Jump to content
    K.C.
  • Author
  • 4,950 Words
  • 6,193 Views
  • 13 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Chasing the Shadows - 3. Chapter 3

This story contains very graphic sexual material including explicit group sex scenes.

“You can come out of the closet now.” Kieper called to Shade, who chuckled at his ironic choice of words. Knowing that the sexy Shadow Chaser was watching him and Garrett fuck was an incredible turn-on.

The closet door opened with a loud creak. Good thing he hadn’t tried to open it while Garrett was still there. It was as subtle as a bomb going off. Shade stood in the doorway and glanced over his beautiful naked body. Kieper was breathtaking. The man was golden. It was like staring at the sun for too long, even after you looked away, you could close your eyes and still see him.

Kieper didn’t get up from the bed. Instead, he just looked up and gave Shade a boyish grin. Heavens the Werewolf was sexy.

“Would you mind giving me a hand?” Kieper asked.

Shade noticed that he looked a little pale. He rushed to his side, helped him up, and walked with him to the bathroom. A large, old-fashioned porcelain tub sat in the center of the big bathroom. Kieper leaned against Shade’s strong chest for support as he stepped into the steamy water.

Bubbles sloshed over the rim and splattered onto the tile floor. Settling down into the hot bath felt good. The young Werewolf shivered with delight. “He’s not the monster you think he is,” Kieper whispered. “Whatever they told you about him…it was a lie.” Shade wanted to believe him, but he still had his doubts about Garrett McQuinn.

“He’s been charged with murdering Humans.” Shade waited for his outrage that never came.

The Werewolf was obviously very protective of this Vampire because he just shook his head. He was adamant, but he wasn’t angry. “Nope, not Garrett. He’s a really good man. He doesn’t even feeds on Humans anymore--”

“Why not?” Shade interrupted him.

“Werewolf blood is a lot richer than Human blood. I can sustain him for days, weeks almost. Garr said that he’s so much stronger and faster after he drinks from me, that Human blood can’t even compare to mine.” His eyes sparkled when he talked about Garrett McQuinn.

It suddenly made sense. A Vamp living solely on Werewolf blood would be an incredible threat to the Vampire Community. The Court wanted Garrett brought in to stop him. Not because he was a rogue outlaw, killing innocent Humans, but because they were afraid of him becoming too powerful.

The pieces were starting to fit, but Shade had to know more to be sure. “Are you his prisoner?”

Kieper burst out laughing, spilling more bubbles out of the tub. “Oh, my heavens, no!” He wiped at his soft gray eyes. Kieper was gorgeous. His cute freckled nose wrinkled when he smiled. “I’m a free man. I can come and go as I please…do what I want, when I want...to whom I want.”

He glanced at the heavy bulge in Shade’s pants. Sitting in the Victorian clawfoot tub positioned Shade’s crotch right at Kieper’s eye level. “I stay here because I want to.”

Shade’s cock bounced under his intense gaze. Kieper licked his cherry red lips as he rubbed his bubbly fingers over his golden chest hair. Then his paint-stained hands disappeared underneath the water. The bubbles stirred while he rubbed his own dick. Closing his eyes, Kieper tilted his head back, onto the wide rim of the tub, and licked his lips again before opening his mouth.

Werewolf fangs were quiet different from Vampire’s two retractable upper incisors or a Shadow Chaser’s rows of short interlocking teeth. Kieper’s sharp canine’s fit perfectly together to make a deadly bite capable of ripping and tearing flesh. Kieper licked his lips again, further tempting Shade, daring him to place his cock near those razor sharp teeth. Werewolves were dangerous. The thought made the Shadow Chaser’s cock jump again.

The faint sound of a zipper got Kieper’s heart racing. Thick pearls of pre-cum dripped from the tip of Shade’s cock. His balls have been aching for days and he needed a release. The Werewolf’s plump red lips were seductive. That little scene earlier in the park had gotten his dick twitching, but after watching Garrett and Kieper fucking moments ago, his dick was now rock hard.

Rubbing his slick cockhead over Kieper’s wet lips was exciting. His hot tongue flicked out and licked a silky cum drop before it disappeared over the rim. Kieper smiled. He was amazing. Shade wanted him, but before he could do more than stand there holding his cock in his hand, rubbing it between the gorgeous Werewolf’s lips, Kieper sucked his wide cockhead into his mouth. Shade gasped with surprise.

