Jump to content

Into the Oblivion 1. Gateway Altimeraea

   (1 review)

Chance Valentine and Nicholas “Nikki” Ellison are just normal boys who love to hang out with their friends. But because of certain predestined events, their lives were suddenly changed by the intrusion of mages from another world called Altimeraea. With newfound powers, they slowly come to realize that they are crucial in stopping a powerful enemy from resurrecting back to life. What awaits these two young heroes?

p style="background-color:transparent;color:#0e101a;"> Please keep in mind that this story involves graphic violence and sexual themes among under-aged characters. All of it is purely fictional, and any names involved do not represent any real person. If ever, they would only be a total coincidence. However, there are certain existing belief systems that everyone has that I want to challenge as the story goes. Whether you’re here to enjoy a fictional story, or read an allegorical one, I hope that this would be a thrilling ride for you.

If you are below 18 or any of the themes mentioned above offend you, please go no further. My only hope is that you enjoy the story that unfolds. Per adua ad astra!

Copyright © 2017 Solus Magus; All Rights Reserved.

Story Recommendations (2 members)

  • Action Packed 2
  • Addictive/Pacing 1
  • Characters 2
  • Chills 0
  • Cliffhanger 1
  • Compelling 0
  • Feel-Good 0
  • Humor 0
  • Smoldering 1
  • Tearjerker 2
  • Unique 2
  • World Building 2

Select Chapter
Table of Contents

Recommended Comments

User Feedback

View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to leave a review

You need to be a member in order to leave a review

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

Sherye Story Reader

   1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

This story was a exciting story! It kept me in awe every chapter! I could not stop reading it! I gave it 5 stars!

  • Love 1
Link to review
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..