Jump to content
    K.C.
  • Author
  • 3,048 Words
  • 5,753 Views
  • 8 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Chasing the Shadows - 5. Chapter 5

Warning: Hot sexy ménage male sex ahead- proceed with caution!

Garrett woke up gasping for breath. Somehow his body always knew the exact moment the sun dipped below the horizon. His cold, dead heart jumped back to life with a jolt that restarted his lifeless body. Garrett breathed in the cool mountain air, letting it cleanse his lungs.

It was irrational for him to struggle to breathe, and he knew it. Unfortunately, it was one of the habits that he’d never been able to break in the hundred and sixty years that he’d been a Vampire. Breathing just made him feel like he was still Human. It was calming and it soothed his nerves.

The inside of the loft was pitch-black, yet his eyes had no trouble making out every detail of the bedroom. He lit the oil lamp sitting on the side table…again, it was just a habit to want to shine soft light on the two bodies that had been sleeping beside him. Both men were still completely clothed as if they had tumbled onto the soft mattress, unable to take a single step further.

Kieper stirred when the light splashed over his golden features. His clear blue eyes opened and smiled when he spotted Garrett. He quickly jumped out of bed and rushed to him. They embraced and kissed each other’s worries away until Kieper was dizzy with passion. He glanced over at the large silent figure, still sound asleep.

“I want to keep him,” the Werewolf suddenly blurted out.

Garrett chuckled and shook his head. “He’s a man, Kieper, not a pet--”

“Don’t be silly. I know he’s not an animal. What I mean is that I can’t imagine life without him. He saved us, Garrett. Shade risked everything for you and me…and he didn’t have too.” Kieper blew an exaggerated breath to move a golden lock that had fallen across his forehead.

“When I was making my way south, after leaving my pack, one night I caught a dark scent drifting on the wind. It was exotic and mysterious, something I’d never smelled before. It was so delicious.” Garrett watched Kieper. He never told the Vamp this before. “I didn’t know what it was, so I followed the trail. It lead me to a nest of these dark beautiful creatures…they were Night Stalkers. I had never seen one before that night.”

“Hiding in the woods, I watched them for a few days. They came and went about their business. A few of them danced in the shadows and played in the dark. They were intoxicating to watch.” The wolf sighed remembering that night.

Kieper’s words grew softer. “Garrett, when I opened my eyes and saw Shade in our apartment, I knew who he was…I don’t know how, but somehow, I felt like I already knew him. Remember when I told you we needed something different, something new? I told you that something was missing from our lives. It was Shade…it was him all along! ”

Watching Shade sleep, Garrett admitted, “You're right, Shade is an amazing man!”

Garrett nodded his head, agreeing with Kieper. Their love for each other was overflowing and yet, somehow, something was still missing. Kieper was right, it was Shade. He was what had been missing from their lives. Garrett cocked his head to the side and grinned. “Let’s show Mr. Shadow Chaser our overwhelming appreciation.”

As Kieper’s clothes fell to the floor, Garrett yanked at the old sweatpants covering Shade’s hips and legs. The soft material slid down his pale skin. Even in sleep, the man’s large cock bounced with the rush of cool air. His knees fell apart giving Garrett a peak at his plump balls, buried in a glorious thatch of black hair.

A low moan rumbled Shade’s chest as his hands splayed over the deep creases in his chest. His fingers instinctively rubbed an erect nipple like he must have done in his sleep dozens of times before tonight.

Garrett smiled. The man was beautiful. He and Kieper gave each other a knowing glance. They nodded and understood. One would start at the top half while the other took the bottom half, both enjoying Shade’s body until they met somewhere in the middle.

Kieper snuggled up beside the sleeping man, tucking a strain of black hair behind Shade’s ear, pressing a kiss to the tender skin that his finger’s just touched.

The Werewolf’s cherry red lips were hot, almost burning Shade’s flesh as he trailed kisses along the overgrowth of black stubble along his jaw to his strong chin. His dark five o’clock shadow was sexy. Shade stirred, but he didn’t wake up.

It was time for Garrett to join in the delicious assault on the sleeping man. Cold fingers rubbed the sore muscles along Shade’s calf and thighs as he knelt between the man’s powerful legs. He worked the tense cords until they were soft and relaxed. Shade absently sighed while pushing his head back, further into the plump pillows.

Kieper giggled as his tongue darted out and licked a trail across the thick black hair circling one dark nipple. Shade’s fingers instinctively twisted the other hard bud. Threading his fingers through the sleeping man’s fingers, Kieper freed the perky bud and sucked the sweet flesh into his hot mouth.