He bucked his hips as Kieper pulled him in deeper into his moist hot mouth. Shade’s cock was big, too big for some, but not for Kieper. His fangs scraped the flesh of the thick shaft without puncturing his delicate skin.

Heaven never felt so good. Pursing his tight lips into a circle, Kieper reached the rim of Shade’s swollen cockhead. It burst free with a loud pop. Shade trembled. If that was all the attention his quivering cock was going to get, he was going to go insane!

Kieper quickly re-adjusted his shoulders, tipped his head back, completely over the edge of the tub, and lapped the underside of Shade’s shaft. It was massively swollen. He nibbled his way down to the plump balls surrounded by jet black hair. It tickled his nose and made him want more. Kieper wanted it all.

He took a deep breath, stretched his lips and sucked the huge dick head into his perfect mouth. Licking the dripping tip gave him a moment to catch his breath before trying to suck the giant piece of man flesh down his throat. Kieper relaxed his jaw. Shade moaned as his cock slid past his tonsils and filled his tight throat. Nobody had ever done that before!

Both of their breathing hitched. Shade was worried about hurting the beautiful young man until Kieper reached between his thighs and rubbed Shade’s heavy balls. They were both enjoying this. Shade steadily rocked his hips, keeping sync with Kieper’s hungry rhythm. The Werewolf would pull back just enough for the cockhead to pop over his tonsils and then push forward until his cherry-red lips stretched over the base of his dick. Kieper was a talented cocksucker. The Shadow Chaser wanted it to last forever, but there was no holding back his eruption.

Feeling the cock harden to pure steel, Kieper knew that Shade was on the edge, yet he couldn’t pull away. He wanted more. He pulled Shade tighter. Shade fucked his mouth, pulling back and slamming back in without hesitation.

The Shadow Chaser moaned. Desire filled his midnight black eyes until the whites of his eyes disappeared. His dark eyes shone. The Werewolf clutched him to his face as his load exploded in his mouth. The delicious thick stream hit his tonsils and coated his throat as he sucked every last drop from his swollen cock.

Kieper lapped his tongue across Shade’s flesh, making him tremble with pleasure while cleaning his shaft and balls of any the pearly drops of cum that had escaped. They both had enjoyed this encounter, but their time was limited. Garrett would be back soon.

Pressing one last kiss to his dickhead, Kieper asked Shade to investigate the allegations before arresting Garrett. “If you just look, you will see that he’s an amazing man. He’s not a killer.”

*** 

Something was wrong. Shade read Garrett’s case file for the millionth time. Something was missing. It was there, but at the same time it wasn’t. Everything seemed neat and orderly…too neat…too orderly.

It was so unlike a crazy lunatic Vamp to tie up all of their loose ends. They usually had erratic behavior long before they went off the deep end. However, Garrett’s file read like a self-help book, ‘How to Hunt an Outlawed Vampire.’

Investigating the last two victims had led Shade to this city in the first place, which had him practically stumbling right over the man. Shadow Chaser’s have to train for years to become the best hunters around. Shade had spent countless hours polishing his skills at tracking various outlaws in the many Supernatural communities, so why was he able to just happen to cross McQuinn in the middle of the street? Why wasn’t he hiding? Looking back, it all seemed too damn easy.

Blinded to the possibility that the Queen could be wrong, Shade had jumped straight to the end, to find his Vamp, but now it was time to go back to the beginning. Flicking his thumb to scroll through the digital file on his phone, Shade noticed the first murder happened almost three months ago. He frowned. The first four victims were found within miles from McQuinn’s previous homes.

Like all Vamps, McQuinn owns dozens of properties across the country. It came in handy when they had to re-locate every few years to keep Humans from becoming suspicious of them. This is why a Vamp would never return to a past life until everyone they had known there was dead or gone.

Maggie had said Garrett moved to the city two years ago. So, why would he go back? He wouldn’t! Someone was trying to line up bodies that pointed a wooden arrow right at Garrett McQuinn.

Either way, there was still a murderer on the loose. However, on the up side, Shade no longer believed that Garrett McQuinn was the Vamp responsible. Someone was setting him up and Shade needed to find out who it was.

