Adam replied.

 

"Does it really matter? They took us away from Sister Margaret and Father Reeves, no more confessionals, no more hours saying Hail Mary's."

 

"Fine, you stay here. Me, I'm getting out of this fairy house," Adam said as he jumped out of bed.

 

"Adam," Aaron hissed as his brother sneaked out of the room.

 

Adam didn't really plan on running away. Not when he noticed there wasn't another house within miles. He just wanted to explore his surroundings. Sneaking past the other adults, he made his way down to the basement where he heard the sound of laughter and jazz music blaring. On reaching the bottom of the stairs he saw the most muscular man he had ever seen in his life, dancing with what looked like a tall, big boned woman, wearing a deep purple dress.

 

"You always were an excellent dancer my dear." The muscular man laughed.

 

"I did have a good teacher." Adam heard the woman laugh in a voice that was less than womanly.

 

"Aunt Patty indeed." Adam could not help but laugh. He did have to admit though, Uncle Patrick did have good taste in clothes.

 

At the end of the song, the strong man dipped Patrick down into a passionate kiss, Adam seeing his uncle staring right at him. "You can come out of your corner now Adam." Patrick chuckled.

 

"How did you know it was me? Most people can't tell me and Aaron apart."

 

"You forget I too am a twin," Patrick chuckled, taking off his wig and placing it on Adam's head.

 

"Dang, this place isn't going to be half as fun as I thought," Adam whined.

 

"Well since you're awake, want to help me out of this dress," Patrick asked, turning his back toward the boy.

 

Carefully, as if afraid his fingers might damage the glittering sequins Adam undid the laces that held the dress up.

 

"Why, you can be a conscientious young man when you choose to be," Patrick chuckled as he slipped the dress off.

 

"Are you a fag?” Adam asked, in an attempt to disprove the theory.

 

"Well that was short lived," Patrick chuckled while Alex gave Adam a hard shove.

 

"Ouch, do that again and I will scream rape," Adam threatened, glaring at the larger man.

 

"Go ahead, no one here will mind," Alex chuckled.

 

"Why, you a fag too?"

 

"You're right, this one will be a challenge," Alex said to Patrick, ignoring Adam's comment. "If anyone can get him over his internalized homophobia it's you." "Did you just call me a fag?" Adam asked, wrinkling his nose.

 

"If the shoe fits," Alex shrugged before looking back at Patrick. "I'm going to check on Daryl."

 

"Good, that will give us girls a chance to chat," Patrick said, smirking at Adam.

 

"Well," Adam said nervously, as Patrick started removing his fake eyelashes.

 

"Well, shall we play a game," Patrick said, going over to his rack of outfits.

 

"What sort of game,"

 

"Dress up of course." Patrick said, pulling out a sea green gown. "This one looks fabulous on your uncle Daryl."

 

"Can I try it on, please," Adam said his eyes wide with excitement.

 

"I see no reason why not," Patrick chuckled. "Now go sit by the mirror and I'll help you with your makeup while you tell me about your brother."

 

"Alright," Adam said eagerly.

 

 

It was well after three in the morning when Adam, exhausted but happy, crawled into his brother's bed.

 

"I thought you were going to run away," Aaron mumbled, embracing his brother.

 

"I got a little side tracked." Adam confessed.

 

"You got caught." Aaron chuckled.

 

"I got to put on dress though. Aunt Patty has an entire collection," Adam said excitedly.

 

"So I take it you won't be running away any time soon."

 

"At least for the moment," Adam said grudgingly.

 

"Or until you find a way of taking all those dresses with you," Aaron said knowingly, laughing until he felt his brother's lips kiss his bare neck. "Adam?"

 

"I'm sorry," Adam said as he moved to leave the bed.

 

"Don't go, I'm not mad. You just surprised me is all."

 

"I'm such a fag," Adam said, hot tears running down his face as Aaron held him.

 

"So am I bro," Aaron confessed.

 

"I know, Aunt Patty told me. He told me you loved me, really loved me."

 

"I do." Aaron admitted.

 

"And I love you too."

 

 

 

Daryl awoke to the touch of an exploratory hand on his body. Opening his eyes, he saw Alex's unshaven face looking at him with awe and longing.

 

"Am I hurting you," Alex asked, concerned.

 

"No, actually I feel a lot better," Daryl said.

 

"Good, I didn't know if it would work," Alex smiled.

 

"What work? What did you do?" Daryl asked, noticing the gray that now colored Alex's hair.

