Jump to content
    JMH
  • Author
  • 4,321 Words
  • 1,142 Views
  • 5 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Wedding Ring - 8. Chapter 8

It was 11:00 at night and both Tara and Jacob were up; Tara because she was mad at Darren, Jacob because his sister would not let him go to bed. "Come on sis, I have an early day tomorrow," Jacob whined for the twentieth time as Tara paced around the room.

 

"Yes, and it will be all Darren's fault if you don't get any sleep."

 

"I don't see why. You are the only one keeping me away from my soft comfy bed."

 

"Are you not worried about Darren?"

 

"No."

 

"Don't you want to know why he has not come back yet?"

 

"No, because I know exactly what he is doing."

 

"Which is?"

 

"He is sleeping with Will."

 

"And that doesn't bother you?"

 

"No."

 

"I don't understand," Tara wailed as she flopped herself down next to her brother on the couch.

 

"And I do... finally. Darren and Will are a group package. There is nothing I can do to separate the two of them. I'm just lucky that Darren finds me sexually exciting and not Will."

 

"You shouldn't say that about yourself," Tara chided, worried about her brother's self-image.

 

"But it’s true. I understand things now. Darren is not sleeping with Will right now because he lusts after him. He is doing it BECAUSE he loves him. When Darren makes love to me it's because I make him randy."

 

"I don't see the difference."

 

"Ughhhh! How can I explain it more clearly?" Jacob said, clearly frustrated. He had only come to understand things today himself. "Darren is romantically in love with me. I make him horny. I want him to feel good and he wants me to feel good. With Will, they are more than brothers but not quite husbands. With them, it is the relationship that matters. That's it. I equals love, Will equals relationship and I for one, am not going to break them up; first because I can't, second because I no longer want to. Darren needs Will, and I need Will to help Darren be Darren.

 

"I still think you are crazy."

 

"But this is what I want, sis. This is my choice. I want Darren and all I have to do to keep him is accept Will's role in his life."

 

"But it's not right. You should have all of him. You should make him choose between the two of you.

 

"No sis, I'm not going to do that. That was your choice. You made Darren pick between you and Will and you saw whom Darren picked. I'm going to have a talk with Darren when he gets back so we can reach an agreement, but I'm not going to give him a ultimatum."

 

"If that is your choice, then so be it, but I can't have him living here when I know he is not being faithful to you."

 

"Yes sis, I know, that is why I was always planning to ask him if I could move in with him," Jacob said with a heavy heart.

 

"You are going to leave me," Tara said in disbelief with tears growing in her eyes.

 

"Sis, it's time I grew up. I can't live under your wing for the rest of my life."

 

"Is this because I want Darren gone?"

 

"No, as I said before, I have been thinking about this for some time. It's time for me to be on my own."

 

"But you won't be on your own; you are planning to move in with

Darren."

 

"Yes, but I would have made that choice regardless of what happens between Darren and me. We might break up, and if that happen I still do not plan on coming back. I'm moving forward and I'm not leaving myself room to retreat."

 

"But what about me?"

 

"Well, you'll have my room for the baby and without me to worry about you can finally meet a guy for yourself. Just be sure you stick to the single straight ones," Jacob tried to joke as he drew his sister into a hug. "We are both going to be alright sis, you'll see."

 

***************************************************************

 

Darren had some exciting news when he finally got back to the apartment. It was late Saturday morning and Jacob was just coming home from his morning rounds at the hospital when he saw the taxi drive up. He could see Darren looked a little ragged and in need of a shave, but the energy in his eyes made Jacob smile.

 

"I have so much to tell you!" Darren yelled when he saw Jacob.

 

"Same here, but I think you should go first," Jacob laughed. He was nearly certain Darren was going to pee himself if he didn't get to say what he needed to say fast.

 

"I found a place to take Will. It's the best rehab hospital in the nation for Will's kind of injuries.

 

"Really, where is it?" Jacob said as he unlocked the apartment door.

 

"In Minnesota."

 

"So, when does he leave?" He said as he took a seat on the couch.

 

"Uhmmm... we leave next week."

 

"We?" Jacob said suddenly feeling worried.

