Jump to content
    Laura S. Fox
  • Author
  • 2,660 Words
  • 2,148 Views
  • 8 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction that combine worlds created by the original content owner with names, places, characters, events, and incidents that are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously, and any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, organizations, companies, events or locales are entirely coincidental.
Authors are responsible for properly crediting Original Content creator for their creative works.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Stories in this Fandom are works of fan fiction. Any names or characters, businesses or places, events or incidents, are fictitious. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidental. Recognized characters, events, incidents belong to Old Xian <br>

Nude Pics Please! - 6. Family Matters

Momo wants to know what is going on. The L word will pop up :)
 
I want to add a short explanation here. Momo will remember a guy, She Li, that He Tian fought with in middle school. That happened because She Li, a very shady character, wanted to "help" Momo drop out of school, and introduce him to a life of delinquency. Good thing He Tian intervenes and saves Momo from She Li. He does get his hand cut in the process, though, and rushes afterward to Momo, to receive medical attention :) 

Ch. 6 – Family Matters


He was happy. Yes, that was the word. It was weird and it caused a ticklish sensation in his chest, but that had to be it. Or he was ill with some disease without a name. Or it had a name. He Tian. The bane of his existence. His savior. Sort of. He could not deny it that the idiot had saved him. From She Li. From dropping out. From taking the wrong path. And now he was … what? His lover? His boyfriend?

They went on dates. Sometimes, when He Tian considered that his little Mo, as he sometimes endearingly called him, couldn’t handle another ass fucking. Other times, they just settled for blowing each other. Either way, it was fine. No, not fine. It was fucking amazing.

Even his grades had gotten better. After spending all his afternoons with He Tian, he was so relaxed that he could concentrate on homework, without the usual dark thoughts coming to haunt him.

But things were going to change. Even if he didn’t want to think about it, graduation was drawing close. That meant that whatever deal they had, it was going to come to an end, too.

He tried really hard not to think about it. But He Tian’s words were ringing in his ears. The deal only meant being together until graduation. It spoke nothing about whatever had to happen after.

He Tian was a brilliant student. He was probably going to go to some fancy university, and Mo Guan Shan just had to work. They were going to go different ways and maybe never see each other again. No matter how painful that thought was, it was realistic. And that meant that he had to make the best of their time together.

***

He Tian had just given him a blowjob deluxe, and he was deliciously spent. It was funny how good they were getting at this. They had a nice rhythm, the two of them. He had heard girls in his class talking about how partners usually had to take a long time to find out common ground, or at least that was what they were reading in those glossy magazines giving relationship advice.

They had had almost no accommodation period. They had jumped into it, and they had fit, like spoons in a drawer. It was unfair to think that they were going to have to break up. He doubted that such a perfect match was easy to find in a lifetime. It was like they both knew what the other liked best, and they gave as good as they got.

“Graduation is next week,” he said quietly, as He Tian gave him a dirty kiss.

“I know,” the guy said in a somber voice.

So, whatever stuff He Tian needed to solve, it wasn’t working out. It was important to know. He reached for the guy’s crotch, but the guy stopped him placing his hand gently over his.

“Not today. No time.”

“Okay,” he mumbled and got to his feet.

It was strange how empty it made him feel a simple thing like that, that he could not get off his boyfriend. What was getting in their way? The whole thing was starting to get him frustrated. But he got up and got his bag. His movements were a bit snappy, and that was not lost on the other.

He Tian stopped him and grabbed him by the balls. Gently, but firmly.

“Don’t tell me you still have something left in here,” the guy said with a smirk.

“No, that’s not it,” he said quickly.

He stopped and looked He Tian in the eyes.

“Can you tell me what’s going on?” he asked.

He Tian shook his head.

“I will when the time is right,” He Tian promised, seeing how his face fell.

“You don’t trust me,” he said accusingly.

“It’s not that. I’m protecting you. Let sleeping dogs lie.”

“What’s that supposed to mean?”

He Tian shrugged. Mo Guan Shan pushed against his shoulder in passing as he headed towards the door.

“Tomorrow?” He Tian asked from behind.

“Yes, every day, until graduation,” he said through his teeth, without even looking back.


