Jump to content
    K.C.
  • Author
  • 3,923 Words
  • 3,465 Views
  • 33 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

2013 - Fall - Pandora's Box Entry

Apartment 3C - 1. Chapter 1

The internet is king! It totally rules. With a few clicks of the mouse, you can find anything you want to see. Name it and it’s out there. If a dancing hamster wearing a green tutu is your thing, well, you’re in luck. You want to see a dog driving a car? No problem, take your pick. The options are endless.

We have turned into an online nation. Plug and play, no buffering required…no failure to load…just pure instant gratification. You will be assimilated into the World Wide Web, so resistance is futile. That, my friends, is where I come into this picture. No, I don’t post any of those wacky videos you find online, I star in them. My name’s Rider Bishop. Yep, swear to god that’s what it says on my birth certificate. I know what you’re thinking- how much luckier can one guy get than to be born with an actual porn star name? How about being a real life porn star?

For all intents and purposes, I didn’t know I would be getting into porn when I sent in my application for a ‘fabulous new opportunity.’ At least that’s what the online ad said. It also promised that I would meet fascinating new people, travel to exotic places, and have the life I’ve always dreamed of. So, I figured what the hell. It couldn’t hurt to check out this once in a lifetime opportunity… right? I did what any sane person would do. I changed my name to Ryan Blanc and with a click of a button, I sent my application.

Anything would be better than my lame ass nine to five job at Novick & Hartz Investment Firm. I was slowly dying inside with every diversified portfolio that landed on top of the growing pile of crap on my unorganized desk. It was dull and boring and worst of all, I feared that one day a massive stack of papers would avalanche and crush me to death. How pathetic would that be? Besides, who says, “Hey, when I grow up, I want to be an investment banker!” Really? That doesn’t sound glamorous at all and believe me, boys and girls, it’s not!

Well now, where does any of that lead us? How about right to the main goddess herself, Pandora. She’s a savvy computer geek that turned the internet world on its head. I don’t usually dig vaginas, but I would totally reconsider my sexual orientation for this chick. Her ad simply said to send a current, full body picture with a thousand word essay about me. I didn’t expect to see the name: ‘Pandora’s Box,’ displayed on my caller ID, but there it was, less than two days later, and I was on the phone with the diva herself.

“Oh my god, Ryan, I’ve got to have you!” I’m surprised her high pitched squeal didn’t explode my eardrums. That woman made sounds that only dogs could hear. “How soon can you catch a flight to Florida?” she demanded.

I couldn’t hide my satisfaction at the fact that she wanted me. Was it my photo or did my dazzling personality come across in my blathering essay? Whatever it was, she wanted me and honestly, I couldn’t wait for a fresh, new start far away from the land of snow and ice.

Buying a round trip ticket was a huge waste of cash. If I knew then what I know now, I wouldn’t even have returned to Michigan for my stuff. I would have let my landlord chuck it to the curb on the next trash day. Who needs sweaters, wool socks, or a freaking ice scraper in sunny Florida?

“I’m glad you could make it down here on such short notice, Mr. Blanc.” Pandora’s smile was so saucy that I should have run back to the airport and jumped on the first flight out of there, but I didn’t. I couldn’t. I was determined to make this work, no matter what her offer was, I was in!

My eyes squinted in the intense winter sun. Stepping back, straining to see the rest of the building under the reflective glare of the noonday sun, I noticed not only was the building massive, but all of the levels were floor to ceiling glass. “You’re not a big fan of privacy are you?” I joked.

Pandora laughed so hard she snorted. It took her several moments to regain her composure before she ushered me inside. She slapped my shoulder with a cheeky retort, “You obviously haven’t Googled me yet have you, my darling?” Swinging open the glass front door, Pandora waved her hand for me to enter before her. “Welcome to Pandora’s Box,” she said with a sexy smile.

