Jump to content
    Laura S. Fox
  • Author
  • 3,611 Words
  • 11,696 Views
  • 8 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction that combine worlds created by the original content owner with names, places, characters, events, and incidents that are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously, and any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, organizations, companies, events or locales are entirely coincidental.
Authors are responsible for properly crediting Original Content creator for their creative works.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Stories in this Fandom are works of fan fiction. Any names or characters, businesses or places, events or incidents, are fictitious. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidental. Recognized characters, events, incidents belong to Old Xian <br>

Nude Pics Please! - 4. Wet, Wet, Wet

He Tian wants to show something to Mo Guan Shan. Warning: sexy times ahead ;)

History lessons were usually dull, but this was getting beyond whatever Mo Guan Shan thought he could take. He had been in a funk ever since yesterday. His phone was inert, clearly not intent on letting him know of some message he might have missed.

And what was he expecting, anyway? He Tian was a guy. Just like him. They had jerked off together. Kind of. He Tian had jerked them off together, that was the truth. And Mo Guan Shan had loved it, at that time. He had enjoyed it so much that he had wanted nothing more than to lick the droplets of sweat off He Tian’s skin, to bask into his scent, and let himself rest after the deed was done.

But, as the saying went, it ain’t no rest for the wicked. Because the idiot had had to make things clear. Whatever had happened, it was nothing. It meant nothing. Just two guys, who weren’t even friends, to begin with, jerking off.

He could feel his head on the brink of an explosion, or an implosion, he could not be sure. Why were things so complicated now? He hated the guy. He Tian had been breathing down his neck for years now, and the fucker showed no signs that he was going to get bored anytime soon.

Mo Guan Shan had gotten used to that. With the constant bickering they shared. With the not so veiled threats from He Tian, and his own pretense that he could not give a damn. The truth was never clear between them. The dark haired boy had grown into a teenager, almost a man, if anyone was to pay attention to how his eyes glinted with something foreign and wild once in a while.

He had been tempted to think that He Tian must have seen things. Things that were not intended to be seen by a high school boy. Mo Guan Shan had caught wind of the fact that He Cheng, the guy’s older brother, was in with some bad crowd. But as strange as He Tian’s family was, he definitely looked like he always had things under control.

Which was not the same thing that could be said about Mo Guan Shan’s take on life. He was walking on a thin thread, and he felt like dangers were trying to jump him at every corner. He could not be as laid back and self-assured as that asshole. No one was handing him a loft apartment just for him, and money from who knew where.

Mo Guan Shan knew what hardship was. He wasn’t complaining, but he knew that things were going to get tough, once he was going to finish high school. Maybe he was going to work in a kitchen somewhere. After all, cooking was in his blood, and he loved it. Of course, he didn’t need that idiot to know he enjoyed cooking so much. He Tian, the asshole he was, would make a stupid joke only hearing about it.

And now he could not focus on what the teacher was saying, because his heart was full to the point of bursting, and he was such a mess that he could not recognize himself.

Saved by the bell, he let go a long sigh, when the lesson finally reached its end and the teacher left the class. He wasn’t in the mood to enjoy the break, either. What was next after history? He checked his bag, only to find something to do with his hands.

“Momo,” he heard someone calling from him.

The idiot could not care less that he was embarrassing him in front of his colleagues.

“The fuck you want,” he murmured, not even bothering to formulate the full question.

“Skip class,” He Tian said with a small shrug while navigating the desks, to reach Mo Guan Shan.

“Good riddance. You don’t have to report to me.”

He cursed when the taller boy caught him by the front of his shirt and pulled him to his feet. His eyes clashed with dark pools promising nothing good.

“It looks like I wasn’t clear enough. We’re skipping class together.”

With that, He Tian began dragging him out of his desk. He barely managed to grab his bag. He Tian was lucky he wasn’t in for causing a scandal and having some teacher all over their backs. That was the only reason he was following the nasty idiot.

“Where is your bag?” he asked.

He Tian made a vague gesture with his head. They were in the hallway, and Mo Guan Shan was about to say something when they both spotted the principal. The brunet pushed them both through the door to the boys’ room and calmly shut the door behind them.

“Quick call,” Mo Guan Shan nodded and let his bag on one of the sinks. “We’re waiting for the bell? To jet, I mean.”

He Tian’s eyes were unreadable as the guy gave the other a long once over. It was making Mo Guan Shan uncomfortable. That gaze … what did it mean? It made him feel like he wasn’t ready, whatever it meant.