***


All right, he was entitled to know. So, instead of heading back home, he took a sharp corner and stood there, waiting. Luckily, he didn’t have to wait long. A black Merc pulled in front of the building not 10 minutes after he had left He Tian’s apartment. And from it emerged a guy in his late 20s, looking every bit like he was on the wrong side of the law.

And every bit like a mature version of He Tian. Mo Guan Shan gulped. So that was the famous and infamous He Cheng, He Tian’s older brother. Even the way he held his cigarette resembled He Tian’s.

Yet, this guy was not He Tian. The deep frown etched on his face was not teasing, or a mask, like on He Tian’s. This guy exuded danger through every pore. Mo Guan Shan was not going to hold it against He Tian if he was afraid of his older brother. That guy was bad news.

He followed He Cheng with his eyes until the guy entered the building. So, He Tian didn’t want his older brother to catch them together. All right, he could understand that. He Tian had it rough, with a brother like that.

A chill coursed down his spine. If a guy like that was going to find out his little brother was gay, how was he going to react? Was He Tian in danger? Was his brother going to beat the shit out of him? And what was going to happen to Mo Guan Shan, if He Cheng was to discover who his little brother’s boyfriend was?

Whatever was going to happen, he was not going to back down. If shit was going to go down, he was going to stand by He Tian. But, first, he had to let the guy decide for the right time to tell his brother everything. Or not. It was He Tian’s decision, and Mo Guan Shan was going to respect it. Even if it hurt only to think about it.


***


It was late in the evening, and he had no idea why his feet had taken him to He Tian’s neighborhood, then to the guy’s building, and then up the stairs. He stopped in front of the door, not knowing what to do.

There were loud voices and yelling. Mo Guan Shan could not understand distinct words through the thick door, but there was clearly a conflict in the making. Someone cursed loudly, and, for a second, the scandal stopped.

Mo Guan Shan hurried in the opposite direction of the stairs and hid behind a corner. It was just in the nick of time, because He Tian stormed through the door, slamming it behind him. The guy’s shoulders were tensed, and he walked purposefully, in long strides. He was about to rush after him when the door opened again, and He Cheng appeared in his field of view. He glued himself to the wall, his heart in his throat.

“Don’t even think about coming home until you got your shit together!” the older brother yelled at He Tian’s retreating back.

Mo Guan Shan could not resist. So he looked. He Tian flipped the bird at his brother, without turning.

“So wait for me until hell freezes over!” the guy spat over his shoulder.

He remained in hiding until He Cheng went back to the apartment. It was a good thing the building had a fire escape route, and he took those stairs. He was barely out of the building when his phone let him know of an incoming message.

‘Meet me at the park.’

Normally, any occasion for spending time with He Tian was filling him with excitement. But this time, he felt a pang in his chest. Was the guy calling him to break up? It was clear as day He Cheng had no intentions to let his little brother do what he wanted. And that included having a thing with Mo Guan Shan.

It had been nice until now. Suddenly, all the bickering, the teasing, the denial, the moments spent apart, seemed nothing but wasted time. He drew a long breath and coughed. There was something buried in his chest, not letting him breathe. And now, he was minutes away from witnessing the end of …

Of him and He Tian. They had been enemies, he had been the guy’s personal cook and maid, He Tian had been his protector, they had been pals, sort of, then suddenly lovers, and now, now they were going to be nothing because they were not going to be together anymore.

He dragged his feet to the meeting place. There was no point in postponing the inevitable.

***

He Tian was standing tall, with his feet up on a bench, his hands in his pockets. His eyes were looking somewhere far away, as he stared ahead blankly. And Mo Guan Shan felt the pang in his chest growing stronger. Was he ever going to look at He Tian like this again? The warm summer breeze was making the dark hair tousled in places, but the guy still looked beautiful.

“Hey,” he said, as he drew near, hating the tension in his voice.

He Tian jumped off the bench and hurried towards him. He stood still, freezing in place, and melted, as soon as the other boy embraced him tightly and kissed him on the lips.

“There’s no one around. Come,” He Tian said, grabbing his hand and dragging him along.

“Where to?” he asked.