 

"Yes, the program requires that a loved one come and help in the process. I offered to go."

 

"NO!" Jacob yelled, suddenly in tears.

 

Darren quickly knew he had made a serious mistake. He rushed over to Jacob and scooped him up in his arms, begging for his forgiveness. It took several minutes but Jacob eventually calmed down enough to explain his outburst to Darren.

 

"I... I was going to ask if I could move in with you," Jacob mumbled.

 

"Oh Jacob... I'm so sorry," Darren replied as he rocked Jacob in his arms.

 

"I was going to tell you that I have no problems with your relationship with Will. I just wanted to be a part of your life."

 

"Me too, Jacob," Darren said as he hugged him closer.

 

But you are leaving now..."

 

"I don't have to. I can ask Mrs. Fist to go instead."

 

"No... you said they needed a loved one. Who does Will love more than anything... you. You need to go."

 

"But I don't want to leave you.... Not like this."

 

"But you need to," Jacob said unselfishly.

 

"I should have talked to you first," Darren berated himself.

 

"You were most likely taken up by the news. It's understandable. Just don't make a habit of it ... ok?" Jacob said as he wiped the tears from his face.

 

"I won't, but what about us?"

 

"Well, you don't leave for a week. That is long enough for me to move my things and get settled in."

 

"You still want to move in with me even though I will be gone for a long time."

 

"Yes. If I don't move out from my sister's place now, I might never do it."

 

"I'll fly back then as often as I can," Darren committed himself.

 

"I'll see if I can do the same," Jacob agreed.

 

"I'm going to miss you."

 

"I will as well, but we have to do what we have to do."

 

************************************************

 

It had been several weeks since Darren had gone back to his place. The last time he had, it was back when he was in a wheel chair and Jacob was there so they could empty the spoiled food from the fridge and to pick up more clothes. The place still seemed empty to Darren with Will gone, but with Jacob keeping him company it was not as bad as he thought it was going to be. Jacob had decided to leave most of his furniture with Tara so all he took was his dresser, desk, and computer. There had to be some negotiation of closet space as both men were collectors of clothes.

As Jacob slept against him, Darren looked around the room, chuckling softly at the twenty or so dildos that stood on top of Jacob's dresser. They had yet to find a place for them all. He was going to miss having Jacob's warm body always close to him. He had really gotten used to having a lover but now he was going to have to do without for six months. Oh they planned on making trips to see each other but it wouldn't be the same. It is hard to act and feel like a committed couple when you are separated by hundreds of miles, but Darren wanted it to work.

As he rolled his still sleeping lover on top of him and wrapped his arms around his back, he tried to burn the experience into his mind. He would be coming back for a visit in two weeks but it would not be the same as it had been when the two of the lived together. Darren knew he had no reason to expect Jacob to wait for him but he kept his hopes up.

 

*************************************************************

 

Six months later:

 

It was two weeks before Christmas when Jacob picked Darren up from the airport and it would be the last time, because in eight days Will was coming home for good. The separation had been both painful and good for Jacob. He hated coming home to an empty apartment but the experience had taught him how to handle it for the first time in his life. The reason Darren was not coming back with Will was that the baby was expected very soon. While Tara had given Darren the cold shoulder for stealing her brother, Jacob had eventually gotten her to see sense and made her make peace with Darren.

 

When Jacob saw Darren he knew something had to be wrong. Darren came up and kissed him like he always did but the look on his face was as if he had eaten something bitter when he had expected it to be sweet.

 

"What's wrong, hon?" Jacob asked with raised eyebrows.

 

"I'll tell you when we get to the car," Darren said with a nervous smile.

 

"Alright," Jacob agreed, knowing it was not the time to press the issue.

 

They walked in silence holding each other arms, Jacob giving Darren questioning looks that he did his best to ignore as they walked. As soon as the car doors were closed Jacob could not hold back any longer. "Alright, we're in the car... now tell me what's wrong," Jacob said as he shook his keys at Darren.

 

"Well..." Darren started nervously. "You know Will's leaving the rehab center soon."

 

"Yes..." Jacob replied.

 

"Well I told him he could have anything he wanted..."

