Jump to content
    Laura S. Fox
  • Author
  • 2,862 Words
  • 4,019 Views
  • 8 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction that combine worlds created by the original content owner with names, places, characters, events, and incidents that are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously, and any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, organizations, companies, events or locales are entirely coincidental.
Authors are responsible for properly crediting Original Content creator for their creative works.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Stories in this Fandom are works of fan fiction. Any names or characters, businesses or places, events or incidents, are fictitious. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidental. Recognized characters, events, incidents belong to Old Xian <br>

Nude Pics Please! - 1. Chapter 1 - A Date, What Date?

Mo Guan Shan was not some kind of idiot. Nope, he wasn't. So why was this idiot, He Tian, treating him like one? Alright, he got his ass beaten and handed to him, but it was not like that meant He Tian had any right to push him around like that.

Why was he allowing that to begin with? Wasn't he some kind of a badass? At least, he used to. Well, not anymore. Because he was busy playing house with that idiot, cooking and cleaning and ...

His hand hovered his phone. That thing had to be handled with gloves and dumped into a river. But it wasn't like he could afford a new phone, just like that. After all, everything he had to do was wipe out that picture from existence.

That asshole! Sending him a picture of his dick out of the blue like that! Mo Guan Shan could still feel the tip of his ears getting hot only remembering whatever he could from that short glance he had landed on that pic, before almost smashing his phone against the wall.

Frankly, he was happy the phone was still intact. Really, he had no money to spare on a new one, and it was just childish to be scared of a picture.

Scared? He grimaced. Of a picture? He grabbed his phone, determined to just delete that stupid pic.

Yet, instead, he remained with his phone in his hand, his thumb hesitating. Alright, it was not like there was anyone around. And ... well, he was curious.

He sat on the bed and drew a long breath. Come on, it was nothing! He had seen plenty of naked guys. And he had his own dick. It was not like He Tian could be that different. He decided to open the pic, look at it, find something to laugh at, and then delete it.

He was not a coward. He Tian was just taking advantage. What a dishonorable asshole! But Mo Guan Shan was not one to deny when he was on the losing side. Things were going to change. They had to. He was not going to be a loser all his life. He wasn't a loser, to begin with.

He Tian had to have a shriveled dick. Maybe he had a small dick and he was just overconfident. Mo Guan Shan was so going to make fun of him the next time he was going to see him.

Yeah, this was only about revenge. There was a bit of satisfaction in opening the pic and looking at it now. But his self-assured smile died on his lips when he looked at the picture.

He Tian's dick wasn't small, and it wasn't shriveled. Moa Guan Shan could feel his teeth grinding. Alright, they were in the final year of high school and that meant that they were almost men, no longer boys.

But what he saw in that picture was putting him to shame. It wasn't that He Tian's dick was that different. But it was longer, thicker, and ... half hard? What the hell!

He had a mind to throw his cell phone again. However, this time, he decided against it. Albeit reluctantly, he stole another glance at the pic. Then another.

Was it just him or was it getting hot in the room all of a sudden? It wasn't like he had ever stared at another guy's dick for such a long time. Porn didn't matter. There, he was too busy focusing on the chick to pay any attention to the dude's dick pounding into her.

Why had He Tian been half hard when he had taken that pic? Was there any explanation? Maybe he was about to jerk off or something. Mo Guan Shan adjusted his position. Why was he thinking about He Tian jerking off?

It was funny how sometimes he could remember some useless detail, with so much clarity that his head hurt. And, right now, he had a flash of He Tian's slender long fingers. The way he held his cigarette ... There was something detached about the guy's mannerisms. It was like he never, never, never, gave a fuck.

Mo Guan Shan would give a nut to be that cool. Not that he would admit it in a thousand years. And the thing was that guy was that cool, without making an effort. He Tian would laugh his ass off if he knew right now Mo Guan Shan was staring at his dick.

Probably He Tian had had like who knew how many girlfriends. He was the most popular in his class, and girls from other classes were crazy for him, too. Yet, Mo Guan Shan could not remember one single time seeing the guy with a girl. Seeing how much time he needed to spend with the asshole, he must have noticed something by now.

It was not like He Tian wasn't into women, right? Come on, the guy was like a local idol. But, again, there was all that teasing and ... Mo Guan Shan didn't want to think about He Tian's love life right now. With a sigh, he threw himself on the bed.

Great, now he had the image of the guy's dick imprinted on his brain cells.

*** 

"So," He Tian pushed onto his shoulder, invading his personal space like it wasn't even there.

"So?" Mo Guan Shan tried to shrug the other off, but to no avail.

