Jump to content
    Laura S. Fox
  • Author
  • 4,063 Words
  • 5,646 Views
  • 18 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Box Shaped Heart - 8. Look At You Now

The sofa was clearly there only for visual appeal and nothing more. Carter tossed and turned, but no matter what he did, how he coiled and uncoiled himself, he could not find an ideal sleeping position. Eventually, he settled for throwing his legs over one end, and lay there, like the perfect crash test dummy.

There was no way he was going after Aron, like before, or sleeping in the same bed. In a way, this was convenient. He wasn’t going to engage in penetrative gay sex with his best friend, if they were rooms away.

Which left very few options, but what was he to do? Until he and Alex were going to switch back, he needed to make this marriage work. Even if there was barely a chance in hell for Aron to find out about the body swap – and believe it – he didn’t want to be the cause of Aron’s divorce from the douchebag.

So, for the moment, he had to consider giving Aron a blowjob. How hard could it be? He had had it done to him dozens of times. Girls seemed to like blowing him. He could even remember asking one of his girlfriends why she liked to give him head so much. When she had looked at him, licked her lips, and told him he was delicious, he had almost wanted to test that.

Unfortunately, he wasn’t flexible enough to give himself a blowjob. Wait, what if Alex’s body could? The guy was skinny and had the body of a dancer. That could definitely serve as a starting point. He wasn’t sleepy anyway, so he quickly shed off all his clothes and sat on his ass.

How was he going to go about it? Maybe if he leaned in. The problem was he wasn’t hard. He tried to remember that girlfriend and how she used to suck his dick like it was some magical lollipop. The way she had lapped at his dick was almost making him in the mood for that, too.

Great. Now he was hungry. Maybe he could search for something in the kitchen. Something with zero carbs, preferably. He needed to take care of the asshole’s body, and he had already made a pact with himself to eat just one hamburger a day. He wasn’t that much of a scumbag to return Alex a flabby body, with sky high cholesterol levels. And he was going to work out, to keep in shape.

Now, back to the task at hand. His dick was still soft. The mental detour about food hadn’t helped, apparently. Now, what to think about? Maybe he could browse for some porn. He fumbled with his jeans dropped on the floor, to take out the phone. Wow, he was going to taint a gay guy’s phone with straight sex.

Hmm, his fingers hovered over the screen. Maybe he needed to watch some gay porn? It was Alex’s body, after all, maybe it wasn’t going to react to pussy and tits. Well, gay porn would also be instructional, he thought philosophically. After all, he was preparing to give a guy a blowjob.

Well, it was supposed to be easy.

Type in the biggest porn site, go to the gay section …

He put the phone down. What on earth was he doing? There was no way he was going to watch gay porn. He wasn’t ready for it. Not that he had never seen gay porn.

But it happened only because:

a. It had been an accident

b. Out of curiosity

c. Not, definitely not, with the intention to jerk off

d. All of the above

He hadn’t been under a rock, but, those times, when he had accidentally seen some guy stuffing another guy with cock, his eyes had just slid away, and it had meant absolutely nothing. Right now, he even had a tough time to bear in mind that he was supposed to be a homophobe. A homophobe and a straight guy. A non-gay guy. The opposite of all things gay.

Who was going to blow his best friend, so he wouldn’t blow his cover. It made so much sense. All right. He needed the instructions on this. Maybe he needed to start slowly. Google the question.

How to suck dick? Was this the right question? Thousands of search engine robots were just waiting for the chance to jump at all the information available on dick sucking and deliver it to him on a shiny phone screen. 21 million results. He whistled. Just how many people need to learn how to suck dick every day? Apparently, there’s a lot of dick sucking happening on the planet.

He drew a long breath. A lot of advice was for girls, so they could offer oral satisfaction to their boyfriends, husbands, lovers, bosses, or whoever. The sugary language was almost making him sick, like he had just ingested a whole cake.

