Jump to content
    keyisfake
  • Author
  • 1,285 Words
  • 893 Views
  • 1 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Our Little Nest - 24. Chapter 24

Jamie's gets a call.
Adam puts on a suit.

Jamie walked around the penthouse in no specific direction. Sometimes he would double back to certain rooms just because they were the ones Yuri spent most his time in. Simple jeans and a basic tee shirt were all he wore as he walked barefoot on hardwood and carpet. He considered waking Penny to talk over a late breakfast, but changed his mind thinking she wanted to sleep longer.

His cell phone was in his back pocket, fully charged, and with the volume at the maximum setting, in case Yuri called, which he didn’t think would happen anytime soon.

He walked into the guest bathroom on the main floor. The same one he hid in when Adam Potter was protecting him from the home invaders. Leaving the door opened, he leaned on the sink and stared at his facial features in the mirror. Nothing about him seem different. No circles under his eyes, no bags, or wrinkles. He touched his forehead, cheeks, nose, chin, and neck, all were soft under his fingers.

“But what am I missing?” he wondered. “Why was Yuri with him?” Him meaning Patrick Valdez. He saw Yuri’s invite to the anniversary party. Yuri told him it was a business trip. Jamie didn’t care Yuri lied to him, he would just be happy he came back to him.

He went to the kitchen to make a cup of tea. Penny like using the kettle on the stove, but Jamie preferred the electric kettle. He filled the steel container and plugged it in when his cell rang. Jamie snatched it from his back pocket and answered it on its second ring.

“Hello,” he said, hoping it was Yuri.

“Christopher,” said the voice he knew too well. Jamie said nothing in response only sighed from his own disappointment. The caller waited a few seconds before speaking. “We all miss you.”

“What do you want?” Jamie asked, turning his back to the kettle.

“For you to come home.”

“This is my new home, now.”

“But your brothers have been asking about you.”

“Look, I told you I—didn’t want to…” but his word escaped him when he tried to speak them. “I can’t anymore,” he finished.

“I never forced you to do anything you didn’t want to. Did I?”

“No. But I want to be with Yuri now.”

“Does he feel the same?”

“He will.”

“You know he has eyes for another.”

“How do you know that? And how did you get this number?”

“Your answers are on the way there.”

“On the way.” Jamie turned and leaned back on the counter. “You know where I am?”

“Christopher.”

“Stop calling me that. It’s not my name anymore.”

“Did he name you Jamie? Is that why you hate your birth name?”

“How do you know that?”

He thought the line went dead, when a sharp ring echoed in his head, causing his body to freeze in place. He didn’t pass out, he was aware of his surroundings, but he had no control over his movement.

A voice murmured in his ear, causing a warm sensation to run rampant through his body. Jamie became aroused in seconds. His hand moved to his jeans, without unbuttoning them, slipped inside grasping his hard cock. Jamie tried to cry out, but his own touch, which didn’t feel like his own hand, caused him so much pleasure. He forgot where he was, and that he was still holding his cell to his ear.

He was getting close to climaxing when the tea kettle, that was boiling announced its completion. It screamed a whistle of steam that sprayed at Jamie’s exposed arm. The scorching, hot water went unnoticed for only a few seconds when Jamie jerked his arm from the painful heat, wrenching his cell from his ear and dropping it to the floor. Regaining control over his body Jamie yanked his arm from his jeans and moved from the counter dropping to his knees.

He regained control of his sleeping body as he shivered as if he was sudden awoken. His first reaction was to cry out, but he held it in, as he used the counter to pull himself to stand shutting off the kettle. He looked down at his cell. Angry at himself for even staying on the phone with him, he wanted to smash the phone, but decided against it, he picked up his cell and ended the call.

Jamie raced from the kitchen and up the stairs to Penny’s room. He knocked hard and called to her hearing no reply. He opened to door and found Penny’s bed empty. He raced down and went to the elevator where the Lou brothers sat at a round wooden table with food and drink, playing cards with their cell phones beside their plates.

“Where’s Penny?” He directed his question to them both. Both men rose in alarm as LiFu looked from Jamie to his brother Chen.

“Miss Bell went out last night to meet a friend,” said Chen.

“Who?”

“Don’t know. She wouldn’t tell me.”

“Are you sure she’s with a friend?”

“Miss Bell doesn’t have to tell us where she goes.”

“But she hasn’t slept in her bed.”

“Maybe, she stayed over a friends place,” LiFu suggested. Chen’s cell chimed with a message. He read it then showed it to Jamie.

“Here read this,” Chen said, handing Jamie his cell. Jamie saw the message was from Penny saying she slept over a friend’s house and will be home after lunch. Jamie hands Chen back his cell. “See, she’s all right.”

“Yeah, sorry.” Jamie seemed convinced as he turned and walked back towards the library. But how did Father know so much about his whereabouts and cell number? He changed his mind about the library and went to his room to wait for Penny to come home.

************

Adam stared at himself in a full-length mirror trying to fix his tie. Patrick walked out of his dressing room wearing his designer made suit. Adam seeing Patrick’s reflection in the mirror caused his jaw to drop open. He turned and gawk at the astonishing man before him.

“Adam,” Patrick said, smiling towards him. “You look so amazing in that suit.”

“You’re pretty special yourself.”

Patrick blushed as he approached Adam and took over fixing his tie.

“I like doing things for you,” Patrick said.

“I like you, this close,” Adam said, causing Patrick to slip his tie’s loop, and needing to start again.

“Hold still so I can finish,” Patrick ordered.

“Right, so we can go down and everyone sees you on my arm.” Patrick finished Adam’s tie and took a step back.

“Adam, I want you to give me your cell.”

“My cell, why?”

“You know why.”

“Pat…”

“Adam, I promise I’ll give it back to you if it’s an emergency.”

“Pat, I’m not giving you my cell. But I will put it on silent, so it won’t disturb us.”

Patrick didn’t seem sway and was about to protest when a knock came to his door. Patrick, slightly annoyed, sighed and went to the door. He swung it open surprised to see his parents.

“Mother, father, is something wrong?”

“No, Patrick,” said his mother.

“Your mother thought it would be nice if you and Adam join us when we go downstairs,” said Raoul.

Patrick started to speak when Adam came up behind him with a grin on his face.

“Sounds like a great idea,” Adam said, hurrying Patrick out the room and shutting the door. Patrick knew very well the only reason Adam wanted to do this is to get out of their conversation.

Adam and Patrick took their place behind Raoul and Drusilla and headed for the staircase.

Thanks for reading and hanging on. Please leave a like and or comment .
Copyright © 2017 keyisfake; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 6
  • Love 1
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..