Jump to content
    K.C.
  • Author
  • 4,785 Words
  • 5,056 Views
  • 8 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Chasing the Shadows - 4. Chapter 4

Warning: Very graphic group sex scene between male adults.

Dozens of candles illuminated the bedroom. Soft white light shimmered across the amazing sunrise painted on the far bricked-in wall.

Shade was in such a rush to rescue Kieper, the last time he was in this room, that he hadn’t noticed anything else, but the gorgeous handcuffed Werewolf. Someone was very talented. Judging by the amount of color on Kieper’s hands and clothes, Shade was willing to bet he was the gifted artist.

Garrett sat on the edge of the bed with Kieper standing between his thighs. They caressed each other’s skin.

Bare bodies glowed in the candlelight.

They had similar broad shoulders and sculpted abs, but that’s where the similarities ended. A golden halo circled Kieper’s shaggy blond head, like a heavenly angel, where Garrett’s shorter reddish-brown hair stuck up, like a devil in disguise.

The Vamp glanced over at Shade and smiled. His honey-brown eyes glowed fire-red with desire. Shade’s cock suddenly jumped. The man was as delicious as pure sin. He didn’t invite Shade to join them, but he didn’t exactly ask him to leave, either.

Stepping closer, Shade brushed the golden locks along Kieper’s neck and pressed kisses to his burning skin. Kieper sighed and lolled his head to the side, giving him better access to the rest of neck. Garrett looked up, giving Shade a lopsided grin before tracing his cool fingertips through the thick golden curls surrounding the Werewolf’s swollen cock. He stroked the thick piece of flesh between his fingers before he dipped down to suck the dick into his mouth. The Vamp’s cool pink lips stretched around Kieper’s cock.

“Oh!” Kieper shuddered. That was a good sign.

Shade traced a trail of kisses down Kieper’s spine to the crack of his glorious round globes. Spreading his cheeks, Shade revealed that beautiful puckered hole, hidden inside. Shade sighed. When his breath blew across Kieper’s ass, it twitched, making Shade’s mouth water. He could also hear Garrett sucking on Kieper’s cock, just inches away from him, on the other side of Kieper’s hot body.

Shade hovered at the back while Garrett gave his full attention to the young man’s front. He smiled. Devouring the man’s ass, he lapped around the musky hole until the Werewolf shivered and bucked.

Kieper arched his back enjoying the attention. Shade slipped the tip of his tongue just inside and flicked the narrow channel. It was velvety soft. Kieper’s ass muscles clenched and grabbed the tip of Shade’s tongue.

He howled when Shade pressed his lips harder to his asscrack, but he couldn’t get any further inside. It was frustrating. He wanted more…he needed more…he pulled out his hot tongue and placed two spit soaked fingers where his tongue had just been.

The Werewolf bucked.

Shade pushed them in and out of his tight hole while his mouth nibbled along the back of Kieper’s thighs. He stopped when his lips suddenly touched Garrett’s cold fingers.

The temperature change of the Vamp’s cool skin was such an incredible shock compared to the Werewolf’s super-heated flesh. Garrett held a firm grip on Kieper’s legs. Wanting to feel it again, Shade’s tongue tentatively licked across the Vamp’s icy fingers, before finding his way back to the wanton little ass.

Garrett continued to lavish his cock while Shade finger fucked him.

The Werewolf’s breathing labored with both men feasted on his flesh. He arched his back. The muscles in his entire body strained. They knew he was on the edge. Both of them wanted to push Kieper over, but they didn’t want it to end just yet.

Believing that either of them had any control over the Werewolf was an illusion. With one swift move, Kieper grabbed Shade from behind him and flipped him onto his stomach and pushed him face down on the bed.

“What the hell?” Shade swore, but Garrett just laughed.

This room was even darker than the last. Shade could escape into the shadows if he really wanted to get away from them, and Kieper and Garrett both knew it. Instead of fleeing, Shade spread his knees and pushed his marvelous butt up into the air, leaving his bare ass vulnerable.

Kieper licked his lips and growled. Reading Kieper’s desire, Garrett reached around and rubbed some lube on Shade’s crack.