What the hell. He was a guy. He had a dick. The only thing he needed to do was to think what he liked, and go from there. It was like he was a secret agent with an inside job. A blowjob, to be precise.

Back to trying to self-suck. But how to get hard?

Think of something that should get you hard.

All right. No biggie. When was the last time you got a blowjob, Carter?

Apparently, some time ago.

He began stroking his dick, while trying to concentrate on his past sex life, but, as seconds passed, he found himself more and more frustrated. It was like that part of his brain got erased or something. Oh, right, it was Alex’s brain, so straight sex memories might not work that well. What else did he have? No, he wasn’t going to watch gay porn. As already mentioned, he wasn’t ready to watch gay porn with the intention of getting hard, and that was final.

Aron. He was in Alex’s body, so he needed to think about Aron. The memory of how the guy had drawn that long swipe all over Carter’s dick popped right away. And, along with it, his cock, too.

“Look at you,” Carter shook his head as the familiar surge of pleasure got a hold of him.

It was so easy to stroke it to full length now. All right, that was a good go-to image. Aron with his husband’s cock on his lips. It definitely worked.

Carter leaned and tried to angle his body. Maybe if he pushed his tongue out, as much as he could? Nope, not possible. He should just change the position. He lay on his back and brought his feet up, making sure to curve his spine. There had been a picture he had once seen of a guy sucking himself and that was how the guy was doing it.

Well, that seemed to do the trick. His dick was closing in, and he could almost reach it. Alex was a really flexible guy. What had Aron said he was doing? Ballet? The moment his tongue connected with the tip, he grimaced. It was somewhat salty. He shrugged. He still needed more so he could wrap his lips around the head.

He was about to do it. But he stopped. This was not okay. He was practically going to suck another guy’s dick. And if he was going to do that kind of sacrifice for someone, that was going to be Aron. Not douchebag Alex. He had no intention to suck Alex’s cock, even if, given the circumstances, that was his cock, for now.

Maybe he needed to use fruits, or something. Try to swallow a banana. At least, it was not Alex’s dick. He swatted the hard cock.

“You’re really fucked up,” he wagged his finger at it, and just decided to go back to sleep.

He also needed to visit his body again, at the hospital. He really hoped he was going to switch back just in time for Alex to get back to his husband and on his knees to serve him properly. That image was making his cock hard again, just when it was starting to grow soft. He had seen Aron’s cock at eye level. The rest wasn’t impossible to imagine. He turned on his belly and began rubbing against the rough coverlet. Well, his dick had to do with that for now.

***

His neck was killing him, and his back wasn’t in a better condition, either. With a groan, he got to his feet, and to the bathroom. The house was silent, which meant that Aron was not up yet. Good thing he had the bathroom to himself.

He didn’t care about dressing up after taking a quick shower, so he just headed to the kitchen. He felt hungry like hell, and he needed something to eat, now. He was about to open the fridge when his eyes fell on the fruit bowl on the kitchen table.

“Swallow a banana …” he talked to himself, now remembering about the unsolved quest from the prior night.

He grabbed one long yellow fruit from the bowl, and watched it warily. Maybe Aron was thicker. Yeah, definitely thicker. He had held that thing in his hand. Well, he shrugged. It was a start. Getting the tip in was not that hard, but as he began pushing towards the back of his throat, he felt like gagging. Maybe he needed to get adjusted to it, so he took it out a little. Hmm, it was a little better, he guessed. Now, he only needed to try harder. In and out, in and out. What do you know, it wasn’t THAT hard.

“What are you doing?”

He turned to stare at Aron, with the banana sticking half out of his mouth. Aron’s eyes clouded for a couple of seconds.

“Explain to me why I shouldn’t bend you over that table and fuck your brains out right now,” Aron spoke again, as he placed his hands on his hips.

The guy was wearing nothing but silk pajama pants, loose on his hips. Carter’s eyes traveled up and down the man’s beautiful torso, partially covered in black curly hair. Eventually, his brain registered that he needed to defend himself. Pulling the banana out, he managed to speak.

