Jump to content
    K.C.
  • Author
  • 2,210 Words
  • 6,146 Views
  • 32 Comments

Pour Me Another - 13. Trust

 

While the tub filled with hot water, Michael ordered Asher to sit on the closed toilet and lathered shaving cream on Asher’s face.  Standing with his legs entwined between Asher’s knees, Michael carefully glided the razor over the overgrowth of hair sprouting from Asher’s face.  It took several swipes to get Asher’s skin smooth, but by time Michael was done, the water had reached the bottom of the overflow drain in the large clawfoot tub.

They worked together.  Michael gathered the shampoo, soap, and washcloth while Asher removed the rest of his clothes.  Asher glared at his semi-hard erection.  It wouldn’t go down.  The closeness of Michael made Asher’s body react to the slightest touch.  Asher tried to hide his swelling manhood behind his cupped hands as he moved to the edge of the tub to wait for Michael.

“Nice and easy,” Michael said as Asher leaned on him for support while he stepped into the hot water.  Sinking down into the heat felt blissful.  Water sloshed close to the edge, but it didn’t overflow.

“Ahhh,” Asher purred as the water encompassed his broken body.  While Asher leaned back against the side of the tub, Michael gently washed his hair. It was relaxing.  Michael’s strong fingers worked the shampoo into a mass of bubbles massaging Asher’s scalp.  “That feels so good.”

Michael smiled and instructed him to keep his eyes closed as he rinsed the shampoo from his hair.  Asher felt weightless as his arms and feet floated in the hot water, drifting in a bliss of warmth, almost on the verge of slipping off to sleep.

As Asher enjoyed the soak, Michael lathered the washcloth with soap and rubbed it over Asher’s pinking skin.  Michael washed his back and neck, his shoulders, arms, and chest, scrubbing them clean, being sure to avoid the stitches and deep bruising surrounding his wounds.  The rich earthy smell of soap filled the bathroom.  Asher’s eyes fluttered as he enjoyed the tender touch.

Dipping his hands lower, Michael gently washed Asher’s stomach before moving the cloth down to Asher’s groin.  A shuddered gasp escaped Asher’s mouth as his head jerked up, his eyes flashed open, and he grabbed Michael’s wrist, pulling it away from his swollen penis.

“Do you want me to stop?” Michael asked.  This voice was thick with desire.  His dark eyes searched Asher’s as he waited for him to tell him whether to continue or not.

Asher growled and bit his lower lip.  “I’m not going to lie to you, Mike, I really want you to touch me.  Oh my god, I want it so bad, but not like this.  I want our first time to be special where I can make you feel just as good too--”

“But Ash--”

“No, Michael,” Asher’s dark tone was firm. “Not like this.” He saw the disappointment clouding Michael’s eyes.  This was all so new to Michael.  The last thing Asher wanted was for him to feel what they had was something cheap and rushed.  Asher didn’t want a quick jack from Michael; he wanted them to make love.

“Okay,” Michael said as he dropped the washcloth into the hot water.  “I’m going to finish heating up our food.  Give me a shout when you’re ready to get out of the tub.”