"Did you look at it?"

He knew what the guy meant, but he played it cool.

"I have no idea what shit you're talking about."

"Ugh, you really have a dirty mouth, Momo," He Tian teased.

He hated when the guy's voice turned low like that when speaking his name. No, not his name, that damn stupid nickname that he would not agree with in eons.

"I might have to teach you a lesson," the brunet added, as he brushed by him, heading for his class.

"In your dreams," Mo Guan Shan murmured behind him.

"After school, you're with me," He Tian threw over his shoulder.

"I have plans," he shouted at the guy's turned back.

"Really?" He Tian turned his head slightly, shooting a death glare at him.

The same glare saying that Mo Guan Shan didn't want to mess with the guy. He looked away. He Tian was gone, but that didn't mean Mo Guan Shan didn't know he had to meet up with the guy after hours.

The day in school dragged and dragged. He was still lost in thought when He Tian came to his class to take him along.

"I'm coming," he muttered under his breath when he noticed the guy standing in the door.

"It would be nice to hear you say that with a little bit more confidence," the brunet chuckled when Mo Guan Shan finally reached him.

"You know what, He Tian?" He stopped in front of the other, wishing for the umpteenth time to be taller. "You should meet up with some nice girls after hours. People seeing us like this, all the time ... they might start talking."

"Hm, about what?" He Tian fell in line with him.

"You know," Mo Guan Shan tried to shrug it off. "Two dudes spending all their free time together. That definitely is not right."

"Jian Yi and Zhan Zheng Xi are always together."

"Yeah, and people talk," Mo Guan Shan looked away, feeling his face turning red.

"About what?" He Tian inquired immediately, watching him like a hawk like he was waiting for Mo Guan Shan to make the wrong move or say something stupid.

"About ... you know. They're not into girls. That they are into ... each other."

"And?" He Tian shrugged. "Who cares?"

"Well, I suppose they do," the redhead tried to find quickly a reason.

"Have you ever watched those two? It's like there's nothing else in the universe but the two of them. I doubt they mind whatever gossip you might have heard."

"Even so, if it's not true and people would start talking ... that would be bad for the reputation of those involved," Mo Guan Shan continued.

"Are you that close-minded, then?" He Tian pushed his hands into his pockets and watched him with half-hooded eyes.

"Geez," Mo Guan Shan rolled his eyes. "Are you really okay with people saying that you're gay?"

He Tian smiled, but his eyes remained cold.

"I think you've diverted this conversation long enough. Give me your phone."

"Hm, what?" Mo Guan Shan's eyes grew wide.

It was way too easy for He Tian to push him against the wall, and quickly fish his phone out of the pocket.

"Hey, give it back, asshole!"

He Tian used one hand to hold him at a distance, gluing his back against the wall, while he shuffled quickly through his phone. Ah, damn it, how did the asshole know his password? He struggled, trying to escape the guy's rough hold, but to no avail. Also, he had to keep it down, if he didn't want attention from some teacher or classmates, although the room was now deserted.

"Ah, there it is," He Tian said with satisfaction, and, just like that, he handed Mo Guan Shan his phone back.

He was definitely mortified when he took the phone and shoved it in his pocket.

"I forgot about it," he mumbled. "I should have deleted that dirty pic the moment you sent it."

"What are you talking about?" He Tian played the innocent. "I was just checking to see if you have my home number, too."

Mo Guan Shan could feel a large knot forming at the base of his throat.

"Like you wouldn't know that," he glared at the guy.

"Oh, you were talking about that pic," He Tian chuckled and hooked one arm over the other's shoulders. "Would you like to see more, then?"

"Like hell I do," Mo Guan Shan protested and tried to shake off the guy.

He Tian just pulled him closer.

"What do you want with me this early? And really, you could eat take out once in a while. It won't kill you."

"Actually, I'm taking you somewhere we can eat."

The redhead watched the other, feeling very much suspicious over this sudden act of so-called kindness. So he had to ask.

"Why?"

"Aren't you hungry?"

"Yeah, but that's not the point."

"That's exactly the point," He Tian retorted. "Come on, pull back those claws. No one's gonna jump you. At least, not while we're eating," the guy added with a smug grin.

Mo Guan Shan just shook his head. The idiot was working some angle. For now, he just had to tag along and see what was going to happen.

*** 

The meal had been incredibly pleasant. It was not the fast food joint type of place Mo Guan Shan was familiar with, but it wasn't fancy enough to make him feel bad. Plus, He Tian had kept his mouth shut all the time, which was a blessing in itself.

He murmured words of thanks after He Tian paid and they stood up to leave.