“Health and safety regulations?” he attempted an answer to Aron’s statement from earlier.

His husband just threw him a weird look.

“It’s a new diet I’m trying,” he explained, gesticulating with the fruit. “Eating a whole banana. Without peeling it.”

Aron sighed and looked up, like he was asking for celestial help to deal with his husband.

“Look,” Carter spoke and took a bite from the unpeeled banana.

Aron made a disgusted face.

“Well, next time, try your new ‘diet’ with some clothes on. It’s unfair of you to dangle that sexy ass in front of me first thing in the morning, without any intention to put out.”

Carter looked down. Oh, shit, he was naked.

“And weren’t you supposed to be somewhere early?”

Oh, yeah. Damn, what was he going to do right now? Swallow the disgusting mush in his mouth? No way, he was squeamish. He just went for the trash can, opened it, and spat.

“Well, it’s not working,” he glared at Aron who was still looking at him like he was a lunatic.

“How can you tell?” Aron said, and the irony wasn’t lost on Carter. “How long have you been trying it?”

The man moved to the fridge to grab something to eat. Carter could feel his stomach rumble. But, well, he needed to get out and fast.

“Enough to know it’s not working,” he said snappily, and began marching out of the room, in what he hoped looked like a dignified stride.

Which was rather hard to do, as Aron’s heavy hand landed on his ass in passing, almost making him stumble. That had not been a playful smack. Carter could feel it.

Reigning in the temptation to just turn and punch the guy in the face, he ground his teeth and continued to walk away.

“Oh, baby, I so love watching you go,” Aron added insult to injury and began laughing behind him.

To think that he was going to go down on the asshole tonight. The things he had to do for love and friendship. Not his love, but his friendship. With Aron. Damn, that slap still stung, he thought, as he rubbed his behind.

***

“Mr. Ruskin, I’m sorry, but I cannot let you in. Visitation hours start later.”

He had a hunch that the witch in white just didn’t want him to see his body. Putting on his sexiest smile – he hoped that was how he looked like, and he wasn’t just grinning like a psychopath – he leaned over the receptionist’s desk.

“He’s in a coma, darling,” he cooed. “He must feel so alone.”

“At the moment, the patient is unconscious. We will let you know if any changes appear. Your husband,” the woman looked at the screen, at something that was outside his field of view, “left clear instructions in this respect. If you want to see the patient, please come back later.”

“Later I have work,” Carter tried to reason with her.

“We all have, darling,” the woman smiled sweetly, but by the way her mean eyes glinted, she just loved to get on his nerves.

Was his charm-o-meter broken? Alex’s looks didn’t seem to work on this woman, and she wasn’t the only one around who appeared immune to this guy’s charms. Maybe the health care industry as a whole was not big on Alex Ruskin.

“Then I’ll just stick around until visitation hours begin,” he said, pursing his lips.

“Sure thing. We have fashion magazines in the waiting room. Maybe not enough to fill two hours, but you will find something to entertain yourself with, right?” the receptionist spoke.

This witch was downright rude.

“Of course,” he shrugged.

Well, if he was going to wait, that was it. His phone went off that very moment. Carter looked at the unknown number, wondering what kind of surprises were waiting for him on the other end.

“Yes,” he answered, making sure he sounded as irritated as he felt.

“Hi, boss,” Mark’s energetic voice came through. “I just wanted to make sure you’ll be here in time. You have a meeting with Yolanda at 8.30, just to give you a heads-up. Then, you have your appointment with Gladys at 10. Yolanda says she doesn’t need you until 1, so you can take your time grooming. Then, you have …”

“Ah, damn, what’s the point of being a star, if you’re a slave,” Carter mumbled, interrupting his assistant. “All right, I’ll be there.”

“Boss, don’t you want to hear the rest? I made sure you can start your ballet classes at 5, so you can still be home by 7 tonight,” Mark spoke. “Also, the reporter from New Entertainment keeps pestering me about your interview. I think he tries to play me, since I’m new. Did you agree to speak with this guy?”