Solid glass towered above me as far as the eyes could see. The building was huge. It was a large, shimmery glass box nestled into the sand on a private beach, but anyone on a boat or just out for a stroll along the shore would get a clear view of Pandora’s Box and everyone inside. Modesty obviously took a backseat here. The secluded oceanfront property was amazing, yet there was absolutely no privacy. Still, I bet the views of water could be seen from every spot in the entire house. This place was unbelievable. I shrugged my shoulders. It was worth the sacrifice and seemed like a fair trade off… a killer view with zero privacy.

“The ground floor is split between a state-of-the-art gym and a top-notch kitchen.” Pandora’s voice snapped me out of my daze. She winked, pointing out the restaurant quality equipment in the kitchen.

“Wow,” I muttered, unable to hide my excitement.

There were also several couches and overstuffed chairs clustered together, making perfect conversation spots in the multiple common areas of the big house. While Pandora continued to show me around, I noticed dozens of webcams mounted in every room.

She stopped her tour when I moved in for a closer inspection. “Sometimes I forget the cameras are there,” Pandora giggled. “I guess it’s ‘the more the merrier’ if you want to broadcast live quality views from every conceivable angle. I also have several cameramen that can upload video feed directly to the website if tenants want to get out of the house for a while.”

Did I hear her right? Did she say broadcast? Upload? Video feed to the website?

“Since we have such a diversified audience, we need tenants who are just as diverse for them to enjoy.” Pandora said, walking through the hallways of her lavishly decorated building. “Every tenant is contracted to be on camera for at least ten hours per day with a viewer’s choice bonus every Friday night.”

It was all starting to sink in. Pandora’s Box was one of those internet voyeur sites that stream the lives of ordinary people across the World Wide Web. Every move caught on tape. Eating, sleeping, and working out in the gym were all done in the public eye, for a fat membership fee of course, but Pandora took her creation to the next level, into realms that were considered by some to be taboo. Nothing was off limits. Even the massive spa like bathroom was decked out with high dollar recording equipment.

“Let’s see if the girls are back from the mall yet.” Pandora’s grin was catlike.

As Pandora made her way up a grand staircase of steel and glass to the rooftop, I helplessly followed behind her. This place was amazing and the allure was spine-tingling. If I thought I could make a quick escape back to icy reality of a Michigan winter, that thought disappeared once we reached the crystal-clear water shimmering in the rooftop swimming pool. Thatch roof cabañas surrounded the warm tropical wonder.

This place was paradise!

Pandora introduced me to her other tenants and to one of her camera guys. When I saw the ruggedly handsome cameraman, my heart forgot to keep beating; it just quivered erratically inside my chest making my body ache. Was this a ploy on her part? Was it her bargaining chip to get me to stay? Her tenants were all very stunning. The men were sculpted specimens of male perfection, but my eyes kept returning to the gorgeous man sitting at the table with the expensive piece of recording equipment beside him. I wanted to talk to him, but Pandora interrupted the naughty thoughts invading my head.

“Everyone, can I have your attention please.” Pandora’s sing song voice was impish as she gathered her tenants around her. “I want you to meet Ryan. He’s going to fill the vacancy in apartment 3C.”

“Whoa, hold on a minute,” I said, as I turned my back to the other tenants and lowered my voice so only Pandora could hear me. “I haven’t agreed to this, yet.” I waved my hand in the air pointing at the cameras.

The male tenants immediately started sizing me up while the women gave me curious glances. All of the guys were all extremely handsome in their own unique way, but one thing they all had in common was that sun kissed skin that only resulted from hours spent in the Florida sun. There was so much flesh showing, I thought I would start drooling at any moment.

Pandora licked her ruby red lips and gave me a devilish smile before patting my shoulder. “Once you see the contract, more importantly, once you read the very generous compensation package, you’ll agree--”

“What if I don’t?” I demanded.

With a confident wink, Pandora told me, “Everyone always agrees!”

She was right! The contract for one month on her website paid more money than I made in an entire year at Novick & Hartz. It was simple; I agreed to let her broadcast every move I made. The contract stated I was obligated for ten hours a day, but considering that I didn’t know anyone else here in Florida, I spent all of my time at apartments. Lucky for me so did most of the guys. Pandora didn’t tell them I was openly gay, so I didn’t mention it either.