The contact was electrifying. Shade wiggled his ass waiting for it to be filled. He didn’t have to wait long. The Werewolf thrust his massive dripping cock into his quivering hole. Pain shot up Shade’s back as Kieper buried himself deep inside. He gritted his teeth and panted while waiting for the pain to subside. Pleasure and pain comingled. Kieper pulled out an inch before pushing back in. Shade let out a low hiss as he pushed back in him.

Garrett rubbed his hands over Kieper’s hips while he watched his lover pump his cock in and out of Shade’s ass. As their rhythm increased, Shade pushed back onto Kieper’s cock. He rocked his body to meet each thrust with a jarring crash.

Slipping a hand around his narrow waist, Kieper ran his fingers through the patch of silky black hair between Shade’s legs. His fingers brushed past the solid base of his cock, but he was looking for the man’s plump juicy balls. Shade gasped and spread his knees further apart, letting his balls swing freely between his legs, as Kieper stroked him with his hand.

As wonderful as it was to just hang back and watch Kieper and Shade fuck, Garrett needed to join them. He stepped behind Kieper and bent him over Shade’s broad back.

The Werewolf’s hole was still dripping with hot saliva and he was able to push his cock right in without protest. Settling his cock inside that tight warm ass sent shivers down his cool pale skin. He wrapped his hands around Kieper’s hips as he started to move in and out. It only took a few strokes until he had caught up with the Wolf. Every crash of the Vamp’s cock could be felt in the Shadow Chaser’s puckered ass as the ripples of pleasure traveled through the Werewolf’s tight body and crashed into him on the other side.

Living in the darkness had made Shade and Garrett’s skin pearly white compared to Kieper’s bronzed sun kissed flesh. Kieper loved being trapped between their pale, rock-hard bodies as they banged against him, again and again.

Golden balls slapped between dark hairy balls and smooth hairless ones. Kieper couldn’t move as they crushed him between them. His ass was filled from behind and his cock was being ridden like a fire pole. It was fabulous. He wanted to try something new and this was definitely it!

Kieper was in heaven having both of these guys fuck him at the same time. He lost control of his muscles. If they weren’t supporting him, holding his body between theirs, Kieper would have collapsed to the floor in a puddle of quivering goo.

“Shade,” it was strange hearing his name on the Vamp’s lips. “You might want to hold on to your balls.” His black brows creased. The Shadow Chaser was confused. He glanced over his shoulder at the two gorgeous men behind him.

Garrett’s lopsided grin broke into a heart stopping smile. He was beautiful, but his two long fangs were deadly. Shade immediately knew what the Vampire was trying to tell him.

“Garrett, wait!” Shade protested.

The Vamp’s sexy brown eyes flashed red as he tipped his head back and sank his fangs into Kieper’s neck. The Werewolf howled, piercing the night.

It happened so fast that Shade never had a chance to react. He couldn’t pull his ass off of Kieper’s cock. There just wasn’t any time before the Werewolf’s fingers curled into sharp claws that sank into his hips. Shade yelped. His experienced hole had taken many large cocks before, but hands down, this guy’s piece of animal flesh was the biggest...and it felt like it was still growing bigger!

Shade was trapped under both men as Kieper pressed against him, with Garrett behind Kieper. He had watched Vamp’s feed while fucking their dinner. He knew what was coming. Shade had to act quickly. If he was going to escape into the shadows then he had to do it right now!

Endorphins from the Vamp bite suddenly flooded through Kieper’s body, but the reaction was more intense then the night before. Blond hairs sprouted on his snout and forearms. His ears tipped back. Kieper snarled and nipped at the air behind Shade’s dark head.

“Now or never!” Shade grunted under his breath. He wanted to stop the pain, but at the same time he couldn’t break his connection with these two men. He could disappear into the shadows but he didn’t. He held his breath and waited. It was a chain reaction.

“Yes,” Garrett’s red soaked lips fell open and his eyes rolled back as he shot his cum into Kieper’s ass. He pumped his cum slicked cock in and out as he filled the puckered hole with his load of man juice.

