Jump to content
    keyisfake
  • Author
  • 1,145 Words
  • 887 Views
  • 1 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Our Little Nest - 30. Chapter 30

Patrick wakes up.

Patrick shifted and opened his eyes to darkness, when his vision adjusted he noticed he was in bed. Dizziness swirled in his head as a dry, sticky taste lingered in his mouth. He lift his head, only for it to drop back down, rolling to his side, he rose up on his elbow.

“When did I fall asleep?” he murmured. A scan of the room Patrick realized he wasn’t in his own bedroom, he sat full up unaware of what room he was in, pushing the blanket off. Then he became mindful that he was naked. He tried to climb off the bed when his foot touched a smooth object that rolled. He found his footing and reached down picking up a toppled, empty wine bottle. He placed the bottle on the side table and turned on the light. Another empty wine bottle was on the bed. Patrick looked for his clothes, but didn’t find them on the floor, furniture, or in the wardrobe.

He grabbed the sheet from the bed and wrapped it around his body seeing something fall to the floor. Patrick recognized it as a business card. Picking it up his mouth dropped open when he saw Yuri Jen’s name.

Patrick dropped the card and hurried out of the room. Right away, he saw that he was in the hallway to his own room three doors away. He went and entered his bedroom and wrenched the sheet from his body, letting it crumple to the floor turning on the lights.

“This can’t be happening. I need to remember how I got in his room.” Patrick sat on a quilted, plush chaise pulling his legs to his chest. “Okay, I remember leaving the party early and taking a shower.” His cell phone rang scaring him. He looked around and saw it on his nightstand where he always left it.

He moved to it and saw the caller ID was Yuri’s. His feeling of panic shifted to anger when he snatched the cell up and answered.

“What the fuck Yuri,” Patrick said, with a quiver in his voice.

“You’re awake. I thought you would sleep through the night,” Yuri said, driving in his car, his cell plugged into the Bluetooth.

“Liar. Why would you call me on my cell when you knew where you left me?”

“Just took a chance.”

“What did you do to me?”

“You’re a big boy Patrick. You need to take responsibility for your own actions.”

“You got me drunk.”

“No, you got drunk. You came to my room with two bottles of wine.”

“Then what?”

“I’ll let you figure that out. I’m just calling to tell you Adam and Jamie did nothing with each other.”

“How do you know that.”

“I kept watching.”

“Why didn’t you tell me?”

“Because you kept avoiding me during the party. Then you got drunk and came to my room to yell at me. I allowed you to chastise me while you continued to drink. What happen after that, was all your idea.”

“I was drunk?”

“You most certainly were, you should get counseling.”

“Damnit Yuri, did we have sex?”

“Your mind will reveal it when you’re ready to know.” The line went dead. Patrick returned his cell to the table and walked to the bathroom, turning on the shower.

When he washed away whatever evidence was on his body, he dried off, shut the lights off and went to bed laying on his back. He should have known Adam wouldn’t fall for that backwoods bumpkin.

“Dammit, why did I get drunk and wander into Yuri’s room?” he wanted to blame Adam believing if he’d only stayed none of this would have happened. But Patrick knew he had to take responsibility for his own actions. Rolling over he tried to forget as he fell back to sleep.

Time passed, as Patrick rolled onto his side when he heard his bedroom door opened. Patrick awoke and listened as the door closed and locked. Patrick knew it wasn’t Cora, she would never enter his room at night.

“Was it Yuri?” he wondered. If that was true he needed to put a stop to whatever was about to happen.

A thump alerted him that the person dropped something, then the same sound happened again.

“He’s undressing.” he thought. Patrick took a deep breath and sprung up in bed using his best aristocratic voice.

“You’d be mistaken to think rape will be your reward after I’m through with you,” he yelled. This didn’t cause fear or hesitance from the interloper instead his intruder chuckled. Patrick, was not only terrified but offended. He looked around and grabbed a square object from his nightstand. He was about to hurl it when the figure lunged at him, pushing him onto his back. The stronger body pinned Patrick covering his mouth with his palm.

Patrick struggled when he heard a familiar voice say his name.

“Patrick calm down, it’s only me,” Adam said, waiting until Patrick went still before moving his hand.

“Adam.”

“Yeah baby, it’s me.” Adam leaned down to kiss him, but Patrick turned his head away. Adam took Patrick’s reaction as punishment. “Pat, I’m sorry.” Patrick for some reason wanted Adam to confess his wayward kiss with Jamie, but he didn’t. Instead, Adam rolled off him and propped up on his arm, “I know I ran out on you and your parent’s party. I was supposed to be here for you. But this time it’s true. I’ll even give you my cell phone.”

Patrick’s guilt surfaced as he locked eyes with Adam, about to confess his betrayal.

“Adam.”

“No Pat, wait. I need to tell you something first. I saw a house, in a quiet neighborhood and I think it would be perfect for—us.”

“A house for—us?” Patrick asked.

“I plan on making an offer to buy.”

“You want to buy us a house?”

“I do. My apartment is too close to my job and doesn’t give us enough privacy.”

“But Adam…”

“Pat, don’t decide anything until you see it, okay. I thought we’d see it tomorrow before the party, if it’s okay with you?”

Patrick’s heart pounded in his chest at the thought of Adam wanting to raise the commitment to their relationship. When Adam pressed his rigid cock against his thigh Patrick paused, his confession, knowing whatever happened was all speculation. Yuri never confessed that they had sex so why should he tell Adam anything when it may not be true; just like Adam kissing Jamie. Adam leaned down, and this time Patrick doesn’t refuse his kiss. Adam’s lips traveled along his neck and chest downward.

He would never cheat on Adam and since he couldn’t remember the act, he’ll just assume it never happened. Patrick reached out and entwines his fingers through Adam’s hair while Adam savors the cock between his lips.

Thanks for reading and please leave a comment and or like.
Copyright © 2017 keyisfake; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 7
  • Love 1
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..