"What do you know?" The brunet teased. "You are not that unfamiliar with polite words, after all."

"Fuck you," Mo Guan Shan snapped back.

There was something in He Tian's eyes today that he could not remember seeing before. It was making him feel strange. And hot all over, like he was going down with a fever or something. Maybe he was falling ill after all.

"We'll see about that later," He Tian replied and again he lay an arm casually over the other's shoulders.

"Thanks for the meal, but if you're already full, what do you need me for? I hope you're not still hungry."

"Nope. Now we'll go see a movie," the brunet said cheerfully.

He didn't like that smile. He Tian's eyes were growing small, to the point that they turned into thin slits, while he still pretended to be happy for some reason.

"What movie?" He questioned.

"We'll see once we get there," the other responded, with a small shrug.

*** 

The movie was quite fun, Mo Guan Shan thought. It was the latest blockbuster and he hadn't seen it. He usually had to wait for the pirated version to come up, and so far held no hope that he was going to see it. And at a nice movie theater, on top of everything.

"You sure you don't want some?" He Tian whispered to him as he pushed his soda can towards him.

He had refused to be treated to drinks, too, seeing that he was already invited and didn't have to pay for the ticket. But now, for some reason, his throat was parched. He was about to refuse, but the action on the screen captured his attention and he just took the offered can and sipped through the straw. When he handed it back, He Tian's fingers brushed over his.

Suddenly, the movie no longer seemed that interesting. The lingering warmth of He Tian's fingers was making him a bit lightheaded. He licked his lips, the sweet taste of the fizzy drink still there, as well. And then, it struck him. He had drunken from the same can as He Tian. His lips had been where the guy's mouth ...

Argh, he wanted nothing but to be somewhere else now. He was overly conscious. It was like he could feel the guy shifting in his chair, even if very lightly. No, he needed to focus on the screen. The movie was too good to lose over something stupid like that.

It felt like it took long minutes for his heart to slow down its beating. In the end, he managed to enjoy himself.

*** 

"Thanks for the movie," he spoke once they were out of the theater.

He Tian showed no sign he wanted to part ways, and that was pretty strange.

"I have now some work to do ..." he started.

"Now let's head back to my place," He Tian interrupted him.

Alright, after a generous meal and the latest blockbuster, he supposed the brunet now wanted him to clean his entire apartment or something. In a way, now he had been paid, so there was no reason to be salty about it.

"Okay," he agreed, wondering why was He Tian still holding him tightly like they were best friends.

The guy had a habit of being touchy-feely, but right now, the way he held one arm over Mo Guan Shan's shoulders didn't feel like teasing. It was, actually, comforting.

They walked to He Tian's home in companionable silence.

*** 

"So, what do you need me to do?" He asked the moment they were inside.

The house looked spotless, but who knew what the guy wanted? Maybe he had left a mess in the shower or something.

"Sit," He Tian gestured for the sofa, and Mo Guan Shan obeyed.

The guy plopped next to him.

"Why did you keep the picture?" The brunet asked.

"What picture?"

Fuck, fuck, fuck! So the guy was going to beat the crap out of him because he dared to stare at that stupid pic! How did the situation become so fucked up? No, no, he needed to be cool.

"I have no idea what ..."

"My dick pic," He Tian half turned to watch him. "Why did you keep it?"

"It wasn't like that," he protested. "I just forgot about it."

He Tian shook his head, throwing him one of those strange looks he had kept throwing today in Mo Guan Shan's direction.

"Come on, Momo, I know you looked. You stared at it, didn't you?"

"I didn't! Who would want to see your pencil prick?"

He Tian laughed and casually placed one hand on Mo Guan Shan's thigh.

"Then I suppose yours is really huge, then," he teased. "Come on, let's compare."

"What the fuck, dude? Are you finally losing it?" The redhead jumped off the couch like he had been burned.

He Tian came after him. Mo Guan Shan wondered if he could make it to the door with that beast after him.

"Come on, Momo, I showed you mine. Now you have to show me yours."

"I didn't ask you to show it to me, idiot," he hissed.

Oh, great. Now the guy was having him pinned against the door.

"I'll let you go, on one condition," He Tian smirked, as he placed his palms above the other's head. "Tell me exactly why you kept the pic."

"I told you," the redhead looked away.

"I can tell you're lying. You're blushing like a school girl right now. Just admit it. Did you jerk off with it?"

"No, what the fuck, idiot?" Mo Guan Shan looked up.

There must have been something in his eyes because He Tian's smile died a little.

"Oh, I see."

He took a deep breath as the brunet moved away.

"You can go," the guy said, his back turned now.