 

"Oh dear..." Jacob thought. Will asked Darren to get rid of him. It had been one of his growing fears as Will's return came closer. His heart pounded in his chest as he waited for Darren to finish.

 

"And he told me he wanted to fuck me."

 

"What, that's all?" Jacob shouted, angry that Darren had gotten him worked up for nothing. He then proceeded to punch Darren a few time to stress the point.

 

"Hey... what's wrong?" Darren said as he tried to defend himself.

 

"You scared me, you bastard. I thought you were going to tell me that Will wanted me gone." Jacob wailed as he continued to hit him.

 

"Oh. I'm sorry, hon!" Darren tried to apologize and he hugged Jacob as he continued to flail about.

 

"Don't you ever do that to me again," Jacob berated with less anger then before. It was hard for him to stay angry with Darren when he was in his arms.

 

"Ok, but you know I've told you not to worry about Will. He still doesn't remember you, but from what I've told him, he's looking forward to meeting you again."

 

"Alright, If you say so... but you mean you came off the plane all sad-eyed just because Will told you he wants to fuck you?"

 

"Well yeah... you are the only other guy I've been with so you know no one has fucked me ever."

 

"Awww poor baby... NOT!" Jacob laughed.

 

"Hey, it’s not like I see myself as this big top. I'm just worried that when Will and I finally do it, I will panic."

 

"Well I have a solution to that. Twenty solutions actually." Jacob said as he started the car. "I'll just introduce you to some of my old best friends."

 

"Your dildos?" Darren laughed.

 

"Yes, with you gone, they were the best friends a guy could have if he doesn’t want to cheat on his man. So you better respect them."

 

"Ok I will, but I'm still not sure I want one of them up my ass."

 

"Don't worry, mine come in all sizes."

 

*********************************************

 

It turned out that Jacob did have a lot of different sizes, but Darren could only see two groups... large and humongous, when Jacob dropped them all on the bed for him to pick from. Darren went through them all and finally decided on the shortest, most narrow one Jacob had, which was still 7 1/2 inches in length. Jacob had Darren strip and lay down on his back on the bed while he got out the lube. Jacob warmed the lube up with his fingers and giving Darren a warning nod, massaged his hole, sliding a finger in gently, slowly going deeper.

 

At first Darren's face squinted up but after the initial penetration, he opened his eyes and sighed with relief "That's it... the whole thing is in me?"

 

"No silly, that was just my finger," Jacob laughed.

 

"Oh... do you think I can talk Will into just doing this to me?"

 

"No, he said he wanted to fuck you which means that something a lot larger then my finger is going to be up your hole. Believe me. I should know. He and I fucked enough times to give me some idea what you’re going to have shoved in there. "

 

"That was what I was afraid of," Darren moaned.

 

"Stop being scared," Jacob chided as he slowly pushed in the second finger to join its twin.

 

Darren let out a deep breath as Jacob continued to prepare him for what was to come. When Jacob went in a little deeper, Darren felt his cock jump and a weird feeling he'd ever experienced hit him. "What was that?" He asked.

 

"Hehehe... I found your magic button," Jacob chuckled as he tried to find it again.

 

"My magic button. What's.... ooooooow!" Darren tried to ask when Jacob found it again.

 

"Now I have you in my power," Jacob laughed as he stroked Darren's prostate again and again. "Hmmm... I think you're ready for the main course."

 

"Oh dear..." Darren said worried.

 

Jacob picked up the dildo and as soon as he made his way back, he could see Darren panic and clamp up. "You have to relax hon," Jacob warned.

 

"Trying to, but my ass has taken on a life of its own."

 

"Hmmm...I'll be right back," Jacob said as an idea came to him. When he returned he had a hot towel in his hands. He used it to cover Darren's face so he could not see what he was up to and more importantly, help him relax. He spent several minutes massaging Darren's chest, slowly working his way down to his legs. Jacob raised them up onto his shoulders exposing Darren's ass. Darren's immediate response was to clench up again but Jacob waited until he slowly relaxed.

 

"Jacob?" Darren called out as Jacob reached for the dildo.

 

"Yes?"

 

"Are you sure you don't have anything smaller?"

 

"Uhhhh...." Jacob said nervously as he looked down at his crotch. "I do, but I'm sure you don't want it. It's a small little thing."

