Jump to content
    JohnAR
  • Author
  • 2,162 Words
  • 1,947 Views
  • 7 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

MetaDeprivation - 3. MetaPrompts 568: Team (MW7)

This scene takes place during MetaWolf 7 (MW7 “MetaEndings”), after chapter 10.

“You’ve got to tell me everything!” was all it took for Bradley to feel how the small wet spot formed around his dickhead on his white boxers grew to palm size. And even non-wolves would be able to smell it now.

There went his resolution not to react like a scared little pup in front of an upset alpha. It seemed despite his respectable size, Bradley was still a pup. And Prime was fucking intimidating and had known exactly how to stage this encounter to his advantage; that alpha knew how to mind-fuck other wolves.

 

Warren, that huge police wolf, who reminded him of an oversized Golden Retriever Labrador mix because of his friendliness, had shown Bradley his room for his first night on the compound of the famous White Wolf Pack; later, the enforcer had also brought him a gorgeous and generously sized steak, a beer that he couldn’t pronounce the name of (sounded German), more bread than he ever could eat, and even more sweets so that he thought he had landed with the witch in Hänsel and Gretl. Nonetheless, each time he had been told not to leave the room until he was called.

For some reason, that order was tougher to follow than he had expected. The moment the door closed behind Warren, Bradley couldn’t smell Colt anymore, and his wolf was upset about that.

Later at night, he caught a subtle hint of wine that felt okayish, but still, he couldn’t really sleep; every little sound made him jerk up from his bed. And it wasn’t the bed’s fault, as luxurious as it was like the rest of the guestroom. The room was easily four times the size of his room at college, and he had hesitated to use the shower because he would dirty the shiny glass, mirrors, tiles and appliances. Taking a bath in that obscenely big tub was completely out of the question. He could have drowned in it. He was astounding on land and in the air, but appalling in water.

So there he lay awake in his white boxer shorts (he had learned Colt loved white boxer shorts on big guys, though, he assumed he liked everything on and off a big guy) and very loose T-shirt, tossing from left to right; desperately trying to feel whether Colt was ok.

And then he sensed ‘them’ coming for him.

Prime and Warren.

For a second he wondered why Prime hadn’t called Bradley to him; higher rank and such; until he realized Prime must know a surprise visit was more upsetting for the new wolf than being summoned. Prime invading whatever little private space Bradley had created in his guestroom was additionally more intimidating than Bradley visiting the Alpha’s office. And Prime showing up with one of his big enforcers, like two MP’s wanting to arrest a guilty recruit, … damn, pulling all the triggers to keep him off track.

Bradley jumped up.

At least they knocked; however, they didn’t wait for an answer. What were they hoping for? Catching him humping the ultra-thick, ultra-luxurious, blinding-white, cherry-scented sheets? Good luck with that.

“Good evening, Bradley,” Warren wished with a smile good-cop-style.

‘Good evening?’ the guest asked himself; it was 0200 in the morning. “Sir,” he answered instead, lowering his head towards Prime.

Prime just growled. “Wait outside,” he ordered.

‘No good cop, bad cop routine then,” Bradley concluded. And there and then his bladder deserted him. That’s when he had lost the first drops.

An evil, but satisfied smile crossed Prime’s face.

And Bradley whined.

“Why are you here?” Prime started the interrogation.

“Sir, Colt asked me to come,” Bradley answered; Prime had been there when Colt expressed that decision.

“I know. I was there, mutt. But why did you come?”

Bradley tilted his head as if to think. He had to think. “Sir, I wanted to make sure he was safe on this journey.”

“And why that?”

Bradley’s eyes narrowed. Was he being led into a trap?

“Why is it important he’s safe?” Prime pushed.

“I consider Colt my friend.”

“Your ‘friend?’” Prime hissed. The Alpha made a big step forward entering Bradley’s personal space.

But the young wolf didn’t step aside. If the Alpha wanted to beat him up, he would fight back. Even if he would lose. His bladder might be traitorous, his heart wasn’t. “My friend, Sir,” he repeated, shaking.

“And there is not more?” Prime pushed. His nose nearly touching Bradley’s, like in the Northern Natives’ greeting; except this was no friendly greeting. “You’ve got to tell me everything.” It wasn’t an order, it was a threat.

“Sir, permission to be frank?” Bradley pushed back, bracing for retaliation.

“If you hold anything back, if you lie to me, you can look for your balls in the bellies of Everglades’ alligators. So?”

“I would like for Colt to be more than my friend, but Colt never wanted more. And I respect that.”

“So you want to fuck that nerd?” Prime barked.

Bradley shook his head. He took a deep breath. – And suddenly, it clicked. He felt how his bladder strengthened. He realized he was safe. If Prime had wanted to really push him around, to teach him a lesson by beating him up or even kill him, he would have ordered him outside, into the forest where nobody would hear his screams.

