Jump to content
    K.C.
  • Author
  • 2,373 Words
  • 1,522 Views
  • 16 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Square Peg in a Game of Dominos - 5. Epilogue

You wanted more of Ross and Nash. Here it is. I hope you enjoy!

The key slid smoothly into the door. No fumbling…the metal didn’t catch…there was no hesitation at all as it sank into place.

My pulse pounded in my ears. With one turn, the silver shinny key clicked the door unlocked. I waited…silence. There was no sound from inside. “Go in!” My voice screamed inside my head as I stood there in the hallway with my hand hovering above the doorknob.

The industrial cage used for an elevator suddenly lurched. I jerked, gasping for air, I shook my head at my own jumpiness. It rattled and groaned when it made its way from the top floor back down to the main entrance.

It was now or never!

Nash had extended the invitation to me, so I don’t know why I was suddenly so scared, as my heart raced out of control inside my chest.

I held my breath, turned the knob, and walked inside.

The refurbished warehouse had a warm vintage feeling, where my cookie-cutter condo felt so cold and plain. Stepping inside, the smell of paint tickled my nose.

Fear coiled in my stomach. What if this was just his art studio? What if I had misread his invitation? I started planning a quick escape, when I noticed a large bed nestled towards the back of the big open apartment.

This was exactly where he wanted me. Right here, where he lives and breathes, where he sleeps eats, and where he creates his masterpieces.

I needed to do something to get my mind off that bed calling to me…his bed…where he…

Oh god, Ross, find something else to focus on! I quickly glanced around the apartment. Mirrors covered the rough bricks of the inner walls, reflecting the view from the span of huge windows running down the entire length of the room.

Either way you looked, it was kinky mirrors to watch the action from that waiting bed or an unobstructed view directly inside of the apartment for any voyeur to watch the show from the higher surrounding buildings.

The place was so quiet.

I had assumed that Nash went straight home. Just because I rushed right over, hungry to see him again, I thought that he would be here to greet me. He wasn’t.

The view from his apartment was intriguing, but my eyes kept darting back to the far corner clustered with art supplies. The large rectangular shape was the same dimensions as Nash’s other pieces back at the gallery, yet unlike those, this one was hidden. I wanted to pull back the thick blue tarp and take a peek.

I wanted to see it…it was pulling me towards it…my fingers itched to touch it…

“It’s my latest work.” His voice washed over me.

Crap! I jumped back as if he had caught me masturbating. I almost wished he had. That would be far less embarrassing then him catching me snooping around his home. Red flushed my cheeks.

Nash stood in a doorway that led to another part of the apartment. Had he been standing there, watching me the entire time?

His suit and tie were now gone. Paint splattered his worn denim jean, but his crisp white t-shirt was perfectly white, just like his gorgeous smile.

“I’ll make you a deal,” He said as he strolled through the room. I could smell him. His own personal scent was dark and mysterious, just like the man himself. “This painting is an expression of my most private inner thoughts. Nobody has seen it…not even my agent…”

Nash’s green eyes narrowed in on me as he circled around me like an animal stalking its prey. “I will show you, but you have to tell me something first.” He waited.

“Anything,” I whispered.

My eyes were still fixed on the cover. I didn’t see him step behind me, but I felt his warm breath against my ear. “Tell me something that you have never told anyone else before. I want a glimpse into your soul.”

Nash grabbed a handful of blonde hair and tugged my head to one side as I blurted out, “I’ve never said, ‘I love you’. Not to anyone.” He pressed a kiss to my exposed neck that sent shivers down my spine. My breathing hitched under his fiery lips when they softly nipped at my skin.

“Hmmmm,” he growled. “I’ve always liked a challenge.” Letting go of my hair, “Now, Ross, close your eyes,” he demanded.

Scared, unsure, and vulnerable, I did as he said. The tarp fell to the floor stirring the paint laced air. The whoosh made me sway like I was drunk.

“Keep them closed,” that sexy accent warned. Even with my eyes shut, I knew that he was standing right in front of me.

He grabbed my shirt and quickly unfastened the buttons. My mind whirled when the rush of cool air hit my chest.

“Before--”

“Shhhhhhh,” Nash silenced me with his mouth, kissing me unlike any man before. His tongue probed, just as demanding as its owner. I pressed into him, feeling his hard erection press into my stomach until I was dizzy from lack of oxygen.

