Jump to content
    Kiltie69
  • Author
  • 1,870 Words
  • 6,982 Views
  • 2 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Marcus and the Slave - 5. Chapter 5

Apologies for the late posting of this chapter but personal matters, some of whichmost of you know about intervened.
I should also add that this chapter is not for the prudish or Queerlings there is darker element shown in this chapter that has only been hinted at in others.

Chapter 5

Marcus stood there as the slave pled with him, he knew he had him now, he turned and walked towards the door of the room. As he did, a cry oh "No" escaped the hanging slave, Marcus smiled to himself. He reached the door and instead of opening it he turned the lock.

He turned to Koen, collapsed in the chains, hanging there exhausted and eyes closed. He smiled and slowly made his way back.

"Well, you are in luck I'm not finished but I do not want to be interrupted. If I were to release you what would you do I wonder. Or should I just take you as you are.

Koen's head was still bowed, spoke in barely a whisper.

"Dominus, please give me release, I beg you."

Marcus smiled again, he moved close again. His hand gripped Koen's chin and raised his head up.

"I will give you that which you ask slave, first though, we will have some fun. Look at my face Koen, see the pleasure you give me without you even trying, your very presence excites me."

-------------------

Koen looked at the Dominus he saw something he could not understand, there was flame in the eyes he looked upon.

But something else underlying the flame.

-------------------

Marcus stood looking at the Slave, slowly reach for the sash that held his toga and tunic together, undoing it he removed it to reveal his stomach and upper body. His time in the legion had left him firm and defined although he had softened a little. The most notable thing on him were the scars and the tattoo of an eagle and SPQR.

He let Koen see him, look at his body, then slowly he removed his subligar. He now stood naked in front of the slave, but even in this state his presence was commanding.

The slave had not been able to take his eyes off him, and it was clearly obvious the reaction to Marcus's naked body. He could see Marcus was not a man to trifle with. He felt cold sweat running down his back as he realised his situation.

He decided to make this a bit quicker than before, he reached out and pinched a nipple, hearing a gasp. The then let his hand slide downward to the pulsing object, that waved at him as it demanding attention. He grasped it and gently squeezed as he began to stroke it. Koen was soon again in a state of pure arousal.

-------------

Koen marvelled at the body of his master. He was even more impressed by the fact that he was so amply endowed. He had heard talk amongst some of the slaves but never believed it to be true, now he knew.

------------------

Marcus moved closer to Koen, he knew what he wanted to do, what he wanted to happen, he brought his body in close, his legs astride the secured left leg his genitals resting on Koen's powerful thigh. He started to touch Koen again his hands exploring the firm body before him, caressing him, teasing him. As this went on he was also rubbing himself against Koen's thigh. This went on for some time, Marcus noticed a shadow moving across the floor with the passage of time. Still he worked a teased the slave.

Both men were now ready, Koen had been breathing heavy and fighting against his chains for some time now. Marcus had almost lost control a number of times as well. Finally Marcus moved, to reposition behind the slave. Leaning in he spoke.

"My dear slave it is time for me to truly make you mine."

As he said this his hand was guiding his shaft between Koen's buttocks and against the entrance to his hole. . He felt Koen tense a little, he let the head sit there as he lent onto the slave, his weight pushing the slave downwards in his chains. He licked at the neck and upper back as he did this his hands roaming along the sides and round to the front of Koen's body.

His left hand soon found the tip Koen's cock, gently and teasingly gripping it, he felt Koen gasp rather than hearing it then he felt Koen try to pull away. Next thing he knew he was inside the slave. Marcus was overcome with the feeling. He had intended taking his time with this, readying Koen but the sudden move, by Koen, to avoid his teasing left hand left him surprised he had entered with great ease. He knew this was part how turned on the slave was but also part how much he was self lubricating.

----------

Koen couldn't take the teasing and tried to pull away, he suddenly felt a burning presence inside. Gods I just impaled myself on it. Oh gods it feels like a brand. He stopped rigid, his cock head being worked and his arse filled.

His mind was overloaded; his one thought now was to please the Dominus. He pushed back more, further impaling himself.

"Dominus, I am yours to command"

 ---------------------

These 5 words rang in Marcus's mind as he pushed forward into Koen.

This man, this former warrior was submitting entirely to his will.

"Well my brave one how would you prove this?" He was fully inside Koen now and stopped.

"I have an idea." he started to withdraw.

-------------------

Koen gasped as he felt Marcus move off him, he panicked a little as the emptiness he felt engulfed him. He heard Marcus move then the sound of metal touching metal. He suddenly felt Marcus grip his hand and then the manacle that held it open, quickly followed by the other.