“Don’t you trust me?”

“You know I do. I should be the one saying that.”

“Momo, don’t spoil it,” He Tian threw over his shoulder. “What’s gotten into you? You look at me like I’m about to bite your head off.”

The guy turned as he said that and for a few moments, they stared at each other.

“You’re not that far off the mark,” Mo Guan Shan mumbled. “You’re breaking up with me or something, right?”

He Tian laughed. Mo Guan Shan threw him a hurt look.

“You know, it’s okay to lose the bastard act once in a while.”

He Tian stopped and frowned.

“Why should I break up with you? Are you nuts?”

“No, I’m perfectly sane,” the redhead stood his ground and came close to the other, looking him square in the eyes, ignoring the slight difference in height.

“Then if you are, stop being a Debby Downer. I’m this close,” He Tian made a small gesture with his fingers, “to do something crazy.”

“Like what?” Mo Guan Shan shrugged, not wanting to believe that he could still hope.

“Like ordering a ball and chain online, attach it to your foot, so I can keep you next to me until the stars don’t shine.”

The redhead snorted.

“Romantic. I had no idea you were that type. And if I have a ball and chain attached to my foot, isn’t that going to slow you down, too?”

He Tian tapped his index finger against his forehead.

“You’re smart. That’s why I like you. Now come.”

He followed with no further protests. At least, they were not breaking up now.

***

The place behind the tall trees was dark. He Tian kissed him and dragged him down.

“Wow, isn’t this a bit dangerous? I mean, we could get caught,” he whispered into his lover’s ear.

“We won’t,” He Tian continued peppering small kisses everywhere, pushing his shirt up to lick his nipples, and pulling his pants down.

Alarmed, he grabbed at the waistband.

“There’s no need to undress me completely, you know? We can do it doggy style, without risking to run half-naked, in case the police come.”

But He Tian stubbornly continued to pull at his pants.

“I want to do you from the front,” he explained. “I want to be able to kiss you and look at you all the time.”

“Idiot, it’s too dark to see anything.”

“Yeah, that’s why no one will see us here.”

Mo Guan Shan loved how eager He Tian was tonight. Because that made two of them. He quickly searched through his jacket for what they needed, and coating his fingers, he prepared himself while trying hard to fend off his lover’s sweet attacks.

“All right,” he whispered and He Tian groaned as he pushed inside slowly.

They fit so well, so, so well, and their bodies knew each other and he could feel, with each inhale and exhale, why it was so. They belonged together, who knew for what reason, and how the stars aligned on their days of birth or something, but they just did.

He Tian’s moves were frantic, but not at all unpleasant. Quite the contrary. With each short push, Mo Guan Shan was meeting him halfway, and, each time they shook together like that, he knew the earth shook with them. He sank his teeth into He Tian’s neck, and his lover responded in kind, to the point of drawing blood. It was painful, but it made everything better, sharp, clearer, and they could now lose into each other, because that, after all, was all that mattered.

They went at it for a long time, He Tian not even withdrawing after each time, just remaining inside, until he was hard again, and they could just pick up where they left off. His belly was a mess from coming so many times and He Tian was now glued to him, moving nothing but his hips. And their lips were connected, and their tongues rubbed against one another, and they drank each other dry.

“I wish I could be like this, with you, forever,” He Tian was the first to speak.

“Why are you talking like you need to disappear, or something?” he caressed his lover’s sweaty nape.

“Would you still love me if I didn’t have a nice apartment and money?”

“Are you stupid? Of course I would.”

“Ha, tricked you into confessing,” He Tian laughed.

“Jerk,” Mo Guan Shan frowned, feeling again that tiny thread of insecurity growing inside him.

“Come on,” He Tian teased, “say it.”

“Why should I say it?”

It was the weirdest conversation to have with tons of cum drying between them, and the guy’s dick still in his ass, slowly softening. But it was a good moment, after all. He sighed.

“All right, I care about you, asshole.”

“Hmm, it’s not what I want to hear from you.”

“What? You want me not to care about you?”

“I want everything from you,” He Tian punctuated each word with a small lick or kiss along the other’s jawline. “But I want you to do more than care about me. I got family that tells me that all the time.”