Tipping his head back, he gauged the darkness of the sky. The night was still early, but the Vampire Court was hundreds of miles east of the city. If he hurried, he just might be able to get there and back before he was trapped by the sunrise.

*** 

Golden statues lined the marble walkway that led up to the palace entrance. Huge white pillars spanned the front porch that ran the entire length of the Greek style building.

A thick black shadow appeared off in the distance. It raced across the lush manicured lawn before swirling in front of the polished steps. It started as smoke-like wisps and then grew solid until Shade stood in its dark center. He called the shadows to him. They circled his feet and legs then disappeared into his black cargo pants and tight black t-shirt.

“Man, that is so fucking hot,” the security guard called from his post near the front door.

Shade smiled. He was forbidden to ride the shadows all the way into the actual building, so he always changed back, right in front of the main entrance. The palace has dozens of guarded doors, but he secretly liked this one the best. It might have something to do with the large crowd of big, brawny, sexy male guards, who all got raging boners whenever Shade appeared in the shadows.

Tongues wagged and fangs popped out while they admired his rock hard body. Their eyes roamed from the top of his silky black hair, down his arms and chest, and usually stopped somewhere around the protruding package in the front of his pants.

A couple of cat calls broke the night, making Shade laugh. They teased the Shadow Chaser in a playful banter, but Shade knew that if he propositioned any one of them, they would leave their post in a second.

“Where is Her Majesty?” He asked the guard closest to the door.

“Dining in the garden,” the guard waggled his eyebrows. “I get off work in an hour and I haven’t eaten yet. What do you say about being a bite to eat?” The other guards were instantly jealous at the thought that Shade might actually accept this guy’s crude offer.

“Down boy, down, maybe next time.” Shade blew a kiss in his direction before disappearing again into the shadows.

*** 

If the Queen was in her garden then Shade didn’t have to walk inside the palace. What a relief. With dozens of Vamps lingering around, he would prefer to stay hidden in the shadows until he found her. Besides, Shadows travel faster than flesh and he just wanted to get the answers he came for so he could go.

The palace grounds were massive, but Shade knew exactly where to find her. As long as he’d known the royal Vamp, the secluded garden beside the water fountain has always been her favorite spot.

The stone statue in the center pool was a beautiful young maiden, standing in shallow water in the middle of a knee high, crystal clear wading pool. Her sculpted hands held high as water cascaded down her arms and ample breasts. Her stone skin was darker in the deep wet crevices as droplets trickled from her elbows and splashed back to the pool below.

A lusty moan broke the soft sounds of the water fountain when Shade stepped out of the shadows. The Queen was near the fountain just as he expected, but she was not alone.

Two strapping young men joined Her Majesty to the garden. They were big men, very big men. Shade’s mouth watered just looking at them. Desire fragranced the air.

Her pale white skin was a stark contrast to their dark suntanned flesh. Red waves tumbled down her slim shoulders, spilling around her narrow waist. One man was pressed to a stone bench beneath the royal Vampire.

His back was pinned to the cold hard top as she straddled his lap like he was a racehorse. Fire-red curls swallowed his cock deep into her petite body. Another moan excaped her creamy white throat as she slowly lifted her hips off him before lowering back down on his cock as she rode him like a wild animal.

The other man watched them in silence. His heavy cock bounced just inches in front of the Queen’s pursed lips while she moaned with pleasure. He was eager to join them. Swinging his long tanned leg over the bench, he held his muscled body just inches over of the other man’s worried face.

Both men were careful not to touch each other. Strange, they were both fucking the same gorgeous woman, at the same time, and yet, they were scared to death to touch the other man.

Shade took a steady breath. His fingers itched. He wanted to touch them. The erotic scene looked like a page ripped from the Kama Sutra. Their positions were elaborate. He was suddenly glad that Kieper had done such a fabulous job at sucking his cock earlier. If he had walked into this garden with a throbbing hard-on then one of these guys’ tight little asses would definitely be getting fucked tonight.

The Queen licked the tip of the new guy’s cock before sucking it into her moist mouth. She eagerly gobbled up the big rod of man flesh. The three of them pulsed in sync. Her breathing hitched. She moaned around the fat cock as both men fucked her.