“But Nash…” my words tumbled into his mouth. His hands moved between our bodies. His touch burned. I was on fire. The snap of my pants being undone had my legs trembling. I gasped, when he grunted. “Keep! Them! Closed!”

It was torture, yet I would do whatever he wanted. When the fabric scrapped down my legs and fell to the floor, I thought I was going to melt.

The room was suddenly silent. I was naked, trembling in front of the man of my dreams and he was silent. It was deafening!

God damn it! I cursed at myself. I should have made him stop…made him listen…

“Ross…”

“I can explain--” I muttered under my breath, preparing for a hasty retreat. The scars that covered my body were undeniable. They were a roadmap, plotting my journey to manhood.

“Open your eyes!” He said right before his lips closed over the protrusion from the center of my legs.

The surprise thrilled me. I moaned, thrusting my hips forward, pulsing in rhythm with his eager mouth. I don’t know which sight I enjoyed more, Nash naked on his knees with his strawberry head bobbing over my flesh or his masterpiece displayed behind him.

Both were breathtaking.

The intricate artwork showed his lust for the extravagant. Bold colors danced. Hard bodies rocked. Soft and sensual were gone. Unrefined animal hunger erupted.

Nash was primitive in his craving for my body as he worshiped every inch of my skin. Tantalizing, exploring, and demanding more.

“Nash…” my voice was more desperate.

His emerald eyes filled with desire.

“N-Nash…I-I-I…” Pleading with him to stop…begging for him to continue.

He shook his head and growled around me, “Nuh-huh!” Digging his fingers into my skin, he crushed my hips to his desperate lips.

Bliss coiled through my veins. Heat pumping! Pressure building! Nash took me to the edge of sanity only to reel me back. Every kiss brought me closer…each nibble had me slipping…his animal growl pushed me over the edge.

Tumbling! Crashing! I spiraled over the edge of paradise!

If Nash hadn’t held me to him, I would have tumbled to the floor. Enjoying my release, he slowed his delicious assault to a playful nibble that traced along my stomach, over my chest, and up my throat, inching towards my panting open mouth.

Tasting my tangy juice on his tongue sent a shiver of excitement through me. How could he turn me on so fast? My heart rate hadn’t returned to normal before it was picking back up again.

He pressed forward, walking me backwards, to his bed. With a wink, he pushed me onto the soft sheets, giving me a view of his beautiful body. Thick…hard…throbbing…his body ached for his own release.

Wrapping my hands around his erection, I coaxed him to my mouth instead of his desired destination. He’d had his fun dominating the evening; it was now my turn to make him beg!

I licked the pearly drops from this swollen tip, swirling it around his center. Giving him a moment to tremble before I pursed my lips, then sliding them over the crown and sucking down his entire shaft.

Taking a deep breath and relaxing my jaw, I easily popped his wide head past my tonsils, nestling him in my burning throat.

Nash howled. I enjoyed pleasuring him in the same tortuous way he had showed me. Pumping his flesh in and out of my moist mouth had him gasping for each ragged breath.

“Ross…” His voice was labored…baited…and losing control.

Reluctantly, I released him.

In one movement, Nash pushed me down, grabbed my legs, and shoved them out of his way. Grace was gone. It was urgent need that made him frantically jerk open the drawer on the nightstand, knocking the lamp off the top at the same time. Fumbling with the wrapper, he finally got the condom on.

Nash trembled from the touch of the thin material hugging his swollen flesh. I’ve never seen a man so excited before.

I bucked as a slick finger entered me; a moment later a second one joined it, stretching me to accommodate his size.

“Now,” he struggled, words almost beyond his vocabulary. “Need! Now!”

My chuckle rumbled my chest. Nash was the most handsome man I’d ever seen and he wanted me! He wanted me more than anything in this entire world!

“Yes!” The breath had barely left my lips when he buried himself inside.

His muscles quivered as he forced himself to be still inside my hot channel, letting me grow accustomed to him, before he would continue. Nash put my needs above his own. Luckily, it didn’t take long.

Rocking slowly at first, Nash’s mesmerizing eyes captured mine as he gently thrust his hips into my bottom. I laced my fingers behind his head bring his lips to mine. The last tread of his control finally snapped.