Before Asher could beg him to stay, Michael was gone.  He knew Michael was upset.  He saw the rejection on Michael’s handsome face, but Asher had no doubt that waiting to take their relationship to the next step was the best plan.

~~~~~

The sound of laughter and soft music filled the air.  The afternoon sunlight streamed through the front windows, reflecting off the bottles displayed behind the bar, casting a kaleidoscope of colors across the wooden bar top.

Victoria dropped off a new order before picking up a tray full of drinks.  Asher hummed along with the melody of the song drifting from the restaurant speakers.  It was sad and matched his mood perfectly.  Every time Asher closed his eyes, he saw the devastated look of heartache and pain that flashed across Michael’s face.

“Do you have those drinks ready yet?” Victoria asked, snapping Asher out of his daydream.

“Yeah, in just a second,” Asher said.  He topped the last glass with champagne, adding the bubbly liquid to the peach cocktail mixture. Asher forced a smile as he finished, “One Bellini at your request, my lady.”

Victoria blushed, “Thank you, good sir--”

BANG!

Her words were cut off by an ear-splitting sound that rocketed through the entire restaurant.  Frantic screams and shouts where followed by panic and utter disarray.

Asher’s body went ice cold and burning hot at the same time.  His body slammed into the glass shelves behind the bar.  Gasping for air, his chest was on fire as he struggled to breath, but the air just wouldn’t come.  It wouldn’t fill his lungs.  The coldness rushed in just as blackness danced around the corners of his vision, the last thing Asher saw before darkness claimed him was a man holding a gun at the end of the bar.

“No!” Asher’s strangled cries filled the apartment. He awoke with a violent jerk. Gulping down warm balmy air, Asher struggled to sit up on his bed.  His chest heaved.  Sweat beaded his forehead and soaked his hair as Asher fought for his next ragged breath.

“Wake up, Ash, you’re having a nightmare,” Michael said, while pulling Asher’s sweaty body against him.  “It’s okay, I’ve got you.”

“He shot me,” Asher sobbed again and again.

“I know, babe, I know,” Michael spoke against his ear, pressing his lips to Asher’s sweat-soaked temple, “but you’re safe now and nobody is ever going to hurt you again.  I won’t let them, I promise.”

Asher snuggled into the warmth of Michael’s embrace, inhaling the rich scent of his cologne.    As Asher’s trembling fingers twisted Michael’s shirt, he noticed that Michael was dressed in one of his expensive business suits.

“Are you going to work today?” Asher asked, suddenly aware of the damage he was doing to the pricey material.

“Yes and no--”

“Well, which is it?” The trembling had subsided from Asher’s voice as his heart rate slowly returned to normal, but a harshness made his words raw as his emotions hovered close to the surface.

“I have to run by the office while you’re at physical therapy.” Michael said before glancing down at Asher, tangled in the bed sheets wearing only a pair of running shorts.  “Speaking of you going to therapy, I was heading in here to wake-up your cute butt when I heard your nightmare.”

Asher covered his face and flopped onto his back, “Please don’t remind me.”  The nightmares started in the hospital.  The doctors hoped they would pass, but that wasn’t the case.  It looked like after physical therapy, Asher was going to need to see a shrink, too.

Michael pulled his hands away and stared into Asher’s sad eyes.  “It’s nothing to be embarrassed about.  That guy almost killed you.  I would be worried if you didn’t have nightmares.”

Threading his fingers through Michael’s damp hair, Asher brought the man’s head down to meet his lips for a kiss that lingered longer than he intended.  Michael responded to the touch by running his hands up Asher’s arms and over his bare chest.  A soft moan escaped Asher’s lips as he opened his mouth, letting Michael’s tongue explore, which pulled a deep growl from within Michael’s chest.  It was a wild primal sound that was thrilling as it sent chills racing down Asher’s spine.

“Do you have any idea what you’re doing to me?” Asher spoke against Michael’s burning lips.

“I think it’s sort of evident,” Michael said, dropping his hand to Asher’s bulging erection straining against the thin fabric of his gym shorts.

Asher gasped when Michael’s hand circled him through the material. “Oh lord,” He muttered, “You’ve got to stop,” Asher begged Michael, who didn’t make any move to stop stroking Asher’s hard flesh.

“Please,” Asher’s voice was desperate. “I don’t know how much longer I can resist.”

Michael relinquished his grip, but growled against Asher’s ear, “Then stop fighting it.  I want to explore your body, Ash.  I want it more than anything.  This is all so new to me, that I just want to touch you all over.”

Feeling dizzy, Asher squeezed his eyes shut and pressed his forehead against Michael’s.  “I know you do and believe me when I tell you that we will--”

“When?” Michael pouted which made Asher smile.

“Soon, I promise,” Asher said kissing the tip of Michael’s nose.  “You’ve never been with a guy before and I want it to be special for both of us, but with my injuries, right now it would be too hard.”

A wicked grin spread across Michael’s face. “Then let me do all the hard work.  You can just lay back and enjoy my hardness--”

“Dude, not happening!” Asher said with a snort.

Confusion clouded Michael’s eyes.

“If you think I’m bottoming for a newbie, one who has control issues, I might add, well you’ve got another think coming.” Asher chuckled, but he was dead serious.

“You mean—but I thought—How—” Michael fumbled for words.

Asher shook his head when he saw fear flash in Michael’s eyes.  “What, you thought I was going to spread my legs for you like one of those BB hookers? That you could flash your cute dimpled smile and that I’d swoon just like all the girls that let you into their pants?”

Michael’s face hardened as Asher went on. “It doesn’t work that way, Mike.  Sex with guys is about trust.  If you rush in without knowing what you’re doing, someone is liable to get hurt, both emotionally and physically.”

“I trust you,” Michael whispered.

Asher wrapped his arm around Michael’s neck, bringing their lips back together. “I trust you too, but it’s not the right time, not yet.”

