Jump to content
    Kjamieson
  • Author
  • 1,559 Words
  • 2,399 Views
  • 15 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Liam's story - 14. Chapter 14

We had a slow and lazy start on Sunday, I woke up first and just enjoyed cuddling into him. He had kept me wrapped up in his arms all night. I could wake up like this every morning. It didn’t take long for Toby to wake up after me. We lounged around in bed for a while just enjoying each others company. I could get used to kissing him. We did get a little carried away, it was hard not to. His touch was electrifying, it didn’t take much for Toby to make me hard. We had a little but of fun then headed for the shower.

We had already taken care of our carnal needs so the shower was just nice and relaxing, having someone wash your back for you and massage your scalp while they wash your hair is amazing.

Toby wanted to make me a full cooked breakfast of French toast and bacon, but I am trying to get back into shape. I’ve noticed my stamina is down and my body is getting a little softer, I opted for oatmeal and a banana instead. I was planning on swimming laps this morning before heading home, but realized I didn’t have my car here, or my swimmers.

“All I have planned today is meeting Mandy for coffee. You could wear my swim shorts, I could drop you off and pick you up after and take you home when you're done.” Toby suggested.

“Really? I don’t want to put you out.”
“You wouldn’t be putting me out at all, I picked you up for our date two days ago, it’s only right I drive you home. makes more sense than taking you home then you driving back to Branston to go swimming.” He reasoned.
“Yeah, you’re right. What time are you meeting Mandy for coffee?”
“When ever, I just have to text her and we’ll meet.”
I was still unsure of Mandy. I didn’t know her, but I didn’t like her. I’m sure I was just being paranoid It’s only been one date and I’m already the jealous boyfriend. “Awesome, can I borrow some swim shorts and we’ll head out soon?”

I should have realized by the smirk on Toby’s face when he walked away to get me some ‘swim shorts’ what he had in store. A speedo. A bright blue speedo, it looked much to small for him, like maybe it had fit him when he was 12. “This is all I have, I must have left my shorts at my parents place.” He didn’t look upset at all over the revelation. “I think you should put them on here first. You know, make sure they fit.”
“Make sure they fit? They look like they haven't fit you since puberty. They’re tiny.”
“Thats a bit of an exaggeration, don’t you think? They aren’t that small. I’m sure we could squeeze you in to them.” Toby answered as he moved closer to me, pulling me towards him as he squeezed my ass and kissed me.
“Uh, huh. I’ll try them.” With that I grabbed them from his hand and walked into the bedroom. I am used to speedo’s that is what I wear when I compete. They just usually aren't this tight. These left absolutely nothing to the imagination. I think that’s what he was going for. I went back out to the living room to model my new swim wear. Toby seemed to enjoy them, I had to pry him off of me. I sent him to go get dressed for the day while I put my clothes over the speedo.

He dropped me off at the rec centre to swim. I was still uneasy about him meeting Mandy, but I put it out of my mind and reminded myself to trust him.

I was happy to be back in the water again swimming laps. I hadn’t realized how much I had missed this. I loved the weightlessness of swimming. I felt free in the water. I always had, I do both running and swimming but swimming is definitely my favourite. It is also easier to turn my mind of in the pool. To let the water carry you up and down the pool is such a wonderful feeling.

I started off slowly, warming up before pushing myself. I didn’t bother timing my laps, I knew I had gotten out of shape the last little while and didn’t want a reminder of how poorly I was doing. I also wasn’t going to be competing anymore, so timing wasn’t as important.

I worked on my front crawl and my breast stroke. I swam longer than expected. When I got out of the water a little more than an hour had passed by. I often sit in the hot tub for a few minutes when I’m done swimming but was thinking better of it, wondering if Toby was waiting for me, I had taken longer than I had anticipated. I was headed towards the change room when I heard a whistling. Toby, sitting in the hot tub. Wearing swim shorts.

“Hey!” I said smiling like a fool, I can’t help it, I just get these amazing warm feelings when I see him. It was early on a Sunday morning, he was the only one sitting in the hot tub, I joined him immediately.
“Hi. You were still swimming when I got here, though I would enjoy the hot tub and the view.” Toby said as he looked over to the pool where I had been swimming.
“Oh, yeah? I see you’re wearing a nice pair of swim shorts. While I wear a ridiculously tight speedo?”
“Yeah, I just found them in the drawer when I was getting dressed. Thought I had left them at my parents, but I guess not.”
“Uh, huh. Likely story.” It was hard not to lean in and kiss him, but we were at the Branston community rec centre, not the kind of place that condones making out in the hot tub.
“How did everything go?” I tentatively asked
“Fine, we had coffee and I told her about you.”
“Thats it?”
“Yeah, we chatted for a bit. She had already figured it out after seeing you at my place. She said she would stop dropping over unannounced.”
“Thats it?” I asked again.
“Yeah, everything was fine. Like I told you it would be, we are just friends and we’ve always mutually agreed it would stop if one of us was in a relationship. She was cool with it. She said she thinks you’re cute.” He answered smiling.

