Jump to content
    K.C.
  • Author
  • 2,329 Words
  • 4,880 Views
  • 10 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Chasing the Shadows - 6. Chapter 6

Graphic & explicit sex scene. If this offends you please do not continue.

The soft padded rug was wide enough to accommodate all three manly bodies. Shade stopped in front of the fireplace, hooked his thumbs at the hem of his shirt and pulled it up his chest and over his head. His midnight black hair flowed around his creamy white shoulders, spilling down past his waist.

“Dark Prince,” Kieper muttered making Shade smile.

His pants were next. Shade had plenty of spare clothes at the cabin and his worn out jeans easily slipped down his hips falling to the ground, once the button was released. Confident that he was the first Shadow Chaser that either of them had been intimate with, Shade decided to show off a little bit.

Calling the darkness to him, Shade’s eyes grew larger until the black overtook the white edges. Inky spirals swirled around his feet and hands, while his hair blew back in waves.

Garrett and Kieper stood there with their hearts racing. Shade enjoyed their surprise at his dark display of power as the two of them watched him in awe.

Clothes suddenly hit the floor. Both men were turned on by his display of nocturnal control. Garrett was undressed first. Vampire speed wasn’t necessary since he was already halfway naked, he only had to peel off his pants to be completely nude with his erection bouncing in the soft light, but Kieper still had to get off his paint splattered t-shirt as well as his jeans before they could feast on his suntanned flesh.

Shade stood with his arms outstretched, the gentle glow of the fire illuminated him like a golden god. Garrett and Kieper held their breaths and waited. He reached out and wrapped a hand around each of their heavy cocks.

Their man-flesh trembled in his grip. Shade smiled at their different reactions to his touch. Garrett leaned in, thrusting his hips, pumping his hard dick between Shade’s fingers while Kieper tossed his shaggy blond head back and moaned, letting his body experience the caress.

Each man was different, but they all wanted the same thing, to fuck and be fucked. Shade broke the contact first. He let go of their pulsing cocks to drop down to his knees. Two massive cocks bounced before his black eyes. Thick and juicy, hot and hard, they were both beautiful.

Shade grabbed each cock again and gently stroked them. Being led by their erections, Garrett and Kieper both let him pull them to his mouth. Alternating, Shade licked globs of pre-cum off Garrett’s hard cock then ran his tongue along Kieper’s wide slit, collecting the slick juicy pearls oozing out of his thick animal dick.

The sensation was electric. It was so overwhelming that it almost set the cabin buzzing. Each man shuddered with desire.

Shade would suck on one cock, before popping it out of his mouth, only to stuff the other man’s cock back in its place. Both men moaned enjoying their turn. He gobbled each cock for a stroke or two, circling the slick cockhead with his tongue before sucking in the other man’s dick to do the same to him too.

The blow-job was fucking fabulous!

Again and again, Shade sucked and released, sucked and released, sucked and released. Then, when the men least expected it, Shade suddenly popped both cockheads into his outstretched lips. Cocks rubbed together. They were big and he could only get the very tips of the crowns in, but both Kieper and Garrett groaned with pleasure.

Kieper was the first to withdraw. His cock fell out of Shade’s mouth with a loud wet pop and a thick string of saliva. He fell to the floor as Garrett and Shade joined him on the plush rug. Hot flesh heated by the flames of desire, Shade nipped at a hard pink nipple while Garrett resumed Shade’s abandoned position on the Werewolf’s quivering cock.

They feasted on flesh while the younger man writhed underneath of them. The wolf was at his breaking point. Kieper didn’t want the delicious torture to end, but he was unsure how much longer he could hold back.

Garrett knew Kieper was on the edge, so he ran his cool fingers along Shade’s thigh and then gently squeezed to get his attention. Shade looked up. The Vamp raised one perfect eyebrow and the Shadow Chaser knew without him saying a word what he was asking.

Shade leaned over, jerked open the drawer on the end table, and pulled out a bottle of lube. Garrett shook his head and chuckled. If Shade was anything, he was prepared.