Kieper growled. Human words were beyond him now. His red-hot shaft buried deep into Shade’s bowels, burning his gut.

Shade closed his black eyes as the first stream of his own cock erupted at the same time as Kieper’s shaft sprayed his load deep inside his body.

The muscles in Shade’s neck corded as he struggled to breath. His dick throbbed. He struggled just to hold himself up on the bed as his dick exploded without anyone touching it. Cum shot across his chest, past his chin, and clear over the edge of the bed. The wave of release was earth shattering. His dick pumped out more and more cum while Kieper reached further into his body.

The pain was mind blowing. He wanted it to stop, but he wanted Kieper’s cum more. Werewolf cum was hotter than anything Shade had ever felt. It coated his intestines and sent waves of ecstasy that started at his stomach and moved out towards his limbs. He could feel the guy’s shaft empty every last drop into his gut.

Kieper was ready to collapse. Garrett pulled out his dick with a gush of warm cum as Kieper and Shade tumbled onto the bed. The movement jarred Kieper’s swollen cock, still locked in Shade’s stretched hole. Shade gasped and Kieper instinctively pulled the big man into his arms. Instead of being embarrassed that the other man’s huge cock was still stuck in his ass, incredibly he felt invigorated. They cuddled and spooned while Garrett darted to the bathroom to fetch a few damp towels.

As the Werewolf’s breathing slowed down, his claws returned to fingers and he immediately ran them through Shade’s long black hair. “You are so beautiful,” he purred against the Shadow Chaser’s ear.

Those were words that Shade had heard many times over his long lifetime, but they had never felt more real than right now. Both of their racing hearts decreased to a soft mutual tempo. “Hold your breath,” Kieper whispered as he dismounted his cock from Shade’s ass with a loud wet pop.

Garrett returned still sporting a thick boner and blood stained smile. Shade had to admit the cocky Vamp was gorgeous, even if he was still a smart-assed Blood Sucker. “Alright, Night Stalker,” he said when he reached the bed, “is this a truce?”

Shade took one of the towels he offered and cleaned off his dark chest. He liked the way his soft brown eyes followed every move, glided over every hard muscle in his body. Garrett and Kieper were both muscular men, but they were more so long and lean where Shade was bulging steel.

A lopsided smile curled around Garrett’s face. The two of them hadn’t technically fucked each other, but the remnants of their sexcapade was all over the bedroom. Shade returned his smile with a twitch of a black eyebrow and a grin. “Yeah, I guess I won’t be handcuffing you tonigh and drag your naked ass back to the Queen--”

Garrett chuckled.

“--unless you just start to annoy me.” Shade finished with his own low rumbled laugh.

Kieper was thrilled that Garrett was off the hook, but there was still a killer out there in the city. “What is the Queen going to do about the real killer?”

Shade and Garrett both looked at his worried face.

“The average case takes about two to three weeks, so I figure that I have a little time before anyone becomes suspicious. That should give me enough time to investigate and hopefully catch the real killer before I have to report back to the Queen.”

Knowing that Shade was now on their side made them both smile.

“I don’t know about you, but I’m hungry,” Kieper climbed out of bed and stretched his long limbs like an animal.

“Not me,” Garrett joked, “I just ate.”

The playfulness between the two of them was refreshing. Shade enjoyed watching them interact as they headed towards the kitchen.

*** 

Wonderful aromas filled the apartment when Shade stepped out of the shower. Garrett offered to let him wash-up first then he would jump in while they ate.

Glistening water droplets clung to his black hair. It wasn’t until he pulled back the shower curtain that he spotted a fluffy towel and a pair of old sweatpants.

Shade picked up the stretched out faded gym pants and smiled. They had to be Garrett’s. Nothing of Kieper’s would fit him and it was iffy that these would ever fit over his muscular thighs.

He pulled them on. They were snug, but at least it covered where he needed to be covered. He looked around. No shirt? Shade suddenly smiled. “I guess I should be flattered that they still want to see my bare chest.” He ran his fingers through the thick black hair on his chest like a proud peacock. A lot of guys were turned off by chest hair. Lucky for him, he liked both which made Kieper and Garrett both perfect for him.