“No, I didn’t,” Carter said abruptly.

From her desk, the receptionist was watching him with mirth. He had no choice. For now, his body had to stay put in that hospital room and he needed to take care of Alex’s career. Whoever up there fucked this up so badly had some real explanations to offer. That if there was really a hierarchy in Heaven, and that was where things like crazy body swaps were coming from. Or maybe there was some logical explanation that science could not really cover at the moment, for lack of information, and credible subjects.

“Boss?” Mark called from the other end, after a few moments of silence.

“Yes, Mark. I’ll be there in a jiffy.”

The receptionist was still looking at him with that irritating smirk on her face.

“Gotta go,” he told her, and her smile widened. “You’re wearing way too much makeup, darling. And crimson red is a complete no-no when you’re over 40.”

He had no idea if what he had said was true. Well, maybe his eyes had slid over some other titles, while reading Cosmopolitan the night before. Those glossy magazines, even in online form, had everything, from advice on dick sucking, to what colors to wear when walking your dog.

At least, the receptionist’s smile faded. And that was plenty satisfying. This time, he was the one to smirk as he walked out of the hospital.

***

“What happened to you?” Yolanda almost screamed, while pushing herself towards him, like a homing missile.

She was right under his nose and was inspecting him from down there, like he had suddenly grown horns.

“What do you mean?” he stopped from taking one step back.

The little woman could be intimidating when she wanted.

“This,” one of her index fingers landed right under one of his eyes. “Dark circles. Did you not get your beauty sleep?”

Not exactly, Carter kept it to himself.

“I’m going to call Aron and tell him he should not keep you awake. I thought he knew your regimen.”

Maybe when his husband wasn’t pissed due to lack of sex, he thought.

“And stop grimacing. It gives you wrinkles. I know you’re answering to me in your own head. What? Are you afraid I can’t take what you want to say to me? I have plenty of training,” she pushed her finger as if she wanted to put his eye out.

“Stop it,” he batted her hand away. “I just slept on the sofa, that’s all.”

Yolanda almost staggered as she took a step back. She covered her mouth with one hand and looked at him in shock.

“What happened?” her voice was now normal, Yolanda back to her maternal self. “Don’t tell me you two had a fight.”

Carter shrugged.

“It happens.”

“Aron adores you, what could have gone wrong?” she asked, looking more and more worried.

Carter was starting to feel a bit awkward. And now Yolanda was watching him like she wanted to ask: What did you do?

“I didn’t do anything,” he answered to the unspoken question. Damn, he sounded so defensive. “Couples fight. Sometimes.”

“Not you and Aron,” Yolanda shook her head. “Come on, Alex, don’t make me lose hope. Perfect relationships exist, because of guys like you and your husband,” she continued in a reproachful tone.

Obviously, she had no idea Alex was spreading the love, aka blowjobs, all over the place. That was so not the perfect relationship. Yolanda was way too gullible, the poor thing. And he had a hunch Aron had been upset with Alex before. Yeap, there was trouble in paradise.

“It wasn’t anything serious,” he tried to calm her down. “Just a small quarrel between lovers. I almost forgot why we fought. Don’t worry, we’ll be all lovey-dovey by nightfall.”

Well, he hoped. There was no way for him to get close to his real body today with a packed schedule and everything. That meant he needed to perform that blowjob and do a great job while at it. Damn, he needed help. Professional help. But who to ask?

“If you say so,” Yolanda spoke, looking not terribly convinced by his insincere assurance. “Well, we’ll have to use more concealer to deal with those raccoon eyes.”

She was clearly exaggerating. But, of course, Alex aka the douchebag, had to be flawless. How horribly irritating.

“Yeah, put that on me, and let me be,” he waved. “What do I have to do today?”

“Well, today, you will be mostly pampered. We’ll look over a few ideas for the new ads, and in the afternoon we will go meet some clients.”

