Jump to content
    K.C.
  • Author
  • 2,791 Words
  • 2,363 Views
  • 4 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
This story contains VERY graphic sexual language. It is intended for adult readers only.

Lone Wolf - 1. Chapter 1

The Lone Wolf

by K.C. Grim

 

Chapter 1

The fuller that big bright moon grew, the more anxious Bryson Gilroy became. He noticed it building inside him last month, just before the full moon cast her spell.

He’d been able to tamp it down last time, but this time, that moon, well, she was going to win. Shivers raced down his spine. Taking deep and steady breaths didn’t help. Nothing helped.

Bryson was on the verge of losing control and everyone around him knew it. His work crew had been walking on eggshells for days. They didn’t just avoid eye contact with the large man; they avoided him altogether. Bryson wasn’t the kind of man to easily lose his temper, yet he found himself shouting at everyone today.

Something had to be done. He paced around like a caged animal. When the Wolf finally broke free, Bryson was never going to get the beast penned back in.

Bryson couldn’t stay here another minute longer. “I’m out of here!” he shouted into the building.

His foreman would just have to manage without him. With long strides quickly carried him to the end of the unfinished driveway, he threw his tools into the back of his truck and sped off.

* * * *

Shaking the remaining water droplets from his shaggy brown hair made it stick out from Bryson’s head like a rusty halo.

Wallet…check! Keys??? Snatching them from the table…check! He was ready.

Bryson rushed towards the front door for a fast getaway.

“Where are you going?” Carson casually walked into Bryson’s living room with an open bottle of beer in his hand.

Bryson froze. His fingers twitched, just inches from the doorknob, inches from freedom from this suffocating cage. “Nowhere,” Bryson bristled. Bryson was already running late. Map Quest said it would take over two and a half hours to reach the secret little bar that was his destination.

Driving through that area dozens of times, Bryson never knew the taboo establishment was so close, yet right now, it might as well have been on Mars. Bryson grimaced. He was already wound tighter than a spring and now he had to deal with Carson.

“Come on, bro,” Carson almost whined. “Where are you going?” The sound was very unmanly coming from a police officer.

Bryson glared at his twin brother. With the exception of Carson’s overgrowth of reddish facial hair, it looked like Bryson was staring into a mirror. “Why do you care?” Bryson asked as he pulled his leather jacket over the tight white t-shirt that covered his broad chest. “I thought you had a date with Mary Jo tonight.”

Carson shrugged his shoulders. “I did, but her supervisor has been sick all week and she volunteered to cover an extra shift at the hospital tonight. That just leaves you and me. So, bro, where’re we going?”

Bryson would normally have some quick-witted banter ready for his brother, but not tonight. He shook his head and chuckled. “Don’t forget to lock-up when you leave.” Without a glance back, he left Carson standing alone in his living room.

* * * *

The highway was deserted. After twenty minutes without seeing another vehicle, Bryson took it as a good sign and stepped a little harder on the gas pedal. The further away from home he got, the faster he drove.

If he was caught speeding out here, he couldn’t use his dad or his brother to get him out of a ticket. The thought made him smile and he punched the gas even harder. The Iron Side Bar was nestled between an old steel mill and a large brick warehouse.

Everything looked abandoned under the darkness of night, but Bryson knew that it was an illusion. By the light of day, it would be bustling with middle-aged men. Most sporting a potbelly and ball cap, all scurrying around like little ants.

Tonight, under the veil of shadows, it was a dream come true. Bryson had stumbled across the secret establishment a week ago while chatting online. He had been leery of visiting a place so close to home.

The parking lot behind the building was packed and thankfully, none of the vehicles looked familiar. His heart fluttered in his chest as he climbed out of his truck. The night air was crisp and cool.

A plain metal door, pitted with rust, hid the entrance to the secret bar.

Knock! Knock! Knock!

Bryson waited for someone to peek out. Strangers weren’t usually welcome in a place like The Iron Side and he was sure there would be some sort of initiation to make sure that he wasn’t a cop. Bryson smiled. He and his twin brother might look alike, but that’s where the similarities ended.

Seconds stretched on like hours. Suddenly, the mail slot in the center of the door rolled open and a thick cock flopped out. It was red and veiny. The blunt head dripped pre-cum from its center slit as it twitched.

The guy’s excitement was obvious when more oozed out. Bryson moaned and dropped to his knees. While steadying his hands on either side of the mail slot, he pressed a kiss to the blunt crown. His tongue swirled slick pre-cum around the tip before rolling his lips past the rim and down the shaft.

The cock trembled. Bryson sucked it deep into his moist mouth. His lips pursed a tight little circle around what flesh he could actually reach. He pumped his mouth up and down on the mysterious cock. The shaft hardened into a piece of steel.

Bryson devoured the flesh until creamy hot jizz shot out of the thick head, splashing his tonsils before sliding down his throat. Milking every last drop from the veiny cock, Bryson lapped the hard shaft until it went limp.

Click. Click. Unlock! The door suddenly swung open.