Shade gasped. His other hand instinctively continued to pluck at his other hardened nub. Kieper rolled his hot tongue around the erection and nibbled the bud between his sharp teeth before sucking it further into his mouth.

Now, the big man’s whole body bucked as his cock trembled between his legs. It was a good sign... a very good sign! Garrett stroked Shade’s thick veiny cock between his cool fingers while licking his heavy balls.

“Scrumptious,” Garrett growled, sucking a hot juicy ball inside, rolling it around his mouth, before sucking in the next one. Soft black hair tickled his nose as he buried his face between Shade’s thighs. Spit ran down Shade’s balls and dripped along his crack.

Nudging Shade’s legs further open, pushing his knees back, Garrett exposed that wanton little hole that twitched as it contracted, opening and closing, gulping Garrett’s slick saliva inside.

Desire flashed! Garrett fought to keep his fangs under control, but he was losing that battle. He longed for the Shadow Chaser’s blood, but would have to settle for the man’s flesh for now.

Shade’s white skin flushed red with passion. His lips pursed before curling into a sexy little smile. “If I’m dreaming, please don’t wake me up.” He said following with a deep throaty moan.

“And a good evening to you, too,” Kieper worked his way back up Shade’s chest to give him an evening kiss.

Black hair billowed around Shade’s face. The man’s lips were incredible, they were soft yet firm, and they knew how to kiss. They opened up letting Kieper’s tongue slip inside to explore every inch of his mouth.

Their breath mingled as tongues caresses, sliding over deadly sharp teeth. Shade suddenly shuddered. Kieper giggled enjoying the thrilling taste of him.

Thick drops of pre-cum oozed from Shade’s wide cock slit. Garrett noticed his excitement and licked it across his tongue. It was sweet and salty all at the same time. The Shadow Chaser trembled as one man tasted his mouth and the other tasted his dick.

“We couldn’t think of a better way to wake you up.” Garrett told him, hovering just over his swollen cock as he continued to tease the slit with his tongue, dipping in and out as Shade trembled.

Sex with these two gorgeous men would be any man’s dream come true.

The night before, Shade and Garrett had been cautious to keep their distance. They had simultaneously fucked Kieper, while keeping a safe distance from each other. However, tonight, Garrett had woken up with a whole new thought on the subject as the Vamp obviously now trusted Shadow Chaser.

Shade glanced upwards, silently sending thanks towards the heavens. His broad chest swelled with the sudden realization that Garrett trusted him, because he trusted the Vampire too.

Garrett saw the desire flash in Shade’s dark eyes. “This is our way to show you our appreciation, a thank you for believing in me. I’m indebted to you. So, tell me Night Stalker, what is your heart’s darkest desire?”

Shade’s heart raced with anticipation. His mind spun. Whatever he wanted? What did he want? A smile crept across his gorgeous face as he closed his eyes and chuckled. “Why don’t you boys just surprise me?”

That was a carte-blanche invitation!

Kieper quickly straddled Shade’s chest, placed his palms over the headboard, and thrust his hips forward. The younger man pinned Shade’s arms down with his knees, leaving his luscious mouth vulnerable. With one thrust, Kieper pressed his cockhead to Shade’s lips.

Shade tried to hide his smile as he obediently licked the dick sitting on his lower lip. Sweet pre-cum exploded on his tongue. He opened up, letting Kieper push his fat juicy cock the rest of the way inside his mouth. The weight of him was thrilling as the man thrust his hips, pressing his cockhead further in until he hit his tonsils. Withdrawing the hard piece of man flesh left a thick glob of pre-cum stringing between Shade’s lips and Kieper’s quivering hard-on.

“More,” Shade demanded, almost pleading with Kieper to put his dick back in his mouth. The Werewolf joyfully complied. Shade sucked him back down until his long, straight nose was deep in a nest of soft blond curls. The earthy scent was dizzying and smelled like the woods after a cool spring rain.

Garrett watched Kieper’s hips thrust his huge animal cock in and out of Shade’s face. He grinned as his red eyes sparkled. It was erotic and made Garrett’s dick ache. Wrapping his cool lips around the top of Shade’s fat cockhead, he rolled his lips down the Shadow Chaser’s iron hard piece of flesh. The hard cock pulsed inside Garrett’s tight throat, pulling a gurgled moan from Shade.

Every nerve end zinged with pleasure. The room almost hummed from the electrical current. All three men wreathed with raging need.

On the edge of control, Garrett sucked on Shade’s cock even harder. His cool fingers traced the thick black hair to his spit slicked ass. Testing the hot hole, Garrett’s lubed finger easily slipped in.

Shade bucked, almost biting down on the cock in his mouth. Deep breaths, Shade commanded his body, but when Garrett slipped a second and then a third finger inside his ass and caressed his velvety smooth channel, his mind shattered in ecstasy.