Picking up the pace, she increased the tempo of her hips and mouth. She sucked the shaft down to its thick base again and again. The Vamp devoured his flesh one last time before pulling the trembling dick out of her little mouth with a loud wet pop.

The Queen’s head reeled back. Her pale blue eyes turned red as her deadly fangs slid out. In one swift movement, she grabbed his spit soaked dick and pumped it in her hand while she sank her long sharp fangs into the juicy vein in his thigh. Blood exploded on her tongue.

Pounding her tight hot pussy against rock hard flesh sent the guy beneath her, into a frenzy. He grabbed her tiny waist, trying to bury deeper into her. Thrusting his hips forward crashed their bodies together. He was consumed with need. Lifting his head off the stone bench, he pressed his mouth to the center of the other man’s ass.

“Oh! Oh my!” The guy clutched his smooth butt cheeks together, but that wasn’t going to keep this man out. He wanted in. He let go of the Queen’s hips and hooked his powerful arms around the guy’s muscular thighs and pried them apart while pulling him down onto his mouth.

His sweet hole twitched as an animal-like growl pierced the night. He fiercely lapped at the tight hole until it dripped. The other man teetered on the edge. Flesh pounded. Hearts raced. Blood flowed. Pulsing. Thrusting. Fucking.

“Yes!” The Queen cried out first. Her blood stained lips hung open while she furiously rode the big fat cock in her pussy and pumped the other wet dripping dick wrapped in her long slim hand.

Both men gasped as their orgasms erupted together. The guy on the bench filled her hot pussy with cum. He thrust his dick and tongue in and enjoyed their flesh convulsing around him.

The assault on his virginal ass brought an explosion of cum from the other guy at the same time. His salty hot cum splashed over the Queen’s perk rosy breasts. Thick cum painted her erect pink nipples as more pumped from his dick and dripped between her breasts and down her pale stomach.

“You boys are incredible.” Satisfaction curled her toes. Her lovers filled their broad bronzed chests with cool night air, deep and steady breaths, as they tried to calm their feverish flesh. The Vamp was the first to move. Red curls glistened. Sticky pink nipples pebbled. She looked down at the cum dripping down her creamy white skin. “It’s time to clean up, boys. I have business to attend to.”

She eyed Shade standing in the shadows. His long black hair was tied back, away from his handsome face. A smile pulled at her red lips as she admired him. The Queen started at his heavy boots and worked her way up his sexy body. Black cargo pants held his deadly weapons. Thin cotton material stretched over his bulging biceps. Her lips tingled. She would love to taste the Shadow Chaser’s rich blood.

Ordering her lovers to their knees, the powerful Vampire threaded her fingers through both of their shaggy blond heads and pulled them to her sticky chest. Hot Human tongues lapped at the Vampire’s skin. She moaned as cum was eagerly cleaned away while the men licked her salty flesh.

The Queen enjoyed her lovers even more when the two men started kissing each other. She clapped her hands as they fell to the ground and continued to make out. She stood and stepped around her Human lovers.

“Archabolt Shade,” the Queen purred, “did you bring me my prisoner?”

Shade wanted to keep watching the men kiss, but he had work to deal with first. He bit the inside of his lip, contemplating each word. The last thing Shade wanted was for her to become suspicious. “Not yet, Your Majesty.”

Her blue eyes narrowed in on him. She stepped closer, letting her red curls flow around her body like a long red robe. The Queen was not a bashful woman. “Is there a reason that you’re here and not out there, Shade?”

It wasn’t like him to return to the palace empty handed. He was an efficient hunter. He always did his job and was the best Vampire hunter the Queen had ever had.

“I’m closing in on him,” He watched her eyes, “but this case file has me a little concerned.”

“Every one of my Court Investigators is very thorough and competent.” She was immediately defensive.

“I don’t doubt their facts,” He hesitated. Shade couldn’t risk her suspicion. Cautious! His mind warned him. Choose your next words very carefully. “However, I believe there might be more than one killer.” The Queen looked surprised by his announcement.

If she was faking then she was doing a hell of a good job. Shade quickly continued. “Seven Humans all murdered by one Vamp is a lot, a whole lot. Even the most cunning rogues come to the Court’s attention after just two or three killings.”

A smile curled her perfect red lips. She seemed relieved and that wasn’t a good sign. Shade suddenly knew that she was involved in framing McQuinn. The Court was willing to condemn an innocent man simply because they were afraid that he might get too powerful. He had to be careful and not let her know that he had figured it all out.