Here they were too close to Colt. Bradley still didn’t fully understand what had been going on with Colt being kicked out from this pack, but it had been clear Prime was in the doghouse and wouldn’t do anything to upset Colt right now. ‘Doghouse,’ he giggled inside.

“What’s so fucking funny, shithead?”

“Nothing, Sir. Except I would like him to fuck me. Mostly.”

“And why should he want to fuck a fucking carrot-haired nobody?”

“No reason, except if he wants.” Bradley somehow knew that Prime very much knew that Bradley knew that Prime had been a carrot-haired nobody only few years ago.

Prime took a step back as if to sniff for something. “Did you guys do it?”

“No, Sir,” Bradley repeated, firmly.

“Why did you approach him?”

“Sir, I didn’t. Rob did.”

“Rob?”

“One of my and Jett’s friends. He’s human, straight, foul-mouthed, and the rescuer of all troubled gays, but otherwise okay. He hooked us up …”

“So you don’t have the balls to do it yourself?” ‘Civilian,’ he seemed to think.

Bradley swallowed but decided to stick with the truth. “Shy, Sir, strange ears, Sir, virgin, Sir, not a marine, Sir. And Colt looked … harsh.” The ‘not a marine’ was a tease.

“Ugly you mean?”

“No, Sir!” Bradley barked, taking a step forward as if to start challenging the other wolf, changing the power differential. He stopped and dropped his head, though in time; only to show there was no disrespect intended, but not necessarily anymore puppy-like submission.

“So he’s pretty?”

‘Trick question,’ Bradley thought again, nobody would call Colt credibly ‘pretty.’ So he said: “Colt is fine-looking. But what makes him special, are his mind and his heart. He’s fucking smart, and has the heart of a wolf …”

“He fucking is a wolf …,” Prime challenged.

“I wasn’t aware until yesterday.”

Prime growled. “You just want to fucking fuck yourself up the White Wolf Pack hierarchy.”

Bradley swallowed. He might be an unimportant wolf without any special skills, ignored by his own alpha, but he had some pride. “Sir, no, Sir!”

“So you wouldn’t allow Colt to fuck you?”

Bradley had to concentrate to keep his wolf in check; the thought of getting pounded by that man alone made him delirious. And for some reason, the scent of crashing water made him even more ‘receptive’ right now.

Prime just growled and turned around. “So you’re a virgin?”

Nearly proudly Bradley answered: “Yes, Sir, waiting for the right man.”

“And that is Colt?”

“My wolf says yes, I don’t know. Colt is … special.”

“’Weird?’”

Bradley just shook his head, he had never thought that.

“You want to join our pack?”

Bradley’s eyes widened in surprise. Somehow, the hostility was waning. “Sir, I have nothing to offer; I cannot make the request.”

Prime turned around huffing exaggeratedly and hissed into the younger wolf’s face, spit covering it: “I fucking asked whether you ‘want,’ not whether you ‘can!’”

Bradley slowly nodded. He whispered. “Sir, yes, Sir.”

Prime nodded. “Okay. Drop those fucking wet boxers, I will check now, whether you’re telling the truth, pup.”

 

When Bradley had gone through the oddest of ‘checks’ in his wolf life, the gigantic golden wolf left him, leaving the door open on the way out. But it was clear for the young red wolf to stay put. He took another shower to get rid of the wolf saliva at all the vulnerable places of his body before he tucked himself in. Now that the door was open, he could smell that gentle wine, that strong water, hear the regular sleeping breaths of Colt, and finally, fall asleep himself … for two hours.

 

Warren woke him. “Get dressed, have some breakfast!”

Bradley checked the clock. It was fucking 0600 am.

“Marine household, get used to it!” Warren explained, decoding the complaining face correctly. “And it’s the only time we can talk without our Meta being around. Handsome doesn’t get down before 1000.”

Bradley grunted, but got into some gym shorts and followed the police wolf, who also wore his police PT shorts and a T-shirt saying “SAM’S A CUDDLE PUP.”

He was cautious when he entered the industrial-style kitchen; but the scent of steak, eggs, coffee and freshly baked bread made his wolf throw caution to the wind. ‘I mean what could you lose amongst six gigantic wolf monsters whose den you’re in and whose Meta you want to fuck? At worst your balls,’ he asked and answered himself.

Isaac, the stoic blond guy, put a plate with eggs in front him, CE, the enforcer bear, shoved a basket with bread across the breakfast isle over to him, Brian asked: “Coffee or tea?” indicating ‘tea’ would be a firing offense, and Prime suddenly appeared behind him, planting the biggest, rarest, juiciest steak on a wooden board in front of him, growling: “You won’t leave until all of this is eaten!”

“Sir, yes, Sir!” Bradley barked, noticing the grin on CE’s friendly face.