The Vampire didn’t know how he could love another man as much as he loved his beautiful Werewolf, but somehow this sexy Shadow Chaser had captured both his and Kieper’s hearts. He completed them. Shade was what they had been missing.

Squeezing some lube into his palms, Shade warmed the cold liquid in his hands. Garrett grabbed Kieper’s knees and pressed them to his chest. The tight little hole twitched as the cool night air mingled with the blast of hot heat radiating off his body. Soft blond hairs circled the glorious pink hole.

Pressing one slick finger inside, Shade tested the tight ass. Kieper bucked and raised his hips off the ground. The Werewolf growled, but Garrett quickly pushed him back down onto the rug. The Werewolf was so much younger than the Vampire or the Shadow Chaser. He was still learning the art of sexual restraint where Garrett and Shade had many more years to master their carnal inhibitions.

Kieper nipped at the night air. Shade took it as a good sign. The Wolf was ready. He pushed his finger all the way into the velvety channel before pulling back out. Before the tip popped out, he pushed back in again. As each inward push became easier, Shade added another finger, stretching his hole further. Kieper struggled for each breath.

With on last push, Shade pulled out his finger and replaced it with his dick. He grunted as the hot hole pulsed around him. Shade stilled with the crown of his cock resting just inside of Kieper, letting the man grow accustomed to his size.

When the wolf nodded his blond head, Shade pushed in an inch at a time. He reached further until his balls pressed against his hot crack. Shade held Kieper’s legs in his favorite position. He could look down into those amazing gray eyes while he fucked his beautiful body.

Shade’s lips found Kieper’s. Sweet nectar exploded between their lips. The Werewolf was delectable. He smell like the lush forest and tasted like a fresh morning rain. When his grip tightened around his neck, crushing their lips together, Shade could only whimper. Thrusting his hips, raw and wild, Kieper pressed up to meet the thick cock urging Shade to plunge in harder.

Garrett enjoyed watching them fuck, but his own cock throbbed painfully aware of his abounding desire. He straddled Shade. Excitement dripped from his cock as copious amounts of pre-cum coated his rock hard shaft and even glazed his smooth hairless balls.

With so much man juice, it made his swollen dick so slippery wet that lube wasn’t needed. Shade’s round butt glistened with a sheen of perspiration. Garrett pushed the beautiful globes open before pressing his slick cock inside.

Shade stilled when Garrett entered him. The Vampire waited for him to catch his breath, and after a few labored gasps, Garrett pushed his cock a little deeper in the man’s ass. Shade trembled. Garrett withdrew from his ass at the same time he withdrew from Kieper. Both men hovered at the opening of the other man’s puckered hole without pulling completely out. Garrett growled and rammed his cock back in Shade’s body, shoving him forward. The shockwave of the double fuck pounded Kieper into the floor.

The breath was knocked out of the Werewolf, but he didn’t care. He spread his knees wider to welcome both men between his legs. Each thrust of Garrett’s cock pushed Shade deeper into Kieper’s tight ass. Pulling back in sync, both men suddenly pushed back inside, ramming harder, punching that special inner gland that made every man’s eyes explode with fireworks.

Beyond words, Kieper struggled to breathe under their crushing weight. His animal dick suddenly grew bigger as it bounced trapped between their hard bodies. Feeling the younger man teetering on the edge of control, Shade wrapped his hand around the end of Kieper’s dick. Searing hot pre-cum oozed from the tip. Gurgled moans, throaty grunts and breathy gasps echoed the night as the three men feverishly fucked.

Shade stroked the animal dick with the same furious tempo that he pounded the man’s tight ass. Garrett threw his head back when his fangs popped from his gums. Biting down on his lower lip, the Vamp battled temptation.

“Shade?” The sound of his name on the Vampire’s lips was breathtaking. Glancing over his shoulder, he suddenly knew that Garrett couldn’t resist the intoxicating draw of his dark blood. Not anymore.

Garrett was asking for permission to bite him. Shade trembled. The man’s cock was already buried deep in his ass, so, was it irrational to also let him sink his fangs into his flesh? Before he could change his mind, Shade whispered, “yes!”