“Good work, Shade. I’ll inform the investigators that there might be a second killer. They’ll look into it right away. In the meantime, when will you be bringing in Garrett McQuinn?”

“Soon,” It was vague, but it bought him some time. The average case took Shade a few weeks, and since he was only a few days into this case, that bought him some more time. He forced a smile. “I’ve already run down a few good leads.”

“I knew that I could count on you, Shade.”

He needed to get out of there…away from her!

The shadows swirled around his feet. The night sky was fading to light purple. Dawn was fast approaching and if he didn’t rush, he would never make it back to the city before morning.

*** 

There was no doubt in Shade’s mind that the Vampire Court was behind Garrett McQuinn being charged with murder. Faster than the approaching light, Shade flew low, closer to the ground than normal, as he skimmed just above the surface, trying to race the morning light.

The sun hit the horizon just as Shade made it back to the city, but he was too late. The night was gone. He wouldn’t be able to reach Garrett or Kieper during the day.

The Vampire would be slipping into his death sleep when the first beam of sunlight sparked across the morning sky, and he was sure that Kieper would be curled up right beside him. Dawn snatched away the shadows and now, Shade would be forced to wait until dusk.

*** 

Darkness couldn’t come quick enough. Shade rushed through the shadows and was perched on the balcony when Garrett entered his living room. The gorgeous Vamp strolled in, casually wearing only a pair of faded blue jean that clung to his trim hips. The sight of him made Shade’s heart race.

He had to go inside, but waited until he spotted Kieper following him into the room. His white t-shirt and tan pants were both paint-splattered with dozens of different paint colors. Both men were breathtaking.

Shade shook the lust from his brain. He had work to do. He took a shaky breath as he debated if he should go in armed. It was dangerous, but Shade didn’t want to make this touchy situation even worse. Leaving his weapons outside on the balcony, Shade appeared in their apartment in a cloud of dark shadows.

“Night Stalker!” Garrett hissed.

Kieper immediately jumped between them. “Wait!” He held his hands out trying to keep them apart as Garrett and Shade glared at each other.

“What are you doing here?” The Vampire growled.

“Just give him a chance,” Kieper begged of his lover, while keeping his eyes fixed on the Shadow Chaser.

Shade opened his hands and spread his palms out flat, showing Garrett that he was unarmed. Any concealed weapons would have been easily noticed under his tight black t-shirt or military style pants.

Desperate for the Vamp to trust him, he slowly kneeled down to the floor, keeping his arms stretched out. Garrett recognized the Vampire sign of submission.

The vein in Shade’s neck pulsed. Garrett’s fangs slid out and he kicked his lips. He wanted to taste the Shadow Chaser’s blood. Shade was showing him that he was unarmed and that he could be trusted, but he was not extending an invitation for dinner.

Garrett ran his fingers through his auburn hair while he paced around the room. “I’m not a murderer.” He muttered.

“Well, lucky for you, McQuinn neither am I.”

Kieper and Garrett glanced at each other before looking back at him. “I believe him, babe. I really think that he’s here to help us.” The Werewolf had faith in Shade, but Garrett was still unsure.

“Are you here to arrest me?”

Shade shook his dark head. He was vulnerable on his knees. Werewolf blood had made the Vamp super-strong. If he attacked Shade right now, he would have the upper hand. It was Kieper who extended his hand to the Shadow Chaser and helped him up to his feet.

Once up, he didn’t move away from Shade. He kept his body between the Shadow Chaser and the Vampire, just in case. Kieper’s warm earthy smell made Shade’s cock twitch.

“The Court thinks you’re a threat--”

“Me?” The Vamp shouted.

“You’re drinking Werewolf blood--”

“So!” Garrett interrupted again.

They want you stopped, McQuinn. They’re afraid that you are growing too powerful,” Garrett rolled his eyes at him. “and…and when I don’t return with you then they’re just going to send someone else to bring you in.” Shade finished with a huff.

Kieper was relieved. Shade wasn’t going to arrest Garrett.

“I’m not going to help anyone condemn an innocent man.” Shade saw Garrett grin. Heavens, the man was sexy as hell when he gave him that lopsided grin. His cock pressed painfully against his pants.