The pace grew faster with each second. Every crash of his body was met with a groan of pleasure, making him drive wildly into my body. Fast and furious…unyielding…relentless!

He grunted my name against my lips again and again. Thrilled that I could take him to a place where he teetered on the edge of sanity. My hands slipped free from his sweat soaked hair, slid down his hard back to his tight butt, grabbing his hard muscles urging him to that blissful place on the other side.

“Oh-my-fucking-god!” Nash gurgled. The muscles corded in his neck. Sparks exploded behind his amazing green eyes as his passion erupted into a raging inferno. Pulsing and quivering, Nash reached heaven in my body.

                                                                        ***

“Come on Mom, we’re going to be late.” The last thing I wanted was to miss Nash’s speech, after he had worked all week, perfecting every line. “You look beautiful like always.”

I thought a complement would hurry her up, but no, she still took time to reapply her lipstick for the third time tonight. It wasn’t a lie. She really did look fabulous. Everyone thought so and men half her age were always hitting on her.

“Are Emily and Jamison meeting us there?” She asked, letting me help her out of the car.

“Yes, Mother,” I knew she hated us calling her that, but she deserved the jab after making me wait. “Everyone is already there…Nash…the guests…the reports…everyone!” I swallowed the lump before it could form in the back of my throat. Almost everyone would be there. It felt like my father had died when Dr. Thomas passed away two summers ago. I glanced up at the starry night and grinned. He might be gone, but I could still feel him watching over me.

                                                            *** 

Tonight was the grand opening of ‘Emerald Fields Art Gallery’. It was Nash’s dream come true and I wouldn’t miss it for the world. A few months back, his art had been featured in the city’s most prestigious, ‘Art Now Magazine’ and he had instantly become a local celebrity…we both had.

Nash was so careful with every answer during the two day interview with the inquisitive young journalist, but after the publication was released, we soon realized that even when Nash refused to commenting on his sexuality or relationship status, the private painting in our home spoke louder that all of his words.

The publisher was flooded with calls and emails inquiring about the mysterious man in the green painting. They demanded to know who he was…who I was!

One morning, I awoke to the smell of paint. Living in an artist’s apartment, it wasn’t that unusual, but the smell was so much stronger than normal.

Nash captured me, lifting my sleepy head from his pillows, sheets still tangled around my sexy waist, blonde hair tousled and heavy crested eyes grinning at the artist. Pale green sheets, the same springtime color of my eyes, engulfed my masculine body.

For years, I’ve worried about how other people see me, yet the world viewed Nash’s painting through his talented eyes, and loved it. Thousands of art collectors contacted him, wanting to purchase the piece, but Nash has always refused. It was ours. It was not for sale.

                                                             ***

Pushing our way through the crowd, people glanced back and scowled until they recognized me from the magazine then they happily stepped out of the way. Hushed whispers always followed once they knew who I was.

Nash spotted me and smiled. “Cutting it close?” He winked as I found my spot in front of the crowd between Mom, Emily and her husband, Jamison.

I looked up at Nash and mouthed the words, “I love you.”

Nash grinned and tapped on the microphone, bringing everyone’s attention. They quickly settled down and listened to his beautiful Irish voice thank them for joining us tonight. He spoke his words to them, but his emerald eyes never left me.

I smiled. We were each other’s missing piece. Putting my hand in my pocket, I rubbed my fingers over the silver key, attached to a simple plastic domino piece. It was the key to our home, where we fit together…perfectly!

Thank you so much for loving these characters as much as I have!
Copyright © 2011 K.C.; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 9
  • Love 4
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

I am so glad you gave us more. I like this much better and it gives it more of a closure. Congrats on writing such a beautiful piece.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
On 04/17/2011 04:35 PM, comicfan said:
I am so glad you gave us more. I like this much better and it gives it more of a closure. Congrats on writing such a beautiful piece.
I'm glad that I finished this story. I was undecided if I was going to leave it and start a new story with Nash and Ross, but I like this ending.
Link to comment

Wow, what a beautiful story. Just read it all in one sitting. So glad I randomly clicked on it! You are a talented storyteller.

Link to comment
On 05/30/2011 03:59 PM, Sara Alva said:
Wow, what a beautiful story. Just read it all in one sitting. So glad I randomly clicked on it! You are a talented storyteller.
Thank you so much! This story means a lot to me and I'm happy to share it!
Link to comment

After the rocky start Ross finally found his place. I'm happy. This story made me happy.

