Jump to content
    Kjamieson
  • Author
  • 1,306 Words
  • 2,373 Views
  • 18 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Liam's story - 13. Chapter 13

The boys spend some time getting to know each other a little better.

I spent the night at Toby’s again. After the movie we went out for apps, we must have spent about two hours just sitting in the restaurant talking. He held my hand most of the time. He seems to really need to be touching me, if he wasn’t holding my hand he was resting his leg against mine, or caressing my thigh. I could get used to this.

Being constantly touched isn’t the only thing I could get used to, its the way he looks at me while I’m talking. Like I am the most important person in the room. He held eye contact with me, never once distracted by his phone, or other patrons of the restaurant. I tried to model the same behaviour when he was talking. I’ll admit I had been guilty in the past of having conversations with people when both parties seem more interested in what’s happening on their phones than with each other. But Toby isn’t like that. He gives 100% of his undivided attention.

It felt like the waitress was trying to hurry us along, we had been there for a couple hours and had only ordered one round of apps and been getting free refills on our drinks, so we couldn’t really blame her. I didn’t want the night to end, and being a beautiful summer evening it didn’t. We drove back to his place but didn't go inside. We walked to a near by park and played. Like actually played. I haven’t had fun like that in ages! There is something freeing about being chased around a park, I felt like a kid again. We saw the odd person walking by give us amused or disapproving looks, but we didn’t care.

We eventually settled down and hung out on the swings for a bit chatting. I told him about the day before and Mandy’s visit. How i tried to run away but thankfully my dad talked me out of it. He didn’t seem surprised by her unannounced visit and said she does that a lot, but if it made me uncomfortable he would have it stop. He was planning on meeting her tomorrow for coffee and was going to tell her about me. He invited me along but I declined. I was supposed to meet up with Dylan tomorrow afternoon and wanted to swim some laps before then.

I asked him about his parents, if they knew of his bisexuality, and if our relationship was something he wanted to keep from them for the time being, especially seeing as his parents were paying to watch his brother this summer.

“Yeah, they know. My mom doesn’t really seem to get it though. When I was going out with Vlad she kept asking ‘So, you’re gay now?’ I’ve tried to explain it to her like a million times. When they’ve met girlfriends she starts asking me if I’m straight now, and when I have a boyfriend she asks me if I’m gay. Whatever, she never has a problem with it either way, I just don’t think she understands.”

“So if it somehow comes up that we’re dating you're okay with them knowing?”

“Yeah.” I liked that answer. I’ve always been a little insecure about my own sexuality, and afraid to come out, afraid of what other people would think. It felt really great knowing that Toby wasn’t afraid of what anyone would think about the two of us dating.

“So, can I ask you a personal question?”

“Sure, ask me what ever you want, I will tell you anything you want to know.” He replied.

“So, earlier, before the movie when we were at you place an we ah..” I was struggling to finish that sentence, so he did for me. he leaned in close so I could feel his breath on my neck and ear as he said it. “ You mean when I was rimming you? Or when I was fingering you and sucking you off? Or was it when we made out and you gave me a hand job?”

If his intent was to make me blush and give me a boner, he succeeded.

“All of the above? I was just going to say, you seem way more experienced than I am. I’ll be honest here, other than what we’ve done, the farthest I’ve ever gone is kissing. And not like the kissing we’ve done. Like an awkward goodnight kiss after an awkward date I’ve gone on with a girl. Literally, twice.”

He shrugged his shoulder, seemingly unfazed by my virgin status. “Okay. So whats your question?”

“How many people have you been with?”

“Like how many guys, or how many people? and by been with do you just mean sex or fooling around too?”

Not the answer I was expecting. I always thought it was just like a concrete thing, and he would just have a number.

“All of it I guess.” I wan’t sure I actually wanted to know any more, but I had asked.

“okay, umm, I’ve had sex with two girls. Fooled around with five, including the two I have slept with. I have been with four guys, never had anal sex but have done pretty much everything else.”

“Huh.” I didn’t know what to say, I was surprised he had been with that many people, but at the same time surprised he hadn’t been with more.

“Are you okay? Were you not expecting that?”

“I don’t know what I expecting. I guess if i’m being honest I’m worried that I won’t be able to live up to your expectations.”

“My expectations?”

“Yeah, it was obvious today that you’re way more experienced than I am. I guess I’m just scared that I won’t be very good at it and you’ll feel like you’re missing out.” Wow, there is something about Toby that just makes words pour out of my mouth. I am normally much better about hiding my insecurities in front of other people. I seemed to have no problem telling him what was on my mind, but that didn’t mean I could look at him while I did.

He got off of his swing and knelt down on the ground in front of mine. “Liam, I like you, a lot. I don’t have any expectations as far as sex goes. I just want us to make each other feel good, and so far we seem to be pretty good at that. Yeah I have some more experience but that doesn’t really matter. Everyone is different and likes different things. And so far I have liked everything we’ve done.”

I leaned down to give him a quick peck on the lips, being careful as this was a park and I didn't want to end up on any kind of list or registry.

He returned to his swing and we kept talking. The topics stayed light after that, but I do admit I felt better. I hadn’t realized how scared I had been when it came to having sex with Toby (or anyone for that matter).

The sun was setting and the air was beginning to get a chill do it when we decided to walk back to his place. He held my hand the whole way.

I was pretty beat by the time we got back to his place, I imagined he must be even more tired since he had to work this morning as well. We weren’t home long before heading to bed. We were both exhausted so there was just a little kissing before he pulled me to his chest and we both fell asleep.