Fangs flashed in the firelight. Garrett lunged forward, pulled Shade’s long hair out of the way, and then sank his fangs into his neck. Kieper shuddered, watching Garrett feast on their new lover. Knowing the erotic endorphins that would shatter the Shadow Chaser’s body at any moment, Kieper smiled and waited for his eruption of pure ecstasy.

“O-o-o-h my,” Shade gurgled as his dark blood warmed Garrett’s cold hard body. “Yes! Oh my fucking stars, yes!” He thrust harder and deeper into Kieper’s hot body. “I can’t…I can’t…”

Kieper grabbed Shade’s face between his hands to reassure him during his first feeding. Garrett pumped his thick dick one last time before shooting his load deep in Shade’s ass.

The eruption caused a chain reaction. Shade convulsed as he filled Kieper with hot sticky cum. How ironic, the Werewolf, so much younger and less restrained as the other two men, was last to explode. His cock rubbed between Shade and his own stomach as the hot shaft spewed globs of man juice onto their thick sweaty chest hair.

*** 

Basking in the aftershocks of earth-shattering orgasms, Kieper, Garrett and Shade sprawled out on the plush rug in front of the fireplace. Arms and legs intertwined. As their breathing returned to normal, thirty fingers stroked flushed flesh.

“If the Queen was worried about me before, when I was only feeding on Werewolf blood, what do you think the old hag is going to do when she finds out that I’ve tasted Night Stalker?” Garrett’s gruff laugh was sarcastic, but Kieper and Shade both knew that deep down he was serious.

“Don’t let it go to your head.” Shade cautioned as he traced a finger along his smooth chest.

“Shade’s right. The last thing we need is a war with the Court. Who knows, maybe the Queen would be willing to call a truce?” Kieper whispered softly while kissing Shade’s shoulder as the three men spooned together.

“No, Kieper.” Garrett shook his fiery hair in the glowing light. “The Court needs someone to knock them completely off their pretty pedestal. Someone has to teach them that they are not almighty. They can’t still be brought down.”

“If we don’t end this, then someone is going to die--”

Shade held up his hands to silence them. “You’re right! You’re both right! The Queen and her Court need to be stopped before someone gets really hurt.”

Debating what they should do, Shade suddenly rolled over and pinned down Garrett on his back to the floor. He gazed into his dark eyes that now looked more like a Shadow Chaser than his normally soft honey brown eyes. “If you grow more powerful after just feeding on us, what would happen if one of us changed the others? We could combine all of our strengths together to overthrow the Queen. ”

Garrett and Kieper stole a glance at each other. Shade didn’t miss the look. Obviously, that was a conversation that they’d already had before in the past.

“So it can be done?” Shade demanded.

“In theory, yes--” Kieper started.

“But it’s very risky.” Garrett finished.

Shade pushed up to his knees, looking down on the two gorgeous men at his side. He didn’t care about the risks as long as it meant that they were safe, he would do whatever he had to. A sneaky smile curled around his face. “Well then, how do we do this?”

*** 

“Captain,” a muffled whisper broke the silent night, “we’re close to operational. The last two crews reported that the surveillance is finally in place and they will be ready for testing within the hour.”

The Vampire in charge, the one they called ‘Captain,’ nodded his black hooded head. He was nearly invisible in the dark shadows of the forest. “Make sure your men have all of their gear on. I wouldn’t want someone accidently tripping the sensors because they forgot to zip up their suit or wasn’t wearing his mask.”

He lowered a thick pair of futuristic goggles from his hood-covered forehead and concealed his eyes. The custom made, black military suits were designed to absorb each Vampire’s body heat and movements making them virtually invisible to their sensors.

“Yes Sir,” the young Vamp stood at attention, waiting for the rest of his orders. “Which system do you want to test first?”

“Since there’s a full moon tomorrow night, let’s start with the mangy mutt and then focus everything on the Night Stalker. Detecting Shade’s movements will help trigger the Ultraviolet Ray guns. We need to get all the kinks worked out of the system if we’re ever going to bringing down that traitor, Archabolt Shade.”