“Okay, guys,” Prime started.

Bradley observed that while the wolves continued to eat, the Alpha had their fullest attention. “Bradley here was so smart in protecting our Meta while I screwed up.”

The wolves raised their coffee cups to express their approval.

“As reward, I won’t rip his balls off for peeing on our Meta’s couch.”

Bradley blushed, but he noticed Warren blushed as well.

“He will go home to his pack for Christmas …”

The young wolf pricked up his ears, he hadn’t been aware that was his plan, but he guessed the Alpha didn’t need to consult him on such unimportant details.

“And he will tell his parents and his alpha that he’s a queer.”

Instinctively Bradley expected abuse by the other wolves, but nothing changed in the kitchen. Just more eating.

“And if that doesn’t get him kicked out, he will tell them he’s joining the White Wolf Pack!” Prime grinned.

And that did make the wolves stop eating.

Suddenly, he was surrounded by six hunky men hugging him, slapping his shoulders roughly, roughing up his hair, and making lewd comments about his voluptuous baseball catcher ass.

And just at the very moment when Brian threw an apple through the kitchen, shouting: “Catch, fire mutt!” to Bradley, all of them stopped, caught in the act – like sheepish boys.

A very sleepy, very cranky and very yawning Meta asked: “So do I get asked as well whose ass I will fuck in the future, or did I get something wrong about the 100% confidence vote?”

And Brian giggled, elbowing Bradley: “Watch how a Meta trips on turning every wolf in this household into a whimpering little puppy.”

“CE, soap for our Beta!”

“Yes, Sir!”

“Isaac, clean up this mess!”

“Sir, yes, Sir!”

“Warren, give Sam back his T-shirt! He’s been playing with his pecs too much already this morning.”

Warren obeyed immediately. And Sam’s face seemed to say: ‘Nobody else has been playing with them recently,’ but he was smart enough to keep his mouth shut.

“Prime, heel!”

And Bradley suddenly thought he had never met that Colt ever before; but oddly his wolf just wanted so desperately to come out and lick that man’s bare feet in submission.

And while all the wolves executed their orders, Brian just whispered: “Thanks, Bradley, for taking care of Colt. Fate must have sent you.”

But Bradley could only think: ‘In every other universe, these wolves would have ripped that nerd apart for his attempt to fuck the alpha and lead the pack.’ This was too good to be true.

Special thanks to @Gavin25 for the 'inspiration' to this little snippet of the MetaVerse.

J.
Copyright © 2017 JohnAR; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 13
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this story. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new chapters.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

That feeling of coming home, finally belonging... Such a sweet experience! Bradley standing up to Prime, simply by staying true to himself. A worthy wolf. 

 

And I giggled at the 'sight' of Colt all cranky in the morning. Who could resist that? ;) 

  • Like 4
Link to comment
21 hours ago, Lux Apollo said:

Too good to be true indeed. Wonderful Bradley. Poor Bradley. Poor everyone...

 

Why "Poor Bradley?" If he hadn't been taken on by the WWP and later Colt, he would have been married to his cousin to breed more strong pups for his Carolina pack. 10 years later he would have thrown himself into a crazy fight to end his misery ...

And upon payment "MetaAlternate" will see the light ...

Edited by JohnAR
  • Like 3
Link to comment
13 hours ago, Puppilull said:

That feeling of coming home, finally belonging... Such a sweet experience! Bradley standing up to Prime, simply by staying true to himself. A worthy wolf. 

 

And I giggled at the 'sight' of Colt all cranky in the morning. Who could resist that? ;) 

 

 

A wolf grows with his challenge.

Nothing to giggle about Fate being cranky ... s/he hits back hard.

  • Like 2
Link to comment
6 hours ago, JohnAR said:

 

Why "Poor Bradley?" If hadn't been taken on by the WWP and later Colt, he would have been married to his cousin to breed more strong pups for his Carolina pack. 1ß years later he would have thrown himself into a crazy fight to end his misery ...

And upon payment "MetaAlternate" will see the light ...

 

It was a bit of tongue in cheek, and a bit of sadness for the person he (and everyone) became and how things ended in Nanoverse. How we maybe think they ended. That's all. There is still things to be revealed, of course.

  • Like 2
Link to comment
6 minutes ago, Lux Apollo said:

 

It was a bit of tongue in cheek, and a bit of sadness for the person he (and everyone) became and how things ended in Nanoverse. How we maybe think they ended. That's all. There is still things to be revealed, of course.

 

 

So was I ;-). I think @PkCrichton has some ideas about the Nanoverse.

Of course, MetaAlternate would include the Nanoverse, the FateVerse, the WeddingVerse, the SilesiaVerse and the regular MetaVerse (ended at chapter 8.9). But books is safely locked away.

  • Like 2
Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..