We soaked for a little while longer before hitting the change room. Toby removed his shorts and walked to the middle shower head in the open shower area. Of course he did. I walked past him to the private shower stall. There was no way I could shower with him out in the open, thats how you set yourself up to be charged with public indecency.

He let me know his disappointment at not showering with him while we got dressed. Coming swimming with Toby was a bad idea. A raging boner in the change room isn’t anyones idea of a good time. Well maybe Toby’s, he looked like he was amused my discomfort and didn’t seem shy about hiding his own state of arousal. Granted we were the only two in the change room at the time and that was probably why he wasn’t very shy, but that could change at any time.

I dressed quickly and got out of there. Toby followed less than a minute later.

We made out a little in the car before he started it to drive me home. The drive was mostly quiet, a comfortable silence. He held my hand the whole way home. I’m not sure why but its the little things like that that make me feel the most secure with him. Like he really does want me as much as I want him.

I invited him in but he declined. Carter had called while he was out with Mandy and Toby had agreed to take him to the arcade. He was a good big brother.

I noticed my dad’s truck wasn’t in the driveway. Mom’s car was though, I figured this might be a good time to talk to her. Dad already knew, and Toby and I were not being discreet about our relationship and wanted her to hear it from me.

That was the plan. I went inside and called out to my mom. There was no answer. I looked around the house for her but she didn’t seem to be home. She must be out with dad. I felt my phone vibrate in my pocket, when I pulled it out I had non missed calls from my dad and a couple from a number I didn’t recognize. This was a text from my dad telling me to call him right away.

I called him back, a little worried after seeing all the missed calls.

Mom was in the hospital.

Copyright © 2017 Kjamieson; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 19
  • Love 1
  • Wow 2
  • Sad 3
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this story. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new chapters.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

Ouch, that unexpected ending... I hope it's nothing serious. On another note, I'm so happy they're enjoying each other's company, I've always liked Toby, he seems a great match for Liam.

  • Like 4
Link to comment

Oh no! Hope Liam mother recovers. Toby is a bit too confident, but he will be good for Liam, taking out of how shell.

  • Like 4
Link to comment

I give up on the different 'like' characters. When I try anything other than 'like' I seem to get 'angry' which is not what I wanted......  Anyway, I hope the ending turns out to be only a cliffhanger, not a downer....  Other than that it is a great story. Waiting for the next chapter for more info......  Great writing, keep it up.

Edited by wenmale64
  • Like 3
  • Haha 1
Link to comment
5 hours ago, ObicanDecko said:

Ouch, that unexpected ending... I hope it's nothing serious. On another note, I'm so happy they're enjoying each other's company, I've always liked Toby, he seems a great match for Liam.

I am too, its nice just seeing them spending time with one another! 

  • Like 3
Link to comment
5 hours ago, Wesley8890 said:

Oh no!why is it always the mother?

Haha! is it always the mother? Huh, I'll have to remember that for any future stories I write and share, spare the mother! lol

  • Like 1
  • Haha 2
Link to comment
3 hours ago, Sweetlion said:

Oh no! Hope Liam mother recovers. Toby is a bit too confident, but he will be good for Liam, taking out of how shell.

Maybe he is a little confident, but it nice watching him improve Liams confidence. 

  • Like 3
Link to comment
2 hours ago, wenmale64 said:

I give up on the different 'like' characters. When I try anything other than 'like' I seem to get 'angry' which is not what I wanted......  Anyway, I hope the ending turns out to be only a cliffhanger, not a downer....  Other than that it is a great story. Waiting for the next chapter for more info......  Great writing, keep it up.

Thank you! I guess we'll find out on Monday in the next chapter! Thanks for reading and commenting!

  • Like 3
Link to comment
1 hour ago, Kjamieson said:

Thank you! I guess we'll find out on Monday in the next chapter! Thanks for reading and commenting!

I love that you have a consistent release schedule!

  • Like 3
Link to comment
1 hour ago, ObicanDecko said:

I love that you have a consistent release schedule!

Haha I’ll be honest, that’s mostly for me. I don’t do well without structure and deadlines! :/

  • Like 3
Link to comment

A nice afternoon with his boyfriend. I hope it is not ruined by bad news about his mother.  Waiting for more on Monday. Thanks for the chapter. 

  • Like 2
Link to comment
17 hours ago, Daddydavek said:

Not the end of chapter i expected...

No, poor Liam and his family just can’t catch a break. 

  • Like 1
  • Haha 1
Link to comment
4 hours ago, glennish said:

A nice afternoon with his boyfriend. I hope it is not ruined by bad news about his mother.  Waiting for more on Monday. Thanks for the chapter. 

Hope not! We find out for sure on Monday! Thanks for taking the time to comment 😁

  • Like 2
Link to comment
On 12/15/2017 at 4:46 PM, Kjamieson said:

No, poor Liam and his family just can’t catch a break. 

Yeeeeeeeaaaaah, about that. Why are you so mean to them? What did they ever do to you?  ;-)

 

Liam did suspect that Toby fast pulling a fast one on him when he produced the Speedo. I think Toby had been planning the trick for a while. Since Toby is more muscular than Liam, it almost certainly wouldn’t have fit him. So the only other reason he would have had the Speedo around would have been for his younger brother!  ;-)

 

Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..