The bell blared over the hallways as if on cue, and He Tian slightly opened the door to check for something. When he was satisfied with whatever he needed to check, he turned towards Mo Guan Shan.

Okay, now the dark eyes were so intense, they were making his skin crawl.

“What are you …?”

He didn’t get a chance to finish what he was going to ask. He Tian’s lips closed over his, and he was pulled into a hard embrace. No, there was no way he was crazy enough to mistake this for some romantic bullcrap. The guy’s mouth was demanding, his tongue pushing inside like it wanted to penetrate and … conquer everything in its path.

It took him all the strength he could muster to push the guy away a few inches.

“What on earth do you think you’re doing?” he asked through his teeth, not wanting to taste the flavor left on his lips by the sudden kiss.

“Continuing,” He Tian shrugged, and moved in to clamp their mouths together again.

“Cut the crap!” Mo Guan Shan protested. “Continuing what?"

“Where we left off.”

“Funny, I thought we both finished,” Mo Guan Shan replied dryly.

“What? So young and no stamina? Don’t tell me you jerk off once a week?” the brunet teased.

“Shut the fuck up. I jerk off every day, idiot.”

“Good to hear,” He Tian replied with an all-knowing smirk. “So, what would it take to get it up?”

“What? Like right now?” he asked, clearly alarmed.

“Yeah. ‘Cause I’m all hard, you see,” the taller boy caught his right hand and placed it over his crotch.

That was definitely a hard-on.

“Why on earth are you hard in the middle of a school day?” His hand pressed against the clothed erection on its own accord.

“Thinking of you. How we did it yesterday,” He Tian smiled, and his eyes wore than dangerous glint again.

“We didn’t do it yesterday,” Mo Guan Shan hissed.

“Oh, really? What’s your definition of ‘it’, then?”

“You know it. Don’t play the idiot with me.”

“Oh, don’t tell me that yesterday meant nothing to you,” He Tian feigned hurt, but the corners of his mouth were twitching.

“It was just … jerking off, you know?” the redhead tried to find an explanation quickly.

“So, would you like to do more then? Momo, you really are fast,” He Tian grabbed him, by cupping his ass with his hands and forcing him with his butt on the sink.

Now the guy’s crotch was suggestively grinding against his, and Mo Guan Shan could feel his resolve starting to falter.

“Idiot,” he murmured and looked away.

“Come on, Momo, don’t be shy,” He Tian teased while continuing to rub himself against the other’s crotch.

“I’m not shy,” the redhead murmured.

“You’re blushing.”

“Well, I’m hot, and you’re all over me.”

“Finally, you’re speaking the truth. You’re hot,” He Tian made his head turn and began kissing him again.

This time, it took Mo Guan Shan much more determination to break the kiss. That tongue in his mouth felt like heaven, but it was just another disappointment waiting to happen, and he could not have that.

“Don’t you have any other friend to get your rocks off with? I get it that you don’t want to get involved with a girl, being the last year in high school, and all, but really, why me? I bet you have plenty of friends to jerk off with.”

“You think?” He Tian’s smile was slightly dubious right now.

“Yeah. Don’t you?”

“Hm, no.”

“And what’s with the kissing? I get it. We can jerk off together,” Mo Guan Shan pretended that his heart was not beating wildly, and his own body was reacting to the slow grind of He Tian’s hips.

“Don’t you like it? By the small sounds you make when I kiss you, you’re like about to come or something,” He Tian joked.

“Idiot, I’m not some girl. And I’m not making any sounds.”

“Do you want me to record it? Actually, that’s a good idea,” He Tian made a move to get his phone, but the redhead caught his wrist just in time.

“No. So this is what’s all about, huh? Let’s jerk off. No need to skip the rest of the day only for that,” the redhead put on a brave face.

“Actually, this is not what I have in mind,” He Tian let his lips travel across the other’s jawline.

“Tian,” he whispered, this time alarmed.

“Hm, that’s nice,” the dark-haired boy hummed, making the other all ticklish.

“What?”

The words felt like sweet clay in his mouth.

“The way you say my name. Say it again.”

“Cut it out,” he tried to protest, but his hands were no longer pushing the other away.

If anything, he needed to drag He Tian closer, to hold him. It was such a thin thread he was walking on. It was official. He was going crazy, and he could not even care less about it.

“You don’t want me to,” He Tian smirked against his lips and dragged his tongue lazily over Mo Guan Shan’s lips.