 

"I returned a part of what you gave me," Alex said.

 

"What," Daryl said, confused.

 

"It was the least I could do," Alex said, rolling Daryl on top of him.

 

"You shouldn't have done that, you could have died."

 

"I should have died two years ago when you saved my life," Alex insisted.

 

"What now?” Daryl whispered, he could feel Alex's massive sex hardening against his body.

              

"That's totally up to you. But know this, we are bonded now Daryl. I did not just give you back a part of what you gave me. I also gave you a part of myself."

 

"I can feel it."

 

"I tried to take that damned ring off you," Alex said, holding Daryl's left hand. "It's on so tight it will have to be cut off."

 

"I know, I tried to take it off when I was in the hospital."

 

"We'll get it off. I promise. In the meantime, I want you to have this." Alex said, handing Daryl a large ring.

 

"What's this?"

 

"My class ring."

 

"You went to the Citadel?” Daryl read from the inscription.

 

"Yep, sort of an old family tradition."

 

"I don't know what to say."

 

"You don't have to say anything, I already got your answer." Alex chuckled, grinding himself against Daryl's hardening cock.

 

"What about the twins,"

 

"Steven was hard to convince, but they've agreed to add me to our little family."

 

"They didn't ask me," Daryl chuckled.

 

"Was there ever a need," Alex said between heavy kisses.

 

An hour later, Patrick walked in carrying a breakfast tray, his half naked body showing the dog tags Alex had given him. "You two having a happy honeymoon,"

 

Alex looked around and smirked. "I think we're going to need a larger bed."

 

"Steven is looking into that right now," Patrick said, sitting on the edge of the mattress.

 

"Kiss?” Daryl said, sitting up to meet Patrick's lips.

 

Daryl intended the kiss to be a light peck on the lips but Patrick would have none of that. He pressed down hard, almost falling on top of Alex and Daryl in the process.

 

"You and I are going to need some alone time," Patrick insisted.

 

"But we are on our honeymoon," Alex whined. He had been hoping to have Daryl for himself for a few days at bare minimum.

 

"We agreed to share," Patrick pointed out.

 

"Then take those shorts off and get your ass in here," Alex said, slapping Patrick on the back.

 

"As you already pointed out, we need a larger bed," Patrick laughed. "Anyways, it's time for Daryl to eat."

 

"I already fed him, gave him a nice protein shake, didn't I,” Alex said, nudging Daryl.

 

"Actually I'm famished," Daryl said, taking a strip of bacon off the tray.

 

"Good. Once he's finished eating, clean him up and bring him to the living room. It's time we had a meeting," Patrick instructed Alex.

 

"Mind if we take our time," Alex grinned.

 

"As long as you don't exhaust him," Patrick chuckled.

 

 

 

 

Kevin watched at his dad with wide eyes. Stan was lying on his back on a sofa, the redhead lieutenant laying on top of him, the two men chuckling softly. For the first time in a long while his father seemed genuinely happy, with Kurt and him often exchanging several kisses with each other.

              

Kevin would have been happy as well if there had been other kids to play with. There were the twins Adam and Aaron, but the two of them seemed preoccupied with each other.

 

Letting out a sigh, Kevin almost jumped when he heard a thumping sound that grew louder as it came down the hall into the living room until a bruised man, supported by a cane and Commander Alex, walked slowly into the room.

 

"Daryl," Steven said, standing up from his chair to embrace the other man. "Are you sure you should be out of bed?"

 

"I'm fine." Daryl said reassuringly, as Alex helped him sit down in a lazy-boy.

 

"How are you two?" Daryl asked his nephews. "Sleep well?"

 

"They're fine, even though I don't think they got much sleep." Patrick chuckled when the boys did not answer.

 

Seeing the sparkle of glitter in one of the boy's hair, Daryl chuckled. "How are you Stan?"

 

"Don't worry Dr. Gavin, I've been taking good care of your friend," Kurt said as he ticked the sides of the body beneath him.

 

Steven clapped his hands to get everyone's attention. "Well if everyone can disentangle themselves from their present love interests we can get down to business."

 

"Can anyone bring me up to speed," Daryl said as he propped his legs up.

 

"We are basically living under siege." Steven began. "After your daring rescue, Brian's people have been watching the roads. So far they are not stopping us from coming and going but we can't leave the ranch without having our vehicles searched."

 

"Is that legal," Daryl asked.

 

"According to the police, all they are doing is standard drug searches," Alex grunted.