Bryson jumped up, but the hallway inside was almost completely dark. He glanced around, looking for the man he’d just sucked off, but the narrow hallway was empty. How disappointing. The guy got his dick drained, but now Bryson’s was painfully full. It ached inside his tight jeans.

Noticing the rudimentary slide-lock on the door, he clicked it back into place before exploring the narrow passage that lead to an open bar room. Pool tables lined the back walls while several couches faced each other, making for a cozy conversational area. The music was pulsing, but not overpowering. Bryson could feel the bass thumping inside his wide chest.

Every set of eyes in the dim room turned to him. They were animal like…almost feral.

Bryson felt all of the blood remaining in his brain and limbs desert their designated work areas as every drop flooded to his groin. Men! Dozens of Men.

They stood there watching him. There was a glorious variety of men. Every age and build. Different hair color and eye color. They all watched him. Each of them held the same hungry look in their eyes.

For a moment, Bryson thought they were going to converge on him, rip his clothes off and devour every inch of his flesh. He wished they would. It would make his decision so much easier as he grinned like a giddy schoolboy. They were all so handsome. He had died and gone to Penis Paradise.

Now, he only had to pick someone. Scanning their faces, Bryson noticed one man who hadn’t stopped like the rest of them to stare at him. His short black hair was a stark contrast to his creamy white skin and his friends were also watching the guy, desperately wanting to see his reaction to their newcomer. When he finally did turn around, Bryson trembled.

The man was beautiful. Piercing gray eyes were veiled by long black lashes, his straight narrow nose led to the most perfect cherry red lips that Bryson had ever seen. Without hesitating a second, Bryson strode over to him. He was several inches shorter than Bryson, but standing at six foot four, most men were.

The closer he got, Bryson noticed that he was younger too, but not by very much. Beautiful appeared to be in his mid-twenties, while Bryson and Carson would be celebrating their twenty-ninth birthday next month. Stepping into the ring of men overwhelmed him with a mixture of colognes, but he immediately picked out the man’s scent.

Bryson’s nostrils flared. It was one of the advantages of being a wolf, Bryson had excellent senses, and they were all on overdrive. Beautiful’s smell was distinctive, just like him, dark and woodsy like the earth. God, Bryson wanted him so bad that his hard cock jumped inside his jeans.

It wasn’t until he cupped his hand around the thick bulge in Mr. Beautiful’s jeans that his own cock spilled so much pre-cum, that if he didn’t know better, he would have thought he’d just shot off his load.

The hot sticky juice marked a big wet spot in the front of Bryson’s pants. Beautiful admired it and smiled. His teeth were perfectly straight and pearly white. “Can I help you with that?”

God! His voice was like angels singing. “I certainly hope so, considering that you helped make it.” Bryson almost growled.

The guy stepped from the crowd and threaded his long fingers through Bryson’s auburn hair and pulled him into a crushing kiss. Worried that his sharp fangs would cut Beautiful’s perfect lips, Bryson quickly opened his mouth, letting the guy explore inside of him. Cinnamon flicked across the tip of his tongue. Delicious!

Bryson shivered. Beautiful eagerly explored his mouth then tugged on his lower lip, pulling a groan from deep in his chest. Crushing their mouths together, Beautiful pressed his hips against Bryson as the crowd shoved even closer.

They panted and moaned, enjoying every minute of their sex show. Bryson growled low and deep. If they didn’t move this make-out session to somewhere more private, he was going to rip Beautiful’s clothes off his sexy body and fuck him, right here, in the middle of the bar.

It’s not like the patrons would mind. Bryson had been to enough secret gay bars to know that if he wanted to fuck Beautiful, right here right now, he would be cheered on like a rock star.

“Come on,” Beautiful spoke against Bryson’s swollen lips. “I think we need a little privacy.” Bryson was unsure if his blood depleted legs could still carry his heavy body as Beautiful pulled him towards the door.

The night sky was clear. Shimmering moonlight glistened on the dewdrops forming in the autumn night. One more night and the moon will be full. The drastic change in temperature didn’t do anything to cool Bryson’s fevered body. Beautiful led while Bryson helplessly followed.

“Need you,” Bryson growled. His fingers burrowed into short black hair. Desire flashed through his red-brown eyes. He crushed Beautiful’s mouth to his. The taste drove Bryson crazy. No time for sweet and sensual. The animal took control.

He spun Beautiful around, shoved him forward, and pressed him towards an old Classic Mustang in the parking lot. Bryson tore at Beautiful’s jeans. His body was unbelievably hard. Firm white globes begged to be touched and Beautiful trembled when Bryson finally did touch him. Clutching each side of his silky cheeks, he separated them from their hidden treasure.

Sucking a finger to coat it with salvia, Bryson worked a spit-coated finger into the tight hole while desperately trying to release his own swollen prick from his restrictive jeans. His hand fumbled. A growl shook Bryson’s chest. “Need you now!”