The air was electric, everywhere He Tian touched was making him feverish, and he felt like falling. The brunet was taking his time, tasting, experimenting, and finally, Mo Guan Shan reacted. He sucked in the teasing tongue, making a small, weird, slurping sound.

A small gasp was the immediate answer.

“So, are we going to jerk off already or not?” the redhead tried to act bravely, but even to his ears, his voice sounded shaky and small.

“No,” He Tian broke the kiss. “I’m not skipping class for a quick jerk off in the bathroom.”

Somehow, that sounded like an accusation.

“Not my idea,” Mo Guan Shan said gruffly.

“Let’s go,” He Tian grabbed his hand, and like that, they marched into the empty hallway.

*** 

It should have come as no surprise that they were again back at He Tian’s apartment. If there was one place where the idiot wanted to engage in his personal proclivities, that had to be it. The problem was everything felt unreal and strange.

They had taken public transportation to reach their destination. And all the fucking time, He Tian had held his hand, like they were in first grade and too afraid to get lost. A few glances had landed their way, and Mo Guan Shan had preferred to look out the window. When he had dared to look at He Tian, the brunet’s frozen expression, stuck into a manic smile, he had understood why no one dared to comment or to bother them in any way.

“So,” he said as he sat gingerly on the sofa. “What do you have in mind?” he asked.

“Close your eyes,” the brunet said quietly, while still standing.

“Are you going to do something weird?” Mo Guan Shan cocked his head to one side. “I’m okay with jerking off, but anything else is off limits.”

“What’s anything else?” He Tian pushed his hands into his pockets.

“You know,” Mo Guan Shan could feel his cheeks getting red, again.

“You’re cute when you’re blushing. What are thinking of, Momo?”

“N-nothing,” he stammered.

“Come on, close your eyes. I promise you it’s nothing weird.”

It took him a short fight with his own conscience to finally relax and lay his head back.

“Ready,” he whispered.

By the shuffling of clothes, He Tian was moving about. Rough hands were soon on his thighs, and he gasped. When cold air hit his heated skin, he wanted to say something.

“No peeking,” the brunet warned.

And then, there was something hot and moist over his half hard dick, and the breath hitched in his chest. Half hard? Was he lying to himself right now? His cock hardened to full length, and he let out a soft moan.

It felt so good. But a small nagging thought had his eyes snap open. What if He Tian was doing something funny and he was going to laugh after?

He moved enough to witness a dark head moving slowly over his lap. Fuck, it was no joke. The guy had Mo Guan Shan’s dick in his mouth and was sucking it like some delicious lollipop.

His heart stopped for a second. What on earth was going on? And why did it feel so damn good? Why was he aroused while being sucked off by a guy? Wait, not just any guy. This was He Tian, the guy who had always had him cornered and do only what he wanted. He was as good as his archenemy, but his mouth was soft, and his lips were firm as wrapped around hard length, and that crazy wicked tongue was wrapping with practiced ease around his cock.

Practiced? His heart throbbed. So He Tian was gay, and he was between boyfriends or something that he needed to have Mo Guan Shan’s dick in his mouth.

But did he really care? He could not remember anything ever feeling so amazing. He was stupid to think about skipping this, only because he had this terrible thing about not liking the fact that He Tian had obviously sucked more cock than a porn star.

Dark eyes rose slowly and clashed with his. He Tian let his dick slip from his mouth.

“I said no peeking.”

“Idiot, this is something weird,” Mo Guan Shan tried to complain, but his voice came out soft and with a touch of longing in it.

“You may watch,” the brunet said with a small knowing smile and got back to the task at hand.

The redhead let his hands roam to the dark head, and rested on it, his fingers itching to caress the soft strands. Funny how such a scary guy had such soft hair. It was pleasant but not as enjoyable as the increasing suction on his cock.

The tongue was caressing the entire length, and occasionally wrapping around, just under the head, where he was the most sensitive. His balls were starting to draw closer to his body, and he knew what that meant.

“Fuck,” he whispered through the small moans that were now flowing through his lips. “Tian, let go, fuck!”

He could not remember ever cumming so fast. His eyes were rolling in his head, and his fingers twitched against the other’s scalp. And it felt so good, so damn good, to just cum and cum inside a hot moist orifice, as the guy’s tongue just lapped at the mushroom head.

He kept his eyes closed while breathing hard. If He Tian was going to kick his ass for cumming in his mouth, he was going to worry about it later. A little later. Not right now, just a little later.

“Open your eyes,” He Tian ordered.