 

"It's my first time."

 

"Alright, but I'm sure you won't like it. Be back shortly," Jacob said as he hurried to the bathroom and pulled off his underwear. "Why do you have to be so small?" He lectured his five and a half inch dick. It had been his feelings of inferiority that had left him thinking he would always be a bottom. Of course that view of himself had been validated by his dildo and porn collection of oversized man-meat.

 

"Now you don't seem to like me and I wish you were a little bigger, but Darren needs you right now, so don't disappoint me," Jacob lectured his cock as he rolled a condom down on it. "Well, at least you seem to be up for it," Jacob smiled, looking on the bright side, before heading back to the bedroom. He went back to the end of the bed, lubed himself up, and raised Darren's legs up again. Darren tightened up again and it took a few minutes rubbing and fingering before Darren would relax. Jacob took a deep breath, and placing the head of his dick against Darren's rosebud, slowly pushed partway in.

 

Jacob saw Darren clench his fist as he grunted. "Doing ok?" He asked concerned.

 

"Alright." Darren said between rapid breaths.

 

Jacob pushed in a little more and stopped, letting Darren get used to him. 'So this is what the big deal is about;' Jacob thought to himself. For some reason he felt as if he was doing nothing. Eyeing the dildo still on the bed, Jacob lubed it up and worked it into his hole. Having something in there, while not as good as the real thing, added more excitement. In the process of all this movement, Jacob fell out of Darren's ass but he quickly recovered and pushed his way back in and this time, the groan from Darren was not of pain but more akin to excitement. "Ready for me?" Jacob asked with an evil grin.

"Go to it," Darren chuckled.

 

Jacob started with small quick strokes slowly going in deeper and harder while he jacked Darren off with one hand and played with his dildo with another. After a few minutes, to Jacob's surprise, it was Darren who shot his load first. As soon as he did, Darren, pulled the cloth off his head, lowered his legs, slid out from under Jacob and went right for the dido in Jacob's ass. "I knew it had to be there." He said as he played with it.

 

"You knew?" Jacob said between breaths. "You mean the dildo?"

 

"Yes." Darren said as he kissed Jacob. "So how did it feel to finally fuck someone?"

 

"Well... it was different but as you can see, what I like is to really be fucked, and fucked hard."

 

"Yes... I'm glad you were my first though." Darren said. "That's why I asked for something smaller. I wanted it to be you."

 

"Yes... but I'm so small."

 

"Jacob... love is more important than size to me." He finished with another kiss and a sudden thrust into Jacob's ass trigging him to cum.

 

Darren then pulled Jacob onto the bed and wrapped his arms around him. "You are still the only man I want to have sex with... you know that."

 

"Yes," Jacob sighed as he went to sleep... content. During this whole time he never noticed the gold ring on Darren's finger.

 

***************************************************

 

Jacob and Darren each held one of Tara's hands while her legs were up in the stirrups as she pushed the baby out. Half the time she cursed Darren for leaving her at the altar, the other half blaming him for getting her pregnant. But while she was cussing to him, she never let go of his hand.

 

Jacob was glad that he was at the head of the bed instead of watching the baby come out. He was unsure he could handle the sight. He would not of been in the room at all if his sister had not threatened to disown him and if he were not curious to find out if the baby was going to be a girl or a boy. Hiding that little bit of info is one of the things Tara had insisted on as a form of revenge against Darren.

 

As soon as the baby was delivered, Darren tried to leave Tara's side to see the baby but she kept a firm grasp of his hand. "You're not seeing the baby before I do!"

 

The nurse laughed at this as she handed the baby to Tara. As soon as she handed him in her arms, she lifted the blanket and looked underneath. "It's a boy!" She said happily.

 

"You mean you didn't know?" Darren said surprised.

 

"Of course I didn't know. One thing I've learned about Jacob is that if I want to keep a secret I have to hide the information from myself." Tara said as if that bit of info was obvious.

 

Jacob covered his mouth to mute a laugh while he nodded to Darren.

 

"Uhhhh... are you finished getting back at me," Darren groaned.