~~~~~

Michael gathered up his laptop and briefcase while Asher got ready, completing the things he could still do for himself before asking for help with the rest.

“Shit, have you seen my wallet?” Asher called out from the bedroom.

Searching the duffle bag sitting near the front door, Michael quickly produced Asher’s wallet.  “Found it,” He answered, setting it on the new coffee table.  “It’s out here with your cell phone and keys.”

Asher walked into the living room carrying a dark blue polo shirt.  His pants were both unbuttoned and unzipped showing a trail of dark silky hair that ran from his navel before disappearing into the waistband of his cotton briefs. Michael’s eyes followed the trail that led to a visible bulge inside Asher’s pants.  Michael’s gaze lingered.

“Hmmm,” Clearing his throat, Asher got Michael’s attention.  Pink flooded the man’s face, Asher wanted to tease Michael, but it was obvious that he was embarrassed by being caught lusting after Asher’s body.

A small smirk turned up the corners of Asher’s lips as he handed the shirt to Michael, who helped him get it over his head and injured arm without causing too much pain.

“Are you about ready?” Michael’s voice was thick and sounded tense.

Nodding his head, Asher told him, “Yeah, just give me a minute to check my account.  I need to move some money around to cover the doctor’s visit for today.”  Mumbling more to himself than for Michael’s benefit, Asher continued talking out loud as he paced around the apartment. “I’m sure my deductible will be applied to the hospital and maybe even the ambulance ride so I should only have to pay my co-pay today.”

Asher had put away a good bit of money for the Turtle Island trip.  He hated to see his savings being depleted for medical bills and daily living expenses since he would be out of work for several weeks.

“What are you babbling about?” Michael asked Asher as he wrapped his arms around his shoulders gently pulling him against his chest.  Asher briefly snuggled into the crook of Michael’s neck.  He inhaled.  Michael smelled so good it was intoxicating, making Asher lightheaded.

“A mental review of my finances,” Asher said breathing in more of Michael.

“Does it have to get done right now?  Your appointment is in less than twenty minutes.”

Asher nodded his head. “The doctor bills are going to cost me a lot of money; I need to transfer money to my checking account--”

“Wait a second,” Michael interrupted him.  “You’re not paying for anything!”

Stepping out of the embrace, Asher frowned. “But my insurance--”

Michael cut Asher off again, “Dude, your worker’s comp is flipping the doctors’ bills, the surgeon, the nurses, and the therapist, all of them.  Jimmy dropped off all of your paperwork when he brought over the flowers from Chapel Chase.  You don’t have to pay a freaking dime.”

Asher couldn’t believe what he was hearing. Tears laced his eyes, “I don’t have to pay any of the medical expenses?”

“Hell no,” Michael laced his fingers through Asher’s and gave them a quick squeeze. “And your paycheck will be retroactive to the day of the shooting, so you won’t have to touch the Turtle Island Fund either.”

tongue.png Soooooo, what do you think? If you like it let me know.  Love to hear from readers, I like to know what you think of my story.  Thanks so much for reading.

KC smile.png

  • Like 49

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments



I think you are a menacing tease and that your chapters are too short. I would be meaner if you did not have such a great story here and you might block me :o Seriously, I loved the chapter and the fact that Asher does want Michael not to only learn male to male sex, but show him what it feels like in a meaningful way, and not just a quick handjob or "wham bam thank you sir", sex.

Michael is so in lust, love, and into Asher that he is about to explode. If that is how you are wanting it to come across to the reader, then you did a great job writing it. Good stories always have characters that find their way into the readers thoughts and hearts and not just remain on the paper they are writting on. :worship:

Share this comment


Link to comment

Another great chapter KC. Things are drastically heating up between Michael and Asher. I understand Ash's point but it will be worse if it blows lol. I don't like the sound of those nightmares but I noticed they started off with the remberance of the look in Michaels eyes during the bath then blended into the actual shooting, that's not good. I can't believe that Ash actually thought he had to pay, I know things are different in the United States than here but it happened at work so not sure why he thought that. Can't wait to see what happens next.

Share this comment


Link to comment

cute!! Wait, let me do that again: cuuuute!

that's better. i both loved and Hated that you didn't move them forwards sexually. it was the right thing, but i feel like Michael now - super frustrated. grrr.

i didn't get the bit about the medical expense, being English, so to me that seemed a tad over-long, but i'm sure people who actually know what these things cost and what workers-comp and other such things are will shout me down and tell me i'm wrong.