Shade grunted. Kieper pulled his big dick out of Shade’s hot mouth. The dick was swollen. Knowing that the Werewolf was teetering, Shade grabbed the moist dick and pumped the shaft. Excitement pounded in Shade’s head. He’d seen this glorious cock from a distance and he had also had it ream his ass, but now he got to experience it up close.

Garrett increased his tempo on Shade’s cock, sucking the dick all the way down and sliding back up in a delicious rhythm, matching the pumping of his fingers. Shade pushed his anus out to meet the punch of Garrett’s hand. It hit his gland as he fingered his ass. The tight muscles wrapped around his hand just like his mouth on the man’s hot cock.

Shade convulsed!

Garrett trembled!

Kieper shuddered!

Grabbing Kieper shaft brought a sudden eruption of cum. Shade moaned as sprays of Werewolf man juice covered his sweaty face and nose in a true explosion of uninhibited raw passion. It dripped from his nose and ran down his lips. Ready to meet his own release, Shade pushed his head back struggling for each breath. Garrett hit his ass harder and harder, mimicking his own thrusting hips.

The Vamp might have his hand buried finger deep in Shade’s ass and his mouth pushed fully on to his delicious cock, but he was only a step away from tumbling over the edge himself.

Garrett grabbed Shade’s leg, pushed it down and straddled it. Rubbing his own cock against Shade’s muscular thigh, the Vampire rode him hard. Feeling the Werewolf’s release, Shade bucked like a wide bronco, taking Shade along for a wild ride.

Cum splashed across Garrett’s tonsils, down his throat, and filled his belly with hot, fantastic man juice. The veiny cock pulsed with his release. Garrett moaned as his own load gushed as he continued to suck Shade until every last drop was coaxed out of his thick delicious cock.

*** 

The warmth of the crackling fire filled the little cabin. Soft glowing embers popped at the same time Shade set down his coffee cup, with a clank, on the table beside to the couch. He looked around and smile. The living room had always been very cozy.

Garrett was already lounging on the couch with his nose buried inside of a book. Shade glanced at the title. It was a book that he had read dozens of times over the years, yet at this very moment he couldn’t remember a single thing that happened.

The sexy vampire, just inches away, made his pulse race. Shade tried to focus his attention on anything, but the man’s bare chest, yet his eyes kept darting back to the smooth hard muscles, beckoning his fingers to come and run along those deep delicious ridges.

Shade paced around the small living room. He thought about going out into the darkness. In the shadows, he would be free to change and could run wild with the night. Making up his mind, Shade turned towards the door, just as an ice cold hand grabbed his wrist and pulled him onto the couch.

As he tumbled, Shade knew that he was falling, but it wasn’t a result of the earth’s gravity. He was falling in love with Kieper and Garrett.

“Where do you think you’re going?” Garrett asked as the book slid off the cushion, hitting the floor with a soft thud. Shade landed on top of Garrett in a twist of arms and legs.

“I didn’t want to disturb you.” Shade gasped when Garrett’s honey brown eyes flashed red. The Vamp suddenly reached between them and squeezed Shade’s cock. It pressed against his zipper when Garrett removed his hand and thrust his hips forward grinding his hard dick into Shade’s leg.

Shade couldn’t resist him anymore and ran his fingers along his erect nipples. Garrett moaned and thrust his denim-clad hips in tempo with Shade’s warm fingers.

“You are so smooth,” Shade purred. “How come you don’t have a single strand of body hair? Most Vamps from the middle 18th century are shaggy and overgrown, but you are perfect.”

Garrett chuckled. “You can thank my maker. He loved clean, flawless skin and would spend unlimited amounts of money on concoction and potions to keep his man servants neat, clean and beautiful. He said it was youthful and there was nothing he loved more than hot young men.”

“The Baron would spend hours shaving my entire body every night. One hot summer evening, just as he finished our usual ritual of shaving, feeding, and fucking, he said that he was going to keep me forever young… and he changed me that night.” Garrett ran his fingers over his hairless chest. “I haven’t aged a day since that night. The Baron was right. I will be forever young.”

“I can’t blame the Baron. Such a magnificent chest shouldn’t be hidden behind thick hair.”

The red in Garrett’s eyes returned. It had faded for a moment, but quickly returned and now they glowed as bright as the embers in the fire. He pulled Shade to him, devouring his lips.

“What’s going on down here?” The sound of Kieper’s voice startled Shade. His mind raced. He tried to pull away from Garrett’s hungry kiss but couldn’t.

What was Kieper going to say after walking in and finding his lover making out with someone else?