The anti-socialite in Carter cringed at the news. He could go through a few meetings, but why was everyone so bent on seeing him? He was supposed just to make himself pretty for the camera and nothing more. At least, that was what he thought.

“Come on, don’t make that face,” Yolanda pinched his cheeks. “You’re a charmer, everyone loves you! And you need to do that interview with that reporter from New Entertainment. You know how much you love seeing your face everywhere. Why not this week? Plus, when was the last time you gave an interview? Hmm, a couple of months ago? We let more time pass, and you’ll be declared officially dead. Fashion wise.”

Carter winced. How much was Aron willing to pay to keep his body in that vegetable state? Soon enough, he was going to grow tired with all those extra medical expenses, and then … Carter didn’t want to think about it. No, Aron, as he knew him was going to keep his body hanging on those machine for all eternity. He pushed away the thought that his parents didn’t seem to have bothered to come see their son. They hadn’t spoken in a while, and he knew that, and probably they were doing Alaska right now, or maybe Antarctica, but seriously, this was a life and death situation. The problem was, Aron was his lifeline. And, at the moment, his husband’s lifeline, too, although Aron had no idea.

Maybe he needed to take care of some things himself. Alex was not going to be bothered if Carter spent his money to keep him alive, right? If anything, he was probably going to be thankful.

“Hey,” Yolanda snapped her fingers in front of him. “Why are you spacing out so much? Come on, sweetie, I didn’t mean it. You’re not fashion dead. Just a little fashion disabled, at this point.”

“What a cheerful thought,” Alex replied dryly. “Tell me again, why should I do this interview?”

“To get back into the spotlight, of course. Come on, everyone wants to know how you got through a terrible accident and escaped almost unscathed. They want the whole story.”

“I don’t have the whole story,” Carter replied, alarmed.

“They don’t know that,” Yolanda waved her manicured hand. “Just steer the direction towards the new organic line we’re promoting. You know what brings home the dough. And mommy needs a new Gucci bag, you know?”

Carter groaned and shook his head. Yolanda wanted to act all superficial, but just one day after meeting her, he knew that was not true. She was just very invested in her fashion business, that was all.

“All right, I’ll go there and sell the hell out of that organic line,” he agreed, and Yolanda kissed him loudly on one cheek. “Just tell me what to say, and I’ll do it.”

Yolanda began chirping happily. He had a tough time concentrating, but he was doing his best. Yet, his thoughts were still a mess, and everything Yolanda was saying was slowly turning into a mush. Organic is amazing, blah, blah, blah, do you want all those chemicals enter your blood stream, and how about parabens and phthalates, ee i ee i o, this stuff is fantastic, hey, Macarena …

Damn, being in the fashion business sucked. Why did he have to remember all this stuff? It made no sense. That was why he loved numbers. They were cold and straight. And he liked all things straight.

“Can you give me the tl;dr version?” he eventually stopped Yolanda’s wordy waterfall.

“Organic is the best shit for everyone,” Yolanda said promptly and started to laugh. “You’ll do fine, don’t worry. And Aron will forgive you. I’m sure that is all you’re thinking about right now.”

Not exactly. But it was somewhat close.

“Yeah,” he admitted and looked down.

“Hey,” Yolanda called gently. “Don’t worry, okay? I have yet to see a guy more in love than your husband. You’re not his little sunshine, dear. You’re his whole sun.”

Just the words he needed to hear. So not true. Damn. If this body swap didn’t get reversed soon, all of Aron’s love had to go somewhere. Did that mean that he was going to put his ass up? Only the thought was making him break into cold sweat. There was no way he could live through that.

And that was not just the not-gay guy in him talking. He had other reasons to be afraid of that. So, back to old MacDonald had a farm …

TBC

Thanks for living through another chapter with me, good people! I hope you enjoyed it. Please let me know what you think because I love, love, love hearing from you. And even if it's just a reaction you want to live, that is totally fine, and lets me know that I did something right (or wrong! oh, no, hopefully, not).

