Jump to content
    keyisfake
  • Author
  • 1,363 Words
  • 1,014 Views
  • 1 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Our Little Nest - 19. Chapter 19

Adam gets two surprises.

Adam laid sound asleep next to Patrick with his arm draped over his slim waist. A swoosh sound awoken him from a deep slumber as a burst of sunlight shined in his face. He took a deep sigh, and slowly opened his eyes, blinking back sunlight shining through the once closed curtain windows. He raised his hand to shield the vivid light from his tired eyes.

“Good morning, Mr. Potter,” said a female, dressed in her maid uniform. She was in her twenties, petite built, with short red hair. She walked from the now opened curtain windows in the bedroom to the private bathroom.

Adam laid dumbfounded at first, as he tried to comprehend seeing someone in the room with them. He glanced around the bedroom, then at Patrick, who was still sleeping, then he noticed the sheets exposed half of their naked bodies, more of Adam’s than Patrick’s bare skin was visible.

Adam jumped and pulled the sheets up covering them both arousing Patrick by his hasty action. Relieved Patrick was waking up Adam decided to hurry him along.

“Pat,” he whispered, as he glanced at the bathroom she went into. Patrick blinked, stretched, and yawned before turning to Adam bewildered.

“Adam,” he said as a question, squinting at him and in a normal voice.

“Pat there’s a female in the bathroom.” Patrick blinked before sitting up. The sheet fell from his chest that Adam quickly covered again as he sat up resting beside him.

“What did you say?”

“A female is in your bathroom,” Adam whispered.

“Why are you whispering?” Patrick asked, in a whisper, his loose, tousled curls halo his face.

“Because I don’t want her to hear me talking.” Patrick looked at him oddly.

“Does she have short red hair?” whispered Patrick.

“Yes,” Adam answered. Patrick nodded his head in understanding. Turning his attention to the bathroom.

“Good morning Cora,” he called out. Adam tried to cover Patrick’s mouth with his hand only to have Patrick pushed it away.

“Good morning young sir,” she called back. Patrick looked at Adam and smiled, Adam sat baffled.

“Cora is my room maid. She always wakes me up, gets the shower ready, and makes my bed.”

“She does?” Adam asked. Patrick’s responded by shrugging his shoulder. Adam didn’t know how to take the response and ask for clarity.

“Okay—but we’re naked right now.”

“That never bothers her.”

“It doesn’t?”

“She’s seen the naked form and has an awesome girlfriend. She, seeing me naked, does nothing for her the same as the female form does nothing for me.”

“She’s seen you naked before?”

“Lots, so don’t be shy. I like seeing your naked body.”

“Thanks, but I’m not comfortable showing it to people I don’t know.”

“Oh, big baby. Cora,” Patrick called again. Before Adam could respond to Patrick’s baby remark Cora walked into the room.

“Yes, young sir?”

“You can leave, we’ll handle things from here. Thank you.”

“As you wish young sir,” she said with a smile and a small curtsey before leaving the room. Adam seemed to relax now that they were alone.

“There, happy,” said Patrick pushing the sheet off and swinging his legs off the bed. Adam grabbed Patrick around the waist and pulled him back spooning him.

“I am now.” Patrick struggled with Adam.

“Adam, we can’t now.”

“Why not?”

“We have to go down for breakfast with my family and introduce you to my uncle and cousins.”

“No—I can’t—I need attention.” Patrick felt what attention Adam needed against his ass.

“Well, I don’t want to refuse you.”

“Then don’t.”

“We’re going to have to handle this in the shower, so we’re not late for breakfast.”

“Deal,” Adam said, climbing off the bed, and pulling Patrick with him to the bathroom.

*************

Adam held Patrick off his feet as Patrick straddled Adam’s torso. Patrick bounces up and down while he’s pierced by Adam’s cock. He hugged Adam and moaned into his shoulder while Adam held his ass cheeks apart for deeper penetration.