The tormenting button suddenly released and his dripping cock sprang from his wet sticky jeans. Bryson pressed his hot cum slicked cock between the man’s firm ass cheeks. Feeling the sticky slap between his crack, Beautiful jumped and moaned.

Bryson grinned and wiggled his fingers inside the burning hole. “More,” Beautiful gasped and pushed back, rocking and bucking against Bryson’s eager fingers. He wriggled his tight ass in an apparent effort to cause Bryson’s thick cock, nestled in his center split, to drop lower.

Smiling at Beautiful’s attempt, Bryson pushed in deeper. As wonderful as his body felt, Bryson needed more too. “More,” This time, Beautiful’s moan sounded like a desperate plea. Bryson was dying to put his fat cock inside of him. It sat there, teasing the man, perched just above his trembling hole. So close, but too far away to push back onto his thick juicy rod of man flesh.

The wait was torture. Beautiful clenched his cheeks, pulling Bryson’s fingers in deeper as his ass quivered. His rhythm grew to a frantic pace. Bryson moaned. Beautiful was ready, they both were. Spit was good enough for fingers, but it wouldn’t be enough lube for his giant cock.

Bryson ripped open one of the individual packs of lube he kept in his back pocket. Warmed from his body heat, the hot liquid quickly coated his dick. With one fluid motion, Bryson withdrew his hand and placed his enormous dick at the center of Beautiful’s heat.

“Oh God…YES!” Beautiful’s strangled cry pierced the night. His lean body opened up to Bryson as he thrust forward, bending Beautiful over the sports car.

Bryson held his hips tight. He withdrew his swollen cock until only the fat head was tucked inside, before pushing all the way back in as Beautiful bounced against the metal hood. Shock waves shook the man’s body when Bryson punched his inner gland. Instead of trying to get away from the massive cock, Beautiful spread his legs further to give himself a steadier position from which he pushed back towards Bryson’s crushing thrust.

Their fevered bodies slammed together. Sweat dripped off their bodies, splattering across the Mustang’s shiny paint, reflecting the moonlight. “I can handle anything you have to give.” Beautiful pressed his sweat soaked face against the hood of the car.

Bryson roared and Beautiful shuddered at the wild sound. “Anything?” Bryson choked out. Nodding his black head, Beautiful moaned. When he tried to push back to get more of Bryson’s huge dick deeper into his body, a cry split the night.

Fingers turned to claws. Years of practice had taught Bryson how to control the change. It wasn’t the full moon yet. He could stop at any time during the change, but he didn’t want to. His nose elongated and ears tipped back. Moonlight glistened on his sharp fangs. Bryson plunged into Beautiful’s ass one last time, holding his cock in place, buried all the way to his balls when his animal erection suddenly doubled in size.

“Oh! My God!” Beautiful gurgled as his asshole suddenly stretched beyond his usual capacity. The young man was completely uninhibited while they fucked, and so far he hadn’t objected to anything Bryson had done to him, but Bryson closed his eyes, terrified by what was coming. He should have warned his new lover, but fear caught the words before they left his throat.

Bryson knew that any moment, Beautiful’s body was going to be pushed past the brink. The man was a skilled fuck. His sweet puckered hole was pert, yet primed. Bryson was sure the young guy had been pushed to his limit once or twice before tonight, but Bryson was positive that Beautiful had never been driven past the point of oblivion and never, ever by a wolf. Bryson’s animal cock locked them together in a torturous embrace.

Beautiful desperately yelped in pain. “Breathe!” Bryson demanded through clenched fangs. If Beautiful thought this hurt now, Bryson closed his eyes not wanting to finish his thought, yet he knew that more was coming.

“I have you,” Bryson growled as he held Beautiful against him. He wanted to reassure his new lover, but before he could, it suddenly happened. The red-hot inner shaft sprang from the center slit of Bryson’s huge penis. It seared and burned as it probed deeper into Beautiful’s body.

The animal anatomy reached further than any man had ever touched. A howl sliced the night. Bryson trembled. Moonlight sparkled on his fangs as they pierced Beautiful’s creamy white skin.

It was not just the love bite of a wolf; it was the bonding mark of a mate. Bryson knew he should stop, but the man tasted so delicious. He sank his fangs in deeper. Just like his dick in Beautiful’s ass, Bryson didn’t stop until he could push in no further.

Beautiful convulsed. His hole twitched around Bryson’s straining cock before he collapsed into a heap on the hood of the sports car. Another howl ripped the darkness. Bryson trembled as his hot cock gushed a thick load of cum into Beautiful’s crumpled body.

No copying or reposting of any part of this story without author’s written consent.
  • Like 6
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

On 04/06/2011 05:21 PM, graydarkness said:
Hot and steamy. The first chapter made me go crazy. I cannot wait to find out what happens.
Thanks, I hope you like the end as much as the beginning!
Link to comment
On 06/03/2011 09:38 PM, Nephylim said:
How interesting. Beautiful sounds dangerous. Sweet
Beautiful might be just as dangerous a Bryson. They make a good match.
Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..