Nine tenants, ten if you count me, lived in Pandora’s fantasy creation. Each apartment, if you actually wanted to call it that, was really only a large bedroom filled with a king-sized bed and some expensive furniture. Each bedroom had its own walk-in closet, but nothing else.

It didn’t take long to figure this place out. It was debauchery of the most delicious kind! The guy in apartment 5B was hooking up with the chick in 1A. I stumbled across them going at it in one of the bathroom showers, but after the third or fourth time catching them in the act, either in the lounge area or by the pool, I even saw him pumping her from behind with her naked body pressed against the glass in the third floor hallway, I just grinned and walked away. Those two fucked like bunnies!

They weren’t the only ones. There was a constant swapping of sexual partners throughout the house. One morning, when all the guys were concentrating on their morning workout in the gym, I witness two of the girls sneaking off for a private romp…as private as it can be with a million viewers hanging on the edge of their seats, watching two blond beauties share a double headed dildo.

I tried to feel out the vibes of the other guys. None of them were openly gay, but I wouldn’t turn down a chance to help another tenant discover an alternative sexuality. One afternoon, while the girls hit the mall for some retail therapy, I decided to explore the rest of the house. That’s when I noticed something that I never thought I would see in Pandora’s Box, there was a solid wooden door marked ‘Private.’

Knocking on the door, I tried to listen to the muffled voices coming from inside. When it didn’t immediately open, I turned to leave.

“Ryan?” I almost didn’t respond, the name still sounded foreign when addressed to me. “Can I help you with something?”

The man standing in the doorway was Adam the cameraman. I had seen him following tenants with a high-tech, hand-held camera whenever they left the house. I had assumed that he left with the girls, but one of the other camera guys must be following them today. Staring at Adam, I couldn’t breathe. He was gorgeous. I had tried to talk to him on my first day in the house, but Pandora had kept him busy with work.

His hair was an array of chestnut, auburn, and gold. The warm freckles on his bronze skin were almost concealed underneath his dark tan. I fought the urge to gasp at the sight of him curiously watching me with his soft brown eyes.

“I’m sorry. I didn’t mean to disturb you.”

Adam smiled at me and I almost died. My chest constricted. It wasn’t until I was light-headed that I realized that I was holding my breath. I think I forgot how to breathe.

“Aaare youuu alllriiighttt?” The garbled words wobbled in my mind.

Was Adam talking to me? There was ringing in my ears. My vision blurred and his sweet voice sounded so far away, but I could feel the heat of his hands on my arm. It sent shocks straight through my body that ended at my cock.

“Ryan?” Adam shouted as blackness edged in.

I shook my head, trying to clear the fog from my mind. It’s been years since I’ve actually passed out. As a kid, I had several episodes where I would wake up, lying flat on my back, with a group of people gathered around me, curious to why I had suddenly dropped like a sack of potatoes. Not only was it hell on my nerves, it was totally embarrassing. Fighting my way back from the darkness, I focused on Adam’s deep, sexy voice.

“It’s okay, I have you.” His concern was evident. He led me into the production booth and guided me into an empty chair.

The room was dark and cool which was a change from the rest of the house. The Florida sun streamed through the glass walls making the inside uncomfortably warm during the day. I felt like an ant, trapped under the deadly rays of a magnifying glass. Even with the air-conditioning cranked up to full blast the air was always hot and humid.

Adam’s face came into focus. He smiled before turning to grab a can off the desk. “Sometimes it takes a while to get adjusted to the heat, and factor in such an intense workout this morning, all on an empty stomach, I might add, and even the fittest guy is bound to pass out.”

“Thank you,” I said accepting the cold soda. When my hands trembled, Adam placed his palm under the can to prevent me from dropping it to the ground. The icy drink felt wonderful and instantly cooled my parched throat. I held the metal to my forehead and rolled it across my burning flesh.

“How do you know that I haven’t eaten today?” I asked as the last clouds of fog lifted from my mind.