Thanks for reading. I hope you enjoyed this chapter. Let me know what you think. Love to hear from you :D
Copyright © 2011 K.C.; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 14
  • Love 2
  • Wow 3
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

Ahem! Hot stuff. Whoops, I typed "hot stiff" first - might be more appropriate. I think my typing is going to pieces here because of the aftershock of reading such sexy stuff! Boy, you can write!

Link to comment

So, how about a few more chapters inside the cabin? 0:) Who needs a fireplace with these three around? :devil:

 

I'm not sure what Shade meant when he talked about one of them changing the others. I suppose that will become clearer in future chapters.

 

Great chapter! Thanks. :worship::2thumbs:

Link to comment
On 08/04/2011 07:59 AM, carringtonrj said:
Ahem! Hot stuff. Whoops, I typed "hot stiff" first - might be more appropriate. I think my typing is going to pieces here because of the aftershock of reading such sexy stuff! Boy, you can write!
Thanks so much for reading. Hot Stiff? I like it. I might have to use that in the story sometime- hehehe :P
Link to comment
On 08/04/2011 10:12 AM, Conner said:
So, how about a few more chapters inside the cabin? 0:) Who needs a fireplace with these three around? :devil:

 

I'm not sure what Shade meant when he talked about one of them changing the others. I suppose that will become clearer in future chapters.

 

Great chapter! Thanks. :worship::2thumbs:

I'm glad you liked it. I was worried about 2 mega-sex chapters back to back. :) I agree with you- these guys are hot! More about the "change" to come. Thanks for reading.
Link to comment

Sexually speaking, our three malcontents, seem fully engaged but temporarily satisfied, so they can do some thinking with their other head. Seems their enemies have been fully engaged in finding them as well, so it appears their tryst, as exciting as it was written over the past two chapters will abruptly come to an end. Hopefully, there is an escape hatch and not a cliff-hangar.

 

 

Link to comment
On 08/04/2011 02:38 PM, Daddydavek said:
Sexually speaking, our three malcontents, seem fully engaged but temporarily satisfied, so they can do some thinking with their other head. Seems their enemies have been fully engaged in finding them as well, so it appears their tryst, as exciting as it was written over the past two chapters will abruptly come to an end. Hopefully, there is an escape hatch and not a cliff-hangar.

 

Thinking they were safe might be their biggest downfall. They forgot about the enemy who hasn't forgotten them! I'm glad your still reading and liking so far. I hope to have another chapter up next week. ;)
Link to comment

For a moment there I was thinking you were going to suspend all hints of the story and turn this into one giant 'nifty' smut story.

Turning each other into a Shadewerepire is imaginative. Now to see how that works out.

 

One question, is there a place where Shades are explained more fully? Clearly they are powerful but what exactly are they? From what I could deduce, they are humans with ability? Something akin to Werevolves? Clearly they are not the undead that are vampires but what exactly are they?

Link to comment
On 10/14/2011 02:17 AM, Andrew_Q_Gordon said:
For a moment there I was thinking you were going to suspend all hints of the story and turn this into one giant 'nifty' smut story.

Turning each other into a Shadewerepire is imaginative. Now to see how that works out.

 

One question, is there a place where Shades are explained more fully? Clearly they are powerful but what exactly are they? From what I could deduce, they are humans with ability? Something akin to Werevolves? Clearly they are not the undead that are vampires but what exactly are they?

I didn't go overly into the Chadow Chasers, tried to touch on Shade's powers, abilities but if you still have questions or I didn't cover what you were looking for PM me. Thanks for reading Andy :D
Link to comment
On 10/22/2012 05:08 AM, Slytherin said:
was your hubby away for a year when you wrote this ;);) Hot stuff indeed ! But I like it blush1.gif and will read on
Haha! You would think ;) I do know that during a few of those scenes, I had been injured and broke bones and was writing while laying in bed alone and well, that's what happens when I have way to much time on my hands...alone! :P

 

But to be honest, 3 sexy guys deserve 3 times the sex, right? Or is my math and logic askewed? Now I'm blushing! :*)

Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..