 

"Basically we believe it is to make sure you never leave the ranch," Patrick explained.

 

"Don't we still have the helicopter," Daryl asked.

 

"The police came for it last night, saying we didn't have a landing permit. We could always call in another one though," Alex said.

 

"With the Father's connections with the state officials you wouldn't make it to your first refueling." Stan warned.

 

"Only if we used official airstrips," Alex replied. "It would not be too much of a problem for my men to set up fuel depots someplace where Brian's people wouldn't think of looking."

 

"Sounds like a plan to me," Steven said. "The sooner we're out of this hell hole the better I'll feel."

 

"You're not really thinking of leaving us," Stan said worriedly.

 

"After what that madman did to Dare?" Alex shouted.

 

"I got what I came for Stan," Daryl replied.

 

"Only because I helped you," Stan insisted, lifting Kurt off him. "Our people need you Daryl. The mother of my son needs you."

 

"What's wrong with mom,” Kevin asked.

 

"She might be sick, very sick Kevin," Stan said.

 

"But you can help her right, take her to the clinic where you work,"

 

"The Father is not letting any of our people go to the clinic anymore. He doesn't want the outside doctors to know the extent of our people's situation," Stan explained to Daryl.

 

"Dare, we're not staying," Steven insisted.

 

"If you don't stay, all that will be left of New Hope will be one giant graveyard." Stan argued.

 

"If we stay here we might end up being buried here as well," Alex said.

 

"You owe me Daryl. When you wanted to run away I was the one who arranged for you to meet you know who," Stan said.

 

"You know who?" Steven and Patrick said at the same time.

 

"You didn't have to bring that up," Daryl said, his face blushing.

 

"Want to tell us who this mystery stranger is," Steven pressed.

 

"How many times do I have to tell you I'm not a saint," Daryl said evasively.

 

"Want to take the boys out of the room," Steven asked his brother.

 

"And miss out on something like this," Patrick asked as he sat himself in Daryl's lap. "Come on hon, spill, and don't leave out any of the juicy parts."

 

"I'm going to get you for this Stan." Daryl glared.

 

"I don't see why you are so embarrassed." Stan chuckled. "You did what you had to do. It's not like he was ugly. He was really cute, still is in fact. Well he's more handsome then cute these days."

 

"Do tell," Patrick said, a wide smile on his face.

 

"I was cheating on Brian," Daryl said under his breath.

 

"Really," Both Patrick and Steven said.

 

Stan spoke up. "Both Daryl and I were apprentices at NM Mining. As it turned out the governor's son was doing a medical internship at the clinic there."

 

"You fucked the governor's son?" Steven said shocked.

 

"Or did he fuck you?" Patrick asked, curious.

 

"A little of both," Daryl admitted.

 

"While Scott drove Daryl out of town, I made sure no one knew until it was too late. Cost Scott's dad the next election."

 

"I take it that led to a falling out," Steven asked.

 

"More like me being thrown out," Daryl replied.

 

"By Scott or his father," Alex asked.

 

"His father, having a gay son was one thing. Us having sex in the governor's mansion was another."

 

"You dirty dog!" Steven laughed.

 

"So have you been in contact with Scott recently," Daryl asked Stan.

 

"He comes by once every two years, he's a member of Congress now."

 

"With a token wife to hide his sexuality?" Steven guessed.

 

"He was married but only for three years, been a bachelor ever since. He always asks me about you, Daryl, whenever he comes by during an election year."

 

"Sounds like the congressman is still in love," Alex chuckled. "Should we ask him to stop by for a visit?"

 

"Oh gosh," Daryl sighed. "I think three is as many as I can handle at one time."

 

"It is an election year," Stan chuckled, while Kurt nuzzled against his neck.

 

"Having him on our side would prove useful. I very much doubt that Brian would pull any shit while the congressman is here," Alex said.

 

"Thinking you are up to making few campaign contributions?" Steven gave Dare a sly wink.

 

"I don't know,” Daryl said nervously.

 

"Scott still cares about you Daryl, he did save your life once," Stan said earnestly.

 

"Give me a cell phone," Daryl sighed, giving up.

Copyright © 2014 JMH; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 4
  • Haha 1
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

So glad to see the new chapter but have to confess that I needed to reread the previous 5 to get back up to speed. It is a good story and was glad to see the twins rescued. Is Daryl making an awfully fast recovery? My hope is that they will all stay there in control of the money and burn Brian's ass/ Merry Christmas.

Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..