I will also leave a small explanation here since my editor drew my attention that not everyone would be familiar with this expression:

tl;dr - too long; didn't read

Until next time,

Hugs and kisses,

Laura.

 

I also have a Patreon account, where people who feel inclined can come support me while writing these stories. I offer my patrons complete books, and extras, to make their support worthwhile. If that is something you would like to do, or you just want to check out my page, here is the address:

 

https://www.patreon.com/laurasfox

Copyright © 2018 Laura S. Fox; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 35
  • Love 10
  • Haha 2
  • Wow 1
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

6 minutes ago, Wesley8890 said:

Dude quit being a baby and put out! If you don't I will! Swap bods with me I will take care of that cheating dicks body. 

 

Ha, ha, Wes, I'm sure you would do a much better job! Too bad I distributed the role to Carter already! You would have made the perfect MC!

 

Hugs!

  • Like 2
  • Haha 2
Link to comment

Dumb question: Why doesn’t he just tell Aron the truth so the two of them can try to figure this out together?

  • Like 2
  • Love 1
Link to comment
On 7/15/2018 at 7:01 PM, Geemeedee said:

Dumb question: Why doesn’t he just tell Aron the truth so the two of them can try to figure this out together?

 

Hmm, the truth being the body swap? No, it's not a dumb question, but, as Carter wondered about this, even from the beginning, he has no other reason but that he doubts he would be believed and considered crazy instead. Also, there's another thing, that will be revealed later :)

 

(And I have the bases covered ;)) You will see why.

  • Like 3
  • Love 1
Link to comment
FanLit

Posted (edited)

The self suck and the “banana diet” were hilarious!!  

Carter is really trying to make the best of being in Alex’s body, all for Aron;  He says it’s for their “friendship”, he doesn’t yet realize how deep his love for Aron goes but I guess that shouldn’t be a surprise:

 

“Not that he had never seen gay porn. 

But it happened only because:

a. It had been an accident

b. Out of curiosity

c. Not, definitely not, with the intention to jerk off

d. All of the above”

 

Yeeeaaahhh.  De-nial ain’t just a river in Egypt, 😄.

 

I wonder if Aron really believes that he’s not in love with Carter anymore, ‘cause Carter is not the only one swimming in that river.  🏊‍♀️

Yolanda’s belief in Alex & Carter as the perfect couple was interesting, too.  Is Alex really not that close to her that she’d be unaware of his extramarital proclivities?

I gathered from their interaction with that neighbor in the last chapter that image is very important to Alex, I’m wondering how many people buy into the image or even how much is image at this point?  *scratching my head*

I mean, for all of Alex’s bitchiness and frustration that he causes him, Aron was besottedly happy to see his husband survive and he seems to be in this marriage by choice. 😶

 

Nice move along chapter, Rumpelstiltskin. 😉  The more glimpses I get of this marital relationship, the more curious I get.

Also wondering-will Carter’s body survive his injuries?

 

 

Edited by FanLit
  • Like 1
  • Love 2
  • Haha 2
Link to comment

A pact with himself to eat only one hamburger a day?  I don't know, Carter, that may be too strict!  😅

 

Don't worry, Carter, giving Aron a blow job makes perfect sense, and gay porn is merely instructional. Not ready for that? Well, thinking of Aron sucking you off is a better way get a hard-on anyway! And sucking on a banana? (A unicorn horn by any other name!) 

 

Carter, sorry to hear that your parents haven't even bothered to visit your body. This is the saddest moment in the chapter. 

 

Hey, Carter of the raccoon eyes and interview-dodging nature, "You're not fashion dead. Just a little fashion disabled...." (I like Yolanda!)

 

Yes, Laura, all of Aron's love has to go somewhere, and I love where Carter envisions it all going up his ass!  (You didn't quite word it that way, but that's how I read it.  😂)   No wonder he breaks out in a cold sweat!  