“Oh,” Mo Guan Shan managed.

He felt guilty for not telling He Tian he had been a witness that what had happened between him and his brother earlier that night.

“Oh?” He Tian asked, continuing his soft attacks on his partner’s throat, licking every drop of sweat like it was honey.

“Then, hmm, I, hmm, I …”

“You can’t say it,” He Tian chuckled against his throat.

Mo Guan Shan buried his hands into the asshole’s soft hair and lifted his head, to make an attempt at looking at him. It was impossible with all the dark, but he could make the contours of his face somehow.

“I love you, idiot,” he murmured.

He Tian kissed him hard.

“I love you, too. And I care about you, too.”

“Wasn’t that reserved for the family?” he questioned.

“I want you to be family,” it was He Tian’s turn to get all solemn.

And there was nothing at all he could add to that.

TBC

Thank you for reading! I hope you enjoyed it! And please don't forget to check out my new original series here, on GA.

Until next time,
Hugs and kisses,
Laura.
Copyright © 2020 19 Days by Old Xian; All Rights Reserved; This story contains graphic depictions of sexual intercourse. The characters belong to their original creator.
  • Like 9
  • Love 8
  • Wow 1
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction that combine worlds created by the original content owner with names, places, characters, events, and incidents that are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously, and any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, organizations, companies, events or locales are entirely coincidental.
Authors are responsible for properly crediting Original Content creator for their creative works.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Stories in this Fandom are works of fan fiction. Any names or characters, businesses or places, events or incidents, are fictitious. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidental. Recognized characters, events, incidents belong to Old Xian <br>
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

On 6/1/2018 at 1:47 AM, BerryRedBear said:

"They fit together...like two spoons in a drawer..."

Yes they do. Yes, indeedy!

 

He, he, that they do :)

Link to comment

“They fit so well, so, so well, and their bodies knew each other and he could feel, with each inhale and exhale, why it was so. They belonged together, who knew for what reason, and how the stars aligned on their days of birth or something, but they just did.”

 

When you find the one that makes you feel like that, you will do anything for them.

 

Momo is in, while keeping an eye on the exit sign so he can prepare himself for the end;  It doesn’t occur to him it might not.  He still doesn’t get that if He Tian knows Mo Guan Shan feels the same way he does, he will move heaven and earth to keep them together.  

It feels like a big change is coming....

 

Just wondering, would He Tian ever bottom for Momo?

  • Like 2
  • Love 1
Link to comment
On 6/1/2018 at 4:05 PM, FanLit said:

“They fit so well, so, so well, and their bodies knew each other and he could feel, with each inhale and exhale, why it was so. They belonged together, who knew for what reason, and how the stars aligned on their days of birth or something, but they just did.”

 

When you find the one that makes you feel like that, you will do anything for them.

 

Momo is in, while keeping an eye on the exit sign so he can prepare himself for the end;  It doesn’t occur to him it might not.  He still doesn’t get that if He Tian knows Mo Guan Shan feels the same way he does, he will move heaven and earth to keep them together.  

It feels like a big change is coming....

 

Just wondering, would He Tian ever bottom for Momo?

 

Yes, this is exactly how He Tian feels ... He would do anything for his love!

 

As for your question, well, there is one more chapter left, so you'll find out ;)

 

Hugs and thanks a lot for the comment!

  • Like 1
Link to comment

Well, I'm not surprised Momo feels worried, but at least it doesn't prevent him from being with Tian and expressing his feelings.

  • Love 1
Link to comment
19 hours ago, Timothy M. said:

Well, I'm not surprised Momo feels worried, but at least it doesn't prevent him from being with Tian and expressing his feelings.

 

That's quite the leap of faith right there, to be honest. I personally interpreted their interaction in the comics as a lot of reluctance from Momo's part as rooted in his anxiety of being taken for a fool.

  • Like 2
Link to comment
15 hours ago, Thorn Wilde said:

I think there's something in my eye... Goddamnit, do they have to be so beautiful?

 

I felt emotional while writing this, too! And, seriously, they are some of the cutest characters I've read about in a BL. And I'm glad you think that, too!

  • Like 1
Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..