Patrick was incoherent as Adam worked his body for released. The shower drenched them as Patrick’s cries bounced off the walls. Adam slammed his waist upward feeling the need to release grow inside him. He kissed his lover’s cheek, shoulder, and arm as his thrusting increased then froze. His cock softened and slipped from Patrick’s body.

“Fuck!” Adam snapped, confused by what happened.

Adam carefully lowered his lover to his feet. Patrick said nothing as Adam grabbed the soap, washing Patrick’s body clean. Patrick joined in and washed Adam’s body both kissing now and then.

“It’s all right, Adam,” said Patrick, while Adam finish rinsing his hair. Adam looked down at Patrick, whose sympathetic stare seem to shoot daggers at his pride.

“You’re okay with my soft cock?”

“I didn’t say that.”

“Then what are you saying?”

Patrick blinked away the droplets of water that dripped from his eyelids.

“Adam,” Patrick sighed. “You’re stressed about the party and meeting my family. And just last night you were attacked and injured.”

Adam shut off the shower ending their talk. Patrick caught on that Adam wanted to drop the subject. In silence they dried and dressed in crew pullover sweaters and slacks. Patrick checked his hair in the mirror as Adam waited in the sitting room checking his cell phone for any messages. He needed something to take his mind off his bad performance in the shower. He’s been in stressful situations and never had that problem.

“Where are you Justin.” Adam said out loud while texting his assistant.

“What are you doing?” Patrick asked, standing at the doorway to his bedroom. Adam turned, lowering his phone.

“Oh, hey are you ready to go down?” asked Adam.

“Don’t change the subject Adam.” Patrick reached for Adam’s wrist holding his cell and held it up. “Why are you worry about Justin’s whereabouts?”

“I only asked him to do some research for me,” Adam said, pulling his arm away and tucking his cell in his pants pocket.

“For what?”

“It’s work Patrick.”

“You said you were done with work for this weekend. But of course, you lied about that because you showed up here beaten up.” Adam realized things were escalating as he moved to Patrick and grabbed his shoulders.

“Pat, I swear to you I am here for the party and you. The thing with Justin was something we talked about before this. I wasn’t going to be there for the weekend and he would have lost two days, so I thought I give him something to earn his pay.” Patrick’s shoulders relax under his touch.

“Really?” Patrick asked.

“Yes.” Adam lied, he knew Patrick would overreact. Patrick glanced away, staring at nothing then back at Adam apologetic. He never should have said anything about Adam’s performance.

“Sorry,” he said, in a whisper. “I shouldn’t have jumped to conclusions.”

“It’s all right.” Adam said.

“It’s just I want to make a good impression with my family. I want them to see that we are happy and in love,” Patrick said, pressing his cheek against Adam’s chest.

“We are.”

“Yes, but…” Adam made Patrick look at him.

“Pat, do you love me?”

“Yes,” Patrick said right away.

“Good answer,” Adam smiled. “Because I love you too.” Adam didn’t give Patrick time to say anything else when he kissed him with purpose. When they parted Patrick’s tense demeanor relaxed in his hold.

“Now, no more doubts. Let’s go downstairs and have breakfast with your family.”

“All right, but not together.”

“Wait, what?”

“Adam, you showed up here unannounced. I need to prepare them of your arrival.”

“So, I’m not getting breakfast?”

“Of course. Just give me a five-minute head start.”

“It’s your call.” Patrick kissed Adam’s mouth once.

“Thanks.” Patrick went to the door and opened it, but turned back to Adam, who started to bring his cell back to his ear when he saw Patrick stop at the door and looked back. Adam dropped his hand. “Remember five minutes.”

“Got it,” Adam smiled. Patrick flashed a smile before leaving the room and shutting the door behind him.

Adam didn’t hesitate dialing Justin’s cell number.

Thanks for reading, please leave a like and or comment if you enjoyed this.
Copyright © 2017 keyisfake; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 7
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..