“Oh, hell yes, coffee! That smells so good. Coffee! Coffee! Coffee! Coffee!” Kieper rushed down the last few steps and hurried off to the kitchen to fill a mug with fresh coffee.

Shade had forgotten about his own cup and the steamy liquid was probably now ice cold. He listened for any sounds that Kieper was angry, but there wasn’t any. The distinctive ting of metal bumping glass told him that he found the extra cups and had poured himself some coffee.

Over the years, Shade had seen many battles waged over a lover’s scorn. Even a few times he himself had been the tempting fruit that led completely faithful men astray. Jealousy was an evil demon in many relationships, but obviously not between Kieper and Garrett.

He relaxed a bit and melted into Garrett’s kiss. His lips were cool, yet they tinged his skin. The sensation made him almost light headed. Shade opened up, letting his tongue dip inside his mouth and across his deadly sharp teeth.

“Delicious!” The sweet smell of coffee clung to Kieper’s warm breath. Watching them make out brought a growl from deep in the Werewolf’s chest as he pressed closer to the couch. Feeling his presence, Shade turned towards the wolf and was surprised by his sexy lopsided grin. Kieper waggled his blond eyebrows before leaning in to capture Shade’s lips still moist from Garrett’s kiss. “I was right. You are very, very, very delicious!”

Too bad the couch just wasn’t big enough for all three. Garrett and Shade barely fit, so there was definitely no more room for Kieper to join them.

Garrett grinned at Kieper and then at Shade. “Why don’t we move this party back upstairs to the bedroom?”

Shade sat up and shook his dark head. “No.”

“No?” Garrett and Kieper repeated in unison. They both looked confused. Had Shade changed his mind? Did he regret his decision to help them? Is that why he’s having second thoughts about having another round of mind-blowing sex with them now?

A sneaky smile suddenly curled around Shade’s handsome face. “Not upstairs,” he said as he rolled himself off of Garrett and the couch and walked towards the crackling fire. “I want to both of you over here in front of the fireplace...right now!”

Thanks for reading. I hope you still like it and are enjoying the ride so far. Let me know what you think of these 3 guys together. I’d love to hear from you.
Copyright © 2011 K.C.; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 18
  • Love 4
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

This could be a GA first - the beginning of a love scene creates a cliffhanger! :great: But the most delicious cliffhanger I've come across.

 

I do feel obliged to mention that the plot did not advance in this chaper. Or did it? :blink:

 

Who cares! :devil:

 

Thanks for the chapter. :worship:

Link to comment
On 07/30/2011 01:37 AM, Conner said:
This could be a GA first - the beginning of a love scene creates a cliffhanger! :great: But the most delicious cliffhanger I've come across.

 

I do feel obliged to mention that the plot did not advance in this chaper. Or did it? :blink:

 

Who cares! :devil:

 

Thanks for the chapter. :worship:

You are correct that the plot didn’t advance…sorry#1! :( This chapter actually grew much larger than anticipated and it was hard to find a nice spot to end. Sorry #2 for cliffhanger but leaves the start of Chp 6 on a high point. :P There will be more action (plot and steamy sex) in chapter 6 & 7.Thanks for reading. I'll try to have another chapter up next week.
Link to comment
On 07/31/2011 12:37 AM, carringtonrj said:
steamy!
Thanks! Best 1 word review I've gotten :P
Link to comment

To second Conner, where's the plot? :blink:

I do hope you don't plan to solve all their problems with three way after three way. whistle.gif

So that was fun to read, now let's get on with the story then you can end it with a thriple bang. :P

Link to comment
On 10/14/2011 02:10 AM, Andrew_Q_Gordon said:
To second Conner, where's the plot? :blink:

I do hope you don't plan to solve all their problems with three way after three way. whistle.gif

So that was fun to read, now let's get on with the story then you can end it with a thriple bang. :P

What? You mean sex doesn't solve all the problems of the world? :P
Link to comment

too much sex blush1.gif Who said that ? Someone is hacking my GA account whistle.gif 5 more chapters lets see how things develop (yes you do write good sex scenes but a bit too much for my liking blush1.gif ) But don't listen to me or my hacker !

Link to comment
On 10/22/2012 03:28 AM, Slytherin said:
too much sex blush1.gif Who said that ? Someone is hacking my GA account whistle.gif 5 more chapters lets see how things develop (yes you do write good sex scenes but a bit too much for my liking blush1.gif ) But don't listen to me or my hacker !
Too mcuh...maybe :P I told these boys to settle down but they didn't listen to me. LOL! I must have been really horny when I wrote this because I went hot and heavy with the sex. :lol:

 

Still, I'm glad you're still reading. There might be some more sex ahead, proceed with caution, but if there is I hope they are well written! :D

Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..