Thinking about Kieper’s golden curls and Garrett’s smooth curves brought Shade’s erection back to life. Crap! He turned his thoughts to food in a failed attempt to calm the stirring flesh in his all too tight pants.

*** 

“The food’s ready,” Kieper called to Shade from in the kitchen. With the open floor plan of the apartment, it was easy to find him. Food was an understatement. Kieper had prepared a feast.

Garrett sat at the elevated breakfast bar reading a newspaper, while Kieper finishing touches on our meal. They both glanced up when Shade entered the kitchen. Garrett blinked over his paper while Kieper struggled to swallow.

Shade left his long black hair loose to dry. It spilled down his back in dark inky waves. The contrast of the pitch-black against his pale-white skin made his black eyes look even darker…it that was even possible. He was menacing. He was dangerous. He was breathtakingly stunning. Shade noticed their expressions and smiled. Suddenly, both of them sprang fresh hard-ons.

“Wow, everything looks so good.”

Kieper just nodded his shaggy blond head to agree with him.

“I think I’m gonna go jump in the shower…” the Vamp got up and headed towards the empty bathroom, “…and jerk off a couple more times.” Garrett mumbled the last part under his breath as he left them alone in the kitchen.

The food was delicious. They chatted while they ate. Kieper told Shade that his pack wasn’t supportive of his love of painting, however they did appreciate his passion for food and he had found his place in the kitchen at a very young age.

“Why did you leave?” Shade asked as gently as he could.

Pain washed over Kieper’s tan face. Werewolves like Shadow Chasers age incredibly slow, but Shade somehow knew that even in his mid-twenties, Kieper was still considered an adolescent by his pack.

“Even as a pup, I was different. I felt trapped, that I needed to see the world and to experience things outside of the pack.”

“So you left.”

A blond curl fell over his forehead when he nodded.

“Is the world everything you had expected?”

His boyish smile returned and was huge. “It’s sooooooo much more.”

*** 

When Garrett finally joined them again in the kitchen, the food was already put away and the clean dishes were drying in the rack. He crossed his arms over his smooth bare chest and leaned his hip against the counter while Shade and Kieper sat at the table. He watched the two men easily chatting away. Dark and light. Night and day. They were as different as two souls could be.

Pushing off the counter, Garrett pulled out a chair to join them when a soft knock on the front door caught their attention. All three of them froze. A soft knock sounded a second time followed by a much louder BANG! BANG! BANG!

“Archabolt Shade, I know you’re in there!” Maggie’s sweet feminine voice shattered the silence. Garrett and Kieper both glanced at him.

“Shit! Are you married?”

“You have a wife?” Kieper and Garrett gasped at him in disbelief.

A warm smile split Shade’s serious face as he shook his dark head and chuckled.

“Archabolt! You open this door right now!” Maggie shouted from the other side. It was incredible how her accent was still so thick, where Garrett’s voice hardly held any hint of a brogue.

“Maggie’s is not my wife,” he said when he got up and headed to the front door, unbolted the lock and let her in. The petite little Vamp rushed in like a mini-tornado.

“Oh my stars,” the girl launched herself at Shade. She hugged him tight and pressed a kiss to his throat. Trembling in his strong arms, Shade knew that something was seriously wrong. Garrett and Kieper stood behind him watching her.

“Come on Maggie, have a seat and tell me what’s wrong.”

Maggie sucked in a raged breath and settled down on the plush sofa. Her soft caring eyes darted around the room. They widened when she noticed Shade’s dark chest and the bulge straining against the well worn sweatpants.

She also noticed that he wasn’t the only man in the room with a bare chest. Garrett’s smooth chest made him look like a male model. Kieper was the only one who was fully clothed, but he stood off to the side just watching.

“I overheard a couple of Vamps talking at the bar tonight. They were laughing and joking about the Queen’s favorite Night Stalker,” she watched Shade grimace when she used the slang term for Shadow Chaser. “They said that they couldn’t wait to see you fall from her good grace. They said you and the outlaw deserve everything that’s coming to you.”