 

generally adorable. More please. Now! ;)

Share this comment


Link to comment

Awesome new chapter KC! Even though they haven't advanced sexually, I'm glad they're deciding to take it slow. I really liked how Ash explained it to Michael too. You certainly have a way with words!

Share this comment


Link to comment

Hey KC~ Hope you're feeling better. I still think that Michael will have a huge hurdle to cross even if he loves Asher on some level (which he hasn't really said-though we all would really like to say we think he does! :) Loving and lusting after him at home is a lot less intimidating than doing it in public and in front of his peers. I was shocked when Ash told him he'd be bottoming. I thought that would send Mike running for the hills!! I think his reasoning for wanting Mike to do so is more about seeing how invested he is in the relationship. Afterall, straight couples have anal sex without hurting anyone if they take the time to do it right. I think he could safely guide Michael to do it without hurting him. I agree with Ash that he should wait till he is better so it can be a mutually satisfying thing. They've been moving toward this point for so long, and I am sure Ash wants to be able to fully experience and participate without his injuries preventing that. I'm glad Michael has opened up to that without taking offense. He's really trying and I hope they make it. maybe they can start going out to get groceries or something and being seen out together, maybe some PDA's. See how Mike reacts. I'd kinda like to get to know Mike a bit more. We know very very little about him. I always think that it's hard to believe in a relationship when the interactions don't show that they are getting to know each other well. I'd like to know about how he feels about the guys at work, how about family, dreams and anything else that would be fun. It is kinda sad b/c he seems like such a loner before Ash. OK, look forward to more!!

cannd

Share this comment


Link to comment

Hi KC! Hope you're feeling better! :)

 

Asher was so cute when he found out worker's comp would pick up all his bills. It's been awhile since I worked in HR, but I don't remember worker's comp covering being shot at work. LOL But glad that it is, for Asher's sake. But either way, wouldn't his insurance have picked up most of it?

 

It's good that Asher is so insistent that they wait to get physical. But Michael is such as tease, I gotta say. ;)

 

Oh, when he was giving Asher a bath, he made sure he didn't wash the stitches. But were those stitches allowed to get wet? I thought all stitches weren't allowed to get wet.

 

As usual KC, you always leave me wanting more. :2thumbs:

Share this comment


Link to comment

Great bath scene! Quite hot! I like that Ash is keeping things at a slow pace right now. I like what he had to say to Michael about their (inevitable?) first time. I too, wouold like to know more about Michael , what he like away from Ash, some hints into his younger years. I like knowing more depth about the characters in a story.

Well done K.C. another great chapter.

Share this comment


Link to comment

Ok, where do I sign up to get me a Mr Dimples? lol I'm liking him more and more each chapter. Oh I know. You're going to throw a few curve balls in here and there but I'm already hooked. Furthermore what is with M sleeping on the couch? Boy...get your arse to that bedroom and cuddle with your man! If you can't cuddle cause of his injuries then at least sleep beside him...naked would be preferred, lol :whistle:0:)

Share this comment


Link to comment
On 06/25/2013 07:01 AM, joann414 said:
I think you are a menacing tease and that your chapters are too short. I would be meaner if you did not have such a great story here and you might block me :o Seriously, I loved the chapter and the fact that Asher does want Michael not to only learn male to male sex, but show him what it feels like in a meaningful way, and not just a quick handjob or "wham bam thank you sir", sex.

Michael is so in lust, love, and into Asher that he is about to explode. If that is how you are wanting it to come across to the reader, then you did a great job writing it. Good stories always have characters that find their way into the readers thoughts and hearts and not just remain on the paper they are writting on. :worship:

Thanks JoAnn, yes Michael is in lust for Asher but he's also scared a little too. We'll see if he does the right thing or blows it.