 

"Yes... I am as soon as you explain that ring on your finger," Tara said as she handed to baby to Darren.

 

"Ring?" Jacob asked confused.

 

Darren's face took on a guilty look and he didn't have a baby in his arms he might have fled, but instead he took a seat and began explaining things. "Will gave me the ring. He found it among the stuff found on him when he first entered the hospital. It was the ring I was to receive back when I was going to marry you Tara."

 

"What happened to my wedding ring?" Tara asked.

 

"Will has it...wearing it actually. He had one of the nurses take it to a jeweler to have the diamond removed and the band enlarged. It's a pretty thin ring now but he's able to wear it."

 

"Where is my ring?" Jacob asked dejectedly.

 

"I... I... wanted to give you one Jacob but Will... He is ok with you and I sleeping together Jacob, but he wants to be the only one to be called "husband".

 

"What am I... just a fuck buddy?" Jacob hissed.

 

"No... you are my best friend... my lover."

 

"Your male mistress is more like," Jacob said as he waked backwards toward the door.

 

"Jacob... what could I have done... what can I do now to make things better."

 

"Darren, there was nothing you could have done. Will has always been your husband in waiting. There was no way you could have said no to him." Tara said more for her brother's benefit then Darren's.

 

"Yes there was. He could have picked me," Jacob cried.

 

Tara was getting frustrated. "Jacob... he is trying to pick both of you.... Can't you see that?"

 

"Jacob, I will tell Will no. I'll tell him I can't be his husband if you can't as well." Darren said quickly as he took the ring off.

 

"No you can't!" Tara yelled at Darren. "You've been able to get away too long without making a choice. First it was Will and I and now it's Will or my brother. You made your choice, Darren. You have to live with it!" Tara shouted at Darren causing the nurses to run back into the room.

 

"What is going on here?" The nurse asked.

 

"We are just having an argument," Tara snapped at the nurse.

 

"Oh no you are not. Everyone out of the room, all this stress is not good for the mother or the baby. Now go!" The nurse commanded in a booming voice.

 

Jacob was to first to leave, nearly running out of the room with tears rolling down his face. Darren tried to follow after, but missed him when the elevator doors shut in his face. Darren thought that Jacob would run to the car, but when Darren arrived, he was not there. Darren tried to get Jacob on his cell phone but got no answer. So after waiting two hours by the car, Darren drove home in the hope that Jacob would be there. He had no luck. Darren spent the entire night on the couch waiting for Jacob, but sometime after 2:00 AM he fell asleep so when the door finally opened and closed twice, he didn't know that Jacob had come and gone.

Copyright © 2013 JMH; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 3
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this story. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new chapters.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

Jacob may have a little penis but at least by leaving Darren he showed he has balls. Darren needs both a good shrink and a kick in the ass.

Link to comment

Darren and Jacob are both in a bad spot. Jacob has already slept with Will and Darren has also slept with Jacob. Jacob is taking a chance here, and Darren is pretty arrogant to assume he can keep both men. Something is going to have to give sooner or later!

Link to comment

First and foremost: THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR UPDATING SO QUICKLY, JMH!!!!!! :2thumbs:

 

Darren, you can't have your cake and eat it too. They have to be equal partners if Will and Jacob are going to both have Darren. lol If they are not equal, someone is going to get hurt, like Jacob did in this chapter.

 

Oh, I did have an observation: Before Darren left for Minnesota with Will, Jacob moved into his apartment. Ok, to me, when someone moves in (a b/f, g/f...), that is a committed relationship. So I was confused when Darren was hoping that Jacob would wait for him but he would understand if he didn't. WTF? lol HE MOVED INTO YOUR APARTMENT, WHY WOULDN'T HE WAIT FOR YOU? lol I didn't understand his reasoning at all.

Link to comment

Oh what a tangled web we weave...I hope this can be worked out for the best for everyone. I hope that Darren does some growing up and figures out what he wants.

Link to comment
On 10/23/2013 02:31 PM, Gene63 said:
Oh what a tangled web we weave...I hope this can be worked out for the best for everyone. I hope that Darren does some growing up and figures out what he wants.
One of the main themes is about trying to figure out what one wants and how many times what we think we want is not always what one should want.
Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..