It took some power of will to do that. But eventually, he managed. The guy started laughing.

“Don’t look so guilty, Momo,” he cooed.

It was strange how the idiot could still dominate him, while on his knees and a mouth filled with cum.

“Was it your first blowjob?” the idiot teased.

Mo Guan Shan took a deep breath.

“Idiot,” he shook his head. “You know it was. How could I ever get my dick wet with you breathing down my neck all the time? Ha, I’m so glad school will be over. I’ll finally graduate from under you.”

He Tian’s eyes sparkled. Beautiful lips curled into a smile.

“You’re under me? Really?”

The brunet moved swiftly and straddled Mo Guan Shan’s thighs. The redhead’s softening cock still hung over the hem of his tracksuit pants.

“Like this?” He Tian moved in for a kiss.

It was too late to realize that he basically tasted himself from He Tian’s mouth. But he didn't really mind it. The kiss was dirty, but the right kind of dirty. The brunet’s hands pushed his shirt up, and now the guy was feeling up his chest, intent on pinching his nipples and making him squirm.

He was too raw from cumming. The beast wanted something, and it was for the best to just give in.

“What do you want?” he asked, breaking their kiss.

He Tian smirked.

“Reciprocate?”

Mo Guan Shan felt an instant lump in his throat.

“I guess you’re too chicken for that, though. It’s okay, Momo, I can make do with your hand, and cumming all over your tits,” he spoke as his voice dropped to a low, sexy whisper.

He set his lips into a straight, harsh line.

“I’ll do it.”

“Say what?” He Tian cupped his cheeks and made him look up.

“I said I’ll do it. I’m no chicken,” he shrugged, ignoring the flames ignited in the pit of his chest.

“Nice to see you growing up. But frankly, do you even know how to do it?”

“How hard can it be?” he looked the fucker in the eyes.

“Hm, like this hard,” He Tian straightened up and quickly whipped out his cock, almost slamming the redhead over the face with it.

“Jeesh, how much of an idiot can you be?” Mo Guan Shan cursed under his breath. “And I’m a guy. It’s not hard to imagine what a dude likes.”

“Oh, yeah? Then suck it,” the brunet said with palpable excitement.

It was all happening too fast, but he was not going to back down. He adjusted his position and grabbed the other’s cock. There was a moment of hesitation, as he directed the guy’s dick to his mouth. But he could feel the guy’s ugly smirk even without looking at him, so, just like that, he pushed it inside his mouth.

“No teeth,” He Tian hissed.

“Sorry,” he mumbled, but his head was quickly pushed to take the hard cock into his mouth again.

Having someone else’s cock in his mouth was strange. It was smooth and reliable, and he had to admit he was enjoying everything, its weight, its taste … its everything. He began licking right under the head, where it was his most sensitive spot. He Tian’s satisfied moan let him know at least this guy wasn’t different from him.

“Tell me you haven’t sucked off anyone else, ever,” the brunet whispered.

“Are you nuts? Who should I …”

His mouth was forced on the hard dick again, and he used his hands to steady himself, by grabbing the guy by his hips. Now He Tian was moving slowly, making things a bit difficult, since he was too damn big.

Not that he was complaining. This experience was like no other in his short life. And it was definitely worth skipping school for it.

He Tian was starting to breathe harder and harder. So this was it. He was sucking a guy off, and he didn't mind it. Actually, it made him feel like he suddenly had power. Control.

Maybe it was an illusion, but as he felt the tangy liquid filling his mouth, there was a deep sense of satisfaction spreading from the center of his chest. It was almost just as good as cumming. It was like He Tian’s pleasure was somehow transferred to him.

He licked his lips when He Tian withdrew. And then, their mouths clashed again, and Mo Guan Shan kissed back because it felt too damn right to protest against it.

Just as suddenly, the guy interrupted their kiss. Was he imaging things? There was a small shadow of something painful passing over the dark eyes.

“You need to go,” He Tian said, his voice empty.

Mo Guan Shan pushed him away.

“Alright. I had things to do anyway,” he said shortly and headed for the door.

He was about to open it when a hand came over his head to keep it shut.

“See you tomorrow,” He Tian said, blowing hot air over his hair.

He turned, hoping his poker face was good enough.

“You know what, jerk?” he said in a voice he wanted to sound nonchalant and uncaring.

He flipped the bird at the guy and kept his middle finger high. He Tian’s eyes flashed dangerously for a second, and Mo Guan Shan thought that now he was going to get it. But instead of throwing a punch, He Tian grabbed his wrist, holding it firmly, only to bring the pointed finger to his mouth and push it inside to the hilt.