 

Thanks for your encouragment. As I get deeper and deeper in this story I hope I don't screw it up ((cross fingers)) Thanks again! KC :)

Share this comment


Link to comment
On 06/25/2013 07:01 AM, Daithi said:
Another great chapter KC. Things are drastically heating up between Michael and Asher. I understand Ash's point but it will be worse if it blows lol. I don't like the sound of those nightmares but I noticed they started off with the remberance of the look in Michaels eyes during the bath then blended into the actual shooting, that's not good. I can't believe that Ash actually thought he had to pay, I know things are different in the United States than here but it happened at work so not sure why he thought that. Can't wait to see what happens next.
Thanks so much Daithi, things are getting hot :devil: but both of them have some demons to work out. US doesn't universal healthcare (estimated 40+ million don't have any kind of medical insurance at all) but that is a really good point! I think I'm gonna steal a few of these points to continue the discussion in my forum ;)

 

Thanks for reading. If I don't answer all the insurance/WC stuff and you still have questions check out the thread :) KC

Share this comment


Link to comment
On 06/25/2013 08:32 AM, Sasha Distan said:
cute!! Wait, let me do that again: cuuuute!

that's better. i both loved and Hated that you didn't move them forwards sexually. it was the right thing, but i feel like Michael now - super frustrated. grrr.

i didn't get the bit about the medical expense, being English, so to me that seemed a tad over-long, but i'm sure people who actually know what these things cost and what workers-comp and other such things are will shout me down and tell me i'm wrong.

 

generally adorable. More please. Now! ;)

Awwww thanks Wolfie!! :*) These guys are not going to have a lot going on, as good as it sounds to have them fall in bed, would you really want them to have a quick romp? :P

 

I tried not to go overboard on the medical bills/health insurance/ workers comp.....but yes it is a huge deal. No univeral insurance in the US and those of us who have coverage can still pay a lot. I was just in the hospital, when I showed up at registration the morning of surgery they wanted their $3,000.00 they estimated as my out-of-pocket max upfront! :o Thank god for a few taps on my phone moved money from my savings to my checking and I put it on my bank card.

 

This is a great question, thou, so I'm going to continue this in my story forum if you have any other questions! :D Thanks for reading, KC

Share this comment


Link to comment
On 06/25/2013 09:37 AM, said:
Awesome new chapter KC! Even though they haven't advanced sexually, I'm glad they're deciding to take it slow. I really liked how Ash explained it to Michael too. You certainly have a way with words!
Hehe, thanks, I get blamed sometimes for writing how I talk(not great for an east-coast bumpkin :lol: ) so I hope the dialog wasn't too bad :P I think taking it slow will be good for both these guys, but they might have some fun along the way! ;) KC

Share this comment


Link to comment
On 06/25/2013 11:08 AM, Cannd said:
Hey KC~ Hope you're feeling better. I still think that Michael will have a huge hurdle to cross even if he loves Asher on some level (which he hasn't really said-though we all would really like to say we think he does! :) Loving and lusting after him at home is a lot less intimidating than doing it in public and in front of his peers. I was shocked when Ash told him he'd be bottoming. I thought that would send Mike running for the hills!! I think his reasoning for wanting Mike to do so is more about seeing how invested he is in the relationship. Afterall, straight couples have anal sex without hurting anyone if they take the time to do it right. I think he could safely guide Michael to do it without hurting him. I agree with Ash that he should wait till he is better so it can be a mutually satisfying thing. They've been moving toward this point for so long, and I am sure Ash wants to be able to fully experience and participate without his injuries preventing that. I'm glad Michael has opened up to that without taking offense. He's really trying and I hope they make it. maybe they can start going out to get groceries or something and being seen out together, maybe some PDA's. See how Mike reacts. I'd kinda like to get to know Mike a bit more. We know very very little about him. I always think that it's hard to believe in a relationship when the interactions don't show that they are getting to know each other well. I'd like to know about how he feels about the guys at work, how about family, dreams and anything else that would be fun. It is kinda sad b/c he seems like such a loner before Ash. OK, look forward to more!!

cannd

Hey! Have you been hacking my computer? :P LOL the next chapter will show a lot more of Michael. His work and his past too. Asher might be testing him a little but he is serious about Michael having control issues and wondering if he's in lust vs love....soooo much more to come!! Thanks for reading, KC :)

Share this comment


Link to comment
On 06/25/2013 12:19 PM, Lisa said:
Hi KC! Hope you're feeling better! :)

 

Asher was so cute when he found out worker's comp would pick up all his bills. It's been awhile since I worked in HR, but I don't remember worker's comp covering being shot at work. LOL But glad that it is, for Asher's sake. But either way, wouldn't his insurance have picked up most of it?

 

It's good that Asher is so insistent that they wait to get physical. But Michael is such as tease, I gotta say. ;)

 

Oh, when he was giving Asher a bath, he made sure he didn't wash the stitches. But were those stitches allowed to get wet? I thought all stitches weren't allowed to get wet.