Adam laughed and spun my chair around to face the massive display of television screens. There were at least two dozen monitors covering the walls, some were even in split screen showing multiple rooms at a time. The images of two other tenants matched the voices I’d heard at the door. “Welcome to Pandora’s Hub, my good sir,” Adam said with a playful wink as I took in the incredible sight.

“You watch everything?” It was a stupid question. I knew that someone was watching everything that happened in the building, but I was still amazed to actually see it displayed on so many screens. There was one for each apartment in the house. There were also the bathroom, kitchen, gym, pool and common areas. Spotting one of the guys jacking off on one of the side monitors, I questioned Adam, “Is there anything here that is off limits?”

Adam chuckled and slowly shook his head. “Nope, if it happens in Pandora’s Box then it’s broadcast for the world to see.”

Suddenly, having millions of people watching my every move didn’t bother me anymore, but knowing that this one guy, this very attractive man was watching everything I do, sent tingles down my spine.

*****

The building was buzzing with talk about V.C. Friday. Pandora had explained that Viewer’s Choice Friday was a big deal in the house. During the week, members were allowed to submit ideas for activities they would like to see for Friday night then the top ones would be listed on the website for voting. It was a way for the viewers to participate.

At eight o’clock the guy in 5B’s cell phone beeped signaling a message. Within moments others were reading their viewer’s choice requests for the night.

“Yes!” The guy in 5B beamed as he jumped up and started stripping off his clothes and heading towards the stairs.

I didn’t know where he was going until the girl in 1A, the same girl he’d been fucking all week leaned over and whispered, “He has a huge female following who enjoy watching him swim laps naked.”

“Okay, but what’s so exciting about that?” I asked.

The girl grinned when she clued me in. “Because last week a group of frat boys out voted his chick fans. They used V.C. Friday to settle a score with him for arguing with 6C over which school had the best college football team. As payback for disrespecting Alabama, he spent the entire night sucking 6C’s dick.”

Her laughter was contagious. She was obviously pleased thinking about her studly guy going down on another man. I wished I could have seen that too, and made a mental note to find out which teams caused the argument in case I needed some ammunition in the future.

Within moments three of the girls disappeared only to return a few minutes later with one in a cowgirl’s outfit, another carrying a saddle, and the third wearing nothing except leather chaps. They weren’t the only roommates to quickly disappear. The next guy headed to the kitchen to fill his viewer’s request to watch him make spaghetti in the nude. The tenants happily dispersed to fulfill fantasies for their viewers until only the guy from 2B remained with me in the lounge.

“Hey, 3C, what’s your request for tonight?” Adam asked me.

I jumped hearing his sexy voice so close to my ear. Turning the phone around in my hand, I showed him the screen. “Coachmen- TBD” I frowned and shrugged my shoulders. “What the hell does this mean?”

Adam chuckled and slapped me on the back. “That means you’re coming with us,” he said pointing towards the door.

*****

The Coachmen was an upscale club not far from Pandora’s Box. Young scantily clad women shook their silicone enhanced breasts on the dance floor while their rich boyfriends ordered overpriced alcohol to try and entice their dates out of their designer clothes.

“So, are we supposed to just hang out here all night?” I asked, making my way to the bar.

The bartender’s eyes glanced down to my open shirt showing a thicket of dark chest hair and he smiled. It made the hair on the back of my neck stand on end. He was handsome with his dark eyes and satiny black hair that made him very tempting, yet he was no comparison to Adam, holding a camera standing a few feet away.

“Keep your phone on. Fans can submit last minute suggestions for V.C. so you never know when you’ll get a message,” Adam advised.

Panning his camera over the crowd in the club, Adam focused on 2B when two bleached blondes came over looking for their fifteen minutes of fame. My adventurous new roommate led them onto the dance floor with Adam hot on their heels leaving me at the bar with the short pudgy camera guy.

“Well, isn’t this great,” I muttered under my breath.

“Can I get you anything? A beer, a mixed drink…my phone number?” A deep voice, with a hint of accent spoke from behind me. I turned around on the barstool, coming face to face with Mr. Tall-Dark-and-Deliciously-Handsome. This guy looked like a Latin god when he smirked.

