Jump to content
    keyisfake
  • Author
  • 1,622 Words
  • 13,866 Views
  • 1 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Our Little Nest - 1. Chapter 1

The chilly fall weather arrived early that year. Ring warm jackets and coats from their resting place to perform their duties. Sweaters replace tight fitting summer tops. Long pants cover bare legs. But in spite the dip in temperature; people still ventured outdoors to welcome the crisp weather.

The park hosted a few souls: some joggers; others walking their dogs. The grounds labyrinth forged many paths that lead to nowhere, but deeper into the woods. Alternate routes people used as shortcuts to other destinations, but an inexperienced hiker could easily become lost in the confusion.

The busy noise echoed about the trail, a babbling brook, the chirping of birds, an owner calling for their dog to return from running too far ahead.

No one heard the muffled cries of a young man attacked in the forest.

To fight against his larger, stronger attacker, he tried to go limp to slow him down. With his arms held close to his body, and his mouth covered by a gloved hand, he's lifted off his dragging feet and tow to the densest part of the grove.

The panic in his struggle increase as the thought of his demise played over and over in his mind. Rape, and once that's over, strangulation; his head cracked open by a rock; or a bloody beating about his face and body.

The silent predator held his victim tight as he charged through the woods. He needed to get to a safe, quiet distance from the trail before he could call his employer.

The aggressive male was almost clear until he ran into the path of a fully grown German shepherd.

He stopped in his tracks at the sight of the dog. It's black and gray fur sways gracefully in the bitter breeze; the collar fasten around the majestic beast's neck displays a gold tag saying someone kept him. Scanning his surroundings, the predator looked for the dog's owner; he saw no one nor heard the call for the dog to return. He tried to sidestep the dog, but the canine blocked his path of escape by copying his move.

The German Shepherd stayed alert, with his ears pointed up and his tongue, hanging out of his mouth as he panted.

He tries to circle again, only to have the Shepherd steps into his pathway. The man snaps at the dog in a deep voice, ordering it away. The German shepherd refused by answering with a growl and displaying his enormous teeth.

Panic crept up the man's spine, he didn’t want to be ID. Grasping the victim's jaw, he turned it to the far left. The snap would come quick and clean, but a painful sharp bite in his arm disrupted the captor's concentration.

The dog’s jagged teeth had a vice grip on him, causing his hand to release his prisoner's mouth as he cries out in pain. The Shepherd continued to pull the injured hand until he dropped his captive.

Jumping to his feet, his victim bolts back the way he came. Frantic in his escape, he didn't detect someone stepping into his path. He runs right into open arms. He struggled to get free fearing that his captor caught up with him, or he had an accomplice, but a calming voice echoed into his ears.

"Jamie." The sound of his name calmed his racing heart as he looked up, captured by the eyes of his lover.

"Yuri?" He shuddered, the world around him spinning out of control. Yuri sensed Jamie slipping into unconsciousness, grasped his clean-shaven jaw, raising his tired stare towards his own.

"Stay with me Jamie," he said, with affection as he lifts Jamie onto his back and carried him to safety.

“Savor, come,” ordered Yuri. The dog ran to catch up with his owner leaving the man bloody and injured.

***********

A thorny vine around a bleeding rose bounced up and down on the lower back of Jamie Steward, born an only child who lost his mother especially young. A lost boy who found the only man who understood him, now straddles his obsession, the one who saved him from the world of anguish. Jamie rode him in tempo, absorbing each thrust and friction of his member; they were in a blissful joy.

"Look at me." Came from a whispered command, his Yuri's long fingers grasped Jamie's, small waist, to add more force to his jabs.

Jamie complied by lowering his blue eyes upon the green ones below him.

"That's good, don't let go of my gaze," he ordered, the corner of the man's lips curled into a smirk as he watched Jamie.

"Yes Sir," was all he could utter through quivering lips, clinging to the deep penetration he was receiving.