He had no idea how he got home after that.

TBC

Copyright © 2020 19 Days by Old Xian; All Rights Reserved; This story contains graphic depictions of sexual intercourse. The characters belong to their original creator.
  • Like 9
  • Love 7
  • Wow 1
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction that combine worlds created by the original content owner with names, places, characters, events, and incidents that are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously, and any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, organizations, companies, events or locales are entirely coincidental.
Authors are responsible for properly crediting Original Content creator for their creative works.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Stories in this Fandom are works of fan fiction. Any names or characters, businesses or places, events or incidents, are fictitious. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidental. Recognized characters, events, incidents belong to Old Xian <br>
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

FanLit

Posted (edited)

My Gawd.  🔥🔥

If they ever get to penetration they’re going to kill each other!!  😄 But what a way to go....

He Tian is definitely into Mo Guan Shan and probably always has been (“Tell me you haven’t sucked off anyone else, ever,” the brunet whispered.”) but he seems to lack the emotional maturity to just say so (like any teenager).  That coupled with his background you mentioned means he can’t afford to show vulnerability so he takes what he wants, with brute force if necessary.

I don’t know about Momo’s history but he seems to like being dominated by He Tian, whether he realizes it or not.

Very interesting and hot.  Looking forward to the next chapter.

Edited by FanLit
  • Like 4
  • Love 1
Link to comment
On 5/20/2018 at 4:55 PM, FanLit said:

My Gawd.  🔥🔥

If they ever get to penetration they’re going to kill each other!!  😄 But what a way to go....

He Tian is definitely into Mo Guan Shan and probably always has been (“Tell me you haven’t sucked off anyone else, ever,” the brunet whispered.”) but he seems to lack the emotional maturity to just say so (like any teenager).  That coupled with his background you mentioned means he can’t afford to show vulnerability so he takes what he wants, with brute force if necessary.

I don’t know about Momo’s history but he seems to like being dominated by He Tian, whether he realizes it or not.

Very interesting and hot.  Looking forward to the next chapter.

 

You're reading He Tian exactly like he is :) And the lack of emotional maturity is what pretty much what defines them both at this point. Momo is a smol bean, no matter how hard he tries to pretend to be a badass. 

 

Thank you so much for reading this story and for your nice and insightful comments. It's going to get hotter. ;)

 

As for the original comics, the author just had everyone witness Momo visiting his father in jail and crying his heart out. More was revealed in the following chapter, too, when Momo is attacked by some thugs telling him his mom should pay her debts, by prostituting herself. And he stands up for her and of course, he gets a beating. But guess who comes to the rescue ;)

 

Sorry for gushing out like this, but I love these two so much and that's why I wanted to write a story about them a little bit more grown up.

 

Hugs and kisses,

Laura.

  • Like 5
Link to comment

Am just here looking at the tent in my pants that you caused.....Just from getting some head 😈😈

  • Haha 2
Link to comment
13 hours ago, AlexPaul said:

Am just here looking at the tent in my pants that you caused.....Just from getting some head 😈😈

 

Ha, ha, Alex, you're so naughty!

Link to comment

Well, I'm seriously considering having a shower after binging on  these HOT chapters. I like how He Tian takes charge but offers pleasure at the same time, and I bet Momo loves it too. And I'm sort of proud of him for reciprocating.

  • Love 1
Link to comment
20 hours ago, Timothy M. said:

Well, I'm seriously considering having a shower after binging on  these HOT chapters. I like how He Tian takes charge but offers pleasure at the same time, and I bet Momo loves it too. And I'm sort of proud of him for reciprocating.

 

I'm definitely proud of him, too, lol! Since the original author still keeps us hostage - almost three hundred chapters in! - and just teases us, I just had to write a resolution to the extreme teasing in the comics!

  • Like 2
Link to comment

Christ almighty.... So hot. So, so hot. And, oh, poor boys, they're obviously both hurt because they think the other is just having a laugh while really they both want it to mean something. Stupid boys!

  • Love 1
Link to comment
16 hours ago, Thorn Wilde said:

Christ almighty.... So hot. So, so hot. And, oh, poor boys, they're obviously both hurt because they think the other is just having a laugh while really they both want it to mean something. Stupid boys!

 

That's what usually happens when you're very young, I believe. It's so easy to have misunderstandings because of the change that's happening inside you and around you. 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..