Shade and Garrett glanced at each other. Whoever was behind the murderous plot to get Garrett executed was now trying to get him killed too. Shade shook his head and rubbed his fingers over his face. He knew why the Queen wanted McQuinn dead. The Court was scared of Garrett growing more powerful than them, but Shade had just become a loose end that needed to be neatly tided up. They were going to sweep him under the rug with the rest of their bureaucratic dirt.

“Shade,” Maggie broke his concentration. He hated the worried look in her sweet eyes. She held his gaze for a moment then darted over to Kieper, who watched silently from a few feet away. “They said…they also said that the mangy mutt wouldn’t be a problem since the pet was scheduled to be put down at sunrise following the next full moon.”

Maggie had never seen a Werewolf. They were so rare that some considered them just to be a myth, but she had heard the rumors about a Vampire and a Werewolf hooking up and now she could see that it was true.

Shade thought about what she’d told them and started to nervously pace around the living room.

“The morning of the full moon?” Garrett asked. That was only a few days away.

Kieper nodded his blond head. “It makes sense. I’ll be at my weakest right after the change. It would be the perfect time to kill me.”

“Nobody is killing anyone!” Shade growled.

“If they kill me or if I just up and leave town, then maybe they’ll stop this whole crazy plot to destroy either of you. Who knows, maybe I could return to my pack…they might not kill me.”

Garrett rushed to Kieper and protectively wrapped his arms around him. He pressed a tender kiss to his jaw. “Babe, martyrs aren’t sexy when they’re dead. They’re just stupid for getting themselves killed.” Garrett was such a smart-ass.

“Maybe that’s a good idea.” Shade muttered more to himself, but still said the words out loud.

“What?”

“What?”

“What?”

The room echoed. Shade looked at their confused expressions and smiled. “Not the martyrdom, the part about leaving. You’re right. I think it’s a perfect idea. It’s time to leave.” Shade got up and ushered Maggie to the door.

She dug her heels into the carpet and stopped him in his tracks. “Please promise me that you’ll be careful, Shade, won’t you?” She begged of him, placing a hand on his chest. He loved the little Vamp so much. If he ever started chasing women, Maggie would be the first tree he went barking up. He gave her a quick kiss on her forehead. “I promise I’ll be careful.”

With a quick goodbye, he had her out the door before turning back to the two men watching his every move.

Shade glanced over at Kieper. “Pack a few things in a bag,” he ordered while walking straight towards Garrett. The Vampire actually looked afraid and stepped back, stumbling away from Shade.

Blackness consumed Shade’s eyes. His straight nose flared. Long inky black hair swirled around his arms as he made his way across the room in a fluid-like motion.

“Wait!” Garrett demanded, but Shade didn’t stop or listen to him. Instead, he grabbed Garrett, wrapped his arms around his body while thick black shadows engulfed both of them.

“Damn it, Night Stalker--” The Vamp’s protest was cut off when they disappeared into the shadows. The thick black cloud instantly vanished into the night. Kieper stood frozen. His mouth hung open as he watched them go.

*** 

The night was more than half over and Shade still had a long way to travel. He had to get Garrett to the cabin before dawn. It was harder to carry someone else in the shadows with him. It slowed him down considerable.

Shade glanced towards the east. There wasn’t a hint of morning, yet. That was a good sign.

They last thing they needed was to get caught by the sunlight. It would banish Shade from the shadows, but the light would kill Garrett. It wouldn’t be an instant death; instead, it would be long and slow and drawn out as each sparkly ray of light burned a slashed across his soul.

Shade held him tighter and pushed on, racing through the darkness, faster than ever before.

The cabin was Shade’s private escape from the world. Technically, he still lived at his family’s home with twelve other Shadow Chasers. He was really close to his family and couldn’t imagine life without them, but the cabin was his personal retreat. The hundred year old mansion was huge, but he needed his own space, so Shade spent most of his free time at the little cabin that he’d built with his own two hands.

Recognizing the familiar outline of his get-away-home gave the Shadow Chaser’s heart a flutter. He’d never brought anyone here before. Nobody knew this place even existed, until now.