I must be crazy, passing up an opportunity like him, but I shook my head. “I’ll have a Corona with lime, please.”

His eyebrows shot up. This guy must not be used to getting turned down. He softly chucked as he reached into the refrigerator and pulled out a frosty bottle. Popping the cap off and then sliding a lime wedge into the top, the man’s eyes never left mine while he worked. “Are you sure there isn’t anything else I can do for you?”

Biting my bottom lip, I shook my head again before turning around to watch the crowd while trying to forget about all the people online watching me. The night was long and lonely. I watched people dance. The music pounded in my head and chest, just exacerbating the aching feeling at seeing Adam following the other guy currently making out with several girls on the dance floor.

I didn’t get any requests all night. My phone was silent; 2B on the other hand was a flurry of activity. I could see the screen light up every time he got a new message. He licked one girl’s breast, then he was sandwiched between the two women, humping him in tempo to the music.

One last message from the fans and my roommate was heading towards the exit with both blondes pressed to his side. The women glanced back occasionally to see if Adam’s camera was still focused on them. The second cameraman and I quickly fell in step behind them too.

Pandora’s Box was lit up with every light on in the big house. There wasn’t a spot that wasn’t visible from the sandy beach as we neared the house. My roommate and his new companions quickly retreated to his apartment for some private fun, or as private as you can get with a million people watching.

“Hey, don’t take it personally if the fans didn’t have you doing a bunch of crazy shit on your first V.C. Friday. They were probably trying to go easy on you, that’s all.” Adam gave me a quick wink before heading towards the production room.

Suddenly the phone buzzed in my hand. Gasping at the screen, I glanced over my shoulder at the nearest camera mounted to the wall. I couldn’t hide my smile. “Kiss Adam,” was displayed across my screen.

“W-w-wait up,” I croaked at Adam before he disappeared around the corner, my breath still caught in my throat. I took a long deep gulp of air, trying to steady my trembling nerves. It didn’t work. My mouth was dry and my palms were wet.

Adam stopped and stared at me.

Before I lost my courage, I grabbed Adam by his waist and pressed him against the glass wall and stared into his eyes.

“Ryan, what are you doing,” he whispered.

I growled, leaning forward inhaling an intoxicating amount of his delicious scent. As my lips met his, a moan rumbled through my chest. “I’m doing what I’ve been waiting all week to do.”

img alt=";)" height="20" src="http://www.gayauthors.org/forums/public/style_emoticons/default/wink.png" title=";)" width="20" /> Viewer's Choice Friday? What would you have voted for Ryan a.k.a  3C to do?:lol: (Me too)
 
Well, I hope you liked my twisted little story for the "Pandora's Box" Anthology.  Let me know what you think. Thanks so much for stopping by.  There are a lot of great stories to read and remember if you like it, show your favorite author some love! Click 'Like' and leave them a 'Review'
KC ^_^
Copyright © 2013 K.C.; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 28
  • Love 2
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

2013 - Fall - Pandora's Box Entry
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments



I think I would've liked to see just a little bit more to this, but it still makes for a nice read. :)

Link to comment

I truthfully was wondering if a lot of people were going to go for the box, but you did and in an interesting take. :lol: I liked the fact with all the sex and stuff going on all he did was get to kiss the guy he found attractive at the end. Nicely done.

Link to comment
  • Site Administrator

Very creative. Look at all the wild and crazy the fans were letting out of the 'box'. I liked the glass enclosure/transparent life the live stream show echoed. We definitely have become digitized, and your story showed that too. Very nice. Btw... I noticed the text didn't say where Adam was supposed to get kissed. Ryan could have gotten very creative, lol!

Link to comment

Wow KC! I would have liked to see more too, but it was definitely a good read. :D

Link to comment

Can an idea by itself be copyrighted? If so, you are going to be in litigation with the porn industry when they rip off your idea for a reality show. It will be based on your story and : Video Feed - VoiceOver - "Don't forget to join us each day on 'Debauchery of the Most Delicious Kind'" - *applause* - VoiceOver - "A clear view from the outside to the inside of the box." - (sex sounds) - "And for those in the Pandora's Box collective, don't forget, you will be assimilated." - *applause*.