Kieper suddenly sprang forward, grabbing Shade’s t-shirt. Sharp claws shredded the thin material, leaving the fabric hanging open. What the hell? Cool air rushed to his bare chest. The sudden move caught Shade by surprise.

The Shadow Chaser was prepared for a fight, but he didn’t expect an attack from the Werewolf, especially after he just told them that he wasn’t going to help the Court destroy an innocent man.

The lights in the apartment were dim, leaving dark shadows in every corner. They would be easy to command. Fear suddenly snaked through him. What if he could fight off one of them, but not both of them? Shade needed to escape, but before he vanished into the night, Kieper ran his palms up Shade’s hard abs to his chests and twisted his dark nipples between his fingers.

Shade was desperate to leave. He needed to leave right now. His mind raced with the unknown. Were they going to kill him? Torture him? Shade had to leave, but he couldn’t break free from Kieper’s touch. The torture was absolutely delicious.

“Let me go,” Shade whimpered still enjoying the tight pinch that shot shivers down his spine. Kieper pressed closer as Shade struggled to breath. “It doesn’t have to end like this.”

“No,” the Werewolf teased him, “it doesn’t have to end at all.” With lightning fast speed, Kieper pounced on top of Shade, knocking the man to the floor. The playful Werewolf sucked a dark nipple into his mouth and rolled the pebbled flesh between his sharp teeth. The Shadow Chaser gasped.

Kieper pressed kisses to his sternum before exploring more of his flesh. Garrett stood by watching. Shade’s mind told him to get out, but his body screamed stay. Soft black hairs circled Shade’s navel then disappeared into his waistband. Kieper followed the trail, nibbling along his flesh.

RIP! Kieper tore the button off his pants while Shade trembled. He had seriously underestimated the Werewolf. The other night when Kieper had sucked his cock, he seemed so fragile and submissive. How misleading. Shade tried to sit up, but two powerful paws knocked him back to the floor. Kieper was pure animal, wild, savage and strong.

One slash freed Shade from his pants. Garrett chuckled as he sat down to watch them. The Vamp was enjoying the show. Kieper was like a puppy playing with his prey before the kill. Garrett strummed a thumb across one of his own thick pink nipples while his other hand dipped inside his faded blue jeans, masturbating as he watched his lover rip Shade’s clothes off.

Shade’s heart raced. His cock sprang up as soon as his jeans were gone. Kieper growled and wrapped his lips around the plump dickhead. “Oh my stars,” Shade gasped when he sucked him down to the base before licking his way back up. Darkness consumed his eyes. His hips bucked when Kieper pumped his cock in and out of his mouth, lapping the shaft with his tongue. It felt so good that Shade struggled for each desperate breath.

As quick as it started, it was over. That hot moist mouth pulled off his cock with a loud juicy pop, leaving him a trembling mass on the floor. Kieper’s boyish smile made him tingle with a mixture of fear and desire. With a wink of his beautiful gray eyes, Kieper leaped to his feet and headed off towards the bedroom.

 

“And you thought I was holding him against his will?” An auburn lock fell across Garrett’s forehead. He leaned forward and extended his hand to Shade.

“He’s stronger than both of us...put together!” Shade admitted while backing away to the sliding glass door. Garrett looked confused. His eye glanced down over Shade’s mostly naked and very erect body.

“You’re not leaving yet, are you?” A wicked grin curled around his luscious mouth. “The fun is just getting started.” With that little taunt, Garrett disappeared into the bedroom with Vampire speed.

Shade watched him go. His heart raced. Should he follow his brain and do the logical thing and get out while he still could or follow his swollen, throbbing dick into the bedroom for the unimaginable? Tick-tock…tick-tock…he made his decision with his cock!

Thank you for reading! Let me know what you think! More will be up soon.
Copyright © 2011 K.C.; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 23
  • Love 4
  • Haha 1
  • Wow 1
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

WOW. That was twisty and turny. Nice plot nevelopment and super hot sex. And then ending with a chuckle and a desire for more. I'd say that was pretty well done mister. :)

Link to comment
On 07/05/2011 10:35 PM, Nephylim said:
WOW. That was twisty and turny. Nice plot nevelopment and super hot sex. And then ending with a chuckle and a desire for more. I'd say that was pretty well done mister. :)
Thanks so much Nephy for reading :D - there's still a lot more to come!
Link to comment

I loved the last line. So the court is evil or corrupted. Or is this just normal vampire etiquette. A kind of king of the mountain game were the strongest vamp rules? Has Shade picked a side then? I am enjoying. Well written chapter.