Jamie's words of obedience raced throughout the anatomy of the dominant male beneath him, his tempo picked up causing Jamie to find difficulty in holding his sight on him. Shock waves shot through his frame as he took each powerful thrust. He trembled from the vibrating lust that overtook them.

Jamie wanted nothing more than to stay like this forever, held by this man. His moans were deep, as his cock stirred, ready to discharge his inner seed. He felt Yuri’s fingertips dig into his hips bruising his flesh he starved for the control; to have his self-respect stripped from him.

As the thrusting accelerated, he held fearlessly to Yuri who repeatedly slammed his pelvis. The room began to float about him as he focused on the handsome man. They both reached their climax crying out together, never breaking their gaze.

Jamie collapsed on Yuri’s vigorous chest as it heaved up and down, enjoying the sound of his powerful heart pulsating in his ear. But abruptly, he's pushed off and held by his partner. Yuri Jin’s long dark strains of hair dangled over Jamie, framing his face.

“I would continue, but I have business in the morning and require rest.” Yuri kissed Jamie then laid beside him taking him into his arms. Yuri closed his eyes to rest when Jamie fidgets in his hold.

“What’s wrong?” Yuri asked, not opening his eyes nor releasing Jamie.

“Yuri, what happened to that man?” Yuri’s eyes opened causing him to sigh.

“I gave him a message to give to whoever sent him.”

“I thought he was going to kill me.” Yuri pulled Jamie in and kissed his lips, when parted he hugged the younger male.

“I’d never let that happen.”

“This is my fault, isn’t it?”

“No, it’s not. You’ve done nothing wrong. Let me worry about this, all I want you to do is sleep.”

Slumber came easy for Jamie in Yuri’s strong, safe arms.

A few hours past. Yuri managed to move Jamie off his arm without waking him. Someone tried to kill Jamie this time. Yuri had to make sure Jamie was safe from now on he needed a full-time bodyguard.

He grabbed his robe covering his naked body, leaving the bedroom, and headed for his study. His two-story penthouse was all the comforts of home except it didn’t feel complete. He turned on his computer and began searching for local detectives when a person he hasn’t seen for some time appeared on his screen. An article about the only heir to the Valdez fortune has returned home. He typed in the name, Patrick Valdez, saw that he was in town. He also remembered Mr. Valdez liked to have coffee at the Hotel Palace. With luck, he’ll run into Cyprus.

“Yuri,” Jamie’s groggy voice caught his attention as he gazed at the naked body before him.

“Why are you up, Jamie?”

“Because you were gone.”

Yuri turned off his computer and rose walking over to the enchanting male who reminded him of someone close to his heart. But only in features. Their personalities were completely different. He gathered Jamie into his arms and carried him back to bed. His time with Jamie had distracted him but his heart still ached for the one he pushed away.

************

Jamie’s attacker drove with one arm as his other poorly, bandaged rest against his chest. He pulled off the highway following a dirt road. His headlight kept the path in view as he came to a clearing where an idle SUV sat. He pulled up beside it both drivers sides faced each other. He turned off his motor and lights as the window of the SUV opened. He opened his window and cringed from the pain his arm endured after the dog attack. The German Shepard’s fangs sunk into his flesh as it yanked and tore at his arm.

He looked over and notice the SUV driver wasn’t looking at him only staring straight ahead. He wasn’t sure what to do, but the constant throbbing in his arm said he needs medical attention.

“Hey,” he said, trying to get the driver to look at him. “Are you listening?” Still no response. “I almost lost my arm for you. I had him, but a dog nearly tore my arm off. I need MEDs. I can try again after my arm is patched up.” He looked away and rested his head back against his headrest closing his eyes for a second. The shot came through a silencer on the barrel of the gun pointed at him. His head jerked to the side as he sat slumped to the side. Blood trickled from the entrance of his temple as his brains splattered the passenger side of the exit wound. The SUV started and pulled off without turning on its headlights.

The silence seems to echo around him as the weather seems to turn from bad to worst. Rain fell on and into the car soaking the dead drive.

Copyright © 2017 keyisfake; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 16
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..