 

As usual KC, you always leave me wanting more. :2thumbs:

Thanks Lisa, I'm feeling soooo much better. I actually feel like a person again, LOL :D

 

Workers comp may or maynot cover being shot, it is a case by case and state by state claim. I did research this point and spoke to a friend who works in insurance. Since it is a privately owned business and the shooting is not work related (aka he wasn't a cop or security guard and hurt in the scope of his duty) then the owner could appeal the claim and the victim would have to pay or use his personal insurance (if he has any) :(

 

Great qustion! Im gonna steal this one too for the story forum :lol: thanks so much, KC

Share this comment


Link to comment
On 06/25/2013 01:26 PM, Breeze said:
Great bath scene! Quite hot! I like that Ash is keeping things at a slow pace right now. I like what he had to say to Michael about their (inevitable?) first time. I too, wouold like to know more about Michael , what he like away from Ash, some hints into his younger years. I like knowing more depth about the characters in a story.

Well done K.C. another great chapter.

Thanks Breeze, oh more is coming. We are going to learn more about Michael and get to see him interact in the real world. It can be jading in the privacy of home and circle of family/friends...we'll get to see if he can handle the real world, :P KC

Share this comment


Link to comment
On 06/25/2013 04:09 PM, CW Prince said:
Ok, where do I sign up to get me a Mr Dimples? lol I'm liking him more and more each chapter. Oh I know. You're going to throw a few curve balls in here and there but I'm already hooked. Furthermore what is with M sleeping on the couch? Boy...get your arse to that bedroom and cuddle with your man! If you can't cuddle cause of his injuries then at least sleep beside him...naked would be preferred, lol :whistle:0:)
LOL :lol: See I knew Michael would start to win some readers over. He's not perfect but he's such a great character. These guys aren't ready for sleeping together(as in sleep-sleep) It's going to make for some tense times in the near future, LOL :P

 

Thanks for reading!! KC

Share this comment


Link to comment
On 06/26/2013 01:55 AM, carringtonrj said:
well handled, so to speak.

thanks for sharing.

Hehe...I can't stop giggling! Thanks for the hand job...oops I mean hand joke! :P Thanks for reading, Richard. It means a lot to me! :) Kc

Share this comment


Link to comment

Hi KC,

 

Hope you feeling better now. Sorry for such a late review. Was really busy. Nice to see that Asher's able to control himself and not rush anything, though I am looking forward to some hot action. Lol.

Share this comment


Link to comment

OMG! Got so caught up in my own drama-filled world that I forgot to look for this! But I finally remembered I was missing something....and here I am. KC--another satisfying chapter. Thank you.

Share this comment


Link to comment

Oh snap! Ash really laid it on the line for Mike. BB hooker...hehe :D I think it was a wise decision to delay sex, but for Mike's sake I hope it happens soon. :D Glad that Ash didn't have to pay his medical bills.

Did I just say 'Oh snap'.....eish..... I am getting gay-er...save me! :P

OK so what do we know about Michael, apart from where he works? I hope u tackle that soon.

GJ

Share this comment


Link to comment

So glad he doesn't have to worry about money. Now he can concentrate on getting better so he can "get Michael" before Michael has a meltdown. I love this story.

And when are we going to find out why Michael has a drinking problem? More more more!

Share this comment


Link to comment

Soooo close! But really loving these guys. Michael is frustrated but I see Asher's point. If he's not in good physical shape and he doesn't want to rush it, it would be best to wait. Your writing is amazing! This story is your best on yet. I'm going to follow you like the plague!!! LOL, the only good thing about waiting a few weeks to read is getting a fat juicy chunk at once...they sucky thing is now it's over! Really wanting more. :lol:

Share this comment


Link to comment

Something blue ....and if it doesn't happen soon I think they'll explode. I've been AWOL I think. I've missed Michael and Asher. But if that bartender doesn't surrender the goods Michael might be looking for another farm animal....milk for free wink, wink...

 

Really good story KC... but I'm just saying ; )

Share this comment


Link to comment
On 06/26/2013 07:02 PM, Ieshwar said:
Hi KC,

 

Hope you feeling better now. Sorry for such a late review. Was really busy. Nice to see that Asher's able to control himself and not rush anything, though I am looking forward to some hot action. Lol.

Don't worry about the late review...since I'm a little late replying, LOL. Asher is trying to stay in control but it's gonna be hard (literally :P ) Thanks for reading! KC :)

Share this comment


Link to comment

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now


×

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our cookie and Privacy Policy.