Link to comment
On 07/06/2011 09:05 PM, Foster said:
I loved the last line. So the court is evil or corrupted. Or is this just normal vampire etiquette. A kind of king of the mountain game were the strongest vamp rules? Has Shade picked a side then? I am enjoying. Well written chapter.
That's my favorite line. I'm glad you liked it too. The Vamps are afraid of losing power and you'll have to wait and see what side Shade picks :P
Link to comment

Man you musta been not getting enough when you wrote this story - it's one racy sex scene after the next. Them supernaturals sure are a randy bunch :P

 

So why do I feel we're seeing the formation of the Federation of sorts? Three different creatures bound together by lust and desire - taking on the bad evil forces of the Court. :P

Link to comment
On 07/16/2011 03:53 AM, Andrew_Q_Gordon said:
Man you musta been not getting enough when you wrote this story - it's one racy sex scene after the next. Them supernaturals sure are a randy bunch :P

 

So why do I feel we're seeing the formation of the Federation of sorts? Three different creatures bound together by lust and desire - taking on the bad evil forces of the Court. :P

Uhhhmmmmm--err---well...awkward... :P
Link to comment

It's only fair that the heroes of the story get to have lots of sex. :2thumbs: "Hot" just doesn't do that chapter justice. :devil:

 

The plot is intriguing. How powerful can a vampire get drinking only werewolf blood? Is this only a cover story from the werewolf? How will Slade verify this fact? The Queen appears to be complicit, but is she being duped? If so, who's behind it?

 

I take it, in this reality, vampires and werewolves are not mortal enemies?

Link to comment
On 07/29/2011 03:00 PM, Conner said:
It's only fair that the heroes of the story get to have lots of sex. :2thumbs: "Hot" just doesn't do that chapter justice. :devil:

 

The plot is intriguing. How powerful can a vampire get drinking only werewolf blood? Is this only a cover story from the werewolf? How will Slade verify this fact? The Queen appears to be complicit, but is she being duped? If so, who's behind it?

 

I take it, in this reality, vampires and werewolves are not mortal enemies?

Questions, questions, questions :P Yes-lots of sex! No-wolfy blood is not cover story! Maybe- vamps/wolves not emenies since wolves are so rare almost myth. Glad you like it. Hope you get more answers in chapters to come :D
Link to comment

Geez, who isn't getting some? The Queen seems to be a sexual being, her lovers are going to be playing with each other now, and then you have the three new playmates of Vamprie, Werewolf, and oh yeah Shadow Chaser. Liars, Killers, and who knows what else. I guess everyone knows how dangerous your Shadow is, especially now that his most dangerous weapon has been exposed. thumbsup.gif

Link to comment
On 10/03/2011 02:16 PM, comicfan said:
Geez, who isn't getting some? The Queen seems to be a sexual being, her lovers are going to be playing with each other now, and then you have the three new playmates of Vamprie, Werewolf, and oh yeah Shadow Chaser. Liars, Killers, and who knows what else. I guess everyone knows how dangerous your Shadow is, especially now that his most dangerous weapon has been exposed. thumbsup.gif
Haha- I think I was sexually frustrated when I wrote most of this. There is a warning for a reason :P (jk) My goal was to make it hot enough to melt the words off the screen...
Link to comment

"Tick-tock…tick-tock…he made his decision with his cock" what a great line :D Yep - still hooked. I like it blushing.gif

Link to comment
On 10/20/2012 07:12 AM, Slytherin said:
"Tick-tock…tick-tock…he made his decision with his cock" what a great line :D Yep - still hooked. I like it blushing.gif
Wow, you is a fast reader! I just got the 2nd chapter review and now another (but I'm not complaining! :P )

 

LOL, I love that line too! Still hooked? Still blushing? Must have done something right ;)

Link to comment

Oh my goodness, this story is absolutely delicious! I love it! Shade's species is really interesting. The whole world you're building is fascinating. Yum. Xoxo Robin

Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..