 

Thanks for a fun chapter!

  • Love 3
  • Haha 2
Link to comment
1 hour ago, FanLit said:

The self suck and the “banana diet” were hilarious!!  

Carter is really trying to make the best of being in Alex’s body, all for Aron;  He says it’s for their “friendship”, he doesn’t yet realize how deep his love for Aron goes but I guess that shouldn’t be a surprise:

 

“Not that he had never seen gay porn. 

But it happened only because:

a. It had been an accident

b. Out of curiosity

c. Not, definitely not, with the intention to jerk off

d. All of the above”

 

Yeeeaaahhh.  De-nial ain’t just a river in Egypt, 😄.

 

I wonder if Aron really believes that he’s not in love with Carter anymore, ‘cause Carter is not the only one swimming in that river.  🏊‍♀️

Yolanda’s belief in Alex & Carter as the perfect couple was interesting, too.  Is Alex really not that close to her that she’d be unaware of his extramarital proclivities?

I gathered from their interaction with that neighbor in the last chapter that image is very important to Alex, I’m wondering how many people buy into the image or even how much is image at this point?  *scratching my head*

I mean, for all of Alex’s bitchiness and frustration that he causes him, Aron was besottedly happy to see his husband survive and he seems to be in this marriage by choice. 😶

 

Nice move along chapter, Rumpelstiltskin. 😉  The more glimpses I get of this marital relationship, the more curious I get.

Also wondering-will Carter’s body survive his injuries?

 

 

4

 

Well, my dear godmother - I feel like I should call you that, now that you gave me a new name - thanks for laughing at my jokes! Ha, ha, but really I hoped I'd make people laugh with this story, so it's a reward to hear I manage! 

 

Loved the de-nial joke, so good! :)) Well, and you're not off the mark here in regards to our guys who like to swim in the said river. How is that saying? Fake it until you make it? I don't think that ever worked.

 

Yolanda is fooled by Alex's care for a perfect image ... well, she has no reason to doubt him, as she's my good-natured character who cannot see bad things in people, and I'm saying that without any fear of spoilers. And it's not only because she's gullible, though. Alex is a very skillful man, and let's leave it at that for now. :)

 

As for your last question, I won't answer directly, but, hey, it's a comedy, and death shouldn't be in the tags, right? 

 

Lots of love,

Rumpelstiltskin.

  • Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Fingers Crossed 1
Link to comment
25 minutes ago, travlbug said:

A pact with himself to eat only one hamburger a day?  I don't know, Carter, that may be too strict!  😅

 

Don't worry, Carter, giving Aron a blow job makes perfect sense, and gay porn is merely instructional. Not ready for that? Well, thinking of Aron sucking you off is a better way get a hard-on anyway! And sucking on a banana? (A unicorn horn by any other name!) 

 

Carter, sorry to hear that your parents haven't even bothered to visit your body. This is the saddest moment in the chapter. 

 

Hey, Carter of the raccoon eyes and interview-dodging nature, "You're not fashion dead. Just a little fashion disabled...." (I like Yolanda!)

 

Yes, Laura, all of Aron's love has to go somewhere, and I love where Carter envisions it all going up his ass!  (You didn't quite word it that way, but that's how I read it.  😂)   No wonder he breaks out in a cold sweat!  

 

Thanks for a fun chapter!

 

Hey, hey, thanks for the nice review/comment! Carter is clearly bent on trying at least one type of diet, so one hamburger a day sounds like a good start! And the unicorn horn, he, he, I haven't thought of that before!

 

Well, I must say that I'm glad you noticed the mentioning of Carter's parents. They will not be just a footnote in the story, as you will see later. 

 

As for rewording the thing with the love in the ass, ha, ha, you just put it better than me! 

 

Last, but not least, thank you for liking Yolanda! She's my spirit animal!