 

I enjoyed this a lot, it was great fun and very inventive. Thanks for writing this.

Link to comment

Brilliant Idea. And the fact that Adam never displayed his true intention makes it more interesting. We really don't know if that kiss was welcomed or not. Pandora's Box indeed.

Link to comment

This was terrific, KC! :) I want a sequel!!!

 

Whoever texted Ryan/Rider must have seen the lust-filled looks he was giving Adam all week. lol But wow, nothing off limits, huh? I've never watched those insipid shows like "Jersey Shore" (not to knock Jersey, b/c I'm a Jersey girl), and "Desperate Housewives of..." fill in the blank, but do they really show every single thing the people are doing?

 

Very interesting story - I wanted to keep reading. :):2thumbs:

 

Oh, I noticed at the beginning of the chapter Ryan/Rider was in MIchigan, but then Wisconsin was mentioned...

Link to comment

Now this is a story all about how my life got flipped, turned upside down, and I'd like to take a minute just ready your cocks, I'll tell you how I became the prince of Pandora's Box. In the invest firm of Novick & Hartz, where life was as interesting as butterfly farts, dying inside with all the diversifed portfolios I could get, I was shootin' the shit on the net, when a Pandora who was up to no good, responded to my application with, "You're one froopy snood!" I got on one little flight and Florida made me go bone, as Pandora took one look at me and said, "You're moving into my glass home!" I whistled for a cameraman and when to his camera room I went in, I fell down, my head in a tail spin. If anything I could say these porn stars liked to go at 'em, but I thought nah, forget it, yo homes I'm with Adam! We pulled up to the Coachmen around seven or eight, and I yelled to Adam, "Your lips, my face, I can't wait." Looked at my kingdom of auburn, chesnut and gold locks, to sit on my throne and open Pandora's Box.

Link to comment

What a nightmare! Living there would kill me, wolves like dens.

I had the feeling Ryan was a bit lost, although everything was exciting and new he didn't really belong there. So, if he goes away after his month is over, there is the chance he takes Adam with him, which would be a nice addition to the money he got. Right?

And that could always be a recipe for disaster, I'm just saying.

Thank you!

Link to comment

I would like to know how you got this idea. :lol: It reminded me the "Sex with Nymphos" youtube series by Onion. I read this story more like a parody to the reality shows going on nowadays. It's a very interesting take about the Pandora's Box mixed with the modern internet world. Great one. Thanks for sharing. :)