 

 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
On 06/07/2011 07:50 AM, Marzipan said:
After the rocky start Ross finally found his place. I'm happy. This story made me happy.

 

All I hope is that I did a good job with the transition from Rosalyn to Ross. I have a transgender friend who really loves how I told this story from a point of view that often gets overlooked.
Link to comment

:worship:

 

Wow, just wow.. I really really love your writing.. :D and i keep reading them.. and trying to come up with nice reviews.. BUT.. :*) since i happen to be incapable of doing that, i'd just say that i enjoyed it so much even this 3rd time around that the objective i had of leaving a review on each chapter was shattered! lol i zoomed through it.. again...

:hug: thank you for sharing such a wonderful story! ^_^

Link to comment
On 06/09/2011 10:08 PM, Frostina said:
:worship:

 

Wow, just wow.. I really really love your writing.. :D and i keep reading them.. and trying to come up with nice reviews.. BUT.. :*) since i happen to be incapable of doing that, i'd just say that i enjoyed it so much even this 3rd time around that the objective i had of leaving a review on each chapter was shattered! lol i zoomed through it.. again...

:hug: thank you for sharing such a wonderful story! ^_^

Thank you so much. That's a wonderful compliment in itself that you zoomed throught so fast that you didn't stop until the end!
Link to comment

Wow, this story is even better the second time I've read it. It really speaks to my heart. You are a very talented writer KC. Thank you

Link to comment
On 01/04/2012 09:50 AM, lin said:
Wow, this story is even better the second time I've read it. It really speaks to my heart. You are a very talented writer KC. Thank you
Thank you so much. I've been writing for years but I think I've gotten a lot beter over the last year with a lot of help from some very talented people and I hope to get even better. I'm taking a couple writing classes this year, that I hope will take my writing to the next level. :D Thanks again for reading!
Link to comment

OMG...WOW and all that jazz.... You've just set the bar so high for me, I don't think I can write a love scene that hot, that steamy, that intense and that revealing. I was caught up in the moment myself and that's not good because I was at work.blush1.gif I was scared for Ross for a moment, and then released the breath I was holding when everything was okay. He finally found his missing piece and that was amazing. What a wonderful story. I can see why it's your favorite. You can tell you put a lot into it.

thumbsupsmileyanim.gif

Link to comment
On 05/03/2012 10:52 PM, Naptowngirl said:
OMG...WOW and all that jazz.... You've just set the bar so high for me, I don't think I can write a love scene that hot, that steamy, that intense and that revealing. I was caught up in the moment myself and that's not good because I was at work.blush1.gif I was scared for Ross for a moment, and then released the breath I was holding when everything was okay. He finally found his missing piece and that was amazing. What a wonderful story. I can see why it's your favorite. You can tell you put a lot into it.

thumbsupsmileyanim.gif

Awwww Thanks Kim! This is my favorite story. I know a lot of people are uncomfortable with the transgender subject but they are people too and yes they fall in love just like the rest of us. I think this is a beautiful and real tale of triumph for a special young man! Thanks for the reviews. It means a lot to know how people feel about my writing :D
Link to comment

This is a beautiful story, and you tackled the suject matter in such a heartfelt way, and it drew me in more and more.

Not only was Ross happy as a person, found his missing piece, but also accomplished his dreams of being a doctor. Love this

Link to comment
On 06/04/2012 11:28 AM, joann414 said:
This is a beautiful story, and you tackled the suject matter in such a heartfelt way, and it drew me in more and more.

Not only was Ross happy as a person, found his missing piece, but also accomplished his dreams of being a doctor. Love this

Thanks Joann, this was a tough story. Yes, It's a very difficult subject and I just hope that I've given justice to transgender community with this piece. Thanks for reading!
Link to comment
On 11/22/2012 08:24 AM, Slytherin said:
Loved it. wub.png Perfect ending. Beautiful story with a happy ending. You are a very talanted writer KC. hug.gif
Awwww thanks! I'm so glad that you didn't give up on this story. Yes it has some hard-hitting subjects that makes some readers uncomfortable but life isn't always easy. Thank you for reading and taking such an interest in my stories! Kc :D
Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..