  • Love 2
Link to comment

I love this twisted story.   The more confused I get the better.  And since you mentioned a week or so ago that everyone may not be who they seem I read and wonder about everyone.  The receptionist at the hospital has now peaked my curiosity.  And does she never go home??? Looking forward to more chaos.  Thanks. 

  • Love 2
Link to comment
4 hours ago, glennish said:

I love this twisted story.   The more confused I get the better.  And since you mentioned a week or so ago that everyone may not be who they seem I read and wonder about everyone.  The receptionist at the hospital has now peaked my curiosity.  And does she never go home??? Looking forward to more chaos.  Thanks. 

 

Ha, ha, color me evil ... Well, to avoid making people even more confused than they are already, I will admit to the truth that the receptionist is not an important part of the plot, and was there just as the necessary obstacle in Carter's way to see ... himself again.

 

BUT ... as far as the chaos is concerned, ah, definitely expect more. Certainly. Undoubtedly.

 

Thanks a lot for dropping by and commenting! Hugs!

  • Wow 1
Link to comment

You are being cruel manipulating your poor reader in chapter after chapter and there a so many remaining. Ah, well, I guess it is best just to sit back and enjoy the ride.

  • Like 1
  • Haha 1
Link to comment
3 hours ago, Will Hawkins said:

You are being cruel manipulating your poor reader in chapter after chapter and there a so many remaining. Ah, well, I guess it is best just to sit back and enjoy the ride.

 

Ha, ha, I might recommend a break ... Carter's adventures might follow the sinuous path of a quirky and one of a kind rollercoaster. I'm glad to see readers getting so invested. Just be warned! The plot only gets more and more convoluted from this point onward.

  • Like 1
Link to comment

I'm still wondering if Carter's going to wake up, and it all be a dream. Or him dreaming while in a coma, from the accident. 

But I don't think that's likely.

I'm also wondering if he's discovering a new side to himself, sexually. Because of some of his reactions, and his reaction, and confusion about, the way he acted at Aron and Alex's wedding? But then other times, he's clearly not heading in that direction. This could be further signs of his state of confusion. 

 Even if he did start to have those feelings, he'd possibly blame Alex's body rather than his own emotions, for them.

He'd have to be in his own body again, to know for sure.

I'm really enjoying this. Thanks again. 😊

 

  • Love 2
Link to comment
23 minutes ago, M1984 said:

I'm still wondering if Carter's going to wake up, and it all be a dream. Or him dreaming while in a coma, from the accident. 

But I don't think that's likely.

I'm also wondering if he's discovering a new side to himself, sexually. Because of some of his reactions, and his reaction, and confusion about, the way he acted at Aron and Alex's wedding? But then other times, he's clearly not heading in that direction. This could be further signs of his state of confusion. 

 Even if he did start to have those feelings, he'd possibly blame Alex's body rather than his own emotions, for them.

He'd have to be in his own body again, to know for sure.

I'm really enjoying this. Thanks again. 😊

 

Everything in this commentary is well spot on. I mainly used the 'body swap' trope here as a vehicle for experimentation. Carter, of course, will have to decide if what he feels - including physically wise - is real, or just the side effect of walking and breathing in another person's skin. The dream theory ... I can't recall right now if someone else wondered about it. You're both right and wrong, but you'll have to read the entire story for that particular puzzle to solve :) Thanks for keeping up with the story.

  • Like 1
  • Love 1
Link to comment

OMG !! i can't take away from my mind that pic of Carter trying to suck that banana 😂

just hilarious !

excellent chapter 👍

  • Haha 2
Link to comment

I had this crazy theory that Alex knew that Aron's love for Carter was never completely waters under the bridge. This is no way a explanation for him cheating on an amazing guy who treats him like a princess, but people had crazy thoughts, right?

The problem is that I think Aron will fall in love(fall more in love?) with Alex because of Carter being in this body. And since I believe Carter will also fall in love with Aron, the only explanation is Aron discovering and believing in the switch of bodies between them. Gosh, so complicated lol

Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..