Link to comment
On 09/13/2013 08:49 AM, MJ85 said:
I think I would've liked to see just a little bit more to this, but it still makes for a nice read. :)
I debated whether I took them to the bedroom or not. Everyone knows that really like to write sex scenes :P But I wanted to leave what happens next, up to the readers' imagination. You guys can come up hotter ideas than I can write any day :lol: Thanks for reading, MJ :D Kc
Link to comment
On 09/13/2013 09:45 AM, advocatus diaboli said:
Interesting take on the theme. Well written and an interesting story. I like it a lot.
Thanks AD, I like to think outside the box :lmao: What? Bad pun?? :o:P Thanks for reading! :) KC
Link to comment
On 09/13/2013 10:28 AM, Percy said:
A fun romp, KC! I think we need the URL to this site!
I want a fulltime membership that feeds a direct app link to my phone 24/7...I want to know what goes on in this delicious house of debauchery! ;) KC
Link to comment
On 09/13/2013 12:19 PM, comicfan said:
I truthfully was wondering if a lot of people were going to go for the box, but you did and in an interesting take. :lol: I liked the fact with all the sex and stuff going on all he did was get to kiss the guy he found attractive at the end. Nicely done.
Thanks Wayne. I had to go for the box, but I wanted it on a grand scale. Massive glass house on the beach/ocean...I think makes for an impressive house. Filled with attractive young men and women...watch out! :P Glad you like it, thanks for reading!!! :hug: KC
Link to comment
On 09/13/2013 12:34 PM, Cia said:
Very creative. Look at all the wild and crazy the fans were letting out of the 'box'. I liked the glass enclosure/transparent life the live stream show echoed. We definitely have become digitized, and your story showed that too. Very nice. Btw... I noticed the text didn't say where Adam was supposed to get kissed. Ryan could have gotten very creative, lol!
;) Haha, the kiss! Thanks Cia, I wanted to leave what happened next open to interpretation. I like the open view that Pandora created to let the world see everything! ((That soooo would not work in my life)) :lol: Thanks for reading, KC
Link to comment
On 09/13/2013 01:37 PM, said:
Wow KC! I would have liked to see more too, but it was definitely a good read. :D
Thanks Myiege, I purposely did a 'cut to black' ending since I think the readers have such great imaginations and can come up with some amazing ideas for what happens next :) Thanks for reading, KC
Link to comment
On 09/13/2013 02:00 PM, Ron said:
Can an idea by itself be copyrighted? If so, you are going to be in litigation with the porn industry when they rip off your idea for a reality show. It will be based on your story and : Video Feed - VoiceOver - "Don't forget to join us each day on 'Debauchery of the Most Delicious Kind'" - *applause* - VoiceOver - "A clear view from the outside to the inside of the box." - (sex sounds) - "And for those in the Pandora's Box collective, don't forget, you will be assimilated." - *applause*.

 

I enjoyed this a lot, it was great fun and very inventive. Thanks for writing this.

LOL :lmao: Thanks Ron! I've seen websites like this that stream the lives of sexy young people all day long. I would never be able to live that kind of life with someone watching every move but that's appealing to others. This was so much fun to write, I'm glad you enjoyed it :) KC
Link to comment
On 09/13/2013 06:15 PM, asamvav111 said:
Brilliant Idea. And the fact that Adam never displayed his true intention makes it more interesting. We really don't know if that kiss was welcomed or not. Pandora's Box indeed.
True that we don't know how Adam reacted, but he gave some subtle clues that he was into Ryan, also ;) I think it was okay. Thanks for reading, KC
Link to comment
On 09/13/2013 10:34 PM, Lisa said:
This was terrific, KC! :) I want a sequel!!!

 

Whoever texted Ryan/Rider must have seen the lust-filled looks he was giving Adam all week. lol But wow, nothing off limits, huh? I've never watched those insipid shows like "Jersey Shore" (not to knock Jersey, b/c I'm a Jersey girl), and "Desperate Housewives of..." fill in the blank, but do they really show every single thing the people are doing?

 

Very interesting story - I wanted to keep reading. :):2thumbs:

 

Oh, I noticed at the beginning of the chapter Ryan/Rider was in MIchigan, but then Wisconsin was mentioned...

:P I have never watched Jersey Shore or Housewives!! Those are 'scripted' tv and not really 'reality' tv. I know there are websites that stream real people doing real things and I wanted this to be more along those lines.

 

Sequel?? ;) Maybe in the future. I've also gotten a few email requests to make this into a full length story. I might have to add that to my project list ((towards the bottom...I have way too much on there already)) Thanks, Lisa for letting me know you enjoyed my story!! :D KC

Link to comment
On 09/14/2013 04:18 AM, carringtonrj said:
Great idea. And it really would turn nicely into a longer story - so many possibilities for episodes. Thanks for sharing.
Thanks RJ!! You and several other readers want a full length story, I might have to add that idea to my project list :D I'm glad you liked it :*) Thanks!! KC
Link to comment
On 09/14/2013 07:11 AM, Slytherin said:
Fantastic story, Mr Muppet :) That is some Pandoras Box ;) Can I get the address ?
Address...Hmmmm? I can see Little Blue getting the cops called on her for stalking around the outside, spying on the occupants, grubby paw prints on the glass!! :o ((spray the dang Bear with a hose!!)) LOL :lol: Kc
Link to comment

View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..