Marcus moved back behind Koen, taking up his recently vacated position. He slid back inside Koen with great ease. This time as he did he drew Koen down to the ground, to kneel on all fours. Marcus never pulled out just readjusted his position.

Once Koen was on all fours he felt Marcus start to move in and out. He wanted this so bad his whole body screamed for it. He was still manacled at his ankles but that helped a little.

He could hear and feel the gasps of air coming from behind. The Dominus was working steadily. Koen had only been penetrated once or twice, both times it had been quick, brutal.

This was different. There was an element to it Koen could not quite work out. The Dominus was working at a steady but rhythmic pace. Using his full, not inconsiderable length, to advantage. Koen was ready to burst he could feel the Dominus rubbing against that spot, the effects of which were sending wave upon wave of shivering excitement through him.

He wanted to please the, no his, Dominus so fought the pleasure. He started to make noises of pleasure, little grunts and whimpers, with every impaling. As the Dominus picked up pace so his noises did to.

------------------

Marcus was riding tall now he was enjoying every second of his time with this slave, this fuck, yes that's what it was, had help make up his mind regards the future of the man he impaled.

He kept up his steadily increasing pace hearing the slaves noises increase each time he did. He smiled this man, so strong, knows how to please. Lucius is pleasing but Koen is more to my taste.

He was nearing orgasm and banished all thoughts from his head, his pace was now frenzied. Sweat was dripping of his chest, back and forehead, the slave was also coated in a sheen of sweat.

"Slave you will not cum till I tell you. If you do you will regret it." this was said as a command but his tone was not aggressive, it was light, almost joking. Koen grunted louder at this in response, Marcus felt the body below tense up, he smiled he know Koen was fighting his body' responses to, what was now three hours of play.

Marcus wanted to keep going but he knew his time was getting short, he had plans this evening, he wanted to just ignore the dinner with Titus, but couldn't. He lent into the slave who groaned long and hard pushing the thought of Titus from his head. He could feel the end coming fast, his breathing rapid and shallow his thrust long and deep. Finally he was pushed over the edge, with a final downward drive he came. He stopped his thrusting and collapsed onto the broad wet back of Koen, as Marcus's body drained itself of energy he became heavier. He came down from his euphoria, realising he had not let the man below him finish and the torture it caused. With his last bits of flagging energy he reached below Koen taking him in hand, stoking him slowly.

"Koen, you have given yourself to me completely, you are slave and I am master. We are one. I want you to spill your seed now while I am still part of you."

--------------

Koen felt the weight on his back get heavier; he started to use his strength to hold himself up. He felt the hand find his shaft and start to stroke it, Marcus still inside him. He heard the words, the command. He had no difficulty obeying it, within seconds, he was cumming. Spilling his seed for the Dominus, his Dominus. After all that had happened it was only through sheer willpower that he didn't collapse immediately.

He did eventually slide to the ground, Marcus still on his back. As he lay there breathing deeply, he felt Marcus move. Suddenly he felt adrift, lost, empty. Marcus had rolled to sit next to him. His hand resting on the small of Koen's back, this small gesture sparked feeling in Koen he had long buried.

--------------

Marcus withdrew and rolled to the side a hand lingering on the back of the slave, his fingers gently stroking the damp grove. Had the slave been watching he would have seen the smile on Marcus's face.

"Slave, Koen, I'm glad you took your punishment as you did, you proved you could take command well. I have watched you this past half year and have been pleased with your work your efforts. I wish to show you how I reward slaves that show promise. You will join the house staff and start training as my body servant. You will learn to tend me, see to my every want".

There was obvious meaning in this message even Koen couldn't miss. "You will start immediately you will bathe me and then join me in my chambers for further instruction."

-----------------

Koen didn't know what to do; he had been brought here to be punished, now he was being made a house slave. He felt the Dominus at his ankles and the sudden lack of pressure from the manacles. He turned to look at his Dominus; He was in time to see the warmth of look that Marcus had been bestowing on him. He felt joyous, his heart lifting.

His life was changing, his Dominus stood and headed to the door, he stood and followed.

If you enjoyed this chapter, which I hope you did, please let me know by review. or ticking like. :)
Chapter 6 will follow shortly.
Copyright © 2013 Kiltie69; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 21
  • Haha 1
  • Wow 1
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

On 04/17/2012 03:13 PM, Mchoule said:
It's a great story so far. I don,t read a lot of historical, but I really enjoy it.
Sorry Mchoule for the late reply but not been on much. Glad you enjoy. Have more chapters to post so. Hope you keep reading.
Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..