“We’re here.” Shade spoke softly as he stepped out of the shadows with Garrett in his arms.

The Vamp stumbled slightly disoriented. “I told you to wait.” He growled.

Shade chuckled as he walked around, lighting the oil lamps. The light bathed the cabin in a beautiful soft glow. It was amazing. A huge stone fireplace took up one entire wall. The bottom floor had a large cozy living room that was open all the way to the high wooden ceiling. To the right, the kitchen looked like it was tucked underneath a big loft bedroom that looked down into the living space below. Two closed doors were built into the back wall, but since they weren’t open, that left them for Garrett to wonder about what was hidden inside.

“Make yourself at home.” Shade said as he appeared in the shadows over the loft. Garrett jumped. That was so cool how he moved through the darkness.

He watched Shade pull several thick blankets out of a large wooden chest and draped them over the big windows up stairs and then proceeded to string up a makeshift curtain across the front of the loft.

Garrett stared at him. For a big man, he moved with such incredible grace. It wasn’t until he secured the blankets and he couldn’t see anymore light from the bedroom that he realized that he was making the loft lightproof for him. His cock suddenly twitched. If the Shadow Chaser didn’t have to leave to go get Kieper, he would most definitely give him a thank you fuck right then.

Finishing the preparations, Shade appeared in front of Garrett. His black hair swirled around him in a sexy mess. The Vamp’s cold fingers itched to rub a silky strand between his fingers before tucking it behind Shade’s ear.

“It’s not a posh apartment in the city, but it’s home.” Shade’s smile was breathtaking.

“It’s perfect.”

Shade chuckled, appreciating the approval. He turned and pointed into the kitchen. “If you need anything, the kitchen is fully stocked and the bathroom is up in the loft.”

Garrett shook his chestnut head. He was a Vampire. He didn’t snack or take a wiz. Shade knew that, but he was still grateful for the man's hospitality. When the Shadow Chaser turned to leave, Garrett caught him by his arm and brought him back, face to face.

As he leaned in, Shade’s breathing hitched. “Thank you so much,” Garrett’s lips brushed over Shade’s, “Night Stalker.”

Shade should have reeled back from the insult. Instead a chuckle rumbled low in his chest. “You’re welcome,” Shade opened his mouth and let Garrett dip his tongue inside. Hot cinnamon and cool mint exploded together like fire and ice. Nibbling on Garrett’s lip, Shade muttered, “so very, very welcome…Blood Sucker.”

Touché!

As Shade disappeared again in a cloud of thick black fog, a shiver started at Garrett’s lips and ran all the way down to his dick. His hard-on pressed painfully against his zipper. He couldn’t wait until Shade got back here with Kieper. He wanted both men, right now, and he wanted them all to himself.

*** 

It was a race against time if Shade was going to make it back to the cabin before dawn. Kieper was slightly lighter than Garrett, but both men’s bodies were packed with corded muscle. It took all of Shade’s strength to keep the Werewolf in the shadows as they traveled through the darkness. He fought through the fatigue and the pain. He didn’t even want to stop when his parched throat felt like sandpaper. Shade just focused on keeping these two men safe and he was the only one who could do that.

They reached the last mountain crest just as the first ray of light hit the sky. The shadows grew sluggish as the cabin came into view. Dawn was upon them. Shade struggled to outrun the sun.

They tumbled across the wooden floor in a crash of arms and legs just as the sunlight puddled on the front porch. Shade’s heart franticly thudded in his chest. They had to get inside quickly before the light reached the door.

The inside of the cabin was pitch-black. The dark loft was still sealed up protecting Garrett from any light that entered the cabin.

Sometime after Shade had left, Garrett must have pulled the wooden shutters closed. Shade usually left them open so he could enjoy the night view, but right now it would be a death sentence to the handsome Vampire sleeping in his bed upstairs.

Thoughts of Garrett and Kieper, two gorgeous men sleeping in his bed, made his cock ache. He had to push those thoughts out of his mind for now. His mind went blank as he collapsed onto the hardwood floor, out of pure exhaustion.