Copyright © 2017 Kjamieson; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 23
  • Love 7
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this story. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new chapters.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

13 minutes ago, ObicanDecko said:

I love this story so far, every chapter is great and I love both Toby and Liam. I can understand Liam being insecure about his sexual experience and their compatibility since he's a virgin. Luckily, Toby is patient and understanding.

Ugh I went on a 'date' once where the guy spent the entire time typing messages on his phone. I just sat there trying to come up with conversation topics, but he was too busy texting... We didn't go out again.

Thank you! Its so nice to hear people are enjoying your story.

Yes, Liam is a little insecure, but Toby seems to be handling it just fine. :P

I agree, nothing worse than being on a 'date' when the other person pays no attention to you!

  • Like 4
Link to comment
32 minutes ago, Sweetlion said:

Ok I was skeptical about Toby one and two chapters ago, but I have to say, he was awesome this chapter. He basically told Liam that he is not hiding or using him, and that their relationship can be in the open, if Liam wants. They dealt with the insecurities they best way, by talking, Liam trusted his fears and Toby was wonderful and sweet, explaining to Liam that they will have their own speed. Very cool chapter

I agree. This was a much needed conversation between Liam and Toby. Hopefully they ca continue to be this open with each other.

 

Thank for taking the time to comment.

  • Like 4
Link to comment
34 minutes ago, Sweetlion said:

Ok I was skeptical about Toby one and two chapters ago, but I have to say, he was awesome this chapter. He basically told Liam that he is not hiding or using him, and that their relationship can be in the open, if Liam wants. They dealt with the insecurities they best way, by talking, Liam trusted his fears and Toby was wonderful and sweet, explaining to Liam that they will have their own speed. Very cool chapter

Finally - you’re a hard guy to win round ;) 

  • Like 3
  • Haha 2
Link to comment
55 minutes ago, Sam Wyer said:

Finally - you’re a hard guy to win round ;) 

Hey, I wasn't even the worst one:P and don't tell me that the Mandy episode and sex on the second day was not strange-_-

But love Toby now :2thumbs:

  • Like 3
  • Haha 1
Link to comment

I really like this story.  Toby is attentive and listens to Liam’s concerns. They’re off to a good start. Firstly, the relationship was first built on friendship. Secondly, and most important is the communication they are building.

Edited by BlindAmbition
  • Like 3
  • Love 1
Link to comment
4 hours ago, Wesley8890 said:

This was the perfect chapter. I love the intimacy these two share. The way they interact, the small gestures, even playing in the park is cute.

Thank you for your nice comment 🙂 I’m glad you are enjoying it.

Edited by Kjamieson
  • Like 2
Link to comment
3 hours ago, BlindAmbition said:

I really like this s story. Toby is attentive and listens to Liam’s concerns. They’re off to a good start. Firstly, the relationship was first built on friendship. Secondly, and most important is the communication they are building.

Thank you! Friendship is such a great place to start a relationship. Thank you for commenting, I’m glad you’re enjoying the story 🙂

  • Like 3
Link to comment
5 hours ago, Sweetlion said:

Hey, I wasn't even the worst one:P and don't tell me that the Mandy episode and sex on the second day was not strange-_-

But love Toby now :2thumbs:

I’ll admit if I was Liam the Mandy thing would throw me for a loop. And while probably not the best idea some people have sex early... I met my husband 7 years ago, and we might have both been really drunk and had sex that night 🙈, never had sex with someone I just met before that night (or after lol) must have been right! 7 years later we’ve been married for 2 years and we have a kid! Haha.

 

our friends who were there that night were not allowed to tell that story at our wedding! Haha

 

so to make a long story short, while I wouldn’t recommend jumping into sex, sometimes it just happens! Lol 😬

 

im glad the last chapter warmed you up to Toby a bit though 💜

Edited by Kjamieson
  • Like 2
  • Haha 1
Link to comment
17 minutes ago, Kjamieson said:

I’ll admit if I was Liam the Mandy thing would throw me for a loop. And while probably not the best idea some people have sex early... I met my husband 7 years ago, and we might have both been really drunk and had sex that night 🙈, never had sex with someone I just met before that night (or after lol) must have been right! 7 years later we’ve been married for 2 years and we have a kid! Haha.

 

our friends who were there that night were not allowed to tell that story at our wedding! Haha

 

so to make a long story short, while I wouldn’t recommend jumping into sex, sometimes it just happens! Lol 😬

 

im glad the last chapter warmed you up to Toby a bit though 💜

I completely understand, was just careful with the approach.

And @Kjamieson you are so lucky you don't know my friends (or me for that matter), we would totally have told the story at your wedding:gikkle:

 

  • Like 2
  • Haha 2
Link to comment

Toby was upfront with Liam and answered his questions honestly and also reassured Liam about "expectations".  All in all I think the two are much better off having decided to communicate and be truthful instead of worrying about being embarrassed. Look forward to more!

  • Like 2
  • Love 1
Link to comment

The communication in the chapter was sweet.  Liam voiced his fears and Toby didn't laugh and answered all his questions honestly.  The fact that he invited Liam to the meeting with Mandy does say a lot.  If they can just keep communicating and not hiding anything then they may have a shot at forever!!

  • Like 3
Link to comment

Their conversation was much needed. They were both open and honest. (re: the actual conversation) Better late than never!  ;-)

Link to comment

By far this is the best chapter yet. There all great, but this one was better. Nice work. Thanks

Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..