Mo Guan Shan almost pulled the knob from the door as he stormed out of He Tian's home.

TBC

Copyright © 2020 19 Days by Old Xian; All Rights Reserved; This story contains graphic depictions of sexual intercourse. The characters belong to their original creator.
  • Like 20
  • Love 4
  • Wow 1
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction that combine worlds created by the original content owner with names, places, characters, events, and incidents that are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously, and any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, organizations, companies, events or locales are entirely coincidental.
Authors are responsible for properly crediting Original Content creator for their creative works.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Stories in this Fandom are works of fan fiction. Any names or characters, businesses or places, events or incidents, are fictitious. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidental. Recognized characters, events, incidents belong to Old Xian <br>
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

Veeeeerrrrryyyyy Interesting.

Not being a follower of the comic, I'm unaware of their history but there's definite chemistry between these lines.

He Tian (the cat) seems to like Mo Guan Shan (the mouse) and wants to force him to admit the same.

  • Like 1
  • Love 1
Link to comment
On 5/2/2018 at 9:07 PM, FanLit said:

Veeeeerrrrryyyyy Interesting.

Not being a follower of the comic, I'm unaware of their history but there's definite chemistry between these lines.

He Tian (the cat) seems to like Mo Guan Shan (the mouse) and wants to force him to admit the same.

 

He, he, I'm glad that I can put into words what these two characters are like, so that people who don't know them can like them :)

  • Like 1
Link to comment

Why does Mo Guan Shan have to do whatever He Tian says (as far as cooking and cleaning go)?

  • Love 1
Link to comment
On 5/7/2018 at 11:13 PM, Geemeedee said:

Why does Mo Guan Shan have to do whatever He Tian says (as far as cooking and cleaning go)?

 

Since this is a fanfiction piece, it was written as if people would know the characters, so first of all my sincere apologies. As there are people who seem to be interested in the story without knowing the original story behind it, I will do my best to make an introduction to the characters and their situation. I will reply first to you here, in the comments section, and I will see what I can do to properly explain the entire setup.

 

That being said, in the original story, things are as follows. Mo Guan Shan is a bit of a punk and gets into a nasty fight with one of He Tian's friends. Things end with that guy in the hospital, but Mo Guan Shan doesn't exactly escape unpunished. After the fight, a few days later, He Tian finds Mo Guan Shan as he exits a supermarket, while musing over how much he hates to eat packaged meals. For reasons that are not yet clear in the original story, He Tian lives on his own, in a vast loft apartment with very little furniture inside. Hence, he has no one to cook for him.

 

It is made obvious, at some point, to the readers that Mo Guan Shan's family had a restaurant, so Momo knows how to cook and He Tian is aware of that. So, that day, he grabs Mo Guan Shan and drags him home so the guy can cook for him. Momo is a bit afraid of He Tian, so he obeys. As the story in the comics progresses, the readers witness how He Tian saves Mo Guan Shan from becoming a drop out. He Tian also seems to enjoy Momo's services very much and not only. However, since he doesn't want to humiliate the boy by paying him to be his 'maid', he finds work for Mo Guan Shan at one of his family's friends.

 

There is quite a bit of drama there, as Momo's father is in jail, and we're not told what for, and Momo acts like a punk because he feels angered and helpless about what happened with his dad. He Tian basically tries - and succeeds so far in the original story - to save Momo from a life of crime.

 

I hope this clarifies the entire situation a little. If not, feel free to ask more questions!

 

Thank you for reading!

  • Like 3
  • Love 1
  • Haha 1
Link to comment

It's so funny how He Tian tries to hit on Momo by taking him on a date, and the guy is in total denial. Thanks for the background explanation, it helped, but the story works without it too.

(but it would be easier to read the chapter if you got rid of all the empty lines, if you don't mind me saying so.)

  • Love 1
Link to comment
21 hours ago, Timothy M. said:

It's so funny how He Tian tries to hit on Momo by taking him on a date, and the guy is in total denial. Thanks for the background explanation, it helped, but the story works without it too.

(but it would be easier to read the chapter if you got rid of all the empty lines, if you don't mind me saying so.)

 

Ah, Timmy, you're right about the empty spaces ... I took the story as I had it formatted for a fanfiction site where I thought it looked good this way. My bad, I didn't realize it would be kind of annoying. As for the story, I'm glad that you like it! (And 'denial' is Momo's middle name, lol)

  • Like 1
Link to comment
18 hours ago, Thorn Wilde said:

Ooh, good start! The boys are cute. Makes me want to read on, so I shall! 

 

Thank you, Thorn, for giving my story a chance :)

 

  • Love 1
Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..