Thanks for reading. As always, questions and comments are always appreciated! :p
Copyright © 2011 K.C.; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 25
  • Love 4
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

Ready thru the four chapters yho have up and am enjoying your story of inter-species relations among 3 hot gay guys. The threesome was awesome. As for plot, it seems likely that several pieces of the puzzle are missing. If there was a hush-hush cover story to get Shade to get the Vamp Mac, then Maggie wouldn't have heard what she heard in her little saloon. That was too convenient. Hopefully, the sudden run actually gives them sometime to put their big heads together and brainstorm over what is going down. Of course, I expect the littler heads to get together as well.

biggrin.gif

Link to comment

Your chapters are both exciting and hot. I don't know what I like better, the sex scenes that make my dick ache or the conspiracy to get the three killed. Let's just say it's a very well written story and I'm sure that, after I reread it together with my boyfriend, we'll be havin some wild and mindblowing sex ourselves :)

 

Keep it up!

Link to comment
On 07/15/2011 02:38 PM, Daddydavek said:
Ready thru the four chapters yho have up and am enjoying your story of inter-species relations among 3 hot gay guys. The threesome was awesome. As for plot, it seems likely that several pieces of the puzzle are missing. If there was a hush-hush cover story to get Shade to get the Vamp Mac, then Maggie wouldn't have heard what she heard in her little saloon. That was too convenient. Hopefully, the sudden run actually gives them sometime to put their big heads together and brainstorm over what is going down. Of course, I expect the littler heads to get together as well.

biggrin.gif

The plot thickens as i weave a tangled web. There are still some unanswered questions right now but...I cant tell you everything :P You'll have to wait and see. I really think you'll like what you find out in chapter 5-6
Link to comment
On 07/15/2011 08:07 PM, Phoenix1977 said:
Your chapters are both exciting and hot. I don't know what I like better, the sex scenes that make my dick ache or the conspiracy to get the three killed. Let's just say it's a very well written story and I'm sure that, after I reread it together with my boyfriend, we'll be havin some wild and mindblowing sex ourselves :)

 

Keep it up!

Well my first goal is to make everyone have mindblowing sex-- wait! JK :D I'm glad you like it. Lots of answers to come in the next few chapters along with more hot sex :P Thanks for reading
Link to comment

Batman, Wolverine and the Shadow - quite the cast of characters - does the gay brigade get to take on the even queen, complete with her pearls and heels?

 

Mixed that tongue in cheek review was supposed to be a compliment - nice job and a question - what's next :P But it does seem like it's gonna be one kickin bachelor pad when Shade recovers from his exhaustion :D

Link to comment
On 07/16/2011 04:11 AM, Andrew_Q_Gordon said:
Batman, Wolverine and the Shadow - quite the cast of characters - does the gay brigade get to take on the even queen, complete with her pearls and heels?

 

Mixed that tongue in cheek review was supposed to be a compliment - nice job and a question - what's next :P But it does seem like it's gonna be one kickin bachelor pad when Shade recovers from his exhaustion :D

Thanks, I think, :P I know that it's a lot of unanswered questions but there is much more to come. Even with this fast pace I need to cram in more...Jeez, I might end up with one of those Andy novels when I'm done(jk) Thanks for reading!
Link to comment

Reading as quick as I can but going to call it a night after four KC. You have a nasty little tale going here. Poor Maggie. She seems to be in the middle of it all. For Shadow's sake I hope she isn't involved. Three hot men in a cabin the woods. You really like to have interesting places for your characters to .... um ... play. Yeah, I'll go with play. :lol:

Link to comment
On 10/03/2011 02:59 PM, comicfan said:
Reading as quick as I can but going to call it a night after four KC. You have a nasty little tale going here. Poor Maggie. She seems to be in the middle of it all. For Shadow's sake I hope she isn't involved. Three hot men in a cabin the woods. You really like to have interesting places for your characters to .... um ... play. Yeah, I'll go with play. :lol:
“Nasty”- I’ll take that as a compliment! :D Maggie? Well you’ll just have to see. Everything is not always as it appears (I’ll leave it at that)
Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..